BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Put me at zero - I'm neither into feet not socks, except as impromptu blindfolds.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 178 - THE FAIRYTALE LIFE

The rest of the afternoon with Zack and Jeremy went exceptionally well.
We talked, spent some time out on the patio deck, played a few card games and made some burgers on the barbecue.

We ended up watching a movie on Netflix later that evening.
And I have to admit, my heart literally melted when I took my eyes off the screen and saw my tired, freckle-faced friend tightly curled up inside the protective hockey player's big, burly arms.

While Nick and myself were already poorly mismatched in terms of size, the difference between Jeremy and his new Master was even more evident. I was small, but Jeremy was even smaller, not to mention a good ten pounds lighter.

True, you could say he was already used to being with muscular men.
After all, Brad was indeed very athletic and muscular.
But as far as muscle mass and sheer size went, Zack was on a completely different tier altogether.

Each one of his thighs was the size of Jeremy's waist, and his arms were easily about twice as thick as the kid's neck.

Physically, it was a very hot matchup.
Personality-wise, they also seemed to make a good team.
There was definitely some chemistry between the two, not to mention a fair amount of physical attraction.

I guess Zack must've sensed how worried and apprehensive I felt about rushing Jeremy into a new relationship like this, 'cause a bit later that night, he came to see me while I was loading up the dishwasher and gave me a big hug before telling that everything was gonna be alright.
He was gonna take care of the boy from now on, and he was gonna personally make sure Jeremy and I stayed in close contact with each other.

Under normal circumstances, moving in with someone after only a few dates would've been foolish at best.
However, these weren't normal circumstances, and the situation demanded swift action as well as a non-negligible amount of good faith.

Zack took Jeremy home with him that night, and although I was madly curious about this budding relationship of theirs, I was a bit relieved to be back alone with my lover. My lover...and my plants!

The garden maintenance and yard work became the highlight of my week after that.
I spent entire days outside, trimming, pruning, watering and replanting.
I don't remember ever having tanned skin this early in May!

After my first sunburn, Nick scolded me for not wearing sunscreen. But aside from that, he was very happy with my work.

I think he was kinda freaked out when I turned a third of his basement into a kind of indoor greenhouse where I could grow my seedlings, but as long as I didn't impede on his gym area or didn't move his weights or workout machines, he tolerated my presence.

To be fair, Nick was hugely supportive in everything I did.

For a man who was otherwise extremely hands-on, dominant and controlling, he was exceptionally lenient and permissive when it came to my happiness and daytime activities.

Only a week after I'd planted all my shrubs, plants and flowers around the house, he took me out to the garden centre for another shopping spree. Albeit this time a slightly more reasonable one.

Every now and then, the blond man would arrive home from work with an unexpected gift for me.
Sometimes it was chocolates, other times it was a bottle of wine or some other sweet-tasting snack.

Nick wasn't particularly expressive when it came to food and that sorta stuff. But from the size of his appetite and his habit of taking second and even third servings, I could tell he was enjoying my rapidly expanding culinary repertoire.

The one thing Nick had gotten very strict about was establishing a designated bedtime for me.
I was apparently going to bed too late for his taste.

On weekends he allowed me to stay up late, but during the week, especially from Mondays to Thursdays, he was very diligent about getting me to bed by 9 PM sharp.

I found it a little draconian at first.
I mean, I wasn't a kid anymore! And even though he WAS my boss and WAS several years older than me, I wasn't too happy about suddenly having a bedtime for the first time in over a decade.

If he would've given me a more reasonable curfew...say, something like midnight or 11 PM, I might've responded more favourably.
But being twenty-three and being ordered to bed at 9 PM sharp was like a slap in the face for me.

Suffice to say, I wasn't very cooperative with his demands when he initially announced this new set of ground rules.
I don't wanna go into too many details about this, but let's just say that Nick didn't tolerate my disobedience for very long.

When he was in a good mood, he called me his "little prince" and referred to me as "babe", "sunshine-boi" and that sorta stuff.
But those few times I ended up stepping over my bounds or not doing what I was told, I got my ass handed to me and was knocked down on my butt so hard I thought I was a six-year-old kid all over again.

I tried the mouthing off, holding my ground and arguing tactic.
Nick simply dealt with that by putting me to bed by force.

When I mean "by force", I actually mean, by force!

I was physically picked up and taken to the bedroom against my will.

That's when I was introduced to my two new worst enemies.

Both arrived by mail a few days before.
One I'd been warned about, the other came as a surprise.

That night, I was forcibly put to bed in my very own, custom-made sleepsack.
Like I said, I don't want to go into too many details, but by the time I was fully zipped up and sacked, I was very upset and in tears.

Being restrained wasn't what drove me over the edge.
Rather, it was the manner in which I'd been severely stripped, belted, spanked and reprimanded that humiliated me so.

Nick took care of my sobs by fixing me up with the new inflatable plug gag he'd bought.
The thing was buckled behind my head, and after eight successive hand pumps, I was left lying there with a really fat rubber ball filling my mouth.

I don't know if you can tell by reading these words, but I felt very upset and humiliated that night.

Nick left me on my own for several hours after that.

When he finally re-entered the bedroom to call it a night, I half-expected him to ungag me and apologise for the rough treatment I'd been given. But that's not exactly what happened.

Instead of hushing me down, the giant, 6'4 muscle-King simply flipped me over on my stomach, crushed my puny body beneath his hulking form, and gave me a brutal fucking through the convenient opening at the back of my spandex prison.

It continued like that, night after night, after night.

Even when I became more cooperative and even when I brushed my teeth and made it to bed before being told, the big, broad-shouldered, blond Alpha would come into the bedroom and zip me up into that stupid sleepsack of his!

And that wasn't all.
I'd stopped complaining altogether, but after a full two weeks of obediently being put to bed at 9 PM, I was still being forcibly muzzled with that damnable rubber plug gag!

You'd think that after two weeks, he'd start easing up on the pump count and give me some slack.
But noooo! It was always eight pumps.

EIGHT fuckin STUPID pumps of that incredibly bulbous plug gag.

I hated it!
I hated it SO much!

The sleepsack was even worse than the one Zack had lent us.

It was every bit as tight and was made of the same stretchy, breathable, yet seemingly indestructible material.
The main difference between this one and the previous one was the front opening that gave Nick access to my dick.

Normally, I might've enjoyed that.
But being edged for hours on end by a horny guy with hands as big as my boyfriend's didn't exactly fit into what I'd call "having a good time."

Torture was more like it!

Nick and I still enjoyed a fair amount of mushy time together.
I was still kissed, held and cradled in his arms when we watched TV, and I still got to choke on his oversized cock and worship his huge muscles on a daily basis.

It's just that in bed, he wanted me secured and gagged for some reason.

I wonder if Jeremy's been put through a similar routine by Zack...with the sleepsack and all.

My friend and I stayed in close touch during the weeks following his move, but we hadn't really talked about anything kinky.

From what I was able to gather, the boy's been adapting to his new life and his new Master rather well.
From the way he wrote me and the way he talked about it over the phone, I could tell he was madly in love and happier than he'd ever been.

Going back to my own affairs; aside from the fuss I made about my bedtime and the brief altercation that ensued afterwards, things have been going really well between Nick and myself.

No, I wasn't anywhere near being able to comfortably handle his size yet.
But the pain and physical discomfort of being fucked by him became part of my nightly routine, and I was beginning to accept the fact that I was gonna be taken and used on a near-daily basis.

If I was gonna spend the rest of my days living under his rule and live my life out as his personal house-boi, then learning to accept that was part of the deal.

He gave me food, shelter and safety.
And I gave him a hole to fuck and a mouth to use whenever he saw fit.

Of course, our relationship went much deeper than that.
But the nature of it remained somewhat animalistic.
You get the point.

The one thing I'm especially proud to tell you about is my clever handling of another rather "delicate" matter.

Ever since that day I got on my knees and willingly sucked Nick's toes, the blond hunk's been demanding the same form of tribute on an almost daily basis.

At first, I thought I would just pass out and be sick from the stench of his socked soles.
But surprisingly enough, I managed to stay one step ahead of the game by always making my moves before Nick made his!

Instead of waiting for him to order me to get to work on his feet, I offered myself up to him and voluntarily gave him the attention he deserved when his feet were most suitable for worship.
That is, after his shower!

I'd fix up my routine so that every evening when he got home from work, I was busy getting the supper ready or preparing a dessert for later on...ANYTHING to stay away from those horribly foul-smelling soles of his!

We'd eat supper, and one of the first things Nick wanted to do after eating his meal, was take a nice, warm shower and then plop himself down on the couch with a cold beer in one hand and the TV remote in the other.
That was usually my cue.

Virtually any time he came out of the shower, I came running for his feet, slobbering over them, knowing that his appetite would be quenched and that I'd be off the hook for another day.

I don't know if Nick was catching on to my strategy, but he didn't seem to mind either way.
As long as he was getting his soles worshipped and as long as he was getting his toes sucked, he was satisfied.
And so far, I'd been able to cater to his demands rather well.

All in all, I was really happy living here with Nick.
We'd made plans to go on a double-date camping trip with Zack and Jeremy on the third weekend of May, and my Master had also discussed the possibility of taking me up to see his parents sometime in early June.

As the days went by, I grew fonder and fonder of the man I called my lover.

He was everything to me.
A teacher, a master, and in some ways...a friend.

When Nick suddenly got a call from his distressed mother, telling him that his aunt was in critical condition at the hospital, my daytime routine suddenly changed and things quickly took a nosedive for the worse.
Instead of joining Nick on a trip to visit his mother's sister, I found myself temporarily being placed under his cousin Shawn's custody.

That particular fiasco lasted only a few days.
But it led me to meet some particularly shady characters.

Let me explain.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ahhhh! Super excited to see how things go for Steven! I'm so happy Zack and Jeremy are clicking together, and Steven finally seems to be settling in happily to his life. And I know a lot of readers will be excited for the return of Shawn! In all, I feel so lucky to be part of the readership on this wild ride, and thanks for keeping it going with such prime content!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Shawn is coming back! And new shady characters!!! What awes....I mean terrible news. Wouldn't want Steven to suffer now would we? ;)

I'm just going to ignore Jeremy literally stealing Zack away from the story. Grrr. :evil:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh this is going to be good.... Shawn is going to pick up where his cousin left off. Will there be a handover? :lol:

And Shawn left unsupervised is going to leave Steven in a predicament.....just saying. :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A great wrap up to this part, super interested where it's going to go next and I'm eagerly waiting the next episode of this favourite show of mine haha
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Pretty sure there are alot of people here who would love to be in a sleepsack every night tightly gagged, then as soon as it was happening they would find it pretty annoying after a week or so. :P

Great chapter to wrap up that section.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Really good chapter cant wait to see what shaun does to Steven.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 4 years ago Pretty sure there are alot of people here who would love to be in a sleepsack every night tightly gagged, then as soon as it was happening they would find it pretty annoying after a week or so.
My thoughts exactly, though I still think "annoying" would be a bit of an understatement.
Steven loves being tied up, but he can't stand the sack...which is probably why Nick keeps using that inflatable plug gag night after night.

Might be an unpopular opinion on here, but I happen to be in full agreement with Steven's enforced bedtime.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Many different material in that chapter, from gardening to the sleepsack back opening... :D (je sais toujours pas dire "grand écart" en anglais, mais c'est l'idée...)
I'd be Steven I wouldn't rest untill I had a big talk with Jeremy, but well...He's not much of an 'initiative' guy.
Handgag machine coming back with some shady friends of his looks just like something we could love. (understatement warning here) :twisted:
And you can expect one of Nick's impressive "let's make things straight" moments after that, yummy!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

And there’s that 9pm bedtime 😂 The sleepsack seems cruel.... I want one.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I loved this chapter (: things are moving along
gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

That bulbous plug gag sounds intense!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG - BOOK VI

CHAPTER 179 - THE DEPARTURE

Ever since Jeremy's move in with Zack, things had gotten pretty quiet at our place.
There was no more drama. The threat of reprisal from Brad still loomed over us, but as the days went by, it became more and more distant.

I spent another weekend in my plants, bathing in the sun, cleaning, cooking and listening to music.

On Monday, Nick went back to work like he usually did, leaving me alone with my chores and household responsibilities.
The day was long and uneventful, and I ended up sulking indoors due to the seemingly unending amount of rain pouring down from the cloudy heavens above.

Nick arrived home at his usual time, his boots covered in dirt and mud and his thick leather jacket soaked from all the rain.
I greeted him at the doorway, went down on my hands and knees and took his boots off before standing on my tippy toes and placing a kiss on his stubble-lined cheek.

We sat down, we ate and I ended up clearing up the table and doing the dishes while he changed out of his work clothes and went downstairs to do his workout.

All in all, it was a fairly normal day.

After working out and showering, the handsome muscle-King plopped himself down on his big leather couch and ordered me to fetch him a cold beer from the fridge.

We talked for a bit, after which I took care of massaging his feet for him.

Getting down on all fours and working the stress out of his soles was some seriously smelly business.
Truth be known, I didn't particularly enjoy it. And even though Nick had just showered, his toes were getting cheesier and smellier by the minute!

After a good half hour of relentless sucking, kissing and licking, I was back in his arms again, this time with my head resting on his huge pecs, watching TV and enjoying the heat and smell of his clean skin.

That's when he got the phone call from his mum, and that's when things ended up changing for a bit.

His mum's sister had been battling cancer for a while, and she was now in critical condition at a hospital five hours away from where we were living.

I didn't know my boyfriend's extended family very well, but from what Nick told me, this was hitting his mother pretty hard.
From his demeanour and facial expression, I could tell the news was hitting him pretty hard as well.

We ended up talking a bit past my bedtime, and although I didn't really know what to say, I tried my best to be supportive.

It was a bit past nine-thirty when Nick finally took me to bed.
And surprisingly enough, he was calling it a night as well.

The handsome hunk zipped me up in my sleepsack, but he was apparently so sad and shaken by the news about his aunt that he decided not to gag me.

We talked and talked late in the night, and after receiving his kiss goodnight, the two of us ended up sleeping as we usually did; me on my stomach, with my face buried inside his pillow, and him on top of me with his huge forearms crossed above my head.

When I woke up the following morning, the back of my sleepsack was unzipped like it always was by the time Nick was ready to leave for work. However, Nick was still here, and instead of getting ready to leave, he was sitting in bed right next to me.

I slowly got my arms out of the internal sleeves and crawled out of my spandex prison before sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

The sun was up and it was over an hour past Nick's usual departure time.
Something was wrong.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" I asked, closing the gap between our two bodies and snuggling up against his warm torso.

"Yeah. I'm okay, babe. I'm staying home today. I just need to figure a few things out." he told me, kissing the crown of my head like he usually did, before focusing back on the written conversation he was having over the phone.

I kissed his cheek and slowly got up to make us some coffee.

It was still a bit early for me, but with Nick's enforced bedtime having completely warped my routine, I was now getting up several hours earlier than I used to.

Come to think of it, going to bed early did have some advantages.

I brought Nick his coffee and ended up making him a breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, sausage and fresh fruit.
He was happy with me but was too focused on his discussion to show it.

These would be difficult times for him, I knew.
Which is why when he announced that he'd be going to visit his family for a few days and that he was getting Shawn to come over and keep watch over me, I decided not to argue like I usually did.

Of course, I told him I didn't need Shawn to supervise me and insisted on being old enough to take care of myself.
But Nick wasn't interested in what I had to say.
As far as he was concerned, leaving me alone for a day was completely unacceptable, even if the threat of Brad had become pretty much distant by that point.

Nick needed to go see his aunt, and while I would've normally wanted to be with him, I wasn't known in the family and my presence at the hospital might've been a bit awkward.

No. Nick needed to be there for his mum and he needed this alone time with his folks.

I didn't particularly dislike Shawn or anything, but I would've much rather stayed over at Zack's, had Nick given me the choice.
In any case, this wasn't the time for me to pull a tantrum.

Sleeping alone in bed was gonna be hard, but I would somehow have to manage it.
Besides, he was gonna be back by Thursday, so it's not as though he was gonna be gone for a very long time.

All things considered, Shawn wasn't the worst babysitter I could think of.
He was probably gonna spend most of his time sitting in the living room, gaming on the console or something.

As for myself, I had a few yard-work projects to advance, not to mention a pretty big list of stuff to start packing for the upcoming camping trip with Zack and Jeremy.

I spoke to Nick about it, and the double-date was still on for Friday afternoon!
That was the one bit of good news I actually had to look forward to this week.

Nick spent the rest of his morning getting some clothes ready and coordinating with family members on his mum's side.
He obviously had some important planning to do, so I made myself discreet and tried to keep out of his way.

It was around 2 PM when Shawn finally showed up.
And as dispassionate as I was about this guy, I had to admit, he was very handsome and imposing in his own right.
Imposing, being a bit of an understatement of course.

At 6'3 and weighing a hundred pounds more than I did, the newly-celebrated 21-year-old jock was nothing short of a giant!
With an attire consisting of knee-length satin shorts and a red basketball jersey, the young man's broad shoulders and muscular arms were hard to ignore. And even though I didn't harbour any special attraction towards the young muscle-hunk, I did feel a certain unease whenever he was around.

He and Nick spoke for a good half hour, and as had become custom when the two Alphas were together, I was mostly ignored and left alone.

From what I was able to gather, Shawn wasn't related to Nick's mom, and there wasn't much communication between the two sides of the family. That sort of explained why he wasn't going to see Nick's aunt either.

I still would've preferred being left alone at home, but fortunately for me, my designated guardian for the next few days appeared to be in a surprisingly good mood.

I didn't know Shawn very well, but the few times he'd been around, I actually found him to be a bit cold and uncaring.
Cold, uncaring...and slightly sadistic as well.

But then again he wasn't the most extroverted guy I knew, so as far as judging his character went, he was definitely part of a somewhat complex puzzle.

If there was one word or one colour I would use to describe Shawn, it would have to be "grey".

Nick gave his cousin a tour of the bedroom, and even though I wasn't in the same room as they were, I could still hear bits and pieces of conversation.

I was a bit irked when I heard my Master instruct his cousin about my designated bedtime and was even more frustrated when I walked past the bedroom and saw them going on and on about my sleepsack.

"Steven should be doing the lunches and suppers like he normally does, but I'm leaving you a hundred bucks in case you guys feel like ordering out. There's some beer in the fridge and there should be enough Whey powder left for a few protein shakes." Nick told his cousin.

"Don't worry, man. We'll be fine." I heard Shawn answer back.

I started making my way out of the washroom, but Nick must've seen me snooping around from inside the half-open bedroom doorway.

"Babe. Come here." he called out, instructing me to enter the bedroom.

The second I laid eyes on my soon-to-be departing lover, my heart sank and a look of sadness overcame my facial features.
I knew he had to leave, so I made sure not to voice out how sad I felt about having to spend the next two nights without him in bed.

The look on my face must've been easy to read, 'cause the blue-eyed muscle-King extended his arms around me and pressed my face against his t-shirt clad pecs before planting a kiss on top of my head.

"You be good now." he told me, rubbing my back affectionately and keeping me in a tight hug before finally cupping my chin with his fingers and lifting my face up.

"Shawn's in charge. If he tells you to do something, you're gonna do it. Is that clear, boi?"

"Yes, Sir." came my immediate, puppy-eyed response.

The blond goliath gave me a final kiss goodbye before strapping his large gym bag across his shoulders and giving his cousin a manly bro hug. The two of them exchanged a few friendly words, and then my handsome Master walked out the front door and left to see his family.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

yay, I cant wait, I dont know why but im really loving shawn in this story. hoping for lots of sock and foot stuf from him soon
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Kinda worried about poor Nick in this situation, but excited for the inevitable shenanigans Steven will go through with Shawn!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

So much mixed feelings in this scenario. part of me is feeling saddened and sympathetic for Nick, but the other part is excited for Shawn to really spread his toes in the house. The promise of a new character is very very exciting too.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hopefully Nick's aunt is going to be okay. Cancer really sucks.

I am looking forward to seeing what Shawn has in store for Steven. And REALLY excited about that mystery man in your signature!! Another hot hunk is coming!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 180 - A WEB OF DECEIT
Tuesday, May 19 (3:00 PM)

The first part of my day with Shawn went without incident.
Much like predicted, the big blond-haired oaf settled in for about five minutes before turning his cousin's gaming console on plopping himself down on the living room couch.

Wanting to be on good terms with the man, I did my best to make him feel comfortable and welcome.
Trouble is, he was already pretty much at home here and didn't seem to have any qualms about taking over the living room and grabbing stuff from the fridge.

Shawn and I didn't interact much during the afternoon.
At supper time, he did join me at the kitchen table. But as soon as he was finished chowing down meal the I'd prepared, the hunk simply grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and left me to deal with all the dishes while he resumed gaming.
I received no "thank you" or anything.

I thought Nick was a bit ill-mannered, but this guy was even worse!

By the time it reached nine o'clock, I expected my babysitter to order me to bed and put me in my sleepsack like Nick had instructed him to.
But the blue-eyed basketball player did no such thing.
In fact, he didn't seem to care about my designated bedtime at all!

Not wanting to go to bed but not knowing what else to do, I sat down on the big leather couch and watched my muscular guest play his video games for a few minutes.

Much to my surprise, Shawn actually took note of my presence.
"Wanna watch something?" he asked, quite literally paying attention to me for the first time since Nick had left.

I nodded and the hunk immediately shut the console off and went to grab another beer before plopping himself next to me on the couch.
That's when things started getting a little weird.

Shawn took a LOT of couch space and kept his legs and knees spread apart real wide.
I didn't think much of it at first.
But when the stud eventually wrapped his big, beefy right arm around me and started pulling me in closer towards him, I was a bit creeped out.

"Uhmm...Shawn? What are you doing?" I asked, immediately attempting to get away and put some distance between us.

"Calm the fuck down, bro." Shawn replied, speaking in a soft voice while at the same time wrapping his hand around the back of my neck and forcing my head down towards his torso.

I thought he wanted to cuddle with me or something.
But when I saw the buff college hunk slip a hand inside his satin basketball shorts and attempt to push my face down towards his crotch, I panicked.

"Dude! Stop!" I cried out, furiously struggling to break free from his tight grasp.

From the puzzled look on his face, I could tell he wasn't expecting that sorta reaction.

"C'mon man..." he purred, trying to gently force my head down and using my level of resistance as a means to test the solidity of my resolve.
Unfortunately for him, I wasn't the slightest bit interested in what he had to offer.

I used every ounce of strength I had to fight him, and after a brief bout of struggling, he gave up.
"Alright, suit yourself." he answered, letting my head go and focusing his eyes back on the TV screen as though nothing had happened.

Finding out that he wanted me to blow him was shocking enough, but the fact that he thought he could force my face in his shorts and make me willingly give him head was even more revealing of his thought process.

The manner in which he shrugged off my refusal was also quite troubling.
He was pissed, and although he tried hard not to let it show, I could tell he was a bit insulted.

We both kept our eyes fixed on the screen after that, but no matter how hard I tried to forget about the awkward exchange, I just couldn't quite get my head around it.

The weirdness didn't stop there though.
Shawn tried his luck a second time that night.

Once the movie ended, I got up to brush my teeth and wished my babysitter goodnight before retreating to the privacy of my bedroom.

But instead of settling into the guest bedroom like I expected him to, Shawn waited 'till I was comfortably tucked in bed before walking into the Master bedroom and stripping down to his undies.

"Ugh, Shawn? What are you doing?" I asked, once again finding myself on the edge of disbelief.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm coming to bed!" he immediately answered, talking to me as though my question made no sense at all.
"Move over." he commanded, roughly pulling the comforter off my back and crashing down right next to me.

"Can't you sleep in the guest bedroom?!" I complained, quickly scooting to the far side of the bed and hoping to conceal my nudity by pulling the comforter back up on top of my vulnerable form.

"No! I'm not sleeping on that lame-ass mattress." came his disgruntled reply.

Not accepting his excuse for invading my privacy and coming into bed with me, I simply rolled my eyes and huffed in protest before turning away from him and resting my head down on my pillow.

Looking back on this, I should've probably left the room and gone to sleep in the guest bedroom.
But I didn't.

Instead of getting up and walking out like I should have, I simply closed my eyes shut and attempted to get some rest.

It didn't take long for the hunk to start stirring under the sheet, and before long, he was sprawled out over the mattress and taking over two-thirds of the bed space.

Lacking the necessary confidence to challenge him, I said nothing and merely pretended to be asleep.
After all, why face a bully when you can simply ignore him?

That actually worked for a while, and after a few minutes of keeping my eyes closed, I had managed to drift off into a light slumber.

My moment of rest was short-lived though.
Less than half an hour after I'd managed to doze off, the sound of a rhythmic thumping pulled me out of the dream world and forced me back to a waking state.

At first, I wondered what I was hearing.
The bed was moving and it sounded as though there was some noise coming from behind me.

When I pulled my head up off my pillow and turned to see what was going on, I saw Shawn's moonlit face staring right at me while he pumped his engorged member up and down under the sheets.

That's when I literally freaked out and lost control.

"Dude! What the hell?!" I cried, trying to put as much distance as I could between myself and the man who insisted on sharing a bed with me.

The hunk just chuckled before pushing the comforter off his underwear-clad body and exposing the large bulge in between his legs.
"Come on, Steven. Don't leave me like this. Stop being a fuckin' tease and come help me out already!" he casually demanded, no doubt believing he could win me over with his charm and swagger.

"Stop it! I'm not fuckin' blowing you, man." came my angry reply.

I was ready to put up a fight if I had to, but thankfully, it never came to that.
Shawn simply rolled over on his back and continued jerking himself off for a bit before finally huffing in defeat.
"Tsk...whatever, dude."

I was so distraught and terrified about the blond man's unruly behaviour, that it took me almost three hours to fall asleep after that.

He was younger than me, yes. But considering his size and musculature, my slight seniority wouldn't have mattered in the least if he'd decided to press the issue and use brute force against me.

The kid was selfish and insistent, but fortunately for me, it wasn't to the point where he was willing to force himself upon me.
At least not yet.

Things didn't exactly go better on Wednesday.

Shawn had apparently been busy plotting my downfall during the night, 'cause one of the first things he did after I got up, was bid me to sit down on the computer chair and check the weekly hockey schedule for him.

The bedroom computer wasn't password-protected, but I just thought he didn't know that and genuinely needed me to check the hockey schedule for him.

Imagine my surprise when I moved the wireless mouse to bring the computer out of sleep mode and found the screen coming on to a popular gay dating platform.

"What the..." I quietly muttered, squinting my eyes and staring at the computer screen in utter disbelief.

I was suddenly faced with explicit photos of naked guys spread out across multiple tabs and windows.
But the thing that freaked me out the most wasn't the fact that someone had been using this computer to browse through a gay dating app.

Rather, it was the fact that the site was apparently logged in under an account; an account that carried MY name and MY face pic!

I clicked on the profile picture, and nearly fell off my chair when I recognised one of my conveniently cropped Facebook photos.

That wasn't the worst thing though.

To my even greater dismay, I heard some shuffling around behind me and instantly turned to see Shawn holding his phone up and snapping photos of me from over by the bedroom doorway.

A moment of confusion dawned upon me, and I just sat there speechless as Shawn closed the distance between us and roughly spun the chair around so that I was facing the screen once more.

I watched as he expertly went into the user's control panel, and watched as he deleted the account that had my name and photo on it.

I was still trying to put A and B together, but the brutish twenty-one-year-old took it upon himself to clear things up for me.

"Listen, faggot!" he growled, grabbing the swivelling chair and yanking it sideways so that I was facing his huge, underwear-clad body.
"I've got pics of you checking out other guys on a gay dating website. So unless you want your boyfriend to find out about this, you're gonna fuckin' do what I tell you to do. Got it?!"

"But...but Shawn! I...I don't know what that was! I never even made an account on that site!" I cried out, trying to convince him of my innocence.

"Of course you've never made an account on that site! But who's gonna believe you?" the brute asked, cleverly hinting at the fact that Nick wouldn't believe my claims, were these photos ever brought to his attention.

I just sat there, shocked beyond words and paralyzed with fear.

Shawn had set me up.
Shawn had created that fake account and had used one of my public Facebook photos to make it seem legit.

I spent a few seconds wondering what the stud could possibly gain from creating an elaborate plot that could potentially ruin my life and my relationship with his cousin. But it didn't take me long to realise what his ultimate goal was.

He wanted my obedience.
But more specifically, he wanted ME!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

This is definitely dropping Shawn on par with or even lower than Brad for me. Honestly, get fucked, that's some complete bullshit right there. But seeing as you got be viscerally annoyed with Shawn, that's some bloody amazing writing there.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

What a complete and utter - agh! :evil: I am :x so angry at Shawn! I hope he gets what's coming to him. Poor Steven. So not cool of that fucker to do that to him.

sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

BF your writing is incredible. This story is fantastic.

That last chapter though. Nick is infuriating, he's never shown remorse for everything he and Brad subjected Steven to, and now history is basically repeating itself. Steven deserves better (even if I would gladly trade places with him).

Great work dude! Can't wait to see what happens next.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So Shawn is a horrible person, but man he is still hot :lol:

Wish I could separate the two :)
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I'm finally completely caught up to this amazing tale of my Master...

And wow, those last chapters.
Especially this last one...I couldn't believe what I read. I really did not see that coming. I always knew that Shawn was a jerk, but doing THIS?

At first, I was (once again, as many others ;-)) pretty annoyed by Steven being so annoyingly whiny and disobedient against the one who is in charge while his Master is away...but then the website-thing...

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Excellent writing, as always, Sir.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic