A Message about Access to Private Messages

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Aarav
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aarav »

Toten wrote: 3 years ago oh, i didnt know u have to had atleast 10 post for being able to PM, i did send some pms throw some months and now I know why i didnt got any reply XD
It's common for online platforms to set a minimum post requirement for private messaging. Discovering this after attempting to send messages explains the lack of responses previously.
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

Aarav wrote: 5 months ago
Toten wrote: 3 years ago oh, i didnt know u have to had atleast 10 post for being able to PM, i did send some pms throw some months and now I know why i didnt got any reply XD
It's common for online platforms to set a minimum post requirement for private messaging. Discovering this after attempting to send messages explains the lack of responses previously.
yep, i guess now i see it more often :P
jacky1206
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jacky1206 »

Hi, I was downgraded to pink group, but still have my 10 posts, have I something to do to return intermediary user ?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@Johnsnow , @chadmc90
Anything you can/should do about this?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

jacky1206 wrote: 5 months ago Hi, I was downgraded to pink group, but still have my 10 posts, have I something to do to return intermediary user ?
I fixed this. For some reason the change didn't get auto approved in the system and got stuck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic