BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

As I tend to get quite empathic with stories, it's quite normal for me to grow fond of a specific character.

It usualy takes me a few chapters to grow attached or identify with a certain character. In the first ones, a slight preference develops, as the story progresses I "connect" more to one specific one. Chances are that, during the story, a new character is introduced that might shift my interest, but usually I'll stay with the "first love".

In this story I'll stay with Steven and Shawn, but develop an interest for Zack.
But if I think of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s "On Vacation: as soon as Luke stepped in the picture I was sold. And he'll have to introduce one hell of a character to get me to abandon him...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A few words from the character can be enough to start a long and strong 'relationship': I still remember Brad's "Dude, make him moan!" from a thousand chapters ago, and what he did after didn't change much that bias... Leading to strange 'moral' positions: forgiving Brad's lack of feelings but not Jeremy's lack of reaction.
So yeah, I've got faves and others who live me indifferent, independant from the writer's intentions.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I don't really find myself falling for any characters as such. That's likely due to the slightly worrying amounts of non-erotica based FanFiction I read so, you know I come into these things with a feeling about what sort of characters I like and frankly for a lot of these stories to work the characters are either not as morally nuanced as I like to read and judge in my own way or are jerks which are fun in these kinds of stories but aren't actually characters I like.
I mean more that in bondage stories I don't have to like them to enjoy :oops: the story.
Your characters in this do bring in that moral dimension and I do like that, but on this site I am fairly used to turning that off and just enjoying the fetish side of things, it's a different and slightly weird experience for me to mesh the two together.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Well for me I can say, I definitely tend to find and pick a favourite character early in a story.

Mostly, I then also try to justify his actions when they start being totally wrong or unusual.
Happened here with Brad.

As I‘m a very kinky submissive, I honestly found the way Brad treated Jeremy and Steven in the beginning pretty hot. And when his actions got worse and worse, I tried to justify them in the beginning, but as he took everything even further I realized how sick he really is.

„Same“ and then still absolutely not the same about Zack.
He‘s just too good to be true ;-)
I completely fell for him, honestly.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks to [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]jay_write[/mention], [mention]boundluis[/mention], [mention]LK3869[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention] and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] for the quick replies.

LOTS of interesting comments here.
Since this was an open question unrelated to the current story events, I'm still hoping to hear from the rest of you.

Before we move on to part 125, I just wanna let you guys know, I've posted and modified the bonus-standalone chapter (the one I wrote for you guys who were opting to take Jeremy's place as Shawn's mummy-prisoner for the night) and posted it in the Fictional Stories For Everyone section: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3199

We have tons of guys here who are into smelly sockgags and duct tape mummification.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of them skip this story due to it's imposing chapter count, PG-17 nature and non-consensual introduction.

The bonus chapter "A NIGHT UNDER SHAWN'S FEET" works well as a standalone.
It doesn't require any character/scene introduction and should please the vast majority of M/M sockgag fans out there. I've often thought about posting it as a standalone, but it's [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]'s snapshot-style and it's ensuing success that finally convinced me to try it out.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

That's a good question. I've not thought about it in the past. When it comes to fetish fiction like ours, I would say I typically do not attach myself to a particular character early on, especilly with shorter stories. For longer stories, with good character development, it may happen but not frequently. The bias towards them, that is. Letting it see where it goes. That's ironic because, in my own writings, I often have a bias in specific characters that I hope readers will share... Interesting how that happens.

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Question for you guys (it doesn't matter where you're at in your reading):
When you read a TUG story, do you often find yourself predisposed to really like a specific character, and then continue to have a special bias for that character throughout the story?

For example, in @socjuc's new tale Punishment For Speeding I find myself immediately liking Officer Josh after he's first introduced, and have a feeling I'll continue to like him even if his actions become irreprehensible in the future.

Another example of this is in @squirrel's The Annual Event and @sockgagged's An Epic Bondage Paintball Weekend

Every time I'll real a BDSM/TUG story involving many characters, it only takes a few lines for me adopt a favourite character. And then no matter what the character does (within reason), I'll find some way to sorta justify his reasoning or behaviour. I've seen this with some of you here, so I know I'm not the only one who can develop a lasting bias based on first impressions.

Am I part of a select few who feel this way, or are a lot of you prone to quickly adopting a favourite character?

@GoBucks @socjuc @sniffingyoursocks @Sniffmyfeet @handovermouth @Ossassin @jay_write @Tsuhaya @Valimure @Trainedsub @Pup @NotRowan @puffalover @boundluis @hb54 @LK3869 @Scottstud94 @hotgom @Tickler1079 @atilaus @Johnsnow @squirrel @Sockbound1234 @Msueta@2 @DeeperThanRed @blackbound @Phoenix @inky @lengban @Manlyducttape @Blakenome1999 @sock_gagged @Shadesflirty @ShadowHusky @Mitchelaiden @downlover @observer1 @gaggedup @Druidofthewilds @MaxRoper @harveygasson @Hmmm @TiedNW
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: This one goes to [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]. Hope you enjoy, buddy.

Chapter 125 – The Incentive

Sunday, April 23 (10:40 PM)

The instant my boyfriend's shapely cock came into view, I was overcome with a simultaneous feeling of awe and apprehension. Although fairly average, my own manhood was nothing to write home about.
Nick's on the other hand, was almost terrifying to look at.

Don't get me wrong, it had a gorgeous shape.
Standing up at a proud 45-degree angle, his shaft was a bit over eight inches long.
Still, that wasn't its most impressive feature. Rather, it was its girth that frightened me.
His cock was long and thick. Like REALLY thick.
The tip of its mushroom-shaped head was engorged to the max, and his piss hole was wide open and spilling out large amounts of sticky precum.

Nick's boner was a frightening sight, to say the least.
His incredibly thick shaft was harder than stone, and although the top and sides of it were completely smooth, a big underside vein ran from his heavy nutsack, all the way up to his swollen mushroom head.
And from the way it throbbed, I could tell he had a very healthy pulse, indeed.

The hunk's large ballsack hung from the base of his massive hard-on, and a thick bush or curly brown hairs adorned his entire crotch area.

Standing on the bed and towering above me, the horny 6'4 beast lost no time in raising his foot up and pulling his giant basketball shoe off. He did the same for his second shoe and tossed both of them down to the mattress before pulling his trackies down and throwing them to the floor.

I wiggled around and struggled in a feigned attempt to escape, but the heavy-duty duct tape easily held me in place. In a matter of seconds, the room started smelling of my handsome boyfriend's terrible foot odour.
And let me tell you, a revolting smell it was.

"Uggghh." I complained, crinkling my nose up and turning my head sideways to look at the huge, size 13 stinkers Nick had just discarded. His trainers REEKED and the big, week-old socks he had on his feet were ripe and putrid beyond belief.

It wasn't funny anymore, and it actually made me feel sick to my stomach.
For some reason though, my dick was still pulsing like mad and my body was still very much in a state of full arousal.

Uncaring or unaware of the trouble his nauseating foot odour was causing me, the naked sock-clad stallion planted his feet on both sides of the pillow I was resting on, and then lowered himself on top of me until he was squatting down over my face.

I instinctively tried sinking the back of my head deeper into the lofty pillows, but Nick just chuckled and spread his knees further apart before setting his weight down on top of me. With my body tightly taped up and packaged, I was completely defenceless to stop him from straddling my puny form.
The hunk's massive thighs clamped down on both sides of my head, immediately putting an end to my squirming.

I looked up desiring to see my Master's handsome face, but my view was obstructed by the huge boner that stood proudly between his thighs.

Nick slowly reached down and cradled the top of my head with both his hands before scooting forward, further obstructing my vision with his oversized, meaty shaft.
Pretty soon, I felt his big, heavy ballsack resting on my chin, right below my lips.

I groaned in protest, but the muscle-hunk wasn't interested in hearing me complain and immediately told me to be quiet.

"Shhh. Quiet, babe. Unless you wanna be torn open tonight, you'd better open your mouth and start giving daddy the respect he deserves." Nick spoke, squeezing his enormous thighs closer together around my head and pillow.

I could hardly believe my ears when the stud suddenly referred to himself as "daddy".
For some reason, the word turned me on a lot and I was literally thrilled to know that Nick enjoyed it as well.
He wouldn't have repeated it if he didn't enjoy being called that.

Calling upon my neck muscles, I slowly lifted my head up so that I could kiss the base of my boyfriend's huge, throbbing shaft. I licked and kissed the underside of his giant dick and closed my eyes, mesmerised by the warmth that surrounded my face and secured by the protective hands that cradled my head.

Nick kept a tight grip of my head and used his large hands to sorta direct where he wanted me licking.

Apparently, that wasn't enough though.
Pretty soon he wanted more and ended up pushing my head down a little further before scooting forward so that he was squarely over my face.

My eyes shot wide in panic and my neck muscles strained as I attempted to sink the back of my head, further down into the lofty pillows.
There was no escape.
I didn't even get the chance to get a word out!

The giant, super heavy blond hunk, lifted up, forced my puny head further down between his massive thighs, and quickly settled back down on top of me.

"NNnmmmpphh..." was all I managed to cry out.
My dominant boyfriend's big nutsack landed right over my protesting mouth, immediately muffling my protests up.

Those giant thighs of his quickly clamped down around my head, further restricting my movements and forcing me to look straight up at the huge cock that was now resting over my nose and all the way up past my forehead.

"Mmmgghh! Mmhhgg." I cried out, giving the huge construction worker the angriest glare I could muster.

Nick apparently thought that was pretty funny, 'cause he just chuckled and clamped his left hand over the top of my head before letting out a quick comment about how cute I looked down there.
"Haha! Got somethin' to say, kiddo? You need to speak up. I can't hear you under there." he taunted, flexing his huge muscles and smirking triumphantly above me.

My anger and humiliation only grew when I attempted to breathe in, but then realised I couldn't due to the hunk's heavy ballsack smothering both of my nostrils.
I cried out, or rather, tried to cry out...but I only ended up coughing and grunting.

"Fuck. I sooo need to take pics of this." he laughed, ignoring my muffled protests and reaching for his phone on the bedside cabinet.

I couldn't believe it!
The 240-pound brute was sitting on me and taking pics while I suffocated underneath his huge dick and ballsack!

His broad chest heaved as he laughed, but I didn't find it at all funny.

"Nmmpph! Gmmphh thmm fffmph uumph mmm!" I yelled out, doing my best to ignore the incredibly thick, 8-inch shaft that ran up from my nose, my forehead and well beyond the top of my head.

"Oh, looks like I got myself a fighter over here!" the muscular blond stud laughed before finally putting his phone down. "You wanna fight me, Steevie-boi? Eh? You wanna fight me?"

I was about to bark another series of muffled protests but then ended up coughing and laughing like crazy when the merciless muscle-brute used his free hand to reach behind him and tickle my defenceless ribs and torso.

"Mmmmfffhhgh...mmmggpphhpphh!" I screamed, trapped and unable to do anything to defend myself against his curious fingers.

Tears of laughter streamed down my eyes and my panicked protests and pleas for mercy became more and more desperate as the tickling intensified.

My heavily duct-taped body convulsed under the horny god's ministrations, causing his huge penis to bob up and down over my forehead.

The sexy stallion smirked and chuckled as I cried out and laughed underneath his big, smothering nutsack.
He was obviously enjoying himself a great deal.

"You give? Eh, twerp?!" he asked, quickly extending his hand ever further down towards my jockstrap-clad crotch and digging his fingers deep in my inner thighs.

The tears streaming down my face and the sound of my uncontrollable cries must've finally convinced him that I'd had enough. Nick quickly ended up scooting back a few centimetres, allowing his sizeable man-pouch to clear my lips and nostrils.

His monster-cock still covered my whole face, from my mouth, right up to the bridge of my nose and past my forehead...but at least I could actually BREATHE now.

The Alpha-god just sat there and smirked as I strained to recover and took laboured breaths through my mouth.
He teased me a bit, taunting me by grabbing his giant dick and slapping it down over my forehead.
"Haha. You're gonna look so cute with my fuckin' boner down your throat." he laughed, slowly rubbing his hard shaft against my forehead.

"Ugghhhh...Niiiick. Stopppp!" I complained, both annoyed and slightly grossed out at having my mouth and nose under his engorged manhood.

Nick just laughed.
He didn't give a fuck about my complaints.

"Alright, babe. Talking time is over. Now I want your little mouth back under my sack." he told me, quickly grabbing the top of my head with both hands and getting ready to scoot forward over my face once more.

"Ugghh. NOooo!" I cried out, causing the beefy muscle-hunk to pause and flash me a quizzical look.

"Babe. Stop being a fuckin' princess." he growled. "If I want your opinion, I'll let you know."

Once again, I found myself trying to sink the back of my head further down inside my boyfriend's lofty pillow.
It was of no use though.
The 6'4 blue-eyed giant bucked his hips forward and settled down on top of me, smothering the lower half of my face with his big, musky sack.

I was ordered to stick my tongue out and massage his balls, but I didn't want to.

I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Nick was superior to me in every way, but I wasn't quite ready for this level of humiliation yet. I still had a lot of pride and dignity left, and for some reason, being under another man's smelly nutsack felt a little beneath my station.
Sigh. I guess I WAS being a bit of a princess...

Unable to do anything about it, I merely growled in frustration and glared upwards, hoping to meet my lover's mesmerizing blue orbs.

While the smell that greeted my nostrils wasn't exactly revolting, it was a fair deal muskier than what I was used to. I mean, aside from Nick, I'd only ever been intimate with girls before...so I wasn't fully accustomed to the strength and potency of male aromas yet.

Starting off with Nick was certainly a "quick way" to break the ice.
It's a good thing he was so damn hot and good-looking though. Otherwise, I'm not so sure I would've been that turned on at the time.

It took a while for the hunky steed to catch on, but Nick eventually managed to figure out why I was moaning and bitching so much.

Unfortunately for me, he wasn't all that sympathetic to what I was going through.
Quite the opposite in fact.

Moving his huge boner to the side so that he could better see my face, the hunky blond bodybuilder frowned and puffed his chest up.

"Alright, princess. You wanna keep complaining? Here...lemme give you something else to complain about." he mumbled, reaching down and grabbing one of his old basketball shoes from off the mattress.

The jock clamped his thighs even tighter around my puny head and used his right hand to lift his hard dick up away from my face.

I watched in horror as he brought his giant bad boy over my face and lowered the opening down over my nostrils.

"UUggggghhmmpff! UUggghhhmphf!" I cried out, squinting my eyes shut and gagging on the sudden fetid odour that greeted my flaring nostrils.

It didn't take long for Nick to convince me that burying my face under his sack was a safer option than facing his shoe. Pretty soon I was nuzzling his jewels and obediently massaging his nuts with my tongue.

The handsome muscle-god closed his eyes and let out a series of deep moans as I pleasured him.
But he still kept his big old, rotten trainer close by, no doubt using it as an incentive for me to keep my face tucked away down there.

And a very effective incentive it proved to be.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Another masterfully described chapter! Love the fact that Nick is dismissive of anything 'Steven' in these scenes and how he uses incentivized conditioning to get his way :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Steven doth protest too much methinks. He needs to man up and smell the roses that is Nick's musky scent! Steven has had far worse too smell and taste than Nick's musky boner.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved all the descriptions of how much his balls smell putting them over his mouth taking his shoes off and then wanting to tape them over his nose
handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] My liking of certain characters is in constant evolution and navigate through a points sytem in a way... They win some, lose some, based on their actions and reactions and that will determine if I come to dislike them or not. Mind you, as you said, it would take a significant unreasonable event for me to be swayed into suddenly liking or disliking a character.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Question for you guys (it doesn't matter where you're at in your reading):
When you read a TUG story, do you often find yourself predisposed to really like a specific character, and then continue to have a special bias for that character throughout the story?

Am I part of a select few who feel this way, or are a lot of you prone to quickly adopting a favourite character?
I think I'm like that as well. Once I like a character, things must go really wrong in order to make me reconsider my judgment. It's as if those characters have become close friends, which you don't leave alone when they do something stupid as well.

For example: I really like Steven. Sometimes he complains a little bit too much, but I'm really quick to forgive him. It's part of who he is. When he ran away from Nick, that was really stupid because something bad could have happened to Steven, but since I like Steven, I think I more readily understood why he did that.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Last chapter is a good example of how Steven is so irrational from my PoV:
I really can't understand that constant hesitation he feels when he's already past the point of no return. Why in the world think about how humiliating it is to lick another guy's balls when he's already sitting on you and you're alone with him in a room and all you have to do is just do it... That's beyond my understanding :roll: TRY IT BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT IT, GODAMNIT!!! :lol:

AND we all know Steevieboi is so afraid of having to deal with what's above the balls... How come he's fighting what should be the least of two evils for him??? (on the opposite side of the spectrum: I feel magnetized by the 'main thing' as soon as it appears and see taking care of the 'peripherals' as a waste of time, then your partner has some fun keeping you off his dick 8-) )
Nick would have his kicks delaying me, I think; and I'd have huge fun rushing Steven.

Next part should be huge fun ( he he...)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I think we can all agree Steven complains a bit too much.
He knows it. Nick knows it. We know it.
Then again, that's what makes Steven...well, Steven ;)

While being quite masculine in most regards, he most certainly does behave like a princess at times.
I can't be 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure Steven's complaints turn Nick on, to a certain degree.
Bullies LOVE hearing their victims complain and a lot of Doms (myself included) enjoy it as well.
It's almost gratifying 8-)
And let's be honest here; Nick's feet really do smell bad.

Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

^ Complaining about it is definitely half the fun. It’s a nice way to get some extra “punishment” while pretending like you don’t want it at all. :lol:

I really liked this chapter! Great detail as always.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

handovermouth wrote: 5 years ago @bondagefreak My liking of certain characters is in constant evolution and navigate through a points sytem in a way... They win some, lose some, based on their actions and reactions.
That's an awesome way of going about it!

If I do that for Nick, I get the following results.

NICK (+4 approval)

+ 1 for personal bias
+ 1 for standing up to Brad and giving him a taste of his own medicine at the end of part II
+ 1 for taking Steven in and caring for him
+ 1 for stepping in and intervening in Brad's/Jeremy's affairs
+ 1 for going slow with Steven on his first anal sex experience
+ 1 for the taunting and horny talk during bed scenes

- 1 for letting himself be manipulated by Brad in part I and II
- 1 for his slight mood change vs Steven when in company of other Alphas

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Steven does complain too much, but that's fine... it's nothing a gag can't fix. I can't say I'm that specific with my points system, but it works in a similar fashion in my head :p Love all the new chapters you post even if I don't comment every time - know that I appreciate all the work that goes into all the stories being posted on this website :P
sock_gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock_gagged »

Back on the board and starting from beginning! Great stuff! Liked how you switched to starting with athletic towel. Good build up to a sweaty sock gag :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys! I hope my two-week break gave some of you a chance to catch up!
From the look of things, I didn't miss much action on here. Everyone seems to be uncharacteristically quiet lately.
Let's hope we can get things brewing again.

Chapter 126 coming right up!

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Hey guys! I hope my two-week break gave some of you a chance to catch up!
From the look of things, I didn't miss much action on here. Everyone seems to be uncharacteristically quiet lately.
Let's hope we can get things brewing again.

Chapter 126 coming right up!
I'd say the quiet is pretty characteristic actually. :P
Something about 1. 90% of them wanting to be gagged 24/7 and 2. the general lack of posting.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I think a good 50% of the board activity happens right after bondagefreak posts on this thread :lol:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Johnsnow wrote: 5 years ago I think a good 50% of the board activity happens right after bondagefreak posts on this thread :lol:
Don't you mean 90% ;)
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Hey [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Glad you’re gonna post chapter 126 very soon after taking sometime off. Sorry I haven’t been as active on the forum as I’d like to be lately, but I’m really looking forward to the continuation of this great story.

Also going back a little, I LOVE the pics your used to illustrate Nick’s gigantic sleeping bag he used to keep Jeremy secured for the night. Even with the aid of sleeping pills, I can’t imagine spending the entire night zipped up in that escape-proof monstrous smelly bag (As much as I’d love to be forced into it lol)

Love that Steven can clearly see how turned on Nick gets when zipping up the younger sub in his huge bag. I think we all know Nick has a down gear fetish, but it’s great to see Steven discover how horny his master gets from it.

Hope there’s even more sleeping bag bondage and pics to go with it in future chapters my friend!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: Lots of eventful, emotional chapters up ahead and lots of horny sock sniffing scenes and arousing photos as well. For now, a short chapter to get us back on track.
This highly erotic scene goes to [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]lengban[/mention] and [mention]Trainedsub[/mention]. Hope you enjoy this, guys.

Chapter 126 – Learning The Trade

Sunday, April 23 (11:00 PM)

Kept hostage and unwilling to face the pungent odour spilling out of my boyfriend's raunchy old basketball shoe, I spent the next few minutes obediently nuzzling his heavy nutsack and using my tongue to massage the underside of his balls.

Nick apparently REALLY liked sitting on me and smothering me with his manhood.
I was fuckin' puny compared to him. Not only that, I was taped up real tight and could barely breathe under his big nutsack!

The beefy blue eyed stallion didn't care.
He just moaned and growled on top of me, huge muscles flexing and giant thighs threatening to crush my head.

Several times I saw him lift his hands up towards his pecs and play around with his nipples.
He was very, very aroused. The huge boner that ran up past my forehead was hard proof of that.
Hard, in every sense of the word...

As much as I enjoyed pleasuring the extremely handsome blond hunk, I have to admit, I wasn't exactly a happy camper down there.

I was a bit relieved when Nick finally took his sack off my face and stood up.
I guess I was expecting a short respite or something, but my sense of relief was short-lived.

A second pillow was shoved under my head, and my big boyfriend lost no time in squatting back down over my face. This time though, he was facing my chest and lower body.

My eyes beamed wide in surprise at the sight of his huge butt lowering itself over me, and I immediately called upon my neck muscles and strained to sink the back of my head deeper inside his pillows.

It was no use though. There was no escaping my fate.
The giant muscle-jock planted both of his knees on the mattress and crouched down until he was practically sitting on my face!

"Uggh!" I immediately protested, crinkling my nose up in disgust even though I knew he couldn't see.
Yes, the blond muscle-god's fat bubble-butt had always been kinda of a turn on for me, but having my face underneath it WASN'T my idea of fun.

I coughed and attempted to formulate some kind of protest, but the beefy stud just lowered his left hand down between his giant thighs, and grabbed my throat.

"Relax." he purred, using his large fingers to simultaneously squeeze and massage my throat.
His ministrations felt good, but the fact that I was staring straight up between those huge legs of his, kinda made it hard for me to relax.

As muscular and as handsome as Nick was, I wasn't looking forward to getting my face smothered under that huge ass of his. His butt was fuckin' wider than my SHOULDERS!

The hunky stallion didn't really seem to care either way. He sat there, gently massaged my throat and spread his knees further apart before lowering himself completely on top of me.
The horny King's enormous hard-on bobbed upwards and his heavy nutsack came down over my lips and chin.

I tried squirming away, but the extra wide duct tape kept me tightly bound up and mummified.
I had no where to go.
My vision went dark and Nick's sizeable rump came down over my defenceless face, smothering me and muffling up my protests at the same time.

I was appalled. Enraged even!
Learning to suck dick was one thing, but having my face inside another man's butt was another.
If Nick had asked me whether or not he could sit on my face, I might have been inclined to allow him to do so, if only to please him for a bit.
But I wasn't the one in control here, and Nick didn't seem at all interested in gaining my approval.
He just forcefully taped me up so that I couldn't escape, stuffed a bunch of pillows under my head, threatened to gag me with his giant boxers if I wasn't quiet, and then just squatted down over me and sat his great big ass down, right over my face.

I squirmed around and fought to break free, but the 240-pound beast took little note of my little tantrum.

"Aww yeah." the jock growled, obviously getting off on my feeble attempts to escape.
I tried twisting my face out from underneath him, but all I managed to do was tease the base of his enormous erection and lodge my nose into his huge butt crack.

"Mmmphhgggg..." I cried out, grossed out and humbled beyond belief at the predicament I was left in.
Nick didn't care. He just laughed and wiggled his big bubble butt over my face.

"Stick your tongue out, or else I'll fuckin' tickle you 'till you pass out." he threatened, letting my throat go and running his fingers over my ribs and sensitive nipples.

"Mmmnnphh!" I instantly screamed, caught off guard and surprised by the sudden tickling.
I could hardly breathe at all down there, but the few whiffs I managed to get were quite unpleasant to say the least.

I spent the next few minutes lying there, massaging the underside of my giant boyfriend's heavy ballsack with my tongue, and drawing what little air my nose could sniff up from between his butt crack.
I loathed every second of it, but Nick was enjoying himself WAY too much to get off my face.
I could tell by the way he growled, moaned and flexed his huge thighs.
He was turned on, more than you could possibly imagine.

"You still alive down there?" he teased, chuckling heartily at the fact that my face was out of sight and smothered under his huge ass.

I couldn't believe it.
This was the guy I used to fawn over back in high school. The same blond hunk who had adopted me as a younger brother and protected me all these years.
Apart from the occasional jabs about turning me into his bitch, Nick was as straight as they came.
Yet here I was, taped up in his bed, my mouth pleasuring the underside of his balls and my nose deeply nuzzled into his rear end.

I couldn't answer his question and he knew it!

"Ahh yeah...FUCK yeah! Don't stop." Nick growled, sitting his whole weight down on top of my face as I pressed my tongue up behind his balls, right up against the base of his erection.

The heavy, muscle-bound jock spent the next few minutes toying with me, jerking off, moaning, laughing at the fact that I completely helpless and unable to get my face out from under him.
His big ballsack made short work of my protests, and his butt kept the sound of my coughs and whimpers to a strict minimum.

By the time he lifted himself off from on top of me, I was about ready to pass out from the lack of oxygen.
But the ordeal wasn't over yet. In fact, it had barely just begun.

I had yet to face that dreaded Jawbreaker of his.

The huge stud lifted his weight off my face a bit and spread his knees out wide before grabbing his monster shaft and forcing it down towards my face.
"Alright babe, play time's over. Now I'm gonna show that little mouth of yours who's boss." he told me, ignoring the terrified look on my face.

"Sir, I already know who's boss..." I offered, trying to appeal to his ego in hopes that he would go easy on me.
Nick wasn't interested in my words though.

"Quiet! Open." he immediately instructed.
I couldn't see his face from my position between his massive thighs, but from his tone of voice, I knew he must've been frowning down at me by that point.

Not wanting to provoke the domineering stud any further, I quickly complied and opened my mouth up as much as I could.

"That's it, nice and wide." Nick commended.
Strong fingers plunged inside my mouth and started stretching my lips out.
I whimpered and moaned under the roughness of his touch, but my hunky King just chuckled and made a comment about how small my mouth was.

A pair of massive thighs clamped down on both sides of my head and my boyfriend's engorged, mushroom-shaped cockhead suddenly forced it's way in between my lips...completely clogging up my already-stretched orifice.

Nick slowly lowered himself down on top of me, sliding his huge boner down inside my mouth.
One inch, two inches, three inches.

"Uuggghmmph!" I cried out, feeling myself gag at the sheer size of the intruding mass.

The blond muscle-stud wasn't even half way in yet, and I was already at my limit.
I cried out and coughed, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't hear me with his massive penis stuffing my mouth.
He couldn't see my eyes or my facial reaction either.
As if being gagged with an overgrown cock wasn't enough, I was once again staring straight up at the Alpha's huge butt and dealing with the ever growing threat of being smothered by his smelly ballsack.

"Uugghmmph!" I cried out again, signaling for Nick to stop his advance into my mouth.

To say that I was properly gagged would've been a somewhat blatant understatement.
My boyfriend's monster-cock was so thick that my lips were spread painfully wide to accommodate his girth.
His boner was way too big for me to handle, and he apparently loved the sound of me choking and gagging on it.

"Got somethin' to say, kiddo? I can't hear you down there." he laughed, ignoring the fact that I couldn't answer or get my nostrils out from underneath his low hanging danglers.

"Uggh...ugghmmphh..." I cried out, straining to cope with my fat gag and futilely trying to fight the inescapable duct tape prison.

"Fuck! You're really gagging on my dick, aren't you? I gotta say Steven, I've fucked quite a few mouths over the years, but yours is definitely the tightest I've felt. Haha, yeah. You've no idea how often I've thought about shoving my monster-cock inside that puny mouth of yours... " he purred, ignoring my heavily muffled protests and sliding deeper down until his mushroom-head started clogging my throat.

As surprised as I was at hearing this shocking revelation, I just couldn't bring myself to care about anything other than my facesitter's cock right now. My eyes were wide open and I was on the verge of panic.
Nick just slid his huge shaft down my throat, eventually sitting his whole weight down on top of me and smothering my defenseless nostrils under his heavy sack.

His giant cockhead was in my throat!
It was actually IN my throat!

"Aww...yeah. FUCK!" he cried out, grabbing my neck with his hand and slowly pulling his engorged tool in and out of there.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I couldn't cry out.
Tears streamed down my face and I quickly found myself convulsing almost uncontrollably.

The blue eyed muscle-hunk pulled out just enough to free my throat, allowing me to flare my nostrils open and fill my lungs up with much needed air. His heavy musk overwhelmed my senses, but the giant cock that slid back into my throat caused me to change my focus once more.

"Ugghm..." was all I managed to get out before his massive mushroom-head clogged my windpipe.

"Shhh. I said quiet. No talking." he growled, pulling in an out of my throat and quite literally fucking my face.

My lips strained to accommodate his monster-shaft, but even so, the Alpha-god took no pity on me.
I had eight inches of extremely thick cock down my throat. My nose was trapped under a big, smelly nutsack, and my jaw felt like it was on fire.

THAT'S when I finally understood why Nick was called the Jawbreaker.
My throat was burning, but more importantly, my lower jaw felt like it was about ready to pop off.

Had he been any rougher, I could've been seriously hurt...or worse.

Thankfully though, Nick was quite a bit more experienced in these matters than I was, and he knew when to pull out and when to stop. He fucked my throat good and hard, but kept a comforting hand around my neck and calmed me down by telling me what a good boy I was and how amazing the inside of my throat felt.

I came close to passing out several times, but the dominant Alpha always managed to pull out and clear my throat and nostrils before that happened. My first throat fucking experience wasn't easy, but as the weeks and months went by, it became slightly more bearable and dare I say, even enjoyable at times.

Pleasing Nick was the most important thing in my life, and I knew he really got off on using my throat.
While the actual throat fucking didn't bring me any pleasure, I got a huge amount of satisfaction in servicing my Master the way he deserved it.

In short, making him happy made me happy.

As traumatic as the whole thing initially seemed, I eventually came to the realisation that he had shown lots of restraint when playing with me that night.
And to be fair, Nick also gave me one hell of an orgasm.

I wouldn't be a good narrator if I didn't tell you about that.

As harsh and as dominant as he could be sometimes, Nick was smart and compassionate enough to make sure I had my own share of fun every now and then. And I definitely had a lot of fun later on that night.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

In my opinion this is my favourite chapter by far, the hottest sequence yet and for all that sex doesn't particularly get my attention that is my dream senario right there. Seriously that is awesome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic