Big Girl TUGs - Dominatrix Extraordinaire Part 3 (FF/FF, Feb. 7, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago As usual, you surprise and amaze. It seems like the combinations and possibilities with these big girls and their others are without limit.
Sometimes I worry I will run out of ideas, but then something new comes along and creates an unique tale.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Sometimes I worry I will run out of ideas, but then something new comes along and creates an unique tale.
I have come to realize that there are a lot of great and devious minds posting on this forum. I would never fear for any of you to run out of ideas. Okay, maybe a little break sometimes, but always temporary.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 011: A Bit of Pain Part 1
Saturday, June 20, 2020

"Joyce, is everything OK?" my husband Ryan asked me one fine afternoon.

Don't get me wrong. I love Florida, and I love the year-round heat. But I had grown to hate the place at this time of my life. My father had died here four summers back, and then my mother died 6 months later after she was hit by a wrong-way drunk driver. My best friends, Lauren and Janie, had left the state, and worst of all I had just suffered my third miscarriage.

Like Janie, I wanted children. I was the only child of my mother, and my half-siblings were both adults when I was born. I didn't want my children to go through that. Now, she had a child already, and here I was seemingly unable to have any and uncertain why I was even in Ph.D. school when my first love was maternity and work was second. To make things lonelier, I had married an only child who most of the time provided enough comfort to get me through the worst.

"Maybe you'd have children if you hadn't married her."
"Should have thought before marrying a r-pe victim."
"Perhaps if she hadn't been a wh-re this wouldn't be happening."
"I guess having such a decrepit father made her defective."

That last insult, in a string from Ryan's parents over the last 6 months, set me off in full Italian temper. I told him I was never visiting his parents again, but that he was welcome to do so. I also let off a hurtful comment of my own before begging him to never even call them unless I wasn't around.

"Ryan fell far from the tree. He isn't a f-cking drunken Irish narcissistic b-astard like you two! If you wanted grandchildren so badly, you should have thought first before swallowing the entire packet of abortifacients."

I wasn't much better than his parents anymore after spilling that out. I was sick of being blamed for being brutally bound and gagged before my ex-boyfriend raped me for 45 minutes straight. People at school blamed me; the hockey coaches blamed me; the school administration tried to blame me; now my in-laws blame me too. I suppose it was my fault, too, that my ex strangled me because I wouldn't swallow his c-m.

I went out onto the balcony without replying to Ryan and watched as the storm clouds formed to the west. I chose this apartment because it had the front "porch" on the east and this balcony on the west. I love watching storms form, and this afforded me opportunity to do so in either direction. It's my little escape from life, and, as a Roman Catholic, I frequently did so while praying chaplets that Janie recommended to me.

Ryan came out and sat with me. He's a real man, let me tell you. He's what a husband should be. Not only did he come out with me but he prayed with me when he saw that I was doing so. This wasn't the first time he had done this, and I had no shame at all that I was married to someone younger than me.

"Honey," I said as the first rumbles of thunder arrived, "Let's go inside."

Simply put, I wanted to be with Ryan. Like with him. His junk inside me. We never went heavier than was necessary for us to get off during it. I'm a little odd; sometimes I feel great just from having him do his thing without ever having my own orgasm. You would think we love each other or something!

People who know me know I'll do a nude TUG with vibrators and all that stuff; I was the other CGC girl who also played with the bondage sorority. Heck, when visiting Janie or Lauren (or them visiting us), we'd playing couple strip poker. I'm a bit too fearless with those games.

I wouldn't do bondage sex except for 100% without doubt consensual oral and that only after Lauren talked me into it. The rest was a no go for me and just reminded me of being r-ped by that monster; and let me tell you in no uncertain terms that that monster was the first and last person to invade my butt.

Bondage was for afterwards, after he had done his thing and after I had done mine, and after a fabulous session there would be more afterwards. Sometimes I'd leave my glasses on while doing it, and I don't know why. It's as if I have vision loss or something of the kind. Whatever. I wanted to be tied up and put through some play. I mean the rough play and not just a game.

Ryan took out the rough rope while the first drops of rain arrived and peals of lightning flashed across the sky; we sat, however, in darkness, with the lights off, enjoying the outdoor scene. There was the rope, there was the bondage rope, and there was the rough rope. The first was just store rope we used for TUGs; the second is obvious; the third was heavier, tougher stuff we used exclusively for private games that were more sexualized. Only Janie, Ashley, and I ever had this stuff used on one of us.

Next Ryan crossed my forearms and bound my arms behind me in that way, I knew it was going to be a wild time because that usually meant he was going for something where I'd be struggling a lot. In these games, I always had to make sure that my vitals were good, even before sex. My diabetes, juvenile, easily went haywire, and I'd become a hot mess. The excitement of sexual situations sometimes made it get uneven faster than normal.

With time, Ryan had tied a beautiful breast harness, a waist rope, my thighs right before my crotch, my legs above and below my knee caps, and my ankles. It was tough and had no give whatsoever and felt incredible. More than that because there was no crotch rope I knew that meant Ryan planned to use the vibrator on me as well.

When Ryan took my hair in one hand, I knew the gag was coming. If we had planned a consensual game (as opposed to me being playfully nabbed by him or Ashley for a PG-rated non-consensual game) and I planned to keep my clothes on, I would put my hair back with a scrunchie or even a bandana if I wanted to feel more like the Cool Girls' Club member I was; my dark ash blonde hair never came past the bottom of my shoulders, so it was always in the way because it just didn't have enough weight to keep it down.

"Mmmm!" I moaned sensuously as he filled my mouth with my hunter green ball gag.

He tightened the main strap and adjusted the chin strap. I was gagged and stuck with it! This felt so perfect, and I looked right into Ryan's eyes just to see if he was really paying attention. I wasn't an eyes girls like some; I went more by body language and words.

"EEEEEK!" Ryan put painful binder clips on my nipples.

Ryan pulled me up so that my legs were pulled toward my chest. He had attached a rope to one binder clip, and he ran the rope between my thighs (above the binding above my knee caps) and wrapped it around the rope below my knee caps before running it back between my thighs and to the other clip. If I attempted to stretch out my legs, I yanked on my nipples. Perfect!

"OWWWWW!" I yelled as he forced me to test his devilish work.

The binder clips had been the invention of one of my friends. She'd had the idea of taking the smallbinder clips, wrapping the ends with black electrical tape to smooth them, and using them for breast torture. Sometimes I loved and hated her wicked invention.

Now, Ryan scooped me up in his arms and carried me out to our dining room with its slider that looked outwards toward the thunderstorm. We weren't here, however, for the table of the thunderstorm. We were here for the cold, cruel white tile floor that was in here. He put me down on the floor on my right side, and the cold chill of ceramic passed into my body.

I yelped a little when that happened and wiggled my feet and hands in protest. Now that we were here, he could shamelessly torture me with ice cubes, and he could also vibrate me. Some days he did both, and today was one of those days. He rolled me up onto my knees on the floor and my face on its side and put an ice cube right on top of my butt crack.

"Don't let it fall, or I will spank you!"
"UGH!" I wasn't sure if that or the yanking on my nipples was worse.

Look at that! What a perfect place for a cliffhanger! See you in part 2!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Joyce appears to be content with the situation and Ryan seems to know what he is doing. Waiting for part 2.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 012: A Bit of Pain Part 2

I was quite roughly bound and gagged with nipple clamps torturing me, and now I was forced into a downward-facing dog like position with an ice cube on my butt.

These ice cube games, frankly, are incredible and test every part of me to the fullest. I have to keep my muscles firm to stabilize myself; I have to endure the pain of the clamps; and I can't protest too much because that also is worthy of a whack on my butt.

Some days, Ryan finds the punishment for failure more arousing than the torture itself; same is true of me. Today, he decided to tickle me in the rib cage to force a yelp, a yell, a yank, and a yowl.

"OH!" I yelped as he tickled me.
"OW!" I yelled as I yanked on the clamps on my nipples.
"NO!" I yowled as the ice cube fell.

As soon as that ice cube slid off, I knew trouble was coming. The icy cool solid water slid down my butt crack and onto my lower legs. I squirmed a little and knew what was coming.

"Tsk tsk tsk, my Little Nutbrown Hare!" he said and then in came his hand.
SMACK!
"EEEE!" I squealed at the spank that made me instinctively jerk my legs and pull my nipples, "ACK!"

With each spank, I jerked and pulled on those nipples. He only did five, thankfully, because many more would have triggered a breast orgasm. I didn't yet deserve a reward that great although I sure wanted it. I needed better behavior for that!

Five was enough though for me to feel like I had just had a full experience. For further torture, I was put on my left side so that the cold tile could chill that part of me, and I think I swore into my gag. The chilliness was both a source of invigoration and pain.

A flash of lightning filled the apartment, and after 5 seconds a loud rumble of thunder shook it and us. Despite the storms of life, here we were. That passing thunder was like the passing of the pain of the baby we had lost. This, too, shall pass, and hopefully we would be better people from it.

I knew trouble was coming when Ryan took out a brown bandana and used it to blindfold me. Whatever was next would have to be a surprise. I love surprises, but what was about to happen was a cruelty new to our bondage games.

The next ice cube was place upon my right arm. I let out a sensual groan when he placed it there. I was becoming excited by these things, now, because I was anticipating the rewards. During a game like this, I often am looking forward and not focusing on the present; such makes enduring the ice cubes easier, but it makes me not notice the little details. Ryan took perfect advantage of this.

I waited and waited for what felt like minutes. During this time, I focused my energy on breathing deeply and flexing my wrists and ankles. I felt the coolness slowly fading, but the wetness never came. Indeed, after some time, I let out a groan and just dumped it on purpose and heard the clang of my stainless steel drink cube!

"HEATER!" I accused my husband of bending the rules.
"Bad Joyce! You dropped it, psh, and now you get what was promised.
SMACK!, left cheek.
"EEEE!" I squealed, jerked my legs, and yelled, "OWW!"
SMACK!, right cheek.
"EEEEEE EEE EEEEEE OWWWWWW!"
SMACK!, alternating.
"OHHHHH Uhhhhhhhhhh!"
SMACK!, back.
"OWW! Noooooooo"
SMACK!, and.
"YAN! OHP IH!" I yelled again knowing this would be my big punishment.
SMACK!, forth.
"MMM MMm hmmmmmmmm!" I grew softer and waved my arms in surrender.

Ryan undid the cruel ball tie and let me have the relief on my nipples. The blindfold didn't stop me from knowing that the lightning flash coincided with the thunder when the floor was shaken; Ryan's "WOW!" made that much obvious. I had done well enough that my performance was rewarded with a sensual kiss on the right face cheek.

Then came the wand. He pushed it gently against my vagina and turned it on to a lower setting, and the machine began purring against my body. I grunted a little in some form of pathetic resistance a little, but I was truly loving this and entering my subspace.

During periods of intense bondage, the combination of hormones eventually made me reach this borderline unconscious state where I'd be almost out of it. It was an amazing place where I felt powerless and yet safe; I felt nothing anymore except the flow of the sexual hormones from kisses, squeezes, and vaginal stimulation. It was useless talking to me because nothing coherent would come out anyway, and I lost all awareness of my surroundings.

I stopped struggling in this state and gave little acknowledgement of Ryan's actions except little waves and soft moans. Imagine that feeling of being completely unconscious yet having the strange sensation of a doctor doing work on your body, whether dental or otherwise; there's absolutely no pain, but you feel it and have no need to respond. It was an amazing state.

"Mmmmmm!" I purred almost like the vibrator at moments, but it wasn't strong enough to turn me on all the way.

The buzzing continued with Ryan squeezing my now hard breasts, and I let out a groan that accomplished nothing except to spill a little drool on my face. I didn't care what he did at this point as long as it wasn't harmful or a violation of limits. Indeed, he upped the vibrator to a more medium setting, and I felt the difference.

That wasn't what did it either, though, even as I groaned and erotically squirmed in my semi-catatonic state. It wasn't him manhandling my breasts either. It was when he quietly said "I love you, Joyce," and kissed me passionately on the cheek that I lost it.

"MMMM! Augggggghhhhh!" I softly spoke.

With that, I made a strong arch. I was orgasming and in a big way in my euphoria. We played on the tile so that I could get as wet as we wished, and I was glad we had done so because that might still to this day be my biggest orgasm ever. A sudden boom of thunder shook me a bit, but the exit from my subspace didn't come quite yet.

Ryan attached the vibrator to me with a little rope, sat me up, and unbuckled the gag. In this game of horniness, it was always difficult to be the top when you just wanted to go. I mumbled something he neither understood nor I remember, but his penis entered my mouth.

I mindlessly, in a way, but deliberately, in another, sucked on him while the vibrator, which he had upped to a high setting, whirred against me. I felt sudden chills going through me when he squeezed my breasts in his strong but gentle hands. So disoriented was I that I didn't notice the taste of his sperm, but I sure remember how good the orgasm that followed felt.

"Ohhhhhh! Uhhh uhhhh uhhhhhh!" I wailed.

Ryan began untying me... every single rope... until I was free and sitting on the living room sofa. I was still blindfolded and slowly sipping Gatorade through a straw when offered. In between sips, Ryan was massaging my muscles and slowly working me back down to earth. It was a part of our post-session routine that the blindfold came off only when I was ready.

In the background, Mozart's Jupiter Symphony, my all-time favorite, quietly played. I knew it so well that the highs-and-lows and textures were second nature to me, which made it a perfect selection for after bondage. Occasionally, the music and massages and drinks were interspersed with light kisses and rumbles of fading thunder. It was at least 30 minutes before I spoke.

"Oh, honey, that was so good. You are a blessing," I spoke softly, "I think I am ready."

I stood up and pulled the blindfold above my eyes. Putting my arms around his neck, I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He instinctively pulled the blindfold back down, and I giggled as I fell onto the sofa with him inside me and kissing my neck. Post-bondage sex sometimes felt better than pre-bondage sex, especially when it was more about us laughing and talking and confessing how much we loved each other.

All the pain was worth it to reach subspace, and subspace was worth it to have moments like these afterwards. When we were done, I was amazed so much could happen in just an hour. I removed the blindfold for real this time, and looked out the window behind me to see a perfect rainbow. That rainbow was there at just the right time just like Ryan arrived in my life at just the right time.

Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you get to learn more about me and my sweet husband and my friends.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Ryan and his wife seem to be extremely well suited to each other.
Spy Task Force Completed
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 013: Jenny Comes to Her Senses

Jenny had been a Gangsta Princess in name only for 9 or more years, but she had been as much since she was around 12 years old. It was a long story going back to her best friend (whom she now more commonly called her "sister" due to her parents' legal adoption of said person). That nickname had stuck, and nearly all people familiar with her called her that, sometimes her own parents included!

It was that Gangsta Princess side of her personality that so many friends found so charming; it was the side that Giovanni Randaccio first fell in love with when he met her. It was her feisty and playful side. It was the side that was cutesy, competitive, and passionate. It was also the side that, when awakened properly, made Jenny fun in the bedroom.

About a week after returning from their honeymoon, Giovanni and Jenny were sitting in the living room of their apartment while watching a car race on television. Jenny looked like her typical self with red trainers, her pink sneakers and pink socks, a brown t-shirt, a paisley red bandana headband, a pink scrunchie holding her hair in a braid, and even brown bandana wristbands to pad herself because she had been working on her car earlier. Giovanni just had beige cargo shorts and a Ferrari polo shirt along with his red sneakers.

Jenny's eyes were usually focused on the proceedings during a race on TV, but this time she was distracted by the presence that she had voluntarily squeezed herself against. Her blue eyes frequently glanced at the man whose arm was wrapped around her body. Suddenly, out of the blue, she kissed him! Even she was surprised by this, but she wanted him more than the entertainment of the sport.

Giovanni paused for a moment and blinked a couple of times. He was so engrossed in the competition on the television that his mind was struggling to process a kiss while his mind was entirely focused on some thoughts only an engineer could appreciate. He rubbed his cheek a little and looked at his wife. She was looking at the television again.

"Did you just?" he asked her.
"Wasn't me!" she wouldn't look at him, but a corner of her lip was curled upward.
With a mischievous "Right," he nodded and pushed her away from himself.
"Gianni!" she giggled a little and squeezed against him again.

Again, Giovanni pushed her away, but she wanted to be with him. Once more, she kissed him on the cheek. This time it was much longer and slower than the previous ones; this kiss was one of eros. Jenny wanted to neck at this moment in particular.

"But I'm...," he tried to speak but was cut off.
"Giovanni Nicola Maria Randaccio," she went for the full Christian name, "you will have to tie me up to make me stop! And even then you'll have the guilt of having denied your wife her happiness!"

She now sat there pretending to pout with her arms crossed in front of her and her legs crossed in a very staid way. Giovanni didn't think it was possible for Jenny to be horny because it was just not like her, but she had never had reason to reveal such a side of herself. She was a goody-two-shoes in so many ways, but it was all from a genuinely good spirit.

Now Giovanni was in a pickle because he either pleased his wife or pleased himself; the latter came with the guilt he potentially missed out on a rare occasion where a woman was direct and open about her sensual desires. He was right where she wanted him to be, and he knew he was stuck. He returned the kiss with one on her cheek, and immediately Jenny's cheeks became flushed.

"Shall we?" she asked again more calmly and maturely followed by, "Or is da Gangsta Princess gonna haf ta Gangsta?"
"I think she is!" Giovanni had no clue what she meant and wanted to see this new side of Jenny.

Jenny stood up and crossed her arms again. With her outfit, it was hard to decide if she was cutesy or intimidating. Most of her friends would look badass like this, but Jenny looked more annoyed or determined than intimidating. She walked up to Giovanni, took the TV remote, and turned off the TV. She then pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. Taking his amused face in her hands, she made her demands clear.

"Look, now you have to tie me up super tightly as punishment afterwards, but first."

Jenny gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. This was what he wanted to see: an assertive, charged Jenny. She stared right into his eyes and knew she had won. Standing up, Jenny confidently walked toward the bedroom with Giovanni right behind her. When he had entered the room, she shut the door.

Now, Jenny pulled down her shorts and panties just enough to expose herself. She got Giovanni to do the same and soon was on top of him pulling herself up and down him just as she was hoping to do. She maturely controlled the entire situation and was the exact opposite during sex that you would expect.

"Giovanni, being in control is kind of fun," she said at one point, followed by, "Love is better than I ever imagined."
"Oh," she groaned a little when she finally activated him, "that was so much fun."

But something seemed wrong. After every sexual episode with him, she felt unfulfilled. To be blunt, Jenny had never orgasmed aside from that one time she was vibrated by her friend in school; she never really put effort or wanted that, though, so it wasn't a consideration of hers.

"You better use the rough rope. I've been terrible," she spoke in an emotionally charged way as she adjusted her bandana back to its original position.

Giovanni didn't disappoint and took out the rough brown rope that Jenny preferred for when the tie was more about serious imprisonment. Her wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs were tied. Before pulling up her panties and shorts, Giovanni tied a tight waist/crotch rope right against her crotch.

"Gianni, what are you doing?!" she asked in surprise.
"Making this more fun," he said as he pulled her clothes up.
"That makes me feel...," she paused, "Warm and..."
"Enough, honey," Giovanni jammed a blue rubber ball threaded with a pink bandana into her mouth.

Jenny was helpless now as he knotted the bandana behind her head, and then he knotted it a second time around her braid. He took a brown bandana and repeated the same method with blindfolding her. Taking out the red duct tape, he put several strips over her lips to keep the drool out. Jenny tried to groan and struggle, but she was as tightly imprisoned as she had wanted to be.

Giovanni carried Jenny out to the living room and put the race back on the television and set a 30 minute timer. Every time she pulled on her wrists, she pulled on that crotch rope. Once out there, he attached a rope to her ankle bonds, pulled it around her wrists and the crotch rope, and looped it around 3 times before knotting it out of reach. Jenny let out a quiet moan, and only they knew the reality in the photos Gianni took when she later posted them in the club Facebook group.

Each pull sent shockwaves through Jenny's body. What was happening? When Giovanni crushed her breasts, a large pulse of energy passed through her, and suddenly she felt the urge to let out a loud and agonized groan into the gag. Her breath became heavy, and she felt fluid exiting her through her crotch. Suddenly she understood that this was the orgasm that her sister tried to explain to her, the thing which the girl should also reach during sex.

That orgasm felt so good, but Jenny also knew it was a gift. It was something special that she should only get with Giovanni's help, just as they agreed his would only go into her. It was incredible to experience, and Giovanni kept crushing her breasts and occasionally kissing her as she had won: his focus was primarily on her with the TV as background noise.

Jenny had so much passion surging through her. She wanted to kiss Giovanni so badly, but she couldn't. Instead, she struggled as best she could while laying across his lap in a brutal hogtie. He even pulled on her hair, and that felt good too and evoked a strong sensual moan from her. Jenny was now in the fullness of what she enjoyed in big girl TUGs. The next kiss from Giovanni was good, but the next pull on her braid was what finished her.

"MMMMMM!" she groaned as she orgasmed yet again. She pulled in an attempt to arch but couldn't. Instead, she pulled more upon that crotch rope that tortured and delighted her so much. Now, Giovanni was completely focused on her and her situation. His kisses became more intense and frequent, and the timer steadily ran down. Her favorite part was the hair pulling when accompanied by a kiss. Soon, she was resisting wetting herself, but now it hurt so much that she let out a shriek of pain and snapped her fingers for gag removal even though the tie itself wasn't bothering her.

"That was too much!" she panted as soon as the gag came out.
"It's getting to be too much for me too," Giovanni said as he was seriously aroused by his wife's active sexuality.
"Well, put it in me, or hold it in," she couldn't see it because of the blindfold but felt it underneath her.
"You're tied up though!" he was as clueless as her, and it was starting to hurt.
"I don't care!" Jenny was in a sexual frenzy from the crotch rope, "Make me eat it then, you dufus!"
"What?!" he didn't want to do so and started dropping his shorts to relieve the pressure.
"Just do it!" she snapped at him.
"Since you said so," he immediately complied and pushed Jenny over it.
"GMM! EWWW!"

Jenny knew this was a violation of principles, but she didn't want him doing that in his shorts and decided it was better to consume it than waste it. She groaned and fought a little as her sexual excitement was too much. He sighed as his painful erection quickly was relieved, but it was followed by a groan from Jenny as her resistant struggles pushed her over the edge for that agonizing third orgasm that was accompanied by a loud moan from her. Giovanni waited for her to relax before doing anything else.

"That was disgusting!" Jenny said as Giovanni pulled her off himself, "Lord, disgusting! How could my friends ever?!"
"Let's untie you, baby," he said in a comforting way to change topics.
"Yeah, and by then maybe you can do a normal in me to make me feel better? And this time wait until I'm wet from you?" Jenny asked him with a mixture of disgust at having experienced oral sex and curiosity to experience normal sex in which she got pleased too.
"Sounds perfect to me, though it was a different feeling having your lips on me like that."
"NO F-CKING WAY!" she said a rare curse while he untied her.

It was a fun day of experimentation for the newlyweds, and Jenny was more than glad to experience a vanilla orgasm during vanilla sex the way they preferred it. A shower was the perfect way to follow things up, especially with the deep rope marks she had from the tight tie. The still charged Jenny found the marks arousing, and she was realizing that she, too, had her own big girl TUG loves even if having sex during TUGs wasn't one of them.

Their marriage was only just beginning though.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh the joys of being young and experimenting.
Spy Task Force Completed
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

wonderfully sexy and reminds me of some personal adventures with a wonderful partner. Please keep it up!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

b]Chapter 014: The Drowning of Samantha Raanta (F/F)[/b]

"Sammy, what brings you here?" Joy opened the door to invite her guest inside.
"I wanted to play... a big girl TUG," Sammy didn't even look at Joy.
"A big girl TUG, eh?" the resident understood the embarrassment
"Yeah, if you're up to it," Sammy blushed.
"Of course I am up to it!" the ever practical Joy responded to this, "What would you like?"
"To be brutally tied up and forced to wet myself."
"We can do that! No worries. I'm a master of the big girl TUG."
"Well, lookie here, this happened on this day last year!" Sammy showed Joy some photos from her phone.

The photos aren't exact, but stylistically they are like what I imagine.
Image Image

"Is that your cousin with you in the first one?" Joy asked her, "Pretty scarf!"
"It is my cousin! She'd blush if she heard that. It met a funny end though," Samantha giggled at the memory, "The next day, a bird attacked her and took it! Bye-bye starry starry bandana!"
"And that's definitely you there in the second one. It's what you're wearing... Sammy, that's so gorgeous!"
"Well, I just came from... I planned to change anyway... um... Let's do the TUG first!" Sammy displayed anxiety.

Joy didn't notice her friend's emotional downturn. Instead, she got all the rope she needed to truss up a powerful rower and picked out a gag and put everything on her bed. Sammy had changed to black underwear and a matching sports bra.

"I just had an idea!" Sammy got animated, "How about a staged hogtie tub peril?"
"Where the tub is filling on you?" Joy needed clarity
"Yeah!" Sammy bounced a little.
"All right! That sounds fun to me!" Joy had done this before, "We just have to keep our voices down to not wake up Bridge.

Sammy fearlessly stripped naked right in front of Joy while in the bathroom. The struggles of childhood showed… Her muscles were strong, yet she was somehow still gaunt and had faintly visible ribs from the times where she and her mother went hungry. Sammy often wondered how big she'd be if she'd had better nutrition.

"Your hair is so beautiful, Sam," Joy studied the blonde braid.
"Thank you," Sammy blushed.

Joy first bound Sammy's arms in a secure boxtie that was supported by a breast harness and a crotch rope. Once that was secure, she bound the captives ankles, knees, and thighs before hogtying her from ankles to harness to crotch. Joy used a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana to gag her. Now Sammy was lying helpless in the tub with her C cups gently squished against the cold, hard plastic.

"Ready?" Joy asked her before beginning the danger game.
"Mmm hmm!" Sammy gave the go ahead.
"OK!" Joy closed the drain and turned on the water.

Tub peril was new to both of them, but Joy was ready for any potential dangers. Sammy looked at her with pitiful eyes and let out a groan of despair that Joy ignored while taking a non-revealing video of the rower's danger.

Sammy could do nothing as the increasingly warm fluid began to lap up around her nipples, which only initially caused any sensation. She let out a groan and tried to squirm up the tub a little. She wasn't the best at doing so, but escaping was a real possibility for her. More than that, the scenario was stimulating, especially when Sammy made rough pulls on her crotch rope.

Joy soaked in the moment as the evil captor putting a girl in peril. She really enjoyed being in control of a "big girl TUG" more than being controlled, but in regular TUGs she preferred being the one captured. She felt a rush of excitement begin as the water depth kept increasing. Joy's excitement was of a very different kind from Sammy's.

Both soaked in the moment with delight. Well, Sammy soaked in more than Joy did. She was the one in the tub and unable to decide what to do: attempt to escape, get excited by the peril, or squeal for Joy's entertainment. All of these choices appealed, but she wasn't certain which one was the best.

"Mmmmm!" she let out into the gag with a groan of helpless despair.

That initial cold as the water lapped up around her nipples was replaced with warmth as the water came up to temperature. She watched as the water moved further up, and soon she couldn't lay her head down without drowning herself.

"Mmmm!"

She groaned, but all her struggles did was sexually excite her on account of the crotch rope. However, there was no way she could simply get off on this situation, and she didn't plan on it either. The water came higher and higher until finally it was just at the middle of her gag when she held her head up, and Joy turned it off.

"Well, it's overflowing now. You made it!" Joy said as she grabbed Sammy by the hair to hold her head up.
"OW! Eh thith ah-er ow!" an excited Sammy conveyed her wishes.
"All right!" Joy opened the drain.

When the water was out, it was time to give the girl what she really wanted from this. It was time to help Sammy jerk off. Such is quite easily done, really. It mostly involved pulling on the crotch rope and some well-timed squeezes of the breasts before Sammy was adding more wetness to the mix. She let out a long squeal of pleasure when that moment came and rested her head on its side in the tub with her eyes looking straight into Joy's.

At that instant, dread came over Sammy with the realization that she had done something she knew she shouldn't be doing. Now this was going to be horribly difficult to confess to her priest and with good cause. She had just had her friend aid her in masturbation right after she had gone to church that morning! Joy could see her mood change from satisfaction to crestfallen.

"We did a bad thing, didn't we?" Joy asked her.
"Mmm hmm!" Sammy nodded.
"It's my fault for introducing you to big girl TUGs."
"Nmm!" the captive took the blame.
"Well, I know... wait! I hear Bridget stirring! She's probably going to use the bathroom! If she forgets to go before bed she always comes in here at this time!" Joy's mind was turning mischievously.
"HUH?!" Sammy misunderstood.
"I'll be back!"

Joy took off into the living room with Sammy's clothes and buried them under her skirt and began texting a friend just to appear like she was busy. Bridget had slept through it, so as far as she was concerned Joy had cleaned the bathroom. Nothing happened though, and after a minute Bridget emerged and just looked at Joy.

"Not funny," she said with a slight giggle.
"Only you could shamelessly pee with a naked girl bound and gagged in the tub in front of you."
"Thanks for the laugh," Bridget went back to bed.

Joy returned to the bathroom with a smile on her face. She looked at Sammy and spoke.

"I can leave you here for up to 2 hours, OK?" she made an offer.
"Mmmmm... nah!" she just wanted to leave.

Sammy removed the gag herself after all the ropes were undone by Joy. She stood up and asked Joy her candid opinion. The girl had been through a lot in her life and need some form of affirmation.

"I'm... My body shows my rough life, doesn't it?" Samantha's question stung joy a little.
"Kind of. Your ribs show, but these muscles are huge," Joy observed.
"Sexy enough that it makes the men drool though? Where are my clothes?"
"That! I believe that is true!" the resident motioned, "Your clothes are on the couch."
"What?!" Sammy asked and then laughed, "Ha ha!"

Sammy giggled like a little girl as she put her clothes back on and stood up again. Now she had her shorts and a shirt and her hair in a scrunchie.

"Sexier now?" Sammy turned around
"Much!" Joy confirmed this.
"Thanks for a fun morning, Joy, but I need to get ready for work."
"Thanks for visiting!" Joy said and walked her friend out the door and to the car.

Sammy thought back to that photo she had shown Joy and the outfit she had worn then and that very morning. What happened to that sweet, innocent high schooler from the not-too-distant past?

Sammy unfortunately would again find herself in this kind of trouble, but it was a far different situation in a different place with a different person in a different time.

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice update. Enjoyed the playful nature, ropes in water yet all safely under control and a bonus orgasm!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

tickletied84 wrote: 1 year ago Nice update. Enjoyed the playful nature, ropes in water yet all safely under control and a bonus orgasm!
[mention]tickletied84[/mention] sums it up nicely. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I do love some creative, realistic (but not too severe) predicament bondage. This was a great scenario
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 015: The Tape Lover Part 1(Peter/Serafina)
August 10, 2020

August 8th, 2020 was unforgettable for Serafina Randaccio, but the following day was even more unforgettable. It was the day on which Serafina, the man she loved most, and her precious son stepped of the plane at the airport in Napoli. They had finally arrived in Sera's homeland. For the first time, she was sharing the land of her youth with her two favorite people.

After taking time off to recover, the next day was when the fun really began. With the 9 year old Benny in her left hand and her husband in her left hand, the 24 year old newlywed began showing them the city and all the things that meant so much to her. She showed them the old bakery her family frequented, the store where her father always bought flowers for his wife and/or daughters, the church she attended, the street on which she grew up, and so many more things.

In the afternoon, she showed them the most precious part of all though: Nonna and Nonna Randaccio, her father's aging parents. It was a difficult visit to see Nonna in such poor health after so many years, and Sera could tell the end was near. In her heart, she knew it was right, even if difficult, to beg her parents to not spend on the wedding and instead spend on this trip.

In a way, it was fun having to do most of the talking for Peter and Benny, although Sera's boy did competently speak and understand some parts to carry on a slow conversation. Afterwards, Sera took them to visit her cousin Giulia, who was a bit older and had her own sons about Benny's age. After supper, the honeymoon portion of the trip began as this Giulia and her family spoke enough English for Benny to be able to stay and have fun with his Italian cousins.

Sera had not known a man since she knew she was pregnant, now nearly 10 years ago. The girl was very anxious and scared because, in her mind, she was still a common wh-re. It was a problem with which she struggled greatly and had confided as much to Peter. Nevertheless, she tried for his sake.

But Sera was uptight and tense and scared. Her eyes remained wide and had none of the characteristic sparkle. As a result, the sex became very mechanical and showed no signs of any progress. In fact, Peter finally just stopped moving with a frown.

"Where's the girl who tricked me into sitting on a park bench a few months ago?"

He referred to a day in April, the day of the wedding of Sera's brother. After the wedding, the two of them had gone to a nearby park that was beautifully lit up at night, and Sera had feigned soreness in her feet. Once they had sat down, she got on top of Peter, and together they had shared their only moment of genuine, deliberate lust since they'd met. It was a passion of kisses and hands running up their torsos and heads without sex even if Sera had gotten a little, but only a little, wet.

"But this is sex, my Pietro. I'm... just a slut. I live with the proof and love him more than the world," Sera explained.
"And you," Peter said, "are my wife, and your past mistakes don't change that I love you."
"Not tonight, I'm afraid. Not until I can see myself as your wife. I feel unworthy and wish you'd found someone more virtuous."

With that, Sera got out of bed and put her clothes back on, and their first night alone as a married couple went unfulfilled of its promises.

=========================================================

"Sera, would you, for me, wear your favorite outfit today?" Peter asked when they got out of bed.
"The alllll black?" she asked with a forced smile.
"That's the one, Gangsta Chick," his smile helped Sera smile too.

The alllll black was as it sounded and more: black panties and a sports bra, black t-shirt and athletic shorts, black socks and canvas sneakers, and a solid black bandana she wore as a kerchief. In this outfit, the girl took her husband's hand as they went out.

Overnight, Sera had been thinking about how she'd spoiled everything and profusely apologized for her inconsiderate behavior. She regretted not at least letting them have the satisfaction of doing the thing couples do on their first night alone. But she knew Peter didn't need apologies for offenses she just as strongly knew he'd already forgiven. He had forgiven her for Benny the day he met her son and wasn't dissuaded, and she knew now he wouldn't be dissuaded.

This day was different. Yes, they visited many sites, but the ones they visited today were ones she knew would be special to them as a couple. They had breakfast in a restaurant with a view of the Tyrrhenian, lunch in one of those adorable outdoor restaurants, and a romantic candlelight dinner in a restaurant that Sera knew, from her parents, had the best tasting wine.

After all that, she felt a new confidence in her. She wanted to try this now and was ready. Serafina Randaccio was horny. As they entered the hotel room, she was surprised to see Peter open his dufflebag and pull two wide rolls of black duct tape and two of red. She stared at them curiously and walked over to the rolls and picked up one of them.

She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs in the most provocative way possible. She pursed her lips and put her tongue out a little while studying the roll. Peter saw that distinctive sparkle in her eyes as her tongue withdrew and pushed her right cheek outwards while she nodded as she always did before saying something provocative or snarky.

"Pietro," she asked in Italian, "You wish to bind and gag me?"
"English please," he smiled.
"You want to tape me up," she stood up and neared his face and dropped her voice to a whisper, "Gag me with my socks, and then... Consummate our marriage?"
"Well," he blushed, "I thought it might make you more comfortable."
"I'm sorry I was such pooper last night. Now I see why you want I wear black. We try now?" she spoke in the stilted way she did after spending too much time speaking nearly exclusive Italian.

Sera took off both her shorts and her shirt. The rest would be for his satisfaction to remove. Her strong rowing figure was apparently, especially her biceps, thighs, and abs. The curly brown hair that was well-past her shoulder blades fluffed up as she ran her hands through it. When she turned around, she saw Peter-- her husband-- in nothing but his shorts and the underwear beneath.

This was a big moment for her as Sera finally had found the strength to put away the one part of her past that she still clung to. She walked over to Peter and wrapped her arms in a hug, pulling herself and her boobs against him. After a sensual kiss on his lips, she whispered something into his ear, backed away, and turned around.

She waited for the moment of hearing the initial peeling of a new roll of tape, such a sweet sound indeed. Her wrists were crossed behind her as he began to wrap the tape around. Sera tried to contort herself to see the black wonder band around her wrists 6 times and waist at least 5, sticking firmly to her skin as it did so.

"Well, well," she turned a moment and stared at Peter with a smile, "I think the Gangsta Chick is in trouble."

She turned back as he firmly repeated the process around her elbows, below her breasts, and above her breasts. This wrapping wasn't as much about the elbow tightness as the chest tightness as her arms squeezed against her torso and her B cup breasts pushed outward.

Inside, Sera was excited. She was excited not only to be willingly and eagerly doing something sexual with Peter but also just excited to be getting tied up. That sparkle in her eye grew brighter and brighter with each as she lost more and more of her ability to move. She "loved" TUGs as her favorite game and competition, more than soccer or rowing, but she LOVED Peter.

Sera turned around and shook a little, but the sports bra made sure her breasts didn't wiggle too much. The firmness of her butt left no room to wiggle there, either. This time it was Peter's turn as he walked up to her and kissed her on the lips, and she returned with a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's make this last... Peter... I'm ready... would you like to feel my lips? We have much time to have much fun," her tone became one of pure eros.
"Shall we? Or do you want our first to be with you unable to talk?" he removed her panties and put them on the nightstand.
"Let's both be able to enjoy it," she got on her back on the bed.

Peter removed his clothes and approached her lips with his. It was like an electrical shock passed through their bodies with that initial contact while Sera quietly muttered "I love you" before the next kiss. As he pushed into her body, both Sera and Peter felt another shock of sorts that she accompanied with an erotic groan.

Once Peter was deep inside Sera, she wrapped her legs around his to hold him down since she couldn't wrap her arms around him. She was his in the sense that she was tied up, but he was really hers because she was now in emotional control of this adventure. She groaned passionately while they kissed. She pushed her hips upward and arched her back greatly.

Unlike many couples, Sera and Peter kept their eyes open. They stared deeply into each other's pupils and saw the greatness of marital love, not the eros but the desire to please each other and to complete each other's soul. The wonder continued as Sera let out some high pitched moans while he kissed her neck. He gave her a turn, and she kissed his cheeks that she found so cute.

Then came a faint squeal of excitement followed by a loud, long "Ohhhhhhhh!" from Sera as she had her release of pleasure. This encouraged Peter who pushed further and soon let out his own pleasure with a groan from her. Peter started to cry a little as he took Sera's face in his hands and kissed her.

"My first time ever... You made preserving my purity worth it. I love you so much and am glad God chose me to be yours."
"Peter... I'm honored. I love you so much," the emotional Sera was touched by how vulnerable he was right now.
"The night is only just beginning for us," he smiled.

Peter pulled his member out and grabbed the tape. It was time to further imprison Serafina. She smiled coyly and wriggled in mock resistance as he wound tape from her hips to her knees and then from her ankles to her knees. There were only two things left.

Serafina let out a giggle as Peter effortlessly removed her shoes and her socks. He took her socks and panties and approached her mouth with the wad of fabric. Sera's eyes brightened as she rolled over.

"Make me," she said with a wink and buried her face against the bedding.

Peter needed little effort to jam Sera's clothing in her mouth. Being gagged with her own panties was a new one on her, and it was just as nasty as being gagged with her socks if not nastier. He followed that with a tight black bandana cleave gag and 7 layers of the black tape.

Sera tried to let out a noise, but only a soft grunt emerged. She could squeal, but nothing intelligible was possible. Sera was completely stuck now, and it only got better with the addition of the black bandana blindfold that also added another knot behind her head.

Peter took advantage and laid down behind Sera as if they were spooning and began crushing her breasts in his hands. Sera let out an erotic groan of pleasure at this sensation. There was absolutely nothing more she could do besides writhe and groan anyway. But it felt so good, and she felt Peter slowly hardening again.

When it was time, he rolled Sera over so that her legs were folded with her knees in her chest. He pull up her butt enough so that her head was forced against the bed. Sera let out a little shriek as he penetrated her in doggy style and began pushing her roughly.

Sera was quite the thing before Benny was conceived, but never had she felt so triggered during sex. This was her first time doing things in this position, and it hit all the right spots within her. It hurt so bad that she shrieked, but it felt so good that she didn't take long to orgasm and erotically struggle. It was both sexual punishment and pleasure.

When he emptied himself the second time, Sera let out a quiet groan of mixed emotions. This was worth waiting for; this was the moment she had sought and hadn't found. She was his, and he was hers.

To her joy, this wasn't it though. She was left to struggle and squeal while he fondled her breasts and kissed her gagged face some more. The breasts in particular felt fantastic, although she didn't like his fingers touching her crotch. He triggered all the spots just right until waves of sexual energy pulsed through Sera's body one final time.

The final treat was bathing together with her gagged and helpless like this; the tub was large as they had chosen the room so they could bathe like this. As Peter worked up from her ankles to her head with cleaning her, he'd remove the tape and then gently rub her with the washcloth until there was no more residue. Even after her arms were free, Sera continued to just squeal helplessly and let him control things until he decided to remove her blindfold.

Underneath the blindfold were those eyes he adored so much. Never had they sparkled as much as they did at this particular moment. She removed her kerchief, winked at him, and tossed it perfectly into the pile with the other laundry.

She allowed him to undo it all. Even when he removed the tape that gagged her, she didn't offer any defiance. He unknotted the cleave gag and removed the socks and panties and tossed those into the laundry pile as well. With nothing left on her but her bra, Sera now sat up, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him with her parched lips.

While still remaining silent, she took Peter's privacy and began playing with it with her hands. Peter felt a chill go through him, but he wanted to please his wife and so allowed this and even got up on his knees to make the process easier for her. Sera kept up her game of silence as she sat up to bring her mouth level with him, and he soon felt her dry mouth moving up and down his now erect self. It wasn't much, but Sera wanted it to be little. When she had swallowed it all, Sera removed her head and stared into his eyes and leaned back.

Sera's eyes, her beautiful browns, said so much that Peter never heard the words she spoke.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 016: The Tape Lover Part 2
August 11, 2020

"What did you say last night?" Peter asked his wife while they ate breakfast.
"Peter," Sera shook her head, "What an awful time to ask me that."
"Your eyes were looking at me and reminded me of what you said," he responded apologetically.
"I said, 'That tasted and felt horrible,' and I meant it," she smiled at him and turned toward her breakfast.

She clearly knew what was coming to her later that evening. Peter hadn't bought both black and red rolls of duct tape and then asked her to wear black without knowing she would then wear red the next day. It was mostly red, anyway. Her sneakers were still black, and her socks were white. The trainers were red, her bandana wristband was red, and her t-shirt was red. Her paisley kerchief bandana featured a white inner square with a red outer region.

Naturally, Sera could not let the day go without stopping at her cousin Giulia's to see how Benny was getting along. In just two days, she was amazed how much his Italian language skills had improved. And the proud mother relaxed knowing that she was going to be safe leaving him with his cousins.

Another day was thus spent exploring the city, especially those spots that Serafina's sense considered to be romantic. With time, they arrived at the setting of the sun, and with the setting of the sun came a romantic dinner, and with the romantic dinner came the return to their room. In their room, Sera laid down one simple rule for Peter: no butt. He knew the rest of the things that thrilled her.

Sera's eyes at that point did all the talking. Those deep, dark browns were talking to him, and Sera smiled at him before she turned around. She slowly twisted in place and adjusted her kerchief while looking at him through the mirror that was before. When she quickly put a hand to her mouth like she was giggling but then pulled it away, Peter knew what she was asking him to do.

The next thing Sera did was sit down on the bed and remove her sneakers, shirt, and socks. She just so conveniently tossed the socks so they landed next to Peter, and she even removed her wristband and landed it next to the socks. After this, she stood up and walked past him and stood by the window with her arms crossed while staring into the night. She looked back to see if he was paying attention and turned away from him again.

Peter quietly crouched and picked up the socks and the bandana with a grin growing over his own face. His delay was only in being uncertain how to capture the girl. The game was on though: he had to kidnap Serafina. He just had to figure out how to get the underwear and shorts off her. Once this was determined, he took the wad in his hand and approached Serafina from behind.

Sera's mind raced with thoughts about what was going to happen to her. She resisted her tendency to play with her clothes while anticipating his inevitable attack and slowly twisted in place. Was it bondage or her husband that was making her aroused for this game?

"GOTCHA!" he grabbed Sera with his arms.
"MMMMM!" she was wrestled onto the bed.

Peter quickly jammed Sera's socks into her mouth and sealed them in with the red bandana; she had planned this better than he had despite this being his idea! Sera groaned and made a face at the flavor while he knotted the gag. She tried to pull her arms out from under him but failed and instead gave him an easier ability to tape her arms in a boxtie behind her back; she had underestimated the power of the former baseball player!

He didn't break the tape and continued to wrap the tape above and below Sera's breasts until her arms were thoroughly secured and her sports bra was visible and perky. Sera kicked and resisted and yelled into the gag while he playfully removed her shorts and panties, a process that was quite the fight actually. For a rower, her legs were strong, helped by running around kitchens her entire life.

Peter frogtied taped his new bride's legs, wrapping the entire distance from her ankles and waist down to just above her kneecaps. Once this was complete, he also taped her feet together so that they were encased up to her ankles. He took her panties and approached her mouth. Unknotting the bandana, he let her spit out the socks.

"Peter LaRosa, you are a naughty, naughty boy, and I ought to MMMM!"

Socks and panties together re-entered her mouth and were held in again by the bandana that he knotted more tightly than the first time. Many layers of the tape followed, and he surprised her further with a roll of red vet wrap and a little cotton. First, he blindfolded her with a white bandana for extra security and stuffed the cotton in her ears. He wrapped the stretchy material around Sera's head and upper neck until only her nose was visible with a little hair poking out behind her neck

It would be an understatement to say that Sera was happy. She was ecstatic and thrust into what felt like another world. She could do nothing to save herself at this point and had to blindly trust that Peter would take care of her. She let out a high pitched squeal of happiness and resigned herself to his desires. She just wondered what was coming.

SMACK!
"EEEE!" came another high pitched squeal.
SMACK!
"OW!"

With each spank, Sera continued to squeal and yelp, but she got softer and softer with time especially because he occasionally paused to squeeze her breasts, run his hands on her taped thighs, her crotch, or her stomach, or kiss her wrapped face. With time, Sera gradually melted away, and the feisty, strong Italian gave way to a soft and submissive girl who wouldn't say anything intelligible even if she could talk.

Sera didn't know what about spanking aroused her so much, but it was almost as exciting as the sexual stimulation. She guessed it was humiliation at being spanked like a child, but she didn't know too much about these things and didn't care to learn. All she knew was that it felt so good and allowed her to drift into a state in which she barely felt anything but the jolt of pain. It was made all the more exciting by her inability to hear his taunts and compliments or to talk back to him.

SMACK!
"Mmph!" came a soft mew around the 23rd spank, and after that she responded no more.

When Serafina thought it couldn't get better than the joy of being semi-naked, bound, gagged, blindfolded, wrapped, and spanked, things did get better. Peter rolled her onto her back and pushed his hard penis into her body. She felt the kisses, and the hard member inside her. He pushed until she gave a weak groan that pushed her further into euphoria and pushed again.

"Nnn guh muh ooo!" she garble-groaned.

Peter pushed two more times, and she started pushing up against him with a squeal of pleasure as she lubricated him with her fluids. Two more pushes brought out a grunt of happiness as he filled her with a strong load of himself. Hardly a moment was truly noticed by the barely conscious Gangsta Chick, a girl who was known for her vitality and powers of observation. Sensing her euphoria, Peter unwrapped her head and saw a red faced and sweat drenched girl. Her curly locks were flat, and a very tired girl greeted him.

It was time to fulfill her greatest TUG dream. Peter got little resistance when he unwrapped the tape on Sera’s legs. She lay there in her dream-like state and didn’t even move as he wrapped her up from her bound feet all the way to her hips. She felt the sensation of mummifcation and gave a slight gurgle into the gag. He left just enough room for him to reach her from behind and wrapped from just above her crotch to seal up her tummy and upper chest. The tape was secure and left no blanks there either except for her bra-covered breasts. Serafina Randaccio, now LaRosa, was mummified in red duct tape that perfectly matched her wrap gag, the cleave gag beneath it, her blindfold, and her kerchief.

“Mmmm!” Sera let out a deep breath of orgasmic pleasure that Peter could see as well as hear.
“You said this was your dream. I’m glad it’s what you imagined,” Peter pushed into her a second time.
“GUH!” she squealed a little but offered no resistance and instead was made happier by this secondary invasion.

Peter had to admit that once she had confided her sexual fantasies that he, too, had looked forward to trying them. She loved being mummified, and she was open with him that merely the thought of having sex while mummified aroused her. The catatonic Serafina offered no resistance to her husband and instead was pushed further into her ecstasy; she didn’t respond at all when he emptied again. He pushed more and more until another happy squeal emanated from her.

He slowly unwrapped the tape on her face and unknotted the soaked bandana in her mouth. She silently pushed the wad of laundry out and smiled. Peter didn’t say anything because he didn’t want to disturb her peaceful state. Sera, however, did have something to say.

“I suck, Pietro?” she asked in a quiet voice.
“Since you asked,” he knew she was trying to please him because he had enjoyed it the night before.
“I am ready,” she opened her mouth just enough for him to push in.

To Serafina’s shame, the prior night had not been her first experience with oral sex, but at the same time she felt the shame wash away. She had learned from her mistakes and suddenly felt a great sense of fulfillment. Years of patience after an early teenage-hood of mistakes had been beautifully rewarded.

She recalled the past only enough to remember how to arouse a boy… no, she was no longer a girl playing with boys. She was a woman loving her husband as best she could after he had just given her his best. Her tongue and lips slowly moved up with Sera in an extremely calm and happy state. He had gotten a head start while he had been pleasing her and unwrapping her mouth, and she worked him to fullness and uttered no complaints as she swallowed his small offering.

“It’s gross, but I can tell from your body language that you enjoy it,” she smiled and laid back down on her back.
“You read me well,” he pet her kerchief covered head.
“You are so sweet,” she squirmed sheepishly as he did this and smiled wider, “You find me more sexually attractive when I’m wearing a bandana, don’t you?”
“Can you tell?” he tested her.
“Your body language changed when I asked,” her blindfold didn’t stop her perception.
“You’re a brilliant and wonderful lady.”
“May I come out now? It’s hot in here,” she made her first complaint of the night.

Peter cut out Sera, and they followed up their first bath together with their first shower together. They had learned so much in one night, and it was only just the beginning of learning together for 50 or more years.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 017: Kidnapped for Love Part 1
Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I (Zack Krzyczynski) have a lot in which I could take pride. I have a terrific wife, Lauren, a son, Andrew, and now a daughter, baby Jenny. Our marriage is doing better than before, and the children are a joy. An incredible aunt lives under 2 hours away with her own family, and amazing friends are around the corner. Both of us are happy with our jobs too.

But I could tell that Lauren was tired at this time. This was more than just ordinary exhaustion from parenting; I did nearly all I could besides breast feed little Jenny when I was home so that my wife, who mostly worked from home, could rest. She deserved the break and to have some work taken off her especially since there were other things she liked doing, like cooking dinner, and wouldn't otherwise have the energy. Lauren hadn't been the same since the difficult delivery of baby Jenny two months before and even her work quality had faltered a little in recent weeks as well.

This required a little sneaking on my part. I had to get a peak at her planner that continued everything including her notes on her monthly cycle. I saw that she was past peak fertility for this month, so I knew I had a good chance. With Jenny now sleeping through the night, I got my chance to finally give my wife a night to remember and had even acquired new toys for us.

Lauren was sitting on the couch with her hands clasped together like she was desperately praying. I knew that she was battling postpartum depression, but she was getting worse. Perhaps I could give her the little euphoria she needed to find the strength to get through another couple weeks?

"Zack, I'm not a good mother," she said as I sat next to her, and now I saw the glisten of tears on her cheeks.
"I'm sorry you're suffering," I responded to her and put my arm around her, "I love you more than you know. And so do Jenny and Andrew."
"Don't bullsh-t me with that nonsensmph!" Lauren got a hand clamped over her mouth.
"You haven't gotten to enjoy yourself since the night we made that little Jenny," I said to her firmly.
"Hmph??" Lauren didn't understand but didn't want to fight yet either.
"I bought you a present to congratulate you, one that will make you very happy," my tone changed to a sexual one.

Lauren looked away from me and thought about it. For what I supposed was the first time since baby was born, I think she felt excited about something. Perhaps, just perhaps, this was what she needed to feel herself again? She looked back at me and nodded that she wanted to play; now, I felt safe in removing my hand.

"Really give me a rush if you're going to do this. Kidnap me and be horrible," Lauren said to me, and I saw a spark in her eye despite the tears that she was drying off with her hand.

I couldn't help but stare at Lauren's butt as she walked away and paused to play with her hair. Her blue jeans were tight only through there because of all the exercises she had done to strengthen her gluteal muscles for when she had to squat while catching during games or during Minnesota Tech softball practices.

Lauren's yellow-and-black plaid flannel long-sleeve button-up shirt was also nicely fitting over her breasts, and the bright yellow bandana headband gave her a spark especially once she undid the bun and let the hair drop halfway down her back. She turned and winked at me, and I instinctively smiled and felt my heart rate increase just a wee bit.

I walked to my desk and opened the drawer into which I had put two pieces of black rope and a role of duct tape for the scenario in which she consented to this. My heart started to race with excitement as I grabbed the soft material and readied to kidnap my own wife. Somewhere, in the bedroom, she was going to be ready for me to grab her yet would also give me a genuine fight of sorts so that doing this would be more satisfying.

Our initial romance was one of forbidden fruit: I was her floor's resident assistant during freshman year. Well, it wasn't forbidden, but some considered it a conflict of interest, but in the early stages it didn't matter for me a sophomore to be dating a frosh. I soon became aware of the games she was playing with her roommate, but despite the roommate's encouragement I played dumb the rest of that year.

The next year things became serious, and I permitted myself to stop faking knowledge of her games. I only started interfering, though, when Lauren asked me to, and I started tying her, her roommate, and her friends when needed. Lauren was a fantastic and patient teacher and never in countless opportunities even once attempted to seduce me. Now we were past our third anniversary and parents of two.

When I peaked around the corner, I saw Lauren standing with her hands on her hips. She turned and saw me, and when she did so began casually unbuttoning her shirt for me. I felt a sudden spasm in my crotch, shut and locked the bedroom door, and made my move in silence until I was behind her and...

"GRMMM!" she grunted as I grabbed her and wrestled her onto the bed.

Lauren's a big strong girl, and she made for a difficult capture every time. To make things easier, I started by wrapping the tape around her face a few times so that she'd be quiet. She was trying her best to buck me off, but I, too, still went to the gym regularly and easily overpowered her.

I took the first rope and tied her wrists in an X form behind her back, and I used the second to tie her ankles. Lauren was thrashing and making so much noise that I actually dragged her into the bedroom closet to put more distance between us and the children. I had never seen such verve from her before.

I knew what would make my wife happy in spite of my own preferences for things. I hated and loved doing it. It was something that Lauren loved, and because of its dangers was something that only happened on rare occasions, maybe 10 times total in our entire marriage, and it obviously hadn't happened since before her latest pregnancy. I pulled both mine and Lauren's pants and underwear down.

"GAH! UGGH!" she yelled as I jammed my junk up her ass.
"Just for you baby," I said as I pushed deeper.

I spared nothing, and neither did she. Lauren started wailing and fighting me in the true spirit of the CNC style we loved so much. Her resistance helped me to harden up so much that I couldn't believe it really. As I drove her into the carpet, I slowly lowered myself until my head was next to hers.

"GEH OFF EE! THOP!" was what she said to me, but I saw a glow in her eyes that I hadn't seen in a very long time.

Lauren was bucking me like a horse that is still wild. Her eyes showed a deep arousal, a happiness that had been missing all this time. I had awoken the side of her that loved me and enjoyed playing with me in this way. She yelled something into the tape, but I merely smiled at her. That broke her act, and she smiled back at me under the tape.

"Something about ice cream," I muttered and stopped hammering her.

Something about having clothes on capitalizes the "N" in "CNC" for us. Seeing Lauren in that unbuttoned shirt just seemed irresistible to me, and, rolling her over, I squeezed her tits in my hands and sat on her legs to keep her from moving away. She started the grunting and squirming anew with loud protests interspersed. I'm not 100% certain, but I thought I heard a tiny groan of orgasmic pleasure after about 2 minutes of squeezing her tits. Whether I was hearing things or not is irrelevant because the squirm she made told me I was right!

I had to stop her from fighting me so well, though. I reached into the bag I had conveniently left in this closet and pulled out some more of the black rope. Lauren's chest was heaving already, but her breath quickened when she saw the rope. Everything was going to plan. After rolling her back over onto her stomach, I took that first rope and began tying her elbows together as tightly as I dared. Lauren's elbows could touch like her sister's, but she could not sustain this as long so I usually avoided it. Besides, with crossed wrists, an elbow tie was more about restricting motion. The more her tits were pushed out, the happier she was.

I pulled her shirt aside so that the breast harness left that black sports bra nice and open for me. Lauren was still kicking as best as she could, so I decided to take on her beautiful legs. I started by tying her thighs together tightly before I pulled her pants down to her thighs. Only then did I want to tie her thighs together in the middle and right below her c-nt so that I had access to either side of her. With that out of the way, I also tied her lower legs below her knees and in the middle.

"GRM! MMMM!" she continued to fight me.

I tied her arms down with a tight waist rope; with her arms crossed, her hands couldn't push back against me. Lauren was now truly putty in my paws. She knew it; I knew it; and she was completely aroused by it too as evinced by her eyes even while I unwrapped the silvery duct tape. A growl emanated when I rolled her onto her stomach.

"You're a f-cking monster," she played the game well and stared right at me with a fire in her eyes.
"You're a f-cking toy!" I gave an evil laugh and a grin.
"Well, I guess you're going to f-ck me then," she couldn't help but smile as I pulled the ring gag between her teeth.
"I guess so," I fastened it tightly and then got ready for more, "You're well and truly ass f-cked."
"OW!" she yelled as I plunged in for seconds.

Never before had I done that to her, and she began grunting in rhythm with me. While the motion itself is a source of hardness, when Lauren grunts and struggles more I can't help but say I get harder despite my qualms and feelings about this act. My best was being saved for something else though; if I edged enough, I'd build a bigger load for later.

Lauren genuinely loved the CNC style play most of all. She wanted to be drenched in sweat and breathless after the game, and I knew I was doing a good job of working towards that as I saw her face glistening. I wouldn't occasionally pause and squeeze her tits, and Lauren would utter some swears into the ring gag besides the usual faked utterances begging me to leave, asking me to stop f-cking her, or to cry for help.

"THTOP! NO ORE! GOH AMN OOH!"

My task was certainly accomplished when Lauren let out a loud moan and tried to squirm away while I mashed her tits into the floor. I stood up and stopped because I was hard as a rock. Lauren started squirming on the floor while I went and cleaned my d-ck. I always cleaned it after anal before I would let it go anywhere else.

I went back to the bedroom and took a black bandana out of the bag and blindfolded my squirming wife with it. She was mashing herself into the carpet on purpose, it seemed. Whatever she was doing, it was arousing for both of us, and she let out some fake cries of agonized despair. That didn't matter.

It was "ice cream" time. And Lauren will always scream for ice cream, but this was going to be a very special treat. On the occasions one of us got horny during Lauren's pregnancies, "ice cream" was the only option available to us. But, normally, during regular sex, she always waited because, Roman Catholics that we were, she wanted to take the "big one" during vaginal. After two babies and now some postpartum depression, she deserved the reward; I sat down on the floor by her head.

"GRM!" Lauren yelled as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her onto my still semi-erect self.

There was nothing more Lauren could do while I roughly, with that tight grip on her hair, pulled her up and down myself. She was pretending to yell and cry, but after some time she couldn't fake it anymore and began making some happy sounds. Occasionally, she would break character just to assure me that it was all well for real. Once I was at my breaking point, I pulled her off me, and she flipped me the bird and began trying to find me again.

Well, I had this one planned out well. I sat Lauren up against the wall and began squeezing her tits again with one hand and fingered her crotch with the other. I continued like this until she couldn't help but let out that sensual groan of orgasm, and I felt a squirt on my hand that I rubbed into her cheek instead while she again groaned because of that and the kiss on the forehead I gave her. It was time to finish off my d-ck that was again erect but softer.

"UMPH! URG!" Lauren again groaned as I got on my knees and began the second round of oral.

This time, Lauren fought me like her life counted on it. She tried to push me off with her legs or even propel herself off the wall, but it didn't work. I was pushing in and out and getting harder and harder until I couldn't take it anymore.

"GRM! Mmmmmmm!" she relaxed and enjoyed the flavor as I oozed pump after pump of c-m into her mouth.

It was easily the biggest load Lauren had ever received from me in this manner. They were many and large and exactly what she loved so much. I never heard such pleasure come from her in all the times we had had relations. When she had swallowed it all, I pulled out, pulled the blindfold down so I could see the joy in her eyes, and carefully unbuckled the ring gag.

Except for sadness like the recollection of some bad memory, I had never seen Lauren cry during sex. I immediately worried that I had overdone things and that she had merely allowed me act in a negative way; that thought was apparent on my face because what she said contradicted my thoughts.

"Zack, that was the best ass or face f-cking ever," she said softly to me, "I love you so much. That tasted so good."
"I just wanted to make you happy," I said.
"You did it well. I can't believe you love me enough to violate your own principles just for me."
"Is there anything I can do for you to further show I love you?" I asked her with a smile, "While we're here."
"Tie a tight crotch rope on me. Fondle me and pull on that rope until I ask you to stop; we'll kiss," she said with a squirm of almost embarrassment.

I had never seen Lauren so quiet and vulnerable. She was displaying that same childlike humility that characterized a break in her sister's depressive spells. I realized I was doing something very special for her and that I had succeeded in giving her hope.

The request had to be fulfilled.

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

This is some great work [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] Keep it up!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 018: Kidnapped for Love Part 2

Bridget Sjaastad Randaccio couldn't believe how stressful her job was at various times. Some days just left her wiped out and feeling more dead than alive, but she knew it was a lack of sleep and a poor mental response to stress. Today, she shuffled into her apartment and gave her husband, Roberto, a big kiss.

There, on the table, was homemade chicken soup, and in the small cooler fridge, which had a clear door, was a coconut cream pie. Bridget looked at Roberto and smiled at him. She couldn't believe how much her husband would do just for her sometimes. She was the luckiest girl in the world in her own mind!

"Boy, you are the best husband ever! Not even a year into this, and you're already being cutesy!" she said to him.
"I had a light day, and I knew you've been overworked," he blushed and shrugged.
"Honey... would you like... to kidnap me tonight?" she asked him.
"I'll kidnap you on one condition. You stay dressed as you are so it feels more like a kidnapping," he proposed.
"I've had such a hard work week with all those storm days, and I want to spend my night off with you."
"I understand," Roberto said as Bridget gave him an affectionate hug.
"Tie me up and just burn off all that stress. Do it, or I'll tie you up instead."

Dinner was better than Bridget had hoped for. Roberto had the Randaccio kitchen genes in a very special way, and she was so grateful to have him in her life. Unsurprisingly, dessert brought tearful memories of Bridget's mother who had now been deceased for over 5 years.

Bridget was in a knee length grayish beige suit skirt with a lavender blouse and a matching suit jacket. She was perfect to be kidnapped, really, as she looked like a bondage model already. She just hoped part of her torture saw some part of her outfit in her mouth.

When it was time for the game, Bridget put her high heels on her feet. She normally wore flats and saved the heels for more short term places like church, but this was a short term event. While she waited for Roberto, she stood in the living room looking for a hockey game to watch. That was what Roberto needed to get behind her and grab her.

"HUH!" she put her hands up like a damsel-in-distress in a TV show as she dropped the remote.
"Play nice, miss!" he said as he took her arms and tied them in a loose X behind her back.
"I'll do anything. Just don't hurt me!" she played dumb.
"For your husband?" he laughed as he unbuttoned the suit jacket.
"Way to break character, Roberto!" she laughed back at him.
"I won't hurt you too badly!" he sneared.
"Please!"

Soon, all of Bridget's clothes except her pantyhose and panties were off, and her arms were boxtied behind her with a secure breast harness. She was nearly naked and loved the feeling of it. He had plans for her, though, and was taking his time to that end. Instead, Roberto tied Bridget's ankles and thighs with rope first and gagged her with their red ball gag with a black strap; that gag was a secret, behind closed doors, wedding gift from Bridget's friends. She wasn't sure what Roberto had planned first, but she was eager.

It wasn't a secret really that Bridget enjoyed mild pain and teasing. Hair pulling, breast twisting, spanking were all acceptable in her book, and sometimes she even let Roberto do anal on her. It was all a matter of what they felt like. In a kidnapping game, more was permitted, and they had their own rulebook by which they played. Such as in this case, the conversation about "hurting her" was a way in which they established the game's limits; by saying he wouldn't "hurt her too badly" Roberto was promising that she would be able to sit after the game (as opposed to a more severe spanking), there'd be no nipple clamps, and there'd be no anal as Bridget found those the most painful things.

Bridget soon found herself in an ankles-to-harness hogtie struggling on the floor. A tight crotch rope had been added to things, and the game was now for the also naked Roberto to edge Bridget as best he could as she found that to be a good way to destress. She grunted a lot and struggled like a bondage damsel would when she was more interested in getting off than when she was playing to escape. The struggling helped her pull on the crotch rope and to squeeze her breasts, but Roberto's hands were doing that while his lips kissed her cheeks. Soon, the gag was making Bridget drool, something she found incredibly arousing.

The torment continued, and Bridget let out a squeal and a wave of her hands that warned Roberto to stop. A wink told him he had done the right thing for the moment, and the drool continued to accumulate underneath. This cycle continued around 5 times, until Bridget was in a lot of pain from the edging, and then she nodded when she squealed. Robert kissed her on the cheek and pulled on the crotch rope, and Bridget let out a low pitched, husky growl and exhaled deeply as she wet herself. She rolled over onto her side and smiled through the gag before resuming the struggle of a kidnapping victim.

Roberto untied the crotch rope, the hogtie, and Bridget's leg bonds. She fought and kicked while he removed her panties and underwear, but she knew what it meant. He instead frogtied Bridget's legs, but again her ankles were tied, and she was in a semi-hogtie from her ankles to her harness again. The ball gag came out of Bridget's mouth, and she let out a sad whimper.

"Please, leave me alone," she said and watched in fear as her wet panties and pantyhose were stuffed into her mouth, "HUMPH!"
"That should be nice!" Roberto said in a wicked tone before gagging her with a strip of microfoam tape.
"HMMM!" she started moving about.
"It's time for the lady of the house to meet her kidnapper!"
"NO!" Bridget cried out in character as she was forced over Roberto's already erect penis.

The tape held in the stuffing, but more importantly it was form fitting and thus ideal for gagged kissing on the lips. Bridget roiled on the taste of her own orgasm while loving the humiliation of the combined flavor of orgasm and just dirty laundry in general. She squirmed side-to-side a lot until Roberto rolled over so that she was on bottom. His motions in and out were more than she could bare, and in a perfect summary of their marriage the two orgasmed at nearly the same time.

"EEEEEE!" the victim wailed.
"You. Are. Awesome," Roberto kissed her some more.
"EH OFF EE!" she tried to resist his kisses.
"No, I won't," he muttered and resumed.
"GUH! UH! MMMM!" she closed her eyes, threw her head back, and yelled into her panties while he continued hammering her.

The kissing and hammering were accompanied by careful twists of her breasts. The twists were more stimulating in rough play than squeezes. A fire in Bridget's eyes almost displayed a real hatred for him, but that was the rowing spirit that still pervaded her. That fighting spirit, despite loving a marital CNC, still wanted to escape the rope and tie up Roberto instead!

"You f-cking monster! When I get out of this, I'm gonna tie you up into a knot. Then I'm gonna gag you with my dirty socks from yesterday and tape earbuds in your ears and make you listen to a constant loop of Teletubbies while I edge you until you're crying from the pain!" she yelled into the gag, but it sounded like "Ooh h-cking onthter! En I eh ou uh thith, Ah'm gonna hie ooh uh inooh a knah. Hen I'm gonna gag ooh ith y irty thockth..."

While she spoke Bridget thrashed, and then after she gave a scream into the gag and tried to shake him off her. She made two middle fingers that he could see and thrashed some more all in a useless fashion until he undid the frogtie, rolled her onto her stomach, used the frogtie ropes to tie her ankles and thighs, tied a new crotch rope, and gave her a hard spank.

"OW!" she shrieked loudly.
"You are an awfully feisty captive!"
"H-ck ooh! OW!" she yelled at the next whack.
"Quit the badness," he threatened.
"Lithen! Nectht time Ah'll be h-ckin' ooh! OW!" she shrieked again.
"You're a dirty girl! Watch yourself!" Roberto warned her.
"Bathtard! Ah'll cathtrate ooh an--- OW! EEEEK!" Bridget wailed as she got two hard spanks on either cheek.
"You won't stop, will you?" Roberto questioned her as she rolled onto her back
"Ooh thon of a h-tch! Ah'll---OWWWWW! NO! EEEE! MMMM!" her breasts were twisted and slapped before her butt was spanked again.
"Will you stop now?" the captor demanded of her and twisted her breasts again.
"OW! Mmmm hmm!" she nodded.
"Then let yourself out if you can."

Roberto used a red bandana to blindfold Bridget, put her on the kitchen table, and left her there to escape. She squirmed a little and felt herself losing her cool a second time, and she even squirted a little onto the surface beneath her. She was so happy to be here with him instead of someone else. That orgasm wouldn't be possible without the love they shared.

Bridget struggled against her binding and began focusing on extricating herself from this bondage. She had to work at it quite a lot, but she soon had an arm free. Once an arm was free, it was mere minutes before the rest of her was free. After a short while, everything was neatly placed on the table, and the dirty objects were in the sink for a soak in hot soapy water.

"Want to now play it soft?" Bridget asked him, "Just the way you like it?"
"Shall we?" he asked to be certain.
"Come on, Roberto," she winked at him.

The best way to thank him for playing her way was to play his way.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 019: Kidnapped for Love Part 3

"Is that what you want?" I clarified Lauren's request.
"Please, Zack?" she almost was begging with her eyes.
"How long have you been suffering like this before I even knew?" I asked her.
"About a month now," she responded sadly, "I didn't want you to worry about me."
"I'll do what you asked," I took her face in my hands and kissed her on the lips.

I started by taking my wife gently to the bathroom sink so that I could rinse the c-m off her face from when I rubbed it on her before. Her yellow and black clothing was really ravishing, and perhaps this was the version of this outfit I enjoyed the most. It didn't matter as I recalled the way I ended up here doing this with my wife.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

"Chris, I need to talk to you and Nichole and get some marital advice," I told my best friend who happened to be married to one of my wife's best friends.

It wasn't easy admitting to my best friend that I, as a husband, needed a little help to understand my wife better, but I knew I had to for her sake. So, that day, instead of eating lunch in my office, I met my friend and his wife for lunch at the school cafeteria. I was honest with them.

I described what I saw as a downturn in Lauren in recent weeks and how she seemed to be losing interest in the children too. She was still doing things that needed to be done, but the maternal joy was gone. When I got home, it was more like she was relieved to have me there to handle a task she loathed as opposed to smiling while I did my share.

Nichole had already experienced two miscarriages that had broken her heart, and I felt bad asking her this. But I wasn't close enough to any of the other husbands that Lauren's also-now-mothers friends had married. Nichole wasn't letting anything cloud her judgment.

"You tried making love to her?" she asked me.
"Well, of course not! Last thing she needs is another baby!" I gave the stupid response.
"No, no... you don't need to be making babies," Chris reworded things, "Just give her the marital round though. Pick a night where she's not supposed to be fertile."
"Or just don't do that part at all. When we lost the last one, Chris just got me off while I was tied up," Nichole explained, "Give Lauren what she likes and forget yourself. Make it all about making her happy."

And that's how we got here.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

"Oh, that feels so good," Lauren writhed erotically as I tightened the crotch rope with the special knot against her.
"So you want love; well, you'll get it," I said as I brought her toward me and began kissing her.

Lauren was still bound as she was before with her arms in that X still, her elbows securely bound, her tits trussed up, her legs bound like a sausage to hold her jeans open, and now her crotch stimulated. In between kisses, she looked at me and winked.

"Maybe you should reuse that blindfold to make me work a little for the kisses and not anticipate your hand movements."
"Ask and receive," I said and pulled that black bandana back up over her eyes with the flower centered over the bridge of her nose.
"Perfect... this is perfect," she said and kissed me on the nose with a giggle before finding my lips.

I was on my right side with Lauren on her back on the bed. My hands reached under her bra and gave her a tight squeeze on the right tit. A soft moan emanated from her that was almost uncharacteristic and showed just how insecure she was at the moment. I realized only later that, in a time where she was questioning her self-worth, by doing what she wanted I was reassuring her that I loved her. She just wanted to be quietly adored instead of the usual rough stuff we did in bondage.

I pulled on the crotch rope with great confidence and got a strong kiss in return. Lauren was silent aside from her erotic groans, and she had to know I was getting hard again. I didn't mind not getting anything anymore because I just wanted her to be happy. After a while, I kissed her on the cheek and then squeezed her tit and got another moan that this time was accompanied by a squelching sound.

"Zack, I love you," she got me right on the cheek in a very special way that made me shudder.
"Lauren," I felt a couple tears in my own eyes, "Watching you suffer these past few weeks... broke my heart."
"Now's not the time for that," she somehow knew and rubbed her blindfold against my eyes to dry them, "You really do love me so much."
"And so do Andrew and Jenny," I added our children of course while I unknotted her blindfold.
"Marrying you and having children with you are two of the best things I ever did... even on the days where I feel like a bad mother."

I stared right into those dark eyes. There was no doubt about that Native blood in Lauren, but her eyes had a distinctive Spanish tinge as well that was impossible to miss. That sparkle was a very unique one among all of her friends because it only appeared during moments that were exceptionally close to her heart.

Lauren brought her lips back toward mine, and I felt the love in that one. When Lauren withdrew, I saw the brightest smile I had seen on her face since the day I asked her to marry me. She pulled back a little and rolled over onto her stomach in a very seductive manner while continuing to smile.

"Is it too much to want to be taken in the G-spot?" she asked in that tone that was the seductive Lauren I knew.
"Are you sure you're not just trying to return the favor?" I asked her.
"Well, to be honest, that really was the best f-cking I ever got, but you cannot do it again so soon," she said with another squirm to enjoy the crotch rope, "You'll have to either take me doggy style or in the face!"
"There's that little crotch rope you forgot about. I think the ring gag will have to make an appearance again," I clamped my hand over her mouth again.
"GR HMMMM!" she started resisting again.

I grabbed the blindfold and dragged Lauren back into the bedroom closet on the other side of the bathroom and jammed the ring gag in her mouth again. The black bandana blindfold also returned, and Lauren began grunting as I once again sat her up against the wall of the closet and began using her mouth as a c-ck stroker. She thrashed in an absolute frenzy of screaming and kicking while I did this, and while this happened I reached down and squeezed her tits tightly in my hands both to arouse and to steady her.

Suddenly, Lauren stopped again and let out a moan of erotic thrill as she was driven too far by the many sources of sexual thrill, and her moan was what drove me too far as I began pumping into her mouth once again. Lauren arched up and made another groan of insatiable pleasure as I filled her mouth with more of my c-m. I suddenly realized how tired I was, and I knew she must be as well.

"How about I hogtie you in the tub while I shower?"
"Mmm hmm!" she nodded at the thought.

Without further ado, I took a rope and tightly hogtied her, and I set it up so that any motion of her legs would pull on that crotch rope. Then, with ease, I carried her into the bathroom and set her in the tub to enjoy herself while I cleaned up. A squeal of happiness was a rare sound during our adult games, but it was a welcome one

It was a quick shower at least. During that time, Lauren made a lot of moans from the combination of bondage, tugging on the crotch rope, and squishing her tits into the plastic tub. After a while, she was letting out that erotic groan of satisfaction that was like music to my ears.

When I exited the shower, I gathered all that Lauren would need for her own shower and finally released her. When I looked at the time on my FitBit, I was stunned to realize we had spent 3 hours playing and loving like this! When she was untied, Lauren stood up and said nothing while giving me that tight hug I only felt when she was truly appreciative of something I had done. I cleaned up the mess of rope, washed out the tub from her latest orgasm, and did other such little things while she showered.

For the first time since before Jenny was born, Lauren slept through an entire night, and the next morning she woke up with a smile on her face. She gave me a peck on the cheek before getting out of bed. I stayed there a little longer grateful to have the "old" Lauren back. When she walked out of the bathroom in the day's clothes, she pointed a finger at me.

"Tonight, you do what you want."

Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Ah yes, that feeling of relief when the strap on that mouth-straining ballgag is finally loosened... and of course in this case it was quickly replaced with some likely fragrant panties and tights. So considerate!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 020: Kidnapped for Love Part 4 (F/Self -> M/F)

Samantha Raanta studied the instructions carefully and did as they said. With a sudden snugness, her elbows were bound behind her back so well that they touched! She was impressed with how well this technique had worked!

Sammy, wearing grey trainers, a bright blue sports bra, and a grey kerchief bandana, had bound her own elbows and breasts following the instructions on the screen before her. Her ankles and thighs were also bound (less impressive), and she was barefoot. She was getting ready for a date with her boyfriend, Chase.

Following this, Sammy read the same instructions and soon had her wrists bound behind her too. Once it was snug, she admired herself in the bathroom mirror and was very glad Nichole and Chris weren't home. The doorbell rang, and Sammy knew it was likely Chase.

"Let yourself in!" she shouted
"Samantha? Are you here?" Chase asked as he entered.
"I'm here all right! Take a seat on the couch; I'm almost ready," she responded.
"OK!" he did as she said and made himself comfortable.
"Here I am!" Sammy hopped out all nicely bound up with her blonde braid bouncing with her.

Chase was naturally surprised to see her tied up like this and wanted to know if Nichole had done this to her. Sammy told him the truth: that Nichole hadn't done it. When this much was established, she sat down on his lap and told him the truth: she had tied herself up.

Sammy gave him a strong kiss on the cheek, and he blushed. Sammy didn't want to be too forward and wanted to give him an opportunity, but she wanted this to be a 15-30 minute thing only to get them excited before they went out. She blurted out one thing thought.

"Chase, girls don't normally say this first," she was looking away before she turned to stare into his eyes, "but... I'm in love with you."
"You are?" he blushed, "I hadn't paid enough attention, I guess."
"Come on!" Sammy bounced up, "It won't take long... I'm all tied up and helpless... just waiting for you to... come in!"

Her eyes conveyed something different. This was the face of a girl who wanted to get laid but was scared as he saw in her green eyes. She had never willingly consented to any sexual act before, and she wanted to do this on her terms. She nudged him with her kerchief covered head.

"Sammy, you're horny!"
"I guess so... a horny sexy rower girl!" she began hopping toward her bedroom, "If you're scared I'll accuse you of something, maybe you should give it to me in the fanny."
"All right, Sammy, I'll amuse you tonight!" he said to her after thinking about it, and a smile came over him.
"I even have the gag picked out and ready to go. Come on... I can see you're hard."

The gag was an orange rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief. It fit perfectly into her mouth as a gag, and he tied the knot tightly behind her. He then redid the arm bonds and harness to be much more effective. The grey Gangsta Rower was ready for a fun time.

She wiggled a little to get him to come after her, and soon he was naked and had her butt exposed. With a shriek from Sammy, he pushed into her body for their first sexual act together. It was more incredible than she had hoped it would be. This was a case of a plan gone to perfection.

"Ohhhhhh!" she groaned in pleasure as he orgasmed.

Soon, Sammy was untied and had her glasses back on as well. She had changed into a long grey skirt with a bright blue long-sleeve t-shirt... She had planned every facet of this night, including choosing an outfit that would match her kerchief both before and after the game.

"Let's go, Chase," she said with a smile.

Date night was only beginning, but the best part had come first. At that time, she wasn't sure where life would take them.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Short, but sweet. Sammy may be a little bit of a control freak, if a self tied up control freak is not a contradiction. None the less, this was fun.
Spy Task Force Completed
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago Short, but sweet. Sammy may be a little bit of a control freak, if a self tied up control freak is not a contradiction. None the less, this was fun.
I have a friend who frequently enjoys self-bondage, and is also possibly THE most topping-from-the-bottom-and-not-apologizing-for-it person ever, so, these creatures do exist in the wild, contradictions or not! :lol:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 021: Kidnapped for Love Part 5
Wednesday, November 12, 2020

I can't say I really thought too much about what Lauren said beyond just happiness to finally see a positive shift in her mood. She was still struggling, but the helpless suffering appeared to have passed. I do not recall ever seeing her so down even in the aftermath of the events with her sister Janie.

I remembered those new toys I had bought. I was only reminded when I came home to see Lauren with her shirt open and her breast exposed to feed baby Jenny. Lauren tried to get the babies to at least 3 months before she'd wean them off. Those flannel shirts were a perpetual sight for her from October to April unless she was going to the gym, and, like her little sister, Lauren always accompanied the shirt with a coordinating bandana or headband. Today it was a standard beige and brown shirt, the bandana headband was beige, and the scrunchie holding her regular bun was a matching brown.

When Lauren saw me, she smiled so widely I thought her face would rip. It was terribly forced, but it was a positive sign. She continued to whisper little phrases of love to the baby even when I sat down next to her. Something had made her happy.

"Jenny called today. It was so good to hear from her. I love that shrimp so much," the joy was evident in her tone.
"How was your day?" I asked her.
"It was so good. Do you think I could homeschool Andrew?" she asked.
"Too early to talk about that," I brushed that topic away, "But you're capable for sure."

That night, after the children were asleep, Lauren went to the bedroom for a minute and returned with her shirt unbuttoned to reveal her purple sports bra; it was always a sports bra even when breastfeeding! I pretended not to notice just to make her have to work for it. She came closer to me, and I still played dumb.

"Ahem," she cleared her throat in an exaggerated way, "Zack, baby."
"Yes, Lauren, dear," I sarcastically responded.
"Would you like to have another chance like last night, but only doing things that make you jump?" she asked me in a seductive tone.
"You promised me this morning."
"Let's fulfill that promise," she gently put her hands around my upper arm, and I instinctively followed.

I knew I had that package awaiting me. I don't know if you're familiar with Melissa Roberts from AussieRopeWorks, but she's one of the few bondage models that Lauren turns to for inspiration just because of the similarity of their hair color, length, and style. I had put some money aside in a separate account for months to accumulate the capital to get the full set: chain, armbinder, head harness ball gag, and neck collar. We already had the straps Janie had bought us, a ball gag, a ring gag, and two pairs of handcuffs, but we hadn't bought anything since before Andrew was born. I was waiting for her birthday, but today seemed right.

I brought the box out from under the bed; it wasn't easy to sneak that by Lauren although I had. When she saw the box, I saw a little jump in her. I wasn't going to be so easy though; Lauren had to earn this. I had the box up and shook it a little and put it down out of her reach and walked around to her and took her hand in my hand.

"If you want this, will you let me tie you like last night?" I asked her in a tone that conveyed the friendship that existed between us in addition to the marital relationship.
"Well," she turned her head to the right and looked down, "Will you tie me up for punishment to make me earn the present?"
"All right. One forced orgasm is your payment, OK?" I made her an offer she could refuse, "Deal?"
"Deal!"

With that, I went and retrieved the bag of rope from the closet shelf where it lived well out of the reach of children. I took out some of the white rope and bound Lauren tightly. Everything. Wrists, elbows, tits (with that beautiful open shirt), waist and p-ss. Legs up and down. Mind you, that rope on her p-ss was tied like last night, with her pants and panties pulled down so the rope forced them open. This time the gag was one of her little rubber dog balls with a handkerchief... a blue one, and I spared nothing in securing it.

"GUH!" Lauren grunted when I tied the knot.

She didn't fight like she did last night. Instead, she was giving me more of a determined squirm. This was more about having fun; in other words, she was playing this game more as I liked it. I pulled her bra up completely to expose her tits without any boundaries and crushed her nipples in a pair of binder clips that were connected with a piece of string.

"OW! H-CK!" she muttered into the gag as she received her favorite source of pain

Lauren knew what was coming because I kicked off my shoes and took off all of my clothes completely. I rolled her onto her back and picked her legs up before I pushed my c-ck into her p-ssy. She occasionally squealed and started fighting me a little while making her usual gagged sounds.

I pulled on the binder clips regularly while I did this. The goal was her orgasm, not mine; I wanted to save my best for later. I rolled Lauren onto her side with me standing on the ground next to the bed so that I could kiss her cheek and stimulate her further. It took 10 minutes or so until she was groaning into the gag. A wide smile grew over my face as she squirted onto me; she earned it.

"I'm going to untie you. Strip yourself naked; don't touch the gag or clamps; blindfold yourself with your bandana," I ordered her.
"Mmm!" Lauren understood me.

I untied Lauren completely, and she seductively squirmed while she removed her pants, panties, shirt, and bra. She left the nipple clamps and gag as I requested and tightly blindfolded herself with that beige bandana. I opened the box and took out the armbinder and pulled her arms into it. The toys were all black to match our existing ones.

Never have I heard Lauren squeal so excitedly during a bondage game, though I heard such ebullience during TUGs with her friends. I carefully laced it up and wrapped the straps around her shoulders in the proper way to make sure she was safe and secure. I took the collar and gently put it around her neck (to make sure it fit) before locking it in place. Only then did I remove Lauren's scrunchie, clamps, gag, and blindfold.

"Zack... really?" she asked in surprise, "This is as awesome as I thought."
"It's an early birthday present," I said with a smile, "I wanted something special."
"We'll never need more TUG toys. We have all we ever wanted! Thank you Zack," she gave me a kiss.
"Nope!" I stared into those sparkling eyes before grabbing the head harness, "Just one more thing!"
"Mmmm!" she welcomed the big gag into her mouth, and I fastened all the straps and put the appropriate locks in place.
"Lauren, I know you don't need things to know I love you, but... This time, a thing said it."

There was nothing to be said really. She was erotically squirming and had seated herself on the bed with a huge smile on her face. Never had I seen such childlike wonder, but never had she played with such toys either. After a moment, she looked at me and bounced a little. I pushed Lauren onto her back and climbed on top of her, rolled over so that she was on top, and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

My lips met her cheek, and she gave me a squeak of approval and gave me a gagged kiss back. It was time for me to do as I wished with her, and I rolled back on top of her to begin d-cking her. She was almost laughing; she was so happy to experience something completely new, and I knew I had successfully recovered the pre-Jenny Lauren. The Lauren I knew was always happy to experience something different or new.

Despite this being a kidnapping in name, it was much more a C than a CNC. In fact, it was more vanilla sex with how she was trying to kiss back, and I was happy to be her husband at the moment. The togetherness meant more than the sex, but the sex was great. Lauren merely groaned as I pumped into her body for the first time in almost a year.

We paused and stared at each other before I took out the last piece of the puzzle from the box. I attached the chain to the collar and led Lauren into the closet. In the closet, I attached the other clasp to the hook I had installed into the ceiling rafter for strappados and suspensions when we played our regular TUGs.

Lauren's head was pulled up a little as a result of this action on my part, and I took our straps and fastened them at her ankles, on either side of her knees, and right at the base of her ass. That body looked so good all naked and bound up in leather bondage.

"Now, I will ask you a question. Random topics with an (A) or (B) choice. Grunt once for (A) and twice for (B). If you're correct, I'll squeeze each tit once and kiss you. If you're wrong, I'll spank each butt cheek once."

The questions ranged from real questions like "Do I like cherry pie or apple pie more?" to silly "What did I get on this exam?" to the spitefully difficult "What's the integral...?"

Lauren definitely got more squeezes than spanks. While we weren't into spanking, it made a good motivator to try to get the right answer, but I made sure they were mostly ones she could answer. I never made it too difficult on her, but it kept her hopping helplessly for 15 minutes.

Now Lauren was ready for the last deed of the night, the one she would most likely want. The head harness came off, and the ring gag went on. I sat on the floor while she happily worked me with her mouth. She bobbed up and down patiently until I was rock hard and stopped and gave me the signal for the gag to be removed.

"Need something?" I asked her.
"I just wanted to do this properly," she resumed doing the deed without the gag until I was pumping into her mouth.
"Well?" I asked as she smacked her lips.
"So good. It's like you eat well," she teased me.
"I have a wonderful wife, don't I?" I teased her back.
"I should say so. That was awesome, and this feels awesome. But I'm tired, baby," she said and yawned.
"Me too," I yawned back.

An untied Lauren and I took a quick shower together, and then we were in bed in our pajamas, spooning comfortably. Most of all, though, I had helped Lauren regain her life before things spiraled out of control. Everything had gone even better than I had hoped. I genuinely thanked God for giving me friends who had given me good advice and for giving me my wife back.

Lauren Patterson, I love you.

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update, loved the game of squeeze or spank, and the mention of AussieRopeWorks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic