BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm amazed at the number of chapters that has been added since my last visit. I think it was very sweet of Nick to allow Steven to pick his clothes. I remember the chapter with the hockey bag. I believe it was really hot at the time and I'm sure it will be hot now again! I'd love to get the treatment Steven is about to receive.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Chapter 77 - Shadows of Times Past

poor Jeremy :D
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Chapter 88 - The Arrest

The poor kid was now tightly taped up and gagged, and would probably be spending the evening sucking on one of Master Shawn's incredibly putrid stinkers.

He couldn't beg for mercy. He couldn't cry out. He couldn't speak and he couldn't call for help.
The only thing he could do, was lie there and suck on his fat, smelly gag.

I had no intention of letting Nick or Shawn plug my mouth up with one of their rotten socks!

And so, when the blond bully finally released my mouth and allowed me to either accept or refuse my gag, I immediately cried out affirmative, and ended up practically begging Brad to stuff his big, cheesy sock straight in.

My favorite part ...

I wish, I was in place of shown... :twisted: 8-)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yay, I was waiting for the part where Zack's nasty hockey gear comes into play! Glad to see you are keeping that!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]dahanband[/mention] Welcome on board, bud!
Glad to see you're enjoying those chapters so much and glad to see another dominant guy join the forum.

Yeah, chapter 88 was definitely fun to write.
The forced mummification and that Russian Roulette game Jeremy and Steven were forced to play was a definite hit with the readers.

You'll notice that your posts have been edited.
Quoting entire chapters really clogs the board up. Best you just specify which chapter you're at or which chapter you're reviewing instead of quoting the whole thing ;)

Don't be afraid to share your thoughts and the characters and their current relationships with one another.
Hope you continue to enjoy your reading, bud 8-)

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Yes! I'm changing the hockey gear scene a bit, but adding more content instead of removing it. The upcoming scene was always a favourite with you guys, so I wouldn't dream of removing it from the story canon. Lots of fun up ahead!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Huge quote removedat request of author.

amazing chapter 8-)
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Oh god great ...

finally finished it, and I got to you guys. 8-)

Waiting for the controversial and exciting parts, my dear writer. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]dahanband[/mention] Glad to see you finally caught up, mate!
Now you'll have to wait for new updates, like everyone else. Haha 8-)
Don't worry, bud. I usually publish 2-3 chapters a week and you'll be able to read chapter 133 a bit later tonight.

Now that you've read the whole thing, I gotta ask. D'you have a favourite and least favourite character?
Did any scene or chapter stand out? What was your favourite part so far?

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

@bondagefreak

Oh my dude ... I'm ready to die but I'm not expecting anything.

Well...my favorite character is Steven. I wish I had one like that boy for me ,all the time. And also with Nick characters I feel a sense of proximity.

My favorite part was Steven's kidnapping by Nick and his nightly takeover to the tent ...

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

dahanband wrote: 4 years ago My favorite part was Steven's kidnapping by Nick and his nightly takeover to the tent ...

Ah yes. Chapter 96-98. Fun times!
Poor Steven was freaking out during the kidnapping.
Nick isn't the most romantic guy, but there was something very intimate and revealing about him taking Steven up into a private camping spot like that to finally claim his young sub's virgin ass.

The confines of Nick's super fat, musky old expedition bag wasn't nearly as romantic as a lofty hotel room would've been. Nevertheless, I think it was good experience for the two of them.
Steven definitely seemed surprised at how gentle Nick was with him during the actually fucking, and I'm sure his night inside Nick's bag proved to be a very warm and comfortable one.

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

ha ha ha :twisted: not poor Stevie...

If I were Nick , I would do the same with Steven... :D

Oh, the truth ... Brad does not intend to take revenge on Nick? :twisted:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

ok, no spoilers :D
But waiting for Brad's revenge on Steve and Nick. I think the scene will be tremendous. :twisted:

thanks dude...
I am waiting and eager.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 133 – The Hockey Bag

Monday, April 24 (11: 30 AM)

The instant my boyfriend unzipped our brown-haired driver's large hockey bag, a strong, sickeningly potent smell started spilling out and quickly filled up the confines of the vehicle.

Squashed between the oversized sports bag and my huge, puffer-clad Alpha, I was once against transformed into an unfortunate victim of circumstance. And let me tell you, a highly unpleasant experience that was.

"Uggghh! Niiiick!" I cried out, suddenly squinting me eyes shut and crinkling my nose up.

The rotten stench that spilled out into the SUV was similar to that of a stink bomb!
And being so close to the bag, I was the first to get a whiff of the charismatic hockey player's foul-smelling gear.

"Nick, close the bag!" I complained, turning my head away and desperately pressing my body back against my boyfriend's to try and put some distance between myself and Zack's bag.

Unfortunately for me, even my lover's warm, earthy scent and the smell of his enticing cologne wasn't enough to protect me against the fumes gushing out of the smelly stink trap.
Our handsome driver's gear stank to HIGH HEAVENS and was quickly taking over the entire vehicle along with it!

Although Nick had also become a victim of his own curiosity, he was no foreigner to the smell of gym lockers rooms and was able to hold his ground much better than I was able to.
"Aww come on. It's not that bad." he shot, before coughing and laughing at the ridiculousness of his own comment.

Seriously, the stench was awful.
Just plain awful.

I had trouble imagining what could cause his gear to smell so bad, but a quick look at the stuff Nick was pulling out of Mr. Knight-in-shining-armour's bag gave me a better idea of what we were dealing with.
Hockey gear had a reputation for getting really stinky, really fast.
I mean, you had all this heavy protective gear; pads, gloves, body armour. Everything was heavily padded and lined with thick, shock-absorbing foam. Basically turning the gloves and various pads into bacteria-infested sweat sponges.

It was horrible, and Zack apparently wasn't helping the matter by wearing the same undergarments over and over.

His long sleeved blue compression shirt and grey Adidas compression shorts were all crumpled up and still looked moist and dingy from the last game he'd played.
My eyes also caught sight of some large briefs and a very worn-in jockstrap with the athletic cup still lodged inside the moldy-looking front pouch. Gross!

At least Nick didn't seem interested in investigating his buddy's underwear, and was actually careful to avoid rummaging through Zack's smellier stuff.

My relief was short-lived though, and I quickly found myself crinkling my nose up again as Nick pulled out a HUGE, blue and white hockey sock from his buddy's smelly hockey sack.
The over-the-knee, team-coloured hockey sock was bad, but it was nothing compared to the socks Zack had been wearing underneath his team socks.

I was horrified when Nick dropped the giant wool sock back in the bag and fished out a pair of white, Nike tube socks instead.

They weren't just any tube socks. They were BIG tube socks. Stained brown and looking like they hadn't
been washed in AGES!

While they didn't smell nearly as strong as the socks my boyfriend currently had on his feet, Zack's giant tube socks were cheesy enough to make me gag and cough.

"Damn! These fuckers STINK!" Nick laughed, which I thought was especially ironic coming from him.

Since my move with Nick, I was becoming increasingly convinced that he was actually suffering from Athlete's foot or something. I mean, yes...he did wear his socks and shoes all the time. But poor footwear-hygiene aside, his feet would start stinking up the place less than hour after he'd step out of the shower.
And considering how abnormally strong and potent his foot odour was, it could be very annoying at times.

While Zack's socks weren't as bad as Nick's, or even Shawn's for that matter, they were still ripe as fuck and smelly enough to make me sick to my stomach.

I was VERY tempted to let out a complaint of my own, but decided not to give Nick the satisfaction of complaining.

My resolve was immediately crushed when my brutish boyfriend suddenly decided to scrunch up his buddy's big tube socks up into one giant ball, and press the huge wad up against my face.

I can't tell you how grossed out and horrified I was.

"NNNNMmmmpphh!" I screamed, closing my mouth to avoid getting the putrid stinkers lodged between my lips.

I fought and screamed through gritted teeth, but my super hunky Dom had no trouble wrapping his huge arms around me and holding me still. The noisy swooshing of nylon echoed across the vehicle as my giant, puffer-clad Alpha wrestled me into a tight hold, crushing me between his colossal arms like some upstart bug.

"Uuuugghh! MMMNNNOOOO!" I cried out, while still managing to keep my mouth shut.
This was an uphill battle and we both knew it.

Even for all my screaming and struggling, Nick just laughed and seemed intent on making me sniff his handsome buddy's giant wad of heavily worn socks.

I cried out and screamed, but my attempts to break free were futile.
Even wearing his incredibly fat, bulbous nylon puffer jacket, my muscular boyfriend was more than a match for my buckled down, squirmy little form.

Zack's wadded socks were pulled away from my face, but before I could scream in protest, an all-too-familiar gloved hand clamped itself over my mouth, covering my chin, my lips and most of my nostrils.

Nick's second gloved hand brought the wadded ball of giant tube socks back to my face, this time effectively smothering my partially clogged nostrils up.

The blue-eyed muscle-King laughed and chuckled as I cried out and struggled.
"Haha! C'mon. Sniff those socks." he ordered, pressing the hockey player's balled up stinkers over my eyes and nose.

To my credit, I did manage to hold my breath for a good twenty seconds.

But Nick's iron grip was unrelenting, and pretty soon my nostrils were forced to flare open.
And flare open they did.

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

IN came the smell of my boyfriend's leather cop gloves and IN came the revoltingly strong smell of Zack's musky toe cheese.

I ended up coughing and gagging rather ferociously inside my boyfriend's hand, but he just laughed at my continued misfortune and started teasing me.

"Awww. Haha! Shhhh...come here." he chuckled, pulling the big bundle of ripe socks away from my face and pulling me in, towards his buff chest.

I was pissed off and grossed out, but it didn't take long for the blond Alpha to win me over again.

In a matter of seconds, he had those huge arms of his wrapped around me and had a hand cupped behind the back of my head, keeping my face nuzzled up inside his unzipped jacket and allowing me to enjoy the warmth of his super broad, muscular torso.

Still a little angry at him for making me sniff his buddy's ridiculously stinky socks, I ended up putting on a sulky, grouchy-looking expression and rose my gaze up to contemplate frustratingly handsome face.
A cocky smirk quickly formed itself over my lover's lips as he looked down at me, and the grumpy frown I was sporting caused him to laugh and chuckle in delight.

For all his fatherly qualities, Nick was still very much a jock at heart.
And he absolutely loved hazing me and using his great size advantage against me.

"What's wrong, babe? You don't like Zack's socks?" he asked, grinning down at me with an annoyingly innocent-looking expression painted across his face.

I huffed and glared up into his sunglasses before frowning deeply.
"No, they stink!" I complained, almost immediately burying my face back inside his incredibly fat puffer to try get away from the unbearable stench oozing out of Zack's smelly hockey bag.

Nick just chuckled and bent his face down to kiss the top of my head before rummaging through his friend's bag once more.

The ordeal wasn't over.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Love Nick's playfulness and Steven's demise. Now if Zack could only catch Nick in the act of exposing Steven to what's next on the menu (i.e. whatever he fishes out), it would be awesome :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sounds like someone needs to be stuffed into a duffel bag with all the gear for a few hours.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

In case some of you missed this, I'm currently working on a Comprehensive Kink Index: HERE

A quick shootout to all those of you who've supported me with comments and feedback this past year.
You guys have been incredible! Simply incredible.

For those of you who wanna see how far we've come, here's a flashback exactly one year ago: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... =175#p7698

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 134 – Dirty Little Secret

Monday, April 24 (11: 35 AM)

At first, Nick complained about the fact that his buddy's stuff smelled so bad and that he probably hadn't washed any of his gear in months.

But the expensive equipment seemed to get the better of him, and instead of zipping the bag shut, he simply pressed on and continued going through Zack's stuff.

"Nice skates." he commented, causing me to slowly turn my head towards the big hockey skates that we being pulled out of the duffle bag.

As it turns out, all of Zack's hockey gear was blue, white and black, with blue being the most prominent of the three. Those were probably his team colours, I thought to myself.

But man, there was a lot of stuff inside his bag! Skates, a helmet, tons of pads and protective gear, a blue and white jersey, a HUGE pair of thickly padded hockey pants...gloves, socks, you name it!
There were also a few rolls of hockey tape lying around in there, which, unsurprisingly didn't fail to get my attention.

Nick didn't seem to care about the tape though.
Instead, he pulled out one of Zack's big, blue hockey gloves and slowly slipped his left police glove off so that he could slip his hand into the much larger hockey mitt.
The glove was REALLY big, which made sense since Zack was a big guy with big hands.

The instant Nick slipped his hand in to see how his buddy's glove would fit, he cried out and immediately pulled his hand back out.

"Fuck! It's all wet in there!" he barked, pulling his hand out of the insulated glove, with a clear look of disdain on his otherwise handsome face.

As soon as his hand was free, he brought it up to his nose and gave it a quick sniff.
The smell that coated his palm and fingers didn't seem to agree with him at all though.

"Awww FUCK!" he yelled, crinkling his nose up and pulling his hand away from his face.

I watched as he picked up Zack's hockey glove and watched as he peered inside it, almost as if trying to determine whether or not the stench on his hand truly came from being inside the glove for two seconds.
Slowly bringing the dreaded thing up to his face, my hunky boyfriend quickly put his nose a few centimeters away from the opening and allowed his nostrils to flare open just a bit.

"Uggghh, DUDE!" he cried out, pulling the glove away from his face even faster than he'd pulled his hand out of it.

From the strength of his reaction, I think it was safe to say that we'd found the source of the unbearable stench.
The rotten, foul-smelling odour that permeated the SUV...it was coming from Zack's gloves.

"Fuck!" Nick barked, apparently not getting over just how bad the inside of that glove smelled.

The blond hunk waved his hand in front of his face and breathed in and out a few times, no doubt trying to dissipate the potent fumes that had temporarily overwhelmed his senses.

Of course, being the gallant and chivalrous guy that he was, Nick wasn't about to let a golden opportunity like this just slip by. Before I had a chance to do anything, those huge, puffy arms of his wrapped themselves around me, pinning my feeble arms down to my sides and squashing me tight against his buff torso.

"Here, smell this." he said, brining the giant hockey glove up to my face and trying to align the large opening so that it was over my mouth and nose.

"NOOOOO! Nick...STOPPPP!." I protested, immediately turning my head away in an attempt to escape the incoming stink trap.

My attempts to flee were hopeless though.
Being seated and buckled down with my 6'4, 240-pound boyfriend's giant arms wrapped around me, I didn't really have anywhere to go.
The only thing I could do was cry out and flail my head left and right.

Other than simply postponing the inevitable, my wild attempts to break free weren't proving very effective.

"No! Nick! No! NO! NOOO!" I cried out, desperately trying to twist my head away from the approaching glove.

Nick just laughed.
The swooshing sound coming from his massively overstuffed jacket, combined with my constant cries and pleas for mercy...it must've been very arousing to him. The big muscle-King was hard as ROCK down there. I could feel his overgrown shaft rubbing and throbbing against my lower backside every time I moved.
He wanted to bone me. He always wanted to bone me.

I have to admit, even though I was freaking out about being forced to sniff Zack's hockey glove, having sex inside the back of some cluttered SUV was pretty hot.

"Come on, boi. Stop squirming around." Nick mumbled, flexing his huge arms even tighter around me, to the point where I could barely fill my lungs up with air.

Finally, I was broken and I couldn't fight any longer.

My loud protests gave way to pathetic whimpering and the beefy, blue eyed bully quickly brought the deceptively good-looking glove closer to my face.

On the outside, it looked real nice and neat.
There were a few scuff marks here and there, but nothing to hint at the potent odour-producing bacteria that festered within.

But as the inside of the big glove loomed in closer to my face, I couldn't help but notice how thick and lofty the black inner padding looked.

No wonder his gloves smelled so bad!
Zack's hands must've been sweating like crazy all cooped up in there, during those long practice sessions.

Pretty soon, my big, brutish boyfriend had the glove so close to my face that I couldn't avoid it any longer.
The word he used when he finally had my face where he wanted it, actually make my dick harden a little.

"Gotcha!" he chuckled, finally clamping his buddy's giant hockey mitt over my face; trapping my chin, mouth and nose inside the thickly padded opening.

Nick wanted me to take a deep breath, but I still had a bit of fight in me.

"Mmnnnpph!" I cried out, instantly clamping my mouth shut and refusing to breathe in.

The air inside the glove was warm and heavy.
And when the top of my nose came into contact with the thick foamy padding, I was immediately grossed out by how moist it felt.

Zack's sweaty gear was probably stripped off and thrown right back into his large hockey bag after each game.
That would explain the smell, it would also explain why everything was so moist and crumpled up in there.
His gear never got a chance to air out!
I could only imagine how sweaty those compressions shorts of his must've been.

"C'mon, boi!" Nick pressed, keeping his buddy's foul-smelling gauntlet clamped over my face and adopting a somewhat more aggressive tone. "Hurry up. I wanna hear you taking a big whiff o' that glove." he ordered.

I whimpered and cried out, but the hunk was adamant.
He wanted me to sniff and he wouldn't be satisfied 'till I complied with his wishes.

Don't ask me why, but after holding my breath and struggling for a good fifteen seconds, I finally decided to give in and actually filled my lungs up with the dank air inside of Zack's giant hockey glove.

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFF*

BIG mistake.
I should've just breathed through my mouth and resisted the blond bully's attempts to make me sniff.

From how grossed out Nick had been, I knew Zack's glove wouldn't be pleasant to smell.
But NOTHING could've prepared for me the raunchy odour that spilled into my nostrils when I finally sniffed.

"UUUUGGGHHHHMMMMPHHHH!" I screamed, instantly struggling to get my face out of the handsome hockey player's horribly pungent glove.

I swear, the smell was strong to the point where I actually thought my insides were gonna melt.
Although the stench was a bit different, Zack's gloves easily ranked way up there with my boyfriend's big work boots and basketball shoes.

Nick pulled the glove off my face and I immediately started coughing and taking in deep breaths to try and alleviate my need to puke.

I genuinely felt sick...which reminded me of the way I felt those times when Nick had forced me to sniff the inside of his hightops. Zack's hockey gloves were just as bad.

"Doesn't smell too good in there, eh kiddo?" Nick teased, apparently having great fun at my expense.

I just laid my head back against his upper chest and focused all my efforts on taking deep, steady breaths through my mouth.

I felt sick to my stomach, but the last thing I wanted was to make a mess in Zack's SUV.

Unfortunately for me though, Nick wasn't quite done yet and seemed rather intent on having another go at me.

"Ready for round two, babe?" he asked, chuckling cockily as he threw his buddy's left glove back in the bag and took hold of the right-hand glove instead.
"Here. Let's see if you like this one better." he mumbled, quickly bringing the second hockey mitt up to my face.

I cried out and whimpered, but my attempts to break loose and wiggle away were once again utterly futile.

"Shhhh. C'mon. STOP your whining. Just stick your little face in there and sniff the inside of Zack's fuckin' glove." the hunk growled, slowly loosing patience with me.

I struggled and fought like there was no tomorrow, but even though I squirmed around as much as I could, the approaching glove eventually closed in for the kill and successfully clamped down over my panicked face.
"Thaaat's it. There we go..." Nick mumbled, slowly pressing the glove down and muzzling my entire face up inside the large, thickly padded opening.

A familiar warmth and heaviness greeted my nostrils, and I couldn't help but narrow my eyes and glare at the giant gauntlet that engulfed my face.

This was one of the worse things I'd EVER smelt and I simply couldn't handle the idea of taking another whiff from inside there.

I held my breathe for as long as I could, but when the time to breathe finally came, I simply opened my mouth and sucked some air in that way.

Nick was in a playful mood though. So instead of being angry, he just laughed and pulled the glove off my face before throwing it back inside the large duffle bag.

He teased me a bit at first, but when he noticed how absolutely grossed out I was, he sorta calmed down and quickly went back to daddy-mode.

I swear, I was an inch away from puking my guts out on the SUV floor.

"Aww, okay. Come here." the blond man purred, pulling me up against him and pushing my face against his broad, t-shirt-clad chest.

"Deep breaths. Nice and slow." he ordered, using his super thick puffer jacket to shield my face from the stench that filled the vehicle.

I spent the next minute or so, sniffing in my lover's warm, soothing scent, until finally, the urge to be sick passed and I was breathing normally again.

The instant Nick saw Zack and Jeremy emerge out of the supermarket, he zipped the big hockey bag up and pushed it back into position, where it had originally been.

Our two lovebirds would have a MAJOR surprise once they opened the doors and got back in.
There air was hot and heavy and there was some SERIOUS stink going on in the CR-V.
All of it thanks to Zack and his sweaty, STINKY hockey gear.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Sorry about my silence lately, I have been reading the chapters. I think I just adore Zack, he's close to my love of Nick and I think just beating out Shawn. Brilliantly written as always, it's so rare to find stories in the first person that are written with such skill, and really engage the reader.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Just got all caught up in the newest chapters and hey we're wonderful! Keep up the good work
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

The story has always been great and the quality of the writing just gets better and better. To get something this good takes hours of writing and editing. I have no idea where you find the time for all this but am so glad you do.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I am drawn into Steven's stink treatment and how Nick is so nonchalant about taking and using his buddies gear to torture Steven. H-O-T. :lol:

I am really looking forward to the upcoming chapters as I believe it was close to this point in your story where the site went down! Now with the introduction of Shawn and the new version of the epic story, your audience is waiting on pins and needles for the ultimate saga to unfold further. Simply Awesome! :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 4 years ago I am really looking forward to the upcoming chapters as I believe it was close to this point in your story where the site went down!
Yup, we're getting closer and closer. Right now we're actually at chapter 93 of the original draft version, which spanned 119 chapters before the crash of our old homepage. Only 25 original chapters left before we finally land in uncharted territory!

Reminds me of just how unrealistic my goals are sometimes.
You know, early last year when I started this remastered version, I was expecting to have all original chapters redone and published by the beginning of the summer. Here we are, an entire year later, and I'm STILL not done reworking the original content. Time flies.

At this rate, I should be done with all the original draft chapters by August.
To be fair though, there have been lots of major tweaks and Shawn's arrival does slow things down and blur things up a little. I have big plans for that guy.

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

You’re doing a great job Bondagefreak! Take the time you’ll need and don’t think you’ll neef to rush it down. We can wait.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

I think I should start reading the first season.
I miss Brad's brutality, and I can't wait for the future parts. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic