BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
25%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 113

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I liked the back-and-forth between Steven and Zack, it was cute and amusing, at least to me hahaha. But hopefully he doesn't get in trouble with Nick when he comes back...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Not looking forward to the putrescence to come, but at least we got a taste of the ol' Zack charm once more! That sponge gag thing sounds hot! I want to use one on somebody now too!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I thought I would take a moment and comment about what I've read so far in the story....

While the overall plot has remained mostly the same compared to the original, your addition of detail and fleshing out the emotion of each chapter has greatly altered the dynamic of the characters.

One detail in particular I noticed was how Steven continues to call Nick straight after all the stuff that has happened up to this point. It might just be a form of denial, but even at this point, you can tell Nick has feelings for Steven beyond a friendship. He really does kid himself when he says he is straight..

I also not sure how about Steven telling a white lie to cause Nick to go after Brad. I cannot remember if the lie was also in the original, but it does add roundness to Steven's character. feel like this is something that may come back to bite him later on.

I honestly do not have much to say about Brad that I haven't already done so. My feelings towards him haven't changed much.

Overall, for some reason, the second part ended on a much ligher note than the original. It may have been the paying around Nick and Steven did before leaving the cottage, but I am not sure....

Onto Book 3 now!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great bit of back and forth there - you've got to admire Steven's persistence - but once again he's no match for Zach's charm.

I do like the catch 22 situation around gagging. Dom decides to use a gag, keep quite you get gagged, beg not to be gagged and you show the need for a gag and get gagged! Still, I think that sponge is probably preferable to a stinky sock in my opinion!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I think 'putresence' is my word of the day!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Ah that's why I enjoy Zack so much. Again he uses words to convince Steven that he actually needs the gag and Steven ends up desiring to be gagged by Zack. Almost a 180º turn compared to what Steven wanted at the beginning of the chapter. Zack kneeds Steven's psyche every time, just enough, so that he gets what he wants. I liked the way Zack showed the sponge ball and explained its working to Steven.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I'd also like to extend an invitation to @Mummybag.
Given your comments on my other stuff, I have a feeling this tale will be right up your alley as well, my friend.
It absoluty is. This story made me find this site and caught me in these story’s. And i must say these chapters almost make me beg to be a part in it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

chadmc90 wrote: 3 years ago I also not sure how about Steven telling a white lie to cause Nick to go after Brad. I cannot remember if the lie was also in the original, but it does add roundness to Steven's character. I feel like this is something that may come back to bite him later on.
I don't remember if Steven lying about Brad's rape threat was in the original draft version either.
I could look into my archived files, but I don't have the courage to start digging into the e-pub file document the original draft was saved on.

You wanna know something really frightening though?
The part of the story we're discussing atm was being published on the previous tug board and being discussed by us some ten odd years ago.
Can you believe that? Ten years!

We were [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s age back then! And now look at us!
How the hell did SO MUCH time just evaporate?! Where did all those years go?

My god. Best we not to dwell on that too much.

In any case, 55 chapters in just a few days?
Someone's been doing a lot of reading 8-)

I don't remember which point of the story you'd originally read up to, but your recollection of events should slowly start to degrade as you plunge deeper into the third and fourth books. That is...if Steven's tale successfully manages to keep your interest of course.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Still definitely interested. And it sure has been a long time since this story was originally published. I'll make another feedback update soon.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago You wanna know something really frightening though?
The part of the story we're discussing atm was being published on the previous tug board and being discussed by us some ten odd years ago.
Can you believe that? Ten years!

We were @Volobond's age back then! And now look at us!
How the hell did SO MUCH time just evaporate?! Where did all those years go?

My god. Best we not to dwell on that too much.
Ouch... That made me feel like I'm an old guy now. Yeah, it seems as if time is passing at an ever increasing rate. The characters in this story have accompanied me during those ten years (but they're stuck in time and didn't get significantly older, thanks to Steven's slow storytelling pace ;) ).
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Dang this story has been going on a long while.

Great chapters as always, Steven does seem a little more whiny then usual towards Zack, surprised he didn't give in sooner :P
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I thought I would take a pause here and add another review from past chapters(currently on Chapter 69, wink wink):

I am honestly starting to warm up to Nick more. I don't know how to put it, he seems more humanized than in the previous version. He is easier for me to connect to. Idk, it could also be because of how my thinking has changed since I started reading this back, when was it, 2015(damn, 6 years...)? Maybe even sooner.

Shawn so far seems to be a miniature Nick, so I am curious how he is developed and what he has to offer to the story.

And on the self bondage discussion: yea, self bondage very dangerous, no matter how safe you try to be. Nick was justified in his anger this time. Hopefully, Steven has learned his lesson and will now leave it to the pros.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mummybag wrote: 3 years ago This story made me find this site and caught me in these story’s. And i must say these chapters almost make me beg to be a part in it!
I'm glad to hear that, my friend.
If you wanna be part of it, then I'd like to invite you to join or interactive discussion group here.
Myself and the other readers would really like for you to answer the most recent version of the BOUND & GAGGED READER QUESTIONNAIRE

You should have fun going over the questions and then answering them.
Feel free to include as much detail as you want.

Again, welcome onboard.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you over the course of the next weeks and months.

[mention]chadmc90[/mention]
I'm glad to hear that. I remember losing a few readers on the old board when Steven moved in with Nick and adopted his semi-servile domestic role. I wasn't sure if you were one of them.

Also glad to you're able to connect more with Nick this time around.
The characters have received a bit of fine-tuning, but I very much do believe your own evolved perception of things plays into this a fair amount. Time works in mysterious ways, doesn't it? In any case, thrilled to see that you've made it this far in only a few days! I really wasn't expecting you to get back into this any time soon. Glad I was wrong ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Excerpt from Chapter 99:
By the time we got there, I could hear the sound of thunder echoing in the distance, and the first specs of rain quickly began adorning the large windshield. Mere seconds after pulling up in the driveway and turning off the ignition, a veritable DELUGE started pouring down from the dark clouds above!

"So much for that campfire I promised you..." Nick chuckled, both of us laughing like kids as we exited the truck and ran towards the cottage as though our lives depended on it.
I know this scene probably didn't get talked about much when it was posted, but personally from me, this was one of the happiest and sun filled scenes so far, especially given the weather. Steven had just had anal sex with Nick, and despite it hurting and probably not very pleasurable for him, I believe it really has made him confident. He really has come a long way from the first time at the cottage. I think this shows just how much he is really comfortable with himself and finally starting to accept who he truly is. Its amazing how you portrayed his happiness in a storm, which usually brings dark omens. Then again, the storm might have been an omen to what is about to happen next with Jeremy and Brad.....
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

In addition, if I had to choose any scene to be illustrated, that would've been at the top of my list.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
- Steven, just the one from the beginning to be tied en taken care off.

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
- it would absolutaly Steven. I would love being the one to be stuffed in the bag night after night.

If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?
- i think it would be Nick, for the person he is. A real master, but caring for his sub.

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
- The first one, being tricked in the sleepingbag and finding out Nick is taking control completly

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
- i love the way Nick makes sure that Steven is having all the care and love that lives between them, but still is the master that has to be obayed.

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
- i would love to be taken in control bij Joshua, and my thing is stil the thick puffy sleepingbag.

If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
- Steven and Joshua

If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
- i think that would be Steven

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
- then i would pick Joshua.... first to take him as my tickle-victim but after that i would absolutely like to switch places.

How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
- i found the story a long time ago in google search... couldn’t stop myself comming back at it.

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most?
- i am all in the sleepingbag bondage... getting tied, possibly even gagged en being in control of the other ones mercy.

Who do you identify with the most?
- that would be Steven

If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] A huge congratulations for what you have accomplished with this epic tale, and all your other great story lines. Your dedication to these stories, and how you continuously foster new folks to participate in discussion truly contributes to the success of this site. :) Thanks!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 255 - THE GUIDING HAND
Saturday, May 23 (9:45 PM)

"Mmmnn ddft mmn ptffmph." I tried telling Zack as he brought his tape around for another pass and slowly sealed my mouth shut.

The man's thick gauntlet gloves creaked noisily, and his heavy biker jacket sung a similar tune as he pulled his sticky white adhesive across my bulging lips and around the back of my head again.

"That's it, boi. That's it. It's time to be quiet now." he purred, ignoring my garbled protests and gently bringing the tape around for another pass.

It continued like that for a good thirty seconds before my smooth-talking captor was finally satisfied.

Zack tossed the roll of athletic tape back into his duffle bag and fixed his gaze back on me again before squeezing my cheeks with his fingers and making sure my breathing holes were free and clear.

His palms were HUGE and the proximity of his gloved fingers sent strong, leathery fumes filtering up into my nostrils.
I felt weak-kneed and limp. The man holding my head between his hands was simply too handsome to resist. I was quite literally melting on the inside.

Zack spent a few more seconds making sure I was okay. Then he gently lowered my head back down into the puffy hood opening and pushed me deeper inside my boyfriend's monstrously fat, smothering cocoon.

I begged for him not to zip me up all the way, but the righteous muscleman simply ignored my muffled mewling and grabbed the zipper between his gloved fingers. The sound of a heavy duty zipper filled my ears, and the insurmountably puffy sleeping bag worm started swallowing me up into it's suffocating embrace.

"Time to sleep now, princess." Zack spoke.

I twisted my head left and right as the dreadfully thick loft closed up around my neck. But even though my attempts to stay ahead of it's smothering embrace were quite valiant, Zack paid my efforts little heed and promptly pulled to zipper up; burying my chin, my mouth, my nose, and the rest of my face up beneath a mind-bogglingly fat layer of thick insulating loft.

The zipper continued it's cruel ascent past my eyes and past top of my head until it reached it's final destination; the hood opening.

Had I been taller, being zipped up inside my boyfriend's -60c rated expedition bag might not've been such frustrating fate, mind you. Sure, it would've still been claustrophobic and annoying as hell, but at least my nose would've been aligned with the deep chasm that served as a breathing hole, right? But yeah, with me coming in at a mere 1.70 meters and this crazy fat sleeping bag trap being tailored to fit Nick's gargantuan two-meter-tall frame, my face wasn't even close to being aligned with the seemingly-unreachable, diminutive face opening.

With the electric night lamp turned on to it's lowest setting and the sleeping bag's small hood opening blocking most of the ambient light, it was particularly dark inside my Master's thick, smothering cocoon. But things suddenly got a whole lot darker when Zack's leather-clad fingers brushed against the sleeping bag's soft nylon exterior and started fidgeting around with the hood opening.

I watched as the horrifyingly small ventilation hole shrunk to half it's size, then to a quarter, and finally to the size of a puny sniff-hole.

I cried out and protested into my gag, but with Zack's squishy sponge ball trying to expand past my oral cavity and some 20-odd centimeters of densely-packed insulation pressing down on top of my face, the brown haired muscleman probably couldn't hear a thing about what I was trying to tell him.

The swishing of nylon echoed across the tent as my captor pulled the drawstrings together and double knotted real nice and tight.

The small night light was turned off, and after ordering Jeremy and myself to close our eyes and sleep, the righteous warrior-king slipped out past the tent entrance and zipped the door shut behind him.

My friend and I were safe. Trapped inside our escape-proof sleepsacks and stored into the cramped confines of those maddeningly fat sleeping bag worms.

As soon as Zack left the abode, I squirmed around and struggled to break out of my sack.
It was an impossible endeavor. Not only because of the supremely fat layer of loft pressing down on me from all sides, but because the skintight darlex body-restraint was virtually undefeatable even by itself.

The fact that Nick's jaw-droppingly fat sleeping bag was trying to smother my face up only fueled my efforts to escape.
The down-filled cocoon was so thick that it's silky smooth exterior barely gave away any signs of my frantic squirming within.
Even more frustrating than the smothering itself was the implacable word-proof sponge ball safely lodged and taped inside my mouth.

"Mmgghh umghh mm phhgm!"

I twisted my head left and right to try and escape the suffocating loft, but no matter where I turned, the sleeping bag's excessively puffy nylon embrace was there to greet me.

With my limbs and body so fully cocooned up and trapped, I decided the next thing on my to-do list would be to test the effectiveness of the gag Zack had equipped my mouth with.

Suffice to say, it was extremely effective.

I spent several minutes trying to negotiate passage through it in the hopes of formulating some sort of comprehensible protest. But the mighty stuff-ball easily countered and defeated me every step of the way.

Zack wasn't lying when he said this was a professional gag.
He was right about it being comfortable too. The thing was really very squishy.

Much to my great surprise and continued chagrin though, it was completely bite-proof. No amount of chewing, gnashing or nibbling seemed to have any effect on it's integrity. The ball was quite anomalous as well; being made of neither sponge nor foam, but something that felt like a cross of the two.

Either way, it was much too large for my mouth, and as such, infiltrated and filled up ever nook, cranny and millimeters of unused space my cavity had to offer.

I bit down on Zack's stupid sponge gag and hoped to somehow defeat it by opening my jaw as fast as I could; my hope being that I could slip a brief call for help out before it managed to swell up and occupy the new space I'd given it.

I must've tried doing that at least a dozen times before finally giving up.
I bit down into the thing and then unclenched my jaw real quick. But not matter how fast I tried to act, the intrusive mouth-filler proved even faster and instantly kept up with my cavity expansion.

Zack's squishy gag wasn't only talk-proof, it was completely trick-proof as well!

"Mmmggh mm hhfft mmggh!" I angrily grunted, twisting my head from side to side in both frustration and defiance.

Jeremy and I spent the next hour safely zipped inside our respective sacks; gagging, chewing and sucking on our undefeatable sponge gags.

The constant swooshing noise of the nylon brushing against my hair, my nose and my face - not to mention the thickness of the loft surrounding my head - made it practically impossible for me to hear anything beyond the walls of my big, fat, smelly prison.

With that being said, my ears did pick up the very faint whispers of Jeremy's badly garbled protests every now and then.
I tried responding to them in the only manner I could, but with the seemingly impenetrable down-insulated walls smothering our ears and faces, it was impossible to tell if my muffled answers were being picked up.

We were prisoners, that much was obvious.
But as much as it pained me to admit this; I was secretly enjoying my stay inside Nick's absurdly fat expedition bag.

I was safe and Jeremy was safe.
Our sleeping bag cocoons were extremely thick and comfy, and the smell that filtered up into our nostrils carried the strong, earthy scent of our respective lovers.

I eventually gave up and surrendered to that smell.
And from the lack of complaints coming from my fellow captive, it sounded as though he had willfully surrendered to it as well.

He was basking in the warm smell of Zack, just as I was basking in Nick's.
This was perfect, I thought to myself.
Absolutely perfect.

"Gmmhhphh..."

I knew that our big, hunky boyfriends were sitting only half a dozen meters away or so; sipping on their beers and enjoying the leftover heat being provided by the rapidly-dwindling campfire no doubt.

They were talking, but the amount of loft surrounding my head made it virtually impossible for me to decipher any of the words coming out of their mouths.

I closed my eyes to try and sleep, but the painfully engorged erection raging between my thighs forced me to keep squirming around and testing my body-hugging sleepsack restraint.

I wasn't trying to escape though. Quite the opposite in fact. I actually wanted to be restrained.
My bouts of struggling were simply meant to test whether the predicament I found myself in was suitably restrictive and secure enough.

It sounds crazy, I know. But if you made it this far into my journal, then you probably know exactly what I'm talking about. At least I hope you do!

Fighting and struggling just felt indescribably good. Especially where the bonds were strict and there was no hope of ever escaping them on my own. I can't explain why. That's just the way it is, I guess.

In any case, I spent the next fifteen minutes testing my darlex sleepsack, chewing on my gag and making low moaning sounds just to remind myself of how effective it was.

I thought about Zack for a bit. Then thought about Jeremy and the fact that he and I were both zipped inside matching sleepsacks and sharing a similar curfew.

Some of the words Zack had spoken while stuffing my mouth up reminded me a lot of stuff Nick would say somehow.
Especially the firm, fatherly tone. It sounded a lot like the tone my boyfriend usually employed when disciplining me as of late.

I don't know how I came to that conclusion, but for a second there I actually thought Zack had taken a page from Nick's book or something. But no, that wasn't it. That wasn't it at all!

Nick wasn't rubbing off on Zack.
Zack was the one rubbing off on Nick!

My boyfriend had changed a lot over the course of the last six weeks. And while I knew he still kept loose tabs on Brad, things weren't quite the same between them since the altercation at the cottage and the ensuing custody dispute over Jeremy.

His relationship with Brad had been irreparably damaged, allowing his long time friendship with Zack to come into greater focus.

Until now, it hadn't really entered my mind that a lot of Nick's recent habits were being influenced and tweaked by Zack.
The changes weren't drastic of course. But they were still significant enough to be noticed.

The acquisition of a sleepsack should've been the first alarm bell to go off in my head.

When it came to restraints, Nick had always been a duct tape and ropes type of guy.
He did own some rather kinky equipment, but he hardly ever made use of any of it.

No, since turning his focus over to Zack, Nick had definitely changed.

In a way, he was closer to that man than he was to me.
At work, the two of them probably shared a lot of pep talks like the one they were currently engaged in.

After all, Zack knew things about Nick that even I didn't know.
And I'm not talking about menial, unimportant stuff like sports and workout routines. I'm talking about serious stuff. Things that mattered, like Nick's feeling for me, his expectations, his desires, his hopes...that sorta thing.

Nick still had relapses that betrayed his rough edges and inherent brutishness.
But the past six weeks had also given way to a certain tenderness and an almost fatherly approach in his dealings with me.

Just a month and a half ago, kissing me on the forehead or holding me tight against him for several minutes at a time would've been almost unthinkable. But even when it came to physical demonstrations of affection, Nick was slowly softening up on all fronts.

It was against his nature. But the strengthened relationship he and Zack now enjoyed seemed to be progressively eating away at his hard exterior.

The other thing I'd notice was how uncharacteristically composed and peaceful Nick was when in his friend's presence.

Whenever Brad had been around, Nick would turn into hyper-dominant beast mode; asserting himself twice as hard over me and expecting me to show thrice the subservience I usually showed. Whenever Shawn was visiting, Nick usually put up similar front...though to a somewhat lesser degree.

But when Zack was with us, Nick was inexplicably soft and lenient.
He was relaxed, calm and composed, which seemed counterintuitive considering Zack was every bit his equal.

There was no competition between the two. They were friends and they respected each other and their differences.
Nick trusted Zack and he had Zack's trust as well.

The fact that the charming and outwardly pure-hearted brown haired knight chose to spend his free time with my boyfriend spoke miles about the positive view and esteem he held for the man.

I don't know why, but the thought that Zack valued Nick enough to wanna hang out with him and connect to him like this really comforted me.

If someone as noble, as kind as and gentle as Zack was willing to spend so much time helping, being a friend to and acting as a moral support to someone, then it's probably 'cause he saw a lot of good in that person.

True, Nick was no saint.
But he did have have a lot of good in him.

His generosity with me and his desire to make me happy didn't only include spending money on me and pampering me with gifts. Nick actually spent time on me.

A few weeks ago, back when the two of us had gone shopping at the garden center, he could've just paid for the stuff and let me do my thing. But he hadn't. He'd actually constructed those giant garden boxes for me and spent hours cutting wood and putting everything together.

He didn't really care for the flowers and plants much. He just wanted to make me happy.

Sometimes, when I was busy in the yard and taking care of the garden, Nick would just sit on the patio deck and watch me. He'd never say anything. He'd just sit there, with his chin resting in his hand, sipping whatever it was he was drinking and looking rather pensive on his comfortable patio chair.

There was a lot of good in him.
He definitely wasn't the wordiest or most outwardly affectionate man around, but he did feel love for me. That much I knew.

Zack's strong bond with my lover pleased me a great deal.
The effect it was having on my relationship was only just starting to bear fruit. And although Nick had warned me that he could never truly be like Zack, his friendship with the man was proving more beneficial to our love life than he or I probably realised.

I loved everything about Nick; his resolve, his strictness, his drive and his authority.
But I also needed him to be more than that. I needed him to be loving, caring, gentle and understanding.

It was a difficult balance to find, that much was certain.
But with Zack's continued guidance and the occasional pep talks he gave Nick, I was confident my boyfriend would eventually succeed.

Nick's connection to Zack was of utmost importance, perhaps even more so to me than to anyone else.
After all, I was the primary beneficiary of that bond of friendship that linked the two of them together.

I thought about the two handsome men, sitting by the fire, talking about serious matters of life...talking about me, talking about Jeremy. I thought about them, and I smiled.

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I really like the picture of the gloves, as well as the insinuation that Nick is getting to be kinder and better due to Zack's influence. It was just a sweet kind of scene to read, and even if I know it will be interrupted soon by the dread stink from within the two big muscle hunks, it's nice to have a moment of peace.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I really like the picture of the gloves, as well as the insinuation that Nick is getting to be kinder and better due to Zack's influence. It was just a sweet kind of scene to read, and even if I know it will be interrupted soon by the dread stink from within the two big muscle hunks, it's nice to have a moment of peace.
I was laughing to myself reading Steven's last few thoughts...definitely sweet, but he's also gonna thinking some other things when they go to join them :lol: :lol:

But I agree, it was a sweet peaceful scene to read. I imagine there's more scenes like this to come, which might warm my feelings towards Nick...eh probably not, but it's still great to read haha
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Definitely a nice balance in this chapter of "action" and reflective thoughts.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yeah Nick really has softened up since Zack came into the picture. I guess he just doesn't feel the need to prove himself with his friend. He sees Zack as his equal and is confident and secure in their status as equals and Zack feels the same way about Nick. Brad was toxic. He wanted to be THE Alpha. He didn't have that respect for Nick, so Nick's behavior with Steven was a response to being challenged. Nick probably felt the need to prove himself with his younger cousin Shawn as well. Nick can be softer with Zack around because he just doesn't feel that need to be the top dog. They are content being the two top dogs.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I loved this chapter. It's so good to hear that Steven actually enjoys not being able to get out of the sleeping bag. His complaints are, for a good part, just a show and deep inside he craves the treatment that is dished out to him. I liked the long, drawn-out description of Steven testing the gag. It is utterly useless to try to get past this sponge gag.

I also liked how Steven describes his experience of being in a sleeping bag. It's an immersive experience. Sounds from outside get drowned because of the swishy sounds the bag makes and he gets nice and warm. It's nice to see how this situation provokes Steven's thoughts and the way he compares Nick to Zack makes my view of Nick improve. He really proves that Nick is doing his best and trying to be more like Zack.

Oh and those pictures... they're really hot :oops:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Very good chapter!
I want to be Steven so bad! :oops: But if I were him, I would want to be gagged with Zack's dirty socks, not his sponge gag :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention]
You're right, my friend. I don't think anyone's commented on that part of chapter 99 before.
I went back to take a gander and it seems the part that really caught everyone's attention was the two of them finding Steven's old collar from six months ago. Was definitely a sunny scene though. Thinking back on it now, the lighthearted post-sex fun between those two really contrasted with the stormy chapters that followed. You're right though. Nick taking Steven that night really was a major step for the two of them.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
Thanks so much for the continued support, guys! Really appreciate it.
Glad you're all enjoying the moment. Happy to hear the visual aids are being well received ;)

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Glad you're enjoying this, buddy.
I'm sure you'd love being in Steven's place, but I'm not so sure about the "you surviving the encounter with Zack's socks" part.
Only one way to find out 8-)

A special shoutout to our boi [mention]Socksbound[/mention] for having just broken the 100-post milestone on Bound & Gagged.
You've only been here for a little under six months, but in that time you've secured yourself as one of the the forum's top reviewers and most promising authors. Your unwavering support has been hugely appreciated and it is my hope that you'll keep on blessing this place with your continued presence and sunny personality. You've made friends here and I consider myself fortunate to be one of them. Don't stop being awesome, boi! We love you.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

An introspective chapter but great to spend time with Steven and his thoughts. Love him exploring the limits of his bondage and gag, realising there is no escape from either and being happy about that (well at least the restraint part!). Some really great descriptions in there.

Also interesting to think about the effect Zach has had on Nick. It's nice to know that their positive relationship is having a positive effect on Nick and Steven's relationship.

As the others have said, some great visual aids as well. :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic