BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ATTENTION, FOLKS!
HERE'S ANOTHER SHORT STORY MOST OF YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY!
CHECK IT OUT: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4822

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]jay_write[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]boundluis[/mention] [mention]hb54[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]atilaus[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]inky[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]downlover[/mention] [mention]observer1[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dahandband[/mention] [mention]tieemup[/mention] [mention]that.kid13[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]jamieti684[/mention] [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] [mention]Meac[/mention] [mention]devilmaymoan[/mention] [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Go on nick fuck him good in that shower ;-)
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

Ok, so I've been gone awhile. Had some log in issues that I got resolved finally and then life just got in my way but I'm back then I had to play catch up from chapter 142, and oof, I'm not disappointed. I love that nick and Steven's relationship evolves each and everytime. Always keeps it fresh. Kinda bitter that Jeremy ran but gotta keep it dramatic I know. But I am interested to see where that ends up going. I'm so head over heels in love with zach right now it's not even funny. I'm so into this story. And those scenes with all the tickling, I was in heaven. You are one hell of a writer bondagefreak. Never stop!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 157 - THE SHOWER
Friday, April 28 (5:30 PM)

When Nick moved to step into the shower with me, my first instinct was to back away and sink down to my knees.
I wanted to show him how submissive I felt and wanted to give him the respect I thought he deserved.
But before I could back down into submission, the towering Alpha stepped under the showerhead and cornered me between his buff body and the cold ceramic wall.

I felt his thighs brush against mine and felt the tip of his giant cockhead against my stomach.
The beefy hunk took another step forward, pinning my shoulder blades flat against the wall.

With the hot water beating down on us, my blond lover cupped his hand behind my head and lowered his face down towards mine.

I rose up as high as my toes would permit and our mouths locked again.

We kissed and kissed for minutes on end, neither of us getting enough of each other.
Our wet bodies twisted and writhed as we tried to merge them together.
Nick wrapped his huge arms around me and I just whimpered and moaned in submission, desperately in need of being held even tighter.

Neither of us spoke.
We didn't need to.

The sound of the steaming water rushing down our bodies became somewhat of an afterthought.
And for the first time in days, neither Jeremy, nor Brad, nor Shawn, nor even Zack seemed to matter.

Nick and I had each other, and that was all that mattered.

He was the only constant in my life, and more than anything else in the world right now, I wanted to show him how much I loved him.

As soon as Nick broke the kiss, I cast my gaze downwards and sniffled back my tears, hoping to hide the fact that my eyes were all red and swollen. Between everything that had happened this week and him bringing me to the mall and getting me all these gifts, I was feeling particularly mushy and emotional.

The stud moved a hand up to my chin in order get a better look at me, but I just closed my eyes and took a step forward before nuzzling my face against his large pecs.

We remained like that for a while, basking silently under the warmth and wetness of the showerhead.

I wanted to savour this moment forever and just stay here, safely wrapped inside my lover's arms for the next decade or two.

As much as I didn't want the embrace to end, a third and very prominent presence gradually made itself manifest. It eventually became so much of a nuisance that we were forced to let go of each other take a step back.

The hard mass that was my 6'4 boyfriend's giant manhood was now too big to ignore, and it pointed straight up towards me, no doubt hungry to impale any orifice it could find.

As ridiculous as this may sound, Nick's boner was a formidable presence of it's own.
Standing at a bit past eight inches and being about as thick as a big cucumber, his colossal slab of meat dwarfed my own member by a substantial margin!

His big, low hanging balls and his huge pubic bush only made his monster look even MORE frightening than it already was!

The gaping slit at the tip of his engorged cockhead hissed at me like an aggressive snake.
The thing bobbed up and down and flared as though it had a mind of it's own.
And I knew what it's singular purpose was; to get inside one of my holes and violate my body.

Even though I loved the man who wielded it, I didn't trust the hissing cock-monster for one second.

Nick wanted to love me and protect me.
But that massive slab of meat between his thighs only wanted to get inside me and shoot it's seed all over my innards.

I didn't trust it.
We weren't on amicable terms, so to speak.
We were enemies and I feared it.

Looking down at the monstrous boner between my boyfriend's thighs, and feeling positively intimidated by it's size, girth and attack posture, I backed up against the cold ceramic wall and unconsciously clenched my butt cheeks together.

A cocky smirk appeared on my lover's handsome face, but instead of forcing himself on me like I thought he would, the giant hunk simply reached towards the shampoo bottle and poured some of the liquid into his hand.

Without a word, the huge muscle-beast pushed my head down so that I was kneeling in front of him and started lathering my wet scalp with his soapy fingers.

I was stuck, trapped in a corner and with no way out.
Nick's massive thighs blocked my exit, and there he stood, his mighty frame towering above me.

He worked his large, foamy fingers into my scalp and stepped forward so that my face was mere inches from his crotch.

I tried backing my head away, but his powerful hands kept me from moving around.

The monster-cock that shot up from between his huge thighs rubbed against my face, and it's owner didn't bother doing a single thing about it.

It was hard. REAL hard.
His gargantun penis throbbed and bobbed as though spurred on by the hot jets of water hitting it's hard mass.

Nick lathered my hair and made me kneel in front of him for a good minute or two before rinsing my scalp.
He didn't care that my face was a bit below his crotch level, and didn't care about the fact that I had to just stay there and face the underside of his extremely engorged manhood.

I have to admit, I was really surprised when the blond muscle-King finally pulled me up and ordered me to wash him.
I wasn't expecting that in the least!

I looked at the scrubbing sponge on the shower rack and moved to grab it, but the dominant goliath apparently had something a little different in mind.

"No, babe. Here, use this." he instructed, handing me the remainder of the soap bar that sat next to the sponge I'd been reaching for.

I took the slippery thing in my hand and nervously started working it between my palms and fingers until they were covered in foamy bubbles.

Nick gave me an expectant look and placed his forearms up against the ceramic wall on either side of me.

I slowly placed my hands on his super broad pectorals and started running my fingers around his chest and onto his shoulders.

I was a little nervous as first, but my lover just stood there and patiently watched as my small hands worked the foamy bubbles across his buff torso.

I could tell he was enjoying himself.
The throbbing monster between his legs didn't falter even for a second.

I lathered up his enormous biceps, dug my soapy fingers inside his bushy armpits, coated his abs and reached up to release some of the tension from his neck and shoulders.

Nick made me wash his feet and his legs. He even forced me down to a kneeling position and made me lather up and scrub his gooch clean.

I spent about five minutes massaging my blue eyed god's ENORMOUS thighs, and finally had the distinct pleasure of soaping up his engorged and very-much-erect manhood.

I used my fingers to lather up his bushy crotch and used both my soapy hands to slide up and down his monstrous boner.

The King took great pleasure in watching me handle his throbbing erection, and I just couldn't get over the fact that I had to use BOTH my hands to encompass the girth of his oversized meat!

How the HELL did that thing ever fit up my ass, I wondered.

After giving my Alpha a thorough washing, we ended up exchanging a series of kisses, and then suddenly I was the one being washed.

Nick slammed the front of my body against the ceramic wall and kept me pinned there while he worked the soap bar in between his fingers.

I gasped when I felt his large, slippery fingers slide inside my butt crack, but was immediately silenced when his other hand crept up to my face and clamped itself over my chin, mouth and nose.

"Shhhhh. Relax." he purred, puckering his lips over the top of my head and keeping his giant hand clamped tight over my face as he worked his soapy fingers inside my back hole.

I moaned in fear and tried to stand up on my toes, but it made little difference.

Nick slid his large index finger right in and used his other hand to keep me from crying out.

I felt his pecs against my shoulders and felt his body press up against my own.

I writhed and moaned when he slid a second finger inside of me. But the sound of his voice and the warmth of his breath against my ear slowly eased me down and helped me relax.

"Shhhhhh. That's it." came the muscular King's deep voice as he slowly worked his fingers in and out of my tight orifice.

He spent a few minutes holding me prisoner like that, cleaning out my back hole and stretching it open in the hopes of preparing me for what was to come.

My dominant Alpha eventually slid his fingers out and soaped the rest of my scrawny body up before lathering my neck with kisses and whispering sweet nothings into my ears.

In a matter of seconds, I was once again over the moon and engaged in a series of light giggles as my hunky protector teased me about how cute and puny he thought I was.

The water was turned off, the giant muscle-god stepped out of the tub, and I was quickly ordered to follow suit.

Nick grabbed his towel and dried himself off.
He dried his pits and ran the large bath cloth in between his very meaty thighs and butt crack.

When he was done, he gallantly draped his own towel around my shivering form and used it to dry my face, my hair and my ears.

I loved being taken care of like this and genuinely enjoyed the attention he was giving me.

Just as I was about to let go of the towel-cape and bend down to pick up my discarded underwear, the blue eyed muscle-hunk effortlessly scooped me up off the ground and tossed me over his left shoulder before marching me out of the washroom and into the privacy of his very own personal lair.

The fully erect slab of meat that bobbed up from between his thighs left little doubt as to the nature of my impending fate.

It could only mean one thing.
The Beast was gonna claim it's prize.

In other words, me.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

This was both super pure and super hot. Loved this chapter, and can not wait for the next one
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update Sir!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I‘m finally catching up again now Sir and want to share my thoughts about Jeremy‘s leaving in the end of chapter 144.

Well, as I read the original story, I somehow saw that coming.
But with that damn hot scene of Steven dominating Jeremy before, I wasn‘t ready for that, somehow.

I know Steven will suffer - not only cause he‘ll be punished by his bf, but also mentally. Cause he so easily let him go.

Can‘t wait to get further into those new chapters. Awesome work as always, Sir.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Damn shower scenes can be so hot! I wish I could wash a stud like Nick!

And thank you for the update! I really missed your stories!
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Incredibly hot continuation of this spectacular series! Especially loved the way Steven was kneeling with Nick's boner rubbing against his face while Nick acted as if nothing was happening... amazing.

Can't wait to read more when it is posted!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That chapter was so good
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A big thanks for all the support guys!
Next chapter is complete and will be published within the next 24 hours.
Good luck to those of your trying to complete the LOCKTOBER chastity challenge.
The next chapter will be giving you boys a hard time (no pun intended) ;)

Received a surprise PM from a long-lost friend and reader a bit earlier.
WELCOME BACK [mention]NeedControl[/mention]!
You've got a LOT of catching up to do ;)
I think you'll enjoy this finalised version of Steven's tale a lot more than the old one.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts as you read along.
It's good to have you back, mate!

Mitchelaiden wrote: 4 years ago Incredibly hot continuation of this spectacular series! Especially loved the way Steven was kneeling with Nick's boner rubbing against his face while Nick acted as if nothing was happening... amazing.
Welcome back, boy!
I'm glad you enjoyed that part. Trust me, I put quite a bit of thought into it.
Everything Nick does is deliberate ;)
sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago I‘m finally catching up again now Sir and want to share my thoughts about Jeremy‘s leaving in the end of chapter 144.
Keep reading, babe.
There are quite a few surprises left for you to uncover.

Still two full weeks before you're allowed to cum though.

Poor boi.
Sometimes I feel as though I'm a bit too hard on you.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago WELCOME BACK @NeedControl!
Thank you for the warm welcome my old friend! I've missed imagining Nick's warm embrace, Brad's sculpted and scary visage, Steven's ongoing descent into submission, and all the rest. 😋 Even more, I've missed the connections with you, as long-distance and varied as they've always been. I'm really happy to be back. 🥳

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago You've got a LOT of catching up to do ;)
Wow, I sure do!! I've started over from the beginning, as I haven't read the full story in a couple years now, and after skimming through the entire thread I see that there is a lot that has been modernized, tweaked, added, and improved. Not only am I excited for all that is to come, but I'm also having a really great time remembering it all and feeling myself in Steven's place once again; you've made such a nice place for him, even when it's not so nice. 🥰🙃

I started yesterday, and have just finished with Part 1. You know, it's hard to remember exactly what I was thinking and feeling the first time I read this back when you first started writing it, versus what I thought the first time I started it over, versus the next time, and the next time... You asked a question at some point on this new site about re-reading good stories, or at least portions of them. I find that I agree pretty much entirely with the sentiments that you expressed when you asked the question. This is one story (of many) that I find myself compelled to go back and reread in its entirety on occasion: it's large enough, diverse enough, nuanced and developed and suspenseful enough, and ultimately just damn good enough to keep drawing me back in to feel and remember it all "first-hand" again. 😘

Anyway, here are a couple thoughts I have related to Part 1, especially in respect to your refreshing of it:
  • The first chapter, now much shorter, is *much* catchier. It grabs you and pulls you in, and you want more. Fantastic job!
  • In addition, the reduction, in the first several chapters, of focus on terrible scents is, in my opinion, a good thing. Here's why: you still have Nick and Brad subjecting poor confused Steven to lots of things that smell bad, taste bad, feel degrading, etc. For those who enjoy these things, you're pushing happy (or happy/conflicted) buttons! And then for guys like me, there is less initial friction to the swift plunge into addiction to your story.
What I mean:
I don't get turned on by feet, nasty smells, gross tastes, degradation, or humiliation.

In fact, degradation and humiliation specifically, in real life, **swiftly** turn me off, and change what could have been fun into something I'm only interested in leaving behind for good.

This is not new for me, so in Part 1, the earlier version's emphasis on these elements which I don't personally enjoy ++ plus its inclusion of two things that thoroughly disagree with me ++ were larger hurdles. There were times when I wondered if this was really my thing, or if I should be happy that others enjoy it but not continue myself. However, now with all the refinement you have worked so hard on since the site had to be rebuilt, the math in these equations is a LOT DIFFERENT. Because although I don't get turned on specifically by feet, nasty smells, and gross tastes, I do really REALLY get turned on by being HELPLESS, and when Steven is helpless to stop these things from happening to him, that's HOTTTTTTT. And since you spend a bit of time there, and then move on to the next thing, the first part's swifter shifting focus, and deeper dwelling on the submission and helplessness and confusion, allows someone like me the opportunity to get hooked on the removal of choice without too much pushback against that arousal from other elements which are less desirable to me.

So this is why this adjustment is good. I think you still have a big heaping spoonful of these things that some guys enjoy, which is a quick hook for them, and you still have a big heaping spoonful of bondage, loss of control, power exchange, and internal subby-confliction which other guys (like me) enjoy and is a quick hook for us, but there's no longer 3L of one thing and .5L of the other; the various kinks, twists, turnons, and expressions of power in the early stages of this journey are much more balanced with each other, giving lots and lots of guys enough to make this really enjoyable for them. Imagining that this were my first read, I would not be continuing to read *in spite* of the parts I don't like, but rather I would be continuing to read, in part, *because of* the parts I don't like. This is a *radical* change, even though the plot in Part 1 has not measurably shifted.

👏 WELL
👏 DONE
👏 MASTER
👏 @bondagefreak
👏 !!!!!
👏👏👏👏👏

Honest moment:
If you tied me up and subjected me to EVERYTHING that Steven has experienced in [this] Part 1, I would HATE IT. But I would be hooked on you for the rest of my life, and I would really, truly, never want you to let me go: never stop, never relent, even as I continue to despise certain aspects of it. You taking away my control, PROVING to me that I don't have control by making me do things I loathe, but also doing lots of other things which I don't fight against as hard....... by the end of Part 1 I'd be yours. Forever.

Of course, I'm not coming from Steven't position: I already know I crave this, and he has years of history with Nick and Brad which I wouldn't be starting with. Additionally, he really doesn't know that Brad [and maybe Nick] aren't going to kill him, whereas I have the benefit of having seen the later pages before... So of course Steven's escape at the end of Part 1 makes sense, is justified, and I fully support him, even as he is being an utter idiot in the thoughtlessness with which he goes about it.

Someone back when you finished Part 1 commented and noted that they would have burned down the entire campsite and the vehicle before running off. I don't know that I would have done precisely that in Steven's position, but I agree that his utter lack of thought and preparation is disheartening, and may get him killed. Of course *I know* what he's going to find when he gets to the other cottage, while *he is ignorant* of that; but nevertheless, his urgency to leave after finally deciding to do so is colored too much by his fear of Brad's reaction to the camera, and given the season, temperatures, radically fluctuating weather over the past couple days, and utter lack of food, water, clothing, tools, light (isn't the sun going down???), and so on, is a recipe for disaster.

Summary: As you have each time I start from the beginning, you've sucked me in. I'm engaged, I'm in the story, I'm afraid and turned on and excited and nervous and angry and delighted. But you've done it faster, better, and more thoroughly than ever before.

In Hebrew we say in this kind of situation "כל הכבוד!" // "Kol HaKavod" // cole - hah - cuh - vode, which literally means, "All the honor to you." I'd prefer to say that to you, rather than its English equivalent, "Great job!", because it just carries a bit more weight, and I'm proud of you, your progress as an author, your connection with your audiences, and your maturity as a man and as a Dom.

I'm so excited to read what's next!!!

P.S. Thanks for this:
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Good luck to those of your trying to complete the LOCKTOBER chastity challenge.
All my excitement for continuing my rediscovery of this fantastic story is only resulting in straining, frustration, and need. If only you were here for me to submit to, I would do such a good job for you right now. 😛🤤😎
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
sniffingyoursocks wrote: 4 years ago I‘m finally catching up again now Sir and want to share my thoughts about Jeremy‘s leaving in the end of chapter 144.
Keep reading, babe.
There are quite a few surprises left for you to uncover.

Still two full weeks before you're allowed to cum though.

Poor boi.
Sometimes I feel as though I'm a bit too hard on you.
No you definitely aren‘t, Sir.
I know that there are Masters out there who are not only putting their subs into chastity for Locktober, but also make it NOvember then, not allowing them to cum and get their wee wee‘s unlocked for another full month.

So you‘re almost generous, Sir.
And I‘m so proud being yours.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago "When you're done down here, close the light and get two more protein drinks ready for us." Nick told me, before disappearing up the staircase.
emphasis mine

@bondagefreak, I have a question for you, but first an introduction:

In Hebrew, to ask someone to turn on a light / flip a light switch on, we literally say "Open the light," and likewise to discuss a light *not* being turned on, but currently being off, we say the light is "closed". Now electrically speaking this is silly, and opposite of the actual electrical circumstances (when a circuit is "closed", the electricity is flowing, and thus the light would be on), but regardless, this is how we say it in Hebrew. It's only when translating it literally to English that it makes less sense, and thus we don't translate literally, but instead do some interpretation and use "turn on / turn off" and so on.

So now my question: I have never heard a non-Israeli accidentally, or purposefully for that matter, use the phrase you used above; knowing your background I'm wondering if French also uses "open/close" instead of "on/off" to refer to the state of a light being powered or unpowered? 🧐
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my goodness, no way!!?!

I've seen the illustration from RobbyCop at the end of Chapter 67 before, posted around on the internet, but I had *no idea* that it was for this, for you!!

So cool!

And of course his art is amazing. 🤩
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NeedControl wrote: 4 years ago So now my question: I have never heard a non-Israeli accidentally, or purposefully for that matter, use the phrase you used above; knowing your background I'm wondering if French also uses "open/close" instead of "on/off" to refer to the state of a light being powered or unpowered? 🧐
Then it seems our native tongues have some things in common.
Yes, in french you'd say "Allume la lumière" or "Ouvre la lumière".
"Allume" means "to light" (ex: light the fire) and is generally considered to be classier than the alternative.
"Ouvre la lumière/ferme la lumière" (Open the light/close the light) is less proper but more commonly used (in these parts) when in an informal setting.

So yeah, in the sentence you quoted, my francophone heritage does betray me somewhat.

On another note, I can't believe you've already finished Parts I and II.
You're soon gonna be half way caught up to the current chapters!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Shawn and the other changes that were brought to the storyline since you last read it ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 158 - INTO THE BEAST'S LAIR
Friday, April 28 (6:00 PM)

As soon as we made it inside the bedroom, Nick wrapped his arms around my naked body and gently lowered me down until I was lying face up on the bed.

The buff stallion climbed on top of me and we kissed.
He was horny and hungry for action, but he was also surprisingly gentle considering the fact that his colossal slab of meat was engorged beyond belief.

The goliath hunk wrapped his huge arms real tight around me, kissed my neck and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I giggled and craned my head up to kiss his powerful pecs and broad shoulders.

He was my big, beefy, muscular King.
And I absolutely adored him.

Nick apparently enjoyed the attention I was giving his body, 'cause he eventually slipped a hand beneath my head and lifted it up off the pillow before bringing his other arm down and flexing his bicep in front of my face.
His arm muscles were HUGE! And his bicep covered the entirety of my face, from my chin right up to my forehead.

I was in heaven.
I still remember feeling all tingly and lightheaded.

He was just so BIG and so muscular.
And for some reason, I just couldn't get enough of him.

I kissed and sniffed the underside of his huge bicep with renewed zeal and passion.
But Nick still insisted on pressing my head up underneath his massive arm and smothering my face with his muscles.

"Who your daddy?" the muscle-bound goliath suddenly growled, flexing above my face and causing me to moan and whimper in submission.

"Mmphh...you are, mmphhr." I answered, barely managing to get an intelligible response out.

"I can't hear you, boi! I said who's your daddy?" Nick asked again, ignoring the heavily muffled answer I'd given him and pressing his enormous bicep even harder over my face.

"Mmpphh...you are, Sir! You're my daddy. You're the boss." I whimpered, quickly resuming my attempts to worship his colossal arm muscles.

"Damn right I am." the blond King growled, letting go of my head and allowing me to look up and gaze at the awe-inspiring sight that was his body.

Unable to resist the urge to feel his warm skin against my lips, I craned my neck up a second time and buried my face up into his mighty pectorals, flaring my nostrils open and inhaling his scent in the process.

The smell of the soap, mixed with my Alpha's natural earthy scent sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

I moaned and whimpered under his careful ministrations and couldn't help but gasp when he grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over on my stomach.

"I went to get tested last week..." Nick purred while nuzzling the back of my head and nibbling my exposed ear lobe. "Got my results this morning. I'm clean." he continued, drawing a somewhat curious look from me.
It took a few seconds for me to realise what he was talking about, but once I figured he was talking about HIV and sexually transmitted infections, it all made sense.

"That's great, Sir." I answered, not bothering to hide how happy I was, while at the same time keeping my tone soft and submissive.

"You know what that means, right?" the hunk asked, slowly planting a series of kisses on the back of my neck and scalp.

I shrugged and angled my head sideways to get better look at my lover's handsome face.

Nick's face instantly lit up into a cocky smirk as he looked down into my curious eyes.
"It means I get to plant my babies in you." he chuckled, wrapping his massive arms around my lithe body and grinding his hips down into me.

"I'm gonna get you fuckin' pregnant!" he growled, causing me to giggle and blush at the notion of being forcefully impregnated by this gorgeous muscle-god.

Nick spent a few minutes teasing me and warming me up after that.

He humped me, wrapped his huge arms and thighs around me and told me what a serious fucking I was gonna get.
For a while there, I was quite literally over the moon.
But when things started getting too hot and steamy, I chickened out.

I could feel Nick's massive slab of meat throbbing against my butt crack and could feel his huge thighs crushing mine down and stopping me from squirming away.

He was getting really horny now, and the fear of being force-fucked for the second time this week quickly got the best of me.

When I realised what was about to happen, I immediately tensed up, whimpered and clenched my butt cheeks together.

"Nooo...nooo." I pleaded, giving the horny beast my best set of puppy eyes. "Nick...Nick. Please...go easy on me." I whimpered, causing a cocky smirk to appear on the blond goliath's handsome face.

Nick tried to soothe me by kissing the back of my neck again, but I was adamant; he had to go easy on me.
Our size difference and the sheer thickness of his cock was just too much for me to handle.
I couldn't bare the thought of being taken by force again.
His size and the pain that resulted from him being too rough...it was just too much for me.

After a few minutes of failing to appease me, the jock finally surrendered to my incessant pleas and promised to be gentle.

We exchanged a few words and I not-so-subtly ended up asking him to claim me like he had last weekend; when he'd fucked me for the very first time.

He'd been real gentle and loving that night. And I longed to be fucked as gently and as lovingly as he had back then.

I know you're probably rolling your eyes right now and shaking your head at how much of a pussy I am.
But you'd be a fuckin' pussy too if you were dealing with a cock as big as Nick's.
Trust me. His dong was a fuckin' MONSTER.

As soon as I made my desire for a repeat of our first night together known, Nick smiled and kissed my head.
"Alright...shhhh. I'll take it nice and slow. Just like last Saturday." he whispered, rolling off the bed and walking over towards the bedroom closet.

I watched as he pulled out the super tight sleepsack Zack had lent us and moaned in disapproval when he walked back to the bed with his buddy's escape-proof bondage sack in tow.

"Uhhh noooo." I instantly cried out, putting on a face of exaggerated discontent.

"Hey! I don't wanna hear it." Nick scolded. "Come on. In you go." he ordered, instructing me to put my arms down inside the internal sleeves and slide my legs down inside the infernal sack.

I moaned and struggled a little, but before I knew it, the blond King had me fully suited up inside the extremely tight spandex prison and sealed in with no way out.

Nick's overgrown erection was positively THROBBING by that point.

The 245-pound hunk got up and walked back towards the closet, his incredibly large penis bobbing from side to side and standing at a 90 degree angle out in front of him.

I squirmed around inside the stupidly restrictive sleepsack for a few seconds, only to stop struggling when I saw the blond muscle-god pull out his extremely fat mummy bag from the closet and carry it over towards me.

The super puffy blue monster landed next to me, and I couldn't help but gulp and eye it's worm-like shape with a sense of fear and apprehension.

Nick wasn't kidding when he agreed to recreate our first night together.
And from the looks of it, I think he definitely enjoyed the thought of fuckin' me inside his personal sleeping bag.

I watched as the extremely overfilled mummy bag was unzipped, and struggled against Zack's maddeningly restrictive sleepsack in the hopes of escaping my fate.

Truth be known, I secretly wanted to end up inside Nick's fat bag.
I just enjoyed pretending I didn't.

The blue eyed King didn't pay my struggling much attention though.

He simply climbed on the bed, picked my squirming form up off the mattress, and placed me stomach down, inside his monstrously thick expedition-grade mummy bag.

The immense lofting power of the down insulation swallowed my trapped body and smothered my face up, cutting off my air and forcing me to raise my head up.

"Uggh...ppff! Pffft!" I cried out, taken aback by the strong smell and desperately trying to get rid of the small feather that had found it's way inside my mouth.

The inside of my blond lover's extremely fat winter bag smelled about as musky as Zack's smelly hockey bag!
Unfortunately for me though, Nick was completely oblivious to the strong odour his body had worked up in there.

Before I even managed to formulate some sort of complaint about the smell, the goliath-stud grabbed my hair, pulled my head up, and slapped a strip of extra wide, heavy-duty black duct tape over my mouth, before pulling
it across my face and around my head five times.

"Ugghmmph! Mmmpphh!" I cried out, lost somewhere between fear and excitement.

Nick severed the sticky duct tape and tossed the roll down to the mattress before using his big fingers to make sure my face was properly sealed shut.
Trust me, it was.

The big, powerful bully used his giant arm muscles to wrap the mighty construction tape real tight around my mouth and face.

Even with nothing stuffed inside my oral cavity, the tape gag easily kept my protests at bay and stopped me from being able to mouth off or call out for help.

"There. Nice and quiet. Just the way I like it." Nick mumbled, playfully ruffling my hair up and pressing my face down inside his bag.

I cried out, moaned in protest and tried to pull my head back up.
But the dominant muscle-god wasn't interested in taking any lip from me.

"Quiet. Get your little face down in there." he growled, forcing my head back down and pressing my gagged face into the super thick mass of stinky sleeping bag loft.

I sniffed and immediately moaned and groaned at the potency of the musk that surrounded me.

I absolutely loved it.
The smell. The warmth. The tightness and incredibly puffiness of it all.
This was almost too perfect to be true.

My protests and half-hearted attempts to get away quickly came to a halt when I saw the beefy blue eyed King looking down at me and licking his lips, while at the same time lubing up his GIGANTIC boner.

Unable to calm down at the sight of my boyfriend's immense and now-fully-lubed-up cock, I broke down into a fit and almost immediately started struggling and whimpering in my gag again.

"Mmmphh....ugggmph." I cried out, keeping my gaze locked on Nick's frighteningly large member, while at the same time attempting to escape the tight confines of the sleepsack and simultaneously trying to wiggle my way out of his insanely thick sleeping bag prison.

Nick just smirked and rose up on his knees before closing the distance between us.

I watched his huge thighs draw closer and looked on in fear as the jumbo cock-monster bobbed left and right with each step he took.

I cried out again, but the horny muscle-hunk just ignored my protests.

His gargantuan mushroom head was engorged to the max, and his piss slit was flaring wide and causing generous amounts of precum to run down the underside of his super thick, meaty shaft.

The sight of it was both amazing and terrifying at the same time.

The sound of a zipper hit my ears, and the cold draft that suddenly hit my bum alerted me to the fact that the sleepsack's back entrance was now open for access.

There was no turning back at that point.
Nick was gonna plant his babies in me, whether I still wanted to or not.

He and I both knew I couldn't do a thing to stop him.

I was his prisoner.
I was his bitch.
He wouldn't have it any other way...and as much as I loved to pretend otherwise, neither would I.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago I wasn't asked whether or not I wanted to suck cock.
Nick decided I would, and that was good enough for both of us.
I'm a little bit of the way into Part 3 (Chapter 72), and I've got to say @bondagefreak, your revisions and updates continue to impress!

This is now the second time that Steven has had his mouth filled with this tastiest part of Nick, and it just feels so _natural_, like this is exactly what would be *and* should be happening right now! I remember that years ago these first few blowjobs / etc. felt a little bit injected into the storyline, and didn't quite flow as well. Now don't get me wrong, I was always very happy to read about this advancement of their relationship, but even without being able to complely describe what about the previous version was lacking I am confident that the way you've written these last several chapters now is a marked improvement.

I think the quoted statement above perfectly captures what I'm talking about: Steven getting choked by Nick's big tool directly flows out of his submission to Nick *and* his attraction to him, and the union between those two things, both from Steven's perspective and from Nick's, seems perfect. 😛

The improvement here comes from the whole thing overall, not just the writing once we actually get to this scene.

I'm so glad that we are able to share in the story as you're releasing it! Because this is something that you could make a lot of money on, should you ever decide that is an objective you want to meet. 😏
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Better late than never, eh? 😉
  • What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?
    • Favorite: Nick being a man, recognizing his role in Steven's predicament, realizing that the best solution involves him bucking up and being *the* man, and rightfully doing so and legitimately rescuing Steven. ❤️
    • Least favorite: Steven acting like the stereotype that is sometimes attributed to women: {paraphrase} "I was so upset at Nick about XYZ, but I tried, and mostly succeeded, to hide it. So when he was observant and caring and noticed anyway, and asked me what was wrong, I clearly told him that nothing was wrong, I'm just tired, and then continued to lie to him and pretended to be falling asleep. And then, that fucker acted just like any other man and actually fucking believed me and left it at that! What's wrong with him?!!"
    • Side note: with the revisions, his bitching and whining has been much tempered, distracted, and matured. Thank you!!!
  • What do you think of Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy and Shawn?
    • Nick: I'm in love
    • Steven: me, if I had not been forced to grow up a lot earlier than him
    • Brad: asshole
    • Jeremy: I'm undecided; opinion still forming
    • Shawn: pending more info, but I am so far happy to have him included...
  • Can you identify with one of the characters, and if so, in what way?
    • I'm submissive. I need to be controlled. I crave bondage. I survive on affection. I'm average sized and athletic. I'm practically Steven, although it seems with a significantly higher emotional maturity / adversity quotient.
  • Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?
    • 💯%
  • Are you of the opinion that Brad is being misjudged by Steven?
    • No way in hell
  • What character would you like to learn more about?
    • Shawn (mostly because I already know we are going to learn more about Jeremy)
  • If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
    • Hahahahahaha. STEVEN!!!!!
  • If you're a sub, which one of these characters would you most wanna submit to?
    • Nick
  • If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?
    • No way!! I probably would have tried to provoke the same treatment for myself, and then fought it the whole time! 😏
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Ossassin wrote: 5 years ago None of us could ever accuse Jeremy of making wise well thought out decisions.
I laughed so hard when I read this!!! Talking about something less consequential like picking a stinky gag, but relating it to his apparently greater lack of decision-making success: priceless and hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago {from Chapter 87}

"I thought you liked being tied up against your will." Nick pointed out, using what I'd previously told him to try and snag me even further inside his sticky web.
I was trapped and he knew it.

"I...I do. But..." I started answering, only to find out that I didn't really know what to say anymore.

"And you like pleasing me and doing what I tell you, don't you?" he continued, not even giving me the chance to finish answering his first question.

"Yes, Sir." I immediately answered, allowing my face to rise up out of those beefy pecs so that I could look into my blond god's incredibly handsome face.

"Then you're gonna make me proud and you're gonna be my special mummy-boi." he told me, peering into my submissive orbs with a look that made my heart melt.

I whimpered and moaned before slowly lowering my face back into his big, muscular chest and surrendering myself to my god. "Yes, Sir." I mumbled, allowing my nostrils to flare up against his warm, smooth skin and taking in the earthy scent that came with it.

The hunk must've been smirking cockily at that point, surprising himself at his own brilliance and at how easily I was falling for him.

"Remember what I told you earlier." he whispered, lowering his head down over mine and wrapping his enormous limbs around my fragile body. "Daddy has something really special planned for you tonight." he whispered, puckering his lips over my neck and kissing me all the way down to my collarbone.

The sexy blond giant kissed the top of my head a third time, and slowly got up off the bed before ordering me to stand up as well.

"Come on, kiddo." he prodded, gently putting his hand on the back of my neck and slowly guiding me out of the bedroom. "Let's get you wrapped up."
I don't have the control of English necessary to express how turned on I am right now!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago This was totally unfair and they knew it!

The three giant bullies were sitting on the couch, playing video games and drinking beer, while Jeremy and I were completely bound up and forced to serve as their personal footrests.
He's totally right. So very unequal situation...

Steven and Jeremy are getting the better end of this deal by far! 😁😎
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago So guys, if this was a "choose your fate" type of story, would you:

1 - Take Jeremy's place and stay mummified in the living room, under Shawn's personal care.
2 - Take Steven's place and have Nick pull you into the privacy of the guest bedroom.
You choose for me, and I'll be happy with whichever situation is forced upon me, even as I might also despise it. 🙃
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I'm currently busy running errands around downtown Jerusalem on a Friday afternoon in the middle of the Sukkot holiday. Translation: hundreds of people *everywhere*: men, women, children, teenagers, elderly, pregnant, disabled, young, fit, flabby... everyone, of every disposition.

And of course I can't help myself; I'm still catching up on the story. 😁

Let me tell you what, reading through Chapter 96, and _especially_ this part:
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago My laughing and protesting was suddenly cut short when the blond bodybuilder suddenly yanked my hair with one hand, grabbed my throat with the other, and pinned my head down to the tent floor.
I wanted to ask what he was doing, but before I had the chance, he loomed down over me and plunged his tongue straight into my mouth.
while walking through crowded streets, I'm not sure if I have ever been more [practically] thankful to have my cock caged! If it weren't I would be SO indecent, and would have to run and hide until I calmed down. 😱

But as it is I'm able to be so so very incredibly turned on, so unbelievably horny, with my blood all working incessantly hard to make me hard, but being defeated and utterly failing, my public presentation in my slinky gym shorts is no different than at any other time, and only the sweat on my brow and panting breaths hint at what's really going on inside me...

This is a seldom-mentioned benefit of Locktober, NOvember, and all the other moments of caged happiness. 🤠

Anyway, great writing @bondagefreak. 😘
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

DADDY!!!!! This is sooo incredibly hot! Although I have to admit, I don’t really understand what I’m looking at in that picture....
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic