BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Stephen is so lucky getting to smell and chew on Nick's underwear
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was a much needed wake up call for Steven. Stop being a whiny princess over everything! Although I do think Nick enjoys Steven's torture a little bit, but his whining is definitely over the top.

Man Zack sure is a persuasive guy.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

It almost seems as if Steven prefers being dominated by Zack than by Nick.
I wonder if any conflict will result of this in the future.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man.. the last chapters are exquisite... It was so hot when Steven was overpowered by Zack, roped up and then presented the putrid boxers as his gag. The two muscular brutes know how to deal with their victim, that's for sure :) I really hope they would keep Steven tied up and gagged for longer than just a day or two :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

JC ....Zack is the ultimate enforcer! lol

Great to see Zack's active role in coercing Steven into submission (very powerful), and delivery to Nick. I wonder if they planned this or if Zack just decided to take this approach on his own? you know a present for Nick.

Better yet, I wonder what the 2 alphas could have up their sleeves for an incapacitated Steven.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 4 years ago It almost seems as if Steven prefers being dominated by Zack than by Nick.
I wonder if any conflict will result of this in the future.
Without confirming or denying your suspicions, your hypothesis about Steven prefering Zack's domination over Nick's is quite sound and reasonable.

Would you feel the same way in his shoes?

Zack seems to be enjoying a sorta "honeymoon" period with Steven and with you guys as well.
Then again, that may simply be a result of him being new and too good to be true.
A lot of us are attracted to things we don't/can't have, even though we have something just as good in our own possession. The human mind works in strange ways.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great updates! Cool to see Steven almost begging for the boxer in his mouth!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Would you feel the same way in his shoes?
Yeah I probably would. Nick has quite a lot of history attached to him, whereas Zach (pretty much) has only good things.

Plus I just prefer his character.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I haven't been as active online as before, due to personal circumstances. But I enjoyed the last few chapter, taking my mind away from everything for a short time.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 165 - UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION
Saturday, April 29 (7:20 PM)

Nick's boxers were over twice as large as my head, and Zack seemed mildly unimpressed at the fact that he couldn't get even half of them inside my mouth without choking me to death.

"Come on, kiddo. You can do better. That's it. Open up." he prodded, using his great big fingers to try and stuff more of his buddy's smelly loincloth in.

Less than a minute ago, I was fully committed to accepting my gag in the hopes of making my boyfriend happy. But now that they were actually in my mouth, I wasn't so certain anymore.

Thick, wiry pubes tickled the back of my throat.
The enormous mass of foul-tasting cloth held my orifice hostage.
And the smell of my gag did little to soothe my senses.

More cloth was shoved in, causing my lips to stretch taut and my cheeks to bulge out.

I coughed and gagged, but was too busy dealing with the massive stuffing to care about the fact that Zack was reaching down into his duffle bag for something to secure my mouth with.
It's only when he slapped a piece of super sticky black hockey tape behind my neck that I really started struggling.

"Uggghmmph! Ugghmphhf!" I screamed.

None of my efforts paid off though.
The extremely tight ropework stopped me from interfering as my giant, hunky guardian pulled his sticky tape over my stuffed mouth and around my head some seven or eight times.

I squirmed and strained against my maddeningly excessive restraints, but instead of showing me mercy, the muscular hockey stud chuckled and ran his fingers against my very much helpless socked soles.

"Uggghmmpphh!" I immediately cried out, laughing and choking on my 6'4 boyfriend's super smelly, ginormous boxers.

Zack just smirked before finally walking over to the bedroom closet and digging through Nick's kinky stuff.

It took him a few minutes, but eventually the broad chested jock came across what he was looking for.
When he pulled out the heavy duty muzzle gag my Master owned, I immediately let out an exasperated moan and gave the approaching hunk my best set of puppy eyes.

I hadn't been muzzled with that thing since last summer and I hadn't exactly missed the effectiveness of the leather contraption either.

From the way Zack handled the muzzle and the way he strapped it up around my face and head, I could tell he was no stranger to such gear. The muscular stallion probably kept something similar in his bedroom closet as well.

The thick muzzle gag came down over my face, and the protruding underwear stuffing was squashed down over my chin, cheeks, lips and nose, causing me to cry out and moan in frustration.
My handsome captor's huge, powerful arms bulged as he worked to secure the leather straps under my jaw and around the back of my head.

After a good minute of fumbling around, my boyfriend's thick, heavy duty muzzle was strapped on real snug, allowing my captor to tighten everything up a notch and sit down on the bed to observe his work.

With the crazy amount of rope he'd trussed me up in, I could do nothing to defend myself as my bound ankles were pulled up behind me and secured to my restrained elbows.

"Mmmppggghph!" I cried out, unable to cope with the tightness of the hogtie.

My muffled protests fell on deaf ears, and in less than a minute, my captor's skilled hands had me trussed up into the tightest, most excruciating hogtie you could possibly imagine; heels to elbows and body forced into an excessively restrictive backwards facing arch.

I tried rubbing my muzzled face against the bed, desperately attempting to free my nose from the putrid mass of cloth that kept covering my nostrils.

But even THAT ability was taken away from me when Zack used the d-ring located on top of the muzzle restraint to secure my head up back to my ankles.

By the time he was done, I couldn't move my head and was left dealing with the tightest, most restrictive hogtie I'd ever experienced.

With my head pulled up and off the mattress, the only parts of my body that had any semblance of freedom left were my fingers and my toes. The remainder of my lithe frame was quite literally buried and trapped under miles of ropes and complex knots.

Satisfied with a job well done, the sexy stallion kept his promise and picked me up in his arms before carrying me over to the living room couch.

Nick was, as you could probably imagine, very much aroused and excited to see me so tightly trussed up and gagged.

"Aww..." he laughed, immediately adopting a sympathetic tone and placing his large hand on top of my head after Zack had placed me down on the couch. "What did ya do to my boi?" he asked, chuckling as
he ruffled my hair up and scanned his buddy's rather excessive ropework.

"Had to make sure he wouldn't escape. I don't want your little princess getting into any trouble." Zack laughed, sitting himself down behind my tightly hogtied form and sandwiching my body between himself and my own dominant lover.

He and Nick both laughed at my predicament and couldn't stop themselves from making fun of me.

Bound up, gagged and sandwiched between the two massive studs, I had literally no way to escape their hungry eyes or defend myself against their curious hands and fingers.

"Hey, I know who's boxers those are." Nick chuckled, cupping my muzzled chin up and sounding positively ecstatic at the fact that his very own, putrid green boxers were crammed inside my mouth and left sticking out from all sides of the leather muzzle gag.

"Yeah. He asked to be gagged with them." Zack lied, apparently intent on making my boyfriend believe that I'd made a personal request to be gagged in such a manner.

Nick was all smiles when he heard that.

"He did, didn't he? Haha! Man, he's really fuckin' cute like that." he chuckled, grinning down at me and ruffling my hair up affectionately.

I gagged on Nick's giant briefs, and grunted in protest as my nostrils flared open inside the thick bundle of cloth that protruded above my muzzle.

The blue eyed muscle-King watched.

He saw me coughing and gagging on the smell of his boxers, but did absolutely nothing to free my nostrils from his extremely strong smelling loincloth.
Instead of helping, he just put on a cocky smirk and proudly crossed his hands up behind his head before focusing back on the TV screen.

As far as Nick was concerned, this was a perfect evening.

He was drinking beer with his buddy and enjoying the start of a good hockey game.
I was stuck between him and Zack, and trussed up too tightly to get into any trouble.
And best of all, my mouth was muzzled shut and stuffed full with a pair of his very own, smelly boxers.

What more could he possibly ask for?

The tent in his shiny nylon trackies kept getting bigger and bigger as time went by.

I would've been doing everything in my power to cover myself up had I been as aroused he was.
But the blond muscle-King clearly didn't have any such reservations about decency and whatnot.

He just sat there, his super beefy upper body on full display while his incredibly thick cock caused the front of his pants to tent up a good eight inches.

Had Zack not been there and had my mouth not been stuffed with raunchy briefs, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Nick would've crammed his monster cock inside my holes by now.
My protests would've been of no help at all.
Such was the nature of our relationship.

I spent the next few minutes coughing and gagging, but after the first goal was made, my captors pretty much forgot about me and focused all their attention back to the TV screen.
The volume was turned up, more beers were opened, and my heavily muffled protests were drowned out by the commentators and noisy spectators on scene at the hockey stadium.

It took a while for me to accept my fate, but I eventually came to terms with the fact that I couldn't move a muscle and couldn't move my head or neck in any direction.

Zack's knots were extremely tight, but the gag in my mouth is what I found particularly frustrating.

Thick pubes tickled the back of my throat.
The smell of butt and balls filtered up into my nostrils each time I was forced to draw breath.
And the guy who's boxers I was literally choking on, was sitting right in front of me and looking as though he didn't have a care in the world.

As the first period progressed, my eyes continuously roamed across my sexy Alpha's very broad and very shapely torso.

Strangely enough, the gag in my mouth slowly became more and more bearable.
Don't get me wrong, it still stank like hell! But seeing my shirtless lover's powerful torso stirred up a feeling of deep submission in me, and for some reason, that made chewing on his boxers quite a bit less...difficult.

God he was handsome!
How I'd managed to be blessed with such a hot, hunky boyfriend was still something of a mystery to me.

Nick just sat there, hands crossed behind his head, proudly displaying the underside of his truly MASSIVE arms and biceps.

His extremely bushy armpits provided a sharp contrast to the rest of his hairless torso, and I could do nothing by gaze in awe at the width of his chest and take in the sight of the large abs that riddled his abdomen.

For a long time now, I'd been seriously attracted to this guy.
Even back in high school when I used to watch him play basketball during my lunch break, the size of his ass and the shape of his muscular body did produce a rather strange effect in me.

A year ago, I would've called you a lunatic if you had brought up the subject of Nick and myself having an adventure together.

And yet here I was, trussed up on this guy's couch and forced to suck on his enormous boxers.
Even more humiliating was the fact that his friend was the one who forced the putrid underwear inside my mouth.

Zack told Nick that I was the one who wanted to be gagged like this, and I had absolutely no way to protest or refute his claim.

All I could do was just lie there, wiggle my toes helplessly and try to cope with the size and smell of the giant, 6'4 muscle-King's unwashed boxers.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

That's my kind of hokey game!! He talks about Nick thinking it was a perfect evening, but I for real would feel the exact same way in Steven's position:
- uncomfortable? Yes
- gross? Yes
- helpless? Yes
- surrounded by sexy? Yes
- loved and owned by my master? Yes

Sounds pretty damn perfect to me, and the discomfort is a small price I'd be quite willing to pay for the rest of it. 😋
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Socks and traditional gags are great. Worn socks are even better. Underwear and mentions of butts? You know for a fact that it's my absolute favourite...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

LOVE the return of the muzzle gag, especially as the delightfully devious and tickle-hungry Zack is the one putting it on Steven! Seems like having him completely immobile turns out to be good for Steven :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

The last two chapters where turn on for me
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Msueta@2 wrote: 4 years ago The last two chapters where turn on for me
Me @ every chapter haha
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Okay normally a muzzle would be a functional addition to a tape gag, but for both you and the characters in your stories, there's already gonna be more than enough tape for it to have no effect other than a mental one. :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad you guys are enjoying Steven's newest predicament.
In related news, our talented arists LK3869 has given me wind about the project he's currently working on.

I don't have all the details (he likes to surprise us), but from what I was able to gather, fans of Nick will be MOST pleased with this upcoming work of art ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 166 - THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
Saturday, April 29 (8:00 PM)

As soon as the first period ended and the twenty minute commercial break began, the jocks turned their attention to me and immediately started taunting me and tormenting my tightly hogtied form with their hands and fingers.

My frantic laughs quickly turned into desperate screams as dextrous fingers pulled my socks off and dug into my helplessly bound up soles.

Nothing could've prepared me for the merciless assault I was about to face.

As soon as the two brutes dug their fingers into my feet, I broke down into a fit and struggled as though my life depended on it.

I laughed and screamed and gagged, unable to cope with the torment that was being imposed on me.
The more I screamed, the more they tickled. And the more they tickled, the more I screamed.
It was a nasty case of cause and effect, and I was quite literally stuck in a loop that would seemingly never end.

Fortunately for me, the muscular hunks did end up taking pity on me, and after several minutes of intense tickling, I was allowed to catch my breath and regain some of my previous composure.

Unable to move my head around due to the back of my muzzle being attached to my ankles, I was forced to look up at Nick's cocky face as he eyed me like a piece of meat and smirked at my demise.

I pleaded with him through my eyes and coughed inside my massive gag, begging for mercy and whimpering in the hopes of earning a premature release.

The 6'4 blond muscle-hunk simply chuckled and ruffled my hair up.
"What's wrong, babe? Got somethin' to say?" he asked, flashing me the cockiest of smirks as he watched me trying to speak and mouth off through his giant boxers.

"Uhhhggmm...mmmgghhphh!" I cried out in desperation, growing increasingly frustrated at my inability to form words and absolutely HATING my gag.

"Here. Lemme help you with that." Nick offered, grabbing some of the cloth that was sticking up past the thick muzzle-gag and lifting it up over my defenseless nostrils.

"Uggghmmffpt!" I screamed, yelling a curse at my captor and narrowing my eyes on the bundle of dark green material that smothered my nostrils.

I sniffed and coughed, grossed out by the strong scent of my lover's musky loincloth and frustrated beyond words at the fact that I couldn't do a THING to free myself from it.

It continued like that for the entire duration of the hockey game.
During the actual game, I was forgotten and ignored. But as soon as the commercial break came back on, all hands were on me.

For all his public niceties and his chivalrous manners, Zack was a fuckin' NIGHTMARE to deal with when he had you bound up and gagged.

The first time he'd put me under ropes, Jeremy had been there to distract him and absorb most of his attention.
But now that the little lad was nowhere to be found, Zack's true colours were finally making themselves known.

He was every bit as sadistic as Brad!

Ok, no. Maybe not THAT sadistic.
I mean, I didn't fear for my life or anything.
It's just that, well...Zack certainly knew how to "take care" of his prisoners, if you know what I mean.

Whereas Nick would've been content to truss me up and leave me to stew with a massive gag in my mouth, Zack just couldn't keep his hands to himself.
The hunky hockey player was constantly tickling me, fondling me and exploring my body for potential weak spots.

And as soon as he found one, he exploited it to the fullest extent possible.
He was a veritable MENACE, in his own right.

Zack's devilish teasing seemed to have an effect of Nick as well. And pretty soon both of them were digging their fingers in my helpless soles and exploring my body for sensitive weak spots.

I coughed, screamed and laughed beneath my gag, but the brutish hunks didn't stop or show me mercy.
Instead of taking pity on me, they just laughed and kept going, driving me to the brink of hysteria and nearly causing me to pass out from exhaustion.

The hogtie Zack had put me in was so tight and so restrictive that my thighs felt like they were on fire.
I couldn't budge...couldn't move a muscle save for my fingers, toes and eyelids.

I spent two long hours trussed up like that, patiently waiting for the hockey game to end.
But fate was not smiling upon me that day.

The third period ended in a tie, and another long commercial began in which the various analysts and experts blabbered out about which strategies the teams would have to adopt during the upcoming prolongation period.

"Mmmpphhfft." I groaned, immediately realising that the added period meant I'd be spending even MORE time trussed up in this maddeningly tight hogtie.

When Zack got up to use the washroom, I decided to use the alone time with my boyfriend to plead my case and make him realise how sore and restless I was.

"Ugghmm...ugghmmph. Mmhhhggphfft." I tried to tell him, through my gag.

The blond King showed me no sympathy though.
Instead of looking down at me, he just brought his beer bottle up to his lips, chugged some of the golden liquid down and raised his beefy left thigh up off the couch before blowing a massive fart inside his nylon trackies.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT.

"Uhhgggmm! UGGGHHMM!" I cried out, choking and gagging on the blond warrior's foul smelling gas.

Still, the masculine stud just ignored me and kept his eyes glued to the TV screen before lifting his hands back up and crossing them behind his head.

Due to my proximity to him, it took a while for me to recover from the smell of his fart. But as I'd done so many times over the course of the evening, I took in the sight of my Alpha's awe inspiring body and gazed up at his square jaw and incredibly handsome facial features.

From his supremely broad shoulders and full pecs, to his hard abs and absolutely MASSIVE biceps, Nick had the body and face of a god. And as frustrating as it was right now, I have to admit that part of me found his casual lack of empathy to be incredibly...appealing at times.

Even now, my body was trussed up excruciatingly tight and my mouth was crammed FULL with his very own, filthy boxers.

I couldn't call for help. I couldn't breathe through my mouth, and couldn't budge more than a freakin' micron in any direction. And yet, mister handsome over here didn't have any qualms about sitting right next to me and blowing farts right out of his huge ass.

He knew I couldn't get away and he knew I couldn't escape the smell of his gas.
Unfortunately for me, he just didn't care.

Much to my surprise, Zack was the one who decided to give me some slack upon his return to the living room.

The vast majority of my bonds remained, but my hogtie was undone and the leather muzzle was unstrapped from my face, allowing me to breathe a little easier.

I groaned in relief as the burning sensation across my thighs quickly faded, but found myself facing a very different predicament as I was pulled up against Zack and forced to lie face up, with the back of my head resting on his very large, very meaty tights.

Even though nearly eighty percent of my body was tightly bundled up in rope, my feet, navel and nipples were conveniently spared the rope treatment, and so was my jockstrap-clad erection.

With my head now resting on Zack's generous lap and my lower legs resting on Nick's thighs, my sensitive package was completely defenseless and at their disposal.
Even worse was the fact that my groin area was pushed up due to my bound hands resting beneath my butt.

Zack did toy with my jockstrap pouch for a bit, but he actually seemed far more interested in clamping his huge hands over my face and watching me struggle for air beneath his fleshy palms.
Truth be known, I enjoyed that quite a bit as well.

The massive underwear gag that protruded past my lips, stopped my captor's hand from applying an air tight seal over my face, but it still rendered my breathing quite difficult.

The broad chested hockey hunk ended up spending quite a bit of time forcing me to sniff the inside of his giant, thick hand. And take big sniffs of it, I did!

I could only imagine how sweaty and smelly his palms and fingers must be after being cooped up inside those god-awful hockey gloves of his.

The breathplay and light smothering took a slightly different turn when Nick got up from his seat and offered to fetch his Russian military mask, to which Zack responded by accepting the offer and grinning excitedly.

I tried to protest my impending doom, but Zack simply clamped his right hand over my face and hushed me down by bringing a finger over his lips as signal for me to be quiet.

With his huge hand just barely clearing my eyes, I looked up into my masculine captor's handsome face and resigned myself to moaning and taking laboured sniffs like the good boy he wanted me to be.

Nick made it back to the living room about a minute later, and the rubber breathing unit was stretched open and forced down onto my heavily gagged and very much protesting face.

Getting the dreaded contraption on me was no easy feat, but in the end, the mask was securely latched onto the back of my head and completely molded my overstuffed mouth and face in an airtight seal.

Zack held me still by grabbing onto my head with both hands, and Nick bent down screw the large circular breathing filter onto the inhaler nozzle at the front of the mask.

By the time they were done with me, the sound of my laboured sniffs sounded fairly similar to the sound of Darth Vader's breathing in the original Star Wars movies.

When the hockey came back on, I thought I was finally gonna get a bit of respite.
But the sound of my breathing was apparently such a turn on for Zack that he couldn't resist the urge of toying with me.

He kept using his hand to block the small hole at the center of my breathing filter and kept tormenting me by twisting my nipples and tickling my exposed inner thighs and abdomen.
Nick would also join in every now and then, signaling his presence by spontaneously brushing his fingers against my defenseless soles. It was all just TOO MUCH for me to handle!

After pushing me to my very limit, Zack would allow me to fill my lungs back up, only to smother my breathing hole with his hand just a few short seconds later.

He did that over and over for a good ten minutes, and in all that time, neither team had been able to score!

By the time the next commercial break was launched, Zack apparently decided that I'd earned myself a break.

Nick got up to fetch a set of cold beers from the fridge and my brown haired captor looked around the room as though he was searching for something.

Through the set of circular eye slots at the front of my mask, I watched as Zack extended his arm out towards the La-Z-Boy chair closest to our couch, and watched as he grabbed one of the leather gloves he'd been wearing upon his arrival earlier this evening.

Not understanding what he was about to do, my eyes followed the stud's every move as he opened his thick leather glove up and pulled it down onto my heavy-duty breathing filter.

"Here, kiddo. Sniff my glove." he chuckled, smirking cockily as he turned his attention away to accept the cold beer Nick was handing him.

I spent the next ten minutes in relative peace, quietly sniffing away and basking in the scent of Master Zack's thick, leather police glove.

Although it wasn't entirely unpleasant, it did smell quite a bit stronger than I expected.
The potent smell was probably a result of him wearing his gloves after hockey practice...when his hands were all smelly and sweaty from being cooped up inside those padded rank hockey mitts of his.

All things considered, it wasn't that bad.
And when Nick decided to prop his feet up on the coffee table and kick his giant basketball shoes off, I was more than a little grateful to find refuge inside Zack's musky police glove.

And so I accepted my fate without so much as a peep, and calmly sniffed up the smell of sweat and leather that filtered up into my breathing apparatus.

Had Zack's glove not been there to protect me, my current predicament would've been far, far worse.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I know most people aren't into gas-play, but I really like it and I really enjoy the complete personality switch in Zach, makes him super dynamic and fun. So looking forward to the next character and sorry for the delay of the pic, I'll get back to it when I can :)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Damn that was a good chapter. As always does a great job of conveying Steven's perspective. Perhaps the reason you are so good at describing his perspective is because you are secretly a sub... 🤔.

Either way Steven definitely got lucky with a leather glove rather than the alternative.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Like [mention]shadowhusky[/mention] said, I like gasplay too and wish there would be more of it. Just love how something as simple as a fart can be so gross and the guys can be totally oblivious to it.

Guess Prince Zack isn't as Charming as he appeared to be huh? He's got quite the sadistic, yet playful side. I like it!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved this chapter how they tortured Steven
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION, FOLKS!
HERE'S MY FINAL TALE BEFORE THE END OF YEAR!

THIS ONE'S CALLED "THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL"
CHECK IT OUT: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5489

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]inky[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dahandband[/mention] [mention]tieemup[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]jamieti684[/mention] [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] [mention]Meac[/mention] [mention]devilmaymoan[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn[/mention] [mention]Tyler[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]mpphsox[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]beserkade12[/mention] [mention]gagfan[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Socksniffer[/mention] [mention]Axeljohansson[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]songhun[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I decided to do some fanart of Nick and Steven, with the help of BF sending me refs and giving me the okay, I think I did okay. I'm not excellent at backgrounds and I'm much less used to cell-shading, but I think I did decently well with the sizing and anatomy.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

ShadowHusky, that's amazing work, seriously be proud.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic