***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

Hi all, I've been on the forum for a few months but as I've started to post thought I'd introduce myself in here.

I followed a few accomplished writers here from DeviantArt - @Caesar73 @slackywacky @mrjones2009 to name a few - and have found a veritable treasure trove of writings.

Thanks to all of the writers for putting themselves and their TUGs out there, hopefully my stop-start piece might see the light of day before too long.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Welcome @agebrauk on the board! Enjoy reading and writing!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello Charlotte, welcome to the site, and also thank you for sharing a couple of your experiences, like many others I hope to hear more from yourself, maybe more details about the time spent with your roommate.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum @Kingsfootslave
Nice to see a new member sign up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

CrazyCharlotte wrote: 8 months ago Hi,
I’m Charlotte. I started tie ups games as an adult in last year in college. I had been tied as a kid a few times but it was never the same as it is now lol. My roommate and I were drinking and she convinced me to let her tie me up as a bet. Well she has been tying me up ever since lol. We mostly use rope, but also have some pretty cool medical restraints. I would say I’m bi, because I like mostly guys but I certainly enjoy being bound by my roommate too lol.
Welcome to the site :)
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

algebrauk wrote: 8 months ago Hi all, I've been on the forum for a few months but as I've started to post thought I'd introduce myself in here.

I followed a few accomplished writers here from DeviantArt - @Caesar73 @slackywacky @mrjones2009 to name a few - and have found a veritable treasure trove of writings.

Thanks to all of the writers for putting themselves and their TUGs out there, hopefully my stop-start piece might see the light of day before too long.
Thanks for the shout out @algebrauk . Welcome to the site.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum @slavejustin89, @barefootliam and @bottomboy
Always nice to see some new faces on here!

barefootliam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barefootliam »

Thank you sir. Some stories coming once i figure out what's OK :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

barefootliam wrote: 8 months ago Thank you sir. Some stories coming once i figure out what's OK :)
Glad to hear it! And hope to see you posting on those stories you've enjoyed reading!
Have fun and make yourself at home ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Devious_agent
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Devious_agent »

Hello!

I used to be here when the site was called "tieupgames," but kind of dropped off to figure myself out. I don't really roleplay much, but I do enjoy reading -- and occasionally writing -- stories. All relevant info is on my profile, but I also participate in my local community and am a semi-professional photographer. I identify as a service top and have been in the scene for 8+ years.
Wazzack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wazzack »

Hi all

A middle aged guy here that's been messing about with tie ups and gags since my university days and looking to connect with like minded folks here. Been one of those 'lurkers' reading stories and figured it was about time to do something about it.

Done both the tying and being tied over that time, leaning more to latter and all the fun things that can be done when like that. Also done a bit of roleplay via chat platforms so open to doing that with anyone if interested.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum @Wazzack
Always nice to see a new face around here. Make yourself at home!

gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

Hi all!

I came across this site a few days ago and decided to join. Just a quick intro to who I am, I'm into bondage, but I like to crossdress while doing so. I'm also into crossplay, anime, and various other nerdy hobbies. Can't wait to meet other like-minded people on here and contribute to the board.
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

Hey there!

I've been on this site as a guest for about a week or so, and wanted to start telling stories themed around bondage. I'm a switch, and I can't wait to get started on concocting my own stories.
dillonmichael080
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dillonmichael080 »

Hey everyone!

I have been a lurker on the various websites that TUGs has been through, but had the courage to actually make an account and start drafting up stories recently. I graduated from college last Spring and now find myself with some free time to write stories (TUGS related or not).

A few things about me: I'm 23, just graduated, and play a LOT of Dungeons & Dragons. I'm in the process of writing my own book based on my college campaign that lasted all four years.

Hope to grow as a writer though telling stories that help me create new fantasies for myself and my partner.
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

Hi, I’ve been on the fence about joining but I finally decided to. I won’t disclose personal information here but I will say not to reply to anything of mine with something sexual. Anyways I’m here because I currently am not capable of doing bondage so I figured reading and learning is the next best thing!
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

Hi all!

I've been lurking on this site for a bit and decided to no longer be on the sidelines. I'm really into bondage, whether it be self or with a partner. My imagination always seem to run wild when it comes to bondage, as I'm always thinking of a wide range of scenarios. I would love to talk with others on here about bondage and might even look into doing some roleplaying down the road.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome into the light!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@holdmehostage welcome to the board. Nice to find a woman around my own age (well 5 years younger) whose interested
romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

hello. i'm noah and i am into bondage. i'm 19 and a sub. i am into roleplaying online and hope to find doms interested in tying me up. i prefer kidnappings/hostage scenarios and to be gagged in various ways.

i also enjoy doing "casted" roleplays (we pick actors or other faceclaims) to make the roleplaying scenario much more vibrant.

i write stories that i would like to post here when i feel ready. i am just happy to join a community with equal interests and hope i get to know some of you :)

i have never been tied up in real life, but hopefully one day.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

romancedawn wrote: 7 months ago hello. i'm noah and i am into bondage. i'm 19 and a sub. i am into roleplaying online and hope to find doms interested in tying me up. i prefer kidnappings/hostage scenarios and to be gagged in various ways.

i also enjoy doing "casted" roleplays (we pick actors or other faceclaims) to make the roleplaying scenario much more vibrant.

i write stories that i would like to post here when i feel ready. i am just happy to join a community with equal interests and hope i get to know some of you :)

Welcome to the board! I do hope you will share some of your stories on the board on day. I do have to ask, and don't feel like you have to answer, but I'm a bit concerned about what you wrote on another threads that are not intended as fiction, that contradicts the claim made here that you've never been tied up. So which is it? Have you really been tied-up before, or are those other posts fictional musings on non-fictional threads? This inconsistency may be off-putting to most.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 7 months ago
romancedawn wrote: 7 months ago hello. i'm noah and i am into bondage. i'm 19 and a sub. i am into roleplaying online and hope to find doms interested in tying me up. i prefer kidnappings/hostage scenarios and to be gagged in various ways.

Welcome to the board! I do hope you will share some of your stories on the board on day. I do have to ask, and don't feel like you have to answer, but I'm a bit concerned about what you wrote on another threads that are not intended as fiction, that contradicts the claim made here that you've never been tied up. So which is it? Have you really been tied-up before, or are those other posts fictional musings on non-fictional threads? This inconsistency may be off-putting to most.
sorry for the miscommunication. i have never done any tug irl. the ones i have commented on are either during online roleplays or self-bondage. sorry...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@romancedawn
Welcome aboard Noah!
Make yourself at home and have fun.

mr_x_35
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr_x_35 »

mr_x_35 wrote: 11 months ago Hi I'm Andrew. I'm 35 and live in the midwest. I've been on here before under a different name, but my computer crashed so I lost access to my original login. So now I get to start over from scratch...again!
Might as well reintroduce myself. Although now I'm almost 36 lol. I've basically been learning more about myself though, including who I am. But I'm excited to be back on here.
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

Hi, not new here i was "Lordgrogg" but for some reason google reset the saved passwords and i forgot what my password was so i made a new account
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic