BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Easily Joey. He is so damn hot.
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

I think that Chris is the more attractive one
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 202 - THE OLD MYSTERY SOCK
Thursday, May 21 (2:40 AM)

Master Shawn gave me a few seconds to eye up the old sock before standing up and reaching for the roll of heavy duty duct tape he'd previously placed on his computer desk. He was about to squat back down next to my face again, but then mumbled something about the duct tape probably being too noisy to use at this tardy hour.
And so, instead of using his older cousin's super sticky construction-grade tape, the burly, underwear-clad basketball player rummaged inside his gym bag and extracted a small roll of white athletic tape; the same tape Zack had fished out of his own gym bag a few weeks earlier.

By the time my beastly captor crouched back down over my face, my engorged, yet very much unreachable boner stood at full attention and leaked pre-cum like sap coming out of a main vein.

The mystery surrounding the origin of the sock remained, but was lifted up a bit when Shawn revealed that it had been snatched from behind the washroom's main laundry hamper; a hamper he and Mike were not in the habit of using.

I don't know why, but the whole thing about no knowing whether it belonged to Chris or Joey really excited me a lot.
So you can probably understand the level of ecstasy that washed over me when Master Shawn picked the back of my head up with his great, big hand and brought the smelly piece of cloth down over my defenseless face.

"Here, get your little nose in there." he ordered, 'causing me to put on a little show and resist a bit.

A lesser Dom might've been angered by my sudden display of defiance.
But Shawn had some of Nick's blood running through his veins, and even in his inexperience, his senses were sharp enough to know that this was all just an act and that I genuinely enjoyed the process of being forced into compliance.

Twisting my face left and right to avoid the sock was kind of impossible with the blond man's big bear paw holding the back of my head up. But my brutish captor played his part by crumpling the old mystery sock up into a ball and slowly clamping it down over my disgruntled face.

Getting into my role, I immediately crinkled my nose into a grimace and locked my lips together.
But instead of inhaling a lungful of air before the smelly thing made it over my nose, I purposefully expelled all the air from my lungs, knowing full well that it would leave me with no other option than to flare my nostrils open once the sock was in place.

The crumpled up wad of moldy fabric finally came down over my face, swallowing my nose and covering my diminutive mouth in the process.

I fought to try and get away, but with the escape-proof sleepsack keeping me in place and the the super fat sleeping bags zipped all the way up to my neck, it was a hopeless cause.

Shawn's massive arms and biceps bulged as he held my head up with one hand and used the other to bury my face up under the sock.

His hands were as big as my face and his biceps were absolutely huge and meaty, so it's not as though my feeble attempts to get away were giving him any trouble.

The hunk could've crushed my face to a pulp if he'd wanted to, but luckily he was careful and simply used his massive paws to smother my face with his roommate's funky sock; whichever roommate that was.

"Where d'you think you're goin', bitch? Sniff." he ordered, a discreet smirk pulling at the right corner of his otherwise straight lips.

I did sniff, and as soon as my nostrils flared open, a strong tingling sensation hit my groin and nearly caused me to cream myself on the spot.

"Mhhhhgggg." I moaned, obeying my super muscular Alpha-Dom captor and taking a deep whiff of the old, moldy-smelling mystery sock.

Shawn licked his lips and watched as I sampled the foul thing.
He held the bundle over my nose and forced me to smell it a second time, and a third time after that.
Funnily enough, the oversized bulge inside his big black Diesel briefs was getting noticeably larger and harder at the sight of me sniffing the funky old ankle sock.

Now as far as the sock itself, it would've been considered ripe and smelly by anyone's standards.
But keeping in mind that the blond construction worker who'd taken me on as his personal houseboy and claimed me as his own property had something next to the WORST smelling feet on the planet, the old sock Shawn had found lying next to the washroom's laundry hamper wasn't so bad.

It could've been worse.
A LOT worse.

Don't get me wrong though, the smell coming out of that crumpled up fucker was a definite test of endurance and pushed at the very boundaries of what I considered acceptable.
But even though the fetid fabric smelled stale and musty, it was infinitely milder than the pungent socks Shawn had been wearing today, and considerably milder than the putrid athletic sock Zack had used to keep me quiet back when Jeremy made his reappearance a few weeks ago.

Still, the thing stank and could not, in any way, shape or form, be described as clean.

When Master Shawn finally ordered me to open my mouth up and take my gag in, I was immediately reminded of the significant size difference between myself and the two jocks the old sock potentially belonged to.

Chris and Joey were both tall and built up like brick shithouses.
In other words, they were both big and buff and they both had really large feet.

I would've easily been able to handle one of my own ankle socks.
But this one was MUCH bigger than the ankle socks I was accustomed to wearing.

The thing was longer than my face and would easily take care of packing my cheeks full.
Not that I would have it any other way, mind you.

When the time to surrender my mouth finally came, my dominant captor didn't have to tell me twice.
The second I received the order to open up and allow the sock entry, I parted my lips as wide as I could and flattened my tongue down so that the sock would more fully gag me.

Giant fingers slowly pushed the moldy fabric in, and as soon as it touched my tongue, a foul, cheesy musk began assaulting my senses.

I got no chance to refuse my gag and was given no other option than to accept it into my mouth.
Shawn held the back of my head inside his great, big palm and used his other hand to cram the imposing stinker inside my oral cavity.

I kept my yapper open and remained perfectly still and silent throughout the entire stuffing process.

Having learned from his experience back at Brad's cottage, and having been personally mentored by his older cousin, the buff 21-year-old took his time and took great care in ensuring that my mouth was adequately packed and stuffed.

There would be no mouthing off.
There would be no calling for help.
And there would be absolutely NO talking.
Master Shawn demanded silence and he would get it.

I wasn't quite able to close my mouth around the sock when he told me to, but the beefy, blond brute helped me out by pushing the protruding fabric a little deeper in between my lips, filling my cheeks up a little more, and allowing my lips to close up almost fully.

All things considered, it was a very comfortable, very muffling gag to be dealing with.
The thing stank of moldy cheese and stale corn, but best of all, I still had no idea who's toes I was tasting or who's sweat I was sucking on.

That bit of uncertainty added something truly special to my current predicament, and I couldn't wait for the damnable thing to be taped up inside my mouth.

Unable to stop myself from testing the efficacy of my new gag, I bit down on hefty stuffing and attempted to get a low moan out past my lips.

"Mmmgggpph..." I called out, reveling in the fact that the old mystery sock was not letting me mouth off at all.

My attempt to make some noise was so subdued that Shawn didn't even bother looking at me while using his teeth to unwrap the end of the super sticky athletic tape off the roll.

My head was held up and my right cheek felt the familiar pull of the white adhesive as it latched onto my skin.

Defiant to the last, I purposefully tried pushing the wad out just as the tape was being pulled over the protruding fabric that stuck out from in between my partially closed lips.

The strong athletic tape halted my efforts and pushed the sock back down where it belonged, causing my muscular captor to suppress an amused chuckle and continue wrapping his sticky gym tape all the way around my head.

Shawn's colossal arm muscles bulged as he pulled the adhesive over my mouth a second time, then a third time and a fourth, until finally I lost count.

I just lay there and allowed the hunk to seal his roommate's sock inside my mouth, powerlessly looking on as his huge arms, shoulders and pectorals bulged from all the effort he was putting into making my tape gag nice and tight.

This was, in all honesty, one of the most pleasurable moments I'd had in weeks.
And as much as I wanted to remain angry at Shawn for having blackmailed me and dragged my ass to his apartment, part of me was slowly coming to terms with the fact that I was enjoying myself far more than I actually cared to admit.

The hunk had crossed a line earlier.
But maybe, just maybe, given time and a proper heartfelt apology, I could bring myself to forgive him and agree to sweep his misguided actions under a rug, so to speak.

He was winning some points with me right now, but the coming days would reveal whether he was truly worthy of my forgiveness or not.
Only time would tell.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I think the anonymity part of the sock gag is really hot too. It really is a nice twist. I really liked it when Brad stuffed Steven's mouth with the anonymous gym underwear earlier in the story too. Just the idea that it could be anyone that you could think of.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I hope it's Phil's sock somehow :lol: Do you think Steven would feel ill then maybe? :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmm, you have made yet another WONDERFUL gagging scene!

I am glad that Steven and Shawn are enjoying themselves without crossing too many lines anymore. However, I am still hoping for Nick to reaffirm his status as Steven's dom and king by punishing Shawn... :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great to see you back to writing Bondagefreak! And those last few chapters were great!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago I hope it's Phil's sock somehow :lol: Do you think Steven would feel ill then maybe? :roll:
He would NOT be happy about that... Then again, I wouldn't be either...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was a really hot chapter bondagefreak . This story gets better and better as the chapters go on .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 203 - THE UNWANTED ENCOUNTER
Thursday, May 21 (2:50 AM)

As soon as the athletic tape was severed, the back of my head was pushed back down into the supremely thick layer of loft and I received a very stern warning from my big, squatting captor.

"Now you suck on that gag and you be quiet." he warned, grabbing both sleeping bags and zipping them a little higher.

With the green mummy bag done up tight and Nathan's extremely fat blue bag now covering my taped up lips, I was at high risk of being smothered down beneath the loft.

Considering the fact that Shawn's smoldering socks, feet and putrid Osiris shoes were stinking the room up something fierce, being smothered down inside this other guy's thick winter bag may not have been the worst of fates, mind you.

Shawn ended up closing the bedroom lights and dozing off real soon after that.
The only thing he did that really ended up startling me was when he took his tight-fitting boxers off and flung them over the side of the bed.

I guess he expected them to fall to the floor, but in his luck, the blond hunk's enormous parachute-like boxers ended up landing squarely on the part of me that was left sticking out of my sleeping bag prison; my face!

A sudden wave of inexplicable warmth washed over the front of my face as Shawn's massive underwear landed on me and engulfed the near-entirety of my head.

With the room being too dark to make out the nature of the cloth that had just landed on my face, I produced a muffled gasp of surprise, but was all too happy to flare my nostrils open and sample the big layer of fabric that now found itself covering my face.

Imagine my surprise when my nostrils flared open and inhaled what could only be described as the strongest, muskiest aroma I had ever smelled.

I coughed and gagged on the stench, still not fully grasping what it was that I was sniffing.
It's only when the strong smell of butt and crotch hit me that I finally understood the nature of my predicament.

My ensuing reaction was fairly violent to say the least.

As soon as I realized that I had the 6'3 stallion's steaming hot pair of raunchy boxers sitting on my face, I cried out and went ballistic.

Of course, being half-asleep, Shawn didn't react as quickly as I was hoping for.
Instead of coming to my aid, the grumpy 21-year-old warned me to be quiet and immediately tried going back to sleep.

Unfortunately for the slumbering brute, I was well past caring for this threats at that point.

Things got even more dire when, in my frantic state of panic, I shook my head left and right to try to get away from the cloth.
Instead of successfully tossing them to the floor with my agitated head motions, all I ended up doing was getting the enormous boxers more evenly spread across my face and then getting my nose trapped right beneath the back gooch area.

Cries of hysteria echoed across the darkened bedroom as I got another whiff of the college beefcake's putrid bum hole.

In his anger and subsequent desire to punish me for defying him, the hairy, muscle-bound giant swung out of bed and turned the bedside lamp on.

It's only when he saw me struggling with my head inside his giant bum-stained briefs that the hunky stallion understood why I was crying out the way I was.

"Ooh, fuck..." I heard him laugh as he squatted down to remove the ginormous, fart-infused Diesel undies from my terrified face.

As soon as the nauseating cloth was pulled away, I saw my captor's grinning expression and found myself choking on my smelly sockgag while trying to mouth off and protest.

Master Shawn just laughed and chuckled down at me before ruffling my hair up.
"Haha. Sorry 'bout that." he smirked, tossing the briefs down and keeping his hand on top of my head, almost as if trying to calm me down.

The jock watched as my muffled protests slowly died out and he patiently waited for my breathing to go back to normal before giving me a light tap on the cheek and asking me if I enjoyed having my face inside his boxers.

Of course, that elicited another series of heavily muffled complaints from my part.
But when it became obvious that he was just teasing me, I rolled my eyes up into my skull and grunted into my gag before frowning up at his unrepentant face.

"Mmhhrrrrphh!"

Master Shawn waited for me to fully recuperate from my brief encounter with his underwear before pushing the back of my head down inside the loft and grabbing the top part of Nathan's thick blue bag.

"Alright, there we go. Time to sleep." he said, zipping the sack up a little higher, this time causing the musty loft to cover my mouth and nose completely.

I moaned in satisfaction as the scent of this Nate-fellow filled my nostrils and soothed my lungs.
I didn't know the guy, but the smell of him was a million times better than the putrid odour that permeated the air inside Shawn's bedroom.

Satisfied with my heavily bundled up and secured state, my oafish captor once again shut his bedside light off and crashed his big naked body down on the bed before calling it a night and falling asleep.

I too fell asleep, but not before spending a few minutes sniffing the inside of Nathan's super fat winter bag and trying to guess how hot he was from the smell my nose was picking up.

I spent a bit of time futilely fighting against my gag and trying to free my tongue from beneath it.
I kept my moans to a low minimum so as not to wake my hunky babysitter up, but used my own muffled whimpers to try and feed my arousal and edge myself even further.

Images of both Joey and Chris flooded my mind as I attempted to decipher who's sock I was being forced to suck on.

My state of extreme arousal kept my growing exhaustion at bay for a while.
But as soon as the thrill of being surrounded by unfamiliar smells and tastes wore off, my mind went back to thinking of my one true love and how much I missed the scent of his skin and the warmth of his touch.

I was enjoying my stay at Shawn's place far more than I'd initially thought possible, but even though I was turned on and sexually aroused to the point of nearly creaming myself, what I truly wished for right now was to be in bed with Nick.

And so, carried on by a deep longing to have face buried inside my boyfriend's pillow and have my body trapped inside those great big arms of his, I fell asleep and slipped into the soothing embrace of my own dreams.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Loved this chapter, poor lad can't catch a break ;) Not even luck was on his side, Shawn should have let him tired out, but I also did super enjoy the playful reaction from the jock. I think you're doing such a great job at capturing the genuine feelings of a sub reacting to being pushed by his kinks while also experiencing a new and frightening situation. And on a personal note, you know I'm loving the attention you are giving Shawn's ass. :oops:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

For some reason, I'm finding it hilarious how horny Steven is for Nathan, who he's never met! Also, I like how his thinking about Chris and Joey eventually turned to thoughts of Nick.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago ...I genuinely enjoyed the process of being forced into compliance.
☝️☝️☝️ This. This, right here. Yes to this. 😏

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago ...powerlessly looking on as his huge arms, shoulders and pectorals bulged from all the effort he was putting into making my tape gag nice and tight.
And this too. ☝️

Powerless. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Haha looks like Steven didn't escape Shawn's gross fart briefs completely after all. Glad they didn't go to waste ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] such a hot chapter the underwear scene made me so hard . The way you describe that scene was so hot and made me horny . Thank you so much .
Last edited by Msueta@2 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 204 - THE DREAM
Thursday, May 21 (5:00 AM)

I had a really strange dream that night.
I don't know if it was due to me not having eaten much during the day or due to me being surrounded by tastes and odours I wasn't familiar with. But out of all the dreams I remember having, this one stuck out as being one of the horniest.

As you know, the imagery our minds put together during REM sleep don't usually make sense or carry any particular significance.

However, in this case, the dream I had did denote my growing fondness for a jock I'd been forced to worship and cater to a few hours ago. The same jock who's bedroom I was currently lodged in.

The dream was totally bizarre in that the setting was absurd to the point of being funny.
I even recall laughing at how little sense it made, while still being IN the dream and not realizing I wasn't awake yet.

I was with a bunch of college guys, who I was apparently friends with but who's faces I couldn't recognize.
Shawn was there too and as it turns out, he was pretty much the only one of them I could clearly make out.

We were in a gym somewhere, dressed in these really tight-fitting wrestling singlets.
Mine was white and Shawn's was red.
All of the other guys were clad in black, blue, green or yellow singlets.

There must've been a dozen of us in total.
There was a coach as well, but although I recall him giving orders and stuff, he was very abstract and distant somehow.
All in all, everything was pretty vague and hard to make out.

Everything except Shawn and myself, that is.

I remember looking down at my singlet-clad form and feeling extremely inadequate at the fact that I looked real scrawny and weighed about half of what every other guy in the room weighed.

When the coach announced that we'd all be randomly paired up with wrestling partners and that we'd be graded on our subsequent matches, I grew increasingly apprehensive.

But the level of apprehension in my gut only grew when it was announced that Shawn had been randomly selected as my opponent.
Shawn; the same guy who stood a full head taller than me and who weighed a stunning 235 pounds.

I remember freaking out and making a scene, and I remember all the other guys in the room laughing at my misfortune.

Shawn was a big and as muscular as ever.
The super tight wrestling singlet did little to hide the incredibly pumped up musculature that adorned his colossal frame, and in that instant, his eyes were uncharacteristically dark and void of compassion.

I was scared.
What hopes did I have of defeating him and what could possibly be gained from my competing against him?

As you'd expect from a carnal dream of this type, there was no lengthy dialogue and no reasonable banter to be had.
These guys were completely two-dimensional, and there was no reasoning with them.

I don't entirely remember what my arguments were, but I do remember calling quits on the whole wrestling match and throwing my gym towel down to the floor.

I was about to walk out the arena doors, when suddenly, the group of singlet-clad guys lunged at me and pulled me down to the floor!

Before I knew it, I was lying face up on the padded wrestling mat, with a growing pile of HUGE, hunky studs piling up on top of me.
I could hear a lot of laughing, but strangely enough, their faces were all serious and determined.

I tried to resist, but couldn't move a muscle; which made sense considering my real body was stuck in a sleepsack.

I remember feeling incredibly aroused and remember trying to scream and call for help.
For some reason, I couldn't make a noise though. And in the blink of an eye, Shawn was squatting down directly over my face!

The plastic-coated wrestling mat creaked and squeaked as the burly giant's knees came down on both sides of my head.
And then everything went dark as his absolutely MASSIVE, tree-trunk sized thighs clamped down around my face.

The blond giant's heavy lycra bulge smothered my nostrils up and made it hard for me to breathe.

When I tried opening my mouth and tried screaming for him to get off my face, the terrifyingly large boner that protruded from between his thighs managed to rip a hole in the stretchy fabric that covered his crotch. And in our strenuous bout of wrestling, the beefcake's enormous shaft ended up forcing it's way past my gaping, screaming orifice and snaking it's way down my throat.

I choked and gagged on the intruding mass that was his meat, but the evil dream-Shawn couldn't hear me past the rowdy team's loud laughing and obnoxious cheering.

With the weight of a dozen fully grown college wrestlers piling down on top of me, my incredibly beefy opponent's shaft tore it's way into my burning throat and started filling my gullet with a warm, sour-tasting liquid; his seed.

Multiple hands and fingers kept rubbing my thighs, and although I tried getting them to stop, all the aggressive groping and manhandling provoked a chain reaction which quickly had me shooting my own load inside my wrestling singlet.

That's when I suddenly woke up.

And to my utter surprise, that's also when I realized that my balls were actually in the process of emptying themselves in the tight sleepsack restraint I was stuck in.

Those hands groping my thighs, they were actually my own.
And that giant cock-monster plugging my mouth, it was actually the big, fat sockgag.

I tried to stop myself from squirting my load, tried to stop myself from making a mess inside the stretchy, skintight restraint.
But my efforts to stop my bodily fluids spilling out of me were in vain. And before I knew it, a big puddle of sticky semen lined the surface of my stomach and the area between my thighs.

With my balls now completely emptied, I no longer felt happy about my gag, nor was I particularly thrilled about having to spend the night inside these thick winter sleeping bags.

But I was too well restrained to do anything about it and too tired to think about trying to escape.

Mentally exhausted and physically drained from my dreamy ordeal, I moaned into my gag and slipped right back into a state of deep sleep.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another hot chapter .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, poor little Steven. I wonder what Shawn will think about him making a mess of Nathan's sleeping bag...

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys! Just a quick update to keep you posted on a new project I've started.

While talking to new members and long time readers of the M/M community, it's come to my attention that most guys on here are steering clear of this thread due to it's impressive size and imposing chapter count.
Many others have been put off from reading Steven's tale due to the rough content presented in the opening chapters.

In an effort to attract more readers and make Bound and Gagged more appealing to the mainstream audience, I've decided to extract short, well-liked sequences from the main story and edit them into standalone tales.

These story extracts won't require previous knowledge of the characters and won't require an in depth understanding of the character dynamics.

The purpose will be to entertain readers outside this audience and perhaps incite them to jump onboard with the rest of you.

Due to the complexity of the relationships, many sequences cannot be successfully transformed into independent tales. But if you guys have any suggestions pertaining to which sequences can be extracted and turned into short stories, please do come forward with them.

Here is my latest attempt at transforming a fan-favourite scene into a short, standalone story: TICKLED BY HUNKS (MM/M)

[mention]Arizian[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]hb54[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Itsuki Hoga[/mention]
[mention]Noidilop[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]5T3V3N[/mention] [mention]Mummyboi[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]JayMoe[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]StealthAlex[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Sockboy84GER[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]Yellow[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]AF1snffr[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugdreamer421[/mention] [mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 11 times in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a hot dream! I am worried about the punishment Steven is going to get if it's discovered he creamed Nate's bag. Shawn is not going to be happy.

Your idea of standalones to try to attract more readers sounds like a good idea. Just don't start to tone down your chapters, please. I love them the way they are.

Looks like I need to start doing a rereading to help you find some scenes :)

Oh no, how horrible ;)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

A dream sequence was unexpected but it was fun and allowed for a group effort in what feels to be a friendly but divided house.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

That last chapter was incredible! I love how Steven's feelings towards each character is being gradually explored. I cant wait to read what follows.

I think the small snippets of story is a great idea! It will definitely let newer readers have a sample of the characters and situations, hopefully making them want to read the full installments.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago I hope it's Phil's sock somehow :lol: Do you think Steven would feel ill then maybe? :roll:
I need it to be this now.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Your idea of standalones to try to attract more readers sounds like a good idea. Just don't start to tone down your chapters, please. I love them the way they are.
Not at all, my friend!
Trust me. My efforts to try and expand my readership base will in no way impact the content featured in BaG (or any of my tales for that matter). The problem that this story facing is that the post and chapter count are proving to be serious deterrents for many of the readers that normally follow my works or who enjoy the kinda stuff featured here.

I don't plan on making this mainstream in the sense that I'll be toning things down for a more general audience.
Only that there are tons on guys on here who are steering clear of this thread even though they love my stories and stories from related authors like [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention].
I'm hoping the story extracts will help attract some of these long lost readers into the fold.

I'm also glad to announce that [mention]njr[/mention] and [mention]CorbD91[/mention] have recently jumped onboard with us.
Welcome to the "the fold" guys ;)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I must commend you for your efforts to attract a larger base. I do encourage new readers to delve in to this epic tale. The reason? the story is amazingly written, and always creative. I truly read it also because to me all the comments I find entertaining. :D Such interesting perspectives and great and funny feedback. I laugh at a lot of them! So to me it is the story and the comments too, which can be really dynamic! :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic