M/M UNDERWEAR GAG-RELATED SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Those of you who enjoy polls, surveys and questionnaires and who also enjoy underwear gags should have fun participating on this thread.
If you haven't answered the related sockgag survey, then follow this link: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5011 To participate, simply answer the questions below. Feel free to elaborate on your response when you feel it's appropriate.

1 - Do you generally prefer consensual underwear gags or non-consensual ones?

2 - Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? (ex: jockstraps, speedos, boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, thongs, compression shorts...etc) If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the colour and material of the cloth.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used as gags?

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean undies, 10=heavily worn, stained undies) rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.

5 - Does the wearer (the guy who wore them) have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate.

6 - Are underwear gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:
Victim is gagged with his own undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's undies
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's undies
Victim is gagged with his lover's undies
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's undies
Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies
Victim is gagged with his dad's undies
Victim is gagged with his uncle's undies
Victim is gagged with his cousin's undies
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's undies
Victim is gagged with a rival's undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's undies
Victim is gagged with his friend's uncle's undies
Victim is gagged with his boss' undies
Victim is gagged with his coach's undies
Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

9 - If you could be gagged with the underwear/jockstrap/boxers of any fictional character from the TUG stories here, whose underwear would you choose?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING ON THIS SURVEY!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

1 - Like before, non-consensual tends to have more fun and generally more diverse reactions :D

2 - My big thing with that is it always depends on who wears them and why. In general, compression shorts seem to have a lot of appeal due to the sweat making and keeping that absorbs into the material. Jockstraps are great because they show off the ass, but because they don't cover the ass, it make it kinda less of an impact gag. Briefs may have the best impact as not only to they provide range in the whole real estate of smells and tastes, but they come in a wide range of colours and fabrics that range from thin to thick. They're normally very comfy so lazy reusing without washing is common :twisted:

3 - Absolutely, they have their own sort of appeal.

4 - Like I said in the sock survey: as long as the underwear is purely reeking from use and not other gross sources; give me a 12/10. It's when stuff not involving sweat is involved it just gets dangerously unhygienic. It goes out of territories of safety.

5 - I'd say so, yeah. Obviously there are usual attractions that people have, but the sort of lifestyle that person appears to live also brings onto the kind of state said underwear may be in.

6 - I wouldn't say overused, in fact I think overused it really a bold and a bit unnecessary term. If the writer/artist likes that stuff, they have freedom to do it as much as they want.

7 - Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:

Victim is gagged with his coach's undies (That's new... I love the power play in this)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

1. Similar to the last I prefer the consenually non-consensual, with the implied assent.

2. I have yet to have a real life expirence but boxer-briefs would be my preferred

3. Ambivalent

4. 6-7

5. Not an older or younger generation relative (it's just not my preference at all), preferably an emotional connection (positive or negative) is there.

6. A bit more detail is preferred in their usage, and the shock factor is required but outside of a lack of those (which feels a little prevalent) their usage is great.

7. Victim is gagged with; rival, cousin, friend's older brother

8. Most humiliating; rival, boss, dad
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

A: Non-consensual probably, but it's pretty close honestly. I just like the extra squirms unwilling brings out.

2 - Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? (ex: jockstraps, speedos, boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, thongs, compression shorts...etc) If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the colour and material of the cloth.

A: I personally love jockstraps for how they look on a guy and the activities they'd usually be used for before being used for a gag. However, boxers and boxer-briefs I feel would fill the mouth more, with the added bonus of adding in scents and tastes from the rear a lot more easily. Colors for me, I tend to like the idea of a manlier guy wearing colors that most consider 'girly', but they're still the one that has the power over you and making you gag on it. Material-wise probably more cottony-cloth feeling, less silky stuff as it sets my teeth on edge to think about.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used a gags?

A: Yeah! Photos always help enhance stories in my mind, a visual reference can make a scene more solid and less murky in the mind.

4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean undies, 10=heavily worn, stained undies) rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.

A: 7-8. Having a good smell and a few sweat marks and other 'cleaner' stains, but a few dirtier ones I'd rather avoid thinking about.

5 - Does the wearer (the guy who wore them) have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate.

A: Definitely. Just a random pair of underwear on the ground is just... Kind of uninspiring. But a pair worn by someone the person has a connection with, even as tenuous a one as say kidnapper and victim (to show time length of said 'connection') makes it more meaningful to me.

6 - Are underwear gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.

A: I've not been able to keep up as well as I'd like, but I personally don't think so at all. Underwear gags are pretty effective and have a really great appeal to me.

A: This was a hard one to narrow to three... So picked ones that were least similar to each other.

A: Another one I had to think about, but think this comes out on top for me.

Victim is gagged with his kidnapper's undies
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

1- Non-consensual

2- Jockstraps, boxers and breifs are my favorites, white and black are my favorite colors

3- Yes! In my opinion, underwear is the most humiliating gag that anyone can have in their mouth

4- I don't have a specific preference, maybe 3 ~ 10, clean underwear definitely not

5- No

6- I don't think I have the right to think that something is being used too much in any story, if the author likes to write about it, it's his right, but for me gags with underwear and socks have never stopped being good

7- I could check 5 options, but I managed to separate my 3 favorites: Kidnaper, Rival, Dad

8- Rival, Dad, Boss
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:
Other (specify)

8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.
Other (specify)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's a good one.

Non-consensual all the way.

I prefer white jockstraps and tightie-whities for tape gags. Blue plaid boxers are also good for sloppy, "stuff and zip-tie" gags.

3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used a gags?

Yep.

Anywhere between 2-6. Worn underwear makes great gags, but I'd rather not have them visibly strained.

It does. Gagging someone with your own underwear feels like a way to assert your dominance over them to me (not to mention it gives the process of gagging homoerotic undertones). That's a big turn-on for me.

Somewhat. I think that wouldn't be a problem if there is enough focus on underwear being used as a gag and it's not just a throwaway line.

25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Goes into the same as the sockgag one. Definitely non-consensual is way hotter.
I love squirming and fighting before the filthy gag goes in.

Actually I really like jockstraps. But more on myself than on Men.
I like tight fitting boxer briefs which fit the Alpha's body closely and perfectly. Not a fan of "flyaway boxers"...they're just not as hot.

OF COURSE! Love stories with underwear gags.

8 - I like it filthy.
But when I think about 10 as disgustingly worn undies for weeks...then it's more about an 8. But they should be smelly and tasty for sure.

Oh yes it has.
The hotter I find the guy, the hotter I find it to imagine him gagging me with his worn undies.
You, Sir, are the best example for that. Nobody's undies I want more than yours.

Nah.

Great Survey again, Master.
Thank you for doing such great stuff on here over and over, Sir!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Depends on the situation, but in general I prefer non-consensual ones.

Not really as long as it is man's underwear.

Yes, absolutely! It's always great fun to see what the victim is gagged with

8 and more.

Yes, the more handsome the wearer is, the more turning on becomes the gag.

Absolutely not.

Other (specify)

Dad's underwear, Uncle's underwear, Rival's underwear

Coache's underwear, Dad's underwear, Teammate's underwear
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

1. Do you generally prefer consensual underwear gags or non-consensual ones?
Non-consensual and consensual underwear gags both have their place and can be very hot, however I find myself leaning towards non-consensual or even unknowing, in which the victim is told after being gagged what they have been gagged with.

2.Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the color and material of the cloth.
The type of underwear does not entirely matter to me, so long as it is more tight-fitting than loose. Tight-fitting underwear such as jock straps, compression shorts, or boxer-briefs being used as a gag appeals to me more than boxers.

3. Do you generally find yourself enjoying photo(s) of the underwear being used as a gag?
Seeing a picture just of the underwear evokes little to no positive reaction. However, seeing it in use as a gag or on the wearer is appealing to the imagination.

4. On a scale of 1-10, rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.
Probably 6-7. There is a point where the humiliation and disgust just becomes too much and turns me off to think of.

5. Does the wearer have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate.
Yes. The emotional connotations of the victim being gagged with the underwear of someone he knows, particularly someone he is attracted to, are always hot. The victim being gagged by the underwear of an attractive man also increases the appeal.

6. Are underwear gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
I don't believe they are being overused. When well done, they can be very appealing, although occasionally the detail about certain underwear gags being too used and smelly can make them lose the appeal for me.

7. Choose your THREE favourite underwear gag-related scenarios:
Victtim is gagged with his teammates' undies

8. Now go over the list again and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim? Keep in mind, these are not necessarily your favourites.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago M/M UNDERWEAR GAG-RELATED SURVEY

Those of you who enjoy polls, surveys and questionnaires and who also enjoy underwear gags should have fun participating on this thread.
If you haven't answered the related sockgag survey, then follow this link: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5011
To participate, simply answer the questions below. Feel free to elaborate on your response when you feel it's appropriate.

Non-consensual. I even like to pretend to resist when I get gagged because I’m stuck in a weird impass of loving non-consensual gags but always wanting to be gagged lol

Briefs, jockstraps, anything skimpy and tight.

I enjoy basically ANY gags. Gag=Good

Between 4-6

The more forceful or aggressive the guy is, the better.

I feel they are appropriately represented. A gag is a gag.

(THIS ONE) Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's undies
(THIS ONE) Victim is gagged with his uncle's undies
(THIS ONE) Victim is gagged with his boss' undies
Other (specify)

Dad’s, Brother’s, Rival’s

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS SURVEY!
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I LOVE non- consensual underwear gags, when a guy has no choice but to chew on the underwear .

I love jockstraps or tighty whities .
Yes, I love seeing the underwear, and hearing a description of how sweaty and unwashed the underwear are
4. - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean undies, 10=heavily worn, stained undies) rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.
10 I would love to have a guy take his underwear in front of me and rub it across his sweaty ballsack and sweaty armpits and put it in my mouth
Yes. The hotter the guy is the more he turns me on
6. No Iwould love underwear gags
7. Rivals undies ,coaches undies , team mates undies
8 own undies , fathers undies , kidnappers undies
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Both!
jockstraps and boxer-briefs
yesssss
6 if It’s for my enjoyment, 10 if I’m being punished

yes! If it’s someone I find attractive I want it that much more!

nope

Victim is gagged with his friend's undie- favorite
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's undies- Favorite and most humiliating
Victim is gagged with his lover's undie- favorite
Victim is gagged with a rival's undie- most humiliating
Victim is gagged with his teammate's undie- most humiliating
Other (specify)

Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Non consensual of course! The whole point of being tied up and gagged is being helpless ;)

Jock straps and Speedos would be my personal preference due to their near perfect fit in my mouth.

Yes! Even dirtier than sock gags! :twisted:

Anywhere from 6-10.

Absolutely! Bigger men will have bigger more mouth stuffing gags than smaller men.

Never! Not to mention I don't see many stories use these.

Other (specify)

Gagged with bosses undies
Gagged with coaches undies
Gagged with unknown guys undies

The three I chose for the humiliation of being dominated by someone of higher authority :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks to those of you who participated on the survey!

Here are the compiled preliminary results:

To the question "Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:" you guys voted:

Victim is gagged with his rival's undies +++++
Victim is gagged with his dad's undies +++++
Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's undies +++++

Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies ++++

Victim is gagged with his coach's undies +++

Victim is gagged with his own undies ++
Victim is gagged with his friend's undies ++
Victim is gagged with his lover's undies ++
Victim is gagged with his boss' undies ++
Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies ++
Victim is gagged with his uncle's undies ++

Victim is gagged with his cousin's undies +
Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's undies +
Victim is gagged with his younger brother's undies +
Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies +
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's undies +

To the question "Choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim:" you guys voted:

Victim is gagged with his rival's undies +++++++
Victim is gagged with his dad's undies +++++++
Victim is gagged with his boss' undies ++++++

Victim is gagged with his younger brother's undies ++++

Victim is gagged with his kidnaper's undies +++

Victim is gagged with an anonymous/unknown guy's undies ++
Victim is gagged with his friend's dad's undies ++
Victim is gagged with his coach's undies ++
Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies ++
Victim is gagged with his own undies ++

Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies +
Victim is gagged with his uncle's undies +

The results are surprising to say the least.

Victims being gagged with their rival's underwear and victims being gagged with their dad's underwear both come out on top when it comes best gags and most humiliating gags.

When it comes to your favourite gags, the victim being gagged with his kidnapper's underwear also came out on top.
Interestingly, the third place contender for the most humiliating gag was the boss' underwear.

Other options which got a sizeable amount of votes include:

So what do you guys think?
Surprising results?
If you had to choose just one or two, which scenarios would you most like to see developed in a future story?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BUMP!
Five days and still no reply to the questions above.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I think the results aren't too surprising. The "most humiliating" underwear gags come from someone close to the captor who generally is in a position of power over them, like a dad or boss, making it even more down-putting to be gagged with them. Also, I don't think it's surprising that there was a match between two of the three favorite gags and most humiliating gags. It is a little bit surprising that "older brother's undies" was in fourth place in favorite but at the bottom in humiliating, I thought.

As far as one or two I'd like to see developed, I'd probably pick dad's undies, as they were high in both categories, but also I'm interested to see how boss' undies can be worked in there. I haven't seen a lot of that in the stories I've read; maybe their popularity can be boosted with some well-written gagging? ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

The results are surprisingly, or at least partly.

I was surprised to see the boss' undies so highly ranked and both the brother ones so far down (beside the older brother's undies being up high in humiliation...)

For a story....hmmm. I'd probably choose the boss' socks (especially since so many on here seem to have a like for that) - or, maybe to be a bit of a surprise too - why not consider a poor guy getting to taste his teammate's undies? Maybe completely unwanted by the victim? Just an idea :D
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

This is way to long of a post to read sorry daddy but can I just say i'd do anything to be sprawled out on top of that alpha males body. You wouldn't get much work done if I was around ;-)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this. I wanted to give it the introspection that it deserved, and moving across the world, and then again within a new country, has been quite consuming the last couple months.

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 1 - Do you generally prefer consensual underwear gags or non-consensual ones?
non-consensual. Really, this is all about me not being able to choose, so whether I like the gag and want it, or not, the fact that I can't stop it regardless is what really turns me on. Shoving something I don't want in my mouth in there anyway just demonstrates the point, but isn't required for it to be a hot gag. ;)

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 2 - Do you have a preference for the type of underwear used? (ex: jockstraps, speedos, boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, thongs, compression shorts...etc) If so, please specify. Share any relevant preference(s) you might have about the colour and material of the cloth.
Hmmm, the type of underwear isn't the main thing I suppose. I certainly prefer to be gagged with something that smells and/or tastes like a man I admire, or otherwise is very clearly connected to him.

I don't like overstuffing because of some significant difficulties I have with my nose: if my mouth is stuffed well by a gag, I may or may not be able to breathe sufficiently through my nose, but if my mouth is *overstuffed* by a gag, it is likely going to need to be taken out within minutes, if not seconds, because it will almost certainly exacerbate existing anatomical complications and cut off all my air.

An underwear gag that is warm and aromatic is incredible, so if he just stepped out of the underwear, all the better. And if my face gets rubbed in the underwear, or other related things, as part of the gagging..... ;)

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 3 - Do you generally find yourself enjoying stories that feature photo(s) of the underwear being used a gags?
Depending on the underwear, yes. But when the underwear is clearly "gross", then I'd probably have preferred to just imagine it. haha

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 4 - On a scale of 1-10 (1=clean undies, 10=heavily worn, stained undies) rate your preference for the cleanliness of underwear gags.
5. Worn, warm, scented, tasteful; these are all good. But stained? nah.

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 5 - Does the wearer (the guy who wore them) have any influence on how turned on/excited you are by an underwear gag? Elaborate.
absolutely. Who has made me helpless has everything to do with my perspective about and enjoyment of the entire situation, including the gagging.

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 6 - Are underwear gags being overused in stories here? Have they lost some of their appeal? Be honest.
Ummmm, for me, like I said above, it is the helplessness that is the turn on, and the fact of being gagged, much less than the gag itself. When I can't stop you, am completely in your hands, and you are in control... this is great! And when you gag me because you want to, that is even better!

I get the impression that a lot of guys here are primarily, or at least substantially, turned on by the properties of the gag, specifically objectionable smells, tastes, and textures. None of those things are themselves exciting for me, so when I get to the myriad descriptions of socks/underwear being stuffed into a boy's mouth (boy in the submissive sense), and the description carries on and on, in my head I tend to add to the narration something like, "yadda yadda yadda big gag that I didn't want and can't stop, drool drool drool, and moving on to what happened next".

So, perhaps you could say that they're being overused here and have lost some appeal. If the waxing poetic about sock/underwear gags here was more judicious or considered, it is likely I would read the entire descriptions of these gags more often. :)

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 7 - Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:
not in precise order, but something close to this order, from most most most turned on to most turned on (sorry, I couldn't pick just three, because these are not all appealing for the same reasons, or in the same ways):
  • Victim is gagged with his teammate's undies
  • Victim is gagged with a rival's undies
  • Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies
  • Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies
  • Victim is gagged with his coach's undies
  • Victim is gagged with his lover's undies

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
in no particular order:
  • Victim is gagged with his dad's undies
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago Sorry it took me so long to respond to this. I wanted to give it the introspection that it deserved, and moving across the world, and then again within a new country, has been quite consuming the last couple months.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 7 - Choose your THREE favourite (the ones that turn you on the most) underwear gag-related scenarios:
not in precise order, but something close to this order, from most most most turned on to most turned on (sorry, I couldn't pick just three, because these are not all appealing for the same reasons, or in the same ways):
  • Victim is gagged with his older brother's undies
  • Victim is gagged with his friend's older brother's undies
  • Victim is gagged with his coach's undies
  • Victim is gagged with his lover's undies

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago 8 - Now go over the list again, and this time choose the THREE options that you think would be the most HUMILIATING for the victim?
in no particular order:
  • Victim is gagged with his dad's undies
No need to apologise, mate.
Always a pleasure hearing from you. Better late than never!

Interesting choices!
Gagged with the friend's older brother's undies is definitely a nice one.
And yeah, your choice pretty much solidifies "Victim is gagged with his dad's undies" as being the #1 most humiliating gag.

Looking forward to hearing more answers over the coming weeks!

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Definitely Non-Consensual

Boxer-briefs, thongs and briefs

Definitely. The ability to picture fully what the author has in mind helps with the visualising.

6-10

Definitely. A person of a higher position or having a larger body size to me makes it much hotter.

I dont think so. As long as there is plenty of detail so as not to make it seem as though they just threw it in there then I think it's great.

Other (specify)

Dads underwear
Boss's underwear
Younger brothers underwear
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BUMPING THIS BACK INTO THE ACTIVE THREADS!

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

First of all the picture you used for this thread is hot af.
secondly, a lot of answers i give will be similar to the sock gag survey, with maybe a few alterations.

I lean more towards non-consensual on this one (although again, either can be hot). I feel like underwear, being bigger, requires more force to shove into the mouth, and therefore ought to be a more forceful and non-consensual form of gagging.

Weirdly the thought of jockstraps and thongs as gags don't appeal to me as much. I think it is just that I find the idea of thin straps being shoved into the mouth as less appealing than one large bulk of fabric, like boxers, speedos or briefs. Things, speedos, jockstraps and compression shorts are things generally i'd prefer to be wearing when tied up than be forced to chew on, and if i had to be gagged with underwear i'd opt for boxers/briefs.

Visuals are always nice :lol:

Much tamer on underwear than I am on socks, so probably around 4/10. Sweat isn't really a problem, but any other stains don't do much for me.

yeah - as will be shown later, it is hotter and more humiliating to have certain people with a specific relationship to you shove their pants in your mouth than others. also helps again if they're the sort who works-out.

Same answer as I gave on the sock gag question which is generally not. I don't think underwear gags are as popular as sockgags, but I do like a good stuffing ^_^

Victim is gagged with his boss's undies.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the amazing responses, guys!

Due to the recent influx of new M/M readers, writers and users, I'm bumping this thread back up to the top spot so that newcomers may join in. If you're part of those who previously answered but found that your tastes have changed and evolved since then, feel free to sumbit a new reply.

This thread needs to be kept alive and on the first page of this section.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic