BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* DISCLAIMER *

IN CASE THIS WAS NOT MADE CLEAR IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
THE UPCOMING SCENES WILL BE MORE EXPLICIT THAN THOSE
PREVIOUSLY FEATURED IN BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG.

READER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED!

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 212 - COLLEGE MASTERS
Thursday, May 21 (8:00 PM)

Being confronted by Joshua's shirtless and very much muscled roommate was not an easy sight to brush aside and ignore.
Kyle still had his jogging pants on, and I could tell my the way his upper body was super pumped up that he'd been lifting weights a the gym a little earlier.

The kid was seriously jacked up, and although I had no sure way of confirming how old he was without asking, I had to put him somewhere between twenty and twenty two.

The beefy, social media god appeared unbothered by the fact that we were intruding on his privacy.
And from the unsurprised expression on his face, I could immediately tell that this wasn't the first time Josh had barged in on one of his post-workout photoshoots.

In fact, the jock seemed so unfazed by our presence that he continued flexing his muscles and posing for the camera, even whilst we were there.

I was honestly expecting him to tells us off, but strangely enough, even as Joshua slipped his hands around the muscle-god's huge right bicep and tried to get his fingers around it, our intrusion was met with absolutely no resistance.

"Fuck! Look at the SIZE o' these things!" Josh exclaimed, chuckling heartily at the fact that his roommate's biceps were too big for his fingers to get a complete hold of.

I looked on hungrily and may even have licked my lips once or twice as I watched my blond friend lavish the young muscle-hunk with praises and compliments.

No smile or semblance of acknowledgement lit the Instagram god's face.
But I could tell from the way he was puffing his chest out and looking at himself though the glass reflection that he was real proud of what he was hearing.

In his own defense, the guy was REAL easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean.

In any case, my level of stupefaction only grew when the cocky stud raised his bicep up and allowed Josh to lean in and quite literally bury his face beneath it.

"Mmmpphh...fuck!" the blond lad mumbled, slurring his words as he dug his face inside the superior male's pit.

I watched from a distance but made myself discreet by cautiously remaining next to the doorway.

I felt uneasy about two things.
First, at the erotic spectacle I was witnessing, and second, at the throbbing hard-on that was now causing my shorts to tent up!

I tore my eyes away from the two, but my libido found no respite when I spotted Kyle's worn-out Air Jordans and the pair of sweaty old tube socks he'd been wearing during his bodybuilding workout at the gym.

His socks looked seriously damp and musty, but my eyes were instead immediately drawn towards the giant basketball shoes that sat right next to them.

Woah! Those were hot, and BIG too!

Even from a distance, I could tell these had to be size 12s or something.
Whatever size they were, his trainers were substantially larger than my own, or even Joshua's for that matter.
Not entirely surprising considering what a big boy Kyle was.

The hunk wasn't quite as tall as Nick, but stood at a solid 6-ft, nearing almost two meters in height and towering over me by a sizeable margin.

From the shape of his torso, I could also tell he was really low on body fat. But even so, his buff frame was absolutely PACKED with muscle! My rough estimate put the jock somewhere at around 220 pounds, but something told me he may have been heavier than that.
And indeed, he was.

Josh pulled his face out from underneath the stud's enormous bicep and placed his chin squarely on the jock's left shoulder, before flashing me a discreet wink and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

I couldn't be certain what kinda poison the slutty blond college star was feeding his hunky roommate, but the smug, superior look Kyle threw me upon turning around to face the doorway, gave me a general idea of the subject matter. Me!

The towering beefcake narrowed his eyes and put his camera down next to the bathroom sink before pushing Josh away and eyeing me up like a piece of meat.

I tried to hold my own against the dude's cocky stare, but I instantly found myself unable to match his gaze without averting my eyes every second or two.

Kyle said nothing at first.
But after five long, painstaking seconds of scanning my face with his piercing dark eyes, the hunk looked at Josh and signaled his approval.

I HATED being kept in the dark!

But even as Joshua raised his fists up in triumph, wrapped his arms around the larger stud's broad shoulders, and followed him out of the washroom like some pathetic school kid cheering on his older brother, I had no idea what the whole fuss was about.

Kyle had obviously agreed to something, but aside from knowing that, I had no idea what he'd agreed to.

"Alright, where d'you wanna do this?" Kyle asked, causing Joshua to immediately look my way, before finally making his mind up.

"My room!" he exclaimed, smiling excitedly and motioning for me to follow along as the buff muscleboy led the way into the smaller jock's bedroom.

The three of us entered the relatively tidy abode, with Kyle in front, Joshua close behind, and myself trudging along a few meters behind the pair.

Someone less of observant might have misconstrued my lack of enthusiasm as a sign of disinterest.
But for all his flamboyancy and relative boyishness, the straw-haired, blue eyed teen-devil was wise beyond his years.

As soon as I entered the bedroom, he allowed himself to break away from the muscle-stallion and walked right up to me before placing his hands on my shoulders and staring me straight in the eyes.

"Hey. It's okay. You're gonna have fun, alright? We all are. All three of us." he spoke, gently prodding me over towards Kyle before instructing me to take my clothes off and strip down.

The bedroom door was promptly closed and locked to keep away any "would-be visitors".
And instead of arguing like you might expect, I just went ahead and did as I was told, feeling a bit silly and foolish for allowing myself to be led around and ordered about by a guy who was younger than me, even if only by a year or two.

As soon as Josh locked his door up, he walked back up to me, pulled his t-shirt above his head, and pushed me forward so that I was standing within a breath's distance of his slightly taller but much hunkier roommate.

"Strip!" the blond man repeated, causing me to begrudgingly slide my arms into my t-shirt and slip it off over my head.

Kyle watched as I pulled my shorts down, and appeared positively unimpressed by what he was seeing.
Truth be known, there wasn't much to be impressed about.

Sure, I was real lean and still retained my somewhat athletic swimmer's build.
But the two jocks who's room I was currently sharing put my 23-year-old body to shame.

As soon as I'd finished stripping to my underwear, a cocky smirk found it's way on Master Kyle's lips, and the social media god scoffed under his breathe. I was a fuckin' TOOTHPICK compared to him!

Imagine my surprise when Josh put his hands on my shoulders and suddenly took on a more domineering role.
"Kneel!" he ordered, snapping his fingers and pointing down towards the floor, right next to his bed.

My eyes went wide in astonishment, but I once again found myself silently obeying the younger stud's weighty commands.

I got down on my knees, facing the bed. And while Josh spent the next minute or so busily going through the contents of the gear-filled duffle bag we'd taken from Shawn's bedroom, Kyle dropped his sweatpants down to the floor, took off his backward-facing sports cap, and quickly took position up on Josh's mattress before looking down at me.

TO BE CONTINUED

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART 213?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, I'm still a little wary of the consequences of this little learning excursion, but I'm interested to see how it progresses!

Also I have to agree with previous commentary that you have done well in creating ambiguous characters, and add that I'm still no in Shawn's corner by any means and am still hoping for him to be brought to some rough justice by Nick, I have come to appreciate the glimmers of kindness from him you have written. "General discontent and begrudging acceptance indeed!"

As for Nick, I was lulled into liking him because at least he wasn't Brad, but with the help of the comments from [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention], [mention]FrenchGinger[/mention], and [mention]CorbD91[/mention] (welcome to all three of you, it's amazing to see new commenters!), I have recalled my feelings of discontent with him and his domineering too!

I guess this just goes to show the sheer quality of your writing, bondagefreak! Kudos to you!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter was so hot . Made my nipples harden .
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Gulp... It's actually difficult to make up my mind about this chapter. It feels like betraying Nick. At the same time, I realise Nick has shared Steven with others: Brad and Zack, for example. And Steven has played with Jeremy. But somehow, this feels different.

Your description of Joshua's behaviour in Kyle's presence shows me that Joshua is infatuated with Kyle. It's almost childlike how he is touching Kyle's muscles and showing off to Steven. It reminds me of how Steven and Jeremy were giggling when they went through Nick's stuff and tied each other up and we all know that didn't end well for Steven.

Steven is really attracted to guys with big muscles, but I'm afraid it has not done well for his self image. Oh, how I wish he would just accept his body the way it is! He looks so handsome but doesn't realise it himself and even concludes that Kyle won't like his looks as well, even though Kyle hasn't said a word about it yet. We can certainly blame Instagram for this lack of self image.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that I dislike this chapter. I'm actually really looking forward to reading some more explicit material (they will no doubt be some of the most memorable chapters). And I hope Steven will be able to enjoy it, just as Joshua said. I truly hope so.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Whelp. It appears the next chapter is written specifically to be my fantasy 😂 A big sweaty muscle god? Check. A cute beta ordering around the omega? Check. Lotttssss of musky gear!
? Check. Something tells me I’m gonna like this next chapter 😇
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hmmm I really like how Josh has taken the reigns of control and how Steven is so easily manipulated by him....though something tells me that Josh is going to have a bit of a situation that he is going to have in his pocket to control Steven moving forward.... :roll:

The way that Josh has brought him into Kyle's room and Kyle's reaction; Is Josh kind of finding dudes for Kyle? Josh may be a bit of an unsavory character...Let's see

After saying all that, well it's going to be H-O-T :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow Kyle is huuuge! Steven is lucky to be able to worship a guy like that. Love his cockiness.

I guess things are really going to intensify if you are dropping a disclaimer like that beforehand! I think I'm going to really enjoy the direction you are going with. Really looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

After this little side venture Steven and Nick need a nice long chat about the rules and boundaries of their relationship. Need established guidelines of what can and can't happen with outside parties and so on and so forth. Or at least that is what I'm getting out of this.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

From some of the private and public feedback I've been getting, it's come to my attention that there is a fair amount of confusion relating to the latest chapter.

I'm writing this message not to criticize, but to urge you guys to slow the pace of your reading.

You'll notice that unlike most stories, Bound & Gagged doesn't often feature paragraphs.
Line spacing is super important, and I use lots of it.

Without sufficient pause given to line spacing, the details and ideas moved forward by Steven may become somewhat jumbled and confusing.

I know for a fact, that by adopting a slightly slower pace of reading, much of the confusion that's been expressed to me by PMs and comments can be avoided.

As a narrator, Steven's style is slow and deliberate.
The pace of your reading should reflect that.

Take your time, guys.
This adventure is a distraction to take your minds off the stress of everyday life.
Enjoy the ride, have fun and remember to take it slow.

RELATED NEWS

In related news, only 48 hours ago I was flaunting the return of the poll's 50/50 split between first-time readers and old ones. First-time readers have once again taken the lead and now account for 51% of the registered audience.

Additionally, in the past 20 hours this thread has received a stunning 2000 clicks.
That's an extremely large increase from the usual 500 clicks per day it usually receives!

A huge thank you for the comments so far, guys! It seems a lot of you are as uncertain and as excited as Steven is about this little side-hustle Joshua is getting him involved in.

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

This might be a very interesting turn of events. Looking forward to the next chapter(s).
FrenchGinger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FrenchGinger »

This story is starting to approach new and very interesting territory. It's also fun to see Josh so unabashedly worship Kyle, whereas Steven I feel, still feels embarrassment when worshipping in public, Josh has no qualms whatsoever, a very hot mindset :D

Good luck writing the next part <3
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I've finished part 3 (Chapter 100), and God damn - you keep twisting and turning so much that my heart can't take it. One moment I'm super happy and the next I'm super anxious!
► Show Spoiler
Looking forward to continuing, excellent work! ;)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk 😍😍😛😛🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 213 - BEDROOM BOY
Thursday, May 21 (8:10 PM)

As soon as I allowed my gaze to trail upwards, my eyes were met with a veritable mountain of muscle.
Kyle's freshly removed sports cap left his brown hair looking somewhat dishevelled, but even so, he was a stunningly gorgeous example of male perfection.

Not only was I shocked by the size of his prominently positioned thighs, but I was also deeply enthralled by the size and apparent heftiness of his bulging package.

Kyle wasn't aroused or anything, but his flashy Calvin Klein briefs left little to the imagination.
It didn't take a genius to understand why Josh had a particular infatuation with his roommate.
The jock was huge, meaty, and most of all, very well endowed.

No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't tear my eyes off him.
I mean, was he wearing those briefs or were those briefs wearing him?!

Nick was, as was the case with most guys working in his line of work, very conservative and traditional in his choice of colours when it came to underwear. Blue was his colour of predilection, but aside from the occasional deviation to black, white or dark green, there wasn't much variety to his repertoire.

The next time I had some cash to spend, I vowed to get my boyfriend some briefs like the ones Kyle was wearing!

I know some of you may think of me as shallow for saying this, but had the college beefcake been less manly or less buff and brawny, those flashy pink briefs he was wearing might not have won any points with me.

There was no question about this guy's masculinity however.
And the fact that he was so proudly strutting around, wearing a colour that wasn't traditionally associated with men, actually spoke tons about his boldness, self-confidence and brazen personality.
I found those qualities really appealing in a guy.

"Nice Calvins, boss!" Joshua suddenly called out, momentarily halting his search through Shawn's bag so that he could check out his roomie's shapely underwear-clad ass.

My continued surprise and mounting unease grew tenfold when the cheerful jock grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pushed my face forward, right into his much larger roommate's heavily protruding bulge.

I was shocked, and yes, a little offended as well.
I liked Josh, and I actually found his ability to go from friendly, to flirty, to bossy really quite endearing.
That being said, however, I didn't expect the kid to treat me like some sort of bedroom boy-toy.
After all, as promising as it may have seemed, our budding friendship was only a few hours old at the time.

As soon as Josh pushed my face into his buddy's package, I squirmed and fought to free myself from his grip.

The blond-haired teen god laughed and grabbed my hair much more forcefully this time.

"Where d'you think you're going, bitch? Get your face back in his pouch." he ordered, yanking my head forward until the near entirety of my face was smudged against Master Kyle's pink, elastane-clad man-bulge.

The dominant beta-boy told me to sniff, and I did.

With my first incursion into the world of gay sex having taken place only one short month ago, I was still very much estranged to the potency of male musk. And Kyle's bulging front pouch certainly qualified as that. Musky!

While the college hunk's crotch didn't smell quite as strong as my own Master's, it still made my nose crinkle up and forced a somewhat displeased grimace on my face.

These were the briefs he'd been wearing while working out at the gym. They had to be!
The jock whose pouch I'd just sniffed was undoubtedly a clean guy, but he obviously hadn't showered yet.

His perfectly smooth hairless torso was void of any sweat. But even though all signs of his exertion had dried up and worn off, his bulging Calvins told a somewhat different story. "Fresh from the gym!" is what they screamed.

Joshua went back to rummaging inside Shawn's bag, but a frustrated grunt soon alerted me to the fact that he didn't find what he was looking for.

Kyle, on the other hand, sat there impassively, even as I knelt down against the bed and obediently kept my face inside his jutting front pouch. I couldn't bring myself to look up into his eyes, and yet I had the somewhat distinct impression that he was eyeing me up and staring down at me at that very moment.

Josh returned to us with a wide leather belt he'd apparently fished out from his wardrobe.
He said something about wishing there'd been a leash inside Shawn's bag, before swiftly pulling my head backwards and wrapping his belt around my neck.

The belt-leash was tightened, but not secured; meaning that it was snug around my neck but would tighten considerably if the end of it was pulled or yanked.

I thought he was gonna lead me around the room like a dog or something, but the athletic jock apparently had other plans.

"Here, boss." he spoke, handing the end of his belt over to Kyle and causing the much buffer stud to twirl the rather lengthy piece of leather several times around his palm.

My respite from the muscular man's musky pouch was short-lived when Josh grabbed my head and pushed it forward, resulting in my nose being once again tightly nuzzled up between the hunky god's beefy left tight and heavily protruding man-sack.

Leaving me alone with the boss, who was being completely passive, mind you, Josh left our position only to come back about a minute later, this time with a much larger piece of gear, which I instantly recognized as being my dreaded enemy: the undefeatable, skintight, stretchy darlex sleepsack.

My face was once again pulled away from Kyle's musky front pouch, only to find itself being pressed right up against my blond captor's handsome face.

Joshua's lips pressed around mine, and in an instant, his tongue was inside my mouth, claiming my orifice as if it were his very own.

Instead of focusing on the kiss though, my eyes almost immediately darted upwards towards my silent leash-holder, and I was instantly met with my more passive captor's cold, condescending stare.

The lack of arousal in his groin left little doubt as to the man's sexuality, and it finally dawned upon me that he was probably completely straight. In any case, Kyle was not impressed by the passionate spectacle he was witnessing. And even more striking was the fact that Joshua didn't care and seemed completely at ease with the pair of eyes watching us!

The blond-haired teen-stud continued making out with me, even as hunky muscleman Kyle looked on from his lofty position high up on the bedroom mattress.

"I want you to lie down in the sleepsack, alright?" Josh whispered in my ear, breaking his kiss and speaking to me in a far less authoritative tone than I'd come to expect.

I thought about it for a second but felt too shy and too submissive to counteract the bossy college stud's wishes.

We kissed for a few more seconds, and then I was quickly led up onto the bed and made to crawl inside that stretchy bondage-prison everyone seemed so fond of having me sacked up in.

I don't know why, but instead of trying to trick the jock like I'd previously tried tricking Shawn, I merely accepted my fate and willingly slipped my arms into the built-in sleeves, knowing full well that I'd be completely helpless as soon as the dreaded body restraint was zipped up.

As soon as I was comfortably housed inside the stretchy skintight cocoon, the leather belt-leash was taken off my neck and the sleepsack's lengthy back zipper was pulled all the way up, sealing my fate and securing my state of complete and utter helplessness.

Whatever this "rimming" business involved, it apparently didn't require the use of my hands.

One thing was certain though.
So long as I was stuck inside this escape-proof darlex sleepsack, I'd be going nowhere.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART 214?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

There's something about Kyle's total disinterest in what's happening that really gets me going!!! And I'm loving Josh's interactions with Steven!! I can't wait to see what unfolds :D :D :D :D
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

I guess he soon finds out what rimming is. Bad choice to jump in the bag...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm curious to see what role the disinterested Kyle will play, and the switching from dominant to submissive Josh is pretty hot. Let's see where this goes...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Interesting chapter. Steven still has absolutely no clue about what will happen next. He really is in a love-hate relationship with the sleepsack. And what I liked most about this chapter is the interesting dynamics between Joshua, Kyle and Steven and the way in which Joshua switches between submissive, neutral and dominant.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Kyle seems to be even less animated than Shawn. That's really saying something. As gaggedfeety said, there's just something about his disinterest that's very hot! It's interesting that Josh seems to be in control of everything so far and that Kyle is so passive. You just would think Kyle would be the type to take control. Wonder if he'll be more active when Steven learns what rimming is. Can't wait for that :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CorbD91 wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak I've finished part 3 (Chapter 100), and God damn - you keep twisting and turning so much that my heart can't take it. One moment I'm super happy and the next I'm super anxious!

I really hope Jeremy is okay, the poor guy deserves much better than the psycho he's being emotionally and physically abused by. Maybe Shawn can take him on instead, he might be new to the alpha dom world, but assuming he's cut from the same cloth as Nick then Jeremy would be so much better off.
So glad to hear you're enjoying your reading, mate.
I'm super excited about the fact that you're almost halfway through the story, and I can't wait to find out how your thought process will evolve and change as you delve deeper into Part IV. Hope you continue to enjoy, my friend!
P.s- I'm sure Nick'll be very proud to hear your approval of him has gone up recently ;)
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago And what I liked most about this chapter is the interesting dynamics between Joshua, Kyle and Steven and the way in which Joshua switches between submissive, neutral and dominant.
I figured you of all people would like that 8-)
Steven's entourage has so far been composed entirely of inflexible guys who are solidly lodged on opposing ends of the Dom/sub spectrum.
It's about time he discovered some of those in-betweens that exist in real life!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another hot chater [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my goodness gracious hot tantalizing surprising 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years agoI figured you of all people would like that 8-)
Steven's entourage has so far been composed entirely of inflexible guys who are solidly lodged on opposing ends of the Dom/sub spectrum.
It's about time he discovered some of those in-betweens that exist in real life!
I think it's an enrichment for this story that lots of kinds of kinks get featured and also that there are so many different characters with personalities that are all across the spectrum. I identify as a switch, but my sub-side is much stronger than my Dom-side. I've never switched between the two in one scene. So it's very interesting to see Joshua switch within one scene.

I'm impressed by how well you know your readers and I think that's also one of the keys to the success of this story. You always adapt the story to what your readers like, without becoming predictable though.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BOUND & GAGGED HAS JUST REACHED 2000 POSTS!
A SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT, GUYS!
If you're one of my many silent readers, remember that it's not too late to start posting.
Your contributions are essential to both this story and this site.

Popular ways to review this story include expressing your thoughts on some of the following subjects:

Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
Who is your least favourite character, and why?
If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?
D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?
For fans of rimming, which one of these guys would you most wanna try rimming?
How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Nathan)

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic