BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 3 years ago I see a lot of people choosing Zack, and it's super interesting to me as the only person to choose Nick so far. Everyone is entitled to their choices of course, but it's kind of fascinating how they all converge on Zack and see Nick as an overbearing, controlling, smelly guy. He is all that, but there's more to it than that in my mind. But that might just be me.
Hey Husky!
Trainedsub also voted for Nick (though he didn't specify why).
Nick will get more votes, don't you worry. The results so far aren't all that surprising to me.

With the exception of yourself, Trainedsub and possibly Gobucks, the other answerers (Sniffmyfeet, OrdinaryWorld, LK) are not pure subs.
Unless I'm mistaken, the three of them are switches with stronger sub tendancies, meaning that a tough-loving "Daddy" Dom like Nick would represent too much of a loss of control for them.

My guess is that most of the lower tier subs (super submissive subs) will favour Nick, and the most of the upper tier subs/submissive switches will choose Zack.

The way I see it, the way each of you vote is also quite revealing of your individual personalities.
For many, being taken on by Nick would be like winning the lottery (even though he is as heavily flawed as we are).
What's interesting here is difference between those who would cash in their win and those who would keep playing for the chance of scoring even bigger.

While choosing Zack would surely not lead to unhapiness, there's still a good chance that the "too good to be true" image we have of him might be tarnished once his quirks and flaws start to make an appearance.

So unless you have a very strong preference for one of the characters, this basically becomes a game of "play it safe or spin again".
If Nick is an 8.5, are you gonna settle for him? Or are you gonna choose Zack (who has an equal chance of being anywhere between a 7 and a 10)?

The gamble might be worth it, but it's still a gamble.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

eXCUSE ME :lol:

If I'm a switch then I have an extremely subby tendency! I could never ever see myself in a dom position, I think I am just uncomfortable with or not used to tough love like that. I just don't think I'd match up with Nick very well, purely because he is just so overbearing.
I'm not well-versed in dom-sub relationships at all, but even though I still value my own personal freedom and value, I just can't see myself in that kind of position. Additionally, I'm very meek and couldn't/wouldn't see myself being anywhere near a dom role.

It's odd, because IRL I'm hardly a risky person at all. Maybe I'm lying to myself...

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Hah, well I'm also a switch with sub tendencies but less of a traditional dom in a sense when I play that way. I am more sub because my build better allows for it, but I enjoy control a lot, so that was one of my biggest negatives for Nick, because I will listen when it makes sense to me, when there is no reason I will speak up and question him. But that may be a fault to me.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

@ShadowHusky
Steven also speaks up and questions Nick's decisions... at least until Nick puts an end to it by plugging Steven's mouth with his socks or underwear. ;)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Let's see...

1- Explain your choice and elaborate on what made you choose what you did.

I'll go with Nick. Superficially, Zack is more of my type and I agree with @bondagefreak's comment about him being more appealing for switch guys but Nick has an upper hand in the form of a stable relationship and familiarity. Someone you find hot isn't always a better partner.

2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.

Nick definitely can be a little too overbearing and he has to work on his communication skills. That being said, he's very protective, thoughtful in his own way, and overall feels like a more caring person.

Zack is fun to be around and chill but I'm not sure how good he is at long term relationships.

3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

A hard one. It's very tempting to go with Zack and say I want to learn more about him.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Yup, definitely a switch, depending on the mood and who's around, making me think there's no actual switchs in the whole cast (so far...).
Like ShadowHusky, my built would never allow me to be dom to Nick and company, like I can't see myself being dom with an older guy; but that's really far from seeing yourself as an inferior guy to the big boys and submit like a wimp... (Sounds like a direct hit to Steven, but then again: you can't underestimate the impact of what Nick did to him.)

Last thought on Nick: I wouldn't judge him so bad if he didn't try to disguise his oh so natural tendencies in classic love AND spoil his genuine love by being stricter/tougher than needed. He's like a puzzle with no piece missing but they're all in the wrong place. :idea:

(and again, this is not criticizing the story, perfect people make lame stories... ;) )
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 193 - PASSED AROUND
Wednesday, May 20 (8:25 PM)

With Master Shawn in the process of ordering the pizzas, Josh was apparently very pleased to take on the mantle of being my leash-holder.
But as I quickly came to learn, he was much more heavy-handed and sadistic than Shawn was in his treatment of me.

Instead of sitting there and passively allowing me to get on with my work like Shawn had, the blond jock was constantly pressing my face into his sneakers and slapping my arms and feet with the end of the improvised leash-rope.

The poor treatment he gave me was all in good fun though.
And much like the rather intensive breathplay he'd imposed upon me earlier, he seemed intent on testing my limits and seeing how far he could go. If I had to guess, I'd say he was either hyper-dominant, or simply ecstatic at finally having control over someone.

His white TNs were grimy to say the least, and the generous scuff marks and stains that lined the material weren't coming off.

Being size 10s, and also being more form-fitting on his feet, Joshua's shoes were substantially smaller than Shawn's; something that actually made the task of cleaning them up a little easier.

The hard part about it was the cleaning job itself.
Whereas the Master Shawn had pulled his old skater shoes out of a closet, young jock-star Josh was still wearing his out, resulting in much grimier, much dirtier bottom soles.

I ended up having to lick dirt, dust, pieces of grass and the various other bits and bobs that lined the bottom of his shoes.
Strangely enough though, I wasn't as repulsed as I would have been a year ago.
Josh may have had gross shoes, but his face was simply to die for.

Cleaning his old TNs up was practically an honour by that point.

The fact that he had his shiny black trackies tucked inside his Adidas tube socks, actually gave me a clear view of the material that lined the inside of the shoe opening around his ankles. And based on the dull, brownish colouration of the once-white material, I'd say his TNs were at least a couple of years old.

All in all, Joshua's shoes were dirtier than the ones Shawn had made me worship.
At least on the outside they were.
As far as smell was concerned, I'd be hard pressed to believe they could match anything Shawn had worn on his feet.
With the exception of my own Master's extremely foul-smelling footwear, the potency of Shawn's odour was unmatched.
Even Master Zack's incredibly stinky running shoes were no match for the burly blond jock's odorous sneakers.

In any case, aside from the trouble associated with ingesting the random crap that had accumulated under Josh's shoes, the grovelling session actually went fairly well.

Pizzas were ordered, beers were passed around, and before I knew it, Shawn was back to sitting his huge-ass-self next to Josh and taking my leash away from the younger college jock.

I liked Josh a lot, but for some strange reason, having Shawn reclaim me like that felt sorta good.
He was, after all, the only familiar face here.
And a unhappy as I was about the treatment he'd given me earlier, he was still my rightful Master while Nick was away.
Besides, being collared and leashed by him was definitely not the worst fate I could think of.

Something about Shawn being the buffest, hairiest and heaviest hunk in the room made my belonging to him feel a bit special.

Only the top wolf got to own me.
And that feeling was further accentuated by the fact that Josh wasn't quite finished making me worship his shoes when Shawn sat his huge ass down and took my leash away from him. The Boss had spoken, and even Josh, with all his spunk and zest, had simply tucked his tail and backed down when Shawn grabbed the reins.

The bare-chested hunk was very quick in pulling me away from his younger counterpart's dirty TNs.
Only seconds after he'd regained his position on the couch, my leash was reeled in and I was pulled across the floor until he was satisfied with my proximity.

In the blink of an eye, I was back to having my head in between Master Shawn's hefty skater shoes and was once again ordered to stick my tongue out and get back to work on his oversized size 13s.

As tired and as fatigued as I was from having tongue-lapped two pairs of sneakers one after the other, I resumed my frantic worshipping of Master Shawn's feet and refrained from voicing out any complaints of giving him any lip. Instead of making a fuss, I merely stuck my tongue out and did what I was told.

My hazel eyes would dart upwards every now and then, desperately hoping to meet the superior hunk's approving gaze.

I took a while for him to actually notice me.
But when he did, I practically melted on the spot and ended up working with renewed zeal and energy.

Master Shawn's blue orbs settled on me for only a second, but that was all the encouragement and approval I needed to get my tongue right back in there and suck on those scuff marks.

I wanted to make him proud.
And if him spreading his super beefy legs out and crossing his hands up behind his head was any indication, I was succeeding in my task.

The buff college hunk was now sitting on the end of my leash and looking at the TV screen with his hands crossed behind his head and his huge, hairy armpits exposed for everyone to see.
He was the King, and I was his bitch.
The sight of him was pretty impressive to say the least.

The second period started, and everyone struggled to find seating on the giant L-shaped couch.
Everyone except me, that is...

In truth, there was enough rough for seven or eight grown men.
But Shawn, Chris, Big Mike, Kyle and Joey were exceptionally broad-shouldered and hunky, resulting in an overall very tight fit.

With Joshua, Skaterboy Phil and Big Mike to my left, I had Master Shawn directly above me and Chris, Joey and Kyle to my right.

Overwhelmed at having so many hot guys seated around me, I struggled to keep a cool head and decided to cope with all those curious eyes by focusing on my leash-holder's very large, very imposing shoes.

Shawn's size 13s were massive, but no matter how hard I tried to keep my eyes locked on them, I couldn't help but glance over at his best buddy's bare feet.

Chris had remarkably hairy legs, but his feet were absolutely divine and perfectly proportioned.
From the fact that he was walking barefoot across the apartment and from having seen the gunk stuck between his fat toes, I knew that his soles were pretty gross and dirty.

But the absence of a cheesy stench filtering into my nose, told me that his feet were much milder-smelling than Shawn's and that he didn't suffer from a case of athlete's foot like his slightly heftier friend did.

I found myself both disappointed and pleasantly surprised when Chris got up during the first commercial break and came back in the living room with his beat up black and white Air Jordans in tow.

They were placed down on the floor, and those scrumptious-looking, godly feet of his quickly slid in and disappeared inside the leather basketball shoes.

Only seconds after Master Chris had regained his seat, my body was pulled sideways against the couch, and a silent hand gesture from Big Boss Shawn instantly signaled for me to give the freshly-sneakered hunk some care and attention.

I didn't have to be told twice.

Instantly obeying my young Master's instructions, I puckered my lips up against his hot friend's jumbo size 12 Air Jordans and gave the brown haired stallion a submissive glance in the hopes of garnering his approval.

My non-verbal communication skills must've been better than I thought, 'cause Chris caught on real fast and flashed me his signature wink before giving me a quick nod. In other words, I had his full blessing to proceed.
And proceed I did!

*Slurp. Slurp. Slurp*

Had Shawn been paying attention to what I was doing instead of being focused on the hockey game, he might've been jealous at the overzealous tongue-lapping I was giving his buddy.

I can't really explain it, but everything I was doing at that point just felt incredibly right.

I was tightly bound up with my hands restrained to my ankles.
A set of huge feet and big hairy legs rubbed against my skin and kept my hogtied body pressed up against the large, heavily-occupied couch.
I had a leash around my neck, and a pair of enormous size 12 Air Jordans right in front of my face.

The guy holding my leash was the biggest, baddest Alpha-hunk in the room.
And the incredibly hot beefcake who's shoes I was worshipping had made a not-so-subtle comment about my ass being fuckable if no hot pussy was to be found.

Even better was the fact that everyone was focused on the TV screen and ignoring my pathetic attempts and garnering their favour.

I hate to admit this, but nearly everything about this arrangement was making me feel all warm and tingly on the inside.

I absolutely adored Chris' shoes and instantly fell in love with the way his Air Jordans felt against my tongue.
He wasn't wearing his socks inside them, and each time he moved his toes or shifted his feet a little, the soft creaking of leather made it to my ears.

I was VERY tempted to press my cheek up against his hairy right ankle and nuzzle my face inside his shoe opening.
But willingly sniffing the brown haired stallion's trainers in front of a room full of horny jocks, might've landed me in a lot of trouble.
After all, I didn't want them knowing I actually liked this stuff!

Shawn was forcing me to do this.
Or at least, that's what I wanted them to believe.

By the time the second period ended, the pizza place had still not delivered our order yet.
None of the jocks seemed alarmed though. They'd been warned of a rather hefty delivery delay and appeared okay with eating later than usual.

Once again, the long commercial break and the ensuing hockey commentary failed to captivate the rowdy college audience.

Shawn and most of the other jocks got up, leaving me virtually alone and unattended, save for Kyle who was busy texting on his phone, and Phil, who was apparently in the process of sizing me up like a piece of meat.

For the first time since he'd walked in, our eyes met and we finally got a chance to get a good look at each other.
Him from his lofty position on the couch, and me from my tightly bound up position on the dusty living room floor.

From the smug, superior eyeing he gave me, I could tell that my seniority over him wasn't entering into the equation much.
The twink was shorter than Josh, but probably about as tall as me.
And judging from how slim and undeveloped his musculature was, I knew he couldn't be any heavier than I was.

His face wasn't particularly unattractive or unpleasant to look at, but his features weren't strikingly handsome either.
The small diamond earing on his left earlobe and the carefully groomed "out of bed" hairstyle, gave the kid a very nasty bad boy look.

Skaterboy Phil looked troublesome and he looked mean.

The fact that he wasn't a jock also meant that he didn't score high in my initial approval rating.
Combine that with the smug, disdainful look he was giving me, and you might understand why he and I didn't end up hitting it off very well.

Trouble is, I was the living room bitch.
He was not.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Nick good
- safety
-caring
-hot

Nick bad
- tickles steven
- makea him smell his sock/ shoes
- strick bed time
- puts him in sleeping bag bondage

Zack good
-caring
-charming
-protector

Zack bad
- tricks steven into smelling Nick's underwear socks and shoes
- sadistic
- also tickles. Steven
In the end I am going with Nick as my master
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

What is it with Steven somehow magnetically attracting jocks with stanky feet??? ;)

As for the choice, to be honest I wouldn't be comfortable choosing either - Nick and Zack are both way too controlling for me, and I'd go crazy. I guess it's the dom in me, haha. But if I had to pick, I'd probably go with Zack.

Zack has terrible foot stench, which I can't stand, and the fact remains that we just don't know him well enough to know if his White Knight style is a long term thing. However he is charming and beautiful and woth his easygoing nature, he might even be slightly more lenient than Nick. Nick is confident and commanding, and totally willing to take all responsibility away from his sub so he can focus on serving him, but is prone to anger and need to prove himself, and of course has horrible feet.

It's a tough decision. But if I had to submit, I'd rather it be to someone who I believe would treat me more kindly. So, Zack all the way.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Such a hot chapter! Wow! Your description of Steven cleaning Joshua's TNs was a highlight for me. I'm seeing a lot of hot guys wearing those shoes on Instagram. I think the soles would be a nightmare to clean because of all the different ridges and crevices but it's a perfect punishment for Steven. The fact that Joshua still wears his sneakers on a day-to-day basis makes it so much hotter. And your description of the fabric on the inside of the sneaker makes me think they might be more smelly than Steven realises.

Chris's Air Jordans are a hot pair of sneakers as well. It's no surprise that Steven likes them because they are so nice and they really seal your feet inside so that they get sweaty.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Steven is so lucky having all those jocks wanting him to clean up their shoes for him.

He is right to be wary of Phil. Worshipping Phil also wouldn't be as pleasurable as he doesn't have the jock body that the others do. Worshipping someone more similar to himself is even more humiliating especially with Phil being younger.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WE'VE FINALLY REACHED 50% PARITY BETWEEN OUR REPEAT READERS AND OUR FIRST TIME READERS!

On another note,
I read all of your comments and pay a lot of attention to your questionnaire answers, posts and exchanges on this thread.
Know that your comments are all equally valued and that I read each and every one of them.

Some of you have been following me and actively encouraging me for years.
Others have recently started reviewing, or have provided me with special tributes in the form of amazing artwork.

I keep track of your posts and know that many of you have contributed significantly to this thread.
Today, I want to extend a very special thank you to one person in particular.
That person is GoBucks.

GoBucks will be reaching his 100th comment on Bound and Gagged this week.
A very special feat to say the least.

Thank you for being an unrelenting reviewers and thank you for your years of encouragement, my friend.
You're a pillar of the M/M community and I hope you keep on being a pivotal member of this forum for many years to come.

Thank you!

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

The latest two chapters were two REALLY hot ones.

I love the sneakers of Chris - and the thought of him wearing them barefoot, makes it somehow even hotter!

Kyle is REALLY deserving his Nickname "Big guns" - whoa, those arms. I hope Steven will have the pleasure to take a closer look at them ;-)
Skaterboy Phil is hot too, but in another way. I'm sure he's still as evil as a few years ago in that other story :lol:

Can't wait for more, Sir!
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great new chapters, glad the rest of the crew is getting to have some fun with Steven as well.
cherryboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherryboy »

just got to chapter 128, and the pervious chapters with nick were so good! i was sorta starting to get on the fence with him, mostly because of how his attitude shifts when he is around other guys. but these ones really convey his love for steven. they were also really fun to read
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 194 - NICK'S ENDURING LEGACY
Wednesday, May 20 (9:15 PM)

With hunky Shawn outta sight, Skaterboy Phil lost no time in grabbing my hogtied body by the arms and dragging me across the floor so that I was facing his feet.

Unfortunately for him, the kid was about to come face to face with the realisation that I had no intention of willfully degrading myself by cleaning his sneakers like I'd done for the three other guys.

Josh was as hot and as handsome as they came.
And with their hunky statures, Chris and Shawn both had my full obedience and submissiveness right from the start.

Skaterboy Phil, however, didn't have the stature, nor the age, nor the looks to trigger my submissive tendencies.
And I had NO plan of submitting myself as easily as I had to the other three guys.
If he wanted my compliance, he was gonna have to work for it!

So began the endless struggle between Skaterboy Phil and I.

Imagine the surprise and shock I felt when the smug 18-year-old yanked my face up by the hair, puckered his lips together and spat in my face.

*Spppppptt*

I wanted to KILL him!

Acting purely on instinct and forgetting about the precarious situation I was in, I responded in kind by pursing my own lips up and spitting upwards in an attempt to hit the smug bully's stupid face.

My revenge was rushed though and I didn't allow enough saliva to accumulate in my mouth before expelling it.
What little saliva I spat out never made it to Phil's face, and to add insult to injury, Joshua suddenly walked in and witnessed my unceremonious attempt to get even with his friend.

He was not my Master, but being one of the jocks, he still held a position of authority over me.
The blond lad instantly took it upon himself to dish out some punishment, and he didn't seem at all concerned that my attempt to spit on his buddy might've been justified and warranted.
Come to think of it, it was probably a bit naïve of me to assume that Josh didn't know my revenge was well deserved.
After all, he did live with Phil. So he probably knew just how much of a menace the skater-twink really was.

Knowing that Skaterboy Phil had done something serious to deserve my scorn didn't seem to dissuade Josh from dishing out some justice though.

Instead of coming to my aid, the blond jock yanked my face up and was slapped my left cheek pretty hard.
"Bad boy!" he scolded, holding my head by the hair and giving me a few light smacks across the face.

I yelped and tried to get away, but my bound hands and hogtied frame didn't allow me to form up any kind of meaningful defence against the troublesome duo. They were predators and I was prey.

As if being spat on and punished by two young twinks wasn't humiliating enough, I was even further degraded when the scrawny skaterboy pulled my leash tight and extended his sneaker right under my face.

"Lick, bitch." he ordered, smirking smugly before crossing his hands behind his head and looking down at me from his lofty position on the couch.

I didn't wanna comply, of course.
But Joshua once again took it upon himself to act as the enforcer, and quickly forced my face down until my lips were pressed up against the skater kid's leather basketball shoe.

The act of lathering up Skaterboy Phil's Nike shoes wasn't that bad.
Rather, it was the principal of the thing that I found extremely humiliating and distasteful.

Phil's shoes weren't that large, and if I had to guess, I'd say they were size 9s just like mine.
No matter their size though, Nike Air Force 1s were pretty fat and bulky when compared to other shoes.
So the twink's hefty size 9s presented me with a lot of surface area to lick up and clean.

Those were the same shoes Nick wore; the only different being that Phil's were clean and probably didn't have much history to them.

I didn't care about that though though.
Whether they were clean or not wasn't the point.

The point was that Phil was an ass, and I didn't wanna be sucking on his soles and cleaning his shoes up.
And yet, that's exactly what he and Josh were forcing me to do!

I pretty much lost it when the skater kid extended his face forward and allowed a gob of saliva to slowly spill out of his mouth and land on the shoe I was being forced to lick.

Not only was I forced to lap up his sneakers, but I was now expected to ingest his spit as well?!
That was my breaking point.

"No!" I cried out, furiously fighting my bonds and wrestling against Master Joshua's unrelenting grip.
He and the skater-twink both laughed at my demise and continued taunting me while "Big Guns" Kyle sat by and looked on with little interest.

Kyle could've taken them BOTH down.
But the cocky hunk apparently had no intention of making a move or acting in my favour.

Left unchecked, Phil and Josh continued roughing me up, and ended up tugging on my leash and sitting side-by-side while I was forced to lap and worship up their spit-soaked shoes.

It's only when the extended commercial break came to an end that the bullying died out a little, and it wasn't thanks to Kyle, mind you.
Rather, it was hunky-stud Chris who got the agitated teens to cut me a bit of slack.
Big, sexy, Master Chris.

"Go easy on him, guys." the older jock warned, slowly sitting his butt down where he'd previously been sitting.
"That cute boy-toy you're messing with belongs to Nick." he added, giving Josh a wink and slowly extending his hand to grab the TV remote before calling the other guys over.

Everything changed after that.

One look at Joshua's face, and I knew that Chris' warning suddenly carried a lot of weight now that Nick's name had come into play.
Phil didn't seem bothered in the slightest, but Josh's face was full of emotion.
It's almost as if he was putting A and B together.

The blue eyed lad looked at me with a sudden sense of newfound respect and almost instantly backed out his bullying habits.
I wasn't entirely sure why, but for some reason, finding out about my affiliation to Nick had given the young man cold feet.

I was still the apartment's foot bitch, and was treated as such.
But when it came to the rough treatment Josh was giving me, things calmed down a bit after that.

Skaterboy Phil, on the other hand...either had a set of really big balls, or simply didn't know Nick well enough for Chris' warning to carry any weight. Either way, the young teen skaterboy wasn't the least bit interested in cutting me any slack.

I learnt that the hard way once all the guys were back to sitting on the couch for the start of the final hockey-game period.

Skater-twink Phil wasn't done with me.
He was only getting started.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm sharing a similar sentiment with Steven here, there is a form of mutual respect that is needed in such a relationship. The Dominant needs the slightest bit of respect for the sub in dealing with what they dish out. Complete subservience rarely exists, and someone being a jerk will earn no respect from me.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Steven's rivalry with Phil seems to be an interesting one. Could Phil be turning out to be similar to Brad in his methods and ideology? Only time will tell. Also hilarious how Steven is so miffed at Kyle for not interfering.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well that's interesting!
I wonder where the reaction from Joshua to Chris' mention of Nick comes from.
After the earlier mention of Shawn saying Joshua gives better blowjobs than Steven, that's the second hint at him playing a special role in all that.

Can't wait to find out!

And Skaterboy Phil isn't as hot as the other guys...but somehow, his uncaring behavior is pretty arousing...not for Steven it seems, but for me :lol: :D
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I keep track of your posts and know that many of you have contributed significantly to this thread.
Today, I want to extend a very special thank you to one person in particular.
That person is GoBucks.

GoBucks will be reaching his 100th comment on Bound and Gagged this week.
A very special feat to say the least.

Thank you for being an unrelenting reviewers and thank you for your years of encouragement, my friend.
You're a pillar of the M/M community and I hope you keep on being a pivotal member of this forum for many years to come.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the shoutout, bondagefreak! I'm glad I could be a source of motivation for you and your masterpieces. I really do look forward to all of your work and am so excited when I see there's something new. You really are the best.

As for the new chapter, I like the addition of spit play, even though Steven seems to hate it. I don't think this is something you've really used much in your stories before and I like it.

I definitely relate to Steven's varying submissiveness depending on the looks of the guy. I know it's not supposed to matter for "true submissives" but attraction definitely does factor in to my submissiveness. I just don't feel it towards guys I'm not attracted to (although I will say Phil isn't unattractive even though he isn't one of the jocks. Steven is being picky as usual)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I'm happy for all the feet/socks/stench/shoes guys out there who are thoroughly enjoying the current events. 😁

I on the other hand am much less interested in such things, so I'm holding on for the ride and looking forward to greater things in the future. 🙃

😘😘😘

P.S. Boooooo for spitting, except from someone with significant investment. I don't pay too much attention to Steven's shallower observations, and wouldn't have cared much for or against Phil, until the spitting in his face and into his mouth. Booooooo. Boo Phil, and Joshua too. 😶
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago (although I will say Phil isn't unattractive even though he isn't one of the jocks. Steven is being picky as usual)
My words! I don't find Phil THAT unattractive. He's different than the other Jock types, yes.
But he's still hot - in his own kind of way.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 3 years ago
GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago (although I will say Phil isn't unattractive even though he isn't one of the jocks. Steven is being picky as usual)
My words! I don't find Phil THAT unattractive. He's different than the other Jock types, yes.
But he's still hot - in his own kind of way.
It's not that he ISN'T attractive in his own way, it's just his personality. It's something I wouldn't submit to, it makes me want to defy.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

To me, it seems like this chapter is a perfect example of how reading the story through Steven's eyes creates a certain bias. Steven didn't like Phil from the beginning and now, everything Phil does is bad and even his sneakers (mind you, the same ones Nick also has) are not likeable according to Steven.

The way Joshua reacted when Nick was mentioned shows me that there's some interesting history between the characters that hopefully is going to be revealed in a future chapter.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago To me, it seems like this chapter is a perfect example of how reading the story through Steven's eyes creates a certain bias. Steven didn't like Phil from the beginning and now, everything Phil does is bad and even his sneakers (mind you, the same ones Nick also has) are not likeable according to Steven.

The way Joshua reacted when Nick was mentioned shows me that there's some interesting history between the characters that hopefully is going to be revealed in a future chapter.
That is a good point, Steven's bias is heavily prevelant. I could say, yes, I was influenced by it; but its also Phil's actions, his personality, his lack of care. That stuff bothers me, it's a sense of assumed dominance in a situation where he's near the bottom of the ladder
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic