My nephew John. F/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My nephew John. F/m

Post by Country~Hick »

This weekend I had my nephew John over to watch over him for my older sister. John is a good kid, ten years old with brown hair and eyes. So due to watching over John for the whole weekend, me and Ashley didn’t do our normal games for obvious reasons.
Saturday evening, I had gotten out of the shower and dressed in a black T shirt and red cotton pajamas pants while going barefoot. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where I found John sitting on the couch. When John saw me walk in he quickly tired to hide by pulling a couch pillow over himself, looking scared.
“John what you got there?” I say, and John sighed and moves the pillow away. John is dressed in a white undershirt and black basketball shorts, his feet bared.

I was caught off guard to see my hinged police style handcuffs around his wrists. With his hands cuffed in front of him, John held up his hands and say “I saw them on the entertainment center by the TV and tried them on. I’m sorry.”
I couldn’t help but to chuckle, I’d forgotten about putting those there after using them on Ashley the last time. “I see” I say “well that’ll make my job easier.” John chuckled and says “no I can still get into trouble, see?” With that John got up and walked into the kitchen. From where I stood I watched John reached up with his cuffed hands and opened the cupboard to where I kept candy and other sugary treats.

Now for a moment I thought of what to do, to play along or let this go. John walked back into the living room with a jolly rancher in his mouth, sit on the couch again and say “see?” I softly smiled and say “yeah I see. Maybe i should put your hands behind your back.” Then I pointed at his feet and say “and tie your feet together.”
John chuckle and says “say what if I can get out of that?” I sighed again, and then says “maybe I’ll order a pizza then.” John then says “okay, deal!”
“Okay” I say as I grab the cuff keys off the entertainment center. I released John’s hands and he asks “you going to leave the keys? I just thought about it and I don’t think I can escape handcuffs.” He chuckled nervously after saying that, I then say “well maybe I can hide the key somewhere for you to find. Or I could tie you up with some rope or duct tape instead.”

“Mmm” John says thinking for a brief moment, then says “rope sounds better.” So I went and grabbed the white cotton ropes, then returned to the living room and tells John to lay on the floor. John lays down on his stomach, positioning his hands behind his back. I bent down and tied up his hands, making sure the rope isn’t cutting into him by slipping a finger between his skin and the rope.
“How is that?” I asked, and John gave his wrists a little tug and say “it’s good.” I then tie his feet together the same way.
“Just one more thing” I say standing up, I walked away for a moment and came back with the roll of duct tape. John was already squirming around when I came back, but stopped when I walked in. “Need to put on the full set” I say tearing off a piece of tape. John rolled onto his back to allow me to place the tape over his mouth, followed by three more pieces.

“Okay, good luck” I say standing back up and went to sit on the couch. I turn on the TV and watched that along with John. John groan into the gag as he twist and turn, rolling onto his sides and his back, back onto his belly. Kicking his feet and pulling at his hands.
Now I didn’t make it impossible for him, I did made sure the knot binding his hands were indeed in his reach. Though it doesn’t seem he had the concept of going after the knot, just to pull at the ropes to maybe slip out.
About ten minutes into it John had stopped and lay on his side facing me. He appear to be resting, as he was squirming the whole time. I held a thumb up and asked “you okay John?” John nodded his head, then I asked “do you give up?”

John sighed, then nodded. I grin and say “know what? I want pizza anyways. I’ll go order it.” I ordered pizza on the website through my phone, while I was doing that John sat up, sat with his legs stretched out. After I ordered the pizza, I put my phone down and say “know what?”
“Mmph?” John reply, I got up and knelt down in front of him and say “we didn’t decide what happens if you lost.” John looks at me, his shoulders moving slightly as he tugs at his hands. “Maybe I’ll keep you like this while I eat all the pizza.”
“Mmph!” John says slightly kicking his feet. “Yeah, maybe leave you in the bedroom and have all the pizza to myself.” I look down at John’s feet in front of me and grin and say “or I can tickle you” I say that as I ran my nails up his soles which caused him to pull his feet away with a quick jolt. I chuckled as I stand up and removed his tape gag, which John licked his lips. “Think you’ll just stay like this until pizza arrives” I say as I messed his hair, making John flinch away and say “hey!”

I sat back on the couch as John continued to squirm on the floor. Oddly enough, John had picked at the knot and had loosened the rope around his wrists just as the pizza delivery guy rang the doorbell. Once the pizza was in, I helped John out of the ropes and enjoyed the rest of the evening.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What a lucky kid, I wish a babysitter had tied me up like that. Did he get to tie you up?
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Lovely story, I wish I'd had a TUG like that when I was young. Thanks for sharing.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

This was literally a dream of mine to do something like this with my aunt when I was that age. Unfortunately never happened. You two are lucky lol!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

TTRising wrote: 1 year ago This was literally a dream of mine to do something like this with my aunt when I was that age. Unfortunately never happened. You two are lucky lol!
It's still my dream and I'm now in my 50's! :D
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Great story as always! Can’t wait to read more!
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago What a lucky kid, I wish a babysitter had tied me up like that. Did he get to tie you up?
This literally happened about an hour before I wrote it, yesterday at the time of this comment. Nothing else happened afterwards. I doubt John has the fascination of tie up games like of us on this website, so I don’t want to force anything. This being said if he does want to get into it more, and tie me up or get tied again, wouldn’t see why not
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Love this story, wish I would have had such a fun aunt back when I was 10 !

Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

love this story, I also wish I had similar experience when I was young
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago Love this story, wish I would have had such a fun aunt back when I was 10 !

Thanks for sharing!
I’m the cool aunt ;)
Country~Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Country~Hick »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year agoCute story
Thank you 😊
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Curious if you had any other babysitting misadventures since this?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

This has gotta be the most wholesome story on this entire site!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic