Clothing?

Post polls here.

How do you like a victim/sub to be clothed when they are tied up?

Fully clothed
41%
Partially undressed, with some clothing still there
26%
Undies only
24%
Completely naked
9%

Total votes: 102

GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Re: Clothing?

Post by GagFan96 »

For me it depends on who's the sub if I'm the dominant then my partner would either be in underwear or fully clothed, or in a costume. But if I'm the sub then fully clothed.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I would also say fully clothed. Where I include that this clothing always have a touch of embarrassment, at least in mid of the sub or a pleasure for master implicate.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I think it rather depends on what's happening. I'd default to fully clothed. If things get intimate, some clothing will inevitably come off - whether before or after tying happens.
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

For me it's fully dressed. Prefer jeans and all kind of button down shirts and blouses, also shirt-blouse, dress, bandanna, boots.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Tight one piece swimsuit.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Depends on who it is. Like if I’m tying up someone I don’t know that well then they are going to be fully clothed but if it’s my girlfriend she’s probably naked.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Usually fully clothed, but I have tied and been tied, wearing jeans and cords without a shirt, and, on sleepovers, in my pajama pants without the top.

Drawscore
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

If tied by my husband, then usually lingerie. Of course, if he has something else in mind....

If tied by others, then clothed.
Yorkshiredave
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yorkshiredave »

Gym shorts only
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I am 100% sub and the clothes I would wear would be joggers or light jeans and shirt and jumper. Nothing too heavy.
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

Well it depends
If its someone who i have just met then fully clothed
If its a guy or a girl who i know for a long time then partially clothed
If its my girlfriend then no need for clothes unless its some roleplay and she wears a sexy costume like hooters etc
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Depends on the roleplay. If I'm the Dom I like to be clothed and have my little sub girl completely naked, at least at the start. I feel it makes her even more submissive. If I'm being tied I like to wear a jockstrap, but I have a fetish for that. It keeps things in place and at the same time leaves my backside open and vulnerable for spanking or whatever else my mistress decides I deserve.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

As little clothes as she’s willing to wear. Leaves more…options that way. :twisted:
Kishi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kishi »

As a sub I like either undies or no clothes. A speedo or jockstrap is particularly nice. I tend to get pretty worked up and sweaty, especially during more intense scenes, so it’s better to stay cool. Well, that and how intensely intimate of an experience it is for me. Nakedness also adds a layer of domination, humiliation, and helplessness that I deeply enjoy

I usually like the dom to be more clothed than me, but not fully clothed (not that it’s something I can control!). Really makes him feel that much more intense and domineering, for some reason.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic