BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved this chapter I hope big Mike has a armpit tickle fetish and digs right and and tickles steven's armpits
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Big Mike seems nice for now. Wonder how long that'll last.

As said before, it really is relatable to get all excited when a straight guy considers a gay as passable. I definitely understand that feeling. Steven should be careful though. Chris looks like a rough dude.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Steven has apparently forgotten about how he was so impressed by Zack that he allowed Zack to coerce him into accepting that gag. I think Steven is falling into the same trap with Chris. He's a bit naive, but that happens when a guy follows his dick instead of his brain. Oh, I'm sure Steven will regret it soon.

I might be falling into that same trap as well, thinking that Mike is a nice guy... And I still really admire Zack. :oops:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm really liking Big Mike, he seems quite unlike the other guys that Steven met before.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Yeah, I see some trouble coming up for our little Steven, too!

And I agree with the others who are liking Big Mike quite a bit - he's different. Not only how he is built (not a Jock-type) but somehow he has other vibes about him...can somebody relate to that?
I actually can't really explain it, it's just a feeling that he's special - and different than the other guys.

I wonder what kind of guys these missing three will be, too!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

This is way overdue but I do not have all my thoughts in order... Lets try anyway!

I enjoyed part I the most. Something about the nonconsensual bondage does it for me, later also noncon but less titaliting since Steven cam to terms with it. Moreso also being shared by two doms... Or sharing a sub with someone. Those early chapters were gold for me.

Granted I'm only halfway through part II now but I find myself longing for the cabin.

The other thing was, that I really identified with Brad! As messed up as that sounds... I do not have any realworld experiences BUT I think I might not be able to tell where that line is... That line that Nick masters so perfectly! I guess he is like the perfect dom. Pushing your limits but always in tune with your needs!

Back to Brad. I find myself waiting for him to be featured in every chapter (I know, I know... He is not the main plot. Sadly) Another personal turnon is seeing someone like Brad/Nick getting tied up - needless to say that was my fav chapter where Brad gets gagged!

I have scanned later chapters and looking forward to meeting the other guys. Shawn, Zack. And the ever growing cast of jocks that part V seems to be offering!

Masterful writing, an aspiration for us other authors on this site.

Last thing - gags are absolutely your speciality!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago This is way overdue but I do not have all my thoughts in order...

Back to Brad. I find myself waiting for him to be featured in every chapter (I know, I know... He is not the main plot. Sadly) Another personal turnon is seeing someone like Brad/Nick getting tied up - needless to say that was my fav chapter where Brad gets gagged!
Hey buddy!
So glad you could join us on here!

Yeah, Brad getting his ass wrestled down and tied up by Nick was certainly a high point of the earlier scenes.
I'm happy you enjoyed that part as much as I did. Nick was no angel, but Brad definitely deserved a taste of his own medicine at that point.

Without spilling the beans too much, Brad definitely is part of the main cast.
And although his involvement varies significantly from part to part, you'll find that his grasp is rather far reaching, in that his actions have lasting repurcussions on those around him.

I'm also glad you enjoyed that uneasy agreement the two had in sharing Steven.
Nick was not too happy with the idea of sharing what he considered as his "property", but what's more striking is that poor Steven had absolutely no say in the matter.

Don't worry, this isn't the last time you'll be faced with delicious "grey zone" predicaments like that ;)

I'm really looking forward to hearing more from you as you read along!
Hopefully you'll be enjoying parts three to six as much as you've enjoyed the first two!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It;s nice to see that Steven gets to know new friends :) I bet that all of them want to keep him well restrained and silenced. What a great life he has... :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 185 - ENTERTAINING THE GIMP
Wednesday, May 20 (12:40 PM)

"Coochy coochy-coo!" Big Mike beamed, as he tickled me to tears with his great, big fingers.

At first it was just a very light touch.
But as soon as his huge index finger started probing my defenseless navel, I exploded into a fit of laughter.
And then the tickling got serious.

Big Mike wasn't nearly as sadistic as Zack and didn't press his attack for as long as the brown haired hockey player would have.
But the thing that made this guy's attacks so devastating against me, was the sheer size of his fingers.

Nick and Zack were both huge, muscular blokes with the hands and fingers to match.
But Mike's palms and digits were even larger and beefier.

I was absolutely PUNY compared to him, and this one-on-one fight was incredibly unfair and one-sided.

I was literally being tickled by a giant!

"Mpphhh! Mpppphhh! Uggghmmph!" I screamed, crying and squealing in both pleasure and agony.

The frustration I harbored towards the insufferable rubber bulb in my mouth exploded tenfold after that!

I wasn't in any actual danger, and definitely don't hold any sort of grudge against Mike for having toyed with me a bit, but the tickling he put me through ended up being almost as bad as the one Zack had imposed on me a few weeks ago.

I tried to get him to stop and tried crying for help, but the bulbous plug gag stopped me from getting any protests out, and my desperate attempts to alert one of the neighbours didn't even make it out past the bedroom walls.

The seven-foot-tall giant continued tickling me, digging his fingers into my defenceless sides, lightly brushing his digits across my exposed neck and paying a fair amount of attention to my overly sensitive crotch region.

The strong, pungent aroma of Shawn's bedroom, combined the sound of my muffled screams and those devilish, tormenting fingers caused my rather engorged manhood to press up against my skin-tight, body-hugging restraint.

My state of extreme arousal was embarrassingly obvious by that point, and the rigidity of my boner only increased when Big Mike intensified his offensive down on my groin area; right around the outline of my throbbing, spandex-clad erection.

My crotch was on fire by that point!

Unbeknownst to the giant tickle-monster, his huge, probing fingers nearly made me cream myself right then and there.

Thankfully though, it didn't come to that.
Big Mike halted his attack before I was forced to spill my seed, and I was just left there, moaning and groaning as my pulsing hard-on struggled for freedom beneath the thin sleepsack's body-hugging embrace.

"Man, you really like this shit, don't you?" the giant stud laughed, quickly using the back of his right hand to wipe the sweat off his brow.

I immediately tried to protest with a very vocal "Uggghmmpphhh!" but the angry boner I was sporting made my feelings pretty obvious.

"Haha! Oh I think you do." Mike smirked, using a finger to prod my navel once more, and instantly eliciting a bout of wild laughter on my part.

The smirking giant continued teasing me for a few minutes, before finally standing up and crinkling his nose in an expression of pure disgust.

"Pheww! It really smells bad in here, doesn't it?" he complained, causing me to immediately nod my head yes and voice out a series of frustrated grunts.

Ignoring my protests, the colossal man slowly turned around and gave Shawn's cluttered bedroom a quick visual scan.
He was probably as grossed out as I was by the number of boxers, jockstraps and socks that lined the floor, and was probably just as horrified by the state they were all in.

Fortunately for me, Big Mike wasn't as mean-spirited or as devious as some of the other hunks in my life.

He didn't attempt to use any of Shawn's smelly stuff against me.
Instead, the giant man kindly offered to take me out of the bedroom, and gallantly picked me up in his arms before carrying me over to the safety of the living room couch.

Suffice it to say, the air getting into my nostrils smelled MUCH cleaner after that.

Big Mike spent the next two hours gaming in relative silence, while I just sat there next to him and observed his progress.
This must've been his day off or something, 'cause he didn't appear to have any kind of schedule to abide to.

Every now and then, the hulking man would wrap his arms around me and help me sit up straight...something I had trouble doing on my own.

He'd occasionally ask me if I was okay and would even try to involve me in his game by pulling funny stunts and trying to impress me.
One of those things involved him playing Grand Theft Auto V and hijacking cars or getting into fist fights for no better purpose than to make me laugh.

And every time I did, my giant captor would end up smirking and chuckling at the sound of my muffled giggling.

Several times, I tried asking Big Mike to unzip me and free me from the exceedingly tight confines of the sleepsack.
But the man was probably under strict orders from Shawn not to let me go or tamper with my restraints.

Aside from that, I had absolutely no way to communicate my wishes or answer the tall man's numerous questions, other than by "Mmmphing" pathetically and shaking my head yes or no.
A somewhat frustrating experience to say the least!

Eventually though, I did come to terms with my captivity, and was actually happy to just sit there and quietly stew beneath the heavily-disabling inflatable plug gag.

There was no talking with that rubber bulb inside my mouth, and I knew that no amount of struggling or protesting was gonna change that. The plug was undefeatable, and so was the body-hugging, frustratingly tight sleepsack.

By the time it reached three o'clock, I was just about ready to close my eyes and fall asleep.
But then the apartment door swung open and another rather "colourful" character ended up walking into my life.

This guy's name was Joshua.

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Awwww, I'm really liking Mike. He's such a gentle giant hehe.

Also Joshua is HOT! Really excited to see how he will come into play later on :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

It was short, but very good.
I liked Joshua.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's nice to see Steven enjoying himself, even with that teasing. Big Mike tickling him felt like something both of them enjoyed and he knew where to stop.

Joshua seems quite unlike his roommates. I wonder if that tells anything about his character.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I like how Mike tries to make Steven feel more comfortable by adjusting his position on the couch and by making him laugh because of the videogame Mike is playing. So far, Mike's been a nice guy.

Wow, Joshua is very handsome. Look at that face and his hair! I hope he'll be nice too.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago Wow, Joshua is very handsome. Look at that face and his hair! I hope he'll be nice too.
On the contrary, I'm hoping for someone a little mean. Can't have everyone being nice to Steven ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Big Mike is pretty cool so far. I like him. I'm interested to see whether Joshua will be friend or foe...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Pleasing little chapter! Cozy on the couch and all...
I must admit that it's nice to have a gentle character once in a while , hooray for Big Mike!
That Joshua will sure make a good-looking tormentor, hopefully he'll be so nasty Nick will pick him for some revenge/good lesson (just daydreamin'...)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Great chapter Sir, as usual.
I can't wait to see Joshua in action. HOT, he definitely is!

I'm not so sure if he'd be Steven's kind of Men - but who cares about that? :lol: :roll:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Ojeez this is too many new characters to keep track of. XD

Nah it's good, and its nice to have some light hearted bits like this for sure.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another hot chapter . another new character .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU PARTICIPATING AND ENJOYING THE BEGINNING OF PART VI

I'LL BE PUBLISHING THE NEXT CHAPTER A BIT LATER TODAY
YOUR SUPPORT IS ALWAYS HUGELY APPRECIATED, GUYS!

BOUND & GAGGED WILL SOON BE REACHING 2000 POSTS AND A QUARTER OF A MILLION VIEWS!

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU PARTICIPATING AND ENJOYING THE BEGINNING OF PART VI

I'LL BE PUBLISHING THE NEXT CHAPTER A BIT LATER TODAY
YOUR SUPPORT IS ALWAYS HUGELY APPRECIATED, GUYS!

BOUND & GAGGED WILL SOON BE REACHING 2000 POSTS AND A QUARTER OF A MILLION VIEWS!

good job, dude
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 186 - MEETING JOSHUA
Wednesday, May 20 (3:00 PM)

Joshua's reaction to seeing me wasn't any different than what you might expect.
The guy was flabbergasted, to say the least.

I must've looked utterly dumb and silly just sitting there, zipped up in a sack with a rubber plug gag strapped to my face.

As soon as the stunningly handsome jock walked in through the door, the level of shame and discomfort I was experiencing went from zero to a hundred. I was perfectly okay being like this in Big Mike's presence, but felt extremely humiliated now that this new guy had come into play.

Looking back on this, I think my reaction was mostly due to Joshua's amazing looks and my inability to compete with them in my current state.

In short, I wanted to be attractive and catch his eye, but instead, I was forced to just sit there and look absolutely stupid!
Not exactly what I'd call making a good first impression, if you know what I mean.

Hot looks aside, Joshua's attire immediately made my stomach knot up and sent all kinds of signals to my impressionable beta-male mind.
Not only was he hot as hell, but the shiny black nylon trackies and nice leather jacket he wore over his hoodie, complemented his pale skin rather well.

The dark attire also caused his golden hair and beat up white sneakers to stand out. And even though I was virtually enamored by his good looks, I just couldn't help but dwell on the sight of the crummy-looking white Nike TNs on his feet.

I absolutely loved trackies, and the combination of them being worm with a leather jacket and Nike TNs was just sublime!

From Joshua's shape and stature, it was obvious that he was pretty athletic.
But even with his jacket and hoodie on, I could tell he wasn't as beefed up or as jacked as Chris or Shawn.
He wasn't quite as tall as them either.

The guy seemed to be of more average height, probably standing close to 5'10 and weighing in at around 75 kilos; making him both taller and heavier than I was.

"Dude! Who the fuck is this?" Mister prince charming suddenly blurted out, lowering his gym bag to the ground and sitting himself down right next to me on the couch.

The sound of his creaking leather jacket and the swooshing on his noisy nylon trackies was all too familiar to my ears.
It reminded me of my own boyfriend's sporty attire.

My cheeks must've been cherry red by that point!

The fact that Joshua's question was directed specifically to Mike made me feel incredibly strange and helpless.
I couldn't even utter a sound or tell him what my name was. I had to just sit there, and allow Big Mike to fill this new guy in about who I was and what I was doing here.

I was a gimp. A sacked up, restrained and muzzled gimp!

"Joshua...meet Steven. He's gonna be our guest for a while...courtesy of Shawn." Mike explained, while at the same time keeping most of his attention focused on the video game he was playing.

"A friend of Shawn's, huh?" Joshua asked, wrapping his fingers around my lower jaw and turning my head left and right as a means to inspect me. "Why's he gagged like that?"

"I honestly have no idea. Shawn didn't say. All I know is he doesn't want the kid going anywhere or causing trouble." came the gentle giant's rather honest response.

"Anyways, why are you here?" Big Mike suddenly asked, causing me to realise that Joshua didn't even share this apartment in the first place.

My heart immediately sank.
I was really hoping to get to know this guy.

"I just came to see if Joey was in yet." the blond jock quickly answered, apparently oblivious or uncaring that Big Mike didn't seem appreciate him barging into the apartment without permission.

"No. He's not." came the larger man's rather nonchalant reply.

As I'd later come to find out, Joshua was one of the guys living in the apartment right across the corridor.
He and Shawn's roommate Joey must've been good friends. And from what I understood, the guys in both apartments often ended up gathering in a group and hanging out together.

Something was a bit off though, and it quickly became obvious that there was some sort of bad blood between the blue eyed stud and my 7-foot tall babysitter. Neither of them seemed particularly happy about being with each other.

It actually felt a little weird and awkward sitting there, wedged in between the two.

Still, Joshua was apparently unbothered by Big Mike's coldness and happily took his jacket off before wrapping his arms around me and pulling my helpless torso in towards his.

"Damn! This guy's kinda cute!" he chuckled, wrapping his arms and legs around my cocooned form and squeezing my cheeks together in a slightly condescending manner.

"Josh! Get your fuckin' shoes off the couch!" Mike complained, apparently not appreciating the younger-looking jock's attempt to make himself at home here.

In Mike's defence, Joshua's sneakers did look pretty worn out and crummy.
I probably would've been a little pissed as well had this been my couch.

Funnily enough, Josh didn't comply with the giant man's request, and casually dismissed it by focusing all of his attention on me instead.
Even stranger was the fact that Big Mike didn't do a thing about it and spent the next half hour ignoring us both and gaming in relative silence.

Yup, there was definitely some history between these two.

My thoughts were almost immediately drawn away from the lack of chemistry in the room, when my much rowdier blond captor started pinching my nostrils shut and fooling around with my breathing.

Not only was this guy brash and overconfident, but he apparently had quite a dominant streak in him as well!

"Mmmmph!" I screamed, trying to shake my head from side to side.

Instead of letting me go though, Joshua crossed his legs over mine and wrapped his left arm around my upper body.
I fought and squirmed, but the athletic jock had no trouble keeping my back pinned against his torso.

He spent the next half hour tormenting me and testing my limits by keeping his right hand clamped over my face and only allowing me some air every thirty seconds or so.

It wasn't long before I was out of breath and physically exhausted. But the dreamy, blue eyed stallion had no intent of stopping so soon.
He was having WAY too much fun at my expense.

Several times, the athletic man brought me to the verge of passing out.
And each time, he kept my nostrils covered right up to the last second.

Joshua was relentless.
As soon as I was done drawing a breath of air into my burning lungs, he'd cut me off and clamp his hand over my face to stop me from doing so again.

His hands weren't nearly as thick or as large as say, Nick's or Shawn's.
But his palms were still amply big enough to cover my chin, my mouth and most of my nose.

Even more frustrating was the fact that I couldn't call for help or do much to attract Mike's attention.
The rubber bulb in my mouth was seriously disabling, and the lack of air in my lungs made it impossible to vocalise any sort of muffled complaint.

Joshua's smothering was just so intense and unrelenting that it became borderline unbearable.

Every time I cried out, eyed his smothering hand and looked up to see his face, the jock's piercing blue orbs were staring straight down at me.

I pleaded with him and gave him the best puppy eyes I could muster, but the sexy motherfucker just gave me a cocky smirk and kept his suffocating hand over my trembling face.

"Dude, stop that. You're gonna fuckin' kill him!" Mike complained, quickly tearing his eyes off the TV screen and noticing what was going on.

Joshua merely chuckled and smirked before releasing his grip and allowing me to breathe once more.
"Haha! Little fucker." he teased, giving me a light tap on the cheek before playfully ruffling my hair up.

I mmpphhed in protest, but once I was done recovering from the ordeal, I was actually quite happy to be lying in his arms while he took selfies of us with his phone.

With Big Mike now fully engrossed in his video game, the blond jock pretty much had complete dominion over me and quickly took on the role of designated babysitter.

The scent of his leather jacket permeated the air I was breathing, and I couldn't help but notice how good his hoodie smelt, while lying there, curled up in his arms.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, this brazen, blond haired college jock would end up playing a pivotal role throughout the next few years of my life.

Even after that unwarranted display of dominance and the lack of a proper face to face introduction, something about this guy just resonated with me a great deal.

I wanted to get to know him.
I wanted to know Josh.
And as it turns out, I would! And quite well, at that.

Before you go ahead and assume that rest of my stay at Shawn's place was all fun and games though, I should maybe tell you about some of the other guys I was forced to meet during my visit.

Josh, Chris and Mike had all been fairly nice and friendly with me so far.
But as I'd come to learn, not all of Shawn's college buddies would end up rubbing me the right way.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

kind of hot breath play....and ballsy to just walk in and assume Josh could make himself at home and play with Steven :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

This is a chapter full of surprises! First of all, I'd like to say that I really like Joshua's choice of footwear. Nike TNs are hot! :oops: And the rest of his clothing also sounds like a good choice.

I had to laugh at the fact that Steven wants to make a good first impression on Joshua... and is unable to move. But poor Steven found out pretty soon that Joshua likes to take control. I definitely could feel Steven's anxiety about not getting enough air. I don't really like breathplay because I think its too dangerous, but the hot way you write about it makes it seem a little bit more tolerable.

There's a HUGE cliffhanger in this chapter and that's when Steven is telling us about the future, that Joshua's going to play a big role in Steven's life. :o

P.S. Many congratulations on reaching so many views and comments!
Last edited by Sniffmyfeet 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super interesting chapter! Kinda hoping for a confrontation between Big Mike and Joshua. Maybe the giant or the cocky new jock gets tied up too. These other buddies seem like they could be bad news for Steven. Looking forward to the next part!

It has been so amazing to be part of this wild ride and seeing the story evolve. Congratulations on reaching this point - you're an astounding author and it's a pleasure to read your work.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic