BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Zack is definitely the whole package. Hot, muscular stud. He knows what he's doing. He is patient and willing to be gentle. He knows how to calm his sub down. Mmm.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]puffalover[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]handovermouth[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention]

I'm glad you guys are enjoying Zack's style so much!
As Puffalover mentioned, his behaviour so far has proven very different from Brad's, AND Nick's for that matter.
Putting Shawn aside for a moment, I believe our three older Alphas stand apart pretty well from each other and, as a result, will appeal to different kinds of subs.

For those who are interested in the Dom/sub dynamics of this story, here's my own analysis.

Brad might particularly appeal to subs who value hardcore Master/slave relationships. His hot temper and easy-to-spark attitude is no doubt quite appealing to Omega-subs (guys who are into extreme subservience/captivity and domination). Under the right circumstances, this CAN me a healthy relationship IMHO, but since this is a very one-sided exchange of power, the Dom needs to me exceptionally mature, level-headed and reasonable for his/her sub to thrive and retain a healthy mind. Brad, unfortunately, doesn't hit all those marks at this time.

Zack would probably appeal more to the traditional submissive male.
I can't go into too many details, since we don't really know him yet. But so far, he's proven himself to be mild-tempered, confident and attentive. He would probably be attractive to most categories of subs, except for the one mentioned above. Whether or not that changes remains to be seen.

Nick, IMO, is in a very similar situation to Brad, in that his potential matches will mostly come from a specific type of sub. He would probably be particularly attractive to those subs who are looking for Daddy-type Doms. AKA a man who will dominate, but not with the iron fist of a "Master" type like Brad.
"Daddy-Doms" rely mostly on their own strong parental instincts and often have a level of emotional attachment to the "boi" they're weaning. Nick is often grumpy, a bit harsh, strict and severe, but he's also shown himself to be loving, flexible and attentive to Steven's needs. All in all, a very fair Master. He fills the role of a strict dad rather well, something that will appeal to subs that like/need to be nurtured and taken care of.

Very interested in hearing different viewpoints on the subject.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

The last few chapters where well written
Hmmm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hmmm »

I love this story so far... It's deep and so well written... Well done!
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I'm a very young and childish sub. So daddy-doms like Nick appeal to me MUCH more than someone like Brad who relies on fear and physical violence. The only problem is subs like me tend to be very trusting and clingy, effectively latching on to the first "dom" we find.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago I'm a very young and childish sub. So daddy-doms like Nick appeal to me MUCH more than someone like Brad who relies on fear and physical violence. The only problem is subs like me tend to be very trusting and clingy, effectively latching on to the first "dom" we find.
Couldn’t agree more!! As a fellow young sub, I have my own guilty stories of being a bit too clingy
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 113 - Therapy Session

Sunday, April 23 (2:30 PM)

Zack wasn't lying when he'd said he'd be back in two minutes.

Without so much as a word, the handsome, heavily-built stud climbed on the bed and helped me up into a sitting position before grabbing another coil of rope from the pile he'd prepared.

I looked up into his face as he lassoed the sturdy red cord around my chest and upper arms, and couldn't help but become all tingly when his eyes suddenly met mine.
"What?" he asked, chuckling mildly and no doubt curious as to why I'd been eyeing his face so intently.

I said nothing, even as he continued wrapping the rope around my torso. Instead, I bit my lower lip and focused my gaze on those enormous arms of his. His forearms were thick and strong, but his biceps and shoulders were truly massive! I watched his muscles bulge and had to resist the urge to draw closer and worship them with my mouth. I had a SERIOUS thing for muscular guys and as far as physical attraction went, Zack was very much my type.

The stud smirked as I sat there watching his huge arm muscles bulge in unison. He lassoed my upper body up real tight and wrapped the rope close to a dozen times around my chest and arms before fixing up a complex series of knots behind my back. This was really restrictive. And even though my captor was being very gentle and considerate, he was putting a lot of muscle into these binds.

A pair of large hands took hold of me and eased be back down into a lying position on my stomach.
The stud pressed his strong fingers into my shoulders and massaged to back of my neck for a few seconds, before grabbing Nick's large pillow and fitting it under my head.

"You okay?" he asked, once again putting a hand on the back of my head to make sure I was alright.
I couldn't help but feel comforted by the level of concern he was showing.

"Mm hum" I nodded, before closing my eyes and burying my face down into my lover's pillow.
The rope was real tight around my wrists and upper arms. Zack was kind and gentle with me, but his ropework was a sharp contrast. His knots were giving me no slack whatsoever.

The stud slowly made his way down to where my feet were resting, and a set of warm fingers wrapped themselves around my ankles before pulling them up off the bed.
My ankles were quickly lassoed together, and pretty soon my hunky babysitter was wrapping the rope up around and between my ankles to make sure I couldn't get away to use my legs to escape.

"Haha, you're fucked now. Aren't you kiddo?" he laughed, pulling the rope hard and knotting the loose ends up to further secure my restraints.

I could do nothing but grind my hips down into the mattress and silently moan inside my lover's lofty pillow.
Zack's strong hands and that sexy deep voice of his was driving me crazy.

The brown haired stallion continued trussing me up, this time by restraining my upper legs together and wrapping the rope around my thighs over a dozen times.

Familiar hands took hold of my bound ankles, and suddenly I knew I was being placed into a hogtie.
A very tight hogtie.

There wasn't much slack between my ankles and my bound wrists.
The dominant Alpha began trussing my bound limbs up together, causing my body to arch backwards and rendering me completely useless. From that point on, the only thing I could do besides moving my head, was wiggle my toes and fingers around and cry out for help. And I had no idea how long even that small bit of freedom would last.

Had Nick been the one trussing me up, my mouth would've already been clogged up on some giant, foul-smelling sock by now. Luckily for me though, my current captor probably wasn't as cruel as my own Master was when it came to gags and mouth-stuffings.

Satisfied with his work, the stud quickly started going over all the knots, his big forearms and biceps bulging as his surprisingly adept fingers worked their magic.

He must've been enjoying this, I figured.
Why else would he have trussed me up and knotted me down so tight?
I mean, it's not as though I would've been able to actually go anywhere. Yet here he was, rechecking the knots, double-knotting any loose ends and making sure my restraints were secured extra tight.

When Zack crouched down above my head to fiddle around with the knots he had fixed between my shoulder blades, I couldn't help but raise my head a little and steal a glance at those MASSIVE thighs of his.
I could only imagine how hot he'd look wearing gym shorts or something even tighter, like a wrestling singlet.

"There...this ought to keep you outta trouble." the brown haired muscle-god finally spoke.
"Think you can get out of my knots?" he asked, flashing me a cocky smirk on that stunningly handsome face of his.

I struggled for a bit, or rather tried to struggle.
"No, Sir." I answered through gritted teeth, wincing at the tightness of my bonds.

With my wrists tied down to my thighs and my heels practically touching my elbows, I wouldn't be able to get out of Zack's hogtie even if my life depended on it. Not in a million years.
This guy really didn't want me going anywhere.

The jock suddenly looked down at me and noticed the way I was eyeing him...or rather, the way I was eyeing the sizeable bulge inside his grey sweatpants.

An amused smile quickly took shape on his lips as he stood up on the bed and towered high above me.
I recognised that smile. It was the same one Nick made every time he was about to set one of his devious ideas into motion.

I craned my neck up and tried twisting my head around to see what my captor was doing.
But it was already too late.
Zack's enormous weight suddenly settled on my upper back, and those gigantic thighs of his clamped down on both sides of my puny body.

As soon as I realised what was happening, I attempted to cry out.
But the beefy stud's weight knocked the wind right out of my lungs and pressed my face back down into my boyfriend's lofty pillow.
"Nnnoommpphhff..." was all I managed to cry out.

Zack chuckled at my demise as he sat there and straddled my much smaller, tightly-hogtie form.
The familiar warmth of a strong hand wrapped itself around my bound ankles, and suddenly all hell broke loose.

"Aggh!" I cried out, as curious fingers suddenly brushed against my vulnerable sock-clad soles.

No! NO! This couldn't be happening.

"Aaaggghhh!" I yelled out again.
My eyes widened in panic when I heard the sexy muscle-beast chuckle on top of me. But it's only when I felt him pulling my socks off that I knew I was in serious trouble.

Zack wasn't kidding when he said he'd help take my mind off things.
As noble as his intentions may have been, this was NOT what I had in mind.

Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

FINALLLYYYYYYYYY :mrgreen:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I guess "dedicated to tickler" should have been a dead giveaway! Steven is in big time trouble now. Oh to be between those thighs ;)
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great updates Sir! Steven is a very lucky guy!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hmmmm that feels too much like torture :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hmmm[/mention] Welcome aboard! Always thrilled to see a new face pop up on here.
After reading one hundred thirteen chapters, I sure HOPE you're enjoying this story ;)

Most of my readers have filled up this form a while ago, and I'd love for you to do the same.

What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?
What do you think of Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy, Shawn and Zack?
Can you identify with one of the characters, and if so, in what way?
Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?
Do you agree with Nick's decision to physically remove Jeremy from Brad's cottage, against his will?
If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
If you're a sub, which one of the four Alphas would you most wanna submit to?

[mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] Glad to see you posting on here, kiddo. It's been a while!

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

The last chapters are so relaxing after that 'Brademy' drama, I can understand Steven falling asleep after purring. Massages are always effective, when done well... Smooth Zack .

Enjoyed reading your Dom types analysis, knowing it must come after years of extensive 'research' 8-)
It's very instructive - as all this story is - for those like me who aren't into such 'codified' relationships. Quite a telling sign: I liked Brad for what I'd thought he'd do, and he turned out to be (very) limited...
Going rough should lead to good liberating sex , or sweeter display of attention, like Zach's touching, that even I wouldn't expect from a Brad.
Angry, frustrated guys can make good brutal 'lovers', but our Brad isn't that, he's just sad and bitter.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Hmmm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hmmm »

My favourite part of the avdenture is all parts with smelly sockgag/forced sniffing... I really enjoy this parts.

I think all characters are deep and interesting.. but Nick is my favorite, I always loved muscled guys :roll:.

I'd love to be Steven i guess.. My name is steve so.. haha

Nick/Steven couple has un great potential, it's obvious!

Yes I agree with nick's decision! :)

Steven of course.

Nick or zack i guess..
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hmmm[/mention]
Damn! So your name is Steven, you like muscular guys, and you have a thing for smelly sockgags and forced foot sniffing. Sounds to me like this story was practically MADE for you! Haha, glad to have you along, boi 8-)
Hope you decide to stick with us and give me your regular support from now on.

Chapter 114 will be posted up a bit later today, folks!

Hmmm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hmmm »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm freaking busy as usual, and my english is quit bad because... I'm french.. But it's okay, i'll try to do my best to keep my presence here! I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hmmm[/mention] We're all busy. But if you have time to read, then you definitely have time to post a line or two ;) And as for your english, I'd say that it's very good. Don't forget that this is only a second or third language for a lot of us (myself included). Practice makes better.
Steven is counting on your support, Steve 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 114 - The Predicament

Sunday, April 23 (2:40 PM)

"No! Zack! Stop! This isn't fair." I pleaded, as the brutish hunk slowly hooked a finger beneath my right ankle sock and pulled it off.

"Haha, looks like I've got myself a ticklish little prisoner to torment, eh kiddo?" he chuckled, his deep voice echoing across the room as he grabbed my other foot and took my remaining sock off.

"Zack...Zack, no! NO! Don't!" I begged, curling my toes up and trying wiggle my exposed soles as much as I could, desperately tying to escape or postpone my incoming demise.

The brown haired muscle-King just chuckled and spread his knees out a little, allowing even more of his weight to settle on top of my much smaller body.

With the giant 240-pound beast sitting on my upper back, I was barely able to fill my lungs up with air, much less put up any kind of meaningful struggle.

He brushed his fingers across my soles. I screamed and laughed.
But then the hunk simply crossed his sneakered feet together underneath my boyfriend's very lofty pillow and lifted himself off me for a second, only to plop himself back down over the back of my neck and head.
That's when he truly went on the offensive, grabbing my bound ankles with one hand and digging his fingers aggressively into my soles with the other.

"Nmmmpphhh! Nmmpphhh!" I screamed, only to find myself being unable to get my face out of Nick's smothering pillow. I wanted to cry out and tell Zack to stop, but I couldn't.

The heavy hunk's strong fingers went from my right foot, to my left, then back to my right foot again.
This was absolute torture!

But even that couldn't compare to how I felt when the stud reached down between his beefy thighs and dug his fingers into my rib cage.

"NNMMMPPHHPPHHPPHH!" I cried out, as tears of laughter began streaming down my eyes.
My body convulsed rather violently, but the enormous jock sitting on my upper back and neck prevented me from going anywhere.

I tried screaming and tried begging for mercy, but the thick pillow smothering my face was doing a more than adequate job at muffling up my protests.

Zack just laughed and continued tickling me senseless, alternating between my ribs and feet, not caring about the fact that I was half his size and unable to defend myself against his merciless attacks.

The hogtie was maddeningly tight and the man sitting on top of me weighed a fuckin' TON.
To make matters more dire, his hands were very large and warm, and his fingers were exceptionally strong and nimble. Combine that with me being incredibly ticklish, and you pretty much have yourself a recipe for disaster.

I tried lifting my face out of the pillow, but with Zack's huge ass on the back of my neck and his large running shoes crossed beneath my lover's overstuffed pillow, my face was going nowhere.

"Mmmmpphhhh!" I screamed, unable to control myself as the sexy brute focused his attention on my vulnerable soles once more.

"Haha! Where d'you think you're going, kiddo? Where d'you think you're going, eh?" he teased, this time digging his fingers into my soles and ribs simultaneously.

I was practically on the verge of pissing my pants by that point.
The lack of fresh air combined with Zack's constant attacks, caused my body to convulse like it never had before.
Yet, even with all my struggling and convulsing, the brown haired goliath had no trouble keeping me squashed and pinned down beneath his giant, muscle-bound frame.

As the seconds went by, the need to breathe became more and more urgent.
My survival instincts kicked in, my muscles tensed up and my body no longer responded to the tickling as much.
I needed to breathe.

The hunk finally climbed off from my upper back, allowing me to raise my head out of the pillow and fill my lungs up.

As much as I hated the tickling, part of me secretly enjoyed the attention Zack was giving me.
I was practically ready to cream my pants by that point, and I'm fairly certain that another minute or two of tickling, smothering and manhandling would've done the trick.

The jock clearly enjoyed dominating me, but I certainly wasn't ready to tell him how I honestly felt about it.

The fact that he'd caught me sniffing Nick's underwear and the fact that he knew about my failed tie-up experiment, was humiliating enough. I didn't need to humiliate myself even further by telling him how much I enjoyed being pinned down and manhandled.

So I kept quiet and pretended I was glad the whole thing was over.
At least, I was glad the tickling part was over, but being pinned down and sat on by this massive dude...I could've DEFINITELY endured that for a while longer.

Zack got up and playfully ruffled my hair before flashing me his signature smirk.
"Man, you're a ticklish like guy, aren't you?" he laughed, quickly jabbing my left side with his fingers and causing me to squirm and yelp out in surprise.

I was almost tempted to taunt him and ask if that was all he had, but the smarter part of me told me to remain quiet.

Even though I desperately wanted those big sexy thighs of his back on top of me, I knew he had other more important things to do than to stay here and play with me.

Jeremy was all alone in the living room, and although Zack had checked up on him just five minutes ago, I knew the poor kid shouldn't be left alone for much longer. He needed the company more than I did.

"Alright." Zack spoke, before placing a hand on my head once more. "I'm gonna spend some time with Jeremy until Nick gets back. You gonna be okay all alone in here?" he asked.

I nodded my head, doing my best not to appear too disappointed by his imminent departure.

"You call me if you need anything." he said, before slowly walking out of the bedroom and heading towards the living room.

I was sad that he'd left, but I was even MORE disappointed at the fact that he'd left me without a gag!

His ropework was extremely tight and restrictive. Yet, somehow it felt a little...incomplete.
Nick would've NEVER agreed to this. And I'm certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would've plugged my mouth up had he been here at the time.

Minutes went by, and I was still hard as hell inside my sweatpants.
I tried pressing my face inside Nick's pillow, and tried grinding my hips down into the mattress.
But it wasn't enough.

So long as I wasn't gagged, I knew I wouldn't be able to cum.
I needed to feel even more helpless than I already was.
I needed a proper gag!

I scanned the mattress for Nick's smelly boxers, hoping that they would help me achieve my much needed release.
But my hopes for a quick release where immediately crushed when I spotted the giant boxers, on the floor, where they'd undoubtedly fallen during my short tickle-torture therapy.

I wanted to sniff them so badly, but there was no way for me to even get to them...not without falling off the bed and smashing my face against the floor.

Damn!

The only other alternative I could think of, was asking Zack to gag me.
And I didn't have the courage or the guts to ask him that.
He probably already thought of me as being a bit of a weirdo, and I was still very much "in the closet" about all this kinky stuff.

I thought about making a lot of noise and even considered complaining about the tightness of the hogtie.
But then, Zack wasn't like Nick.
He was a lot gentler, and part of me was afraid he'd actually loosen my bonds or even let me go if I decided to make a fuss about the hogtie.
So no, complaining in the hopes that he'd gag me probably wouldn't yield the results I was hoping for.

Fuck!
Where was Nick when I needed him?

I struggled against my bonds some more and tried to reach for my privates, but found myself unable to do so.
Zack's ropework was seriously tight and his knots were giving me no slack whatsoever.

I tried grinding my hips into the mattress, but it still wasn't enough.
My erection wasn't going away and I wasn't able to do anything to relieve myself.
This was infuriating, yet strangely gratifying at the same time.

After a few more minutes of struggling and silent cursing, I finally gave up and allowed myself to just lie there and accept the predicament I had put myself in.

I apparently dozed off after that, 'cause I woke up almost an hour later to the sound of the front door opening and then closing.

I heard a set of keys being placed on the hallway table, heard the crinkling of plastic bags as if someone had come home from the store, and finally heard Nick's voice as he greeted Zack.

Finally!
Nick was home.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Awesome continuation per your high standard!

Love how you leave us open and pending with the missing gag.... hmmm And now Nick is just getting home. I ponder how he will have to correct the situation? :lol: Always looking forward to your next work.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That 'missing something without a gag' moment hit home 8-) "Where's Nick when you need him?", that made me smile real wide. Steven... :D
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm just as disappointed as Steven about the lack of a gag! Nick would never forget :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 115 – Nick’s Return

Sunday, April 23 (3:30 PM)

I knew the two jocks were approaching the bedroom when their voices grew louder.
I stayed quiet, my eyes remaining fixed on the doorway as I waited for my lover's return with growing impatience.

Nick was the first to emerge into the bedroom, and as soon as he opened the door and stepped in, he locked his steely blue gaze on me and furrowed his brow.

Zack came into view as well, but instead of walking in, he simply remained at the bedroom entrance and leaned his broad-shouldered torso against the door frame. As hot and charismatic as Zack was though, I just couldn't tear my eyes off Nick or bring myself to care about anything or anyone else at that time.

My sexy Alpha was back, and that's all that mattered.

Even as he looked down on me menacingly, I couldn't help but admire how stunningly handsome and attractive he was. The severe expression he had about him, combined with the light stubble on his face and the incredibly FAT parka he was wearing, really gave the jock a manly appearance.

I watched as he unstrapped a heavy looking sports bag from his shoulders and watched as he carried it over to the bed, right next to where I was positioned. His mesmerizing blue eyes remained fixed on mine, even as he unzipped his big, puffy jacket and threw his black sports cap down on the bed.

Something about Nick's presence made me feel really submissive, and although I'd done nothing wrong during his absence, I couldn't help but melt under his unrelenting stare.
I tried offering him my best puppy eyes, but his dominant glare remained unchanged.

"Did he give you any trouble?" Nick asked, keeping his gaze fixed on mine, even though he was directing his question at Zack.

When no response came, my eyes quickly darted over to Zack, who was still leaning against the doorway.
That's when I noticed the devilish smile he had on his face.
He was apparently toying with the idea of telling Nick how bad I'd been. I mean, why else could he have been smirking like that?!

I gave my hunky babysitter look of disbelief before silently pleading with him through my eyes.

Damn him!
If Nick even SUSPECTED that I'd been misbehaving during his absence, I'd be in serious trouble.

"Nah, he was good boy." Zack finally admitted, giving me a wink and obviously enjoying the momentary panic his silence had caused me to experience.

Nick's expression remained severe, almost as though he didn't completely believe what his friend was telling him.
The way I nervously met his gaze must've made me look guilty or something.

"He got all his chores done on his own." Zack added, probably attempting to reassure his friend by putting in a good word for me.

Nick's expression slowly softened and before I knew it, he was sitting on the edge of the bed and holding my bound body in his large, leather-clad hands.

He grabbed my hogtied form up with both hands and pulled me up towards him so that my chin was wresting on his right thigh. My grumpy Alpha wanted to inspect his friend's ropework.
His touch felt a little different from Zack's. It felt...stronger, more aggressive.

Both of them were definitely the "hands on" type, but Nick was easily the rougher one out of the two...not that I was complaining. Quite the opposite. In fact, I loved being roughed up and manhandled.

Quietly resting my chin on my blond Master's thick upper leg, I lifted my gaze up to look into his eyes, but found myself being a little disappointed at the fact that he wasn't paying me any attention.
In fact, he seemed much more interested in checking out the bonds that kept me tightly trussed up.

"So? Whaddya think?" Zack asked, flashing his buddy cocky a smirk as he walked into the bedroom and approached the bed. He was obviously proud of his ropework and I could tell Nick was genuinely impressed by it even though he hid it well.

"Not bad...not bad at all." my Alpha finally admitted.

"Look at those knots, bro." Zack chuckled, drawing Nick's attention towards rope that connected my wrists together.

"Yeah...that's pretty neat." Nick commented, trying his best not to sound too impressed by his friend's skill.
"Looks like you've been getting a lot of practice lately." he added, drawing an amused chuckle from the brown haired stud.

The fact that he didn't refute Nick's comment certainly confirmed what I already suspected.
I could only mean one thing. Zack wasn't a novice when it came to bondage.
He definitely had a lot of practice under his belt.

Nick and Zack continued chatting and talking to one another as though I wasn't even there.
And for some reason, it made me feel incredibly calm and satisfied.

I was there, under close supervision. But at the same time, the jocks were ignoring me and doing their own thing as though I hardly mattered. I can't explain it, but somehow this just felt right.

I remember feeling the exact same way, last summer, on that fishing trip with Nick and Brad.
We were on the lake, and I was sitting on the floor of the boat, quietly enjoying my surroundings while the two Alphas kept me under close watch and went about navigating the lake and catching fish.

I was there, with them, but my presence was only tolerated so long as I remained quiet and submissive.

Even thought my relationship with Nick had changed considerably since then, I was still a beta, and he was still very much an Alpha. The scenario had changed, but the rules had stayed the same.

I felt Zack's warm hands on me and felt Nick's leather-clad fingers fiddle around with my restraints, no doubt testing his friend's knots. I remember closing my eyes and purring like a kitten.
I was being treated like a piece of meat, but it didn't bother me in the slightest.

I did end up getting a bit of attention when Zack took hold of my left ankle and started showing Nick the way he'd secured the rope around my legs.

As soon as I felt his warm fingers around the base of my foot, I jerked against my bonds and yelped in surprise, fearing another tickle-attack.

My outburst had been short and relatively subdued, but it was enough to get Nick's attention.
The giant parka-clad hunk grabbed my hair, lifted my head up and immediately clamped his other hand over my face.

"Quiet!" he growled, frowning down at me as though I'd committed a serious offense.

I tried apologising and tried letting the blond hunk know I'd be quiet, but "Mmmphh..." was all I managed to say.

The jocks quickly resumed their discussion, this time with my face tightly muzzled up inside my Alpha's large, leather-clad hand. I'd produced the tinniest of sounds, but for Nick, any interruption was unacceptable and required immediate consequences.
In this case; a tight handgag to muzzle me up.

He was the boss.
He owned me.
Nothing made him happier than reminding me of that.

Even as I lay there, struggling to breathe inside my hunky lover's leather glove, I couldn't help close my eyes and enjoy the sensation of being roped up, held down and tightly handgagged.

I pushed my hips down against the bed, grinding my erection against the mattress.
I wanted to cum so badly.
The tight ropes, Nick's gloves, the warmth of body and the sound of his voice...I was in heaven.

"He's really ticklish." Zack suddenly pointed out, brushing his fingers against my exposed soles and causing me to squirm and cry out in panic.

"Mmmppphhh!" I screamed, struggling to breathe inside my boyfriend's big, smothering handgag.
Zack laughed at my reaction and brushed his fingers against my defenseless soles a second time, forcing me to cry out and struggle against the extremely tight hogtie he'd put me in.

Nick chuckled a bit and kept his gloved hand clamped tight over my face. But I could tell his mind really wasn't set on fooling around or having fun right now. He was in a sour mood, and I knew it probably had something to do with that secret mission he'd just come back from.

"Shhhhhh...alright, quiet down, boi." Nick ordered, before gently tapping my ass and loosening his handgag just enough so that I could finally fill my lungs up with air.
In an instant, the strong smell of leather filtered in through my nostrils, and a moan of relief made it out past my captor's maddeningly effective handgag.
FInally! I could breathe again.

Nick continued holding onto me, but neither he nor Zack seemed interested in toying with my feet any longer.

I would've been happy just lying there, with my head resting on my Master's lap.
I really enjoyed being close to Nick and really enjoyed being manhandled by him, completely helpless and at his mercy. Zack's presence made the experience even more enjoyable.
I didn't know much about him, but I knew I really liked him as well.

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when I felt Zack's dexterous hands undoing the knots and loosening the rope around my limbs.

I was being set free.

Part of me kept hoping Nick would pick up those giant briefs from off the floor and shove them in my mouth.
Actually, I would've hated that. But I was so horny at the time, that the mere thought of chowing down on those smelly boxers caused my cock to throb and made the front of my underwear all sticky with precum.

Apparently, Nick had other plans for me...ones that didn't involve me spending the rest of the afternoon trussed up and gagged on his bed.

Shame.
I think I would've rather enjoyed that.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I finally cought on with the chapters. So glad to see Zack getting involved into the game! Steven has one more alpha male to tie him up and keep him silenced for hours... I just can;t help but wonder if it can still get better for him. And I think the answer is yes :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Great couple of chapters as always.
Ah a sub's worse nightmare, being freed and not being the balls to say that's not what he wants.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great chapters! To bad Steven couldn’t cum
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic