BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I’m officially caught up with this story and am super excited to see some new characters! I think Joshua might be my new favorite character.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Yeah, indeed a chapter full of surprises!

I can't believe Joshua is gonna play a key-role in Steven's life! And I can't wait to find it all out.
Breathplay isn't so much of my thing either, but it still matched the situation quite well here.

amazing stuff Master, and I also want to congratulate on this HUGE success.
I'm actually wondering when Netflix or some other big company is gonna call you and asking you for making a deal or something ;-)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 3 years ago I'm actually wondering when Netflix or some other big company is gonna call you and asking you for making a deal or something ;-)
Omg, wouldn't that be great?!

I'd watch it!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow! I love how Joshua just swooped right in and took over.

I'm really surprised to see that Josh is going to be a pivotal character for years to come. I definitely thought these new characters were going to be temporary during Steven's stay with Shawn. Glad to see at least one of them won't be going away! Really stumped as to what role he is going to take with Nick being so possessive over Steven. Excited to find out though!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Johnsnow wrote: 3 years ago I’m officially caught up with this story and am super excited to see some new characters! I think Joshua might be my new favorite character.
Welcome back, my friend! Long time no see!
Always thrilled to see your name pop up in the comments section.

I'll be sure to pass your message along to Josh.
I'm sure he'll be happy to know you've got his back 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Ok, ok... Just finished part III

I knew I was longing for the cabin for a reason, it's where all the good stuff happen :D

My thoughts, hmmm

Still a fan of Brad, also enjoyed his little gift in his socks that Steven was gagged with. Interesting that he is paired with my least fav character Jeremy, for some reason just not connecting with him?

Shawn on the other hand is a great introduction - Besides Brad I identify with him the most, would really enjoy someone to take me under their wing and teach me the ropes and tricks.

The mummification 'saga' was immaculate - the switch inside me flipped to sub and I was dreaming of experiencing that...

As always the writing is top class and the story moves forward at a slightly slow but very detailed and specific pace. Part IV here I come.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago Ok, ok... Just finished part III

Still a fan of Brad, also enjoyed his little gift in his socks that Steven was gagged with. Interesting that he is paired with my least fav character Jeremy, for some reason just not connecting with him?

Hey bud!
Glad to see you're still with us 8-)

Well, I'm not that surprised about the lack of connection between yourself and Jeremy.

From what I've been able to gather, you're a versatile switch with a more than passing interest in learning the dominance trade.
At the point where you're at now, Jeremy is a spineless, defenceless omega-boy sub with no backbone and virtually no willpower.
His lack of versatily and extremely docile nature is at the polar opposite of your own.

Having an important bias towards Brad, I'm especially anxious to hear where you stand regarding the forceful removal of Jeremy and the ensuing custody battle. The moral implications of trying to act in the boy's best interest while doing so against his will, was long debated by the readers on both the current and previous board.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago

From what I've been able to gather, you're a versatile switch with a more than passing interest in learning the dominance trade.

His lack of versatily and extremely docile nature is at the polar opposite of your own.
You are good Sir! Got me to a tee... :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

The best thing while waiting for new chapters is imagining the potential combinations between all those characters, and then discovering the ones you actually pick.
Leather+ trackies, Nike TNs... that Joshua is very "euro style".
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 187 - THE BEEFCAKE HOUSE
Wednesday, May 20 (4:15 PM)

Unlike Big Mike, who'd taken on a more passive role in this babysitting business, the gorgeous blond jock just couldn't keep his hands off me.
He was either taking photos of us, tickling my sides, squeezing my cheeks or fooling around with my breathing.
All in all, a very fun and lively experience.

Had I been alone with Josh, I might've been a bit scared and apprehensive about his no-nonsense hands-on approach.
But Big Mike being there certainly helped to calm me down a lot.
He was distracted, yes. But even so, I knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me.

Besides, Joshua was just overly excited at having me in his arms like this.
He wouldn't have been taking selfies of us and giggling boyishly had he been harboring ill will toward me.
He was a bit ballsy and intense, yes.
But dangerous? Hardly.

It was a bit past four o'clock when Shawn and Chris finally got back from their game at the basketball court.
But aside from them looking all pumped up and sweaty, it was the arrival of the other roommate that ended up catching most of my attention.

This guy was tall and pretty well built up.
He wasn't quite as broad shouldered as Chris, be his musculature was certainly better proportioned and more evenly distributed.
I could tell from looking at his legs that he wasn't as neglectful of lower body workouts.
The shorts and sleeveless muscle-shirt he wore did little to conceal the shapely build underneath.

The blue eyed, dark haired stud was introduced to me much in the same manner that the previous one had been.

His name was Joey; a tall, statuesque man with handsome features and a jaw-dropping physique.
I was just plain old Steven; a sacked up gimp with an inflatable plug gag in his mouth.
Fuck. This was humiliating.

With all the roommates now reunited around me, the atmosphere in the living room quickly became pretty jovial.

Big Mike's mood improved a great deal and Shawn seemed happier and more in his element than I'd previously known him to be.
The fresh air and communal college life suited him well, apparently.

Still glad to be resting in Joshua's comforting arms, I found myself both relieved and disappointed at the fact that muscle-stud Joey didn't seem too interested in me. The guys did talk about me and laugh at how utterly useless and helpless I was, but aside from teasing me and saying how cute I looked, they seemed more interested in discussing the details of the basketball game.

As disappointed as I was about the dark haired beefcake not paying me much attention, I became incredibly antsy and bashful when Chris eventually glanced my way and slowly approached my position on the couch.

The sweaty jock sat down on the coffee table in front of where Josh and I were sitting, and quickly extended a hand to touch my face.
Shawn and Joey were going on and on about the game, and although Chris and Joshua remained somewhat vested in the lively exchange, they actually went out of their way to give me a bit of attention.

I felt so very special at that point.

I don't know if I can adequately describe the feeling I experienced when Chris touched me, but a huge sense of warmth and satisfaction washed over me when he did.

My face tingled and my eyes immediately dropped to avert his.
Every fiber of my being knew that he was the superior man. And even though I knew nothing would actually happen between the two of us, I felt incredibly blessed at the fact that he considered me worthy of his attention.

"Has the little guy been behaving himself?" the super buff, brown haired stallion asked, keeping his eyes locked on me but directing his question to the jock in charge of me.

"Yeah, he's been a good boy." Joshua answered, wrapping his arms real tight around me and squeezing my cheeks together in a playful manner.

Chris sat there, eyeing me up for a good minute before finally standing up and putting his hand on the crown on my head.
He said nothing as he walked away, but when I lifted my eyes up to look at his impressive frame, the guy put on a cocky smirk and flashed a discreet wink my way.

I had no idea what that meant, but receiving a wink from a fully grown, too notch Alpha-male specimen like Chris, certainly worked wonders at raising my body temperature up.

Shawn's roomies were all smokin' hot, which wasn't that surprising considering guys of this physical caliber usually stuck together.
Joey was exceptionally easy on the eyes, and Big Mike was both impressive and pleasant to be around.
Out of the five guys currently in the room though, bad boy Chris and jock star Josh tickled my fancy the most.

Don't get me wrong. In another life, had Nick and I not been together, I would've gladly had a go at any of these guys.
I'm just saying, if I had my pick of the lot, it would've probably been a toss up between Chris and Josh.

Joshua was endowed with an amazingly handsome face, and Chris had the pipes and shoulders that could make anyone swoon.

The cheerful basketball-oriented conversation continued, cold beers were passed around and Joey ended up retreating to the bathroom in order to take a shower. He wasn't nearly as sweaty as the other two hunks, but was apparently much more in a hurry to get cleaned up and put on some fresh clothes.

Shawn and Chris just crashed down on the couch and bounced their enormous sneakered feet onto the coffee table that stood in the middle of the large L-shaped couch.

With Joshua sitting himself up in an upright position and placing his feet on the coffee table to give Chris some room on the couch, I now had a topsider's view of all six of their sneakers.
Six very large, very worn-out sneakers, I might add.

My feet were fairly average in size, but all three of these guys apparently had much larger soles than I did.

Shawn's giant feet were clad in the same crappy running shoes he'd been wearing at Brad's country cottage last month.
Shoes that housed an odour so strong that they even gave Nick's rotten stinkers a run for their money.

Looking at bad boy Chris' battered size 12 hightops and Joshua's ever so slightly smaller Nike TNs, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of funky smells were brewing inside their sneakers.

When Joey came out of the washroom and joined us in the living room, I was finally able to get a better look at him.
Shawn got up to fetch some more beers, and his dark haired friend sat himself down next to Josh and I, before reaching out to grab my chin.

I couldn't hold eye contact with his steely blue orbs for long, but I didn't need to to realise just how incredibly handsome he was.
The fact that he was now close enough for me to feel the touch of his hand and pick up the scent of his skin, made me wonder whether my previous selection had been done too hastily.

Sure, Josh and Chris were way up there in the hottie zone. But so was Joey!
God lord, Steven. Get a hold of yourself!

After a brief bout of teasing and a few suggestive remarks made about the zipper opening leading to my back hole, the group eventually pressured Shawn into removing my gag and letting me go.

I can't tell you how good it felt to finally be free!
As happy as I was to be able to move my jaw again, having the giant bulb removed from my mouth sorta made me feel uncomfortable.

As a gimp, I wasn't required to do anything.
But now that I was back to being myself again, I was gonna have to answer their questions and interact with the bunch of them.
For a beta-male like myself, THAT was a very intimidating prospect.

Had they been less attractive, it probably wouldn't have been so difficult.
But these were all prime specimens of the jock variety. Top notch beefcake males of pure, superior grade.

The wild laughter that ensued once Shawn unbuckled my gag and pulled the big rubber bulb out of my mouth, certainly didn't help ease my discomfort.

I spent the next few minutes dealing with playfully condescending remarks and had to endure a series of annoying cheek squeezes and hair rufflings. Once I was free from the sack though, Shawn allowed me to scamper back into his bedroom so that I could put some clothes on.

Being so nervous about having to interact with a bunch of manly, muscular studs, I spent quite a bit of time getting dressed and then used the washroom to fix my hair up and brush my teeth clean.
After all, I did have audience to impress.

By the time I found the strength to walk back into the living room, all the guys were sitting on the sofa, enjoying their beers and taking turns competing in a racing game. A four way race was going on between Big Mike, Joey, Josh and Chris, who had sadly taken the time to change out of his sweaty basketball outfit and slip his shoes and socks off while I was in the bathroom.

I scanned the living room for his shoes, but didn't see them anywhere.
Still, the sight of his long toes and big smooth soles pulled at my heart strings a little.

Unfortunately for me though, the discreet eyeing I gave Chris' feet didn't fail to catch Shawn's attention.

I had, in a sense, inadvertently sealed my own doom.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow wow wow is Joey hot. I hope he starts to pay Steven more attention because damn that body, that face, those eyes. Wow.

Steven sealed his fate looking at Chris' feet? It's been so long since he has had some good ole smelly foot torture. I think it's time!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I can see why Steven feels inadequate among so many hot guys.

A shame his admiring gaze will likely earn him a mouth full of feet. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oh boy, what predicament has Steven gotten himself into now? ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whew, Joey is smoking hot! Heh heh. I actually kinda hope that one of these muscle guys turn out to be a sub - can't let Steven have all the sub fun! :D

Very interesting to see the development of the situation, and Steven's classic lack of self-confidence coming back into play. So excited to see where you take us!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

The last two chapters where so hot .I love the new hot Beef Cake can't wait to see what happenes to Steven in the next chapter .
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Haha, poor Steven.

I'm really anxious for what Shawn is planning with the little sub checking out Chris' smooth soles and toes...
Amazing writing, as usual, Sir.

And damn, yes, Joey IS really HOT!
From my point of view, he looks hottest with his baseball cap one though...like on your banner.
Steven is SO lucky to be in a living room with all those guys...I mean, I'd immediately change places with him. IMMEDIATELY!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Welllllllll I am hoping Shawn has had a proper handover from his cousin. And he shows the other boys what Steven can do on his own feet :D

Then once he has planted that seed in the room then they all want their own turns at Steven :lol: Just sayin....And perhaps Nick calls in he needs a few more days :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I find myself very, very interested to see where this is all going. 😎
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 3 years ago Leather+ trackies, Nike TNs... that Joshua is very "euro style".
Yeah, I pretty much dress the same way (Nick does as well, with the exception of Nike AF1's instead of TNs).
I never actually realised the clothes I wore were heavily Euro-centric until I joined this forum.
In my private conversations with North American readers, I was constantly faced with guys who didn't seem know what trackies even were.

Definitely not the most common clothing style in North America.

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

ohhhh little Stevie...

I wish I had like this boy, at home quarantine for myself !!
And also hopefully, he doesn't make a mistake, And don't betray Nick!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It’s funny to see Steven is actually more comfortable with being a silenced and sleepsacked sub around these guys than being a free person. I think it’s because as a sub, it is more clear what is expected from him.

Bondagefreak, you’ve managed to gather a bunch of hot guys together. Steven is trying to rank them on a list in his head just like we’re all doing.

I’m looking forward to reading what Shawn’s reaction is going to be.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 3 years ago Leather+ trackies, Nike TNs... that Joshua is very "euro style".
Yeah, I pretty much dress the same way (Nick does as well, with the exception of Nike AF1's instead of TNs).
I never actually realised the clothes I wore were heavily Euro-centric until I joined this forum.
In my private conversations with North American readers, I was constantly faced with guys who didn't seem know what trackies even were.

Definitely not the most common clothing style in North America.
Hey Bondagefreak,

Are your trackies anything like these? 8-)
trackie.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Not quite that, Socjuc. His favourite are the shiny kind, much like those from the 90's which are coming back into fashion ( at least, in Europe ) after the sweatpants invasion.

Here, trackies are the street guys "uniform", not like in North Am where everybody wears jeans, except for actual physical activities (workout connection here, to balance what's next). But trackies+leather is also classic gay; the hard kind, not the sissy boys... It possibly has no connection to your approach of that style, Bondagefreak, but I find it positively fitting.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Hey Bondagefreak,
Are your trackies anything like these? 8-)
Hey buddy,
Nope, those aren't trackies.
Thanks for proving my point ;) Haha!

You'll find a pic of Nick's trackies in chapter 129: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=29947#p29947
You'll also see pics of Joshua's trackies + Nike tn combination later on.

A few examples:

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That last picture where the trackies are tucked into the white socks is also something you’ll sometimes see on the streets where I live. Teenagers are also wearing track pants to school nowadays in the Netherlands (not all of them, I should add: only about 20% of the guys).

Soccer uniforms (and particularly T-shirts and track suits) also play a big role in what is worn on the streets in Europe. It’s because soccer is the most popular sport here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic