BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love the latest chapter can’t hide my anticipation for Steven to find out what rimming is.

I most identify with Steven, the way his head/thoughts control his submissiveness is me to a tee. Unlike Steven I’m a total rope bunny and whenever tied up find the total loss of control my way to fully submit.

Josh has really intrigued me from the moment you introduced him. I love his mischievous behaviour. My hope is he can be some kind of mentor to Steven, and help him overcome some of his misgivings and just let go with Nick.

There are so many scenes that out in my mind but my favourite one being Josh’s introduction and how he unabashedly played with Steven. The breath play was so hot. The way you describe it I could perfectly put my self in Steven’s predicament.

I’m a huge fan of socks shoes and foot worship but don’t think would be able to handle nick’s feet or Shawn’s. the way you depict them I would definitely not coped.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

1. That's a very difficult question, cause I don't really have a favourite character. I'm a fan of Nick, Zack and Josh, but for very different reasons.

2. Phil. Honestly, I cannot stand him. The bullying he does is not hot, it's infuriating. I just don't like him.

3. As much as he bothers me at times, I would relate most to Steven.

4. Nick, I know I may be alone on this. But Nick is more interesting and more raunchy.

5. If I'm honest, not really, because there have been a lot of very good scenes from hot ones to just very well written ones. I am sitting here debating in my head and I would write on and on but I am tired :lol:

6. It's an interesting one. For starters, Nick kidnapped his friend, messed with him sexually for days and then expected things to be fine. That's not okay. But, it's also not my relationship to judge. Nick attempted to redeem himself, he really cared about Steven and is doing his best to be the best person for him.

7. Tied up by Nick of course, gagged with one of his rank socks and restrained with rope and tape. Then laid on the couch and used as a seat cushion as he gamed... :oops: :oops: :oops:

8. That's a tricky one... Nick, Zack, Shawn, Chris, Kyle, Joey, Mike, Josh, Brad, Steven, Jeremy, Phil.

9. If I'm honest, it may be a bit weird. It would be interesting with Nick and Shawn...

10. Definitely Nick.

11. Look, I'm not a big fan of tickling; just not my thing. But if I had to choose one, maybe Shawn? Or Nick? Not Zack, because he gets really into it

12. Shawn or Nick

13. I found the old story from browsing google.

14. Scent play is a major one, facesitting, gagging and objectification. Along with restraints and tape.

15. Steven, we just have a lot of things in common personality wise

16. Apartment 1 for sure
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Who is your favorite character so far, and why? - Josh, because so far he seems to be a sub/dom mix and I think he'll be great for Steven. Josh definitely took advantage of tormenting Steven, but again I like that it's someone else for Steven to connect with and be friends with. Most of the people he's interacted with has been affiliated with Nick, and I think Josh may be more on Steven's "side." As a side note, I'm super into Josh, as you'll see is reflected in the answers below :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Who is your least favorite character, and why? - Hahaha this is tough. I'd say Phil because there's no redeeming qualities. Brad, Nick and Shawn are honorable mentions, but we've seen their more caring sides, whereas Phil seems to be in the alignment of chaotic evil.

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be? - Part of me would say Steven, although that also means taking on the trauma that he experienced. So maybe Josh because of the sub/dom vibes I'm getting from him. It makes me all the more intrigued about what's in store.

If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack? - Zack. I don't fully know what to expect, but I have a sense of Nick's character and I wouldn't want to become his sub the way he made Steven his. Zack could very well do the same, but not knowing makes it better.

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one? - They're all amazing, but I love the one where Josh was tormenting Steven with Shawn's shoes. Also when Nick tapegagged Steven to keep him quiet while he sniffed and massaged Shawn's feet. And the scenes where he's tied up while other people are there to see (particularly those who he doesn't know).

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship? - I think I've said my piece about this in one of my earlier posts. But essentially, I have concerns because Nick kidnapped and tormented Steven until he broke down mentally and emotionally, and then took the opportunity to make Steven his. Does Nick care about Steven? Definitely. But I don't think Nick has ever understood that what he did was wrong. And while it's fascinating to read, it bothers me that he lets his friends loose on Steven. I don't know if he ever will, but I think Nick needs to a) set limits on what his friends can and can't do when they're watching Steven, and b) own up to what he did. It seems like Steven and Nick are more and more on the same wavelength, and I get that Steven's own insecurity makes it hard, but to see them sit down and talk about what happened all those months ago, where they're at, and where they're going would help me see that they really are in it together. Even if they're not equal in the relationship, they would in the sense they're on the same page.

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how? - I'd love to be mummified with duct tape with my eyes, nose, cock, and feet exposed, while gagged with sweaty socks, by Josh, Shawn, Chris or Kyle.

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look? - Josh, Kyle, Chris, Joey, Mike, Zack, Brad, Shawn, Phil, and Nick.

If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night? - Josh and Kyle

If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with? Steven or Josh

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim? I'd love to tickle/be tickled by Josh or Kyle

How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc) - Google Search of tie up stories and games

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? - Gags (especially socks and tape), bondage, tickling, forced shoe/foot sniffing

Who do you identify with the most? - Steven, with his insecurities about his body as well as his internal conflict of being into smelly stuff and being dominated.

If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose: - Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan) but I would try and stick with Josh and Kyle, and avoid Phil.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I have just started to read this story in earnest, and I have started from the past couple of chapters and my reaction is...Omigod! So fracking' hot! 💨🔥

I'm drawn for some strange reason to Shawn. It's uncanny. Flatulent, slovenly slobs repulse me. 🤢

But there's something about him that arouses me.😳

Maybe it's because I want to see the other guys teach him a lesson...turn the tables on him...give him a taste of his own medicine...tie him up in a sleep sack, gag him with his own putrid socks, and throw a pair of his black bikini briefs over his face for the night.🏋️‍♂️🩲🤬

Thank you for some great tales, [mention] bondagefreak[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Welcome onboard, buddy!
So glad to see another new face join us, and a Melbournite no less.
So many kinky Aussies commenting on here, I think I might have to plan a vacation trip to that part of the globe ;)

Real happy to have you onboard, boy.
Hope you stick around with us and have fun on here.

If ever he tells me he's looking for a permanent bedroom-boy to help with the cleaning and laundering, I'll tell him I know just the guy 8-)

By "starting in earnest" I hope you mean you'll be starting from the bottom up?
I don't need to tell you that this story and it's characters will only make sense if you start from the beginning.
This must be all pretty confusing for you right now.

Hope you enjoy your read, mate!
I'm sure you'll find plenty of stuff to comment on and object about as you make your way through the chapters ;)
Keep us posted on your progress!

Q: If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago If I'm honest, it may be a bit weird. It would be interesting with Nick and Shawn...
Not at all! That would be quite an interesting mix to tell you the truth.
One that I'm sure Steven's thought about once or twice.

I mean, let's be real. Both of them are super buff blond dudes with rather hefty endowments.
On one side you'd have Mr. smooth muscles and on the other side you'd have Mr. hairy muscles.
Hope you don't mind absolutely ripe foot odour though, 'cause those two would stink up the room something fierce when their socks and trainers came off ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 214 - THE SWITCH, THE BOSS AND THE PRUDE
Thursday, May 21 (8:20 PM)

Watching young Josh lather his larger and much more muscular roommate with attention, only helped to remind me of how much of a prude I actually was.

My libido was nothing like his, and although that seemed to work out fine with Christie and some of the other girlfriend's I'd had back in high school, it was actually proving to be a bit of a drawback now that I was involved with men who were always hard and horny.

I just lied there and watched as hunky muscleboy Kyle allowed the more athletic jock to worship his muscles and bury his face deep within in pits.

With the chunkier hunk's broad upper frame blocking the view, I couldn't see much of what Josh was doing.
But the constant moaning and slurping sounds coming from his mouth proved revealing enough.

The blond college brat had no qualms about nuzzling his face up in there and getting down to business; something I still struggled with even though I'd been living with Nick for almost six weeks now.

The Alpha-Boss who bedded me and who's roof I lived under was an absolute hunk.
And he wasn't just any hunk. He was the Hunk of hunks!

Not that this took anything away from Kyle, but Nick was buff beyond belief and very much at the peak of his prime.

From looking at his dad and uncles and from having seen some of the men on his side of the family, there was no doubt in my mind that the 30s and 40s would prove exceedingly generous towards my drop-dead gorgeous boyfriend. All the men on his father's side of the family were endowed with particularly long-lived, handsome features...something I always assumed was a result of half-German, half-Swedish blood that ran in their veins.

In any case, my boyfriend was a top-level stallion.
And yet, I still found myself unable to worship him or venerate him with the same zeal Josh was showing for Kyle.

Sure, I had no trouble licking up my boyfriend biceps and sucking on his nipples.
I absolutely loved touching his thighs and running my mouth and tongue across his strong abdomen and thick, round pecs.

Even if we excluded his feet though, I still found myself carefully avoiding parts of his body that I didn't wanna have my face smothered into.

Nick's massive arms and shoulders mesmerized me deeply, but his pits were a completely different story.
Same thing for his manhood.
I wholeheartedly adored the sight of his strutting around, with his abnormally hefty underwear-clad pouch being bobbed left and right by his massive, tree trunk-sized thighs. But that didn't mean I wanted to have my face in his junk!

The sight of my boyfriend's tool quite literally terrorized me, and the sheer bushiness of his crotch made me dread those long throat fucking sessions he was so fond of.

Part of me wished I had Josh's zeal and ability to appreciate the male body to it's fullest extent.
But I had to remind myself that I still very new to the world of men, and that I had made considerable progress in the past couple weeks.

My ability and ensuing consent to worship my boyfriend's freshly-showered soles on a nightly basis was proof of that. The pace of my progress may have been slow, but at least I was getting there.

In hindsight, Joshua's performance did help me see and admit one thing about myself.
I was, for lack of a better term, a "princess".

Oh don't get me wrong. Aside from my reduced libido, there was virtually nothing feminine or girly about me.
The word "princess" that I'm labelling myself with simply had to do with me being fussy, finicky and perhaps even a little too particular. And yes, I was most assuredly all of those things.

My consciousness was only snapped back to reality when Joshua's ministrations stopped, allowing the taller and much buffer man in the room to stand up and tower above us.

All eyes were on Kyle as he peeled his tight elastane Calvins off and allowed them to fall to the mattress he was standing on.
Of course, my eyes immediately scanned his package and noticed the absence of pubic hairs around his crotch and balls; a stark contrast to what my own boyfriend had gotten me used to.

Kyle's closely shaven crotch and pubic region couldn't have complimented his perfectly smooth, hairless body any better.
His low hanging manhood still showed no signs of arousal, but it was still an impressive sight to say the least.

Unfortunately for me, Joshua's quick thinking didn't give me much time to appreciate his hot roommate's stunning physique.

"Here." he cheered, snatching up his buddy's very large pair of flashy pink Calvins and pressing them down over my defenseless face. "Sniff his boxers." he laughed, causing me to feebly twist my head left and right and moan in feigned disagreement.

The sound of Joshua's amused laughter filled the room, and the spectacle of me trying to get away from those pink briefs even managed to get a smirk plastered over the cocky-Kyle's otherwise impassive face.

The briefs were big and they stank!
Not nearly as much as Shawn's briefs, but yeah...they still stank.

The smell wasn't extremely offensive, but it wasn't exactly pleasant either.

Josh made me sniff his roomies big sweaty boxers for a good minute or two before finally tossing them to the far side of the bed and straddling my lycra-clad chest.

The young, 80 kilogram college-jock settled his surprisingly heavy frame on top of my upper torso and squatted his legs down on both sides of me before focusing his attention back to Kyle.

With my head now stuck between the blond man sitting on my chest, and the completely naked, brown-haired muscle-hunk that sat quietly above my head, my eyes were forced to look up and watch as Josh bent forward and used his tongue to wash up and worship the larger man's abdominal muscles.

The kid's strong thighs pressed around my shoulders, and even as he busily dug his face into Kyle's pits and exceptionally broad chest, I couldn't help but admire my smaller captor's impeccable torso and pleasing physique.

The nylon trackies he was wearing and the thin spandex-like material that covered the near entirety of my body, did very little to stop our respective body heats from mingling together.

Josh was heavy, but not overly so.
The weight of his body on top of my chest and the tight grip of his legs around my arms and shoulders actually felt good.

Things heated up a lot when the blond teen-god eventually went for the kill and bent down to suck on his straight roomie's flaccid cock.

I had to crane my head up backwards to watch the blue-eyed lad's passionate performance, but it took only about a minute or so for the slutty-switch to get the results he wanted.

Kyle's member came to life and and grew into a nice, thick slab of meat worthy of the "boss" title his smaller counterpart had labelled him with.

Josh continued his little display of unbridled appetite, but then stopped what he was doing and said something about it being MY turn to get some work done.

I still had no idea what he was getting at, but things got a little clearer when the young man started scooting backwards towards my abdomen, allowing Kyle to raise himself up on his knees and start advancing forward, towards my face!

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART 215?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Aw, Steven... I don't think he's got anything to worry about, libido wise. Nick seems to love him (and use him) regardless. And wow, Kyle with no reaction downstairs to Josh's ministrations! That's discipline right there :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Who is your favourite character so far, and why?

Zack. He is so handsome and charming. He is the perfect blend of kind and sadistic. He can be raunchy or sweet so you aren't really sure what you are going to get from him.

Who is your least favourite character, and why?

Jeremy. He stole Zack away from Steven and ruined the threesome. He isn't just my least favorite, I hate Jeremy :x

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?

Steven. I already imagine myself in Steven's place when I read the story. He is so lucky getting to serve all these hot alphas!

If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?

Zack for the reasons I mentioned in the first question. I find Zack to be hotter and I don't think he is as overbearing as Nick. Zack would be in control, but I don't think it would be quite as smothering as Nick. Of course, we don't know as much about Zack so that could be wrong.

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?

I don't know that there is one particular season that is my favorite. I love most of the story so much it's hard to pick!

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?

I think Steven is in good hands with Nick. Nick has provided him with a stable home. I do think the way Nick went about starting the relationship with Steven wasn't the most healthy and Steven was pretty much forced into it, but Steven does seem happy now. It is clear that Nick cares about Steven as more of a lover than a slave that is just meant to be used. I trust that Nick truly has Steven's best interests at heart and will look after him.

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?

Zack. In a locker room after one of his hockey games. He can tie me up with athletic tape, gag me with his sweaty game worn socks, place his sweaty jockstrap over my head with my nose in the cup and throw his sweaty helmet on top to limit my ventilation and really force me to smell his essence.

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?

Zack, Joey, Shawn, Brad, Kyle, Nick, Chris, Mike, Josh, Phil, Steven, Jeremy

If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?

Zack and Nick... which I could have imagined better if Steven's was completed.... but JEREMY :x

Second place would be Shawn and Joey. Joey hasn't really been in the story much, but I find him to be so hot!!

If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?

Zack. What I would give to be pressed up against that man for a night :lol:

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?

I'm not really a tickling fan, so maybe someone who wouldn't really get into it like Kyle?

For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?

Shawn. Thick thighs, beefy butt, and a gassy one as well! Love the farting :lol:

How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)

Pretty sure I found the old forum through googling about bondage stories with sock gags :lol:

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most?

Favorite is definitely the gags (stinky socks/underwear rather than ballgag/bulb); scent torture, foot/body worship, farts, bondage, D/S, gas masks

Who do you identify with the most?

Definitely Steven. I feel like in real life, I would might also be fussy when forced to endure what he has. Steven also feels my jealously of other subs. Cough Jeremy...

If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Mike)

Apartment 1. Shawn and Joey are so hot!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Let the rimming begin!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Ugh Sir BFreak, you're toying with my emotions again and I don't think I like it!

I've made it to Chapter 145 this evening, I should have known from the title of Chapter 144 what was going to happen :cry:
I will admit that scene was really hot, Jeremy cuffing Steven down and gagging him with Nick's skivvies then leaving him until Nick came home several hours later...but it also choked me up again...

I realize that while Jeremy seemed to be having fun playing with Steven, it probably sparked memories and longing for Brad to control him and get him in a more desired headspace as his "master". As a bondage sub, I've experienced both the less assuredness and slow pace of an inexperienced or "unnatural" dom (like Steven) versus the quick control, confidence, and overall possessive demeanor of an experienced dom (like Brad or Nick).

As Jeremy is an adult, he's free to go back to Brad. I just hope that the few days with Zach (and Steven and Nick) will give him a benchmark to properly assess what he thinks he desires in Brad, a perspective he seemed to lack when entering into the "relationship" from a broken and mentally troubled state. Sometimes when one is removed from someone or something they start to "romanticize" their past experiences with them, often making that person or thing seem more desirable in their head than in actual, rational fact. I sincerely hope that's the case with Jeremy because I think he deserves much much better (like me...not Zach... not Volo...me :D )
Last edited by george_bound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This chapter made me reflect upon my own behaviour and feelings. I think I'm also what Steven calls a princess. I can't help it and my boyfriend accepts it.

I think there's nothing wrong with Steven's libido.

I must say that it's awkward to read that Kyle's member doesn't get hard when Josh is doing his best to worship Kyle's body. Only when Joshua moves downwards, does the desired effect occur.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] those chapters were quite a roller coaster that’s for sure. The bondage was hot but it totally played on my emotions too.

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] i reflected upon that too, and I’m also apparently a bit of a princess :lol: Steven is very particular though. Usually only takes a little rope/ tape and my princess thoughts melt away into submission :twisted:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] once again another beautifully written chapter. The way you tease us with just enough, but leave us longing for more is sheer genius.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Chapter 79 - The Compromise

"You're putting this on." he told me, grabbing his super thick winter hoodie. [...] It was cold outside and I hadn't brought much in the way of warm clothing.[...] He pretty much forced his big hoodie on me and warned me that I wasn't going outside without it. I rolled my eyes as he dressed me up, but I also began feeling a little warm and tingly as my nose picked up the familiar scent imbedded in the fabric. There could be no doubt about it. This was definitely Nick's. My blond lover's scent was all over it. And yes, the thick hoodie was way too big for me...but I have to admit, there was something absolutely wonderful about wearing it and letting the two other Alphas see me like this. I was wearing my sexy Alpha's hoodie and was literally basking in his scent.
@bondagefreak: waou! This is exactly what turns me on most. And you know it. Merci mon ami !
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] I had a blast reading your answers, mate.
That locker-room bondage scenario you conjured up was steamy as hell!
I must say though, this part made me crack up quite a bit :lol:
GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Who is your least favourite character, and why?

Jeremy. He isn't just my least favorite, I hate Jeremy :x

[mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] Welcome to Bound & Gagged, my friend!
Can't tell you how thrilled I am to see your name pop up in the comments.
Really glad you liked that scene. Hopefully you'll come across more of these tidbits are you read along ;)

I've made it to Chapter 145 this evening, I should have known from the title of Chapter 144 what was going to happen :cry:
Awh, you poor thing.
I'm real happy to hear you're still reading this and making your way through the story, boy.

Keep in my what I told you a few weeks ago.
Light shines brighter in the dark, and it's the sad stuff like this that'll make the lighter parts of the story more rewarding.
Don't give up. You've come such a long way.
This is not a tale of sorrow. Trust in me ;)

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Who is your favourite character so far, and why? Josh, he reminds me of a certain person and he seems very care free and a fun person to be around not to mention hes cute.

Who is your least favourite character, and why? Steven and phil. Steven IS a princess and people like that annoy the shi* out of me. Phil is just gross and weird.

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be? Steven

If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack? Nick

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one? I honestly love the old camping scenes from the way beginning. I like the newer scenes with Josh though as well.

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship? Steven doesn't deserve Nick and is keeping him from well more deserving people out there. I think Josh and Nick would go together well.

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how? Camping, by brad and Nick

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look? I'm a baby so whoever didn't smell the most.

If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night? Nick and Josh

If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with? Josh

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim? Steven

For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face? Nick

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? Forced ones

Who do you identify with the most? Josh

If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose: EHH Just josh and nick haha
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I have to say I may take the fifth (though not in USA but the term is universal :? ) on some of these, for fear that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] will use my responses against me :lol:

Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
This is too hard to pick one. As the story progresses and new characters are introduced, you get a better sense of their traits and how they are and how you can relate or not to them. I will say Zack, but some of the players have not been featured yet.

Who is your least favourite character, and why?
Maybe Brad. Just don't care for that type of individual

If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
Starting now only, Jeremy

D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
I particularly like any of the scenes when a character uses another character's socks/underwear to torment Steven/Jeremy. It's particularly humiliating and opens up all kinds of scenarios when the tormentor doesn't own them :lol: Like Nick deciding to subject Steven to Zack's gloves and socks.

What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
It's developing. I see a genuineness that was not there at the beginning. Perhaps Nick was 'breaking Steven's will', before settling in ;)
Though I have a sneaky suspicion that Josh may be a manipulator and record a 'pee pee' tape that he can use to control Steven :lol:

If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
Zack and Shawn or Zack and Joey maybe together to the point i am roped and taped so that I am not able to move except fingers, toes and head. A scene like this where I clearly could be held by one of them, and 2 of them is a just overkill. Then along with a gag, a socked foot on the face is a nice touch. :lol:

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I think you should guess this one hehehe. Ok am being bad!

If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
Victim would be Steven hehe

How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
Well i mentioned this before directly to Bondagefreak. Originally i don't recall to be honest. But after the site went down i searched for Bondagefreak and Bound and Gagged in a sleeping bag, and voila the story resurfaced! :mrgreen:

Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most?
I think handgags and forced sock sniffing are particularly controlling. I read once that in the US prison system, inmates force other inmates to sniff their socks as a control/hierarchy system. And the guards are aware and kind of let it happen... lol

Who do you identify with the most?
Maybe Steven

If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

1) Josh his mischievousness makes me want to read more and more about him.

2) Brad or Phil neither of them have any redeeming features

3) Steven most definitely. Or josh as his confidence is something I wish I had.

4) Zach from what we have seen he has more empathy than Nick, which would make for a better Dom during recovery from an intense scene.

5) There are so many great scenes, but I can’t lie the scene where josh meets Steven and plays with his breath is so hot.

6) looking back on this I’m not a fan of how it all started, but the story arc is heading towards it becoming a quality Dom/sub relationship. Nick needs to show a bit more empathy and Steven needs to let go a bit more and allow Nick to take the lead. If they both communicate better I can see it being the relationship we hope it will become.

7) Josh would have me in the sleep sack gagged with a sock. He’d be alternating between playing with my breath and making me smell one of Shawn’s rank sneakers. I’m sure It would be hard to hide my excitement, so josh would edge me until I couldn’t take anymore.

8) Nick, Shawn, Zach and Josh are my preferences, then the rest.

9) Josh and Nick. Nick is a bit of an idol to Josh so that dynamic would be fun to be in the middle of. They would both take delight in tormenting me

10) Josh he would be a playful antagonist to be snuggled in a sleeping bag with

11) I’d love to be the victim of a tickle orgy. Tied spread eagle and tormented by all of the hunks. Most likely being forced to smell socks and sneakers during the tickle feat.

12) not really a face sitting fan, but I’d be quite happy to be wrestled into the thighs of Nick, Zack, Shawn or Josh and forced to breath in their crotch scent.

13)stumbled upon the site from a google search

14) so many kinks in here to like. Sock gags, sleep sacks, mummification, scent play, breath play, foot worship, muscle worship, has masks, bondage, tickling just to name a few.

15) I identify with Steven, and picture myself as him every time I read this.

16) apartment 2 Josh would keep in his room and let Kyle and Nathan have fun with us. I could even endure being around Phil just to be with josh.

Wow I really do have an infatuation with josh after answering these questions. Looking forward to reading more about him and Steven getting better acquainted. Hoping he can be a positive influence and help his relationship with Nick grow
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

1. Steven
2. Brad
3. Steven
4. Nick
5. The scene where Steven tied jeremy down and made him sniff Nick's underwear
6. Tied down by nick with his sweaty hooch stained underwear
7. Nick , shawn, Joey , Brad , Zack, Kyle, Joshua, chris, Mike , Phillip, Jeremy , Steven
8.nick and zack
9. Nick
10 I would love to be tickled by nick in my armpits and my ballsack
11. Nick
12. Googled tickled and sock sniffing
13. The chapters with sock sniffing armpit tickling shoe sniffing armpit/ ballsack sniffing and tickling
14. Steven
15 1
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
I particularly like any of the scenes when a character uses another character's socks/underwear to torment Steven/Jeremy. It's particularly humiliating and opens up all kinds of scenarios when the tormentor doesn't own them :lol: Like Nick deciding to subject Steven to Zack's gloves and socks.
Ahw, now there's a really interesting thought!
Yeah, I totally get where you're going with this, buddy.

Although I don't recall all the instances this particular interest of yours popped up, some of them do come to mind:
  • Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
    Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
    Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots.
    Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs.
    Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
    Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers.
    Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers.
    Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove.
    Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers.
    Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins.
There have been other similar instances, but these are the ones I can recall the most right now.

that1kid13 wrote: 3 years ago Who is your least favourite character, and why? Steven. Steven IS a princess and people like that annoy the shi* out of me.

If you had to rank the characters in order of who's socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look? I'm a baby so whoever socks didn't smell the most.
NOW who's being a princess?! ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] I'm going over the list an trying to recall which of these scenes have been my favourite to write.
Of course, the more recent ones are more fresh in my memory, but most of theses instances were quite memorable in their own right.

If I had to choose which of these "captor tormenting captive with someone else's stinky stuff" scenes were the most fun to write, it would probably be:
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
  • Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
    Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
    Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
    Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Hey now, just because I don’t like socks doesn’t mean I’m a princess 😉😝
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @socjuc I'm going over the list an trying to recall which of these scenes have been my favourite to write.
Of course, the more recent ones are more fresh in my memory, but most of theses instances were quite memorable in their own right.

If I had to choose which of these "captor tormenting captive with someone else's stinky stuff" scenes were the most fun to write, it would probably be:
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Impressive list you quickly formed here! I am not surprised at your favourite ones to write. So tell us (as I know a few I believe want to know), will we find out whose socks were used above? Or if it was someone else's socks that were used by Shawn (curve ball)? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')

So tell us (as I know a few I believe want to know), will we find out whose socks were used above? Or if it was someone else's socks that were used by Shawn (curve ball)? :lol:
As far as finding out who's sock that was, I won't lie: that's not part of the agenda.
Shawn doesn't know and Steven doesn't know. So I'm afraid unless Steven finds out, you guys are gonna have to be kept guessing.

I do however very much think it would be safe to rule out that last option though.
Had Shawn been the one to wear it, Steven would've probably puked his guts out.
Steven described the sock as smelling strong and musty, nothing like Zack's socks and definitely nothing like Nick's or Shawn's either.

Judging my his description and willingness to be gagged and silenced by it, I'd say it would've probably rated a 13 or 14 on the smell-o-meter's scale of 20 points. A far cry from Zack's and a world away from Shawn's.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 215 - LANDING ZONE
Thursday, May 21 (8:30 PM)

Kyle was indeed a hot guy, but having him sit his ass on my face wasn't exactly what I had in mind when Josh told me we'd be having a good time together.

You see, for a while I actually thought rimming was the practice of pleasuring a man's cock by spinning my tongue around his head. It made sense, especially now that I was stuck in a sleepsack and that a fully-erect Kyle was standing on his knees and making his way over towards my face.

I was, to put it mildly, greatly surprised when the college beefcake advanced over my face and continued advancing until his knees were firmly planted on both sides of my shoulders. I couldn't suck his dick from this position, and his balls were dangling down beneath my chin.

Josh put his weight down on my abdomen and clamped his thighs around my tightly cocoon hands and forearms, even further restricting my ability to move.

I could only lie there as stare up wide-eyed at the sight of Master Kyle's frightening rump.

The guy was standing on his knees, right above my face.
Even as I looked up, I couldn't help but notice how thick his thighs were and how absolutely fat huge his butt was.

Imagine my surprise when the hunky muscle-god crossed his large feet behind the top of my head and moved to sit his ass down on top of my face. I was flabbergasted.

Lightning reflexes kicked in, and with the grace of a frightened cat I managed to turn my face sideways just in the nick of time.

"Uggh...noommphh." I cried out, feeling a bit angry and frustrated at the fact that this big college dude was trying to sit his ass on my face.

He and Josh both spent a good minute sitting on me.
But I guess my constant yelps, grunts and moans of discomforted alerted Josh to the fact that my face wasn't where it was supposed to be.

I felt a great weight lift itself off from my abdomen, and saw Josh crawling up towards the top of the bed and make his way next to where my head was trapped.

"Awhh...watcha doin' down there, buddy?" he asked, apparently chuckling at the fact that my head was turned sideways and quite literally being squashed down into the mattress by Kyle's giant bottom.

Master Kyle weighed a literal TON, and his weight applied so much pressure on my face that I couldn't move my jaw or squirm my head out from underneath him.

I was stuck, and my jaw felt like it was going to break in half.

"Boss, you're sitting on his head." Josh laughed, signaling for the brown-haired beefcake to lift his ass up a bit.

Kyle lifted up a bit, causing me to sigh in relief and flex my jaw a little.
The blond-haired teen-devil must've noticed the confusion in my face though, 'cause he lost no time in grabbing the top of my head and forcing me to look straight up.

"Your face isn't supposed to be under his ass, silly. It's supposed to be inside it." he explained, causing me to open my mouth and stare up in sheer disbelief.

Upon hearing those words I immediately started squirming inside the tight, escape-proof sleepsack.
I started protesting my fate, but my mouthy complaints were promptly silenced when Kyle's enormous bums came back down for a second landing.

"No! Wait! I don't wanna mmpphhgghh." was the last thing to come out of my mouth.

When I first felt the muscleman's fat bum touch the top of my face, I instantly tried jerking my head away from his crack. And had Josh not been there, holding my head firmly in place, I would've probably succeeded.

Josh guided the second landing attempt by placing a hand on his roomie's broad back and keeping a tight grip on my short hair.

I watched powerlessly as those massive bums closed in.

A sudden rush of warmth engulfed my nose, my mouth, my cheeks and my forehead.
Everything went dark.
The pair of feet crossed above my head tightened a little, and then some 220 odd-pounds of meat and muscle settled down for a full landing.

College jock Kyle's giant bubble-butt swallowed my face up and drowned my protests, immediately imposing a strict regime of silence and plunging me in a world of total darkness.

"mmppphh...mphhhh." I cried out, from deep within the hefty beefcake's smothering butt-prison.

"Yeah, haha! Sniff that ass!" Josh chuckled, laughing with glee at the fact that I was trying to fight my way outta his roomie's bums. Trying and failing, that is...

Kyle was way too heavy and his ass was way to big for me to have any hopes of getting away.

I held my breath for a good ten seconds after that, hoping that I'd somehow be able to dislodge my hefty assailant and free myself from his super fat rear end.

It was no use though.
After a brief bout of struggling, it became clear to me that I wouldn't be going anywhere.
So I just flared my nostrils open and did the only thing I could do; sniff.

There was almost no air to be had in there.
But what little air I did get, carried the rather strong smell of sweaty butthole.
Kyle's sweaty butthole!

"Mppphhh." came my immediate and relatively violent protest.

Not only was I humiliated beyond belief at having my face smothered inside some college kid's sweaty rump, but I genuinely hated the smell of ass!

Kyle's butt was so freakin' fat and meaty that I could barely hear with he and Josh were saying.
I couldn't quite make out their words that well, but I knew Josh was laughing because of the fact that my face was completely swallowed up and hidden.

He couldn't see my chin, and he couldn't see the top of my head either.

Kyle's low-handing ballsack sat on the front of my neck, and his powerful feet remained crossed above me, keeping the top of my head tightly tucked down beneath his huge, sweaty ass.

This was an escape-proof seal.
One that I couldn't hope to break free from.

My predicament became all the more dire when Joshua circled back to my lower body and unzipped my skin-tight prison's convenient groin opening.

Warm fingers maneuvered into the entrance.
My undies were pulled down, and before I knew it, my rock hard boner was slipped out.

I took another whiff of young Master Kyle's bum-hole-scented ass crack, but could only moan in ecstasy as my rigid manhood was played with and jerked up and down in a slow, rhythmic motion.

"Mmmpphh...mmpph...mpphhh." I moaned, over and over.

Josh laughed at the fact that I couldn't do anything to defend from his touch.
He continued his ministrations for a good minute or so before letting my cock go and allowing it to lie flat up, against my stomach.

I couldn't hear the swooshing of his nylon pants as he straddled my form, but could definitely feel the warmth of his thighs and the weight of his butt as he settled down on top of me.

The devilish teen-jock didn't sit himself on my abdomen this time though. No.
Instead, he straddled my lower body and settled himself squarely on top of my groin, locking his powerful thighs around my hips and siting his warm ass down on my rigid cock.

New and unknown forms of pleasure coursed their way across my body as young Master Josh grinded my cock down in between his nylon-covered bums.

This felt better than being jerked off.
It felt like...being massaged and being jerked off at the same time!

Another whiff of muscleman-Kyle's musky orifice entered my helpless nostrils.
But even though I wanted out, I couldn't help but curl my toes up and moan in sheer delight as the lighter jock worked his ass around my engorged erection and used his warmth and weight to stimulate my painfully erect manhood.

"Uggghmmphh...uugghmmph."

Josh continued grinding himself on top me for several minutes after that.
He bucked his hips and worked his silky smooth, nylon-covered bums around, squeezing my shaft and teasing it, while at the same time running his hands across my lycra-clad torso and tickling my ribs and nipples.

My two captors spoke.
I had a hard job making out what they were saying, but I heard Joshua say the word "rimming", and then heard Kyle answer back with a simple "no".

Following their short exchange, the blond lad removed himself from by throbbing boner and made his way over towards the top of the bed before signaling Kyle to lift up a bit.

The heavyweight college hunk complied and my eyes were once again greeted by the sight of the grinning teen-devil's amused face.

"Hey, buddy. I know you're probably having fun in there, but you do know there's some work to be done, right?" he asked, immediately prompting a look of genuine confusion over my face.

I had no idea what he meant by "getting some work done", but was just on the brink of finding out.

"You see that sexy crack? he asked, gently slipping his left hand underneath my head and using his other hand to point towards Kyle's butt.

I gulped and nodded my head yes.

"I want you to stick your face inside there, I want you to find his hole, and I want you to eat it." he explained, this time causing my eyes to go wide in absolute panic.

Eat his hole?
WHAT THE FUCK!?

The lad tried pushing my face up into his roomie's massive bums, but I instantly fought his grip and tried to protest my fate.

"No! I can't do that! It fuckin' stinks in there." I vehemently complained, causing my smaller assailant to chuckle with glee.

Kyle didn't even flinch at my insult, but Josh was quick to use it against me.

"I know it does, silly. This fuckin' Boss just got back from the gym." he explained, grabbing my head by the hair and forcing me to look straight up into my towering captor's menacing ass. "That's why he needs a good cleaning service. And you're gonna provide it for him."

Josh and I argued for a bit, but the kid eventually lost patience with me and smacked my face hard before ordering me to stop complaining and stick my tongue out. He told me to quit being a bitch and alerted me to the fact that thousands of guys on the web would kill to be in my place and would willingly pay hundreds of bucks just to do what Kyle was letting me do for free.

After all, he was the Instagram God.
And while I wasn't particularly looking forward to getting up close and personal with his nasty fart-hole, I knew that Josh was telling the truth.

"Steven. You wanna learn how to make your boyfriend happy? Trust me, rimming him will make him VERY happy. Now you be a good boy, your stick your tongue out and you eat Kyle's hole. End of discussion." he said, right before pinning my head down to the mattress and motioning for the brawny beefcake to sit his ass down once more.

A look of fearful apprehension painted itself across my face as Kyle's huge bums lunged at me.

My world was once again plunged into total darkness, and my mind was forced to focus on the singular mission Josh have given me; to find Kyle's hole.

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

OMG this chapter is so so so.... hot. Poor naive Steven had no idea what he got himself in for. :lol: Josh is so mischievous he knew Steven had no idea what was going to happen. 8-)

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic