Thirteen Cents (M/F), parts 1-39

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

An amazing addition!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Thanks for the comments! I'm about ready to post a new chapter.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 32

I was powerless to prevent the torture I was about to endure. I couldn’t even beg them not to do this to me.
The tickling of my feet began. I assume it was Sarah, but I had no way of knowing for sure. All I can say is that laughing uncontrollably while your mouth is stuffed with a sock, cleave gagged with a sock, and further mummified with tape, is an extremely unpleasant sensation. All the air that should have been coming out of my mouth with my laughter was being forced out through my nose, which could barely handle the flow while still barely enabling me to adequately inhale once in a while. I genuinely feared I would pass out. Could a person die from being tickled while gagged?

I was given a short reprieve, probably to enable two of my torturers to switch places. The tickling of my poor feet resumed with a vengeance. This was probably one of the guys. It was even more intense than the first time. I was no longer a person, but a pair of small stocking feet sticking out from a cocoon of tape. After what felt like ten years, I was given another reprieve, and once again the tickling resumed. I was no longer laughing hysterically, but merely trying to breathe. Whoever was now tickling me must have sensed that my endurance was reaching its limit. The tickling stopped and was replaced by gentle massaging and kissing of my feet. This was probably Mike then. At least I hoped so.

I heard Mike’s muffled voice through my tape-covered ears say “OK, let’s give poor Courtney a chance to rest for a little while. We probably wore her out.”

I could hear them leave, chatting and laughing at my expense. I didn’t want to be abandoned, but it at least meant the tickle torture was over. I was suspended off the ground, mummified to the pole, and it felt very strange to not feel anything under my feet. No longer having tickling fingers under my feet was a definitely an improvement, though. It would have felt like I was floating if not for the tight bands of tape that covered my entire body. I called for my friends to come back, but they were probably already upstairs. They couldn’t have heard my pleas even if they had been right here anyway.

I tried meditation, if only to relax enough to move my mind to a different plane so that I could forget the immobility and discomforts of my body. I had just started to relax, when I was startled to hear Sarah’s voice.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Courtney. I completely forgot to turn this on.”

'Turn this on'? What? … Oh no. Not that … please don’t …

The vibrator came to life between my tights and my panties.

mmmmmmmmm...
Ohhhhh, ohhhhh …

“I turned it on low just to get you started. I’ll come back soon and turn it up to medium,” she said with a giggle as she departed.

So much for moving my mind to a different plane. My mind was now very focused on the sensations I was feeling. My toes (the only part of my body I could move) were curling and wiggling in excitement as the vibrating egg relentlessly did its job.

mmmmmmmmmm...
Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh ...

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Poor poor girl :(
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Stamina of poor Courtney was surely put to a test. The only part of her body she could move, her poor feet. And then Sarah activated the egg. How very very cruel :) :) But I think a knight in shining armour will appear - well, at some point in the Future :) :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

A beautiful girl cocooned in duct tape, with only her stocking feet visible, mercilessly vibrated. Have you been reading my wish list? Looking forward to what happens next!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention]
A beautiful girl cocooned in duct tape, with only her stocking feet visible, mercilessly vibrated. Have you been reading my wish list? Looking forward to what happens next!
We have such similar tastes, we must be related!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
The Stamina of poor Courtney was surely put to a test. The only part of her body she could move, her poor feet. And then Sarah activated the egg. How very very cruel :) :) But I think a knight in shining armour will appear - well, at some point in the Future :) :)
I hope for her sake someone takes pity on her soon!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 33

I had already been in a state of arousal even before the Sarah turned on the vibrating egg, in spite of my extreme discomfort (or is it because of it?). As strange as it sounds, the more I feel ganged up on by my friends, the more turned on I feel. I would never tell them this, of course, or I would never know any peace. Anyway, as soon as the vibrations started, I was well on my way to one amazing orgasm. Earlier I said I felt like I was no longer a person, but a pair of feet being mercilessly tormented by my friends. Now, my entire existence seemed to be a very sensitive part of my body being unceasingly vibrated.

I tried to hold off as long as I could. I knew from experience that I would feel ecstasy, followed by pain and tenderness – and I would have no way of stopping it. I tried to think of things that would turn me off, but the vibrations continued, and continued, and continued …

The orgasm hit me hard. I thought I was exploding. Duct tape was the only thing holding my body together, or I would have fallen into a thousand pieces.

Then the soreness came, but the vibrator did not care. It was relentless. I never in my life wished for batteries to go dead than I did at that moment. Even so, I could feel myself getting aroused again after a little while. I had a second orgasm right before Sarah came back – evidently for the sole purpose of using the remote control to turn the vibrations from low to medium.

The vibrator had ceased to be a source of pleasure, and was now a form of torture. And then … she turned it up from medium to high. I was nearly out of my mind. I could not stop the relentless, and now high speed, vibrations from tormenting me. I screamed as loud as I could, but it continued.

Finally, she turned it off. “Let’s conserve the batteries. I may need to borrow it later,” she said with a giggle. “I’ll give you a cooling down period, and then I’ll talk to Mike about releasing you.”

Once again I was abandoned. At least there were no fingers tickling the soles of my feet, and the vibrator was no longer tormenting me. I was grateful for that. How long, though, was I to remain mummified to this pole? I had intended to tell Mike that I could no longer tolerate his marathon sessions. He somehow had the idea that my limit for being tied up was five and a half hours. Today I had intended to tell him that I never again wanted to be tied up for more than one hour, or maybe two at the most, if I were restrained in a comfortable manner (and I was most definitely not restrained in a comfortable manner now). But, before I could tell him of my limit, I had been abruptly gagged and then bound. Was I to remain mummified and suspended on this pole for five and a half hours? I would have shuddered at the thought, if I had been capable of shuddering.

I could only wait. And wait. And wait. And wait.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]iliketights[/mention]:
So poor Courtney gets a little rest :D I wonder what will happen next. Maybe Sarahs Partners will turn on her :D :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This might be one of the hottest chapters of this saga. I agree, it might be time for Sarah to join the fun. ;)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TightsBound[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

I agree. Sarah needs to be brought down a peg or two. She's not so shy and meek anymore. She seems interested in the vibrator too ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @TightsBound , @Caesar73

I agree. Sarah needs to be brought down a peg or two. She's not so shy and meek anymore. She seems interested in the vibrator too ...
Oh I think Mike and his brother will be only too happy to oblige :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So poor Courtney gets a a well deserved rest :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 34

I had no concept of the passage of time. I may have dozed off a little, but I’m not sure. Eventually I became aware of muffled voices. The stack of books was replaced under my feet. I could feel my tape cocoon being cut by scissors, vertically from ankles to shoulders, behind my back. The medical tape holding my head against the pole was unwound. The tape around my wrists was cut and removed. My double gag was removed, but my tongue was so dry I couldn’t speak yet anyway. I was lifted and carried by both guys up the stairs. It felt good to be free of the pole, but I was still partly immobilized by the tape which still covered the front of my body, kind of like a very stiff blanket made of layers of tape.

I was placed on the living room floor, where the tape blanket was peeled off me. Another snip from a pair of scissors, and my ankles were no longer held together. I was picked up and placed on the couch. Lance stood behind me and massaged my shoulders, while Mike sat on the couch and massaged my legs and feet. Sarah pulled the vibrating egg out from where it was nestled between my tights and panties and handed me a bottle of water.

“How long was I mummified and stuck to that pole?” I asked.

“Exactly one and a half hours,” Mike replied. “Mummification is kind of intense. I didn’t want to risk leaving you there any longer than that.”

If he expected gratitude for that, he was sadly mistaken.

“Courtney, you seem a little angry. Didn’t you like it?” Mike asked.

I scoffed. “I tickled Sarah for fifteen seconds, and then kept her tied up for an extra half-hour. In retaliation, the three of you mummified me, taped me to a pole, tickled me for a lot longer than I tickled her, and left me like that for three times as long as her half-hour. I think the punishment was way too severe for the crime. Where are my skirt and boots?” I said looking at the floor where I had seen them last. “And my coat, and my purse? I need to get out of here.”

“Courtney, I was afraid you would be angry, and I didn’t want you to leave here in a huff,” Mike said. “So we have temporarily taken all your things until your temper cools a little.”

“So, I’m no longer tied up, but you’re still keeping me a prisoner in your house. Is that it?” My car keys were in my purse, so I couldn’t drive home. I was wearing only a shirt, bra, panties, and a pair of black opaque tights. There was no way I could start walking home and hitchhike without being arrested for indecent exposure or attracting the attention of some pervert driving by. Not to mention it was below freezing outside. I was indeed still a prisoner here.

“A prisoner?” Mike asked with a laugh. “No, you’re my honored guest! We haven’t had lunch yet. You’re probably starving! Just relax here and we’ll fix lunch.”

Twenty minutes later, as I walked to the table, a little self-consciously, I asked, “Can I at least have my skirt back, please? I feel a little under-dressed for dining.”

“Oh Courtney!” Lance said. “You’re among friends. You look fine!”

Sarah slugged him on the arm. “Stop looking at her butt!”

As we were finishing lunch, I looked down at my legs. “You know, Mike, these are expensive brand new tights, worn for the first time. If you had ripped them when peeling off your stupid tape, I would have been really pissed at you. Lucky for you they are durable.”

He ran his hands up and down my legs and feet, as if inspecting them closely. “You’re right – these are durable. You should star in a tights commercial, and tell the viewers how your tights held up even after duct tape mummification and removal. I’ll bet sales would skyrocket.”

I could never stay angry with Mike for very long.

“You know,” Lance said with a thoughtful look on his face. “Courtney had a good point earlier. We punished her way too severely for her crime. We need to even the score a little. If she was taped to the pole for 90 minutes, I think Sarah should be taped to it for, shall we say one hour?”

Sarah’s eyes got large. “Don’t even think it. I was the victim and Courtney was the mean one, remember?”

But despite Sarah’s protestations, she soon found herself mummified to the pole, her body completely covered by tape except for her socked feet and her nose.

“These girls are costing me a fortune in duct tape,” Mike said. “Oh well, it’s money well-spent. But I predict a trip to the hardware store will be needed soon.”

It was my job to pull out the stack of books from under her feet.

“Sarah always wears such cute socks, but before we tie her up the next time, I think we need to get her some tights,” Lance said. We all agreed, or at least three of us did. It was hard to tell what Sarah was saying through multiple layers of gags.

“Let’s let Courtney have the first turn, shall we?” Mike said.

I began to tickle the soles of her feet. “Oh, wait a second, I almost forgot!” I said. I turned on the remote control of the vibrating egg which dangled in front of her. The egg itself was no longer visible under layers of tape, but it was under there. I had made sure to unzip her jeans and insert it while the boys had been taping her legs.

Sarah’s protests turned into moans, then became a mixture of moans and muffled laughter as my fingers assaulted her feet.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the was how you described Courtneys Feelings towards her friends :D Her Anger was quiet understandable. And I agree: Sarah must get some thights :) Good work!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks! I hope the rather severe mummification against the pole doesn't cause Courtney and Sarah to give up on tie-up games completely. Maybe they need to find nicer boyfriends who won't tie them up. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I think, Courtney and Sarah have the best boyfriends they - and we :) - could wish for :)
iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @Caesar73

Maybe they need to find nicer boyfriends who won't tie them up. :)
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Just found this story and read the first chapter. Absolutely amazing, thank you.

I truly "suffered" with Courtney, as she had to spend an additional 3 hours tied up.

If only a service like this existed.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]TripleZero[/mention]
If only a service like this existed.
Thanks for your comments! I too wish this service existed for real.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Maybe I need to change the tag on this story to MM/FF? But, it will soon go back to just M/F, so I'll just leave it as is. :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thirteen Cents, part 35

Sarah endured her one-hour “pole mummification” (after all, what choice did she have?). After we released her, she pretended to be angry with us, but she was not very convincing. I could tell she had enjoyed it.

About a week later, we began a once-per-week game called “Intruders.” I look back on this period of my life with great fondness. The concept was simple. Sarah and I would be lounging in our dorm room, just chatting, reading, or doing homework. There would be a knock on the door, and two “strangers”, who looked a lot like Mike and Lance, would be there with some excuse for needing to come in our room. The excuses were usually completely ridiculous. I suspect they tried to sound as ridiculous as possible on purpose to try to make us laugh. One time they might be dorm inspectors searching for illegal drugs. Another time they might be escaped convicts who need a place to hide, or door-to-door rope salesmen. Whatever they claimed to be, we always let them in, and soon found ourselves bound and helpless and at the mercy of those two scoundrels. One of the reasons for our game was to bring Sarah up to speed with all the different ways a girl can be tied up. The first time we found ourselves tied securely to our beds, wrists and ankles secured to each corner. That was actually a first time for me too. The next time we were securely bound to our desk chairs. Another time found us hogtied on the floor, unable to free each other because our fingers were immobilized by tape. Another time we were bound together, similar to the way Abby and I had been tied. The rules were always the same: we would expect to be tied up for two hours, no more, no less. At my insistence, there were to be no more marathon sessions. We were also never again left alone while gagged. We had been breaking the basic safety rules of recreational bondage for too long.

The Intruders game continued once a week for a couple of semesters. All good things must come to an end. Sarah eventually transferred to another school and I graduated. Lance and Sarah dated for a while, but eventually broke up. As for my relationship with Mike, well, …

TWO YEARS LATER

“Don’t worry! They’ll love you!” I tried to reassure him as we waited on the front step of my childhood home.
The door opened, and my mom and dad welcomed us in. As I predicted, my parents approved of Mike very much. Mike was no longer working for the Mr. Bond agency. He had a job now that any set of in-laws would approve of. The only expression of disappointment was when my mom lamented our elopement. She had been hoping for a big wedding for her only child. My dad didn’t seem to mind missing out on paying for his daughter’s wedding. Instead, he had given us a honeymoon cruise with the money he would have spent on a wedding. That was fine with me! (If I ever have time, I will have to tell you about some of the adventures we had in our cabin).

“So,” my dad said as we were eating dessert. “We’ve never heard how you two met.”

“Well, I engaged the services of the Mr. Bond Agency to tie me up. Mike was the one who got assigned to me. He tied me to a chair with a massive amount of rope, and there I stayed, bound and gagged for hours because I didn’t have enough money to get untied …”

Just kidding! Of course that’s NOT what I said! We had a fictional story prepared.

Later, my parents said goodnight and headed to bed. Mike and I headed to my former bedroom. It was still as I remembered it from my high school years, so I was a little embarrassed to have Mike see how my younger self had decorated it. I had always had a double bed instead of a twin, so at least we would be comfortable.

“I have a surprise for you,” I whispered in his ear.

“I can’t wait!” he whispered back.

“Did you bring any rope with you?” I asked.

“You should know from our cruise that I never travel without an ample supply,” he answered with a wink.

“What if we wake my parents? They’re just down the hall.”

“You should know from our cruise that I never travel without something that will keep you quiet.”

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you first for continuing this amazing story :D So, Mike and Courtney getting their "happily ever after"? Very good :D The end of chapter 35? I did enjoy that!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Thanks! It looks like marriage has not ended Mike and Courtney's tie-up-game hobby. I think Mike has a piece of rope or two (or five) in his suitcase!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @Caesar73
Thanks! It looks like marriage has not ended Mike and Courtney's tie-up-game hobby. I think Mike has a piece of rope or two (or five) in his suitcase!
I guess some Rope and maybe some socks and scarfes :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic