BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I think none of us would object to getting tied up by Zack! I'm glad he made waiting for Nick's return a little bit more bearable. Steven really needed some attention, and the jock has given him exactly that.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] Thanks for the comments, guys!

Looks like the second polling option is slowly catching up to the first.
Hope to see some new reviewers pop up as well!

Next chapter is coming right up.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 116 - Playing Hero

Sunday, April 23 (3:40 PM)

In a matter of minutes, Zack had me completely freed from his knots and was busy organising the once neatly-bundled up coils of rope together. I sat up on the bed and watched as Nick took his leather gloves and puffy jacket off, exposing those super thick arm muscles I'd grown so fond of.

I looked up in awe and excitement as the sexy blond hunk walked over to where I was sitting, and couldn't help but lower my eyes in submission as he approached.

I felt my lover's warm hand on top of my head, then felt his fingers lift my chin up, forcing me to look up at him once more. His serious expression and mesmerizing blue eyes made me wanna fall off the bed and sink to my knees. Had Zack not been in the room with us, I probably would've done just that.

Nick starting speaking to me, but for some reason, I could hardly bring myself to focus on the words coming out of his mouth. Strange thoughts began filtering though my fertile imagination, and a rather vivid scene involving Nick AND Zack bedding me at the same time started painting itself in my mind.

A light smack on the cheek brought my priorities back into focus, and I was quickly forced into giving my dominant Alpha the attention he deserved.

"Hey! You listening?" he asked, sounding a little annoyed at my lack of focus.

"Yes, Sir." I lied, quickly nodding my head up and down and offering up the best puppy eyes I could muster.

Nick didn't seem to believe me, but carried on with his instructions nonetheless.
"I want you to go in the kitchen and I want you to put away the groceries I brought back."

I cast my gaze down and nodded my head before getting up, but the stud apparently had more instructions to give me.

"Look at me." He ordered, taking hold of my upper right arm and lifting my chin up once again. "You'll find two bags of clothes on the kitchen counter. I want you to bring the bags downstairs and put the clothes in the wash.
I don't want you asking questions, and I don't want Jeremy seeing the clothes. Do I make myself clear?" he asked, frowning down at me while keeping my chin raised up so that my eyes were forced to meet his.

I was puzzled by what he meant about not asking questions and was even more puzzled at the fact that he didn't want Jeremy to see the clothes he'd brought back, but I nodded my and promised to do what I was told.
"Yes, Sir" I answered, lowering my eyes in submission.

I suddenly realized how weird it felt having Zack there while Nick ordered me around.
It's not that I felt embarrassed, it's just that I wasn't used to having someone else present while Nick and I assumed our respective roles.
It felt even stranger addressing Nick as "Sir" with his Alpha-buddy sitting right next to us, but I guess it just came out instinctively.

Satisfied with my response, Nick released me and allowed me to resume my way towards the bedroom door.

Just as I was about to exit through the doorway, I turned around and gave Zack a quick glance, only to see him staring straight at me with an amused expression on his face.

He was quite obviously fascinated by the relationship Nick and I maintained, and I was fairly certain he found the whole power exchange to be quite...stimulating.

My skin tingled and my cheeks turned pink as I became aware of Zack's gaze on me.
In a flash, my eyes went back to the floor and I quickly walked out of the bedroom and into the open hall area.

As soon as I made into the hall, I heard the bedroom door being closed behind me.
It was pretty obvious that the jocks had untied me and given me some stuff to do so that they could talk in private. If I was right, they were gonna talk about Jeremy.
Why else would Zack be sticking around now that Nick was back?

When I arrived in the kitchen, I immediately saw the bags Nick had left on the counter for me to find.
Three bags containing food and two other bags, no doubt containing the clothes Nick had spoken to me about.

I tip-toed into the dining room to see what Jeremy was doing and was satisfied to see his gaze fixed on the living room TV screen. The kid seemed virtually oblivious to of all the plotting going on around him.

Creeping back to the kitchen, I let my curiosity get the better part of me and immediately went for the bags of clothes.

I didn't really catch on, at first.

These were regular clothing items, all of them about my size or just a little smaller.
It's only when I fished out a familiar looking t-shirt did I come to realise who's clothes these were.

They were Jeremy's!
The two bags Nick had come home with were filled with Jeremy's clothes and personal belongings!

My eyes went wide in disbelief.

How the hell had Nick gotten a hold of this stuff? How did....oh god. He must've met up with Brad or broken into his home or something. How else would he have all of Jeremy's stuff in his possession?!
What other explanation could there be?
Brad lived across town, but it was only a twenty minute drive to his place. Nick would've had ample time to go over there, come back and stop to get a few groceries.

Damn him! DAMN his stupid plan!
THAT'S why he didn't want me knowing where he was going!
And Zack...Zack knew and he still let Nick go there?! ALONE?!

Nick was bigger and stronger than Brad, but if the crafty jock had pulled a gun or a knife, Nick could've been at the hospital right now...or worse, he could've been killed.

I just stood there, trying to find some sort of explanation as to HOW Nick had managed to get all of Jeremy's stuff.
I also suddenly realized I'd never seen that heavy looking sports bag he'd brought into the bedroom early.
It wasn't his gym bag, it wasn't in the pick up truck and I hadn't seen him leave the house with it.
What exactly was in that bag?

I knew my mind had a tendency of running loose, but taking into consideration what could've happened, I don't think I was overreacting at all.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without Nick.
And the thought of him putting his life in danger like that...it scared the crap out of me!

I stepped away from Jeremy's bags and absent-mindedly started putting the groceries away in the fridge and cupboard.

I felt really scared, angry by that point. Angry at the fact that I'd been kept in the dark about this and scared at the thought of something bad happening to Nick. Obviously he decided not to share his plan with me, 'cause he knew I'd flip out and try to talk some sense into him.

Even as I took the two bags downstairs and put Jeremy's clothes in the washing machine, I felt a little weak and sick to my stomach.

I hated Nick SO much right now. I was furious with him!
How could he do this to me? How could he take such stupid risks!?
I counted on him. I...loved him.

I felt torn. Torn between my feelings for the man and the anger I felt at his careless actions.
Torn at the fact that I hated his guts, but at the same time admired his intentions and the selflessness he'd demonstrated.

After turning the washing machine on, I started heading up to the main floor, but had to stop midway so that I could sit down and take deep breaths. My hands were trembling and my head was hurting. I wanted to be sick.

I put my head against the railing and closed my eyes, trying to stop my watery orbs from shedding any tears.

I must've stayed there for a good five minutes before finally finding the strength to get up and resume my way up the stairs.

I wanted to barge into my lover's room and yell at him. I wanted to go up to him ask him what the HELL he was thinking, going to Brad's place like that...alone and without any backup.
How could he do such a stupid, dangerous thing?!

I thought about going into the spare bedroom and locking myself up in there for a while, but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

I knew Nick wanted to be alone with Zack and he'd specifically warned me against asking questions...but I couldn't help myself. I needed to see him. I needed to see him NOW.
He owed me an explanation and I would get it.

Ignoring the fact that he'd probably be angry with me, I pushed the bedroom open and stepped in, not caring to knock or apologize for the intrusion.

Both jocks appeared deep in discussion upon my entering, and I knew from the frown Nick gave me that he didn't appreciate my barging in.

I didn't care.

I loved him, and seeing him in front of me now only made me feel angrier. He could've been killed!
And I could've been forced to live my worst nightmare; that of losing the man I loved, to some...accident.

In my heart, I knew I wouldn't be able to go on living if something happened to him.
I would never be able to recover from his loss.

The thought of him going to Brad's house and risking his life to retrieve Jeremy's stupid belongings, while I was oblivious to his whereabouts and having fun being tied up and tickled on his bed....it made me sick!
To think that my boyfriend could've been killed while I was at home having fun.
What was I thinking, letting him go off on some secret mission like that?!

Nick glared at me for a short moment, but I knew from his expression that he wasn't overly surprised with my reaction.

His expression remained stern, even as he tore his gaze away from my tear-filled eyes and asked Zack to give him a minute alone with me.

My eyes remained fixed on Nick.
I was unable to move, unable to speak.

Zack nodded and quietly left the room, but not before putting a hand on my shoulder and offering me a sympathetic smile. "It's okay." he whispered, almost as if he understood the pain I was going through in that moment.

The brown-haired muscle man swiftly exited the bedroom and closed the door behind him, leaving Nick and I alone for some much needed one-on-one time.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Oh Steven, I completely understand why you'd dream about a threesome with Nick and Zack ;)
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

As much as I feel for our favorite subs Jeremy snd Steven, it’s sooo hard to win an argument with your dom. You have a list of things you want to say then they give you *the look* and you just kinda...... melt
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, the relationship between Nick and Steven is developing so well! This can evolve into something really amazing. And I hope that Zack will play a role there, too :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Questions for the readers:

1- Is Steven overreacting or do you feel he has a right to be upset after finding out about Nick's solo-mission?
2- In your opinion, did Nick do the right thing by keeping his boi "in the dark" as to the nature of his quest?
3- If you were to have a threesome, which two characters of this saga would you choose as your bedmates?

Don't be afraid to elaborate on your answers.
Lurkers and shy readers are also welcomed to participate!

P.S- Special welcome back to [mention]boundluis[/mention]
Glad to have you back onboard, buddy!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Questions 1 and 2 are hard to answer; Steven has the right to be upset about Nick's behavior, but, on the other hand, I can understand why Nick decided to keep his boy in the dark. I guess there are pros and cons everywhere here, so there is no 'absolutely right' nor 'absolutely wrong' here.

I would choose Zack and Shawn :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Questions for the readers:

1- I feel Steven isn't overreacting. My opinion is as long as Steven care for Nick it is natural that he concerns about Nick's supposed dangerous solo-mission.
2- I think it is Nick's way of protecting Steven from beeing conserned even as hi didn't succed in that.
3- Just now I think I would Steven and Jeremy to gang upon me. If I were there I'd be third submissive in the house. I hope the result will be all three were tied together somehowe in the big bed. (I now they are able to do that)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It's fun to see how Zack treated Steven, by the way, that's an important point, observe the behavior of each alpha, each with its particularity. Often the Sub absorbs this "identity" of the alpha and finds it strange when it is treated in another way, as it is the case of Steven with respect to Zack.

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=26206 time=1551415217 user_id=73]
Questions for the readers:

1- I don't think he exaggerated, when it comes to the safety of the person we love it is normal to be angry and worry

2 - Nick wanted to spare Steven from this anger and worry, he trusted himself and didn't want to make Steven nervous, so I don't judge his decision

3- This is certainly one of the most difficult questions I'll answer in my life. I'd choose Shawn and Jeremy. My choice is related to my curiosity to know what this relationship would be like. Nick, Zack, Steven and Brad are characters who have similar characteristics to the people I've met, but Shawn and Jeremy are completely different from the people I've met
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I understand Steven's reaction when he found out that Nick had endangered himself for something as trivial as Jeremy's clothing. Nevertheless, it shows that Nick truly cares for Jeremy's well-being in a way that Brad was never capable of doing. In the end, I think it was a good decision to leave Steven in the safe hands of Zack, who provided him with some entertainment. I don't think Steven would have been able to enjoy his tie-up if he had known everything about Nick's mission.

As for characters to have a threesome with, I think Zack is really handsome and he'd do a good job tying me up. And perhaps Steven would like to join in all the fun as well?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

1 and 2) Steven's upset by nearly anything, Nick knows and thought things would just go faster this way. Guess he was right and just wanted to move on.
Personal experience: partners are always too cautious with each other's tendencies and patterns, like respecting your defaults is respecting you. It's not and it doesn't help. You gotta shake the ones you love, or things stay on the surface... Plus, anxious personalities like Steven just fall into procrastination and can't act at all, so a good partner for them is one who acts first then tries to explain ( or make you forgive him and forget what all the fuss was about 8-) ).

3) Now that Brad is out ( would have teamed up with him on Jeremy and showed him there are different kind of fun ), I'd say Nick and Zack. They could make a fun good cop/bad cop show...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] My friend, why do you think that Brad is out? He's still very much in the race.
But yeah, I think I'd like seeing you in the good cop/bad cop bed 8-)

Thanks for the comments, guys!
And damn! From your answers, it looks like Zack is charming his way into your good graces as well!
I'm sure he'd be flattered to know how popular he is on here ;)

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

1- Is Steven overreacting or do you feel he has a right to be upset after finding out about Nick's solo-mission?
Short Answer: both. He, as a sub, should trust that Daddy made the correct choice. However, love is such a weird thing. He’s pissed that Nick would put himself at risk.
2- In your opinion, did Nick do the right thing by keeping his boi "in the dark" as to the nature of his quest?
Yes. If Nick had told Steven, Steven would not have been able to relax, would have been even more stressed out, and stressed Jeremy out.
3- If you were to have a threesome, which two characters of this saga would you choose as your bedmates? Nick (of course).... hmmm... I have to say Zack, but only because of the things we found out about him during the date scene from the old board.
boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

finally caught up reading after my 'leave of absense' ... mind is blown. Twists, new characters and further development of the OG-characters...

and to answer your questionaire:
1/ He might overreact a little. but he's not in the position to doubt his alpha
2/ absolutely. As far as his sidemission goes, it's his choice. although, it show's a "soft" side of Nick, making sure that steven is not worried about his safety
3/ let them all gang up on me ;-)
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Been awhile since I checked in. Love how you describe Zack... He seems like the type I wouldn't mind being tied up by, simply because he's just a little more gentle than Nick. Shame about the lack of a gag, though! Hopefully Zack will remedy that in a later chapter. :)
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Questions for the readers:

3- If you were to have a threesome, which two characters of this saga would you choose as your bedmates?
1. I can understand his reaction. But he should know Nick does what he can to keep the boys save. And I guess he discussed his plans with Zack.
2. He should have informed Steven. Probably not every detail, but at least the main plan.
3. Steven and Nick or Zack. I would love to replace Jeremy in the old-chapter-75-stuff with Steven.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Trainedsub[/mention] Patience, kiddo. We're slowly getting to that part.
For now, no spoilers. Unless you wanna end up on my "Naughty List" 8-)

[mention]Valimure[/mention] Awh, Nick too rough for you, boi? Haha yeah, I bet you'd have fun with Zack.

[mention]boundluis[/mention] Glad to see you caught up so quickly!
You had quite a few chapters to catch up to.

For those who are interested, here are the results for the Threesome Question:
Nick's camping sex scene doesn't seem to have secured him the crowd's favour. Zack takes the crown!
[mention]LK3869[/mention]'s vote went to his first choice (Brad/Jeremy).

THREESOME STATS.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Trainedsub Patience, kiddo. We're slowly getting to that part.
For now, no spoilers. Unless you wanna end up on my "Naughty List" 8-)
How bad is this “naughty list?” Because I’m dyinggggg to grt to the picnic
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 117 - A Glimmer of Hope

Sunday, April 23 (4:00 PM)

Zack left the room, giving my Alpha and I some much needed alone time.

Nick fixed his gaze on me and I stared back, through my own teary, hazel-coloured orbs.
Neither of us said anything a first. But we didn't need to.
He knew why I was here.

The tall, broad-shouldered hunk kept his eyes locked on mine, even as he walked closer and stood right in front of me. He wasn't very happy, but he didn't look particularly upset with me either.
And frankly, I didn't care. I just wanted some answers.

Whatever his reasons for going to Brad's place alone, however noble his motives might've been, he needed to know that I didn't approve. He needed to know I wasn't okay with this.

Nick frowned a little before motioning me to step forward.

I obeyed, reluctantly at first.
I was angry at him, or at least I wanted to be angry at him.
But as soon as the blond Alpha's warm hands touched my skin, I couldn't help but bow my head down and allow myself to be captured by his embrace.

I broke into tears, but before I could sink down to my knees, a pair of massive arms wrapped themselves around me and lifted my frail body up off the floor.

I closed my eyes shut, sobbed and sniffed in my lover's soothing scent, relishing the warmth and security his body provided. With his left arm holding me tight against him and his right hand behind my head, pinning my face against his chest, I felt completely safe.
I didn't want him to let go.

"Shhhhhh. It's okay. I'm right here." he whispered, crushing me against him and rubbing the back of my head in an attempt to calm me down.

He held onto me for a while longer, waiting for me to stop sobbing before releasing me from his hug and ordering me to sit on the edge of the bed.

Nick looked down into my eyes and did the most unexpected thing.

He brought a hand up to my face, gently caressed my cheeks with his fingers, and used his thumb to wipe away the tears that were still streaming down my eyes.

I said nothing and kept my gaze fixed to the floor.
The broad-shouldered hunk took both of my hands inside his own and squatted down in front of me.

With me sitting on the edge of the bed and him crouching in front of me, holding my hands, I couldn't stop another tear from dripping down my face as I tentatively met his steely blue gaze.

I opened my mouth to speak but was quickly discouraged from doing so.

"Shhhh. I don't want you talking right now. I want you to listen." he told me, slowly bringing my hands together and raising one of his own to lift my chin up a bit.

I sniffled back a tear and nodded.

"Look at me." he ordered, forcing me to meet his gaze once more.
"I know what I'm doing. I need you to trust me and I need you on my side. I don't need you making a fuss right now." he started.

"But..." I tried pleading.

"No buts. I'll explain everything tonight. Until then, I want you to do what you're told, and I want you to stay in control of yourself." he ordered, using his hand to brush away my tears once again. "Can you do that for me?"

I nodded silently, finding it difficult to pledge blind faith but having no other option than to do so.

"I'm counting on you. You know that right?" he asked, before gently cupping both my hands inside his own.

I knew he was trying to cheer me up by making me feel useful and important, but knowing that didn't stop me from feeling a little better.
"Yes, sir." I quickly nodded.

Nick looked into my eyes and remained quiet for a short moment before resuming his speech.

"I need you to do something for me." he spoke, once again trying to make me feel more useful than I really was.
"Jeremy's your friend. He trusts you. I want you to spend time with him and I want you to keep him company.
You let me take care of the rest, alright?"

I nodded my head up and down, indicating my willingness to comply.

I felt much calmer now.

Nick's words didn't answer my questions, nor did they stop me from thinking that he'd done a stupid thing by going to Brad's place. But for the moment, I felt better.
Maybe I just needed to trust him a bit more.

Either way, I felt silly and ashamed.
Ashamed at the fact that I was nothing more than a hindrance to the man I was supposed to love and support.
Ashamed at the fact that I couldn't even contain myself or stop myself from breaking down like a nine year old child.
Come to think of it, I was probably just another thing on his list of stuff to worry about.
I mean, the guy worked his ass off to provide for me, and instead of supporting him when he most needed it, I just broke down into a fit and pulled a tantrum to get his attention.

There could be no doubt about it. I was a mess.
A pathetic, useless mess.

"Nick. Nick, I'm sorry." I mumbled, truly feeling regret for the way I'd barged in here and interrupted his discussion with Zack.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay, babe." he mumbled, slowly standing up and cupping my face in his warm hands.
"You're a good boi, and I'm proud of you."

As soon as the words left his mouth, a slight tingling sensation washed over me and caused my cheeks to turn pink.

Did he really mean that?
Was he really proud of me?
Zack seemed to think so. It's just that...I had a hard time imagining what Nick could possibly be proud of me for.

Nick held onto me for a few more seconds, until he was completely certain I had calmed down.
Then he stood up, placed his large hands on my shoulders and spoke.
"Zack's gonna stay over for supper tonight. At five, I want you to put the chicken wings in the oven. We'll order some pizza and then we can watch something on Netflix while we eat. How does that sound?" he asked, smirking a little as he raised my chin up with his fingers.

"Yes, Sir. That sounds good, Sir." I answered, nodding my head and using the word "Sir" to try and buy back my handsome Alpha's approval. That alone meant more to me than you can possibly imagine.

"Alright babe, get up." he instructed. "Zack and I have some stuff to work out. In the meantime, I want you to spend some time with Jeremy. Keep him company. Try to keep his mind off Brad." he ordered, giving me a light slap on the ass before opening the bedroom door and guiding me out into the open hallway.

The slap caught me a little off guard and caused me to gasp in surprise.
But when I turned back to face my lover, there was no hint of playfulness on his face.
The hunk's bright blue orbs eyed me up and down like a hungry predator, and a stern, fatherly expression occupied his handsome facial features.
He was back to being the strict Daddy-Dom, and for some reason, I found that incredibly hot.

Nick made his way into the kitchen, where I saw him grab two beers from the fridge and open the patio door before inviting Zack to join him out onto the backyard deck.

I figured they wanted to talk in private, which was quickly confirmed when Nick shut the patio door as soon as his buddy had stepped through.

Finally, I was alone with Jeremy.

I could hear the two hunks talking to each though the patio door, but the words were impossible to make out through the thick glass.
For some reason, I was a little relieved to know that Jeremy and I could finally speak to each other without being overheard...not that it made much a of difference, considering how unresponsive he had been so far.
Still, the fact that we were alone did make it easier for me to approach him and start talking.

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking into the living room and sitting myself down on the couch, not far from where my friend was sitting. What a stupid question. Of course he wasn't okay!

The boi just shrugged, not bothering to offer any form of audible response.
His eyes remained fixed on the lively commercials that animated the TV screen, his mood appearing to be unchanged.

I needed to get him to talk, but the only way to do that was to get him to think about something OTHER than Brad.
No small feat, considering how hooked he was to that guy.

Instead of dwelling on his broken state, I quickly decided to change tactics and talk about something that might captivate his attention and force him out of his lethargic state, even if only for a moment.

"So?" I asked, unable to stop a sly smile from making it's way over my lips. "What were you and Zack talking about?"

Jeremy just shrugged and kept staring at the TV screen.
"Stuff." he said, offering no further explanation.

"What sorta stuff?" I asked, hoping for something more elaborate. "Come on, man...talk to me!" I pressed, adopting a cross-legged position and sitting myself so that I was facing the young man.

"Just...stuff!" Jeremy answered, clearly sounding annoyed by my nosiness.

"And? Whaddya think of him?!" I pressed, smiling widely and unable to contain my excitement.

"What do I think of who?" the nineteen year old asked, keeping his gaze fixed on the TV screen and doing his best to sound bored by my line of questions.

He knew FULL well who I was talking about!

"Zack! Who else would I be talking about, silly?" I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and sighed before lowering his gaze down to the floor for a few seconds.
He looked pensive, but I doubt Brad was the one on his mind at the moment.

"He's...okay." he finally admitted, doing a fair job at keeping his voice and expression devoid of emotion.

"Are you serious!? He's just OKAY?" I scoffed, putting emphasis on the last word and giving my lethargic friend an incredulous look.

Jeremy shrugged, as though the word he'd used was an adequate description of the guy he'd spent nearly an hour talking to.

He was faking it.
And he wasn't that good at it either.

I chuckled and smiled a bit before turning away to look at the TV screen.
THAT seemed to irritate Jeremy more than a little.
He knew I was onto him.

"What?" Jeremy asked, frowning lightly as he glanced my way.
He'd taken the bait. That was my cue.

"Nothing." I answered, a big smile spreading across my lips. "It's just that...with all the talking, I figured...well, you know."

Jeremy rolled his eyes a second time before producing a sigh.
"Okay!" he cried out, feigning exasperation. "He's...nice." he admitted, the smallest hint of a smile forming on the right corner of his lips.

It wasn't much, but I was commending myself for almost making him smile. At least I was keeping his mind off Brad for the time being.

I smiled and quickly glanced at the two jocks sitting on the deck on the other side of the patio door.

"I think he likes you." I said, focusing my eyes back on Jeremy.

The boi blushed a little before casting his gaze down to the floor, almost as though he didn't believe me.

"I'm serious! I really think he likes you." I repeated, trying to drive my point home.

Jeremy was about to respond, when the patio door suddenly slid open and one of the jocks stepped into the dining room. I turned my head to see Zack walking toward the kitchen.

Jeremy and I both stopped talking and focused our eyes back to the TV screen, pretending not to have noticed his entry.

I heard the fridge open and heard the familiar sound of a beer can being opened.

Footsteps grew closers and pretty soon Zack was looming behind us, standing right behind the couch that separated the open dining room and living room area.

"What are you boys watching?" he asked, his deep, sexy voice echoing across the room and soothing my ears like few other voices could.

"Just some animal show." I answered enthusiastically, twisting my head back to give the handsome hunk a friendly smile.

Zack smiled back and offered me a wink. But I could tell he was much more interested in Jeremy than he was in me.

"You okay?" he asked in a low tone, before gently placing his huge hands on the green eyed lad's shoulders.

Jeremy nodded, but kept his eyes on the screen, even as Zack massaged his lower neck and shoulders.
For some reason, I got the distinct impression that my friend didn't dislike the attention he was getting.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

Zack stared at the TV and kept his hands on the boy's shoulders for a few more seconds.
Then he took a sip of his beer and slowly started retreating towards the patio door.

"You boys be good." he told us. "Nick and I will be outside for a few more minutes."

As soon as the muscular stud stepped outside and closed the door behind him, my smile returned.
And it was twice as big as before.

"Still think I'm making things up?" I teased my friend, smirking triumphantly and nudging him with my elbow.

Jeremy looked down and smiled a bit, but was unable to come up with a response to prove me wrong.
Something was definitely going on between those two.

STOP! Are you enjoying Steven's adventure so far?
Drop a comment in the comments section below to let me know what scenes you've enjoyed the most and what you think of the characters and their current relationships.
Carry on. And good reading!
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Slowly cracking Jeremy's shell with teamwork here: Nick doing the 'dirty' work behind the scene, Zack serving as anti-Brad and Steven playing candid...
They - and us too - will probably share a deep breath of relief when Jeremy first says or does something that shows he's moving on.

And: you were right to cast my vote to Brad, one's gotta stand by their natural ground.
Can't help to think he needed a livelier sub who'd fight him back more intensely and - maybe - he got into unfun violence out of frustration and lack of response from Jeremy.
Gratuitious hypothesis: he loved how Steven fought him back during the first trip at the cabin and hoped he'd get such thrills out of Jeremy, but our poor boi's just too confused or lost - or maybe he just lacks personality, hard to tell so far :lol: - and just behaved too passively. Got pissed and treated J like shit, J got disapointed in Brad, reacted even less. Brad got even more pissed... Basic vicious circle.
That's not saying Brad's a derailed good guy, but Jeremy's better be fun soon, or I'll have to steer you into going real hard on him 8-)
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's an emotional rollercoaster for all the guys involved. Steven is really afraid something bad happens to Nick, Jeremy doesn't know how to trust the others again. I'm glad he likes the attention Zack gives to him, although he does his best not to show it. I hope Steven will not drive him crazy, I think that Jeremy doesn't like Steven interfering with his business with Zack. I think Jeremy wants to keep it a secret, until he's sure he can trust Zack.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Sorry I missed your questions from before.

On the first 2, I'd say that Steven reacted as anyone in love would and that Nick did what he had to to make sure Steven wouldn't be struck with fear or do something stupid to stop him. Steven does need to be more trusting though.

As for the threesome, I'd have to say that [mention]squirrel[/mention] has good taste. Zack and Shawn would be my picks too.

As for the new chapter, it's good that Jeremy is slowly starting to get over Brad thanks to Zack, although I do selfishly want Steven to get Nick and Zack for himself because I live vicariously through him :lol:
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Imagine being enveloped by Nick’s massive body as your tears soak into his shirt..... Man I’m single :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Your comment is actually what spurred me to question the other guys about who they'd pick. I wrongly assumed your vote would be going to Nick and Zack, so I've corrected the charter to reflect your top picks.

THREESOME STATS.png

Aside loyal fans like [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] and [mention]TiedNW[/mention], it looks like Nick isn't nearly as popular as he'd like to believe.
Even his boyish younger cousin (who we know little about) is outpacing him in this race!
Still taking votes btw!

[mention]LK3869[/mention] I wonder what [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] thinks of your analysis.
For the sake of not revealing any spoilers, I can neither deny nor confirm what you've written. But I must say, this is the first time someone's tried to analyse Brad on a psychological level instead of merely condemning him for his actions. Don't get me wrong. Actions count, and I very much think he is in the wrong here. He needs to consult and/or at the very least find another medium to dish out his frustrations on. Looking inwards is often the first step towards healing and especially in Brad's case, rehabilitation.

On another note, a huge thanks for the 50,000 views!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic