BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Gosh I remember the jealously portion from the original version, it does however feel pretty different, though he is still hiding the jealousy.
And I really am appreciating Shawn existence/prescence.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Compliments for the good writing [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

I really look forward to the cottage. But I’m also wondering about Shawns role there. He seemed a bit upset about being trapped in the sleeping bag the entire night. We haven’t seen his reaction when he was released and also doesn’t seem angry at Nick. Would be cool if he turns out as alpha-slave or so. And being tied up regulary as well!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Great chapters! And just like [mention]TiedNW[/mention] I'm curious to know how Shawn interfere with the story in this camp, but I'll not bet on the obvious that he will become an alpha-slave, I think there's something more interesting to come

I also really like this part where Steven feels jealous of Nick, I can't wait for more!

I always wonder which of these photos that the sir uses here are yours really, this is my biggest current curiosity :lol:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Well written chapters as always my friend!

Like the other readers who’ve read the old version, I really like how you’re putting Shawn’s character into the mix of things this time around. I’m curious to see what roll he plays in the coming events.

There’s no doubt Shawn’s related to Nick, especially with showing off his rancid smelling feet lol.

I also love the mind games Nick plays on his sub. He’s definitely in complete control.
I do wish I was in Steven’s place when Nick threw his massive parka on top him. I’d have to burry my face in the soft puffy nylon as well, and I’d probably have a hard time not touching myself if I was him. :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, this is even more exciting than I ever expected. To think that Steven will be jelaus of Nick flirting with a saleslady... The kid must be really fond of his captor and tormentor. And who is to blame him? :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

All of this just makes me more and more curious as to what role Shawn will play.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

As all the other guys here, I'm also really curious to what role this will lead Shawn.

As my Master knows really well, I was remembering the part with the jealousy of Steven to Nick flirting with the sales girl, pretty well. It's even better this time. Love the little details about it just as for example Steven says "it's alright" while just pretending and wanting Nick to ask and ask again...haha. could be easily me.

Can't wait for that weekend of events!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the incredible feedback on the latest chapters. You guys are the best!
Hope to see others comment as well.

I'm glad you're all in agreement that Shawn's addition to the storyline is spicing things up.
Second-time readers who think they know where all this is going, really oughta buckle their seatbelts!

About Shawn, I'm not about to reveal any spoilers about his role in all of this. Time will tell.
In the meantime, do continue bouncing theories and ideas off of each other. I find it all, most amusing 8-)

On a side note, for the first time now, new (first-time readers) have reached 1/3rd of the current, registered readership. If you're reading this, but haven't signed up yet, then come on over and join the fun.

HUGE THANKS FOR THE 25,000 VIEWS!
The adventure continues this weekend!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Love where the story is going. Although I have to admit Nick sounds like my dream master, I certainly wouldn’t mind submitting to Shawn
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 77 - Shadows of Times Past

I had no idea how much time had passed since I'd dozed off and fallen asleep, but the sight of Brad's woodland cottage was there to greet me as I opened my eyes and regained consciousness.

Still sitting inside the truck with my lower face tucked inside my hunky protector's thick parka, I scanned the cabin in front of me and let my mind carry me back to a time when this place had become my personal dungeon.

I dreaded being here, but I worked hard to convince myself that it would be different this time around, and that things wouldn't spiral out of control like they had last summer.

Lost in a reverie of months long past, my face carried the blank expression of someone who'd just seen a ghost.
Nick was the one who finally snapped me out of my trance-like state.

"Hey. You okay?" he asked, slowly pulling his bulky parka off of me and managing to work it over his torso.

I turned to look at him, unable to wipe away the distant expression that remained painted over my pale face.
The blond stud looked at me questioningly for an instant, almost as if trying to decide whether or not I was okay.

I nodded my head and produced a small, insincere smile.

Between Nick's flirting at the grocery store and the realisation that I was gonna be spending the next few days in Brad's company, I wasn't feeling all that well.

I wanted to mention something about the bad memories this place brought back, but Shawn woke up and interrupted the silence by yawning loudly and stretching his arms out.

As the young jock awoke, Nick's face lit up and my sour-mood kinda took a backseat.

"How long was I out for?" Shawn asked, rubbing his eyes and sounding surprised at the fact that we'd finally arrived.

"Over an hour." Nick responded, chuckling mildly at the fact that the younger man had slept like a baby during the second half of the drive.

It felt good to unbuckle myself a stretch my legs out a bit.

It didn't take long for the three of us to exit the truck and make our way over to quaint, wooden cottage.

We arrived out front, but Nick didn't knock. He just opened the door and barged in.

I was a little uncomfortable by his lack of manners, but then again, Brad was his friend, and the two jocks clearly weren't abiding by the same social codes I felt bound to.

I followed the big, parka-clad hunk inside the cozy cottage, and Shawn came in last.

As soon as we stepped in, Brad came into view and greeted Nick with a quick hug and some cheerful laughing.
The sexy jock eventually focused his attention down on me and gave me a playful tap on the shoulder before flashing me his signature smirk. I lowered my eyes nervously, unable to stand against the muscular hunk's unnerving gaze.
"Hey boi." he greeted, looking me up and down with no apparent hint of remorse for his past actions.

He was our host and I couldn't just ignore him.
And so, I awkwardly managed to smile back.

I couldn't wait for the introductions to be over.

Shawn was the last to be greeted by Brad, but from what I could tell, the two jocks didn't know each other all that well.

"Hey! It's Shawn right?" Brad asked, shaking the younger lad's hand. "Man, you've grown since I last saw you!"

Shawn smiled and appeared genuinely flattered by the jock's comment.

"Dude!" Brad laughed, turning to look at Nick. "What have you been feeding him?" he joked, causing the two hunky cousin's to look at each other and start chuckling.

Apparently, Shawn's stature was all the buzz.
And I was feeling like a freakin' MIDGET, standing there, surrounded by three tall, muscular hunks.

I'd seen Brad just a week ago, but now that he was right in front of me and wearing a black muscle shirt over his torso, I couldn't help but notice how much mass he'd put once since last summer.

He was really big, standing tall at six feet and looking as broad-chested and as powerfully built as the other two jocks.

There was a small difference in his musculature though. Even my untrained eyes could pick it up.

Brad's body was tight and a little more...compact. He definitely had an athletic build under all that muscle.
The blond cousins didn't really share that trait.

Nick was built up like a brick wall, but he hardly qualified as athletic.
Whereas Brad was an incredibly swimmer and runner, Nick was probably just a bit better than average.
The blond stud, like his younger cousin, seemed better suited for weight-lifting and engaging in hard physical labour, than he was for playing sports or competing professionally.

I could still recall the wrestling match these two had engaged in back in August, after I'd purposefully lied about Brad threatening to roofie Nick and rape me.

Thinking back on it, I felt kinda bad about what I'd done.
But man...what a match that was!

Brad wasn't as built up back then as he was now, yet he had proven himself MORE than capable of standing his ground and competing against his larger, heavier buddy.

They were both pretty evenly matched, and I remember actually fearing what would happen if Nick lost.

Thankfully, the heavier brute managed pin the more nimble jock down and rope him up real good.
It had been a very close call though. And I'll never forget the look on Brad's face when suddenly found himself pinned down, with his nose stuck inside Nick's big, rotten, sock-clad toes.

Watching the cocky jerk lying there, pinned down, powerless, and with a look of pure horror and disgust on his face, nearly made that whole summertime ordeal worth it. Nearly...

Nick and Shawn both kept their big jackets and shoes on as Brad graciously offered to give the younger jock a tour of the place. All three of them started going towards the bedroom area, but just as I began asking myself where Jeremy was and wondering why the lad hadn't shown up yet, my attention was drawn towards part of the cottage opposite to where the three hunks were headed.

There was a definite, low moaning sound coming from the living room.

Slowly taking my shoes off and leaving them on the carpet next to the front door, I decided to investigate the source of the strange noise and quietly tiptoed my way into the living room.

As I walked in, my eyes were immediately drawn to the couch on the far side of the room.
What I saw, made my jaw to drop and caused my heart to suddenly beat faster.

I'd found the source of the strange moaning noise.
It was Jeremy.

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great start of a new part at the cottage Sir!

Jeremy is a really lucky boy there. He looks like a great seat cushion for the three jocks to sit on!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Love this chapter :D
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Now I'm just hyped for the next chapters. :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It would be sooo amazing to visit someone and hear muffled sounds of your friend, whom you later find strictly bound and gagged... Very good continuation, as usual :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Yeah! Starting fast and great! Will be epic 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Wow yeaah.
Imagine your sub friend all bagged up and bound tightly, while you‘re in a house full of MASSIVE Alpha doms...probably planning on doing the same to you. Damn hot....

I can‘t wait for the following as well!
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Man, the pictures make everything so much better as well. :) My imagination is going wild!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention]

Thanks for the comments, guys!
I realise this chapter was short, but I decided to keep it that way so that I could get back into the "beat of things".

Glad some of you find the imagery thought-provoking ;)
After observing the answers on the poll I opened regarding story illustrations and whether or not it was a good idea to include photos in stories, I noticed that a lot of users seem to have mixed feelings about photos and don't enjoy story illustrations depicting characters and other scenes. Reading comments like [mention]Valimure[/mention]'s is always reassuring.

On another note, a quick shout-out to welcome back an old friend [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
Welcome back to the fold, bro! You have a lot to catch up to 8-)

By the way, if you guys have any special requests about stuff you'd like to see during this weekend cottage reunion, NOW would be the right time to send them my way. Even though the plot is already in place, I've been known to indulge some personal requests from time to time ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Oh YEAH!! This cottage reunion’s off to a great start! Love that picture too. Not wasting anytime with Jeremy tightly bound in that sleeping bag. I’d love to be in his place, though I probably wouldn’t want to be at Brad’s mercy. Can’t wait to see what else is in store on this trip.

Hope there’s more sleeping bag bondage to come! :)
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I really like how the story is enhanced by the pictures. I've always tried to imagine what it would be like to be Steven and now it has become much easier. The story has matured in the rewriting-process like good wine. I still need some time to read all the chapters. ;)
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 5 years ago I really like how the story is enhanced by the pictures. I've always tried to imagine what it would be like to be Steven and now it has become much easier. The story has matured in the rewriting-process like good wine. I still need some time to read all the chapters. ;)
Like wine, or like BF's feet in his shoes. ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well now i am kind of wondering. It is [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] writing this. I suppose there is a possibility that in that sleeping bag is someone else... or? :lol: Nah just stirring the pot.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

Short but sweet chapter. <3 Steven once again not expressing himself, surprising no one, Shawn seeming to get along okay with Brad so far despite his earlier statements of misgivings, Steven once more uneasy around him... And me staring at that last picture also imagining poor Jeremy getting sat on by all the alpha studs like he's not there while a protesting Steven takes care of their feet. I'm really excited for how this cottage weekend goes, really hoping to see more of Brad and Shawn for better ideas of what they're like when they're given free-r range over the two subs... And how those dynamics play out when there're more alphas than subs around to tease and dominate over. So many interesting relationships, interplay, and kinks... And rank feet and things to deal with. Poor guys~
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Cottage scene bring back the gas mask can't want for more of Nick's cousin he seems like a young version of nick cocky
hotgom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hotgom »

Love the the chapter!
I‘m really excited for the story to get into the cabin/camping setting again.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] great work!
You wrote you take requests, if so is it possible to incorporate the leather gloves a little more, or maybe even some breathplay would really make the story better for me personaly. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic