BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago And he absolutely loved hazing me and using his great size advantage against me.
My boyfriend sometimes is like that, too! He loves to tickle me whereas I hate to be tickled. And he's so big and strong that I simply cannot escape.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago "Awww FUCK!" he yelled, crinkling his nose up and pulling his hand away from his face.
It's nice to see Nick getting some of his own medicine for once. Every Dominant should know what his sub experiences at his hands.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago A familiar warmth and heaviness greeted my nostrils, and I couldn't help but narrow my eyes and glare at the giant gauntlet that engulfed my face.

This was one of the worse things I'd EVER smelt and I simply couldn't handle the idea of taking another whiff from inside there.
Steven shouldn't complain that much! Nick might use the gloves to Steven's disadvantage later on... Bound and gagged and forced to breathe through that glove. Sounds like a dream. :P Perhaps it turns out not to be a sweet dream, but a nightmare. :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

dahanband wrote: 4 years ago I miss Brad's brutality, and I can't wait for the future parts. :D
All this teasing and no bondage would never fly with Brad.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

blackbound wrote: 4 years ago
dahanband wrote: 4 years ago I miss Brad's brutality, and I can't wait for the future parts. :D
All this teasing and no bondage would never fly with Brad.

Exactly :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the support guys!

The next two chapters are gonna feature [mention]Trainedsub[/mention]'s favourite part of the story.
So I'll be dedicated those chapters to him.

As for the story poll, I'm very happy to see us slowly closing in on the 200 user mark.
Remember to vote if you haven't already done so.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for all the support guys!

The next two chapters are gonna feature @Trainedsub's favourite part of the story.
So I'll be dedicated those chapters to him.

As for the story poll, I'm very happy to see us slowly closing in on the 200 user mark.
Remember to vote if you haven't already done so.

So, can I hope to give me a chapter and write my favorite topic? :D :roll: :D

Yeah dude ?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GOOD NEWS! THE BOUND AND GAGGED: FETISH INDEX IS ALMOST COMPLETE!

[mention]dahanband[/mention] I don't write specifically for a reader, but if it happens that I know a good reviewer's particular kink/fetish, I am somewhat inclined to dedicate him a chapter or two and indulge his interest(s) a bit.

But I'll only do so if it doesn't interfere with the storyline.
I've been known to fill a few special requests every now and then ;)

[mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] are each gonna receive their own special set of chapters in the not so distant future.

So if you have a particular kink or interest you'd like me to include at some point, let me know as soon as possible so I can plan it's incorporation.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Daddyyy I’m hoooome! Sorry about my absence, but I’n back in the forum! This next part was my favorite on the old story! I think the last part of the last chapter perfectly demonstrates the duality of Nick’s dominating vs. daddy modes! On one hand he’s a kid who likes to make his sub squirm, but then he protects his sub from anymore torture than he intended them to go through!
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

As a sports gear enthusiast, I immensely appreciated the last couple of chapters. I wonder how much of jocks' collection of used equipment Steven will be familiar with. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONUS CHAPTER:
A FAIR AND UNBIASED OUTLOOK ON BRAD

Is Brad really the devil Steven makes him out to be, or is he simply a misjudged character that's gotten the short end of the stick, so to speak?

Let's examine the facts and remove Steven's personal bias from the equation before attempting to make heads or tails of this heavily debatable character.

Brad's past and upbringing remain shady at best.
We know he was one of Nick's closest friends in high school and can safely assume that he must've been very popular with the girls and the other jocks.

Steven never gave us any specifics about his early relationship with Brad. But from what we can gather, Brad was most likely part of the jocks who merely tolerated Steven's presence because of his affiliation with Nick.

Brad can count Nick as being among his closest friends, and even today - after this latest altercation over Jeremy's custody - the two remain on speaking terms and show at least some signs of renewal.

While Brad did manage to make a few friends, he also made an impressive amount of enemies.
Much to Steven's satisfaction, Nick's cousin (Shawn) and Jeremy's potential new love-interest (Zack) both expressed a certain distaste for Brad.

Curiously though, Nick is not quick to abandon his friend and seems to appreciate Brad in a way that his peers and fellows do not.

Let's take a look at Brad's role in this little fiasco of ours.

Brad was a key player in Steven's initial kidnapping last year.
But he was hardly the only one. Nick was just as guilty, if not more so.

Strangely, Steven apparently forgave one of his kidnappers while holding the other one fully accountable for his actions. Of course, it doesn't help that he had a low opinion of Brad to start with, but from an outside standpoint, Nick's position is even LESS defendable than Brad's in this instance.

At least Brad didn't betray his friend, kidnap him, drag him into the woods against his will and agree to share him with another dude. Those were all Nick's actions! Yet our big, blond Alpha apparently get's away scott free.

Brad has demonstrated time and again just how crafty and resourceful he can be.
He not only managed to convince his buddy to share Steven with him, but he also managed to temporarily drive a wedge between those two and later on, successfully snares himself a cute little nineteen year old kid in the hopes of finally getting a taste of that power he's been lusting after for so long.

His short reign over Steven painted a slightly different picture than what you would expect though.
He was hard, iron-fisted and a little rough around the edges.
But probably not quite as cruel and as mean as Steven made him out to be.

Here's an extract from Steven's own journal: Chapter 31 - The Hike

"Alright guys. Let's do this!" Nick cheered, leading the way up into the steep, densely forested terrain.
We didn't have a compass, or a GPS. But from what I understood, Brad knew these woods well.

And so we set off, Nick leading the way, me in the middle and Brad taking the rear.

The hike went relatively well.

Considering how disadvantaged I was with my hands bound up in front of me, my performance was surprisingly good. Or so I'd like to think.
To my credit, I managed not to lose my footing even once!

It's only after the first half hour that I started feeling the fatigue setting in. Nick's pace was unrelenting.
So much so that I had trouble catching my breathe and walking correctly.
Brad had overtaken me and I was now in the rear, being pulled by the leash, like some prisoner of war being forcefully dragged to the enemy camp.

I tried to groan and moan, but neither of them paid me much attention.
Only when I collapsed on my knees and let my head hang in defeat did the jocks take notice of me.

To my dismay, Brad actually showed some amount pity.

I wanted to think of him as a monster and actually wanted to continue hating him, which I still did.
Strangely enough though, Nick was the one showing me little empathy this time.
In retrospect, I should've been expecting that.
He was by far the most competitive out of the two and probably didn't want me screwing up his average kilometer-per-hour ratio.

"Already!?" the blond hunk complained, frowning down at me as I kneeled on the ground, attempting to catch my breath and calm my heart rate. I couldn't help but notice how his smooth, massive torso was glistening with sweat.

"Aw chill out, bro!" Brad snapped, quickly telling Nick to stand still so he could unzip the backpack and take out a water bottle.

I thought Brad was gonna use the leash to beat me or something, but he did nothing of the sort.
Instead, he came over to me, drank some water and crouched down next to my kneeling position before cupping my chin up and forcing me to drink from the bottle as well.

My chest heaved and I quickly lowered my gaze back to the ground after having finished the contents of the bottle.

Brad held my leash, but gave me a moment to recover while Nick stood there, impatiently waiting for me to get up.

"Thanks for nothing." I thought to myself, raising my eyes up just enough to throw the blond hunk a spiteful glare.
Nick wasn't paying attention though. He was too busy fidgeting with his fancy cardio watch, probably trying to find a way to erase this pause from his track record.
Typical jock.

Brad eventually motioned for me to get up and even bothered checking to see if I was alright.
Ignoring the proper protocol, I nodded my head yes and kept my miserable expression angled down towards the ground.

In a final and seemingly desperate attempt to try and get Steven to capitulate and show him the respect he thought he deserved, our handsome jock decides to tie Nick's protégé up, gag him and take him out to the lake for a dip.

Brad uses this opportunity to scare his prisoner into submission and force him to acknowledge his superiority, a move that Steven apparently never forgave.

Brad's audacious strategy came full circle and slapped him right in the face when Steven later lied about the event and went crying to Nick, conjuring up a whole altercation in which Brad had threatened to rape him and abuse him.

Of course, Brad denied all of it, but Nick wouldn't hear it.

We all know what happened.

Our handsome dark prince had not only fallen victim to a lesser male's secret plotting, but he also got his ass whooped in a brawl with Nick and ended up being bound up and secured into a cruel hogtie.

For all his sharpness of mind and intellect, poor Brad never got a chance to fend off Steven's outlandish claims.
The bigger, heavier, blond hunk wouldn't have it, and promptly muffled Brad's protests by stuffing one of his socks into the guy's mouth and taping it shut.

A fitting payback for all the trouble he'd caused Steven.

Brad's thirst for power didn't end there, however.
On the contrary.

After apparently managing to snare himself an uneducated cutie from off the web, our charismatic 27 year old muscle-hunk finally gets a taste of what it feels like to be in control and dominate another person.

Something definitely wasn't working out though, and it was obvious to all parties involved that Jeremy and Brad were a poor match for each other.

Brad's iron-grasp and his desire for absolute control should've worked out well for a kid like Jeremy. But for some reason, it didn't.

The full on duct tape mummification ordeal Steven and Jeremy had been put through, gave us a strong presentiment that something was amiss. Instead of freeing his sub like Nick had freed Steven, Brad appeared quite content with calling it a night and abandoning Jeremy's helpless form on the living room floor.

There was also never any physical display of love between those two.
At least, not publically.

Having said that, it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that Brad probably wasn't satisfied the way his relationship with Jeremy was going. More specifically, he probably wasn't satisfied with the feeling he got from controlling a kid who was already heavily compliant to begin with.

Brad's gradual use of physical violence becomes inexcusable and deeply discouraging for fans of the character.
Even from a neutral viewpoint, it's hard to miss what a soured and deeply troubled individual he must've been.

The abuse seems to stem from his desire to feel and provoke strong reactions, both for himself and those around him.

He would not lower himself to sitting down with Jeremy and explaining what he wanted.
Such a display would've been a sign of weakness in his eyes.

His insecurity and obsession with not breaking the codified Master/Slave relationship, can easily be interpreted as a sign of low self esteem and lack of confidence.

In short, he was too proud and too insecure to step down and talk to his boi eye to eye.
And Jeremy was too confused and too inexperienced to give his Master what he truly wanted.

Instead of breaking down and expressing himself, the lad would further retract and isolate himself into the safety of his own mind, becoming less and less responsive while the guy he loved became increasingly desperate for some form of reactionary entertainment...like the one Steven provided him months ago.

His exercise of power over Jeremy must've seemed pointless, considering how utterly submissive the kid was right from the start. There was never any fighting. Never any battles to be won, or habits to be broken or built up.
Brad's expectations and desires were never made clear to us, so it's very hard to get a complete picture of what his motivations, hopes and dreams are.

Truly a grey character if ever there was one.

In your opinion, is Brad at all salvageable as person and as a Dom?

What kind of relationship (if any) do you think Brad would be most suited to?

If you had the chance, would you go back in time and take Jeremy's place in an attempt to change Brad for the better? If so, what would you have done differently?

If you could choose THREE words to describe Brad, what would they be?

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]FrenchGinger[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A really good chapter, smart choice to be made and convincing arguments all around.

In your opinion, is Brad at all salvageable as a person and as a Dom?

The answer to both of those is yes. But it would be far from and easy flip around, the problem with low confidence and insecurities is it eat you up from the inside and then out, it can take years of therapy to pull someone out of that. I believe the recent altercation with Brad probably struck him to his lowest. He probably won't go back to save his boi, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it caught him to a state of depression.

There's a lot to say about what could. But the main point is yes, he can. He just needs to take that first step to be willing enough to learn, and that first step is always a mile high.

Can his relationship with Jeremy be repaired and saved?

I wouldn't use repaired, it was broken to begin with. But yes, I do think they can go for a sort of mutual friendship. I still believe Zack is what's best for Jeremy though.

He needs a sub that's a bit like Steven. But not Steven. Someone with an attitude similar, a fighting spirit, but a submissive attitude.

If you had the chance, would you go back in time and take Jeremy's place in an attempt to change Brad for the better? If so, what would you have done differently?

No, I believe; like Shawn; Brad needs to learn how to dominate appropriately before jumping into it. It's not as simple as sit and stay. It's so much more than that.

Insecure, learning, rough

(The latest picture would be a good one for presenting Brad in a better light)
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

Finally catchng back up, and it's great and just plain EXCITING to see we're nearing where the original series ended and about to dip into unexplored waters. Even more exciting is this 'bonus chapter" discussion on Brad, a character I've been torn about with his ambiguity, especially in this forum's version of the story.

I think the answer to this is, "Yes, of course." He did a terrible thing to Jeremy by all accounts, there is absolutely no denying that and I think even Brad would have to acknowledge that he went too far. Nick beating him up and taking Jeremy away would be the biggest sign of that, and the fact that he likely knows exactly where Jeremy is, but hasn't come for him or anything, is also a sign in the direction of him knowing he should probably give his sub some time and space. I think he has the power to be a more empathetic dom, he's already shown signs of that with Steven as you mentioned before. And honestly, the fact that he's kinda set in those older "the dom can't show weakness" mindset sorts of things could be exactly what bugs people like Shawn and Zack... And him working to open up and try and be a better person might get them to approve of him more too.

This one is tougher for me. I don't see Brad and Jeremy as a 'couple', not with how they're presented now at least. They have a similar fetish interest and commonality, but lord knows that's not nearly enough for people to stay together. I think it's more likely they can learn to become friends, and I'd hope that Jeremy would start to speak up more if he truly didn't want something and communicate with Brad a bit more, but even now Jeremy has seemed broken still. Not just the fact he's mega subby, but that could partly just be because he's been 'kidnapped' in a sense from his new home with Brad, he's around more guys he barely knows, and every day is just him waiting for another shoe to drop after Brad. So I dunno about anything more than potential friends without knowing more about Jeremy!

To borrow some terminology from a BDSM site, Brad seems like a Brat Tamer, that's what he loved about messing with Steven. It's not just the power he loves, that's just a part of it. It's the having someone who shows a spine, sassing them, and getting to discipline and train them a bit. Having a mega sub who just squirms and groans is great for some people, but for him a big part of the trill seems to be getting in their heads and messing with them. So that's the sort of thing he needs, a sub who can sass him back, without these preconceived hatreds like Steven has... And possibly even someone who he can mess around with and be a friend as well as a dom too. He has the power of course, and can exert it at anytime, but I think he'd also need a sub who understands that he's not comfortable with talking about his needs and can start the conversation or even pre-empt him wanting to do so and help smooth out any issues for either side to make sure both their needs are met.

This is a tough one! I think I would attempt to do so, just because I'm curious about Brad and think if he'd had a "brattier" sub that he might have been a bit more satisfied... I'd probably have tried to prod him into conversations a bit more. "Hey, I know it's lame to chat like this, but I'd rather we laid some ground work on what we want." Yeah, it's a bit less spontaneous that way, but having a basis you can build off from can lead to more spontaneity as people get closer, and can still be as domineering and in control as he likes.

Three words, huh... How about: Controlling, Mischievous, aaand... Powerful. That last one took me a bit to come up with, but it's true. Even knowing how Nick kicked his ass, and maybe it's part of Steven's bias rubbing off, but Brad's always had this strength and presence about him. He's not the smelliest guy (even if he's said to have his own rank funk, just he's around a lot WORSE guys when we see him), he's not the strongest compared to Nick, but he tends to take over a scene he's in. I kind of hope he gets to grow as a character, become a better dom and person, and then have a bit of 'closure' with Steven admitting he lied and Brad getting a chance to have some small revenge on him...
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Yes. Everyone deserves a new start. People make mistakes, people grow, people reinvent themselves. Should his past actions be cause for a certain amount of hesitation from the other doms? Yes. Undoubtedly. He flew off the handle and abused someone who trusted him with his life. He should be watched.

No. No nonononoNO. Once that type of thing happens.... it can’t UNhappen. Steven will always cringe when Brad raises a hand to him, Nick will always tense, and Jeremy will always shrink back. It is gone.
A hardcore, no reciprocation, Master/Slave relationship. Soneone into chains and whips, but not cuddles and kisses.

No..... I’ve been there. There’s no changing it.

Cocky, rough, scary.
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

In your opinion, is Brad at all salvageable as person and as a Dom? Uh well he did try to get someone to submit by potentially hurting them so In my opinion no.

Can his relationship with Jeremy be repaired and saved? Not really.. It doesn't seem like they even are attracted to one another.

What kind of relationship (if any) do you think Brad would be most suited to? Somebody who can handle his insecurities

If you had the chance, would you go back in time and take Jeremy's place in an attempt to change Brad for the better? If so, what would you have done differently? Sure, I probably would have tried to pull out the sexual side of Brad.

If you could choose THREE words to describe Brad, what would they be? Fascist, Douche, irresistable
[/quote]
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago In your opinion, is Brad at all salvageable as person and as a Dom?
Of course. Jeremy was his first sub that was "his" and I think he had a power trip. He needs to learn that there is such a thing as "too far." Subs like Jeremy that are inexperienced probably aren't aware of their limits need their dom to know to not push too far. If Brad wants to sustain a healthy dom/sub relationship, he needs to be willing to learn how to be in control and keep his sub safe at the same time. Being a dom isn't all about torture.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Can his relationship with Jeremy be repaired and saved?
I don't think Jeremy would be opposed to getting back with Brad, so I guess I'd say it's possible. I don't think they're a great match though.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago What kind of relationship (if any) do you think Brad would be most suited to?
Honestly, someone like Steven, but not Steven because he's already taken by one or maybe 2 Doms :D . He needs a sub that won't completely bend to his will. He needs someone that will push back. As you said in your chapter, Brad having a sub that was a bit of a fighter. He doesn't want a sub that will just lie down and take it, which is kind of what Jeremy is.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago If you had the chance, would you go back in time and take Jeremy's place in an attempt to change Brad for the better? If so, what would you have done differently?
Well if I did go back in time, I wouldn't be so.... Jeremy. As I said above, Brad needs a sub that won't just go along with everything he does. He needs someone who will voice their concerns and tell him when he's gone too far. I think Brad is just new to the dom scene and needs to learn his sub's limits and that even though he's going to be the one in charge most of the time, it is not a one-sided relationship and he needs to look out for his sub as well as himself.
bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago If you could choose THREE words to describe Brad, what would they be?
Cocky, Inexperienced, Sadistic
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]lengban[/mention], [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], [mention]Trainedsub[/mention], [mention]that.kid13[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention] Thanks for all the valuable input, guys.

Hope to hear from [mention]LK3869[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention], [mention]boundluis[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]erômenos[/mention], [mention]Scottstud94[/mention], [mention]Lily[/mention], [mention]Johnsnow[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention], [mention]Phoenix[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]dahanband[/mention] and other fans of Brad as well.

P.S- [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] I agree with you completely about the photo. That's a mighty handsome photo of him, one that I had intentionally kept for this chapter ;)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hmmmm not too sure about Brad

I think he has some kind of an evil streak in him. His demeanor and the way he conducts himself shows this on numerous occasions. Dom is one thing, but beating someone around a room...says to me something else. I think he could be salvageable with the right support.

Potentially. But I believe the longer he stays away from Brad, the more probable he will realise that he was not in a great situation

Well provided he gets help, he might be in a position to be an active dom again. Maybe to Shawn lol

Nope, no way. I am not a therapist :P

severe, sadistic, harsh
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

First, intersting chapters before that Brad detour; cars always give nasty ideas. Must be the physical proximity... And there's still that puffy textile obsession we should talk about :lol:

Then, Brad...
Agree with the poor match with Jeremy, nobody's fault but both's inexperience in finding partners. This starts a vicious circle, frustration to escalading violence.

I'd love to know what's your idea on where Brad's insecurities could come from, for such a big guy... The need for total control on other is usually the aftermath of loss of control in early or too intense experiences. (easy one, probably leading to sad stuff )

Or he's one of those guys who never experience hard times and try to provoque some. I'd say - hide the kids now - he wished to be raped or beaten or both. Which Jeremy certainly couldn't provide... possibly ruining the theory :D
SOBER MORNING EDIT: "raped or beaten" means "wants sex/love with a guy but will never admit it", that's cliché but I always look for basic explainations. I mean, it's either that or he's plain evil and that's no explaination...

All that to say this Brad case still misses crucial data.

As Jeremy, I'd have tried to arouse him sexually, but Jeremy's not ready and Brad would have most probably smashed his face... ( I guess I'm too different from him and Steven to provide good feedback here )

Three words on Brad: Raw, raw and raw :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

As a person. yes. As a Dom ... tentative yes.
With time and some reevaluation of some of his life choices certainly but perhaps at last until he is truely a decent person maybe he should lay off the Domming

Anything is possible but sometimes relationships should end and stay ended. But ultimately same answer as the last question but way more tentatively.

Brad needs a relationship in which the sub can choose to leave, a relationship where Brad doesn't have all the power, a more consensual surrendering of power from the Sub.

How about nope, that is one of the worst basises for a romantic relationship possible. Or any relation that involves a great deal of power dynamics.

Dangerous, unwise, selfish.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Almost done with half of story ...but so far....awesome
appreciate the detailing....just keep it up
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: These next two chapters go to [mention]Trainedsub[/mention]
Enjoy, kiddo!

Chapter 135 – A Perfect Afternoon

Monday, April 24 (11: 40 AM)

Our two friends eventually made their way back to the SUV, with Zack carrying two grocery bags in one hand and his other hand pressed against his much smaller protégé's back. The gesture was sweet, if a little overprotective.

Nick and I both sat there, anticipating their arrival and wondering how much time it would take for them to realise something was amiss with the air quality inside the vehicle.

We watched as Zack guided his young ward towards the passenger side door and watched as he prodded the green-eyed lad in by opening the door for him. Jeremy stepped in and sat himself down, giving Zack enough room to extend the grocery bags towards us so that Nick and I could put the food in our big lunch cooler.

After checking up on Jeremy to make sure the lad was safely buckled down, our handsome driver closed the passenger side door and made his way towards the other side of the SUV.

Nick and I said nothing, but from my position in the backseat, I swear I could see Jeremy crinkle his nose up a little and sniff the air in a somewhat disdainful manner. He was too shy and too polite to say anything, but his sensitive nostrils were definitely picking up the musky foulness that now permeated the inside of the vehicle.

Shortly after seating himself and starting the ignition, Zack started sniffing the air as well.
And from the disgusted look on his face, it was obviously bothering him more than a bit.

"Dude! What's that smell?" he asked, his leather jacket creaking loudly against his seat as he turned to throw Nick a poorly concealed accusatory glance.

When something smelled bad, Nick was almost ALWAYS the prime suspect...and with good reason!
He was always pulling his giant sneax off and airing his socked soles out at the worst possible moment.
Either that, or he was blowing a fart in someone's face...like he'd done to both Shawn and Jeremy just a few days ago.

Funnily enough though, my big blond muscle-King wasn't responsible for the stench this time.
Zack was!

Nick simply smirked at Zack's accusing manner. "Sorry bud. I was bored so I decided to snoop around inside your hockey bag." he admitted, much to his friend's dismay. "You've got some nice gear, but FUCK does it ever smell BAD in there!" he laughed, not losing a beat.

For once, Nick wasn't the guilty party and he seemed positively thrilled at the fact that he could rub that in Zack's face.

"Fuck." Zack mumbled, probably cursing himself for not having left his gear at home in the first place. "It smells worse than the arena changing room in here..." he added, opening the rooftop window up and turning the air conditioner on full blast.

The stud set his sights back on the road and drove us out of the parking lot, quickly putting us back on route to our destination.

Even with the AC on and the windows open, the funk was still going pretty strong inside SUV though.
Zack must've been sweating like CRAZY during his games, I thought to myself.

I don't know whether or not Jeremy was aroused by any of this, but I knew I certainly was!
Zack was a crazy hot guy, and my mind was slowly beginning to connect the stench of his hockey gear to that amazing body and face of his.

Suddenly it didn't seem quite so bad anymore, and my dick was quite determined to stand at attention inside the tight jeans I was wearing.

"Hey Jeremy." Nick spoke, suddenly scooting forward in his seat and putting a hand on the boy's right shoulder. "Ever sniffed a hockey glove before?"

Jeremy was about to answer, but Zack quickly intervened.

"Dude! NO." he cried out, intent on stopping Nick's diabolical plan before he had a chance to carry it out.
From the tone of Zack's voice and the rather serious look on his face, it was obvious that he was well aware of just how bad his hockey gloves were.

I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed when Nick decided not to force the issue.
Zack's gloves were putrid and revolting, but the thought of seeing little Jeremy being forced to sniff them made me hard as FUCK...and from the looks of it, it was making Nick hard and horny as well.

As Zack got us back on route towards our destination, I couldn't help but notice what a beautiful spring day this was turning out to be.

The air was crisp, but the sun shun bright and there were only a few small clouds adorning the otherwise perfectly blue canopy up above.

Before long, Zack turned the radio to some 80's rock music and put more volume in the back so that Nick and I could hear it as well.

I felt a little sad when I saw Jeremy just sitting there, staring out the window.
But then couldn't help but smile when I saw the leather-clad hunk put his hand on the young lad's left tight, probably wanting to let the kid know he wasn't alone.

Zack was really good. And although I did have my fair share of doubts, I have to admit, this double-date thing was a very clever idea.

Satisfied that my friend was finally getting the care and attention he needed, I allowed myself to focus elsewhere and spent the next few minutes looking out the window, watching the trees pass by.

You know those special moments when everything just felt so...perfect?
Yeah, it was one of those.

With everything that was going on between Jeremy and Brad, and all the unanswered questions, doubts and insecurities that were popping up relating to my own life and my own situation, I had a hard time not feeling too emotional and couldn't help but glance up towards my lover.

I felt afraid. Afraid and uncertain about what my future with Nick would look like. Would he tire of me? Was I supposed to be going back to school or looking for a job? Would my parents ever come to terms with Nick and I being together? Should I even tell them about it? Were Nick's parents aware of the relationship I'd formed with their son?

I had so many questions in my head...so many things that needed to be sorted out.
Sometimes it just felt easier to burry them under the carpet for another day. But I was smart enough to know that eventually I'd have to deal with those issues and face them head on.
I just...didn't feel strong enough to reach out to my parents right now, and although I hated the feeling of being completely dependant on Nick, all those months of not being able to find a job really ate up at my confidence.

Frowning and biting my lower lip at the sheer uncertainty surrounding my own situation, I cast my eyes upwards again and kept them locked on my lover's face.

Nick eventually noticed me looking up at him like some frightened infant, but as soon as his blue orbs met mine, I got all fidgety and couldn't help but cast my gaze down.

I kept hoping he'd wrap his arms around me...which is exactly what he ended up doing.

My boyfriend's HUGE, incredibly puffy jacket-clad arms wrapped themselves around me, securing me into a very tight, very protective hug.

The blond stud puckered his lips down over the top of my head before wrapping his arms even tighter around me and pulling me up so that I was resting against his much broader torso.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to slip into an almost trans-like state.
This was paradise

I felt truly safe here, with Nick watching over me and Jeremy now being cared for by Zack.

I spent the rest of the drive, resting against my giant lover while he held me tight and used his big, leather-clad hands to browse on his phone.

Even though he was focused on his phone, it still felt like absolute bliss being this close to him, especially with those great big arms of his holding me down and making sure I stayed safe.

I must've dozed up at some point, 'cause the next thing I remember was waking up to the sweet sound of Zack's voice.

"This is it, guys!" he cheerfully exclaimed, bringing SUV to a halt and turning off the engine.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I quickly forced myself to sit up and observe my surroundings.

Even from inside the CR-V, the view was breathtaking!

Zack was the first to open his door and get out, followed by own hunky knight in shining armour.

Nick grabbed the heavy lunch cooler and stepped out of the vehicle before allowing me to do the same.
But even while doing so, I had a hard time keeping my eyes off Zack and Jeremy.

Now that we'd arrived, the boi appeared a little more nervous than usual.
I couldn't blame him. He had no idea what to expect and probably had no idea where we even were.

Zack was quick to escort his young protégé out and remained as courteous and as chivalrous as ever.
"There we go." he said, wrapping his leather-clad hand around Jeremy's upper arm and helping him out of the Honda, like a father helping out his five-year-old son.

Even after closing the front door, Zack continued holding onto Jeremy and kept a tight grip around the kid's upper arm.

As soon as we were all out onto the fine gravel road, Jeremy's eyes met with mine and he blushed.
He probably felt uncomfortable and unused to being the center of attention like this.

Nick quickly took the heavy lunch cooler and strapped it over his shoulders before putting his hand on my back and leading the way.

"Alright, let's find a nice spot and settle down." he said, keeping his hand on my upper back as we set foot on the elevated grassy terrain overlooking the picturesque, two kilometer-wide river.

The grass was green and the tree leaves were beginning to take form under the early spring sun.

The landscape was quite simply stunning, and to top it off, it was being complimented by a variety of bird chants, not to mention the soothing sound of rushing water from the not-so-distant river down below.

The air felt a little cooler here than it was back home, and it was a little more windy than I would've liked.
A moderately strong north-western wind insisted on blowing across the valley, making us particularly happy about the clear skies and the early afternoon sun's uninterrupted presence.

We quickly found a nice spot next to an old weeping willow tree. The thick trunk granted us a little coverage from the wind, and the slope we were standing on offered us a spectacular view of the river and its beautiful windswept shores.

Nick and I sat next to each other, and the other two double-daters sat down just a few feet away from us.

We chatted a bit and took some time to observe the landscape, all four of us mesmerized by the picturesque scenery and the sight of seemingly endless amounts of water rushing north, towards the open sea.

Nick and Zack both opened up beers for themselves, while Jeremy and I had to make do with two cans on ginger ale. For some reason, Nick felt that beer was for real men, and Zack apparently agreed with that philosophy.

Nick handed me my can of soda and Zack did the same for Jeremy, but not before opening the can for him with his thickly-padded gloved hands.

The brown haired Alpha's leather jacket creaked loudly as he extended his arm around the young submissive and forced him to sit closer.
Jeremy's cheeks were turning pink once again.

We spent about an hour, eating, drinking and talking.
Nick and Zack did most of the talking, but every now and then I'd get a word out as well.

Zack asked me a few questions about my past studies and my reasons for not pursuing professional competition swimming.

He seemed to think I was really good at it.

It was nice of him to include me in the discussion, but we both knew his mind was on the quiet young lad he had sitting next to him.

"Wanna go for a walk?" he finally asked Jeremy, putting his half-empty beer bottle down and cupping his hand under the young lad's chin.

Jeremy had been perfectly quiet so far and hadn't said a single word since stepping out of the SUV.

"C'mon, let's go." Zack said, not giving the boi a chance to refuse his offer.

Nick and I watched as the big leather-clad hockey player wrapped his hand around the boy's upper arm and helped him up.

"See you guys in a bit." he told us, throwing Nick a cocky wink before slowly escorting his young ward towards the coastline for some much needed one-on-one time.

As the two walked down across the hilly tree-lined terrain, Zack's grip on the boy's arm was replaced with a more casual hand-on-the-back hold.
But even from a distance, it was obvious that they were walking slowly and with no specific destination in mind.

The walk offered them the seclusion and peace they needed to get to know each other properly, while giving Nick and I some privacy of our own.

This was turning out to be nothing less than a perfect afternoon.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I love this chapter soooooo much. It’s so good in so many ways
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Still following this story and enjoying it 😉 keep up the good work!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: THE BOUND AND GAGGED: KINK INDEX IS FINALLY COMPLETE!

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Mrtrident178[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]that.kid13[/mention] [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]erômenos[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Lily[/mention] [mention]boundluis[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]observer1[/mention] [mention]chloroboy[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]Meac[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]dude59641[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]atilaus[/mention] [mention]jay_write[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 136 – Clarity

Monday, April 24 (1: 30 PM)

I didn't mind having Jeremy at home with us. It's just that...having Nick's attention split between the two of us greatly deepened my craving for these rare moments of intimacy.
Call me an attention whore, but I actually found myself longing for the blond hunk's undivided attention.

As we watched Zack and Jeremy slowly walk away from us down the coastline, I turned to my lover and snuck my hands inside his unzipped jacket, anxious to feel the warmth of his buff torso.

Nick's steely blue gaze immediately settled down on me as I nestled myself closer to him and assumed a somewhat needy posture. I guess you could say I was feeling more mushy than usual.

He didn't say anything, but I could feel his eyes on me, analyzing me...scrutinizing me.

I looked up into his face but found myself unable to match his stare and quickly lowered my gaze back down.

"What's wrong?" he asked, slowly using his gloved fingers to raise my chin up a bit.

I should have opened up, but instead I remained silent and kept my eyes fixed to the ground.
Nick was used to my antics though and it was obvious to him that something was wrong.

"Steven." he spoke, huffing loudly and lifting my chin up a little higher so that I was forced to stare up into his mesmerizing blue orbs. "Talk to me. What's wrong?" he asked, appearing concerned but also a little unnerved and tired of my constant whining and mushiness.

I lifted up my eyes and temporarily met his gaze, unable to rid myself of the solemn expression that insisted on displaying itself across my face.

But instead of explaining myself, I just shrugged.
There were so many things I needed to tell him...so many things that needed to be said.

The blue eyed hunk continued looking at me without saying anything.

His expression didn't betray any motive or hidden agenda.

He'd changed.
We both had.

This was still the same old Nick. The same big guy that used to bully me and protect me.
We were no longer friends though.

Ever since the move, our relationship had deepened, forcing me to re-evaluate my priorities in life and give thought to a future that was very different from the one I'd always imagined having.
This was all so sudden and overwhelming.
I'd read about these sorta relationships; where one individual sacrifices his entire time and energy serving his partner, and in turn gets all his needs and desires taken care off.

While the concept was hot on paper, the idea of actually wasting my life being someone's house-boi was...hard to digest. Nick didn't seem in a rush to figure things out, and he didn't seem to think that it was a good idea for me to try and do so either.

Still, I'd only spent a short time staying at home and already I was growing restless.

I needed to know where I was heading with my life!
I couldn't just stand by and do nothing.

Did Nick really want me to be his house-boi? Did he want me at home, cleaning up after him and being fully dependant?
Could I actually live my life like that?
And even if I could...How would he explain that to his parents?
How would I explain that to MY parents?!

The sunny, peaceful riverside setting was too enchanting and too romantic for me not to feel emotional about the recent changes in my life.

These were uncertain times.
But the thing that frightened me above all else, was the thought of losing Nick.

Averting my gaze down, I pulled away from him a bit, unsure about whether or not he was in the mood to tolerate my current borderline-emotional state.

I was expecting him to tell me to cheer up and was almost certain he'd tell me not to ruin the day by becoming all moody and sentimental. But his reaction was nothing of the sort.

"Hey...where are you going?" he spoke, his voice almost a gentle whisper as he attempted to pull me back against him. He definitely wasn't the mushy type. But he didn't need to cover me in kisses or say anything special to convince me that he truly cared.

I was outraged, hurt and scared and when I found out he had gone to Brad's place without telling me. I felt betrayed that he'd intentionally left me out of the loop. But when I realized that he'd kept me in the dark so as not to worry me more than I already was, it became clear that he was only trying to protect me.

I was angry at him, but deep down inside, I really loved him and felt touched by the lengths he went to make sure I was okay.

There was a LOT of stuff I wanted to tell him.
But the sad truth was, I was absolutely terrible at trying to explain the way I felt...especially in peaceful, romantic settings like these. My emotions were way too close to the surface, which probably explained a lot about me and my experiences while growing up.

My fatherly Dom spun me around so that I was facing him and lifted my chin back up just in time to see a tear roll down the corner of my left eye.

He frowned a bit, but I could tell from his look that he felt pity.

"Nick, I..." I started saying, before taking a deep breath and lowering my gaze back down to the grassy floor.

Nick just help my chin in his hand and kept his eyes locked on my face, patiently waiting for me to gather myself.

"...I love you...so much." I whimpered, lowering my head down in shame and biting my lower lip to stop myself from crying and making an even bigger fool of myself.

The hunk let go off my face and I instantly heard the sound of creaking leather as he began removing his thick police gloves.

His fingers cupped the base of my chin once more, but this time they felt much warmer and more personal.

"I know, babe." he purred in a low tone, using his warm hand to caress my tear-lined cheek. "I know."

More tears streamed down my face as I lifted my eyes up to meet his.
I'd never felt so in-tune with anyone in my entire life as I felt right now, with Nick.
It was a moment of pure clarity, in which our eyes did the speaking, not our mouths.

"You're cold." he observed, frowning a little at the fact that my skin felt icy against his bare hands.
"Come here." he ordered, immediately pulling me in towards him and spreading his beefy thighs and legs apart so that I could scoot in between them.

With his back resting against the enormous willow tree, Nick had no trouble pulling my sobbing form up between his muscular legs.

No sooner had I curled up against his chest that those arms and legs of his were wrapped around me.
I sobbed some more and sniffled back a few tears, but my hunky guardian hushed me down and pulled me up so that my face was resting against his powerful t-shirt-clad chest.

"Shhhh" he purred, wrapping his big arms around me and using his super fat puffer jacket to shield my face and body from the chilly north-western wind.

"It's okay..." he whispered, kissing the top of my head, and holding me like a father cradling his frightened boy.

Nick sat himself back against the trunk of the large willow tree. He lifted his head up to the blue sky, inhaled the air and closed his eyes before exhaling slowly.

I felt safe, resting my head against him like this and feeling his chest rise and fall with each breath.
The air inside his puffer was a sharp contrast to the strong riverside breeze I'd been basking in just a few seconds earlier.

It was really warm and stuffy in here.
I could hear the wind blowing, but no longer felt it's cold embrace against my skin.

The combined smell of my Master's cologne, deodorant and warm earthy scent tickled my nostrils and eased me down into a light sleep.

I remember closing my eyes and taking in deep breaths through my nose.
I didn't want him to let go. I didn't want this moment to end.

I felt so at peace, so safe.

I closed my eyes.
We both did.

Nick was the one who nudged me awake, sometime later.

I had no idea how much time had passed, but going by the position of the sun, I'd have to guess we were closing in on late afternoon. I must've been asleep for hours!

I opened my eyes lazily and craned my head up to look at my Master's face.

"The lovebirds are back." he pointed out, drawing my attention North, in the direction our two friends had started walking a few hours ago.

They were less than half a kilometer away and slowly making their way towards us.

Zack was talking and using his hands to explain something, or at least that's what it looked like to my hazy eyes.
Both of them were smiling and for the first time since I'd known him, Jeremy was laughing!

I hadn't seen him smiling before...not like this.

It suited his face.
Smiling, I mean.

Nick and I remained in our embrace even as Zack and Jeremy closed in and walked up to the tree we sitting under.

It wasn't long before our two guardian angels decided to call it a day.

The drive home was a little over a hundred kilometers and everyone was hungry and anxious to eat a warm meal.

I would've been more content to go home, but the two Alphas decided we'd eat out at the restaurant tonight, no doubt as a means for Zack to prolong his first date with Jeremy.

That was a good sign at least.
From Jeremy's shy smile and Zack's cheerful manner, it looked as if those two were genuinely getting along.

Nick and I got up, and as soon as we'd gathered all our stuff, we followed our two friends and headed for the CR-V...leaving the site as pristine as we'd found it earlier this afternoon.

Zack and Jeremy led the way and Nick and I followed suite, the four of us walking as two distinct couples.

Surrounded by a friend and two very large, very protective Alphas, Brad's rebuttal - although inevitable - seemed somewhat distant and rather unimportant at the moment.

For the first time in what seemed like a long time...everything felt just right.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I am so here for this wholesome shit. Amazing chapter, you did really well capturing Steven's headspace
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic