Big Girl TUGs - Dominatrix Extraordinaire Part 3 (FF/FF, Feb. 7, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great chapter. I enjoyed it very much.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 022: So This Is Marriage
Saturday, October 28, 2017 into Sunday, October 29, 2017

Nichole's matching tie-dye t-shirt and kerchief bandana made for a bright greeting when Chris opened his door. The bright blue trainers made her stand out even more. She stepped inside and made her own small request.

"You and me and Mickey D?" she asked meekly.

Nichole's brown hair, which came an inch or two past her shoulders, made a fair contrast with her bright outfit. It pained Chris to recall the circumstances that led up to this next day that would be the anniversary of their Christian marriage. Although September 17 was their civil anniversary, the October date meant more to them as the day their union was blessed by God; how far she had come from her stubborn teenage atheism.

She remembered working in the university Physics 1 & 2 labs as the lab stockroom associate (despite being a chemist) and being there one day when this one handsome man came to the stockroom with a broken part. Two weeks later, he was back but stayed nearly 30 minutes just chatting, and she realized he was playing coy with her. Another week later, he asked her on a date. She even remembered the outfit she was wearing each of those times.

McDonald's meant a lot to Nichole for a variety of reasons. While it was cheap, it was also where she and Chris had gone on their first off-campus date. That forever was a memory she would cherish because it was, in her mind, the night their relationship became serious. Now, a Big Mac or chicken nuggets was a reminder of their romance, and she even got the same order she did that same night. Well, she had to push a little.

"What would you like?" Chris asked her.
"What we had the first time we came here," she responded.
"A Big Mac... and?" he tried to recall, "A Sprite for sure."
"And a medium fry."

Most people wouldn't call this romantic; romantic, for Chris and Nichole, was merely being together as a couple. Breakfast in bed was romantic for them because it showed an affectionate desire to care for the other. Their love had manifested in so many ways over the years.

There was always so much to talk about even when only a day or two passed between such conversations. And, as they so frequently did, Nichole and Chris held hands while they walked back to his car for the ride back to his apartment. This semester was their slow transition toward living together full time in the spring semester.

"Now, keep calm... I'm changing into something special," she said to him.

Nichole went into the bathroom and shut the door. There, she changed into something special: nothing except her kerchief. When she opened the door, the sight broke Chris's heart. Nichole's body was full of gnarly scars from her horrible life, especially the terrible beating that had led to their sudden but now beautiful marriage.

"Ummm... sweetheart... are you suggesting we do something?" he asked as if he didn't understand.
"I'm full of energy tonight... you might need to tie me down," she said, "Who knows when our next opportunity to be alone for a night will come."
"Tonight is going to be very special indeed."

Chris gently turned Nichole around and had her stand against the wall and put her arms together for a boxtie. Soon, Chris, also naked, returned with some rope and began tying her arms in that way and used a comfortable breast harness to hold it all together. While she still stood there, he also bound her ankles.

"Chris... this girl is yours... be sweet to her," she spoke softly while feeling quite vulnerable.
"How about I kiss her?" he asked back and embraced her gently for a romantic kiss on the lips.
"Chris, tell me your secrets of love... how do you seduce me so easily?" asked the tie-dye captive.

They kissed like this for quite some time. Even while just standing together, the intensity of their love made time seem to stop. Chris paused and removed Nichole's bandana, folded it up, and used it to blindfold her, just as she wanted, before resuming the caressing and kissing. Finally, he scooped her up in her arms.

"Oh, my!" she gasped quietly as she was carried to the bedroom and laid on the bed.
"Use me, Nichole, to please yourself...," he softly whispered into her ear.
"I'm the one that's tied up," she grunted and struggled against the ropes.
"Then I must please you," responded Chris in understanding.
"Why must you please me?" she questioned him in a seductive way.
"Because I like to please you," Chris said as he massaged her breasts.

Chris had an unique way of handling this. She was always seemingly paralyzed whenever he would play with her breasts. He never went tighter than she permitted in the few times he had done this. She let out a soft moan of pleasure before she spoke quietly.

"Are you fondling me?" she feigned innocence.
"It's only fondling if it's unwanted," he responded.
"Fondle me some more... It's wanted," she said as she let herself sink into the mattress.
"How about this too?" he kissed her on the lips.

Only Chris and Nichole could do this like this so long it seemed. Minutes of passion turned into an hour as they were enamored with each other. Nichole felt herself and her husband getting warmer inside. It was the warmth of passion and love.

"Turn me on, Chris. I'm ready to be pleased if you are," she said softly.
"Use me to pleasure yourself," he said and didn't move, "You have the right to be pleased when we do this.

Nichole rolled herself on top of him and pulled herself up and down as best she could. She wanted to do her best to give him the satisfaction of having been her pleasure source instead of her being the one "used" for his pleasure. But she couldn't do it while so nicely tied up.

"It's too hard...," she surrendered sadly, "Help me."
"How can I help?" because he wanted to serve her needs first.
"Go as you like. But try not to finish yourself," she asked her captor.

Chris rolled over so he was back on top and began moving in and out of Nichole slowly but strongly while they kissed. Eventually, Nichole let out a long sigh, and she began to ooze a little. She arched her back with a strong motion that surprised him. The request to not finish meant that she wanted to orgasm before he did.

Now it was his turn, and Nichole requested that he put his hand over her mouth so that he could just go until he was done. She had been pleased; he was now free to go as hard or soft as he wished. He didn't have to go at all, but why shouldn't he?

Nichole made sensual groans to express both pain and pleasure as he pushed himself up and down. She liked the feeling of his motion even more than the feeling of him actually pushing against her. It was like she was his natural lubricant when she was already wet during his part of things.

Never before had Chris felt so good to be orgasming into Nichole while she let out one of her long sighs. It felt like it was truly a marital act tonight, and he reached a new level of euphoria with this one. He exhaled deeply as the whole scene just felt so right as he pulled himself off her.

============================================================

"Chris, it's 12:01," Nichole said sweetly with tears forming in her eyes.
"Happy anniversary, sweetheart," he gave her a passionate kiss.
"I love you so much!" she kissed him back.

They had passed some time watching television so they would be awake for this moment. Nichole felt safe, secure, and wanted. It was the fact that she was wanted by him after living her entire childhood thinking she would never find someone to heal the mental wounds of her abusive childhood. Here they were, one year together.

"Take my bandana. Gag me. Be as cruel or gentle as you wish," she made her request.
"Because?"
"I might scream!" she explained with a defiant sparkle in her eyes, "You have to punish me for seducing you this evening."

Punishment for them meant a genuinely standard but kinky pleasure, spanking, followed by rough sex. Nichole especially loved being spanked when her bottom was bare as it was now and watched with arousal while Chris folded her tie-dye bandana. Chris tied a knot in the bandana and gagged her tightly.

"Nichole Petersen, I love you more than any other woman ever, but you seduced me this evening."
SMACK!
"WHEE!"
"You dressed up as a colorful and sexy Gangsta Queen to get my attention," he charged her.
SMACK!
"OW!"
"When that didn't work, you tricked me into reliving aspects of our courtship," he pressed another charge.
SMACK!
"WHEEEE!"
"Still more, when all that failed, you stripped yourself naked in front of me," he laid more down before her.
SMACK!
"OW!"

Chris continued to lay crimes before Nichole's butt, mostly just from that evening, and for each one she got spanked on one of her butt cheeks. He continued like this until had gotten to 15 spanks. With each one, Nichole had let out a yell of pain or pleasure, and each time she kicked her legs a little and expanded and contracted her hands. When this was done, both were ready for the next part of her punishment.

"GUH!" Nichole groaned as an already very erect Chris pushed into her.
"Happy anniversary," he said.
"MMMMMMM!" Nichole sighed helplessly as he emptied himself yet again, a feeling that set her off as well.
"I felt you there... are you pleased with your punishment?"
"Mmm hmmmm!" Nichole let out a long, deep sigh and nodded slowly while staring into his eyes.

Chris told Nichole how he asked God for a woman who knew how to be sweet, gentle, quiet, and caring; God gave him Nichole. He knew a wife has to be strong, able to lead when necessary, and responsible; God again pointed to Nichole. HeI needed a wife who was willing to deal with lots of bad jokes; God gave him a girl who loves bad jokes more than any other and knows how to dish them out... Nichole. Chris asked for a girl who was simple in her appearance and not vain; God gave him Nichole. Chris asked for a girl who would be unafraid to put me in my place; God pointed to Nichole.

"You're my everything, and I hope these next 50-60-70 years are as good as the first."
"Mmmm!" she gave him a long gagged kiss.
"Making you happy is the greatest privilege I get. Let's go to sleep," he removed the gag and pulled it down to her neck.
"OK! Good night, Chris."

============================================================

The next morning Nichole woke up to being carried into the bathroom and put in the bathtub. Was marriage this amazing for most happy couples, or were they exceptionally blessed? As she said to Chris as he turned on the water, she was in love with him beyond belief and that marrying him was the best decision she had made.

There was something special about being bathed by her husband. It was pure love... just like when Jenny, Bridget, and Janie helped bathe her when she was in such sorry shape. This, however, was due to her choice to be helpless and at her husband's mercy; then, she was helpless due to another's choice and in intense agony to the extent that she sometimes screamed or cried from the pain.

Chris was hurt as well by the number and severity of the scars on her body, especially the ones one her abdomen and legs. How had she been cursed to suffer so much twice in a life time yet blessed enough to survive to reach this bond called marriage? She knew he was staring at the scars and deflected from that.

"Don't think about the bad; without those scars, we wouldn't be having this moment right now," she reminded him.
"Yes," he ran his fingers along the scar associated with the now-removed plate that had been in her leg.

Her damaged legs, the gnarled muscles that sometimes pained her so much she needed crutches to walk, especially when it was cold, bothered him the most. It hurt him to see her in so much pain, and a tear ran down his cheek. Nichole saw that and kissed him on the cheek, and he smiled back at her.

The bathing done, Nichole was untied and left to relax in the tub for as long as she wanted. Chris went to make breakfast for them. She took time to massage her muscles from a night of bondage and pleasure. The recollection of her spanking punishment made her smile.

"So this...," she said quietly to herself, "This is marriage."

Nichole had never studied herself so closely before... at least not in a while. She noticed how her one leg was so much weaker than her other leg. She saw the many scars from her various incidents: getting plowed by a car, getting half-murdered by her brother, getting beaten by her father, cutting herself. Her body was defiled and ugly looking. Her arms in particular were riddled with thick long lines from the cut marks. Her legs had surgery scars. All over her body were various marks from brass knuckles, football cleats, car fenders, blades, belts, and asphalt.

She saw in a new way what she took for granted and how it pained her loved ones. But, her friends and husband loved her. Jenny considered her to be a sister. Lauren considered her marriage confidante. Her circle of friends all loved her for different reasons. And she loved them all back for different reasons.

Chris loved her so much that he wanted to spend the rest of his life as her spouse in spite of all the disfiguring wounds. He loved her heart so much that all those things did nothing to push him away. How far they had come from when they first met as freshmen. It all made her feel so warm inside. Then Nichole remembered that it was a Sunday.

She hastily got out of the tub and put on her church clothes. She ate her breakfast with Chris, and then they walked back to campus together while holding hands. They held hands through the church service. And they held hands as they walked back to her dorm.

This was marriage.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 023: Sammy's Mistake (M/F)

Sammy Raanta checked in the mirror and made sure her outfit was perfect. Bright blue trainers, white sleeveless t-shirt with a white sports bra underneath, blue panties, and her blue "cloudy" bandana as a headscarf. Cloudy because it had patchy, cloudlike areas of shades varying from white to a stormy blue. She checked again. Another 20 minutes later, she checked again.

"I've never seen you so nervous," Nichole cackled at her roommate.
"I'm nervous? Yeah, nervous. I guess I'm nervous," Sammy said in her anxiety.
"Why? It's not your first time going out with Chase," Nichole because serious.
"I don't know. Maybe because I'm going to ask him to... take a leap with me into a more formal relationship," Sammy told a half-truth.
"That'll do it. You got this. Chris and I are headed out anyway. Catch dinner and a flick. Maybe you'll pick the same place as us!" the elder girl winked.
"Maybe! See you, Nichole."
"Byeeeee!"

Sammy was nervous because she intended to seduce Chase again, just as she had done before. This time, however, the tall blonde rower wanted real sex and love... not just a quick bondage screw. She felt her heart race. A fourth time she checked in the mirror and decided to change to a bandana headband and a braid, which she held by a white scrunchie. She was finishing when she heard the knock.

Sammy was a big, strong girl. She was 5'9", and in the Cool Girls' Club she was the strongest despite two members, both strong softball players, being taller than she was. No one could out handle Sammy, but she just melted in the arms of a man. Tonight she was daring to bring together TUGs, her boyfriend, and love.

"Oh my God," she muttered, then shouted, "Coming!"
"Hi, Sammy," Chase was there to start their date.

Chase's blue jeans and red-and-grey button-up plaid shirt were a stark contrast to her. Sammy shuffled a little while smiling. She didn't know what to say and blurted.

"Why don't you come in and take a seat while I finish getting ready?" she asked him as she motioned for him to sit on the sofa.
"OK, thank you. How are you?" he asked her.
"OK. Just nervous because, Chase, I'm looking for," she struggled to find the words, "more tonight."
"More?"
"I want to just be with you," she gingerly sat on his lap and stared into his eyes.
"Samantha? You want to play?" he asked in surprise.
"I want to play... Really rough. But I only want to play with you," she then gave him a sensual kiss on the cheek.

Sammy was surprised with how little resistance she got. He returned the embrace with a kiss of his own, and soon the two were kissing on the couch with Sammy on top of Chase. This felt different and good, and she slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

The last boyfriend Sammy had wasn't like this. He controlled everything and bullied her, even beating the then teenager when she didn't do what he wanted. Everything was bullied, even the sex, and she always felt like she had been assaulted after being with him.

Sammy's braid flew around as Chase sat up and pulled a complete 180 to put himself on top of her. There were so many kinky things Sammy wanted to try tonight, and she had planned this to perfection, or so she hoped.

"We have at least 3 hours, so... Let's go in my room, all right?" she asked.
"What do you really want?" he asked her.
"Anything you can give. Maybe you can do it once in each? Tie me up really tightly! I can take it all. Breast torture, spanking, edging... give me anything that'll make you harder," she excitedly spoke with a smile.
"OK, Sammy... But just be prepared to not be able to talk for most of it," he returned the smile.
"I'll hopefully be shrieking with pleasure!" came a cackle from Sammy.

The seductress led her man into her bedroom and shut the door. With a kiss on his cheeks, she removed his shirt for him and then took her shirt off. Crouching down, she took out her TUG toys and handled them to Chase.

Sammy was another of the bendy girls, and she was roped at her wrists, forearms, elbows, waist, and breasts. It was shockingly tight to most people, but to Sammy it was the epitome of erotic pleasure. There were giggles and kicks as Chase removed her shorts and panties, and the smile on her face grew.

Without hesitation, Chase continued to rope her up. He bound her ankles, shins, knees, and thighs. The latter were bound in three places as well, and Sammy let out another giggle at how helpless she now was. More kicks and erotic teasing came from her.

"Oh, Chase! I'm ticklish down there it seems!" she joked as he rolled her onto her stomach.
"So you are!" he responded with a spank that evoked a shriek.
"That f-cking hurt! I deserve more punishment for kicking you," she smiled at him.
"I think," he stood up and removed his belt, "You need a lesson in speaking dirty words."
"OW!" Sammy yelled as he grabbed her by her braid and pushed her over himself.

This was Sammy's first experience with oral sex, and the comments about gag reflexes that Nichole had warned her about were very true. Chase was big down there it seemed, and she could do nothing but shriek in pain as he used her braid as an anchor for forcing her up and down. As her breasts rubbed against the bed, she realized this was all as erotic as she had hoped and that she was stimulated by it all.

Up and down she felt until finally the fluid squirted into her mouth. It was... good... in a way. It was salty and watery, but it was Chase's. She did her best to entertain him by letting out a loud squeal and thrashing as best she could while he pumped. It squirted against her throat and triggered another gag reflex, but he tightened the painful grip on her hair and just held her firmly in place. She knew then that he had done his research although she was the only girl he had known.

Sammy got no chance between him removing her from himself and sticking her panties and bandana in her mouth. That was followed by a tight purple bandana cleave gag and a strip of microfoam tape. Now she knew what was coming.

SMACK! his hand came down on her bare rear.
"EEEEK!" she shrieked.
SMACK! his hand came down again.
"EEEEK!" she shrieked similarly.

This pattern went on for 20 slaps before he was satisfied with how red her butt was. Flipping Sammy over, he pulled her bra up from under the ropes to expose her full C cup breasts and squeezed them tightly. He reached into the bag and pulled out the binder clips to affix to her breasts. Another shriek of erotic pain followed especially when he yanked upon them with seemingly no care.

"Mmmmmm!" Sammy wailed while dry humping a little.
"You want to be used?" Chase asked her.
"Mmmm!" she nodded.

Sammy groaned with pleasure as, for the first time, Sammy willingly let a man enter her vagina. She didn't know how to react to this as he penetrated her by lifting her legs up and entering that way. She had never engaged in this on mutually agreed terms. This was a special moment for her as she could do nothing but moan as he pushed himself in and out until finally she felt his warm ooze filling her. After a few more minutes, he felt her fluid on him.

Sammy now let out a loud groan of mixed pleasure and pain at a feeling she had never experienced as all of her prior orgasms had been during TUGs with friends. Between the spanking, the clamps, the oral sex, the tight bondage, the fondling, and now this sex that was so good... Sammy was experiencing true sexual pleasure.

Chase took his time afterwards and blindfolded Sammy with a navy blue bandana. Sammy was rolled back onto her stomach and let out a shriek at the initial pain as he pushed into her anus.

This time, Sammy wanted rough play and to feel like a victim. She shook and struggled and squealed as much as she dared while she was f-cked by her boyfriend. He pushed her face against her pillows and squeezed her boobs tightly, and she felt his warm breath from his nose on her neck when he exhaled until finally she felt another shorter pumping into her colon that was followed by her own orgasm.

After a break and some cleanup, more followed with an ungagging, another blowjob, a new blue rubber ball gag with a handkerchief, necking, and a squirt on her face, among other acts, as they pulled out all the stops on this 3-hour marathon adventure...

=====================================================================

"Something's wrong," Nichole said when she and Chris returned.
"Is that Chase's car?" Chris asked her.
"I promised Sammy's mother I'd protect her as best I could. I have to protect her even if from herself."
"She's your charge, Nichole. Just be careful you don't make an enemy out of her," her husband cautioned.
"Enter quietly," she whispered.

Nichole was shaking as entered the apartment and saw the light coming from under Sammy's door. She quietly walked up to Sammy's bedroom door and heard them making gagged kissing sounds. Nichole looked at Chris and felt her stomach knotting. She grimaced and knocked on the door.

"What's going on? Sammy, are you OK?" Nichole asked her in a tone that showed her concern.
"Oh, crud! Busted!" Chase yelled.
"MMMMM! Un-ag ee!" Sammy said to him, followed by, "Just get your clothes on and leave."

Once Chase had quickly cleared out, Nichole entered the room and shut the door behind her. She sat Sammy up and then sat next to her. Sammy was crestfallen, and Nichole's face conveyed sadness.

"Look at them," Sammy said sadly between tears.
"Look at who?"
"My walls... it's not much, but the few I brought with me."

Sammy was half-Russian and born in that land. Her parents had come here to escape the hostile government, but the spiritual tradition that stretched back 2000 years lived on in the Raanta household through her and her long-since-divorced mother. It was the primary focus of Sammy's live, and that tradition was shown in the icons, or paintings of saints and important events, that lined the walls of her bedroom at home and here.

Sammy cried as she explained why what she had done was wrong to her in the spiritual sense, but she failed to understand the personal sense as well. Her heart was filled with sorrow for the sin while she didn't know what had led to this moment. She just knew how to cry though.

"Sammy... is that... sperm on your face?"
"Yes, Nichole, it's sperm."
"Come on," Nichole wrapped a blanket around her, "To the bathroom."

Nichole led the hopping and still ruthlessly bound Sammy to the bathroom and there washed her face with almost maternal care. She made sure the water was warm and gently cleaned the girls face, sperm and tears alike. She also took time to fix Sammy's slightly disheveled hair. They then went back to the bedroom with the same love.

"Sammy, before you moved in here, your mother and I talked... for hours," Nichole confessed, "I promised your mom I'd keep you safe."
"Well, that's very kind of you--," Sammy was cut off.
"And I failed her. I shouldn't have left that opportunity open to you. I'm sorry," Nichole seemed sadder than Sammy.
"No, it's all my fault. I planned it this way on purpose. I took advantage of you. I'm sorry, too," Sammy explained.
"Look, we can talk, but how about I put some sticky medical tape over your lips and let you sit on the floor while I clean your room for you? OK?" Nichole asked while trying to add a little happiness to things.
"No, you don't have to," Sammy shook her head.
"OK. I won't," Nichole shrugged.
"You're doing a good job of showing how much you care about me. Go ahead."

Nichole did exactly as she promised: she sat Sammy on the floor in the corner and put a strip of microfoam tape over her lips. Then she blindfolded the girl with a blue bandana. Next, Nichole went about cleaning up the mess of wet gags, used tape, removed ropes, and such. She took Sammy's sheets off the bed and put her spare bedding on and made the bed with absolute neatness. After this, Nichole sat on the floor next to her friend and removed the blindfold and gag and saw bloodshot eyes.

"My mom would have done the same if she were in your shoes," Sammy choked a little from her last sobs.
"Would she?" Nichole asked her.
"Mmm hmm," Sammy nodded, "I'm sorry I betrayed your trust, Nichole."
"You know it'll take time for it to grow back, but you know I forgive you."

Nichole put her arms around Sammy and rubbed her arms a little. It was weird sitting with her bound, gagged, and naked roommate who could defenestrate Nichole at will. She helped Sammy to lie down on the floor to begin untying the ropes that had bound her for the past 3 hours. Nichole had never been spanked like that! WOW!

"You're such a good friend," Sammy said.
"Senior year was different for me. I was already married to escape my past," Nichole shrugged.
"I'm new to real dating. Chase loves me, and I betrayed him too," a sigh came from the girl.
"Maybe that's true. Look, it's not even 9 still. How about I make us each a cup of hot chocolate while you shower?" Nichole asked her kindly.
"Yeah, that'd be good. Then I can clean up."

While Sammy showered, Nichole put on the kettle and made them each a cup of hot chocolate and put a few marshmallows in the cups as well. She made sure she used Sammy's favorite cup and put the mugs on the table. Nichole texted some friends just cryptically requesting prayers as she tackled one of the toughest challenges in her life.

"Hi," Sammy sheepishly spoke when she came out in her pajamas.
"Hi," Nichole smiled in a reassuring manner, "Sit down."
"Nichole, thank you for taking me as your little sister and loving me as you do. I have no meaningful relationship with my father's children... none of them... yet," the emotions were hard to miss.

They talked a little about how Nichole felt obligated to care for Sammy beyond her promises: Sammy was her friend, her roommate... like a little sister even. Sammy's eyes glazed over and became distant at the thought, and Nichole was able to talk her out of crying again. When she was done with her drink, Sammy and Nichole stood up and faced each other and embraced in another hug, this one more meaningful to Sammy.

"Thanks, Nichole," Sammy said.
"You're welcome. Now, I want to go be a good wife and sit on yonder couch with the man I love," Nichole explained.
"All right. I'll leave you two to your fun."
"Nah, just sitting... just like couples do," Nichole corrected her to convey that not all marital contact was sexual, "Why don't you do something that relaxes you?"
"I think that's a good idea. Do my bedtime stretches and read some spiritually enriching material," a smile came over Sammy's face.
"Good night, Nichole."
"Good night, Sammy."

Growing up meant maturing as well as getting into more adult activities. Sammy was learning, and tonight's was one mistake she didn't make again.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 024: A Trio's Fun Afternoon

Serafina Randaccio and Bridget Sjaastad are roommates and teammates, and possibly future in-laws, but more than that they're best friends. They know how to play TUGs, too, and although sometimes they get naked in the name of humiliation. In particular, they're famous for their "TUG showers" in which one of them gets showered while tied up and gagged.

"It's your fault!" Bridget teased her rowing team's coxswain.
"Mine? I wasn't the one who lost her balance! That was Liz!" Sera defended herself.
"But you told her to lean more to the right! And away we went!"
"Hi, girls!" their roommate greeted them whilst feeling ignored.
"Hi, sweetie!" Sera waved to her.

After a rowing spill in the river, the two were nice and wet. They were in navy blue trainers, white-and-navy blue horizontally striped tank-tops, and navy blue bandana headbands. In short, they wore their rowing uniform. Soaked and a little hurt for pride, they returned to their dorm to clean up.

"I think today requires a TUG shower," Bridget suggested.
"I think so, Bridgie. Which one of us first?" Sera was willing to play.
"I'll go first since you relish in being all yucky," the Swedish girl taunted the Italian girl..
"I do not relish it. I just handle it better than you," the insulted one held her pride, "For that, I'm kidnapping you!"
"MMMM!" Bridget was grabbed by her friend.

Bridget could have split Sera in three pieces if she tried hard enough, but Sera was clever with initially zipping Bridget's wrists behind her back. Only then did Sera rope her friend's wrists and ankles before gagging her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief. Bridget was then dragged into the shower and forced to sit on the floor.

"Bridgie, we have to get these wet clothes off you," Sera said, but Bridget squirmed away.
"HMM UMMMM!" Bridget wasn't going to make this easy for Serafina.
"Oh, Bridget, cooperate!" Sera groaned.

Sera had to go through a very long and detailed process when Bridget fought this much. Same was true for Sera, to be fair. Both had that fighting desire that made them impossible as captives; the only difference in this case was that Bridget was significantly stronger.

"Nnnnn!"
"Stop it!"
"Nuh uuh!
"I need this shirt off!"
"Ughhh!! Mmmmm!"
"Bridgie!"
"Eeeeekkk! Mmmmm!"

This was how the dialogue went through the entire binding and stripping process. She had to completely bind Bridget's arms and legs and even hogtie her to be able to keep the girl down enough to be able to remove her clothes. But that was just part of the process. Once Bridget's shirt and bra were up to her elbows, the Sera had to untie her elbows and forearms, slide the clothes down, and retire her elbows. Then she repeated that on Bridget's legs to move her shorts and panties down to her ankles.

By the time Bridget was naked, Sera was so annoyed that she had bound her captive's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. Bridget's wrists were now crossed instead of together though, and the girl was fighting and screaming the entire way. Lastly, Sera reused Bridget's headband as a blindfold and, as punishment for the struggle, made sure the knot was tight and redid the gag to be just as tight.

"OK, now it's time to torture you!" Sera cackled as turned the water on.
"MMMMMMMMMMM! NNGGG! MMM!! AGH!" Bridget yelled into the rubber.
"Damn you, you spastic rower! I'll really teach you a lesson!" Sera threatened her.
"You two are having an awful lot of fun," Joyce shook her head at them.
"Buzzzzz!" Sera smiled at Joyce.

Bridget kicked and screamed while Sera cleaned her. Sera cleaned every bit of Bridget's hair and body. She scrubbed thoroughly. As punishment for her naughtiness, Sera even cleaned Bridget's "Roberto spot" as she teased the girl. At one point, Sera couldn't help but be jealous.

"Nice teats, Bridgie," she said and gave them each a hard squeeze.
"MMMMM!"
"Lie down, Bridget Sjaastad," Sera made Bridget lie on the shower floor.

Sera, now dripping wet herself, sat herself on top of Bridget. She took the face cloth and covered Bridget's face and grabbed the hose. It was waterboarding time, and Bridget loved this particular punishment. The breathlessness and lack of control was just fun, and Bridget loved thrashing around.

With that, the shower was done, and with a spank of warning Sera dried off Bridget. It was an easy enough process, but it required behavior. When that was done, another spank warned Bridget again to behave. The buck naked girl was led to her bed and laid down upon it; a rope ran from her ankles to the footboard to ensure she was stuck.

"Nice tits," Joyce, the other roommate, squeezed her boobs a little.
"Mmmm!" Bridget laughed and squirmed away.
"She wants a nap," Sera explained.
"OK," Joyce said, "You two are so funny. Sera, would you tie me up like that? I'd like to try to escape."
"If you want!" the amicable Italian responded.

Joyce was a similar size to the rowers, but she was very different because she wasn't athletic and wore glasses all the time. There was a lot else, but in this tale what matters is that Joyce had a very different appearance. She was Italian like Sera, but her base skin color wasn't as pasty as Sera's could get in the wintertime. Her hair was a very dark blonde with metallic highlights.

The victim-to-be stripped naked and allowed herself to be bound up just like Bridget but with the addition of a crotch rope. Joyce's forest green ball gag, which had a chin strap, gagged her, and it was a pink bandana which blindfolded her. Being tied up like this felt so good, especially the crotch rope.

Joyce squirmed a little in the ropes just to make the crotch rope do its trick that she enjoyed so much. After a little wait, she started escaping her position, and she was an escape artist of sorts and could escape 90% of imprisonments. Those 10% were what kept things exciting!

She fought and fought and fought some more, but no matter what she did she was stuck because that rope around her ankles reduced her motion too much. Seeing this, Serafina took advantage of the naked girl's position and redid her binding. Instead of a rope from her ankles to the footboard, it was from her knees to the footboard because now Joyce was in an ankles-to-elbows hogtie and had more ropes from her armpits to the headboard!

She was well and truly stuck. Serafina had thought of everything, it seemed, and Joyce was glad she had checked her vitals before consenting to this game. She was having too much fun to want the game to end because of a diabetic sugar crash. There was no surrendering though.

With much effort, Joyce finally got her wrists free and thus undid the hogtie. That was great... except that her elbows and armpits were tied. The armpit binding made that elbow binding and breast harness more effective than they truly were. With enough wriggling, she got the elbow ropes to slide down which in turn loosened the grip of the harness.

Now, Joyce lowered her legs and pushed her head toward the headboard, and that let her legs slide out of the leg bonds, but then she had to pause and let out a loud moan as it was exhausting. Finally, she got her arms out of the ropes and was able to remove the gag and blindfold.

The rope marks were the worst part of being tied up. She had had her own bad experience with TUGs and would never forget what those marks looked like although these were harmless compared to that night. As a result, Joyce had a love/hate relationship with these games although she invariably had fun with her roommates.

It was amazing the way the trio would play together like this, and when Joyce finally stopped her train of thought she realized that Sera had stopped her work to stare at her roommate. Joyce turned and saw the cozy sleeping Bridget on her own bed. She turned back to Sera, and they smiled at each other before Joyce quietly put her glasses back on and began putting on her clothes.

The simplicity of their love for each other had made being roommates transformational for each, and moments like this helped strengthen their friendship.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 025: Lauren the Dominatrix? (F/M)
Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lauren wanted to get to her husband. Since before they were married, she had wanted to try dominating a scene; since they'd first tried oral sex during their honeymoon, she'd wanted more of it. Finally, she'd bought handcuffs and a cheap ring gag for use in their private games.

"What the hell kind of return address is this?" Caleigh asked when she got the mail that afternoon.
"An adult return address," Lauren rolled her eyes and smiled, "For adult toys."
"I get it."

Caleigh was a conflicted person about her living arrangements. They'd already had a discussion about how Caleigh was a voyeurist... she actually did enjoy the sounds of Lauren and Zack having sex so long as they weren't so loud she could hear them in her room. But, since it was their home, Caleigh merely requested that she given notice if they were going to be exceptionally loud so she could get her earbuds going or go play a video game.

That night, Lauren was wearing her black trainers, a tie-dye t-shirt, and a black headband with her hair in a bun held by a red scrunchie. Something about black always got Zack going for her, and she started with the sweet talk and massaging his shoulders. A kiss on the cheek gave Caleigh the signal, and the housemate announced she was retiring to her room.

"Zack, you need to relax. I can see you're overworked. Would you like a cup of blueberry tea?"
"Sure... always good at night," he responded with understanding of what Lauren wanted.

Lauren went to the kettle and turned it on and grabbed the handcuffs she'd hidden in the cabinet. She returned to her student husband and comforted him a little. She rubbed his neck a bit to really make it clear she wasn't just looking for dirty stuff.

"Let me massage these arms, dear," she said, "You've been writing so much today."
"OK, honey... OK," he relaxed and let his arms flop to his side.
"That'll let me... handcuff you dear," Lauren giggled as she put her husband in his prison.
"What the f-ck?!" he yelped out in surprise
"Oh, relax already. Love is in control."

Lauren brewed the tea and then made sure Zack got it at a reasonable pace. They sat down together and watched the baseball games for their respective teams (Tampa for Lauren, and Chicago White Sox for Zack) before Lauren made her next move. She was on Zack's lap with her arms wrapped around him for much of the games. As the game progressed, she slowly bound his elbows and breasts.

"Now, Zack, it's time to surprise you further," she spoke with the confidence of a wicked dominatrix.
"Oh? Are there surprises in this game?"
"Be quiet, dear!" Lauren jammed a blue rubber ball in his mouth.
"GAH!" Zack said as a ball threaded with a handkerchief gagged him.
"Let's go to bed, dear... you can't escape!" she knotted the fabric tightly.
"Mmmm mmmm!" he nodded, wanting to know what she had in mind now.
"Move along, sweetheart," she said with a big grin on her face, "I want a little ice cream tonight!"

Zack was confused by ice cream. Lauren hadn't forgotten a single detail about the first time she and Zack had had sex. It wasn't even real sex. It was after he had proposed to her, and she was tied up at the time. The sight of her tied up had aroused her, and she had told him to dump it in her mouth. Did that count as losing her virginity before she was married? Regardless, he had been consumed by guilt, and she, too, had felt awful about it; but they remained faithful until their wedding night.

Lauren naturally took off Zack's pants and underwear before she bound his waist/crotch, ankles, knees, and thighs. She wanted to be sure he didn't escape and went for her more difficult ties with ropes being knotted in odd places. Then she pulled her own shorts and underwear down but didn't remove them.

Lauren was in control of the situation and enjoyed the sounds of his protests that arose mostly from disbelief that he had been bound and gagged by her. A slow kiss on the cheek showed him that she meant well, and she pulled herself over him to slowly begin working him up.

"I feel something hard between us, dear," she joked as she began to take advantage of his position.

Lauren slowly moved herself on her husband while giving him loving, slow kisses. When she pushed on her G-spot, Lauren let out a loud groan of satisfaction and shuttered a little. She paused and stared into his eyes and felt herself full of a strange happiness that could only be love. A smile came over her lips, and she began pulling herself up and down once again. She continued her exercise until she felt the warmth of his fluid in her body; a loud groan from her accompanied his orgasm.

"That… was… beautiful," she said and rested her head on his chest for a moment.
"Mmmm!" he tried to communicate but failed.
"I still have my needs, dear... It's harder for your sweet bride to reach her pleasure point."

Lauren found it very difficult indeed because she was used to being the f-cking toy during bondage sex. It took her a bit to find her G-spot again, but when she did she pushed herself as hard against it as she'd dare. It felt so good to be the one giving the kisses as she oozed all over his c-ck and gave a deep, almost pained, moan of satisfaction. Lauren paused a while and rested her head on his chest while running her hands through his hair; after a few minutes, she spoke again.

"Baby, you're the best!" she said to him before rolling them over so he was on top, "You try it!"

For Zack, it was awkward being the one bound and gagged during this game. He was used to just taking her to the cleaners while she groaned as loudly as the theme of the game and her mood required. It felt good though. Trying to use her p-ssy without being able to hold her was also tough, but she held him and helped until he felt his natural pump doing its thing.

"Let's go play a new game. Come on!" Lauren put her underwear and shorts back on and led him to the bathroom.
"MMM!" he wasn't used to hopping like she was.
"That's it sweetie... stand right there," she said as she led him to the spot she wanted and removed his gag.
"What's this new game?" he asked her with curiosity.
"It's called... Lauren wants a snack!"

Lauren knelt on the floor and began moving herself up and down her husband with great pleasure. He loved the feeling of her lips on his c-ck, but again he was more used to being the one in control with her often thrashing in resistance. It felt special though; it was just them showing their love for one another and their unique expressions of it.

Zack watched Lauren wrap her arms around his legs and push herself as far as possible to the extent that she retched; that wasn't so fun, and they always strove to avoid that part. He got harder and harder until he was squeezing into her mouth with a laugh of satisfaction.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Oh, that's almost as good as ice cream," Lauren responded.
"Is that so?" he asked in surprised.
"Oh, is it ever... it's even sticky and creamy! I love it so freaking much, and I don't know why!"

Lauren wasn't done yet though. She went to their closet and retrieved the open box in which the handcuffs and ring gag had arrived. She took the solid black ring gag out of the box and gagged herself with it.

"Is that?" he was asking, but she stopped him.
"Mmmm hmmm!" she said and continued pumping Zack with her hands and tugged the crotch rope... she knew it'd take a little time.
"Lauren?"

She merely put a hand up and motioned for him to be patient while she reloaded him. She paused and adjusted her headband and bun in order to give him some time and even paused to use the toilet. She returned and wrapped her arms around him from behind and nuzzled her head against his and held this position for a while. Just holding him or being held by him was enough for her to be happy.

"I like when you get mussy during sex," he said, noting her neatened appearance.
"Hmph!" she resumed her handjob until he was exploding.
"I hope you like it!" he was positive about it.
"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she happily groaned as she drank from her Zack.
"Oh, that's a big one coming!"
"Mmmmmmm!" Lauren was very happy and, when she was done, removed the gag.

When that was done, Lauren expressed verbally how much she enjoyed her "sweet delicious husband." He was a bit embarrassed by that wording, but she assured him she was the naughty one for kidnapping him like that in the first place. When he was free, they stripped naked and entered the shower together.

After the shower, the naughty girl put on her "pajamas" which were her black trainers and a black sports bra. She was indeed punished for kidnapping her husband. He bound her ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows, and he gagged her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana. Lauren squeaked a little, but soon they were asleep with Zack as the big spoon.

Only two months in, and they were hoping for at least 50, if not 70, more years of happiness.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 026: She Likes It Soft

Nichole Petersen had been the original "Gangsta" of the Cool Girls' Club, and that's why she was the Gangsta Queen. It was her that first her sister imitated, and that pair in turn influenced the others who had the idea to create such a club. Nichole was especially known for her love of the blues, black, and white in her clothing, to the extent that she had multiple pairs of shorts and sweatpants in some of those colors.

Today, however, there was a playful spark on a colder day. She wasn't resistant to the primary colors, and it showed in her outfit known as the "crayon box" to her friends: crayon red sweatpants, crayon blue t-shirt, and a yellow bandana headband. That outfit usually was accompanied by playful action, whether with friends or her husband. Nichole handled the stress of papers and presentations like a champ, but Chris hated them. She figured a little de-stress with a damsel-in-distress would help.

"Chris, can we play tonight?" she asked him in a mischievous tone.
"I think I will say 'No' to that," he responded sarcastically.
"I want tonight to be different. Maybe we can play a rougher game!"
"Rougher game?" he questioned this.
"Yeah, one where you kidnap me and just use me up," she explained, "Just make me your play thing."
"That sounds like a r-pe game. Are you sure?"

Nichole thought about that.

"It's not a r-pe game, although some call it CNC for "consensual non-consensual." It's more like me being grabbed by Sammy on my day off, but instead there's marital sex involved. It's a real big girl TUG, but for married people. I can tell you're stressed, honey, and maybe some time together will help you. It'll be a game just like the fun we had in the woods, only in our own home.
"OK. I know when the wife wants something special," he nodded in understanding.
"Just wait five minutes, OK? I'll be in the bedroom."

Nichole turned off her phone notifications and laid down on the bed as though she were taking a nap. She waited patiently for her husband to enter the room, and she looked forward to the feel of her white rope tying her up. Was her heart rate increasing? Indeed, it was, and she was immensely looking forward to experiencing those feelings.

When Chris entered the room, she caught a glint of light off the button on his black jeans and his belt and pretended to be oblivious to things. The most fun part about their games was that they used the same toys, except for the straitjacket, that Nichole had used since high school and/or her undergraduate years.

Nichole pretended to be asleep while Chris gently took her arms and tied them together behind her. First, he tied her wrists, and then her elbows. Then, he tied her ankles and thighs, and Nichole felt herself already becoming aroused by this. For her, bondage and TUGs were so separate that her reaction really was situational, and this situation called for a sexual reaction. She was fighting the urge to smile when he slapped his hand over her mouth.

"MMMMPH!?" she cried out.
"Shhhhhh," he hushed her, "Don't cry for help, or something bad will happen to you!"
"Mmmmm!"

Nichole moaned softly and watched helplessly as Chris unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Was there any hope for her to get out of this? It appeared unlikely especially when he flashed a bright orange rubber ball that had a blue bandana through its holes.

"GUH!" she groaned as he jammed the gag into her mouth and knotted the bandana behind her head but under her hair.

More rope formed a perfect breast harness that made her bosom stand out even despite the clothing between the rope and her skin. The next part, however, started the turnabout because he pulled her pants and panties down. Nichole let out a little shriek of resistance and started yelling into the gag. As he pushed into her, Nichole reached her breaking point and snapped her fingers.

Chris understood what it was, but Nichole needed to vocalize it. CNC oral sex was fine, but vaginal was out of the question. If they were going to play a kidnapping game, he had to go for her lips or nothing. She knew it wasn't really different, but, for her, forced vaginal had too many negative connotations, especially with her friend's experiences.

"Let's try again from the same point, but tie my legs so I feel better, please?"
"OK."

Chris pulled her pants back up and laid Nichole back on her stomach, and she again pretended to be asleep. This time, he bound her knees and thighs and waist/crotch, which made her feel much better. She was fighting the urge to smile a second time when he slapped his hand over her mouth.

"MMMMPH!?" she cried out again.
"Shhhhhh," he hushed her in a cruel sneer.
"UGH!"
"No funny business," he warned, "Or else!"

This time, he blindfolded the whimpering Nichole with a red bandana before making her literally "eat a d-ck." He sat her up on the edge of the bed and forced it into her mouth. Now Nichole was back into the same comfort zone she felt the last time they played in this style, back during their woodlands adventure quite a while before.

Nichole grunted and tried to squirm away, but it mostly did no good. It was odd hearing her be so vocal in her protests as she normally was much quieter, but during this she'd give a good show. This felt more like her husband being horny and just pushing her around a little.

"MMMMM HUMPH!" she groaned, and soon she was taking all that Chris gave her.
"Thank you for no funny business," Chris said as he replaced himself with the same gag.
"UGH!"
"Thanks for playing, sweetheart!"

Nichole found herself in a tight standard hogtie from Chris, but with the hogtie rope also worked into the crotch rope. She wasn't a fan of these, but it appeared that he had a plan. Because she trusted him so much, she accepted it without a single protest.

Nichole squirmed around and occasionally grunted into her gag. Now, things were just simple and fun TUGs. Her thought, however, wasn't in the right place. The rope work was perfect and fun, and it was the perfect situation for Chris to return after 15 minutes for seconds.

"Oh, Nichole," he said with a grin, "You had Sammy tie you up for me."
"MMMM!" she grunted with pleasure at this turn of events.

Nichole liked this soft play so much more and welcomed the gradual reduction of her leg bonds to just her ankle bonds. Instead, she was now basically spooning with her clothed husband while he squeezed her breasts in his hands. This sensation warmed her up so much more than that rougher game did, although rough games were good for when he was horny and she wasn't.

Chris repurposed Nichole's blindfold to be an OTM gag so that they could see each other, and the Gangsta Queen rolled herself over to look in his eyes. She then gave him a big gagged kiss on the lips, but it felt similar to when their cat would nuzzle one of them with her head. Nichole felt herself relaxing, and she stared into his eyes.

"Ah uv ooh," she said into her gag and with a sparkle growing in her eyes.
"The same," he kissed her on the forehead and warmed her soul further.

This time it felt amazing and exciting when her crotch was unveiled. She groaned softly while he whispered little things into her ear and pushed into her body with the love they shared. She closed her eyes and pushed herself against him as best she could. To fit, he had to put himself between her bound ankles and her crotch, and she pushed with her ankles to allow herself to push.

"Mmph!" she let out a deep breath.
"I feel the passion in you," he muttered.

His hardness intensified and then released. Nichole merely let out another quiet sigh and began twisting herself. It was so perfect, and he loved her so much that even after his release he kept going until she had her own and let her stuff out onto him.

There was so much magic in being married to each other. But there was something even more special than that. It was serving each other. It was satisfying each other's needs. It was offering to be tied up so that he could destress and continuing to play so that she could still get something meaningful out of it.

These games were about loving each other... through love!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I have posted a poll on this thread for people to vote. It will help me to know which characters I have developed the best and perhaps would be most worthy of a spin-off tale.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 027: Soldier of Fortune (MF/F)

“Caleigh, I,” Eva started one morning, “Never mind.”
“Are you OK?” the older sister looked at Eva.
“No,” Eva stood up, “Cay, in the last year, we moved into this house when Ken and Janie asked us, I finished school, we became aunts, but…”
“We’ve helped each other relax through bondage games and innocent TUGs where we’ve tried to reach subspace and simple tickle tortures. What’s eating at you?”
“I have a dark fantasy…”

Eva proceeded to describe that one unfulfilled fantasy. They knew their limits very well and never found the need to even approach those most of the time. Eva wanted to experience this one kind of game, but they needed her boyfriend, Nick, involved. Oh, Caleigh knew that there’d been some dirty moments, possibly even TUGs, between them, but this was an over-the-top fantasy.

“I’ll do it… for you, Eva,” Caleigh smiled, “And Nick too.”

Eva had a military mentality but was unfortunately saddled with deafness so severe that she had hearing aids despite being only 23 years old. She now accepted that she never would have made it through bootcamp without assaulting a minimum of three superior officers anyway. Was it all too much, though, to have this one fantasy? But then the day came…

Eva went into her room and changed into an outfit she felt was appropriate for living out this dream scenario. She put her hair into a braid that reached nearly halfway down her back. She put on a milk-chocolate skirt and a khaki long-sleeve t-shirt along with khaki knee-length socks and her combat-style boots. Her hair was further restricted by a brown bandana headband, the kind without the flower in the center.

“Is this bad-ss enough for you, Cay?” she stepped out of her room with confidence.
“I should think so!”
“Don’t wait for me. I have a date with Nick,” she winked at her sister and opened the door.

Down the stairs she went into the garage in which they parked her car; the carriage part of this carriage house had been converted many years before. It was hot in this space, and she pushed the button to open the garage door. With a blink and a chirp, her car was unlocked at the push of a button. She had just approached the car door when she was grabbed.

“HMMMMM!” she grunted into what was clearly a man’s hand.
“Shush!” the masked figure warned her.

She watched a feminine masked figure, with a satchel across her body, enter the garage as well. This one strutted over to the door and pushed the button to shut the garage. She then walked over to Eva and grabbed her by the braid. With a jerk accompanied by a grunt of pain, G.I. Eva knew she was captured.

“You have secrets I want. Are you going to surrender them?” Caleigh got in Eva’s face.
“Nmm mmm!” she nodded and felt Nick squeeze her tightly.

Nick was big and strong, about 6’3”, and he was actually a former classmate of Eva’s from her paramedic training. Occasionally, they worked shifts together, and that was how they got to be friendly with each other. As fate had it, they attended the same church as well.

“Hold her down,” Caleigh ordered her partner in crime.
“GRMM!” Eva felt sweat forming on her brow.

Eva was unable to resist while her arms were wrenched behind her back so that her arms were crossed with her hands against the opposite shoulders. Socks were pulled over arms. Rope bound her wrists together behind her back like this, and her shirt was pulled up and her bra unbuckled. Eva couldn’t stop this evil duo from tying a tight breast harness that pushed her bosom out and helped pin her arms even more. String was worked around her hands, fingers, and thumbs in a clever way that caused them to be stuck together when Caleigh tightened the strings.

The ropes on Eva’s legs did a diabolical job indeed. Her upper legs were tied together in three places, and her lower legs were tied in four. Each bond was tied with the same rough brown rope that they reserved only for their most daring adventures. Between her legs was a piece of PVC pipe around which the rope was also tied so that she could no longer bend her knees. At the high end, there was a cap and a big pad that allowed the rod to safely rub against her crotch. When it became a problem, Eva’s boots were yanked off her feet along with her socks, and then the rest of her legs were tied. A rough brown string tied her big toes together.

“Mmmph!” she moaned while Nick continued to hand gag her and now also fondled her.
“Let’s see how much of this you can take,” Caleigh knotted a beige bandana around the sock.

Eva’s sock entered her mouth, and Caleigh jammed the entire thing in there, not an impressive feat because the sock was made of a thinner material. The cleave gag was tight even within Caleigh’s standards, and the eight layers of duct tape that followed were done with a similar lack of compassion. Her second sock was pulled over her nose and knotted behind her head.

Caleigh carefully removed her sister’s hearing aids and put them in a safe spot where they would neither be knocked off nor forgotten. A pair of binder clips made wonderful homemade nipple clamps and always evoked an angry shriek from the blonde. Eva was finally released from Nick’s grip, and immediately Caleigh sat on her butt.

“Will you talk?” Caleigh snarled.
“Nmm mmm!” Eva shook her head and got a strong dose of foot stench.
“Dumb b-tch!” Caleigh smacked her feet with a metal ruler.
WHACK! WHACK!
“OWWWW!”
“I will turn up the temperature.”

Caleigh knew that ace bandages, stretchy medical bandages, made anything become uncomfortably sweaty. She wrapped the bandage so that it covered Eva’s face below her eyes and around the top of her head and jaw. She pulled it tight and made sure Eva’s braid was still free and that it forced the sock tightly against her nose.

“Idiot, are you going to give or continue to be stupider than you already are?!”
“H-ck -ou!”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Caleigh spanked her roughly.
“I’ll make you suffer!” the captor rolled her onto her back.
“Mmmmm! YEOW!” her nipples were savagely twisted.
“Talk!” Caleigh cuffed her on the head.
“NOOOOOO!”
“Listen!” she pulled hard on Eva’s braid, “I can do something awful to you.”
“Mmmmmmm!” Eva was temporarily lost in an orgasm.
“She mocks us by having fun. Take her p-ssy,” Caleigh ordered Nick.
“No no no! EEEEE!” the captive shrieked when her underwear was ripped off.

She was helpless against Nick pushing her legs against her chest and penetrating her with her body between his and the concrete floor of the steaming hot garage. Skirts didn't need to be removed for this, hence why she didn't wear leggings. She grunted and wailed as jammed in and out of her for his own satisfaction, pumping a strong load into her body while she squealed with grief.

“Good job,” Caleigh, a true voyeurist, felt a burn in her own crotch.
“Ah hate -oth uh -ou!” G.I. Eva cried out.
“Let me at her!”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“Owwwwww!” Eva’s response was weaker that time.

With time, Eva slowly became less and less aware of her surroundings during these more intense impact play games, and the abusive sex while her sister watched was thoroughly degrading and thereby a bit arousing. He didn’t know where her sister would go next.

“Sit her on your lap and play with her tits and crotch until I tell you to stop.”
“Ohhhh,” Eva felt herself get pulled onto her boyfriend’s lap.

Breast squeezing was nice and again humiliating. Twists of the clamps brought welcome pain, and jerks of the same pushed her toward bliss. Fingering of her crotch was like being edged, and squeezes of her thighs were like candy. That other sensation sexually did less for her.

WHACK! WHACK! the ruler punished her feet.
“Mmmm!” she groaned with the pain.
“Hey, dumb-ss, will you finally talk?” Caleigh taunted her.
“Nmmm!” she shook her head.
“So sad,” Caleigh neared her face and squeezed her nose shut.
“NNNN! NN N NNNNNNNN!” she wailed.

Eva, now breathless, began thrashing about like a wild animal while she sought much needed oxygen. This was more than she could bear, and she finally achieved that first orgasm Caleigh had been chasing with all of this. She felt a rush of fresh air enter her nostrils after what felt like an eternity of smothering.

“Take her to the stairwell!”

The stairwell was home to a hook in the ceiling right above the broader space of the landing. It was built into the ceiling beams, so it was very strong and was occasionally used for suspension games, but this time it was being used for a predicament scenario. In this case, Eva had a choice: stand on her tiptoes or pull on the clamps. Either caused more sweat to pour of her soaked body.

They had done many such dilemmas: tiptoes or choking, tietoes or the rubber capped PVC up her crotch, strappado pulling her arms or pulling her hair, etc. Eva wasn’t afraid of any of it as long as there was a clear way to communicate her feelings or needs. Sometimes they would cycle through multiple such torments. Other times it would just be a simple suspension that could be done with a single hook.

To the PVC pipe, Caleigh attached one of their favorite toys, the vibrator. It was a tool for doing muscle massages, so it wasn’t a unitasker by any means. At the right setting, it gave Eva relaxing pleasure to help her orgasm, and at another it made her jump and prefer tiptoes to pain.

“Perhaps this will convince you to talk.”
“Mmmmm!” Eva found this initial setting to be quite pleasing.

More often than not, Eva would reach subspace before breaking during these games, but Caleigh could occasionally stave that stage off for another 15 to 45 minutes by use of proper techniques. She cranked the massager to a less comfortable but still safe setting.

“EEEE!” Eva regained much of her lucidity from that.
“Good to see you come back to the realm of the living!”
“MMMMMM!” Eva shot daggers from her eyes.
“Spill the beans!”
“No!”
“Fine then!” Caleigh forced her down.

That forced that buzzing right against her crotch and violently jerked on the nipple clamps. With her free hand, Caleigh roughly spanked Eva. Unsurprisingly, that did a good job of forcing a very painful orgasm.

“Owwwwww!” tried to squirm but couldn't.
“Did that finally break your stubborn stupid will?” Caleigh the masked kidnapper hissed at her sister.
“-o h-ck -ourthelph!” the beet red girl responded while the PVC between her legs was removed.
“Take her ass,” Caleigh unknotted the predicament rope, “Out there. Be mean.”
“WHA? NO!” she immediately used her newfound ‘freedom’ to uselessly kick out.
“It’s going to be f-cking amazing, no?” Caleigh taunted her captive some more.

Eva’s underwear had never been pulled up after her first CNC r-ping of the game. Regretfully, she had past experience with anal, including in bondage, and fortunately she liked it. However, this was her first time doing it in a CNC or without lubrication! She was about to be hammered while lying in a puddle of her own sweat.

“AUGH!” she yelled out as he pushed into her, which mashed her clamped nipples into the concrete.
“Maybe this will finally finish you off, stubborn b-tch!” Caleigh cackled.

Eva felt her boyfriend pushing himself up and down her butt without mercy. She grunted and squirmed and tried to kick him off, but her efforts were wasted. Crying out into the gag because of the pain didn’t help either. Instead, all G.I. Eva could do was wail and try to hold firm despite the savage tactics of her oppressors. Toe flavors leached into her tongue in an unpleasant way.

Caleigh, standing by the door, was using the muscle massager as a pleasure toy for herself. She had experienced a multitude of thrills in torturing her sister and watching her get screwed by her boyfriend. Much welcome relief overcame her with a little effort.

“Geh off -e -ou thy-hohath!” Eva called out to her molester.
“That should do it,” he pumped into her colon and got off her.
“Beautiful,” Caleigh walked over and grabbed her sister by the braid, “Are you through?”
“Nmmm!” Eva shook her head.
“You are such a glutton for punishment.”

Eva tried to resist her sister, but Nick ensured she got laid across the long workbench, a simple shelf-like construction made of wood and topped with smooth lumber. The straps Caleigh used to hold her sister down weren’t ordinary straps: they were winches, five of them. The first tied down Eva’s ankles; the second was below her butt; the third was above her butt; the fourth was forced through her armpits despite the tight binding, and the fifth was at the nape of her neck.

One wouldn’t understand the purpose of this apparatus or why Eva was face down until one took a look from underneath. There was a gap for Eva’s breasts and face to fit, complete with slight padding for the latter. Once the pad was removed, the table looked like a workbench with slots for wires or standing up larger objects. A lead weight, just heavy enough to cause problems, was attached to Eva’s nipple clamps.

“Mmmmmm!” Eva tried to squirm while Caleigh crushed the winches down another click.
“Stop it. Or I’ll let Nick rip your ass again!”
“Ah’ll hill -ou!”
“I” SMACK! “told” SMACK! “you” SMACK! “to” SMACK! “be” SMACK! “quiet!” SMACK!
“EEEEEEEKKKK!”
“TALK!” Caleigh pulled on Eva’s braid.
“NO!”
“Stupid!” Caleigh grabbed a package of binder clips, “I’ll destroy you!”

Eva felt her skin getting pinched in different places so binder clips could squeeze her. The skin of her big toes, the soles of her feet, the backs of her thighs, her back, and her arms were but some places where Caleigh sinisterly applied the devices. Eva grunted with pain as they began their assault on her.

“Are you finally going to surrender?” Caleigh sneered in her sister’s ear.
“H-ck -ou!” Eva wailed and realized she was completely immobilized.
“Don’t” WHACK! “you” WHACK! “even” WHACK! “dare” WHACK! “me!” WHACK!
“DUH DUH DUH DUMMMMMM!” Eva wailed and added “bum BUM BUM bum BUM BUM!”

The first told Caleigh she was indeed surrendering; the second was her gagged request to be vibrated until she orgasmed. After so much time, Caleigh had finally won the war against the legendary spy, G.I. Eva. Eva didn’t need much vibration before she orgasmed, something that could only be determined by her wails since there was no detectable motion from her.

Underneath the headwrap was a very red and sweaty Eva, and Caleigh released that winch to be of immediate assistance. Caleigh wasted no time in removing the gag. Eva took several deep breaths and panted in absolute exhaustion. A bottle of cool water was provided, and Caleigh removed her ski mask and drank some of it as well.

“Cay, get this wand off me,” Eva quietly requested.
“All right. Mind if I take it for myself?” teased the controlling one of the duo.
“Oh, sure, next you will gag me and screw around with Nick while I watch.”
“I’d screw around with someone while you watch, but he will be my husband.”
“Sorry, I’m not a voyeurist,” Eva quipped.
“Sure? Because I just jerked off in front of you.”
“Just get these winches off… Wait… Nick… How’d you like to rip me up again?”
“You have to be gagged for me to allow that!” Caleigh looked right at her.
“Fine… But it will get me that last dose I want,” Eva smiled and winked.

Caleigh shrugged and gagged her sister without a word and rolled her eyes while her sister got another dose of anal before allowing Caleigh to undo the winches. But Eva was a glutton in subspace and started whining again. Caleigh couldn't believe this.

“What this time?”
“I didn't get oral,” Eva was almost stupid when she was like this.
“I’m going home,” Nick laughed and walked out the side door.

Caleigh was left to untie her sister slowly. As the good nurse she was, she helped her sister back to the living room and there used the wand for its true purpose to massage the former captive’s sore muscles. She took her time and did it all properly while Eva laid perfectly still.

“Cay, that was awesome. Only thing missing was a choke rope.”
“This was intense enough. How was your G.I. Eva torture heavy R fantasy?”
“Everything I wanted and more,” Eva smiled and closed her eyes.
“Anything else I can with my free hand?” the sister offered aid.
“Just free up my hair.”
“All right,” Caleigh removed the bandana and scrunchie and undid the braid.
“Thank you so much,” the younger girl opened her eyes again.

Deep rope marks covered Eva’s body; red marks betrayed the binder clips; blue on her butt and feet revealed her beatings. Dark patches on her clothes revealed her orgasms. Red on her face remained from the duct tape. Bright sweat demonstrated how badly she had overheated.

Caleigh patiently did all that was needed. She made Eva a cup of tea and prepared a bath for her all while ignoring her own needs. They each enjoyed a couple chocolate chip cookies before Eva went into the shower. Perhaps the greatest act of kindness didn't need to be mentioned: Eva was severely deaf, and much of what Caleigh was saying was done with sign language.

Eva had no doubts whatsoever. Caleigh adored her, and she adored Caleigh.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

That was intense. Not a bad little CNC session.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 028: Up Yours! (M/F)

Another day meant another shift at work normally, but today was a special day indeed. Today was the birthday of my very dear Roberto Randaccio. The day brought multiple pleasantries for both of us: I took the day out of work, and Roberto’s baseball team had a matinee game. I kept the first part a secret from him and got ready for work as usual.

“I’ll see you later. Have a good game,” I gave Roberto a kiss and went on my way.

I had to be quite sneaky. I always do my makeup at the studio, so I just throw on my clothes at home and go. As I head out the door, I conveniently tape over our doorbell camera. For today, instead of driving to the studio, I drove to another part of the apartment complex where my sister-in-law was living and hid there until I was sure he was gone.

This might seem elaborate to some, but to others it was absolutely adorable. Roberto and I were always surprising each other whether making dinner, giving gifts, showing up at work, seducing each other, doing the other’s chores, or anything else you could probably do. If I were pregnant, Roberto would volunteer to have the baby for me.

Once he was gone, it was easy to get back into my apartment and throw off the business clothes. Tight jean shorts and a “Madison Lumberjacks” t-shirt with white ankle socks and sneakers became my outfit for the day. It was something like me, and I knew the tight shorts would make Roberto’s eyes pop out of his skull. It was a corny shirt to say the least with its Paul Bunyan caricature cutting a tree down against a red background.

Today, I found myself at the ballpark just before 9 AM. A flash of my driver’s license got me into the outfield bleachers. It might be sneaky in some people’s eyes, and it's even silly in other's. All this effort was done for a husband who works as the coach for a Single A baseball team. Everyone on the team and the staff knew everyone’s wife, so I wasn't a stranger at all.

Once I was in the bleachers, I sneaked to the part behind the dugout. It took minimal reconnaissance to determine where my favorite man was talking to the manager. All I heard was something about somebody being sent up to AA, which for those who don’t know it meant the player was promoted to the next rung on the professional ladder. I took my time before I came behind Roberto and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Yeah, what do you… Oh,” he suddenly went from cold to sheepish when he saw me, “I thought… Don't you have work?”
“Maybe I took a vacation day to be with you,” I looked up at him and smiled.
“I need to make a call… Um… Yeah. Thanks for coming.”
“Up yours, boy!” I teased him.

Roberto received a lot of teasing from both his players and me because I'm two years older than he is. I was easily older than at least half of the roster and loved letting him know it. I was just knowledgeable enough about the team and the sport that I could provide true emotional support on multiple levels.

It was hard to believe that he was 25 now. We're young enough that my seeming lack of fertility was a bonus if anything. In other words, he could have fun balling me. We tried but nothing stuck. Because of that, we enjoyed many moments and went all out with our private games, and my jokes were going to get me after the game.

“Bobby, the Brew Crew called! They want you to demote you to high school!”
“You sure are sweet to me at home. Lay off Jordan; he's trying and so are you.”
“No wonder you haven't gotten a promotion.”

Of course, there were just as many, if not more, praises.

“In a year, this team will be the scourge of the Midwest!”
“Why haven't they promoted you to Triple A?!”
“Perhaps you should be the one starting today!”
“Hit one up and outta here for me!”

Come game time, you couldn't find a more supportive wife on the team though, right? Well, all of us baseball wives probably felt that way. I was the only one setting up her husband to tie her up after the game, though. Roberto had such amazing self-control; he could be extremely horny and never show it in any way. After an easy victory for which I heartily cheered, Roberto and I stopped for some delicious and unhealthy fast food on the way back.

“You didn't have to come out to see me. Besides, Taco Bell isn't much of a birthday dinner, is it?” he chuckled as he ate his 5th taco.
“Is it your favorite? Then it's appropriate. I have to make a stop, so I’ll head out.”
“You want me to eat these last two? You don't need them without rowing!”
“Up yours, Roberto!” I said to him with a swat and left.

Couldn't have a birthday without a birthday cake and a present, right? Birthday cake was but one part of dessert that I was getting that night. It's one thing for Roberto to say what he wanted; it's another for him to play it coy and let me figure it out. This time, Roberto made crude jokes while we ate the cake!

“The hole in this part needs to be filled.”
“I hope I taste good after all is said and done.”
“Soft and fluffy, like your tits.”

I had just finished the dishes and was walking into the bedroom to take off my shoes when Roberto grabbed me. He grabbed me in full kidnapping style an hour before I was even ready for it. My efforts to push him away unsurprisingly failed me, and a husky voice filled my ear while he crushed me against our bed.

“It's time to play the dice game,” he laughed a little and showed me the cube.
“Mmmm!” I struggled but got our ball gag in my mouth instead.
“These will hold you,” he put the handcuffs on my wrists.

Out to the dining room he went with me as his prisoner. Being forced to sit at the table, I had no choice but to watch him determine my fate with the dice. We liked dice and cards in both erotic and platonic TUGs to help make things random.

“Ooh, a 11, I get to tie you up pretty well.”
“Mmmm,” I squirmed a little in my bonds.
“Ohhh,” he rolled a single die and got a 1, but then flipped it to 5.
“Mmmmm!” I yelled at him and stood up but got pushed down.
“I only once got through five!” he said; that number was his max ejaculation count.
“Ah’ll eh ooh!”
“I dunno about that!” he laughed and cheated once again to get the six that gave him permission to use all three of my holes tonight.
“Ugh!”

To my increasing dismay, he flipped the dice so he could have 20 minutes of tickling and give me 30 spanks total! I was less than amused and made quite the ruckus over his treachery, but he laughed at me. Admittedly, he was in position to do so, especially since today was his birthday.

I’m not very bendy, so elbow bonds require a lot of work. The easy way around this is a classic boxtie. But when the handcuffs came off, I paused our game a moment so that I could remove my clothes and instead go nude. After that interruption, he bound my arms and included a breast harness that was so tight and cinched in so many places that it took two ropes.

I thought there was no way he could use eleven bonds and still have practical access to my body, but he proved me wrong. Three wide cable ties on my lower legs, three of them on my upper legs, and one zip tie on my big toes finished me off. Of course, to tie my big toes required the removal of my sneakers and my socks. Next thing I knew, I was on the table on my left side!

“Oh, thank you. Does this mean I can go free?” I asked when he removed the gag.
“Just stuffing your mouth!”
“OMMMPPHHH!”

He stuffed my putrid socks and their not-so-scrumptious toe cheese into my mouth. It was awful enough, but he made it worse by putting the ball gag back in there! Now that was a gag that would make me happy!

“Mmmmmm!” I struggled.

The push of zips against my skin was, for me, more arousing than rope or tape even though I enjoyed those bonds more. My body was fully vulnerable, and I naturally wasn't expecting dirty socks or a dirty sneaker in a sexual game, but he wrapped my sneaker right over my nose!

“Oh no!” I groaned when he folded my legs against my chest and rammed into me.
“Birthday boy gets what he wants, right?” he kissed me on the cheek.
“Mmmmmm,” I groaned a little bit and grew wide-eyed.

I was pulled up and down Roberto’s initially somewhat soft member while the smell of my feet filled my nose and the taste of them filled my mouth. I felt him getting harder, and he impacted my G-spot my total chance. The groan I made was embarrassingly loud for him, but I loved it. Groaning loudly made the kinky even kinkier, and I wasn't very kinky really.

Every time Roberto pushed inward, I made an almost instinctive squeal, which gave me a deep breath of my sneaker. Those were mixed with my G-spot groans, and he got harder and harder with time. This birthday present was only in the beginning stages, though, and I flipped him off when he filled me with his sperm.

“Do that again, and I will tape your hands up!” he attempted to intimidate you.
“Ou’re a huckimg hool!”
“Don't talk that way, Brigida,” suddenly, while continuing to move inside me, he squeezed my right breast.
“Mmmmmm!” I groaned loudly.
“It's your turn.”

His now semi-flaccid member continued to move inside me, and the breast squeezing helped me reach my orgasm in a reasonable time. I didn't make any noise, but I did attempt to stretch myself out at that moment. Our marriage was awesome enough, but amazing sex made things even better for us.

“Now, let's do this!” his hand came down on my butt.
SMACK!
“MMMPH!” I yelled out because it stung.
SMACK!
“OWWWW!”
SMACK!
“Ou’re -ean!” I tried to squirm off the table.
“Not so fast, Miss Bridgida!” he pushed me so that my stomach was on the table.
“OHHHHHHHHH!” I wailed.

I was then pulled over toward the living room and roughly pushed so that I fell onto the carpet. Fire shot from my eyes toward him before he effortlessly forced me flat on my belly.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“-ou thy-ho!” I yelled, and then he railed me, “OWWWWWW!”
“Up yours, honey!” he taunted me with the phrase I had used before.

Roberto jammed himself into my butt and began pushing roughly; tonight, he decided, was going to be a heavy game. My next groan was one of helpless pain as he grew in size within me and became harder and harder, making everything hurt more. Helpless at his hands, I felt myself being strangely aroused by it all. When Roberto and I wanted to play dirty, we played dirty, and he could be quite rough! Again, his ejaculation happened in silence except for my erotic groan.

I struggled some more on the floor, but he grabbed me in his vice grip and used bond number 11 to make a tight crotch rope on me. He was really trying to make this one intense on me, and he took out the alligator clips for more intense nipple torment. I admit I shrieked like a girl being murdered when those went on me, but I also nearly orgasmed instantly as well. He abandoned me momentarily to wash off any feared turd residue on his penis and came to me.

“Mmmmmm!” I groaned at him weakly and looked at my wet crotch.
“Oh, dear, Bridget. Do you need help?” he asked me, and I stared at him pitifully.
“Mmm hmm!” I answered and got my gag removed, “You cheated with the dice!”
“I leave for a nine game road trip tomorrow,” he teasingly made an excuse.
“Oh, bullshit, Roberto!”
“Calm down now. Are those hurting you?” he asked and twisted the clamps.
“OWWWWW!”
“Oops, well, I’m feeling soft. Let's move on,” he said and stuffed his junk in my mouth.
“Uggghhhh!”

As I slowly sucked on Roberto, I knew that this was going to be the start of a very long, arousing, and amazing night with the man I loved…

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 029: So Bad Yet So Good (MF/FF)

Jenny Danielle Kristensen Randaccio, known in certain circles as the Gangsta Princess, had fun in many flavors during her first few weeks of marriage. To say the very least for her adventures, a wild honeymoon and a silly introduction to “Big Girl TUGs” made things interesting. There were games for adults and games just for fun in her mind. She was still trying to figure out where the line lay

Even after experiencing oral sex in that freakish way, she had no desire for Giovanni’s penis to be involved in any TUGs. Now that she understood that much, she still wanted to find the other lines involving nudity in TUGs and the delight of orgasm. From her little apartment attached to her sister-in-law’s house, she figured the best person with whom to explore these things was her one adult sister-in-law, Serafina Randaccio. Of course, she was also going to need the assistance of her other adult sister-in-law, Giulia Randaccio LeCerf.

“You know what I miss most in marriage?” Jenny asked her husband while she finished packing her lunch.
“Tell me, Giovanna,” Giovanni looked right at the energetic girl of just 61 inches.
“First, I love that we’re Giovanni and Giovanna; it’s so cute. The thing I miss is my old bed. I love my bed back home; it’s been mine for 16 years. I’m not used to sharing a bed with someone without one of us being bound and gagged!”

On that note, the blue color-blind girl and her husband went to her car and to their workplace. But Jenny, who had already invited Serafina over for dinner and games, was planning something to make them both laugh. Once they were at the machine shop, Jenny was going to slip a piece of rope in both Giovanni and Sera’s lunchboxes.

“Good morning, Serafina,” one gangsta greeted the other.
“Same to you,” the rower graciously responded.

Jenny’s pink trainers, brown tank-top, and pink floral bandana headband were appropriate given her nickname, and the brown socks and pink sneakers made her look like ice cream given her pale Scandinavian skin and blonde hair. A smile was perpetually on her face as long as she was not upset, and her happiness was the thing that Giovanni loved most about her. It only took her a few minutes to find the opportunity to put the rope in the bags.

The hard part was waiting for lunch. Jenny was a girl who could keep a secret and hide it on her face even if she couldn’t hide her emotions. Her thoughts were miscalculated, however. She had failed to plan for snack breaks, and that’s where Sera got her sister-in-law.

Sera, known as the Gangsta Chick in the Cool Girls’ Club, was dressed like a proud Italian. Black jeans, an Italian soccer polo, and an Italian flag kerchief bandana showed that pride, and the black continued in her socks and sneakers. When she went to grab the homemade cookies she had brought, she found the rope in her box.

I bet Jenny did this, she thought to herself.

A quick search revealed that there was rope in Giovanni’s box as well. Sera quickly put the rope in Jenny’s box and decided to play this game of poker. She smiled to herself as she returned to her work station and handled a phone call. Gangsta Chick was in the building now. When lunch time came, Jenny played the cute card.

“Let’s go eat out back,” she pointed to a lone table under an umbrella.
“Do we have to?” Giovanni hated when bugs got on his food.
“Oh, come on, Gianni,” Sera winked at him.

The trio went out with Jenny holding Giovanni’s hand all the way until they arrived at the table. When they sat down, Jenny waited for Sera and Giovanni to open their lunchboxes first. To her dismay, neither one made a reaction, and after a few seconds her face showed her perturbation, and she looked into both boxes.

“Something wrong, Jenny?” Giovanni looked at her without any idea what had happened.
“Yeah,” she scratched her head and opened her box, “I had… d’oh!”
“Oh, wow, Jenny, you packed rope. How cute!” Sera giggled at that.
“I had put it in… You didn’t even see it! Serafina Arcangela Cherubina Bonifacia Randaccio, you found them and moved them!”
“Jenny,” Sera squeezed her cheek, “You’re so adorable!”
“Awwwwww,” blushed the pranked prankster, “I just wanted to make you smile!”
“Well, you did,” Giovanni squeezed her cheek as well.
“Stop it,” Jenny batted his arm down, “She may do it, not you.”
“I have conjugal privileges instead,” he took a bite of an apple.
“Look, tough guy,” Sera looked right at him, “TMI.”

That night, Jenny had her two sisters-in-law over for supper. Giulia Randaccio was not only Jenny’s landlord but also, in Jenny’s words, “her own private kidnapper.” A nice homemade meal made a perfect interlude, and during said meal all conversations avoided the topic of TUGs. Perhaps that was by design, but the conversations were still happy ones. After dinner, Jenny was ready to broach that topic.

“How are we deciding who gets tied up tonight?” Jenny looked at Serafina.
“Oh, dear, two rope bunnies, and only one can win,” towering Giulia put a hand on either’s shoulder, “Perhaps a game.”
“Yeah, how about a video game?” Sera immediately jumped at that.
“No way!” protested the Gangsta Princess, “You know I’ll lose unless it’s Forza Horizon!”
“How about the UNO thing? We’ll flip a coin to decide who draws the cards, but then the reverse card could appear.”
“We could do that, but… I don’t know,” questioned the rower.
“Let’s just tie you up then,” Jenny pushed the Gangsta Chick, “You’re cute in that outfit.”
“Hey! I think it should be you,” Sera saw Giovanni coming up behind Jenny.
“You’re the guest, so it shoumph!” Jenny was wrapped in Giovanni’s arms.
“I picked you!” the husband declared, “It’ll be great.”
“Mmmm!” the Gangsta Princess squirmed in his arms.

Jenny was triple-teamed with Giovanni holding her while the other two worked to tie up the flexible young lady. Out came her soft pink rope to bind her arms, breasts, and crotch in a boxtie along with her ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. The curious and adventurous Giulia tied that last rope under Jenny’s shorts just to see what would happen to her. Sera gagged the girl with a blue rubber ball threaded with a red bandana and a strip of microfoam tape.

“Mmmm!” Jenny squirmed about while she continued to be held firmly.
“Nice part of marriage is I can do this now,” Giovanni squeezed her left boob.
“Mmmm!” she blushed and looked at the other two.
“I like that face she is making!” Sera gently squished the other one.
“Nmmmm!” her squirming increased.
“{Sera, I have read that playing with a girl like this},” Giulia switched to her Italian, “{You can make her wet herself.}”
“That seems inappropriate for anyone but Gianni to do to her. Gangsta Princess, you are in for a long night.”
“Oohhhhhhh! Hmmph!” the legs uselessly flailed in the air.
“Oh, come on, it’s all in the TUG torture!” Giulia persisted.
“No! Only person who I will allow that is my Peter. Only Gianni will do it to her.”
“You have a weird defense mechanism of talking in Italian and Pidgin English.”

Jenny found herself staring at two girls who disagreed over the level of dirtiness that is permitted in play outside the bedroom. She was the ultimate rope bunny, but right now she wasn't sure she wanted to be tied up. Not only did she not have a choice but also she could see she would soon have company. Giulia was eyeing her little sister.

Despite being 4 inches taller than Jenny, it appeared that when all was said and done that Sera would be the shortest of the eight Randaccio siblings. Giulia was 5’10” and seemed to tower over Sera. The rower had muscles unlike anyone else present with abs as firm as could be expected of her and perfect tone in all of her muscles even if none were massive. Despite the size disadvantage, she was just as strong or stronger than her big sister the basketball player.

The Italian Gangsta Chick, Giulia knew, had played some pretty bizarre games with her college friends, including being tied up for sleeping while completely naked. The dominant big sister had no desire to be tied up, but Serafina was her preferred girl to tie if she had a choice. She focused on Jenny with her eyes so that her sister wouldn’t suspect any such plans were forming in her mind.

“You’re so cute!” Sera squeezed Jenny’s cheek and kissed her on the forehead “Mwah!”
“Play time!” Giulia made her move.
“Giulia, what are you doing?!” Sera exclaimed because Giulia was pulling her shirt off.
“We’re going to have a good time!” Giulia tossed the shirt onto the couch.
“I’m not willingly going down!” the victim pushed herself away and stood ready to fight.
“It’s a start,” the attacker stared at her sister’s blue sports bra.

Giulia tried to be as calm as she possibly could be when she reached into Sera’s bag and took a piece of her yellow rope, but she always shook with excitement when she kidnapped one of her sister’s or her sister-in-law. She looked right at her sister and saw the distinctive sparkle in her eyes; win or lose, Sera was going to be happy with the outcome. The inevitable captive paused and nervously adjusted her kerchief while watching her sister’s slightest motions with suspicion and distrust. Both smiled at each other despite the intense rivalry of the moment.

They hadn’t always been so friendly. When Sera’s son was born, Giulia was perhaps the sibling who was the happiest for Sera despite the embarrassment of the new mother then being barely 15 years of age. When Sera went to college, she personally asked Giulia to take care of Benny, and the elder sister was humbled by the request. When health problems began to pile up, Giulia felt that Sera needed to be more active in Benny’s life and lashed out viciously. With the passage of time, the two settled their differences.

Sera tried to tackle her sister’s legs, but the bigger girl jumped and spread her legs, causing Sera to hit the ground. Giulia instantly attacked with the yellow rope and bound her sister’s wrists together behind her back. Sera tried to buck her sister off her legs where she sat, but the taller sister weighed too much for that to work. When the next rope pulled her elbows together with incredible ease, Sera knew she was stuck for as long as Giulia and Giovanni wanted her to be.

Giovanni eagerly abandoned his wife for a moment to steal the task of binding Serafina’s wildly flailing legs. She was grunting a lot much like Jenny, but neither was attempting to actually say anything despite Sera not being gagged. Sera’s goal was just to be as difficult as possible.

The yellow rope secured her ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, waist/crotch, forearms, and breasts. Just as she had done to Jenny, Giulia tied the crotch part under her sister’s jeans. It was only then that Sera realized what had been done to the other, and she wasted no time in making a fuss about it.

“Giulia, why did you rope us like that?!” Sera was sat up by her sister
“Because we’re adults, and no one knows how to push a girl’s buttons like a girl can.”
“Mmmm!” Jenny struggled against her bonds and watched Giulia pull her sneakers off.
“Well, Jenny, no dirty laundry gags for you tonight. I have other plans for these.”
“Oh, God, no,” Sera’s face fell although the sparkle remained, “Giulia, nooooo!”
“You don’t get a choice now,” Giulia pulled the socks off and neared Sera’s face with them, “Now be a good girl, and we can try some new things tonight.”
“No,” Sera closed her lips tightly but looked longingly at the socks.
“You are a total absolute brat sometimes!” the captor pinched her sister on the arm.
“OW! MMMPH! Ewwwww!” wailed the captive while a red bandana cleave gagged her.

Strips of sticky black duct tape went over Sera’s lips and chin to hold everything in place and to keep her quiet. Sera whined throughout the process while Giulia took her time to do it right, but her patience grew thin. After enough of her sister’s cries for pity, Giulia took a strip of the duct tape and sealed Sera’s nose with it!

“MMMMMMM! NNNNNNN!” Sera began panicking.
“So that you’re not alone,” Giulia approached Jenny with a similar piece of microfoam.
“Nuh uh!” Jenny shook her head although she secretly wanted to try this.
“Too bad, you’re getting to try it,” she smoothed the tape over Jenny’s nose to smother her.

Giulia could tell almost immediately that her sister wasn’t having fun. Her bandana and her hair both flew about wildly as she thrashed her head about. The odd part to Giulia was that the usual sparkle in her eyes remained alive, but she simultaneously seemed perturbed. Falling to her side, Sera continued to struggle and make grunting noises that assured Giulia she was all right.

Jenny, meanwhile, was in the arms of Giovanni while suffering a similar fate. But he was giving her romantic kisses on the cheek and pulling on her crotch rope. Regardless of the results of the game, they were going to have husband-wife fun afterwards. The smothering of the tape aroused her, and Giovanni instantly saw it in her eyes. She couldn’t take her eyes off of Giovanni even as he pulled on her, and they seemed to forget they weren’t alone.

“Ugh!” Jenny closed her eyes and pulled herself upward, “Ngggggg mmmm!” and then relaxed.
“Let’s pull this off now,” Giovanni carefully removed the tape so that she could breathe again.

Sera kicked her legs in and out and pulled on the crotch rope by her struggles. Something about this checked all the boxes that she loved as an athlete, and there was a strange sensation within her body that she couldn’t explain even as she rolled onto her stomach. While keeping her chest on the floor, she tucked in her knees and felt the need to let out a loud groan. Even when she had fooled around as a teenager, she never had felt anything like that just did; she collapsed her legs to lay flat on her tummy.

“You’re still going at 90 seconds! Dang, Sera, you have strong lungs,” Giulia removed the tape.
“That’s because she’s such a talented rower,” Giovanni commented.
“Is that what it is?” Giulia gave Sera a hard spank, “I thought it was all the swimming.”
“Mmmmmm!” Sera groaned, having forgotten the thrill of orgasm.
“It was fun watching her do that, wasn’t it?” the older sister grinned.
“Calm down, Giulia,” cautioned Giovanni, “Take Jenny instead.”

The wide-eyed runner began squirming in her tight boxtie and looked up at Giulia with what was almost a cry for mercy. The small Gangsta Princess was passed from one sibling to the other and brought to the sofa. She looked to Giovanni for help, but he was too busy making sure his sister was all right.

“You liked that, didn't you?” he pulled her away from Giulia and spoke softly.
“Uhhhhhhhhh,” Sera blushed and grew saddened, “Mmm hmm.”
“Don't be ashamed. You're allowed to like things. Do you want to try again?”
“Nmm mmm,” she shook her head but motioned to indicate that she would consider it again later.

Sera looked at the yellow rope that bound her thoroughly and struggled a bit against the crotch rope. Again, she dropped herself on her side, but this time she played with herself in a much more curious manner. Something about that tug against her body, especially when she was smothered, excited her.

Jenny let out a loud groan when Giulia yanked on her crotch. Being smothered ever so briefly while being manhandled by Giovanni had been more arousing than she had hoped. It was true that a woman knew how to push a woman's buttons better than even her own husband. Suddenly, Jenny was pulled across Giulia’s lap.

SMACK!
“Giovanni, bring Serafina over so that Miss Giovanna will have company.”
“All right,” he dragged Sera over.
“Noooooo,” the captive groaned into Jenny’s socks.
SMACK!… she spanked Jenny… SMACK!… then Serafina.
“Mmmmmm!” groaned the rower and runner.

Giulia loved spanking these two… which was ironic because the only hand allowed to touch her butt was her own husband's. Yet she got excited by this, and half of it came from knowing they got a thrill from it as well. This wasn't a typical spanking though because she couldn't resist those crotch ropes either.

“Ackkkk!” Sera yelled when she was jerked.
“I saw that first one… That was so cool!” Giulia knew she was a cruel dominatrix.
“Yeow!” came from Jenny.
“Oh, let's see what works and what doesn't!”
SMACK!… one… SMACK!… then the other.
“Try tittie squeezing,” suggested the brother and husband.
“Fine, I try tee-tee squeezing,” she mocked his pronunciation.
“If you get them to go, I’ll hogtie them.”
“Well, see?” Giulia smiled at her little brother, “You get it.”

Jenny and Sera looked at each other and winced as they each got another set of spanks and crotch rope pulls. The Italian flag girl was also stuck sucking on the other's socks all this time, and she couldn't help but feel humiliated by the entire sequence of events that Giulia and Giovanni had created. Jenny was embarrassed by being sexually toyed like this in front of others and being unable to stop it and was incessantly squirming.

“Watch this,” Giovanni grabbed Sera by the nose, “Now spank and pull.”
“Nggg,” the breathless Serafina groaned.
“I’ll make them count,” Giulia used her strength well.
“Rrrrrrrrrrrr,” immediately Sera got triggered and began that same writhing.
“Wait. It works on Jenny, too,” Giovanni switched to smothering Jenny.
“Let's try it then,” she repeated the circumstances but had to jerk twice on Jenny.
“Uggggggg!” Jenny began strongly pushing against her captors, “Mmmmm!”
“Dang, they’re interesting aren’t they?” Giovanni observed as an engineer and removed his hand.

Sera and Jenny were now both red-faced with embarrassment and beginning to get sweaty. Both captors and the male captor enjoyed a sweaty captivity best, and his eyes became more interested in his wife with the passage of time. Sera breathed more heavily because her round of breathplay had lasted longer.

“Let’s hogtie them now,” Giulia handed Giovanni one of Jenny’s pink ropes, “Remember the crotch!”
“Come here, honey!” Giovanni dragged his wife away.

Jenny was glad that Giulia’s spanking fetish had faded for the moment, but the hogtie went from her feet to her wrists, back to her wrists, and then wrapped around her ankles and wrists like normal and with lots of cinching. She looked and saw that Sera was in a similar position with her own yellow rope. Her hopes were fulfilled when both had their noses taped at the same time, and she felt Sera was just as excited. Outside this room, the only person Jenny could imagine humoring such a thing was her own sister and that only with extreme caution.

The smaller captive squirmed and found herself tipped on her side with her husband rubbing her boobs and pulling on her crotch rope. Even if there was sexual play involved, it still for her had the nature of a game. She struggled to breathe and let out as loud of yell as she could, and doing that made the pull of the crotch rope even harder. Sera had been put into the same position and let out a loud groan of her own. The problem for both was that this was happening too soon after their previous orgasm, so all that happened was that a nasty pain grew in their crotch.

“Grrmm,” Jenny tried to move her arms a bit, but that was a punishable offense.
SMACK!
“OAF!” she moaned.
“Mmmmm!” Sera shook her head passionately, but she got punished as well.
SMACK!
“EEEEE!” shrieked the Italian rope bunny.
SMACK!
SMACK!, Giulia gave her two more.
“Look at Jenny there being a cute, lovable, kinky, sweet, adorable, gangsta, small, cuddly rope bunny!” Giulia complimented the captive.
“Gummm,” Jenny moaned and added, SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!
“I should do the same for Sera.”

Both girls got the nose-blocking tape removed and were relieved to see the pieces wadded up and tossed aside. Giulia, however, wasn’t done with Sera, started by taking her own socks off her feet to put on Sera’s nose, and instead pulled a pillowcase over her sister’s head; she gathered the excess so that it was tight around Sera’s head and used a tight rubber band to hold that gather excess to ensure the pillowcase (and thereby the socks) stayed in place.

SMACK! SMACK!
“Oww!” Sera wailed softly and gave herself a massive taste of Jenny and a whiff of Giulia.
“GUH! Owww! Ulia,” Sera had become much quieter and had switched to whining.
“This must be that subspace Sera told me about.”
“Mmmmm,” Jenny again did the important SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!
“All right, honey, need the gag off?” Giovanni asked his wife.
She quietly nodded and waited for the gag to come off.
“That's it now,” he removed the tape and unknotted the bandana, “Speak.”
“You… you have to… untie Sera soon. She has to go… home,” Jenny sputtered breathlessly.
“Oh, dang, she's right,” Giulia groaned.
“Gianni, Giulia, think you can get us off one last time? One for the road?”
“I wonder who has the squishier titties,” Giovanni wondered aloud.
“They're both pretty firm, but Jenny is firmer while cutie here is more muscular.”
“I like how Jenny feels,” Giovanni gave her a big kiss when he began fondling her.

Giulia and Giovanni rose to the challenge without any second thoughts. Giulia cruelly molested Sera by pulling on the crotch rope and crushing her boobs while she suffered from the combination of flavors and fumes that molested her olfactory receptors. Sera was in her happy place and squealed happily. On the other hand, Jenny’s squeals were more and more erotic and for Giovanni’s attention.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” Sera softly groaned as she felt number three finally come.

Jenny continued kissing her husband until she forgot that they had company. She said a couple little compliments into his ear and finally let out a harsh groan while kissing him strongly. It was such an amazing experience unlike any she’d had before. Letting out a sigh, she turned and immediately blushed upon seeing Giulia and the free Sera.

“I have to go,” Sera pulled her black hoodie over her body, “See you Sunday.”
“Yeah, I think I need some time with Domenic,” Giulia excused herself.

Just like that Jenny and Giovanni were alone. He quickly untied his wife, but she was strangely slow and giddy unlike how she normally was. Once the stuff was put away, she motioned for Giovanni to follow her. Even after that, bondage sex had no place in her life.

“Gianni,” she threw off her clothes with ease and a bit of tease, “Shall we?”
“I’m pretty aroused after that,” Giovanni laughed and slowly took off her shirt.
“Look, just because I discovered sex is fun doesn't change that one it's still gross and two that that thing only goes in the baby-making hole.”
“You are such a cute and adorable Gangsta Princess!” his laughter got stronger.
“Less talking and more baby making!” she joked.

And that was how Giovanni and Jenny made the transition from kinky TUGs to what would be another amazing time. There was lots of laughter indeed, but they knew the real treat was merely in having each other for the rest of their lives.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Loved it! All the characters here are so fun and excitable. Goof bondage scenario too!
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Is it bad that I thought CNC meant command and conquer?
AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Chapter 001: Let's Make a Baby! (M/F)
Saturday, December 14, 2019

"Zack... can we play a heavy game tonight?" I (Lauren Krzyczynski) asked my husband.
"Heavy game?" he asked to be sure.
"Yeah... a CNC," I repeated quietly.
"We haven't done that since... Janie."
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 7 months ago Is it bad that I thought CNC meant command and conquer?
Well, Zack certainly took command and conquered :lol:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Since it's been so long, I will tag @GreyLord, @Windrunner, @Roboticrobin20, and @Lucky Lottie again. 😅

Chapter 030: Dr. Joyce Verdi, Ph.D. (FF/F -> F/FF)

“How is it?” I swished my long sage skirt side to side and over the top of my feet.
“Beautiful. A perfect outfit for the perfect day on which you live the dream,” my friend spoke highly of me.
“Don't overstate things. Just because you drove here for me doesn’t and she flew here for it doesn't…,” I downplayed her words.
“Absolute nonsense. You are a sensation!”
“Beige blouse? Lavender?” I asked as though she hadn't spoken, “Or brown?”
“Purp… purp… violetta,” responded the only other person present.
“I agree,” said my first friend.

How was I living the dream when my mom and dad were dead? When Daddy had the coronary that ended his life, Janie was there for me, took me to see, and stayed with me as I mourned. A few months later, when I was r-ped by my boyfriend, Janie stayed with me and encouraged me to stand up for myself. When I tried to take my own life, Janie tied me up and held me down so that she and my roommate could force me to vomit the pills. When my mother died after being hit by a wrong-way drunk driver, Janie traveled with me and mourned with me. When I had no idea where life was going, Janie stayed by my side and helped me figure these things out.

Shortly after Mom died, Serafina entered my life and filled my life again with the joys my own family had brought: eating, laughing, and embracing the great Sicilian tradition of Catholicism in a less superstitious way. When my ex-husband cheated on me, she allowed me to talk to her on the phone for two hours even though I spent at least one hour of it just blubbering. She guided me through the stress of an annulment. I didn’t want it because it also meant he was granted one, but it was the only way to ensure I could marry again, should I choose, and retain good standing in the Church. When I needed someone who could commiserate with my thoughts and feelings, I could always turn to her.

That’s right. Ryan and I are no longer married. After enough pressure from his father, he began to look at other girls, girls who hadn’t fertility issues like I did, and I warned him it was sin to do so. It didn’t matter. August 29th, 2022, I came home in between classes because I had forgotten my lunch and found his new girlfriend in the closet when I paused to use the toilet. Despite all the stress it caused, including multiple nearly fatal hypoglycemic episodes and a dangerous turn in my type-1 diabetes, I persevered through it and a mid-doctorate transfer to finish my Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering in just 5 full academic years plus one fall semester. On December 23, 2022, the bishop and, in turn, my priest, granted my annulment; my marriage was over. I was back to being Joyce Verdi, the only living child of the marriage between Antonio Verdi and Paola Ricci. I changed the locks on my residence less than one hour after he walked out the door.

Was it my fault that I’d had so many miscarriages? I wasn’t that desperate to have a baby when I was still a student, but I wasn’t practicing abstinence either. Now I was really abstinent, and my surviving aged relatives couldn’t make the respective trips from Rhode Island and Florida to see me graduate in person. That’s how I ended up with my friends Serafina Randaccio LaRosa and Janie Patterson Rondell being here by my side instead. Both had lovingly taken time away from their own jobs and families in order to give me the support I needed while suffering such mixed feelings of joy and sadness.

“There,” I clasped my hands together in front of me, “Do I look like a girl who rocked a 4.0 PhD while suffering the dissolution of her marriage?”

I hardly looked like it in reality. Some people eat when they’re stressed; others, like me, refuse to eat. I’m only 5’3”, and to go from 150 pounds in June 2022, when Ryan first started behaving strangely, to under 100 pounds in December clearly alarmed friends, advisors, and family alike. I didn’t think much of it at the time because I drowned out the dissonance of my personal life by absolutely drowning myself in my work and by spending more time at the pool. There was some muscle, but mostly I never gained any of the weight back.

But I had Janie and Serafina, both selflessly taking the time from their families. First thing Janie noticed was my newfound skinniness. I wasn’t exactly proud of it, but it was what I had at the time. Today was about graduation though. I couldn’t lose my focus and knew I could prevail despite the odds. Behind me, a Christmas tree stood on a little table and was decorated with all of the ornaments my parents had either made or given me when they were still on this side of life and now served as a happy memory for me.

“You two would dress like Gangsta’s for my graduation!” I rebuked both of them.

Frankly, they were beautiful even if still addicted to their Cool Girls’ Club ways. Janie had her pink ruffle skirt, a brown short-sleeve button-up shirt, and a brown bandana headband with her hair in a simple braid. Sera was dressed similarly except her skirt was less ruffly, her shirt was long sleeve, and her kerchief was solid instead of paisley. It was a black bottom, pink and purple plaid top, and black scarf, and it was the typical beauty of the Serafina I loved. The long purple socks and black shoes gave her the appearance of a stereotypical school girl.

“We go now, Joyce?” Sera asked me in her kindly manner.
“Yes, yes, yes. All right, all right… we’ll go…”

So I walked. Pomp and Circumstance brought tears to my eyes because I had no parents or husband to cheer me on. I was completely alone in life, but I wasn't close to being alone. Janie and Sera cried out for me, and after a wonderful lunch we all returned to my apartment. I needed to destress; I hadn't gotten to engage in TUGs at all since the summer when I had visited friends.

“Would you girls like to tie me up?” I asked nervously as if they didn't still play.
“Well, sure!” Janie jumped at that, “Do you want one of us to be tied with you?”
“I won't say no if one of you volunteers.”
“Me! Me!” Sera burst with excitement.
“Gangsta Chick wins!”
“You get kidnapped only if you go Gangsta as well!” Janie playfully threatened me.
“I’m not a Cool Girl Gangsta, and I have nothing that’ll go with these anyway.”
“Then kidnap yourself,” Janie’s smile grew wider, and I felt the 10 inch difference in our heights.

I folded my arms up in a pout and stood straight and tall staring at the tall girl so many lovingly called “Gangsta Jock.” One thing that had made our friendship special over the years was that I wasn’t afraid of her despite her size. Knowing I would inevitably be overpowered by Serafina, who was visibly doing her patent nervous twist in place with her lower lips between her jaws, I walked into my bedroom and grabbed the beige bandana I typically wore when I did want one to go with my outfit or protect my hair. It was still in a headband from when I last wore it; perhaps I should wash it more than every 2nd or 3rd wearing? Grabbing my bag of TUG supplies, I went back to my friends.

I handed the bag to Janie; little had changed over the years. I had the same three kinds of ropes and the same gags mixed into the works. There was the pink rope I had specifically dyed on my own and preferred be used on myself with one dyed a bright green to designate it as the crotch rope. White was the same as pink; brown was rougher rope that was good for binding someone really well. There was enough of each to bind two or, as I was hoping, ruin one.

“Pink for me; brown for Sera,” I declared, “Please, no pain for me except maybe clothespins.”
“No pain, no gain, honey,” Sera greedily peered into the bag, “I more love duct tape.”
“I have a tiny amount I use for the occasional gag, but I mostly use microfoam, sorry,” I was less apologetic than I sounded.
“Oh, all right, I’ll take getting tied up anytime, anywhere, anyway as long as I’m not really hurt.”
“What do you like for relaxing bondage?” Janie asked me, and I froze and got snippy.
“I haven’t relaxed in bondage in over a year. Usually I’m watching footie or hockey or listening to music.”
“Hmmmm,” Janie put her hands on her hips, “4PM. Too early in the day for hockey; too cold for flopper.”
“FLOPPER?!” Serafina turned in horror, “I goat rope you for 5 minutes and change your mind!”

I paused and laughed at this attitude from the rambunctious Italian. How could I not love a girl who made my favorite cookies and flew with them just for my graduation? She was such a sweetheart, and I always considered it unfair that she had no friends who so lovingly used their own talents in return. Despite being in such a weakened state, I tackled her when she expected it least and drove her down to the carpet. Janie, being such a clever young lady, unbelievably now 25 herself, followed me.

“Joyce, I tie you and spank you for this!” Sera shrieked while Janie bound her arms.
“I don’t think so!” I said and gave her a well-deserved swat on the rear.
SMACK!
“I think your captivity will be delayed a little,” Janie laughed while securing the knot.
“When I get out of this, you, Miss Janie, will get gagged with my socks!” a fire shot from the captive’s eyes.
“Thanks for the idea!” I joined the laughter, and the Gangsta Chick tried her best to slip away.
SMACK!
“YOW! Just you wait!”

Janie now could overpower Sera solo, which meant she could continue to bind our friend’s arms with the brown rope. I took off her flats and knee socks and then bound her ankles with cruelty comparable to Janie’s. Sera howled threats the entire time, but eating one of her socks shut her up. I thanked Janie for quelling the energetic Italian. A black bandana naturally held the wad in her mouth before Janie taped it all shut with seven layers, or the remainder of the roll, leaving the knot of the bandana visible.

Now we were able to focus on tying up the perpetually moving victim of our sadistic wills. She got the royal treatment of her legs from me while Janie tied a breast harness and crotch rope, the latter under her skirt. Royal treatment meant I tied her legs in five more places, a total of three on each section of her legs, and that rough brown string bound her big toes together.

SMACK!
“Quit kicking!” I ordered her, but she continued even after Janie blindfolded her with a pink bandana.
“Let’s hogtie her; she has no quit in her!” Janie suggested, and I agreed and took one of the two remaining brown ropes.

Janie hogtied Sera from her wrists to her feet while I took the other sock. Such an insolent captive deserved to sniff her own feet, and I tied the other knee sock as an OTN gag. From the squirms, I knew the captive was thoroughly humiliated and getting an uncomfortable taste and smell. I was blessed to not have the olfactory or gustatory strength for dirty laundry torture.

The wand hadn’t been used in so long I wasn’t certain if it would even work anymore. The last time it had been used on me would have been shortly before the prick started cheating on me, or summer of ‘22. For being such a pain in the ass, I decided to vibrate Serafina, pushing it right against her body by reaching up her skirt. Sue me, because I laughed when it turned on.

“Mmmm!” my fellow Italian groaned when the buzzing began.
“You'll pay for your insolence!” I taunted her and told Janie to do the other torture.
“She is a total miscreant!” Janie agreed with my assessment.
“Mmmmm!” the captive's defiance slowly was replaced with a purr.

Serafina is hard to push. She requires a lot of work to get an orgasm outside of being with her husband. I do not understand it, but I know part of it is because I have hard limits on what I will and will not do to others. I will not entertain breathplay, and neither will Janie. I don't like spanking others, but I will fire warning shots. A spank for misbehaving is fine; spanking just because you're my captive isn't. As such, I do admit to struggling to get her to orgasm from the vibrator because it's not my thing, but I was just happy to be using it again. I rubbed her breasts a lot and even had to fondle her crotch area to get her going.

“Mmmmmm!” squeaked a much more submissive Serafina.
“Well… my turn. Take it easy, sis. It's been a long time,” I turned to Janie now.
“Joyce, just a little rope and a little wanding while you listen to your favorite music, OK?”
“You get one hour of me tied up. Just continue my Beethoven symphony list where I left it,” I sat down and played with a piece of the pink rope, “Janie, why? Why would Ryan cheat on me? And leave me?”
“Maybe it's a blessing the way it worked. You have no children, so you can start anew without him.”

I reached down and stroked Sera’s head in a caring manner. These two were more than common confidantes… I even turned to these two, and these two alone, when I wanted advice on how to spice up my sex life. Back when I had a husband. I didn't want to stay in Iowa any longer. Florida was banal because it was where my parents died; Iowa was where my marriage died; and I was scared of going somewhere new or unfamiliar.

Janie quietly took my arms and boxtied them behind my back. I took a deep breath as she did this, and I offered no resistance of any kind. She carefully worked a rope on either side of my boobs and made sure it squeezed them out to look more luscious. A crotch rope followed before she tied my ankles and thighs. Nothing was said until she had gagged me with my trusty forest green ball gag with a chin strap, and all I did was groan a little. A hogtie of my own, not too strict, followed. Lastly, a brown bandana blindfolded me.

“I’m just going to leave this here and adjust the dial every few minutes.”
“Mmmmm,” I groaned sensually when the vibrator was secured and switched on.
SMACK!
“Mmmmm!” Sera’s cry at being spanked sounded more frustrated.
SMACK!
“Owwwww!”
“Naughty Gangsta Chick gets spanked, not sorry!” Janie taunted her.

For the first 20 minutes, I relaxed with the music and the rumble of my wand in the hope of orgasming. I heard the sounds of Sera being spanked and couldn't miss the shrieking that followed the smacks. From some of the squeals, I conjectured that she had had her shirt unbuttoned to allow Janie to squeeze her breasts a little. Sera was not too fond of clamps because they made her breasts harden a lot, but she usually allowed it during non-con play. Based on what I heard, Janie was staying more in what we Club girls called “PG-13” play.

“Mmmmmmm,” I moaned because my crotch burned, and Janie took over.
“Need help to climax?” she quietly spoke in my ear.
“Mmmm,” a little nod was all I gave.

I had forgotten, in a sense, how good it is to be fondled and groped during play. For reasons related to my past, certain things could not happen when I was tied up. To be blunt, dildos were banned, and that will tell you what's not permitted when I’m bound. I writhed a little too erotically, perhaps, but the breast squeezing and pushing of the purring wand, which Janie then adjusted to a higher setting, totally incapacitated me and left me able to do nothing but whimper and make unintelligible groans.

It felt so good to simply growl and try to arch when that climax arrived. Janie knew how to fulfill my desires and expectations to perfection. My mind shut down when it came, and all thoughts vacated me for the moment. It was a different kind of love to do this for me, and I cannot understate how important it is to have good friends in your life. Love drives you to do funny things.

One of those funny things is pretending to still be tied up when you're a vicious little escape artist and have your big badass friend the Gangsta Jock thinking you're putty in her paws. Then you just drop out of the hogtie with no effort and sit up in order to remove the blindfold that was robbing you of your sight. Not that I could see anyway even after pulling the bandana down to my neck.

“Well, well, well… I’ll just take out my failure on this one,” Janie spanked Serafina.
SMACK!
“Mmmmm!” Sera’s cried loudly.
SMACK!
“Owwwww!”
“Untie her,” I quietly spoke while pushing the vibrator against myself, “Please.”

Janie understood my needs. After so long without either bondage or TUGs in my life, a slow adjustment was in order. The Italian girl soon emerged with stars in her eyes and a fire still in her spirit. I walked away from the game feeling rejuvenated and like I had been truly liberated… not only from the pain of my dissolved marriage but also the pains of the other sorrows that precedes it. Tears would never resurrect my mom and dad, but they could express my love for them… and for these two girls right here with me.

“Thank you so much for being here with me… I can never repay you.”
“Joyce,” the spunky Italian spoke from the heart as always, “We love you.”
“It's our honor… to call you Dr. Joyce Verdi, Ph.D.!” Janie agreed.
“You can stay with one of us anytime, you know that.”
“Ditto.”
“I wouldn't have dared to ask such a thing,” I squeezed them tightly.

Oh, how good that group hug felt! How special these two girls were! I had done it! I was a doctor of mechanical engineering now! Mommy, Daddy, I know you're happy for me and interceding for me! Your little girl loves you and hopes to spend eternity with you when her time comes!

And I hope Janie and Sera get to join me up there too!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thanks for the tag, @AlexUSA3. It was nice to meet the exciting Dr. Verdi.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Always enjoy logging in and finding an update to this!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 031: Joy Fredericks, Dominatrix Extraordinaire (F/FFF) - Part 1

Joy Fredericks may have looked like an overly pious church girl but underneath her friendly exterior lay perhaps the cruelest dominatrix in the entire Cool Girls’ Club. A natural talent for doting on others in the form of acts of love included this odd ability to push a girl's buttons in ways no other person could. No one knew if she did it for her own pleasure or for the victim's; but she certainly did it.

In the Madison apartment, Joy initially lived with her sister and her former college roommate. But. her sister moved, and then her other roommate moved. With two TUG buddies moved out of the place, it seemed Joy either had to find new roomies or move out. She looked to her college of Minnesota Tech for help and found two girls, sisters, one of whom was her soon-to-be married former roommate’s rowing teammate and friend. Said former roommate had pulled strings and found jobs for the two girls who eagerly moved to Madison and took the room Joy formerly shared with her own sister while Joy herself took the other room.

“Mmmmm!” one groaned.
“Nggg!” groaned the other.
“Mmph!” groaned a third, an interloper.

Neither of the blonde girls was going anywhere for sure. They were both quite nicely tied up and helpless; you can't tell them apart really except that one likes socks and sneakers while the other is barefoot as much as possible. One’s favorite color is red while the other's favorite is yellow, but that doesn't help at the moment.

Liz and Leah Ralston had played TUGs since they were little kids and were used to being rough up by each other, their brothers, and their cousins with whom they had exclusively played until the third captive figured out their secret. Now, they, too, were proud members of the Cool Girls’ Club and, through those club connections, living in Madison, Wisconsin, for their present predicament among other things. Not only did they have these wonderful things but also they were identical twins with Leah born a mere 4 minutes before Liz. Standing 5’7.25” exactly with blonde hair that came down to the base of their shoulders, the trim and fit girls looked like former athletes. Liz had been a rower, and Leah had been a soccer player.

The third girl who was tied up, Samantha Räänta, was a Madison resident as long as she could remember and also a member of this joyful TUG circle. She, like Liz, was a rower, but she had a year of college left. The tallest of the four at 5’9”, Sammy had a terrifying strength that she only used for good, but that didn't stop her from falling to one of the dominatrix’s famous slew foot maneuvers. Her pale, platinum, blonde hair almost permanently lived in a braid.

Joy had her fingers slid together in front of her chest and slowly strode before the trio on the dining table and the nearby counter. Sammy was on the table while Liz and Leah were on the counter. The girl with a school headmistress demeanor wore a long bright blue skirt, a regular blue t-shirt, a bright blue bandana headband, white socks, and black flats. She hardly looked like anything but an overly modest church girl, and this was partially true. She just was a modest church girl who was a bondage sadist.

“You next,” Joy tweaked a binder clip.
“Owwwww!” Leah wailed loudly at the cruel act.
“Tsk tsk, Leah; the first spanking wasn't enough wailing for you?”
“Ah’m -onnuh -eh -ou -or hith!” promised the pained girl.
“You’d be not so upset if you didn't have the pain tolerance of a man.”
“Hmph!”

Leah might have had it better than her sister since she was only ball tied on her side on the chilling granite. A Club style game had been promised, and she had dressed for it with a pair of blue athletic shorts (trainers), a red sports bra, and a white bandana headband. Rope bound her wrists, breasts, waist, ankles, and thighs. The binder clip string had wrapped around her thighs for the ball tie, meaning she not only was tied so but couldn't struggle much without yanking on her clamped nipples, and her crotch rope was secured to her ankle rope. Around her big toes was a piece of rough brown string, much like the rough brown ropes that bound her. She had been nabbed while Liz showered. Gagging her was a changeable yellow 2.5 inch ball gag.

Liz was dressed quite similarly but in different colors despite being similarly exposed. Navy trainers, a white sports bra, and a navy bandana headband were her outfit, and she was tied with Joy's white rope instead. A boxtie for her arms was held firm by a breast harness and a pink crotch rope that went under her panties and shorts. Her legs and big toes were tied just like Leah’s, and her nipples were also exposed and clamped for some pain. Instead, she was hogtied with rope from her ankles to the crotch rope. In her mouth was a big red, also 2.5 inch, ball gag.

Then there was Sammy, who was bound and gagged with scarves. She had been wearing bright pink trainers, an orange t-shirt, and the pink bandana she called her “meteorologist pink” because its tie dye patterns reminded her of clouds. Instead, in the tussle with the dominatrix, her clothes were quite disheveled but still on her body as her crotch and breasts were fully exposed. Scarves bound her wrists, forearms, elbows, either side of her exposed breasts, and waist on her torso. Along her legs more bound her ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs; a zip tie bound her big toes together, and Joy imagined more of those being used in time. Another scarf was tied as a tight crotch rope, and against her crotch were her and Leah’s ankle socks. Joy figured the pairs would fit together since a 3 inch orange rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief gagged her. A 12th scarf hogtied the girl. Like the twins, her nipples were clamped with binder clips.

“So, since you can’t talk, I’ll talk for you. I know one of you has been orgasming like it’s going out of style, and another has been not too far behind. You each have a wand against you; they aren’t identical, so I tried to make them all be on the same setting. I am going to flip the switch on this surge protector strip, and all of the wands will turn on at once. Whoever orgasms first will get 10 spanks. Whoever orgasms last will get 15 spanks, 5 nipple cripples, one of my socks tied over her nose, and edged until she cries for mercy. Second truly is best.”

Joy stood with her arms crossed in front of her chest and looked to make sure she had all three girl’s attention. Once certain of that, she tapped the switch with her foot and heard the sounds of the three vibrators going to work on the three damsels-in-distress. A buzz and a collective groan harmonized nicely while Joy swaggered about the apartment from captive to captive. There was not a soul who could stop her at the moment except maybe someone walking into the apartment unexpectedly.

Liz and Leah were the more entertaining ones to watch as their motions were more dramatic, but Sammy’s sound effects were much more satisfying and desperate. Each was trying their best to move in the way that diminished the effects of the vibrator the most because each one of them wanted to be second. Sammy’s squealing told Joy she was a ticking time bomb though because she was the type that constantly orgasmed as long as the right buttons were pushed.

Joy approached the twins and saw a competitive fire in their eyes as they looked at each other. It was worth the embarrassment of a brutally forced orgasm just to watch the other sister get put to Joy’s tests. From enough games together, the twins knew they need not worry about Sammy as all knew she was going to orgasm at any second. The desperation on Sammy’s face despite her overall silence told the entire story while a big blob of drool poured off her lips onto the table.

“Mmmmmmm!” Sammy fell first and squirmed as she orgasmed.
“Haha!” Leah laughed at their friend’s demise.
“Oh, dear, Samantha… I had something awful in plan for you no matter the results, but it is going to be fun. I hope you like orgasming until it hurts.”
“Mmmmmmm!” Sammy groaned and laid her head on the table.
“I’m glad you are so eager!” the dominatrix taunted her victim.
“UGH!” the youngster orgasmed again so soon.

Joy thought about how they had changed over the two years in which Joy had lived in Madison and her friendship with Sammy and the twins. When she had first moved to Madison, shortly after Joy and Sammy had played a similar kind of TUG and decided that forced orgasms weren’t such a healthy thing; then they grew to realize that female sexuality was a very different thing and that the orgasms were essentially a response to stimulation even in a platonic context.

The twin sisters gleamed at each other knowing that they were indeed racing each other to see which one would get the extreme torture from Joy. Even after just 6 weeks here in Madison, they knew that one did not mess with Joy in these games and that her punishments were the best and the worst because she was so effective at evoking strong reactions. In it all, though, no one in the Cool Girls’ Club was more considerate of kinks, limits, and personal boundaries than the girl in the bright blue skirt.

“Need a break from that hair tie, sweetie?” Joy asked Sammy.
“Mmm hmm,” the rower nodded and was promptly lowered.
“Now, I know you like nothing more than orgasming until it hurts, but this’ll hurt more for now.”
“Mmm,” Sammy watched Joy take a seat at the table.
“You better be ready, because here I go,” Joy declared, and she brought her hand down.
SMACK!
“MMM!” a big blob of drool followed.

With each spank, Sammy winced and groaned; these were hard spanks and not the soft kind normally seen. These were sharp jolts of intense pain shooting through her body. Each hurt more than the previous one, and the vibrator did a very good job of sending shocks into her crotch. The tight binding of the scarves didn't even allow her to try to squirm an inch or two to distract herself. She had to take what came her way, but the sound of her eventual orgasm had another result. Liz laughed a little at it and reached her own orgasm from the resulting movement of the vibrator against her crotch.

“Oh, my goodness… Well, well, well,” Joy walked over to the ball tied Leah.
“No!” Leah shook her head knowing how awful Joy could be.
“You are a bad girl!” Joy turned off the wand and pulled it away.
“No no no!” she wailed when Joy rolled her onto her knees and head.
“Punishment now for the girl who shall not cum!” Joy upped the ante.
WHACK!, Joy used the wooden paddle she used for browning meat.
“Owwwww!” shrieked the helpless girl.

The twins clearly had less tolerance for pain than Sammy, and Joy spanked Leah with the same force with which she had spanked the Russian girl. Each one sent searing pain through Leah’s helpless body, and the repetition made the spanking spots sore and sensitive. Mixing in the horrible nipple cripples, twists of the binder clips, evoked more blood curdling screams of agony from her. It was truly much easier to have more fun dominating a group when their responses to punishment varied so much.

How much more fun awaited them!

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Lovely addition! The bondahe was fantastic in this one 😊
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 months ago Lovely addition! The bondage was fantastic in this one 😊
Thanks... it gets crazier!

Chapter 032: Joy Fredericks, Dominatrix Extraordinaire (F/FFF) - Part 2

“C-m sluts, all three of you!” Joy upped the vibration on Sammy and Liz.
“Mmmmm!” they responded.
“Now, Samantha, I promised you pain, and now you get it.”
“Mmmm!” the helpless Russian groaned.
“I am a girl of my word,” Joy responded.
“Guk!”

Around Sammy’s neck Joy took the longest of Sammy’s scarves and wrapped it around her neck twice before putting a simple single knot into it. She then pulled the ends around Sammy's ankle bonds and pulled it until Sammy was in the air before knotting with a bow knot. Bow knot or not, it was a strangle hogtie.

Sammy instantly orgasmed at the sensation of being choked. Nothing aroused her in the way that initial grunt for breath felt, especially as she slowly felt her ability to resist the strangling rope or, in this case, scarf. The spanks that followed made her sink more into helplessness and the strange arousal it brought.

Liz and Leah had only moved here at the start of June and were still relatively new to Joy’s wiles and ways about torturing a damsel-in-distress. They had experienced Joy’s abilities to force an unwilling girl to orgasm, but neither of them had been edged. Leah knew the horrors of the one side and was genuinely fearful of this form of torment. In fact, she was thinking she might need to set some new boundaries after this game was complete.

“My, my, Liz, you are in a bit of danger, aren't you?”
“Nmm mmm,” Liz felt stimulation in her crotch and felt her eyes watering.
“You like something when we are tied up. What is it? Hogtie? Clamps? Wand?”
“Nmm mmm,” the girl desperately sought freedom.
“Oh, you are going nowhere, my dear; in fact, maybe suspension or zips are needed.”
“No no no no no!”

Joy grabbed Liz by the hair and pulled her up face with Joy then pushing the winner of the contest into a painful clamp twisting along her nipples. A piercing, cry of pain followed from the agony of the clamp twisting, and Liz took deep breaths after all of that. The vibrator increased to a stronger setting now and worked exclusively to force Liz to orgasm.

Leah now only had a gentle purring happening at her crotch so that it wasn't nearly enough to stimulate a girl who took as long to orgasm as she and her twin. However, she still felt it going through her body and distracting her. Her nipples and butt were sore from the punishment, and Joy fulfilled her promise. Over Leah’s nose and head went a mountain of blue vet wrap to hold the captor’s sock against her nose. Leah instantly rejected the odor and started squirming.

“Gukkkkk!” Sammy made her 8th or 9th orgasm already.
“Aww, poor baby, maybe it's been too much strangle hogtie,” Joy undid the bow.
“Mmmm,” Sammy nodded and looked strangely aroused.
“BAD GIRL!”
“Noooooooooooo! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!” more spanking followed.
“None of that!” Joy quickly tipped her on her side and simultaneously yanked the clips and her hair.
“Owwwwww! Mmmmmm!” she orgasmed again.

Joy felt it was time to give Sammy a massive tasty treat. Leah’s socks and her own socks soaked in her own cum were so delicious, and, if it fit, Joy’s other sock would join them in her mouth. Joy took out the big rubber ball gag from her captive's mouth and effortlessly jammed the orgasmed fabric and the fifth sock in as well. Samantha wailed quite loudly while Joy pulled a scarf between her teeth, did a brutal single knot behind her head, wrapped both ends between her teeth, and again knotted it behind her head but this time did the second knot. Joy was so good at giving such things a good pull that she only needed 6 layers of duct tape to accomplish the tightness and security of 9 wraps from others. Today's tape was a bright orange.

“Enjoy, my dear cum sl-t,” Joy turned the vibrator to a setting just shy of maximum.
“Mmm!” Sammy groaned as this setting had resonance with her body and worked better than the max setting, “Mmmmmmmm!”
“Now you, Miss Liz, need some time alone to celebrate your victory.”
“Nmmmm!” over her head went the oversized homemade hood.

The hood had been made by one of Joy’s friends and was big enough to come down to the person’s neck with a series of snaps to allow it to fit any size . It was an extremely tight knitting so that minimal light would pass through. Joy snapped it shut and put the two space heaters near the hogtied Liz. The devices soon began blowing hot air on the helpless girl. All the while, the sounds of Sammy orgasming filled the room.

Joy effortlessly used the rope as handles to Leah from the counter to the floor. A trip to the freezer prepared Joy for Leah’s next torture. She rolled Leah up onto her legs, which in a ball tie also meant rolling her onto her chin. On the high point of her spine Joy placed an ice cube.

“Eeeeee!” the cold shocked the victim.
“If the ice cube falls, I am going to spank you 3 times on each cheek.”
“No!” Leah ignored her and tossed the ice cube.
“Defiant brat!”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“OWWWWWWWW!” Leah wailed and grew resentful of the situation.
“Don’t you dare test me!” Joy placed another ice cube on the girl’s back, “Five this time!”

Leah didn’t know what to do though. She’d never needed to ask for a situation to end, but the vibrator against her crotch was only making things more and more painful for her. Tossing the ice cube in a form of sick curiosity to see how Joy would react, Leah flashed two middle fingers at her roommate despite being utterly opposed to all forms of cursing.

“You are just a glutton for punishment,” the headmistress stood over her with crossed arms.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“EEEEEEEE!”
“Hold still!” Joy controlled the situation with great calm.
“Ah -ohn’h anna hlay hith -o hore!” Leah was firm and snapped her fingers.
“Leah,” Joy knelt down and removed the vet wrap, “Do you mean that?”
“Uh huh.”
“I’m sorry,” Joy frowned and unbuckled the gag, “I only want you to have fun.”
“Please, Joy,” the girl grimaced, “Would you let me at least orgasm before you untie me? I don’t like the pain of the edging or the clamps. I want my bra to stay on while we play.”
“It’ll be better if you’re not balled up then. I’ll get you a little more cozy, and then you’ll get to cum. OK?”

Leah nodded, and Liz and Sammy accepted this break in their own tortures. Liz wasn’t a fan of the heavy torture either, but she enjoyed it as part of the territory. Despite being identical twins, they were not the same in personality. Leah preferred that things be like an adult form of the games she played as a child.

For Joy, part of being an extraordinary dominatrix was being aware of other’s needs like this. A girl like Joy didn’t cry, but she did feel the guilt of having pushed her friend so far. Anytime she played with her friends, Joy always made sure there was a boundary check or that she knew the boundaries and kinks of the person. Sometimes she still asked even with people with whom she was completely familiar. There was even icebox cake (layers of pudding and graham crackers) in the cake for afterwards because pleasing people made her happy, and she in turn got her thrills from the unpredictability of her domination and seeing/hearing her captives’ reactions.

Leah was now lying on the floor with the vibrator now at a much stronger setting that she found to be quite invigorating and pleasing. Joy pressed the device firmly against her crotch and did not do anything more except hand gag the captive. There was now a happy squeal as she felt her hormones building up instead of the previous wailing from accumulated pain. Liz and Sammy were more than content to be ignored for a little bit while Leah built up to a very, very pleased orgasm. She squealed softly and buried herself against the carpet while involuntarily writhing.

“I’ll be back. I have to work on these other two for a couple minutes,” Joy said, “Hold tight.”
“I will,” Leah relaxed, “I guess I have softer limits than they do.”
“I’m proud of you for standing up for yourself,” Joy kissed Leah on the forehead and stood up.

Liz was in quite the hot spot with her hood, vibrator, and space heaters. So tightly bound and blinded, she could not safely squirm away from the heaters lest she risk throwing herself off the counter and onto the floor. She hadn’t been sweating as much as her twin at any point before now, but there was now quite the puddle accumulating underneath her. Unlike Leah, even if she did not love the pain like Sammy, Liz was thoroughly aroused and had reached an orgasm while Joy was distracted with her squeal and groan being drowned out by one of Sammy’s many loud orgasms. The twins’ reactions to orgasm were definitely the same and undetectable to all but a trained eye.

“I think they’re happy,” Leah had somehow stood herself up and hopped behind Joy.
“Aren’t you so supposed to be incapacitated by that orgasm?” Joy questioned the captive.
“It was only one small one. Last time we played I couldn’t talk or move for an hour.”
“Your twin’s in for it,” Joy turned the vibrator up to a higher level, “I am so sorry for what I did.”
“Joy, you are an anxious one. I didn’t know I had such limits until today.”
“All right. Since you’re up, want to be untied to give Liz the works on your own?”

Once again, Joy was interrupted by the softer of the twins. For Joy, it was a joy that the twins had their differences. Now she had a partner in crime, in a sense. As such an effective dominatrix, Joy found herself most of the time being asked to tie people with little regard given to her own desires to be tied and tormented in the ways that she enjoyed most. It wasn’t that her friends didn’t care but rather that Joy was just favored as the dominatrix extraordinaire for not just this apartment but also for her own sister and many of her other friends from college.

Leah was glad to be untied, and she was even more glad to have herself back in some semblance of order. She liked vibration and crotch ropes, but she didn’t want to ever be clamped again or get such a hard spanking. However, now that she knew her own limits, it would be fun to test her twin’s limits. The blonde pulled her bandana back down to her neck, put a white scrunchie around her hair to hold the ponytail, and put the bandana back in place.

“Ready to suffer? Like it or not, Liz, here I come!” Leah cracked her knuckles.

TO BE CONTINUED

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 033: Joy Fredericks, Dominatrix Extraordinaire (FF/FF) - Part 3

“Awwwwwww… is Sammy out of breath?” Joy knotted the rope.
“Guhhhhh!” Sammy orgasmed strongly.
“And you will slowly smother unless I choose otherwise.”
“Ukkkkkk!” the brutally wired girl responded.
“Hmm,” Joy taunted her, “You sound breathless.”
“I could never,” Leah admitted, “Your bravery is amazing.”

Naked, Sammy was now bound with a wire halfway between speaker wire and phone wire. The gag was the same as before, and the damsel was bound more thoroughly than she had been bound with the scarves. Four along her lower legs, four along her thighs, four along her arms, a thorough breast harness, and a waist/crotch rope were all there, and Joy didn't use the last piece for a hogtie yet because of the present strangle hogtie. All of her fingers were zipped to their opposite counterpart twice and her thumbs once. Along the crotch wire was one of the orange rubber balls they used as gags.

Sammy’s tape gag was fresh grey duct tape with her panties and both of Joy’s socks also jammed into her mouth on top of the two pairs of socks, her own and Leah’s, that she had soaked with her own many orgasms. Her own bandana was the cleave gag between the stuffing and the tape. Her own and Leah’s were thin ankle socks, so they were not much for stuffing on their own, but Joy’s were of standard thickness. It was a big gag for a big-mouthed girl. The panties were absolutely horrible, especially since they were sweaty and cummy. Of course, the vibrator was at work.

SMACK!
“GMMMMMMM!” the victim of horrors groaned as Joy dominated her.
“My sweet little sister,” Leah taunted Liz about the 4 minutes, “You poor thing.”
“Mmm nnn mmmm!” the girl grunted while squirming in her own sweat.
“I cannot understand you! Speak a little more clearly?”
“Mmm nn hunn ooooo uuuuu!”
“Something is muffling your speech, Lizzie!”

Perhaps a 2 inch red ball gag, 7 layers of duct tape, a head covered in purple vet wrap except for the nose, and the snap-on hood were too much for her? Maybe it was the upside down suspension hogtie in the coat closet with the two space heaters blowing hot air up at her from below? Could it be the vibrator on its third highest setting buzzing on her crotch? Was there a chance that the duct tape that wrapped much of her body was playing a part in this?

Spanking, tickling, and orgasm denial had been important parts in this transition from the counter to the closet. It was the same boxtie and hogtie… in a sense. Now, Liz’s thighs and legs were similarly tied in four places each with rope, and all of the knots had been knotted again just to be more secure. The hogtie was more restrictive, and most of Liz’s torso above her hips was duct taped on top of the roping. Her hands were taped into fists after much punishment and wailing, and her legs and thighs were covered in tape except for her.

Not taping her hips left a slot for the vibrator; not taping her knees provided a suspension point for the upside down portion of the program; not taping her feet gave a soft point for tickling. In truth, Leah had watched Joy and learned that quickly and then simply applied the techniques in a way that worked on Liz. While such might not have been true for all, for Liz being so sweaty, as if left in a hot car, was extremely arousing, but Leah wanted to get her to orgasm twice while tied upside down like this.

“How did you fit all that in her mouth?” Leah asked Joy.
“Oh, it was thin fabric; that’s all. The wire will come in handy during the drowning scene.”
“GUUUKKKKK!” Sammy orgasmed like a machine and breathed heavily.
“Cum sl-t!” Joy rebuked her captive.
“Drowning scene?! And please don’t use those words; they make me squeamish.”
“Oh, yeah, Sammy has a thing for these strangle hogties and water peril.”

Sammy groaned and orgasmed again so quickly and looked up at her friend and captor, a person she trusted so much, and let out a breathless grunt. Joy pulled up on the strangle hogtie so that Sammy was completely throttled and twisted each binder clip so that the girl screamed and then spanked her four times on each butt cheek. A shriek and an orgasm followed again, and Joy then undid the strangle hogtie. The last wire hogtied her from her ankles to her elbows, and Sammy was carried into the bathroom without the vibrator.

Sammy roiled and rejoiced on the taste of her horrible and huge gag. She felt aroused and toyed with more than in any other game she had played with Joy. It was a classic day playing bondage games in her favorite way: lots of orgasms, brief periods of choking, spanking, and other acts of brutality that, within a few hours, disappeared completely. She’d put on a turtleneck, a skirt, and leggings afterwards, and no one would know what had happened except her and her friends and maybe her mother.

Liz groaned loudly as her “older” sister jammed the vibrator tightly against her lower lips and buzzed her crotch. It had been 25 minutes since her last orgasm despite the torture, and even 15 minutes of dangling upside down did not push her over the line. She felt the arousal, though, and tried to work off it to earn her own satisfaction. An occasional spank distracted her; it edged her even. She felt the building burn in her crotch and wanted to lose that pain so badly.

The hod and bondage made her overheat very badly. She would certainly need to drink a bottle of Gatorade when all of this was done because she was sweating so profusely and felt like she was hogtied in the shed back home again. Oh, how many times she or others had been left in that sweltering shed! The homelike feeling almost relaxed her a little bit instead of pushing her.

“Oh, the heck with this,” Leah decided to push one of the rubber balls against Liz’s crotch.
“Mmmmm!” the heated girl wailed quietly.
“Let’s do this then,” Leah rolled the big ball roughly against Liz’s lips.
“Mmmmmmmm!” an almost silent purr emanated from the twin sister who stopped moving.
“By George that did it! Ha! Now I know!”
“Mmmmm,” the purr continued.

Slowly, the layers of bondage came off, and the sources of heat were disabled and removed from the scene. It had taken a lot of time, well over an hour, to get just three orgasms from Liz, but it had been an interesting battle. The water torture had yet to begin with instead the sounds of Joy spanking and otherwise torturing Sammy filling the apartment; naturally, those sounds were also accompanied by the familiar groans of orgasm. Clearly, Joy was waiting for the twins.

“I can’t walk,” Liz remained motionless in her first words spoken after her release, “Gatorade.”
“All right,” Leah propped her sister up against the wall, “I knew you’d want that.”

Liz said nothing more and needed both hands to bring the bottle to her face and sip even just a little of the yellow electrolyte-laden fluid. Leah felt comfortable to leave her and join Sammy and Joy since she heard the water turning on and did not want to miss this. The soccer player’s interest in domination lay more in the third roommate than in her sister; Joy also enjoyed being dominated but couldn’t get the kind of domination she liked from anyone but her own sister and friends that lived nowhere near the area.

“Gmmmmm!” Sammy groaned and orgasmed again.
“Have you kept count of how many that is?”
“Her record is 17 seconds apart,” Joy remarked proudly as the dominatrix who hit that mark.
“That long, huh?” Leah got spunky and sarcastic again with more comfort.
“That’s three in a minute, which isn’t sustainable, but I’ve probably forced 20 or 30 in an hour.”
“You,” the girl pulled her bandana down and fixed her hair before putting the headband back, “are impressive.”
“Thank you. You’re learning fast as well. You like making people happy?”

As Leah watched the tub slowly fill around the panicked and increasingly aroused Sammy, she thought about that question. She had never thought about this before in her life; motivation was not something she had thought about in regards to domination. Did she actually like dominating Liz specifically or did she like domination? Was she interested in dominating Joy or in returning a favor? She’d had fun since being released for certain.

“I like that people want to get it, and I enjoy giving it as well,” Leah answered confidently.
“Good. You’re like me. It’s fun putting Sammy in the tub and watching it fill around her, but it’s fun watching her get buzzed. When you see her wince, you’ll know she’s orgasming.
“Guhhh,” Sammy orgasmed as if by command, “UGGGGHHH!!”
“You could tell beforehand. How?”
“Because I’ve been doing this since I was 18. I’ve forced thousands of orgasms in my life.”
“And you still get the thrill as if it’s your first time doing this, don’t you?”
“I sure do,” Joy knelt by the tub with a wry grin on her face.

Liz stumbled into the bathroom and sat on the toilet while remaining red-faced and panting like a dog left in a hot car for 30 minutes. She continued drinking her Gatorade and watched the show that was happening before her. Joy swished the water all around Sammy so that waves formed in the tub; Sammy was just too easy to send into that familiar cycle.

Joy asked for Leah to also kneel by the tub and explained the art of breathplay. Dominating an individual was case-by-case and had to be explored in mutual consent or with the guidance of a person who was trusted by the submissive, but bathtub play like this had some hard and fast rules that Joy followed strictly. Rule #1: never actually let the captive go under water. Instead, once the water reached Sammy’s chin, the girl let out a big orgasm that was followed by stopping the flow of water. Instead of letting Sammy drown, Joy put a nose clip on her nose.

“Sammy can handle up to 90 seconds of that, so generally I do 30 seconds regular,” Joy held the squirming helpless girl with a tight and painful grasp of her braid, “And I love wearing an analog watch for this reason. Then I dunk her under for 30,” Joy plunged Sammy’s head under water.
“Look at her thrashing!” Liz watched as the girl splashed as much as she could.
“That’s her orgasming,” Leah said sheepishly in a display of her newfound knowledge.
“Yep! And, as the clock strikes 11, I pull her head up, pull the drain, and remove the clip.”

Sammy pulled out her braid for a change and let her friends see her in her fresh clean outfit. The meteorologist pink bandana was now a kerchief with the rare sight of the Russian’s hair on display. On her legs were leggings with a similar pattern to the pink kerchief, and her long skirt was a bright blue with a white and bright blue striped thin long-sleeve t-shirt. It was a perfect display of hiding bondage before going for a day on the town with other friends.

Sammy shut the door, and Joy looked at Liz and Leah. The rowers smiled at her, and she smiled back at them. It was the beginning of a very interesting friendship for all four of these girls and anyone else who dared venture into their world of TUGs.

THE END

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic