BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a curveball throwing Nathan's ass-scented boxers in there as the gag! Didn't even think of that as an option, but it was a good one! How humiliating to taste the ass of someone you haven't even met. At least he knows what Nathan looks like though.

Really liked the playful kiss during the gagging. Very hot!

Oh geez Skaterboy Phil. Things are going to get really bad for Steven. I think he is going to wish he stayed in Shawn's stinky fart-box.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I'm really finding myself quite fond of Josh, but I am looking forward to seeing Josh and Phil's interaction will it be in conflict will try egg eachother on. Either way it will be fun.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I forgot that Josh and Phil were roommates, I'm really interested in what their dynamic is with Steven there....
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Of course I love getting to see Steven trapped in that snug custom sleepsack! I love imagining him wriggling helplessly in that thing while gagged, edged, and tickled. My personal feelings about Josh aside, he certainly is persistent in his gagging! (Hee hee, Nathan's dirty boxers and Steven getting to see him, yay!)

And oof. Phil. Ugh. I love Steven getting tormented in the sleepsack, but I'm really worried about him in the Bad Guy Apartment - Kyle, Josh, AND Phil? Yeesh. I doubt Josh will protect Steven from anything Phil wants to do, and of course Kyle won't care.

Oof, when you've got me hoping Shawn will show up and take Steven back, you know I'm concerned! :oops:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] that chapter was another hot one . That was a surprise twist the have him sniff Nathan's underwear . Someone he doesn't know . I hope phillip is back to toture Steven. Did I read that the gasmask is coming back .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Keen observation about the Easter Eggs, boi. I've always enjoyed giving you guys subtle hints relating to events and chapters to come ;)

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] I thought you might. Also somewhat amused at how passionate (dispassionate) you are about you-know-who making another appearance again 8-)

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Glad you're enjoying yourself, buddy. Without any type of consensus on a not-so-successful gag poll, I decided to go with my initial choice (one that [mention]Volobond[/mention] had mentioned, and one that I know you'd particularly enjoy, even though you're more of a sock guy). I think we can add this to our list of "captor tormenting victim with someone else's stuff" scenes.
  • Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
    Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
    Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots.
    Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs.
    Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
    Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers.
    Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers.
    Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove.
    Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers.
    Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins.
    Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Haha! Glad you approve 8-)
I agree. The fact that Steven never even met the guy certainly adds to the humiliation aspect IMO.
As for your colourful and clever description of Shawn's smelly bedroom, I think I may have to borrow that 8-)

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] I'll be sure to let him know about his growing fanbase. From what we know about him so far, I think he'd be positively thrilled at all the fan-mail he's been getting on here ;) Heck, he might even be in a position to threaten and dethrone our much-loved banner bearer, Master Zack!

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Glad you're looking forward to the next scenes, boy. Hopefully Josh and Phil won't disappoint 8-)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Hahaha! The Bad Guy Apartment :lol:
Seems to me like Shawn is winning some points with you, simply for being the lesser of two evils ;)

I think it's safe to assume that Steven doesn't dislike Shawn and is forcing himself to recognize some of the hunk's redeeming qualities.
Nick's cousin hasn't proven totally heartless and has shown at least some level of remorse, compassion and decency.
Given the choice though, I'm not sure Steven would be ready to escape the Bad Guy Apartment in favour of being re-confined to the safety of Shawn's cluttered fart-box (thanks [mention]GoBucks[/mention] 8-))

Then again, only time will tell ;)

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] CONGRATULATIONS, MY FRIEND!
You're officially the second member to have reached 100 comments on Bound & Gagged!
Your regular support has been invaluable and I wanna give you a special thanks for always taking the time to signal your presence and encouraging me to press on.

I'm thrilled you've enjoyed this latest scene. I had you in mind while I was composing and choosing the gag ;)
Yes my friend, it seems like gas masks may once again be on the menu.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 218 - TWINK TERROR
Thursday, May 21 (10:15 PM)

The instant Phil walked in, I knew I was in some sort of trouble.
I was already having trouble dealing with Josh. And I most certainly did NOT need his good-for-nothing roommate being added to the mix.

Douchebag Phil didn't pay me much attention at first, but the cocky smirk on his annoying face pretty much confirmed the ill intent he harbored towards me.

I watched rather wearily as he snatched a couple of beers from the kitchen fridge and plopped himself down on the sofa, right next to his good buddy Josh.

The two of them ignored me and spent a while chatting about stuff I couldn't relate to.
Aside from my blond captor absentmindedly running his fingers through my hair, I was left in relative peace as the two twinks sipped their beers and talked about grades, assignments and fellow students.

The heat of Joshua's thighs and the enormous underwear stuffing that was buried inside my mouth kept my engorged member hard and aroused inside the body-hugging, skintight cocoon.

With the stretchy black darlex material being so thin and so tautly spread out across my compact body, the outline of my boner pretty much stuck out like a sore thumb. Even worse was the fact that I had no way to conceal my arousal.

The sleepsack was very strict and did not allow me the freedom of touching myself.
Although I had never experienced anything remotely similar to a cock cage, my boyfriend's sleepsack was quite possibly even more frustrating, in that it left you fully erect while at the same time denying you any means of relief. This was, in it's own right, a much more torturous form of imposed chastity.

"Hey faggot." Phil spoke, finally acknowledging my presence and using two of his fingers to stop me from getting air in through my nostrils.

I growled in frustration, but quickly found myself whimpering and moaning in ecstasy as Josh's dexterous right hand reached down towards the outline of my boner and started jerking me off through the thin, stretchy fabric.

The two rowdy teens spent the next ten minutes tormenting me; jerking me off through the confines of my escape-proof prison, and fooling around with my breathing, either by pinching my nostrils shut or by smothering me with their hands.

I begged and screamed through my gag, but no rescuers came to save me.
Shawn couldn't hear me, Chris couldn't hear me, and hunky Kyle was probably too busy admiring himself in the mirror or tending to his heavily-visited Instagram page.

I was stuck here. Gagged, tormented, teased, jerked off and edged by two devilish twinks, both of whom were several years younger then I was.

The colossal pair of stench-ridden boxers that had been wadded up and crammed into my mouth easily kept my hearty protests and calls for help at bay.

"What's he gagged with?" Skaterboy Phil finally asked, no doubt recognizing the presence of a stuffing by how thoroughly my screams were being muffled out.

Joshua flashed his friend a toothy grin before looking back down at me and ruffling my hair up.
"Nate's boxers." came his somewhat proud response.

Phil nearly choked on his beer when he heard was his friend had filled my mouth with. He was so taken aback by his buddy's response that some of the malt-flavoured liquid he was in the process of ingesting managed to seep out past the corners of his lips.

*Gulp*
"You stuffed this fag's mouth with Nate's boxers?!" the Skater-kid exclaimed, quickly gulping down the mouthful of liquid and appearing both thrilled and appalled at the answer his fellow student had given him.

"Yup. Went in the dork's room and snatched one the first pair of boxers I saw." Josh chuckled, causing his smaller friend double over with laughter.

"DUDE! Nate fuckin' NEVER washes his shit!" Phil cried out, quite literally beside himself with laughter.

"Yeah, but at least now we've got this cute guy to wash his stuff. Ain't that right, buddy-boy?" the blond jock teased, playfully pressing his fingers into my puffed-out cheeks and causing me to cry out furiously beneath my gag.

"Haha! Yeah...I bet he's really liking the taste of Nate's smelly butt and balls. Those boxers must taste like SHIT!" Phil chimed in, a comment that almost had me puking from how bad the material inside my mouth reeked and tasted.

I didn't know this Nathan fellow.
I'd never even met him or seen him in real life.
And yet here I was, quite literally washing the dude's filthy boxers with my mouth and getting a first hand taste of his smelly nuts and bum crack.

Nate's boxers stank and tasted terrible half an hour ago. But for some reason, the mocking and teasing I was now being put through seemed to amplify the taste and make the stuffing even MORE unbearable.

"Mmmgggpphhh!"

"When he's done with those, I think we should put him to work on my boxers." Phil proposed, causing Josh to chuckle with glee and making my eyes go wide in unbridled terror.

"How 'bout that, buddy? Wanna suck on Phil's dirty boxers later?" Josh asked, ruffling my hair up and laughing at my visibly angered reaction.

Both teens watched as I tried to scream and protest through the giant ball of bum-flavoured cloth.
The cacophonic sound of their combined laughter soon filled the air as my frantic yelling resulted in nothing more than a series of coughs and incomprehensible grunts and moans.

The two twinks spent the next few minutes tormenting me and playing around with me breathing.
I screamed and shook my head no as Phil reached in his pocket and took his phone out to snap some pics of me.

My muffled protests went unheeded.

Josh eventually got up and headed towards the kitchen, temporarily leaving me alone with Phil while he went to grab some nachos and another set of beers.

You can imagine the level of anger and panic I experienced when the dark haired skater-twink used that brief moment of unsupervised privacy to stand up off the couch, pull his grey sweatpants down, and show me his baby blue, shiny satin boxer shorts.

Knowing full well what he was about to do, I screamed as loud as I could to get a hold of Joshua's attention.
Unfortunately for me, my frantic screaming came a little too late.

Phil's satin-covered bums were already on top of me, and my gagged face instantly found itself being swallowed up deep inside his crack.

I cried out in absolute terror, but his bums took care of muffling me out.

"T-bag, bitch." the twink quietly hissed, sitting his entire weight down on my face and smothering me between his warm, satin-clad butt cheeks.

The t-bagging lasted only a few seconds, but was punctuated with the brief, terrifying sound of a strong, powerful fart.

PRRRRRRT!

Skaterboy Phil's rear-end eruption blasted right through his boxers, right into my flaring nostrils and straight down into my oxygen-deprived lungs.

By the time the stupid twink had pulled his sweatpants back on and had walked away to join his roommate in the kitchen, I was choking on his gas and struggling against my undefeatable body-restraint like you wouldn't believe.

"Mmgggghh...mhggg! Uuugggmmph!"

True, having spent most of my teenage years with Nick, I wasn't exactly a stranger to this kinda dorky behaviour.
But the last thing on earth I wanted right now was to be t-bagged by Phil and farted on!

Words can't even begin to describe the level of anger and frustration I felt at that moment.
I wanted to fuckin' rip the guy's tongue out, and yet here I was, chocking on his rotten fart and gagging on some college dude's putrid boxers!

Joshua remained oblivious to the treatment his fellow twink had just given me.
And to my continued dismay, the blond lad interpreted my sudden and inexplicable desire to break free as some sort of challenge.
Had our roles been reversed, I might've also made that mistake.

"Trying to get away are we?" he chuckled, walking back into the living room with a can of beer and a bowl of salty nachos in his hands.

I watched as the handsome college-star placed his late night snack down on the coffee table, and watched as he crept back down over protesting form and wiggled his fingers as though he was gonna tickle me.

"Mmpphhgg! Mmmhgggg...mmgggph!" I yelled, desperately trying to let him I didn't want his stupid friend playing around with me.

Josh had no way of knowing what I was trying to say, and once again came to the conclusion that I was making a fuss simply for the sake of getting his attention. The sexy stud lunged at me; his fingers digging into my vulnerable abdomen, furiously and mercilessly tickling me to the point of hysteria.

"Mppggggpphhpphh! Mppggpphhphh! Mhhgggpphh!" I screamed, laughing and laughing 'till my eyes were filled with tears.

Another set of hands eventually joined the fray, and I quickly opened my squinting eyes to see Phil's mocking face, grinning devilishly as he used his fingers to tickle my neck, thighs, groin.

I was furious at the sight of him enjoying himself at my expense, but was too tightly sacked up and gagged to do anything about it.

More smothering ensued, and by the time the two devils were done tormenting me, I was completely clunked out and left struggling for air and heaving from the exertion.

I once again found myself lying face up, with the back of my head resting on Joshua's warm lap.

The two guys ignored me for a bit and eventually shut Netflix down in favour was watching the football game that was playing on the local sports channel.

Things ended up taking a slightly different turn when Phil voiced out a complaint about sore feet, and then bent down to unlace his worn-out Converse All Stars.

Two sneakers fell down to the floor, and before the kid even managed to lift his feet back up on the coffee table, a strange and very unpleasant odour began filling the air inside the living room.

"Ugghmpph!"

It was Phil's socks!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I like how Phil's comment caused Stevie to realize what was gagging him and accentuated the smell and taste that caused a reaction. It was like he needed a reminder :lol:

And now the scene I knew was going to unfold as we have already seen Phil's affinity to enjoying some sock torture :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Phew.... happy little Steven wasn’t too harshly dealt with by Phil. But my spider senses tell me his isn’t done yet. ;) ;) ;)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Oh god, Phil makes me angry. I so badly want to just punch him in the face, and I'll repeatedly blame your amazing writing skills for that. Though personally, it does make it a bit hard for me to enjoy the kinky stuff when I have such a seething hatred for a character. But that may just be me :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Argh! Frickin' Phil! What a lousy idiot. T-bagging someone? What is he, thirteen?!?! :x That douche really gets on my nerves. And of course Steven with his biases making excuses for Josh - there was no way for him to know, huh? How about not letting your idiot friend take pictures of Steven in such a vulnerable position? Josh doesn't really care about Steven - he's just a manipulative user. Oof.

That said, I love Steven's frustration with the sleepsack, and of course, you know I'll always love it when he's gagged and tickled and edged!

Poor Steven. He might be mostly enjoying himself, but he's trapped and very vulnerable with a bunch of hunks who are bad news.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved the extra description of Nate's nasty boxers! It is funny how just hearing them talk about it suddenly made Steven realize just how nasty they were!

Have to admit, I was hoping for a fart even if it was from Phil so I was very pleased to see that.

There's just a much higher level of humiliation being forced to endure the raunch of someone that Steven isn't attracted to. As humiliating as his past experiences may have seemed, it just doesn't compare to being subject to Phil's whims when there likely isn't much secret enjoyment that he is getting out of this. With the other jocks, Steven complains, but deep down you know there is a part of him that enjoys it. With Phil, that may not be the case.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago There's just a much higher level of humiliation being forced to endure the raunch of someone that Steven isn't attracted to. As humiliating as his past experiences may have seemed, it just doesn't compare to being subject to Phil's whims when there likely isn't much secret enjoyment that he is getting out of this. With the other jocks, Steven complains, but deep down you know there is a part of him that enjoys it. With Phil, that may not be the case.
"It's not real bondage until you want out."

Hoping to see Phil put a gas mask on over the gag and stuff his socks in the air intake.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago
Hoping to see Phil put a gas mask on over the gag and stuff his socks in the air intake.
That’s got my vote love the idea.

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Argh! Frickin' Phil! What a lousy idiot. T-bagging someone? What is he, thirteen?!?! :x That douche really gets on my nerves.

That's precisely what Jeremy must've thought about Nick back when he was trapped in Brad's sleeping bag.
(Chapter 78: The Cabin Prisoner)

The young prisoner spent the next two minutes being smothered by my hunky Alpha's huge, leather-clad hands.

By the time Nick stopped, the helpless captive twink was crying and whimpering pathetically inside his gag, breathing in and out through his gas mask, no doubt expecting his air to be once again cut off without warning.

Nick really enjoyed the control he had over the boi. And he wasn't feeling too merciful either.
I watched in slight horror as the giant, sexy brute suddenly took position over Jeremy's masked face, pulled his trackies down and lowered his enormous bums right over the unsuspecting prisoner's breathing apparatus.

Of course, Jeremy had no idea of what was about to happen.
He just lied there, heaving quietly inside his mask as the towering blond goliath crouched down and blew a massive fart right over his face.

"Ahw yeah!" Nick purred, grinning wildly as the potent gas was violently expelled from his rear. "I've been holding that one in all day."

In less than a second, Jeremy was coughing, gagging, crying out and struggling like mad inside his mummy prison.

Nick didn't care though. He just pulled his trackies back up over his oversized bums and laughed at the gagged prisoner's utter misfortune.
"There. Enjoy!" he chuckled, walking out of living room and leaving me alone with my heavily distressed friend.

I just wanted to run up to the boi, free him and apologise a thousand times for my muscle-bound lover's dorkish behaviour. Of course, releasing him was not an option. Not unless I wanted to share in his fate...which I didn't!

Jeremy just shook his cocooned head from side to side, struggled to get away, and spent the next minute or two fighting his gag and literally choking on Nick's fart.

The was no escape for him.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That story was another HOT story . I blew multiple loads . I feel bad for Steven . First he has to chew on underwear from somebody he doesn't know. Next phillip comes in farts in his face . Lastly Steven gets tickled .
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

The way you described nathan's underwear that was so hot . Talking about tasting his nutsweat and buttcrack. Such a horny description .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
BODY TYPE & SIZE CHART

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Great chart! I am a little surprised at Mike's size. Was not expecting he was that big. And Phil's size also he is small and just annoying :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak Great chart! I am a little surprised at Mike's size. Was not expecting he was that big. And Phil's size also he is small and just annoying :lol:
I agree about both, Mike is a beast in this chart maybe he’s underrated in the story. Phil looks like he’s Jeremy’s size if Steven’s ever let out of the sleep sack he could take him. 8-) :lol:

To be honest I’ve never realised how much I’m into size play and would love to be controlled by any of those buff bods. Just not that douch Brad even his body can’t save his abusiveness and crappy personality. I say while wipe drool from the side of my mouth.

Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Gotta love how they're all more fit than me :lol:

Very glad that Phil is the size he is, then again, I'd still want to punch him in the face if he was bigger...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak Great chart! I am a little surprised at Mike's size. Was not expecting he was that big.
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Mike is a beast in this chart maybe he’s underrated in the story. P
Steven never provided us with Big Mike's exact measurements, but here's an extract from his initial meeting with the guy:

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
CHAPTER 183 - KEPT OUT OF SIGHT
Wednesday, May 20 (12:00 PM)

Standing a full two meters in height, Nick was, in every possible sense of the word, extraordinarily tall and statuesque.
Being of more average height, I literally had to stand up on my toes just to be able to reach his jawline with my lips.
When we kissed, the man had no choice to but lower his head down or pick up me up so that I could be at his level.

From a distance, I could definitely tell that Mike was also really big.
But it's only when he stood up and slowly made his way towards us that I truly understood the meaning behind his name; Big Mike.

This guy was a GIANT!
And when I say "giant", I really do mean GIANT.

Not having a tape measurer meant that it was difficult for me to get a precise reading.
I normally used my own height to guess that of those around me.
But this guy was taller than anyone I'd ever seen.
He was definitely closer to the 7-foot mark than he was to the sixth.

Not to spoil anything, but although Big Mike is endowed with formidable size at stature, Steven's already referred to him several times as the "Gentle Giant". If an open brawl broke out in the apartment where Shawn, Chris, Joey and Mike reside...well let's just say that my money would NOT be on Mike ;)

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago Gotta love how they're all more fit than me :lol:
Highly relatable! There's a reason I dropped PE... :lol:

This chart definitely puts things into perspective. Never expected the Nick-Steven imbalance to be so large, literally.
Thanks for the resource bondagefreak :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I love the visuals, it's a nice touch.
FrenchGinger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FrenchGinger »

Ah I really should check back here more often! These chapters have been so agonisingly hot! Although I like the fluffy romance plots this is absolutely what keeps me hooked! :lol:
Seemingly contrary to the majority I actually find Phil's unwavering bravado very attractive, I couldn't see myself settling down with him but I definitely wouldnt say no if he started to have his way with me :D

The body chart is definitely a helpful tool! Some of the bodies are even more.built that I imagined. Mainly Zack if I'm honest, dude is stacked!

Looking forward to more to come!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic