BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

ShadowHusky wrote: 4 years ago A house full of jocks with no washer or dryer? This... This is a dream.
Agreed! :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Big Mike's socks Steven should have to sniff the sweat of of them that chapter was so good . Can't wait to read the next chapter .
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago And if he genuinely did not wanted how he's living right now, I'm pretty sure he could seriously talk to Nick.
And when exactly did our Stevie boi do something that would make that believable? The only time he did something was lying to Nick against Brad, and he calls that "playing dirty"... :lol:
He's our beloved "Mr Think-too-much" and completely forgot that thinking is meant to trigger actions. Or that thinking allows us to use our brains' process to get past unsolvable dilemnas: if what you like troubles you, use others... It's not everyone that gets the chance of being the focus of so many hot brutes (I would have paid for that when I was 23...) and he makes things so complicated.
But don't get me wrong: it's all the salt and pepper of this story. Hope Shawn and friends will go rowdy on him, and I so pray ( well, kind of...) for Brad to return and push him so far he'll learn something. :twisted:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago But the part where Steven was smitten by a straight guy complimenting him is the hands-down best part for me. It felt super relatable.
I'm glad you caught on to that part, buddy.
Now that I know a bit about what makes your clock tick, I'll be able to supply you with more of these "feel good" moments.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I must confess that chapters 178 and 179 really struck me. They show that Nick is a person of flesh and blood and that he's living in a real world. You know what I mean? It is not a dream world. You incorporate so many details in this story (like Nick's aunt's illness) that it is as if Nick and Steven are real persons that the reader gets to know.

I was shocked by the mean trick Shawn played on Steven in chapters 180 and 181. :x I do not want the relationship between Nick and Steven to get ruined and at the same time I don't want Steven to get raped by Shawn. He's a very scary person.

In chapters 181 and 182 you introduce new characters: Chris and Mike. I like the description you give of Chris's Air Jordans and the picture of Mike's socks. Makes me wish I was up close with them. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 183 - KEPT OUT OF SIGHT
Wednesday, May 20 (12:00 PM)

Standing a full two meters in height, Nick was, in every possible sense of the word, extraordinarily tall and statuesque.
Being of more average height, I literally had to stand up on my toes just to be able to reach his jawline with my lips.
When we kissed, the man had no choice to but lower his head down or pick up me up so that I could be at his level.

From a distance, I could tell that Mike was big.
But it's only when he stood up and slowly made his way towards us that I truly understood the meaning behind his name; Big Mike.

This guy was a GIANT!
And when I say "giant", I really do mean GIANT.

Not having a tape measurer meant that it was difficult for me to get a precise reading.
I normally used my own height to guess that of those around me.
But this guy was taller than anyone I'd ever seen.
He was definitely closer to the 7-foot mark than he was to the sixth.

The one strange thing about meeting Big Mike was that he didn't intimidate me in the slightest.
All the internal warning bells that usually went off had gone silent.
I didn't feel threatened.

When Shawn had told me we'd be heading to his place, I guess I kind of assumed I'd be the laughing stock of his friends and that his roommates would all be stereotypical assholes.

His stupid and mean attempt to blackmail me into being submissive had tainted my vision, and I never even once considered he might've been telling the truth about why he wanted to be back here so bad.
Maybe he actually did find it lame and boring at our house!

One quick glance of the communal living room these guys shared was enough for me to see just how poorly Nick was equipped in the way of gaming.

My boyfriend wasn't one for video games, and compared to this place, our living room, even with it's huge TV and expensive sound system, was like being back in the stone age. No wonder Shawn had been bored out of his mind! And come to think of it, the poor guy was probably coerced into babysitting me in the first place!

Big Mike approached our position and walked right over to where I was standing before extending his hand in a welcoming gesture.
I took it and smiled up at him as we exchanged greetings.

His hand was absolutely enormous in size!
Shawn also had a set of particularly big hands, and so did Nick and Zack.
But Mike's hands were just OUT of this world.

His palm was pretty much like the size of my face, and his fingers were relatively thick and stubby as well.
Unlike my boyfriend's muscular, work-hardened hands though, Big Mike's beastly paws were very soft and fleshy.

Even after we broke our handshake, I could feel the warmth and moistness of his palm. And it kinda grossed me out a little.

Not being ripped with muscles and not being overly handsome, Big Mike didn't really strike me as my type of guy.
But even so, being the guy I was, I couldn't quite stop myself from eyeing him up discreetly and lowering my gaze down towards his feet, which, unlike those of his two roommates, weren't concealed inside shoes or sneakers.

Big Mike didn't seem to mind that his buddies were going around, wearing shoes and tracking dirt and dust all over the place.
He appeared perfectly content just wearing short, white ankles socks over his jumbo size 15 soles.

His socks, as it turns out, were actually over-the-ankle crew socks. Or rather, that's what they were supposed to be.
Unfortunately for him though, the thick cotton bundles on his feet were simply too small to deal with his size, and ended up fitting on as ankle socks instead. Very large, very crummy-looking ankle socks, I might add.

Sweaty hands aside, Big Mike sent out some rather positive vibes and I almost instantly felt a connection to him.
Maybe it was because he wasn't a jock, or maybe it stemmed from the fact that I wasn't attracted to him in the same way that I was to Chris and Shawn.

Either way, I already felt more comfortable with Mike than I did with the other two.

After allowing Big Mike and I a minute to get acquainted, Shawn walked over to his bedroom and invited me in so that I could set my bag of clothes down next to his bed.

Walking into Shawn's small, dimly lit room was like stepping into another world.
The level of clutter was astounding, but the smell is what ended up bothering me the most!

As the blinds were pulled open and a bit of sunlight poured in, I couldn't help but notice how walking across the bedroom was like navigating a minefield.

Jockstraps on door handles, crumpled up compression shorts, heavily-worn boxers, and socks of all kind strewn about the place in a rather careless fashion. It was chaos all around!

The blond jock didn't seem to care about that though. He simply walked over his own socks and boxers as though they weren't even there.
I just stood by the door, eyes wide as I observed the cramped confines of his room and wondered where to put my bag down.

Shawn made his bed and tried to give his bedroom a semblance of order by kicking stuff around and clearing a path across the floor.
That quickly resulted in mountains of smelly gear being piled up in different parts of the room.

Most of the socks on his floor looked like they hadn't been washed in AGES!
And the enormous boxers that adorned his computer chair and bedside carpet didn't look any better.

I'd had the distinct pleasure of being exposed to Shawn's underwear once before, and I vividly recall nearly puking my guts out when Nick tried to gag me with them. Had he done so, I would've probably ended up choking on my own vomit.

True, Nick's boxers certainly didn't smell like roses, but at least he had me to pick up after him.

Shawn on the other hand, had no one.
His giant briefs smelled of butt and balls even more than Nick's did!
Combine that with the fact that he was into sports and bodybuilding and that he didn't have a washer or dryer, and you basically have an instant recipe for disaster.

"Alright, come here." Shawn eventually ordered, signaling for me to put my bag down and approach his bed.
I begrudgingly obeyed, but the level of anticipation building up inside me grew when I saw the muscular hunk lift his gym bag up onto the bed and pull out the sleepsack he'd taken from our place.

"I have a basketball game this afternoon and I don't want you fucking goin' anywhere. Now strip to your underwear and get in." he commanded, laying the sleepsack out on it's front and pulling the back zipper open so that I could slide in.

"What?! No! Shawn, it's like noon!" I complained, slightly outraged at his plans to just coop me up inside his room and then leave.

The hunk took a step forward and I took a step back.
"I'm not gonna go anywhere! I promise...oww, let go! Shawwwn!"

"Dude, shut up." the brutish stud growled, grabbing my upper arm with his hand and pulling me back towards the bed.

I practically got my clothes torn off and quickly found myself wearing nothing but socks and underwear as I was pushed down to the bed and made to enter the sack.

I tried tricking the brute by getting in and placing my arms down at my sides, but he had apparently been briefed about how this cocoon-thing actually worked. Shame. If he would've zipped me up while my arms weren't in the sleeves, I would've had no trouble getting out of the sack once he had left.

"Put your arms IN the sleeves!" he ordered, sounding none too pleased at my efforts to be sneaky.

"Fuck." I mumbled beneath my breath, rolling my eyes and exhaling through my nose as I slid my arms inside the tight contraptions.
At that point, I knew that I was screwed.
There could be no escape from the spandex prison.

As soon as I had my arms in the sleeves, the brute lost no time in flipping me over on my stomach and zipping the sack shut, all the way up to the back of my neck. I struggled against the skin-tight cocoon's escape-proof confines, but it quickly became obvious that I wouldn't be going anywhere.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, a knock echoed on the other side of the bedroom door and Chris quickly came barging in.

"Yo bro! Hurry up, we need to get g...holy fuck!" his voice almost immediately trailed off.
Even though I couldn't see his face due to mine being smothered down inside the blond hunk's smelly pillow, I could well imagine his expression of astonishment as he laid eyes upon my heavily cocooned up form.

"Dude! What the fuck?!" Chris laughed, stepping in through the doorway and slowly making his way over towards the bed.

"Yeah, I need to make sure the fucker stays put." Shawn explained, speaking as though there was nothing abnormal about what he was doing to me.

A weight settled down right next to my upper body, and I knew that Chris was now sitting on the edge of the bed and eyeing me up.
This was obviously the first time he'd seen someone in a sleepsack before...not that it was surprising, considering how rare this shit actually was in the non-kinky world.

Probably wanting to see what the stretchy material was made of, the handsome brown haired jock ran a hand over my back and brushed his fingers against one of my arms.

I was just too embarrassed to react, and as smelly as Shawn's thick pillow was, I was more than happy to keep my face buried inside it.
At least that way I didn't have to look up and face the visiting jock's incredulous expression.

There was some shuffling around for a bit, and I knew from the sound of the zipper that Shawn was once again going through the contents of his gym bag.

When I heard the familiar hissing sound of air being sucked inside a rubber hand pump, I got a pretty got idea of what he was planning for me next.

"Dude! That it some kinky ass shit!" Chris laughed, quite clearly expressing disbelief at what he was seeing.

"Alright, hold his head up. I need to put this thing inside his mouth." Shawn instructed, asking his friend for assistance before climbing up on the bed and crouching down over my face.

"Bro, this is some seriously messed up business..." the visiting jock chuckled, putting a hand on top of my head and reaching down to grab my lower jaw.

My cheeks were bright red by that point, but even though I didn't want the rubber plug gag in my mouth, I didn't dare offer any resistance.
The handsome jock's big hands effortlessly picked my face up, allowing his blond friend to get a clear view of my face and present me with the already-inflated mouth plug.

Shawn had apparently seen fit to inflate the thing up, and I couldn't help but eye the gag in fear as the imposing prune-sized bulb was brought down to my face.

"Open." came the hairy muscle-man's immediate command.

The severity of his tone, the helplessness of my situation, and the fact that I was being manhandled and personally taken care of by not one but TWO straight Alphas, instantly melted down my will to resist.

My lips parted, Chris tightened his grip, and Shawn forced the fat rubber bulb inside my struggling mouth.

I whimpered and squirmed inside my sack as the plug filled me up.
But it was no use. I was to remain here, and I was to be kept silent.

Chris found the whole thing pretty amusing, but was apparently all too happy to play his part and keep my face from moving.

Shawn buckled the strap real tight behind my head and then grabbed the hand pump before giving it two extra squeezes, ensuring that the inflatable mouth plug filled every ounce of space inside my oral cavity.

"There. No talking." he growled, pointing his index finger straight at my face and adopting a rather stern, fatherly tone.

For a second there, I could swear he was acting like Nick.
His no-nonsense treatment of me was certainly reminiscent of that.

The blond jock quickly unscrewed the rubber hand pump from the front of the gag, threw it into his gym bag, and then tossed the bag back down to the floor before climbing off the bed and rummaging through the contents of his computer desk.
Without the hand pump there was no way to inflate the gag any further, but no way to deflate any air out of it as well.

"So we're just gonna leave him like that...with that fuckin' thing inside his mouth?" Chris asked, visibly still beside himself with disbelief.

"Yeah. I just need to find a fuckin' padlock to make sure Mike doesn't take his gag off." Shawn answered, causing his hot buddy to take pity on me and pat me on the head affectionately.

"Dude, I hate to be rushing you, but if we don't leave now we're gonna be late. The guys won't wait for us." he spoke, turning his attention away from me while still keeping a hand on the back of my head.

"I know, I know!" came Shawn's frustrated reply.

I kinda hoped he wouldn't find what he was looking for, but unfortunately for me, he did, and quickly ended up crouching down over my head and fixing up a small padlock to the buckle at the back of my upper neck.

No one would be able to mess around with my gag now.
No one but Shawn, that is.

"See ya later, buddy." Chris told me, before ruffling my hair up and following his friend out of the bedroom.

The light was turned off, the door was closed shut, and after a minute or two of chatting with Big Mike, the two of the were off to the basketball court.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh please....Mike come in the bedroom and have some unsupervised fun! :lol:

Love how Shawn is 'teaching' Chris by involving him from the get go. Won't be long before they all pitch in :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmm that's so hot.
Can't believe that our poor Stevie-boy is now all tied and gagged up in Shawn's stinky room!

And I can't wait for Mike checking up on him :D :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Interesting... I wonder how good a judge of character Steven is at this point, and whether Big Mike might turn out more devious than expected...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my goodness!! That was unexpectedly fast, and so so hot!!

I'm just over here drooling and straining and pulsing and wishing... don't mind me. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I hope Steven's vibes are correct about Mike, it would be nice for him to have a friend for once.

Interesting character development!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

The last chapter was so hot Bondage freak when chris walked in the room and saw what shaun was doing was so kinky
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

blackbound wrote: 4 years ago God, Steven is such an insufferable bitch. I almost wish Brad on him for some attitude adjustment.
I completely disagree. Given everything has "friend" has put him through, and now he has yet another POS trying to manipulate and blackmail him. I think he's done pretty well to not do more than breakdown.

Though blackmail aside, I love and am envious of the position Stephen is in, and think he could definitely use a good roping. (Plus Big Mike is smokin hot!)
These last couple chapters have been amazing. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Well, that's irresponsible of Shawn to leave Steven like that. I wonder if any of his roommates will bother the bound and gagged guy lying helpless there.

Though, they seem to be strangers to the idea of bondage so it will be interesting to see their reactions.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

With all that smelly gear laying around, Steven is fortunate that all he got was the rubber plug. Hopefully Big Mike gets snoopy and has some fun with him!
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

bondagefreak,

I remember seeing the title of this story a while back on the forum and thought "omg! shiny down sleeping bags! bondage!" but I must have clicked the wrong link and ended up reading a different story entirely, which didn't have any of that.

Seeing that thick, overstuffed, confining, restrictive sleeping bag AND the extremely close-fitting hood atop it pushed enough of my fetish buttons to pop a circuit breaker.... or something like that. :shock:

You're a terrific writer, and being a bondage freak myself (though not THE bondagefreak) my mouth and... uh, other things, water at the detailed and very realistic descriptions of each binding. I've had a fair amount of experience being tied, and, damn.

I am kind of relieved that I only found this gem now, during Zombie Apocalypse 2020, I really needed something engrossing to read, and damn, you have delivered!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this excellent story, doing a killer job on editing it, and striking that very difficult balance of making the protagonist believable - someone that anyone might conjure up from high school - but not making it all-out brutal and sadistic. I'm REALLY looking forward to reading the rest of this!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks to those of you who are commenting!
Glad to see everyone is taking well to the new characters Chris and Big Mike!

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago With all that smelly gear laying around, Steven is fortunate that all he got was the rubber plug.
I have to agree with you on that one. Steven is indeed VERY fortunate ;)

Windrunner wrote: 3 years ago Bondagefreak,
I am kind of relieved that I only found this gem now, during Zombie Apocalypse 2020, I really needed something engrossing to read, and damn, you have delivered!
Welcome on board, buddy!
I'm always thrilled to see new passengers join us on this rocky ride.
You know what they say, right? Better late than never! ;)

The majority of M/M readers on this site are put off from following this journey, either because of the story title (it leads them to assume that sleeping bag bondage is the focus of the story), or the large chapter-count (which I've recently decided to conceal from the title).

That being said, I'm thrilled at still being able to attract the occasional new reader every now and then.
Hope to see comments from you as you slowly catch up. Enjoy your reading, mate!

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Mike seems like a really nice guy. I think that Shawn knows this as well, since he locked the gag into Steven's mouth so Mike won't be able to remove it.

Poor Steven. Shawn has really reduced him to an object, something to store and forget about.

Chris's reaction is totally normal, you don't see this kind of stuff outside of its kinky context. But at the same time, he didn't really object to it.

I hope Mike will find Steven!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 184 - INNER TURMOILS
Wednesday, May 20 (12:30 PM)

A mere day or two ago, I would've never foreseen being where I was; bound up and muzzled in Shawn's very own smelly bedroom.

Nick probably imagined I'd be outside, tending to my garden and doing my chores while he was away.
I had no way of telling him how much of an ass his cousin was being, and no way of letting him know I was being kept sacked up and gagged against my will.

Shawn's room smelled like crap. Literally!
After a brief bout of struggling I managed to flip myself over so that I was lying on my back. But it didn't take long for me to realise that I actually preferred the smell of his pillow to that of the strong funk that permeated the air around me.

It was musty as hell in here, and the mixture of scents making it into my flaring nostrils were both unpleasant and highly arousing.
Had my eyes been attuned to capturing the subtle variations of invisible perfumes and aromas, I would've probably been seeing fumes of stench oozing out of the various socks, boxers and jockstraps that adorned the bedroom floor. I would've probably also been able to see those same fumes getting sucked up inside my flaring nostrils each time I expanded my lungs to draw some air.

This was infuriating.
Yet I couldn't do a thing to escape Shawn's smelly stink prison.
All I could do was just lie there and sniff!

The stench of Shawn's stuff wasn't the only thing giving me a hard time though.
As if that wasn't enough, I also had the fat plug gag and the inescapable sleepsack to deal with.

I'd done quite a bit of digging online and actually found forums and websites where guys claimed to be able to free themselves from these spandex sacks. I'd even seen videos of it being successfully done in under five minutes.

Being nimble and quite athletic myself, escaping one of these contraptions should've been pretty easy business for me!
Yet, even after countless nights of desperate struggling and carefully planned, well thought out escape attempts, I'd never made any progress in getting my arms out of these damnable internal sleeves.

It took a while for me to come to terms with it, but it slowly became obvious to me that the sleepsacks shown online and the one Nick had custom-ordered for me, were two completely different animals.

The ones I saw online were pretty cheap. They were mostly one-size-fits-all, very thin and very stretchy.
The material was composed almost entirely of spandex; the same material used to make cycling shorts and compression garments.

The sack Zack had lent us and the one Nick had custom-ordered for me, weren't made of the same materials.
There was some spandex in it, but the material label stated that the sack was composed almost entirely of something called darlex; a shiny, breathable material that was considerably stronger than spandex, while still retaining a decent amount of flexibility and stretchiness.

Being a little stretchy, the bag did allow me to squirm and move around a bit.
But it wasn't anywhere even NEAR as stretchy as some of those sacks I saw online.
I couldn't move my knees apart more than a few inches, and couldn't pull my hands or arms away from my body without straining and expending a serious amount of effort. As soon as I stopped resisting, the undefeatable, skin-tight sack would just squish my limbs back into place and bring me back to square one.

Unlike the one-size-fits-all sacks that seem to dominate the internet kink-space, these custom-made bags were very expensive and were constructed to fit the exact measurements of the wearer. That meant that I had NO slack to work with and NO extra material to pull down or use as leverage to free my arms.

The thing was body-hugging and seriously tight.
The manufacturing company even had an entire page designed to warn off self-bondage aficionados from attempting to seal themselves in without proper supervision.

Once zipped in, there was no escaping from their sacks.

With that being said, you can probably understand the level of panic and embarrassment I found myself in when Big Mike came knocking on Shawn's door and inviting himself in.

"Haha! Well well well....what do we have here?" Mike asked, poking his head through the doorway before finally stepping in and making his way over to the bed.

I said nothing and remained perfectly still as he approached my position with a curious smile on his face.

Big Mike's extremely tall figure loomed down over the bed, and he spent a few seconds standing there and eyeing my perfectly packaged, tightly cocooned up body with a look of sheer amazement in his eyes.

"Looks like you got yourself into a serious predicament there, mister." he teased, sitting his great, big rump down on the mattress and putting a huge hand on top of my head.

Several times, the well-mannered giant asked me questions pertaining to why I was restrained like this, and each time I was forced to offer him the same unintelligible answer. "Mmmpphggggh!"

As utterly frustrating as the bulbous plug gag was for me, I actually saw a glimmer of hope on the horizon.

Unlike the other captors I'd had so far, Big Mike seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say and actually tried to make sense of my muffled rantings. To his credit, the guy even lifted my head up and tried to unbuckle the gag before realising it was padlocked.

"Damn. Looks like someone really doesn't want that thing coming off!" he calmly muttered, lowering my head back down and offering me a sympathetic, friendly smile.

Alpha guys feeling bad for me was something I was completely unaccustomed to, and even though I didn't find Big Mike as hot or as physically appealing as Chris, I actually craved the attention he was giving me and felt perfectly safe and looked after while in his care.

I always felt safe and looked after when under Nick's care, but the blond hunk almost never showed sympathy or concern for my plight.
When he imposed a gag on me, there was no talking or negotiating allowed. All my cries and pleas fell on deaf ears.

Shawn was completely uncaring, Brad was intentionally cruel, and Zack was extremely sadistic.

Unlike my dominant boyfriend who was usually satisfied with restraining me and letting me stew in bed, the handsome, brown haired muscle-man got an IMMENSE kick out of making me beg, squirm and cry out through my gag.
To make matters worse, he was an insatiable tickler!

I absolutely loved Zack!
But he was the LAST person you'd want to come across if you found yourself bound and gagged in a predicament similar to my own.
Sure, he was hot as hell and extremely pleasant to be around. But being bound up, gagged and tickled to death wasn't exactly my idea of a good time.

Unfortunately for me, the plug gag was much more effective than what some online research had led me to believe.
Nick was no slouch when it came to finding the appropriate number of pumps required to keep my mouth in check, and apparently...neither was his cousin.

You should've seen the size of the bulb Shawn had prepared for my mouthy orifice!

The bulb was HUGE and I would've been protesting like crazy had Chris not been there to ease me down and subdue me.

I don't know why, but having two straight hunks manhandle me and team up against me, really made me feel all weird and submissive.
I also think that my compliance and newfound submissiveness in regards to Chris was accentuated by the fact that he'd evaluated me as being a passable option in case hot pussy was nowhere to be found.

My insides had nearly melted when he'd spoken out his verdict a bit earlier.
And even though I was forever loyal to Nick, my excitable male mind couldn't help but conjure up images of being stuck in a world with no women, only to be taken by Chris, who saw me as being the next best fuckable thing.

The thought of that alone was mind-blowingly erotic and flattering...which sort of explained how I'd pretty much turned to jelly the instant he sat on the bed and took hold of my face.

I wasn't infatuated him or anything, but the horny scenario running in the back of my mind obliged me to adopt an aura of submissiveness when faced with his presence. Even more so when he was in close proximity of my body.

With Chris taking an acting role in helping his buddy out, I was more than happy to part my lips and accept the massive bulb Shawn wanted to fit inside my mouth.

It had taken quite a bit of doing to get the cumbersome plug in, but as soon as it breached past my lips, the dreaded thing was buckled behind my head and two additional pumps were added for extra security.

I have no idea what I was hoping to gain from it, but I really wanted to impress Chris and show him what a good boy I was.
The minute he and Shawn walked out of the room though, I almost immediately regretted it and wanted the gag out.

The bulb was insufferable and virtually undefeatable, as far as gags went.
I couldn't push it out, couldn't breathe through my mouth and couldn't work my way around it.

My words were NOT making sense, and even though I got the impression that Big Mike really wanted to understand what I was saying, he would've needed some serious telepathy to guess what I was trying to tell him.

My efforts to word out some sort of plea for help suddenly hit a high point when I actually succeeded in getting the big man to look at the computer desk I was trying to draw his attention to.

Without being entirely certain of it, I was desperately trying to let the gentle giant know that the key to the padlock was probably in the desk drawer.

I kept nudging my head towards it and kept trying to talk to him through the massive bulb in my mouth.

Big Mike was so patient and kind.
He actually held my head up inside his huge right hand and attentively listened to what I was trying to say.
I had his full attention, and yet I wasn't able to get even a portion of my message across.

He even stood up and walked over to the desk, but then looked at it and came back to me with a puzzled, yet clearly sympathetic look on his face.

He had no idea what I was trying to tell him.
My plan was hopeless.

The only way I might've been able to communicate with him would've been by getting him to deflate my gag.

Had Shawn left the hand pump screwed on to the panel that covered my lips, I might've actually be able to get Mike to do that!

But the blond bully was smart enough to remove the rubber hand pump and stash it away inside his gym bag.
And even with the pump in plain sight, I somehow doubt the fair-tempered giant would guess what it was or even know how to use it.

This was a hopeless cause, resulting in both Mike and myself eventually giving up on trying to make sense out of the situation.

The 7-ft tall stallion eventually saved me from my captor's stinky bedroom and carried me out into the living room, but not before having a bit of fun at my expense.

I was literally POWERLESS to do anything as he began curiously probing my defenses, or lack thereof, by using a single one of his huge fingers.

At first it was just one.
But as the seconds went by, the number of fingers used against me increased to five, and then ten.

I was screwed.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooo! This is a surprise! I was expecting this chapter to come out a bit later :)

Really liking Big Mike at the moment. It's weird seeing a Dom who is so caring and understanding right off the get go, and it's a nice thought thinking about him patiently trying to figure out what Steven was tryna say to him.

Shawn's bedroom sounds nice! :lol:
Steven must be so pissed off.

Oh boi, the tickling. Good luck Steven!

Can't wait to see where this goes :)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow I am surprised how quickly Steven has fallen for Chris...he could end up being cocky and a mean person so the pictures and actions suggest.

Big Mike is genuine as he carried Steven out of the bedroom, but wait a minute, Mike did so to have some proper fun without having to endure Shawn's stank room :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Definitely curious to see what Mike is gonna do next, but also just nice to have some similar but contrasting characters interacting. :P
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So very very turned on by Stevens predicament. 😋
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Love the struggling! I like Big Mike so far; I hope he turns out to be a tickle fiend, or maybe helps Steven get a message to Nick!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic