BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the photo illustration of young Master Shawn!
I'll be relaying your comments to "DogAndClover" shortly.
I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know that his work is being appreciated by the readers here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Awesome work BF & DogAndClover!

Here's hoping Shawn doesn't forget about that big roll of tape before the night is over! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 200 - ROOM SERVICE
Thursday, May 21 (12:10 AM)

It took me a while to finally come to terms with it, and although I couldn't quite bring myself to accept his rather extreme foot odour, a quick look at Shawn's face reminded me of the fact that he wasn't just some random stud. He was my lover's cousin.
It probably shouldn't have mattered that much, but for some reason, it did.

The fact that he shared the same blood as my Master and that Nick trusted him enough to place him in charge of me...it had a somewhat strange effect on my psyche.

It also didn't help that the young hunk whose bedroom I was currently sharing was so incredibly beefy and muscular.
I had a serious thing for well-endowed, hunky men, and Shawn certainly qualified as both.

I spent the first few minutes of my ordeal grimacing and eyeing his nauseating toes with utter contempt.
But after he made it clear to me that any defiance on my part would result in me getting my mouth stuffed, I signalled my unconditional surrender and gave in to the beefy stud's demands.

He was in charge and there was no doubt in my mind that he had Nick's full blessing in these matters.
In fact, my boyfriend had once before forced me to service his cousin in this fashion and had rewarded my uncooperativeness by ramming a sock down my yapper and presenting me to the younger jock with his belt leashed around my neck.

So long as Nick was away, Shawn was in charge.
And no matter how strong his feet stank, he was well within his rights to make me worship his feet.
That was the way of things.

As unpleasant as Master Shawn's incredibly potent foot odour was, I ended up spending the next two hours sniffing, sucking and worshipping his giant feet and toes.

With soles as wide as my face and feet reaching up from my chin all the way up past my hairline, I definitely had my work cut out for me.
To my great relief, Shawn showed himself pretty lax and merciful once I actually started cooperating and giving him the attention he deserved.

Aside from occasionally curling his enormous toes around my nose and nudging my face to see if I was awake, the blond giant pretty much gave me free reign as far as deciding how to properly handle his feet.

After coaxing my lips open and getting his big toe all the way down inside my mouth, the beefy muscle-king put his headphones on and spent most of his time gaming in silence.

I coughed and gagged on the stench of his toes, but ended up sucking on them and literally eating the cheese-infested gunk that coated the space in between his digits.

Every time the urge to puke washed over me, I lifted my gaze up and eyed the handsome beefcake whose feet I was grovelling under.

Master Shawn was one heck of a jock, and his giant pecs and extremely thick legs and biceps were enough to make even the straightest of guys swoon with both envy and desire.

I sucked on his huge, meaty toes, licked his enormous soles and kissed the underside of his feet like there was no tomorrow.
My efforts would earn me a casual glance every now and then, but no verbal praise came my way.

The only indication I got that he was actually enjoying himself, came from the faint smirk that appeared on his lips every time I struggled to draw air from in between his toes. It stank like you wouldn't believe down there, but for some reason, the expression on his face was a reward in itself. I wanted to please him, wanted to show him that I was worthy of being owned by Nick.

I may not have been able to handle the massive tool that lay dormant inside his man-pouch, but I needed to show the jock that my mouth had other uses.

My train of thought was suddenly interrupted when a gassy eruption blasted out of Shawn's butt and echoed across the stuffy bedroom.
The first time it happened, I thought it was an exception rather than the norm.

But as the minutes went by and more loud farts came blasting out of the hunky stallion's giant ass, I quickly came to realise that my assumptions were incorrect.

Master Shawn was a farter!

Living with Nick and having been his protégé ever since my early years of high school, I had grown somewhat accustomed to burps, farts and generally boorish behaviour.

And so I just lied there, zipped inside Nathan's super thick blue sleeping bag and trapped inside Kyle's much narrower green army bag.
With the thick loft surrounding my head and face, I had virtually no way to escape my captor's huge, plump, smelly soles.
Even worst was the fact that I had no safe way to shield myself from his toxic farts, save for burying my nostrils inside his meaty toes.

"prrrrRRRRTTTTTTT!" came the dreaded noise as another powerful fart erupted from the 21-year-old gamer's big hairy butt.
Even his putrid feet couldn't protect me from the smell of his gas, and a few moments later, I was literally gagging and choking on the rotten stench that now permeated the air around me.

"Mmmmgghhh...ummmggghh." I coughed, fighting to remain both sane and conscious.

Of course, Shawn was too entranced by his computer game to check up on me, and the sound coming out of his headphones easily overrode my pathetic coughs and moans.

Had my mouth been taped shut at that point, I would've surely passed out from the stench of his gas.
No wonder his underwear smelled the way they did!

Shawn played his computer game until 2AM, by which point he put his headphones down on his desk and lowered his gaze down towards me.

I was still worshipping his huge soles, but had slowed my cadence considerably.
Not only was I physically exhausted from the ordeal, but my tongue was getting tired and his feet and toes were getting smellier by the minute.

It made no sense considering I was in the process of giving them a tongue bath, but no matter how hard I worked, the very serious foot odour problem that afflicted his broad soles was beginning to manifest itself.

His feet smelled even stronger than before, and the random farts blasting out of his huge, underwear-clad ass really weren't doing me any favours.

I spent what seemed like another ten minutes, pathetically slobbering the underside of Shawn's huge, fleshy feet while he just sat on his chair and watched me slide my tired tongue up in between his toes.

All in all, Master Shawn was a hard nut to crack.
Nick was a relatively serious guy, but his cousin showed even less emotion.
His face and expression barely gave me any hint as to whether or not my ministrations were pleasurable at all.

I knew he enjoyed what I was doing, but to my great annoyance, the hunky blue-eyed stallion didn't allow me the satisfaction of seeing him grin or chuckle in delight.

By the time my captor stood up and called it a night, I was panting through my mouth and struggling to stay awake.
My lips felt dry, but running my tongue around them only reminded me of the fact that my mouth smelled and tasted of Shawn's toes.

Uggghh, fuck!

Even though my breath stank and even though my captor was too clueless to offer me a glass of water, the only thing I could think about right now was closing my eyes getting some rest.

When the colossal 6'3 beefcake finally picked my well-cocooned, sleeping-bagged body up off the floor and placed me down on the makeshift bed he'd fixed up, I actually allowed myself to let out a sigh of relief.

But the moment I heard another massive fart rip out of young Shawn's huge, Diesel-clad bums and saw him absentmindedly scratch his left armpit and huge, bulging man-pouch, I gulped in fear, knowing full well just how defenceless and vulnerable my predicament left me.

Between this hulking jock's putrid socks, shoes, boxers and farts, the very last thing I wanted by that point was to have my mouth wrestled open and stuffed full.

Unfortunately for me, the disgruntled whimper I ended up producing caught the blond giant's attention and reminded him of the fact that I wasn't too pleased with his farts or smells.

I wasn't trying to be defiant or anything, but his room just STANK!

My complaints, no matter how subdued they may have been, proved completely unacceptable.
And much to my dismay, young Master Shawn just wouldn't have it.

I was to be kept silent and that was the end of it.

Master Shawn
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Congratulations Sir with the 200th chapter! Thank you for sharing your wonderfull chapters with us. The story gets better and better. I really love how Steven got taken to Shawns place and used by his buddies. Seems cool to be the house-slave of Shawn and his buddies!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It's always fun to see Steven go into his trance-like servitude mode. But, ugh, Shawn. At least show some feedback, yeesh! Even someone as subby as Steven needs it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Accolades for achieving this milestone Signor Bondagefreak! A very impressive feat and an always continuing interesting tale.

I like how Shawn is so indifferent or non-emotional about Steven's service. Makes me kind of laugh. I would like to see Shawn pass Steven around for more slaved labour and perhaps a more engaged dominant housemate :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just a quick update to let you guys know that my schedule has cleared up and that I'm currently getting back on track with the sixth part of this series. Never thought we'd make it all the way up to chapter 200, but here we are!

Aside from [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s "It's a Business", the M/M side of the board seems to have been uncharacteristically quiet as of late.
I'm counting on each and everyone of you guys to fix that! Let's get some fresh air in here (and in Shawn's room for that matter ;))!

Thanks to [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] the tagging feature (and several other board functions) have recently been reinstalled.

[mention]Arizian[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooo tagging is back!
Congratulations on achieving 200 chapters BF :D

Can't help but feel bad for Steven, but oh well he signed up for it ;)

Excited to hear that this series is getting back on the rails!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Just caught up, glad you have more time to work on your masterpiece <3 excited to see where it goes
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Just a quick update to let you guys know that my schedule has cleared up and that I'm currently getting back on track with the sixth part of this series. Never thought we'd make it all the way up to chapter 200, but here we are!

Aside from @Volobond's "It's a Business", the M/M side of the board seems to have been uncharacteristically quiet as of late.
I'm counting on each and everyone of you guys to fix that! Let's get some fresh air in here (and in Shawn's room for that matter ;))!

Thanks to @Johnsnow the tagging feature (and several other board functions) have recently been reinstalled.

@Arizian @sniffingyoursocks @GoBucks @Sniffmyfeet @that1kid13 @socjuc @Pup @Msueta@2 @DeeperThanRed @MountainMan_91 @squirrel @Volobond @OrdinaryWorld @LK3869 @dahanband @NeedControl @sws91 @Windrunner @TiedNW @ShadowHusky @blackbound @harsim @Mitchelaiden @lengban @Tsuhaya @Johnsnow @Trainedsub @gaggedup @Whitestorm @jammer212 @zzzz12333211 @george_bound

Hell yes ! I can’t wait for the next bit, and I’ll make sure to put some life into m/m :p
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

So glad to see these new chapters, the artwork is phenominal, I adore it. Really liking Shawn here, part of that may be my affinity to his other gross acts :oops: :? Amazing and I hope to see more gas...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 201 - SHAWN'S REWARD
Thursday, May 21 (2:30 AM)

As soon as Shawn squatted down next to my head, I knew I was toast.
He wanted me gagged and there was no way I could ever escape these super fat sleeping bags.
No way I could free myself from the stretchy, skintight confines of the sleepsack I was zipped up in.

I looked on wide-eyed as the beefy, underwear-clad stallion squatted down and grabbed his roomy gym bag.
With his massive thighs spread wide apart and his huge upper body looming down over my frightened face, I got an up-close view of the frighteningly large bulge that hung from the bottom of his groin.

I'd be lying if I said that part of me wasn't excited at the idea of chewing on something he'd worn.
But no matter how hot and beefy he was, the smell of his farts and the stench of his socks was simply too much for me to handle.

I didn't want a gag, but you can imagine the sense of relief that washed over me when the broad-chested blue-eyed brute pulled out the inflatable plug gag I'd grown accustomed to.

I dreaded the bulb and hated the strong taste of rubber in my mouth. But having my yapper stuffed with the damnable rubber plug was MILES better than having it stuffed with Shawn's putrid socks or boxers.

Still, having my mouth stuffed and muzzled was about the worst thing I could think about right now.
So it should come as little surprise to you that I attempted to snake my way to safety by distracting my captor with pretty words...all in the hopes of softening him up a little.

"Did I do a good job with your feet, Sir?" I asked, speaking in an innocent tone and attempting to draw his focus away from the gag he was holding between his hands.

"Yeah. I can see how Nick might get a kick from that." Shawn responded, allowing his steely blue eyes to settle on my face for just a moment.

"I tried to do my best, Sir. I really did. I'm sorry if I complain sometimes. It's just that..." I started, quickly allowing my voice to trail off into a whisper. My hope being that he'd be curious enough to engage me further and forget about gagging me.

The hunk took my bait and raised an eyebrow before looking down at me expectantly.
"It's just that what?" he asked, pressing me for a more complete response.

"I'm sorry, Sir. It's just that your feet as so damn BIG!" I voiced out, careful to keep my tone subdued even though I was actually turned on by the subject of our conversation.

"Haha! Yeah, they are pretty big aren't they?" the stud chuckled, a sign that perhaps he wasn't completely made out of stone after all.
"And what about the smell? Did you enjoy sniffing my toes?" he teased, forcing me put on a disgruntled face and cast my gaze away.

I was unsure about how to respond to that, but simply decided to stick to the truth and tell him what I actually thought of his foot odour.
There was no point denying it anyway, and I'm sure he wouldn't have believed me if I lied and told him it didn't bother me.

"No, Sir! Your toes stink, Sir!" I answered, emphasizing the word "stink" while still being careful to keep my voice low.

That last part broke Shawn's façade and had him chuckling and smirking cockily at my expense.
I don't know how on earth my objections could be interpreted as a compliment, but Nick also demonstrated a sort of misplaced pride whenever I complained about his foot odour.

Alphas were strange sometimes.

My attempts to distract Shawn from gagging my mouth with the rubber plug gag were met with mitigated success.
The discussion quickly veered in another direction when he pointed out that my liking for feet had become all too obvious and that he'd noticed the way in which I'd eyed his best buddy's bare soles a few hours ago.

I tried to deny it, but my guilty eyes and the faint smile forming across my lips didn't help my argument.

Back when we were congregated in the living room, Shawn had seen me checking Chris out, and had seen me silently lusting after his buddy's big size 12 soles.

Of course, I would never admit this to Shawn, or to anyone else for that matter, but in my own defense, Chris had deliciously hot feet.

Unlike my current captor and his older cousin who were both endowed with exceptionally broad soles and big, fat toes, Chris' hairy legs were adorned with long toes and slightly more delicate feet.

His feet were large and his toes were nice and plump.
There was definitely something reminiscent of a runner's build to them.

As I recall, Brad too had a pair of particularly good-looking feet.
But his personality was so distasteful that even his most attractive features were completely unappealing in my eyes.

The same could not be said for Chris.
From the moment he made a subtle comment about my passing fuckability, I knew I liked him.
He was nice, AND hot!

After pretty much forcing me to admit my attraction to Chris' feet, Shawn stood up, snatched the socks he'd been wearing for the past few days, and squatted back down over my vulnerable face before dangling the putrid fuckers down over my nose.

The instant my eyes caught sight of his putrid, cheese-infested stinkers, I grimaced in disgust and turned my head left and right to avoid having them touch the tip of my nose.

"You want one o' my raunchy fuckers inside your mouth?" Shawn teased, squatting down over my face and chuckling at the sheer hopelessness of my predicament.

The socks smelled way stronger than the gunk stunk between his smelly toes.
Like way, WAY stronger.

I coughed and gagged, unable to face the sweltering aroma and incapable of coping with the sheer raunch of fetid smell.

"Noooo! Shawn....stop! Ugggh." I gagged, unable to complete my sentence without closing my eyes tight and recoiling in disgust.

The squatting stud rewarded my spectacle with a cocky grin and a light smack on the cheek.
"Then you'd better remember who's in charge, fucker." he laughed, causing me to very eagerly nod my head "yes" and profess my undying loyalty. "Yes, Boss. You're in charge. You're in charge, Sir." I told him, mashing my lips against his proverbial boot.

Tucking my tail between my legs apparently worked wonders with Shawn, something that only further reinforced my theory that he'd treat me fairly if I acquiesced to his demands. Even if my assumption was wrong, calling him "Boss" definitely seemed to have an effect on him.

The looming stallion tossed his vomit-inducing socks back to the floor and scrutinized my face for a few seconds.

"Yeah, you're alright." he finally spoke, ruffling my hair up and offering me a faint glimmer of approval.

For someone with such a stoic personality, this was high praise.
I didn't need his approval, but his words almost immediately caused my heart to skip a beat and made me feel all warm and tingly on the inside.

Master Shawn was still gonna gag me. But much to my continued surprise, the heavily built-up jock showed me some added kindness by offering me another alternative. One that he knew I couldn't bring myself to refuse.

"Alright, tell you what. Since you've been so good today, I think I'm gonna offer you a different gag." he explained, instantly causing my curiosity to peak and setting my senses on full alert.

"If I snoop around and manage to find one of Chris' old socks, are you gonna open up and be nice and quiet for the rest of the night?" he asked, taking hold of my face and playfully squeezing my cheeks together with his huge, powerful fingers.

I tried considering my options, but instead of actually stopping to think about it, my eyes simply sparkled with joy and I ended up nodding uncontrollably.

"Yes, Sir." came my near frantic response.

The jock chuckled at my response and practically scoffed at the fact that I was so enamored by his handsome roommate's sexy feet.

I watched as he slowly got up and stepped out of the bedroom, and in that moment, I clearly recall trying to imagine what Chris' socks smelled like.

From having seen the socks poking out of his old Air Jordans, I knew he was also in the habit of wearing the same ones over and over, but aside from that, I had no idea what to expect.

I was, as you can probably imagine, both thrilled and nervous when Shawn re-entered the bedroom several minutes later, this time with a smelly-looking sock in his right hand.

"Look, I'm not a hundred percent certain who's sock this is, but it's not Mike's and it's not mine either." he spoke, slowly crouching down next to me and showing me my potential mouth stuffing for the night.

Taking both Mike and Shawn out of the equation left us with only two possible candidates; Chris and Joey.

The sock Shawn had found belonged to one of them, and although I was really looking forward to getting acquainted with Chris' feet, the prospect of not knowing whether I was chewing on his or Joey's sock made it all the more exciting.

Either way, the sock Shawn was holding looked rank and it didn't matter which jock it belonged to.
All I knew is that I wanted it. And I wanted it quite badly at that.

That's when it suddenly dawned upon me that this whole "brought-to-Shawn's-place-by-force" ordeal wasn't so bad after all.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Didn't expect this to be out so quick!

Was nice to see a slightly different side to Shawn. Interesting to see his subtle differences to Nick.
Loved the two pictures as well! ;)

Great chapter BF!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh, Steven can forgive almost anything if he can suck on a hot guy's foot, huh? Also fun to see Steven begging for a sock and his "Alphas are weird sometimes" thought.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

These chapters were really interesting and showed a different side of Shawn and some nice insights into Steven's mind as well. Nice to see how Steven is craving Shawn's attention, even if it is just a smile or angry look, and that Shawn's emotionless expression is so unsettling for Steven.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Wow Sir BFreak, you're pumping these chapters out now... I need to get reading to catch up! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Didn't expect the next chapter so quick, Im throughly enjoying the aspect you're building between Shawn and Steven. It's fascinating to see him push his submissive tendencies, a very good example to show to Shawn, a bussing dom.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow what a pleasant surprise to see 2 new chapters out!

I agree with Husky about wanting to see more gas. It's raunchy and not for everyone, but hey we like it :oops:

So glad Steven is getting a dirty sock and not a rubber bulb. I was disappointed when I saw Shawn pull out the bulb and am glad he's giving Steven something dirty. Too bad it's not the farted in briefs ;)

Congratulations on 200 chapters! That is truly an amazing accomplishment and requires so much dedication. I look forward to another 200 more should you choose to write that much :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Nice continuation!....

Survey :mrgreen: which of the 2 socks shown would you want to be gagged by? From the pic Shawn's :oops: Now could I take it? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Survey :mrgreen: which of the 2 socks shown would you want to be gagged by? From the pic Shawn's :oops: Now could I take it? :lol:
Considering you rated your own tolerance level at 13 on the sock-odour rating, and that Shawn's odour sits at a solid 19-20, I doubt you'd opt for his socks if you were faced with them IRL ;)

If you're looking for a more thought-provoking poll question to answer, I have one:

If you were in Steven's place right now and faced with the prospect of getting your mouth stuffed with the sock Shawn found lying around the apartment floor, which jock would you most wanna associate the sock with? Chris or Joey?
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

You hijacked my survey rofl :lol:

Joey!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Blech! If I had to choose, then Joey because he's so much hotter. Couldm't I just have Steven worship me instead? ;)

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'd have to go for Chris! There's just something about him that gets me...

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would have to choose joey he looks a lot hotter than chris .
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Personally, I think Joey is more attractive, but you need more than that to win me over and Chis is a heart throb ♥️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic