Tau Upsilon Gamma [M+/M+] [update - 3/15/24] NEW POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who should Mason save?

NATE: plug gag, gorilla tape bonds, nipple clamps
8%
CODY: duct tape gag, handcuffs, Icy Hot
20%
LEO: Hoss' sock gag, rope bonds, tickle torture
48%
RAY: bandana gag, slave harness, in his underwear
20%
HIMSELF
4%

Total votes: 25

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Also, it may be best to start a completely new poll, since it looks like the votes for readers' favorite pledge carried over. So a clean slate may be best to get an accurate tally of votes!
Good call. I didn't see that. Let me redo it.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Of course Leo would have read Dune. I too enjoy the subtle battle of wits between them, but there's just a level of smugness to Leo that makes me root for Brett to come out on top. But I do hope that [mention]gag1195[/mention] is right and he ends up tied up at some point before the battle is over!

On the poll, I voted Cody/Scott, Nate/Hoss, and Ray/Shane. Cody's my boy, I'm still enamored with the image of the cute cowboy in the dog cage, and I'm interested to see how he blends his kind soul with Scott's teachings.

Nate and Hoss' dynamic thrills me, and I definitely want to see where that leads, and if Hoss in chains crops up again!

Now, Ray's not my favorite, but I am SO interested in how Shane will influence him!

Love this story [mention]wataru14[/mention], and I'm so excited about it. Hope that things on your end are starting to settle down and not stressin' you as much! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Amazing chapter just like the rest of them! I wasn’t sure how I would like the Leo and Brett combination but when you showed that Leo was more then some delinquent, that was absolutely brilliant! I’m enjoying Leo’s character so much more and very well done!

Can’t wait to see what you do with the next chapter. I choose Nate, Cody, and Mason. I’m really liking Cody’s character the best so far and I’m excited to see what you do more with his character.

Happy holidays!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Another captivating chapter to one of the best stories I have read on here so far. I find myself waiting impatiently for each new chapter. After re-reading it again from the beginning, I love it even more. I can't wait till the "good part", when the pledges start getting put through their paces.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow!

Brett and Leo...very sexy!! 😍😍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] Super hyped to see you back and have another chapter of this!

As far as the poll goes, voting is pretty hard.
Some scenarios spark my curiosity more than others, but I know I'll still love all of them.
Having said that, I voted for Nate and Hoss in the art studio 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great to see the interaction between Brett and Leo and definitely fun to see Leo speechless for a while. There's definitely quite a brain going on inside Leo's head. He's definitely the smart kid causing trouble at the back of the classless!

Looking forward to what the pledging ritual entails. I'm sure it will be thoroughly enjoyable!

I think we need to see leather shopping, art studio and audition although I'm sure all options will be equally enthralling and imaginative. This story just keeps getting better as we learn more about the characters and see them interact.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

While I'm editing the final chapter of Bid Night, I thought I'd post something to tide you all over. This photoset was the inspiration for the hill scene in Chapter 1. I found it in college 25 years ago or so and it's stuck with me ever since. The name of the fraternity and even the school have been lost to time, but this is basically what Nate saw.

The inductees aren't tied in the photos (but they look like they could be), and I changed Brett's outfit to a black version of what the others were wearing (wasn't digging the Grim Reaper look). Enjoy!

There are 8 photos. Scroll using the arrows.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Bid Night Part 11: The Knot

Even though it had only been a few hours, Cody felt like he’d been down here in this dark basement for weeks. He supposed being the first was a high honor, but missing the party upstairs certainly didn’t make it feel like one. From what Hoss, Scott, and Shane has said while they babysat, it was quite a memorable one. “There will be plenty of others,” he thought, “especially if Scott is going to be my Big Bro. It certainly won’t be boring.” But hyperbole aside, it had been at least two hours since Hoss slid him into the heavy steel cage he now occupied. And the restrictive hogtie on top of that didn’t make things any more comfortable. Far from it. Four of them were already here. Caged, bagged, mummified, and crucified. They were quite a motley crew. But what was keeping the fifth? It had been a long while since the chaos outside subsided.

Mason had been brought in about forty-five minutes ago and was taking all of this surprisingly well. Being completely naked, while the others were simply shirtless, was bad enough, but being stung up on a wooden X-frame for all the world to see was quite another thing altogether. The little guy seemed at peace with the situation, though. Like it was no big deal. Cody was impressed. He wasn’t sure how he’d react to being displayed like that but he was sure he wouldn’t be as cool as Mason about it. Ray, too, had been surprisingly docile. Which was unexpected from the hunky firebrand. He was restrained the most severely out of them all, but he just laid back and waited. Like he was deep in thought. Cody expected him to be thrashing and fighting, but there was none of that. It seems his new friends were just full of surprises.

While they waited, Shane occasionally checked his phone. For some signal from Brett, Cody assumed. But none came. When the shouting from the yard started, Hoss immediately bolted for the door, and the others followed soon after. Cody gave it a moment before he made his move. He had to be sure they weren’t going to come back right away. That it wasn’t some trick. When he was certain that the Seniors were going to be awhile, Cody quietly slipped his shoddy gag out and licked his lips.

“Hey, is everyone OK out there?” he asked. The bag to his left squirmed and grunted affirmatively in a voice that Cody knew instantly as Nate’s. And Ray the Mummy craned his head over and nodded. As did Mason from his cross. No one could verbalize an answer since they were all gagged, but Cody got the message. “Good,” he said. “I was worried. We probably don’t have much time, but I just wanna say that I think this will be over soon. Sounds like they’re going to collect the last Pledge. I hope it’s Leo.” The bag squirmed in agreement. Leo just had to be the fifth. It seemed to Cody that the five of them shared some kind of connection that he couldn’t quite put his finger on. Like they were destined to find each other. Leo completed the set. He just felt like he fit. Cody couldn’t imagine the possibility of someone else being brought down with them.

Turning his attention back to the group, Cody looked around the room as best he could from the confines of his cage. He thought that he would be needed to help soothe everyone’s fear and apprehension, but it seemed like there wasn’t any. Everyone looked like they knew what was up and was content, even happy, with the arrangement. Still, Cody wanted to keep things positive. “Whoo ee, it looks like they’re going through a lot of fuss for the likes of us,” he said with a smile. “I thought I had it bad, but I got off easy compared to some of you boys! But either way, it means that we’re all in! They wouldn’t do this to us just to send us home, right? Damn right! I can’t wait to become Brothers with each of you. We’re gonna have one hell of a rip-roaring year! And three more after that! Parties, girls… boys, if you’re into that… the works! It’s gonna be…”

Cody stopped short as he heard the telltale clumsy sound of the key in the lock upstairs. Another merciful warning from Scott. Cody smiled as he quickly took his gag back in. Scott at first glance seemed like a vapid fuckboi, but he really was looking out for Cody. There was genuine affection there. Cody could tell. Being an only child, Cody had always wanted brothers. Now it looks like he was getting his wish. It had been lonely with just him and dad growing up. Always moving when the rodeo went to a new state. He made friends easily, but never got to keep them since he would have to pack up and leave every few months. He longed for something permanent. Something long-term. And this was going to be it. He just knew it.

The door at the top of the stairs creaked open and the four pledges waited with baited breath for whoever was up there to come down. But something was different this time. Instead of two or three, there were many people coming – and all stepping in rhythm. Sixteen sets of feet, acting as one, beat a steady cadence as they descended into the basement. Leo was first, which pleased Cody greatly. He just knew that his buddy would pull through in the end! But even Leo was walking in rhythm with the others. Cody thought he would try to shuffle on the off-beats, just to mess with everyone, but there was none of that coming from his roguish friend. He was marching in perfect time. Maybe it was unconscious, just getting caught up in the moment. Or maybe it was deference to Brett, who was walking beside Leo and holding him by the upper arms. Leo’s hands were skillfully bound behind his back with silky white ropes and his mouth was sealed with red-and-gold commemorative TUG tape. The other brothers, in rank order, filed behind in two straight lines. Danny and Hoss, Shane and Scott, Jaquan and Omar, all the way down the line to Trey and Jean-Marc. All were dressed in the same camo pants and red T-shirts they wore on the hill a week ago.

After Brett brought Leo into position beside Nate’s squirming bag, he took his place on the dais. The other seniors filed next to him reverently on both sides while the others formed a semicircle behind them. Their faces were all painted in savage masks and all were deadly serious. Even the normally jocular Scott was stonefaced and focused. Hoss made sure to open Nate’s bag and slide him out before taking his place at Brett’s left and when his eyes adjusted to the light, Nate felt the hairs on his neck standing up. The same energy from the hill was beginning to grow. He could sense it. When he first saw it, he desperately wanted to be a part of that bond, that single-minded unity. And now he was getting his wish!

“Brothers of Tau Upsilon Gamma,” Brett said. He was in command mode and his voice boomed through the basement. “As has been done since the beginning, so do we now. It is time to induct the five new Pledges into our ranks.” The assembled crowd grunted as one with a loud “Huh!” in response. “From here they will fight to earn their place among us. Prove themselves worthy of Brotherhood. They will suffer and sweat, but those who have the fortitude to endure will be welcomed into the fold. Brothers for life!”

“FOR LIFE!” came the response.

Nate was visibly shaken, but no one indicated that they noticed. He alone of the Five saw the power of the bonds these men shared. It was almost cultlike in its intensity and, as much as he longed for it, it scared him a little. There was real power here. A word from Brett and these men would tear down walls. Fight invading armies. As someone always on the outside, he felt ripples of excitement roll though him as he realized that he was also a part of this. He wasn’t on the outside. Not anymore. He was one of them now. These men, from the first to the last, would kill for him if he needed them to. He looked up at Hoss, standing stoically in front of him on the dais. The big man noticed Nate’s revelation playing across his face and looked down at his Little Bro with a knowing smile and nod. Nate caught his eye and the two shared an intense moment. To Nate, it was everything.

After that the five Pledges were addressed directly. By name. In the order they were “recruited.” Each had a short description of their life and background read aloud for the gathered throng of brothers, who responded in unison: “We welcome you.” Cody was first. When his bio was finished, he saw Scott descend from the dais and unlock the door of his cage. He was overjoyed to be gently slid out, and even moreso when he felt the ropes being removed from his wrists, ankles, and chest. Cody felt the surge of blood circulation restoring itself as he was unbound for the first time in hours. The gag was removed last, but before it came out, Scott whispered some instructions. Cody was relieved that Scott was releasing him as anyone else would have noticed the lackluster gag, as opposed to the secure ones silencing his new Brothers. That would not have gone over well. Not in this circumstance, that was for sure! When he was finally completely unfettered, Cody heeded Scott’s words and knelt on the floor in front of Scott’s place in the formation, facing the dais, with his hands behind his back and his head held high. A ready position. Scott stood behind Cody, facing Brett, with his hand on the boy’s shoulder in a tender manner.

The cage was picked up by a few of the Sophomores and carried off into the dark recesses of the basement as Hoss stepped forward to extricate Nate from the sack, which up to now had been lowered down to his neck, leaving only his head exposed. Hoss gave no instructions as he unlocked the chains restraining Nate’s body, but he didn’t need to. Nate was savvy enough to follow Cody’s example and assume the ready position when he was freed. When Hoss took his place behind Nate, the force of his hand clamping down on the boy’s shoulder almost sent him sprawling to the floor face-first. Sometimes he didn’t know his own strength. There was a chuckle from the group as Nate steadied himself.

It took some time for Shane to free Ray, and the impatience of the gathered Brothers was palpable. He had to use fabric sheers to cut through the gauze and zipties and the complicated knotwork in the ropes was not easy work to undo. But he had to do it himself, as was tradition. Brett and Danny grinned, eager to see “Mr. Perfect” being awkward and holding up the proceedings. All eyes were on him, but not in a good way. Served him right for being so extra, Danny thought. When Ray was finally fully unbound, there were welts and indentations all over his body from where the zipties cut into his muscled frame. Shane’s face communicated his regret over that and he gave a soothing rub to Ray’s shoulder when he took his place. Ray accepted this. Despite the pain, he secretly liked the attention, and could tell that his “scars,” although temporary, were the subject of impressed chatter among the gathered Brothers.

Danny, mercifully, had Mason’s long-ago discaded cargo shorts hanging from his belt when he approached the X-frame. He gave Mason an approving wink, recognition for his enduring the most embarrassing bondage of the group without complaint or resistance. Mason resisted the urge to cover his privates as his hands were released from the cuffs, knowing that he needed to keep his DGAF attitude going. For a little longer, at least. Part of him didn’t mind it anymore, really. He had been naked in front of all these people (and more) for some time now and the sun didn’t fall out of the sky or anything. Maybe he didn’t have anything to be embarrassed about after all. When he was finally completely unbuckled from the frame, Danny handed him his khaki shorts. He nonchalantly slipped them on as the X-frame was hauled away and took his place, kneeling in line.

Only Leo remained. Brett descended from the dais like Zeus coming down from Olympus, reciting lore and ritual speeches as he undid the knots fastening Leo’s wrists behind his back. Leo was amused by the stuffy formality of the whole thing. An interesting juxtaposition with the frivolity he had seen so far. “Whoa,” Leo thought. “Did I just think that? God, I’m sounding like Nate!” Leo chuckled internally at that as he focused his attention back to Brett. The president had everyone eating out of his hand, hanging on his every word. While Shane could manipulate people’s emotions with specially-chosen words and facial expressions, as a natural ability, Brett seemed to know exactly how to pitch and pace his voice for maximum effect. It was well-practiced and expertly trained. He could be reading the dictionary right now and get the same effect. Leo could tell that Nate felt it, too. This was the man they saw on the hill last week, conducting his Brothers like Leopold Stokowski. A true leader. “And he says that I can be his successor someday?” Leo thought. “Does he know how dangerous it is to teach someone like me tricks like that? Well, he’ll find out soon enough.”

When all five were fully ready, Brett gave some more invocations. Talking about history and tradition. Leo was a bit bored by the whole thing and Nate was more focused on riding the underlying energy of it all, but the other three listened with rapt attention. All could tell that the proceedings were coming to a close, but Brett said that there was one more ritual to be performed. One that involved all five Pledges together. After what they experienced so far, Cody wondered what it could possibly be. But his pondering was interrupted as the five Seniors raised their Little Bros to their feet. The Pledges were arranged in a circle facing out. Cody, Nate, Leo, Mason, Ray, and back to Cody. They were made to press close against each other, shoulder to shoulder, and interlink their arms at the elbows, holding their hands in front of them. While this was going on, none of them noticed each Active Brother taking up lengths of rope.

“Now we bind your bodies with rope,” Brett said. Danny handed him a sturdy length, which he used to bind Leo’s hands together tightly in front of him. This was much more secure than when he was tied to be brought down here, and that was pretty good work! “When you are done with your Pledgeship, these bonds will be replaced with those of lifetime Brotherhood. The connections you form with each other will guide you.” The other Seniors bound their respective Pledge’s hands similarly, and after they were done, the Pledges formed a circular chain. Mason later called it an Ouroboros. One at a time, the Juniors and Sophomores each added their ropes to the picture in random places. One tied two Pledges’ legs together at the knees. Another tethered two Pledges across the circle from each other together by their chests. And so on. When all ten had finished, the five Freshmen were enwrapped in a chaotic net of ropes. Going this way and that, there was no pattern or method to the ropes’ placements.

“Our own version of the Gordian Knot,” Brett said. “Your last task is to get free, and you will have no sword to cut the bonds but the one you forge together. You must work together to do it. Alone you will fail, but if you work as one, you can escape these ropes. As we have done in the past, so do you now.” And the crowd stood back to give room.

Leo began to squirm and fidget. Escape was his speciality! He’d gotten out of many sticky situations in the past, and he figured his skills would get him free so he could release the others. But all his movements only served to cause the group to lurch to one side, dangerously close to falling over. “Argh!” Cody cried. “Stop that! You’re pulling!” A rope connected to Leo’s arm was attached to a leash around Cody’s neck and pulled him back in a painful position whenever Leo moved. “We’ve got to figure out a way to do this without killing each other.”

The group stood in silence for a moment, thinking, and then Cody finally spoke. “My dad used to say, ‘Hell is a giant dinner table all decked out with a feast, but all the people have forks and spoons too long to be able to feed themselves. Whenever they try, the food falls off onto the floor. Heaven is exactly the same, except that the people are feeding each other.’”

“Jesus Christ,” Ray snorted. “We need a plan, not some country-fried parable.”

“No, wait,” Nate said, twisting his neck around to look across the circle from behind. “He’s right. The point isn’t to free ourselves and then untie the others. The point is to untie the others first so they can free you! Ray, your hands aren’t tied to anything. Just each other. I know your arms are bound down to your chest, but can you reach Mason? If you can free his hands he can untether Cody from Leo. That’ll give us more wiggle room. You’re flexible enough to do it.”

“I think so,” Ray said, starting to carefully reach over to Mason. He had to make sure some unseen rope wouldn’t cause the group to topple over. “Yeah, easy. I can reach. Yo, little buddy, can you turn towards me a little? It’ll help me reach.” Careful not to pull on Leo too much, Mason swiveled his body, bringing the knot on his arm close enough to Ray’s fingers for the musclebound wrestler to grab and start undoing. After a few seconds, the rope fell away and all five felt a bit of pressure relieved.

“That did it!” Mason cheered. “Now I can move my arms enough to reach Leo!”

Leo shot a quick look at Brett, who was smiling broadly. “So Nate figured it out your puzzle,” he thought. “More mind games, Mr. President? Using this moment to teach us to put others first, eh? Jolly good form, I have to admit.”

With a twist in the other direction, Mason could strain enough to get his hands close to Leo’s. He wasn’t as limber as Ray (yet) and slipped a few times, but he refused to give up. And soon enough he was able to loosen the knots binding Leo’s wrists enough for the limber delinquent to slip his hands fully free.

“Boo-yah!” Leo cried as he flailed his now-free hands around. His upper arms were still lashed to his sides, but it was a start. He had just enough mobility to reach up and begin to loosen the rope around Nate’s torso. With those gone, Nate could squirm over and release the ropes holding Cody’s hands against his waist. Then Cody could reach down and undo the rope binding his leg to Ray’s. And around the circle it went. One by one, each Pledge was able to remove one bond from his neighbor, which, in turn, gave him enough mobility to continue the process on the next. With Nate and Mason giving mechanical directions, and the other three’s natural dexterity, it was a quick process once the group got into their rhythm. Piece by piece the ropes fell away until only one was left. Cody lifted his bound hands up and said “Last one. Who wants to do the honors?”

“I will,” Brett said, stepping down from the dais. “You five did an amazing thing. No class has ever managed to get loose that quickly. You realized that only by helping each other before yourselves could you solve the puzzle. Well done!” With great reverence, Brett took Cody’s roped hands and began to undo the knots. “And I’m glad to see that Scott didn’t go easy on you. I was worried he’d be too soft.” Brett chuckled and Scott just smirked in response, giving a not-so-innocent shrug. “This class never ceases to impress me,” Brett said as he unlooped the ropes and tossed them on the floor beside the pile of discarded bonds that had accumulated. “Every task we give you, you manage to shatter our expectations. This could be the greatest Pledge class in TUG history.”

Leo beamed from ear to ear and he did his best Fonzie thumbs-up pose. “But don’t let that go to your heads,” Brett warned, reaching up and giving Leo’s bare nipple a punitive twist. “You still have a long way to go. I’ll forgive that little outburst this time, but not again. When things start in earnest, I won’t be so forgiving of disrespect to the sanctity of out traditions.” Leo rubbed his tender nipple, realizing that Brett’s warning was mostly for him.

“Point to you,” he thought as Brett took his place on the dais.

“Brothers,” Brett said, “Join me in welcoming Leo, Mason, Nate, Ray, and Cody into our ranks!” A guttural cheer erupted from the crowd and they swarmed the Pledges en masse. The five Freshmen were hugged and lifted from all sides. Hands were shaken and bare backs were patted approvingly. Trey apologized to Nate for accusing him and offered to take him to a club one night to make it up to him. Even Jean-Marc gave Leo a big hug!

“That was epic, brah!”
“Great fuckin’ job!”
“Welcome to the family!”

After a suitable period of congratulations, the tumult faded down and the Brothers returned to their places. The five Seniors had gone over to a side table and each retrieved a pile of items, which were ceremonially presented to the Pledges. The pile consisted of a pair of black Chuck Taylor shoes, a pair of jeans, a plain white T-shirt, and a book. “Pledges,” Brett said, “We present to you the Book of Lore. This contains explanations of the TUG rituals, as well as our history and core values. You will be expected to know it inside and out. In six weeks’ time it will Alumni Week and they will drill you on the contents of that book. It would be in your best interest to know it cover to cover. You will be periodically quizzed on its contents in the coming days and weeks, so keep up with your studies.” Mason immediately opened the cover and scanned it, as did Nate. Leo rolled his eyes, but it went unnoticed.

“Underneath that is your official Pledge uniform,” Brett continued. “You will be expected to wear those clothing items at every official fraternity event. You may wear what you want to class and in your dorms, but here, it’s that or nothing. And they must be kept as-is. No mending, no washing. They get dirty or ripped, them’s the breaks.” Nate remembered seeing the Sophomores on the hill wearing shirts like these during the ritual. They were ragged and filthy. If that was the condition they were expected to be in by the beginning of next year, it was going to be a rough one. He closed the book and took a closer look as his shirt. It was plain white, like the myriad others he had in his dresser. But there were the words “TUG Pledge” written across the upper back and his name on the front, right above the chest pocket. Along with the words “The Artist.” Based on the handwriting, he guessed it was scrawled by Hoss’ hand. Each of the Pledges’ shirts had a similar decorations, each written by their respective Big Bros.

“From this point on, you are the personal property of your Big Brother,” Brett said. “He will guide and protect you, but in return you are expected to obey him at all times without question or hesitation. You are to obey any and all Actives, but your Big Bro first and foremost. The book will outline what is and isn’t allowed. We may test your knowledge at times by asking you to do something beyond the scope. It is your responsibility to cite the rulings in that case. So be prepared. Each Senior will have his own individual tastes to be catered to, and special tasks to assign you, but that will be discussed individually.”

Brett let his words settle for a moment, and then shouted, “What the fuck is this? Pledges out of uniform? Get dressed right damn now or it’s a paddling for all of you!” He gave a small wink. The five Pledges, as one, smiled and immediately began to shed their clothes and get dressed in their official uniforms.

“This is it,” Nate thought. “This is where it starts.”

When everyone was dressed, Brett said, “Your official Pledge Period starts Monday. That’s when the fun begins. This weekend, however, is for you. We want you to spend time with your Big Bro. Get to know each other. Hang out. There won’t be any ritual stuff going on. Just have fun. But I want all of you here, and dressed, at 5 p.m. Monday. We have your class schedules and know your movements, so don’t worry about conflicts. We’ll take care of that.”

Scott, taking a cue from Brett that the ceremony was now over, cracked a case of beer and started handing out drinks. “Some of you didn’t get to spend a lot of time at the party,” he said, shooting a wry look at Cody, so we’ve got a lot of drinking to do to catch up.” When each of the 20 men had their bottle and had removed the caps, Brett raised his in a saluting toast. All the others followed suit. But when Brett made his move to drink, the 15 Actives turned their bottles over in unison and doused the Freshmen from head to toe in beer, cheering and howling.

Danny started handing out replacement drinks. “Welcome to TUG, bitches.”

Coming Soon: Brotherly Bonding part 1 – The Afterparty
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A wonderful end to this story arc, with beautiful moments of delicious foreshadowing to come! I'm loving the little interactions between Pledges and Big Brothers, and the Gordian Knot was an inspired piece of ritual. Although not traditionally presented, I can respect the use of the Ouroboros symbol to represent the rebirth of the candidates as official Pledges, and the immortality of their bonds to TUG.

Absolutely, this story is an all-time favorite! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The story so far felt like a full-fledged tale but things are just heating up. :D

I loved how new pledges had another chance to bond (pun intended) and work together to escape from their bondage ordeal. A great showcase of how different each character is and how they compliment each other.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

You could have told me that this was the end of the story, and I would have been fully satisfied. This has been such an amazing story! I love these characters! They are all so well written!

Of course, this isn't the end of the story, and I cannot wait to see these upcoming chapters of the pairs bonding. Superbly well done, friend!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I can tell this is going to be an amazing story because in your introduction, I have already became to attached to each character and I want to know more about each one. Absolutely stunning writing!

This last chapter left me with a smile like a kid in a candy store. It had everything to make your heart feel good. I can’t wait to see what more you have in store for the next chapters and I can’t wait to see which set of pledge/big brother you decide to write about first.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Excellence....sheer excellence! :) Can't wait for the pandoras box that can be revealed. The especially intriguing lines were...
“From this point on, you are the personal property of your Big Brother,” Brett said. “He will guide and protect you, but in return you are expected to obey him at all times without question or hesitation. You are to obey any and all Actives, but your Big Bro first and foremost. The book will outline what is and isn’t allowed. We may test your knowledge at times by asking you to do something beyond the scope. It is your responsibility to cite the rulings in that case. So be prepared. Each Senior will have his own individual tastes to be catered to, and special tasks to assign you, but that will be discussed individually.”
I really wonder what these Senior's tastes are for their respective pledges.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

You really capture the bonding that goes on in a fraternity. That's what I like second best about this tale. What I like best is, of course, the bonding!!!

Especially Cody hogtied in a cage!! :D
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well, it looks like the first scenario is chosen (and quite the runaway winner!) But the voting is neck-and-neck for the other two. I'll be tallying the final votes on Friday, so if you haven't voted, now's your chance!

The remaining choices are:

* Nate and Hoss in the art studio
* Mason and Danny’s first makeover
* Ray and Shane go on an audition
* Brett sends Leo on a secret mission
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Brotherly Bonding part 1 – The Afterparty

“Good morning, sunshine!”

Cody winced as the blast of direct sunlight slammed him in the face. He shielded his eyes with his hand as he sat up and saw Danny, clad only in gym shorts, holding the blinds on the front window open with a devilish smile. Cody sat up in the recliner he had apparently passed out in the night before and looked around as best he could. His eyes were gummy and his hair was matted. His muscles were sore and he smelled like stale beer and sweat. One boot was missing. He had never felt happier in his whole life. He checked himself for signs of graffiti. Nope. “Guess I didn’t pass out first,” he thought.

Danny chuckled as he turned and headed upstairs with his breakfast. Cody had no idea what time it was, but he was sure it was far earlier than he wanted to be awake today. Nate and Ray were still asleep, coiled up on opposite ends of the couch. Mason was sprawled over the coffee table face-down and Leo was nowhere to be seen. Looking up, he saw his missing boot around over one of the blades of the ceiling fan. “Ho-lee shit,” he said, rubbing his forehead with the back of his hand and standing up. “This place looks like a tornado hit last night.” Empty bottles and cans covered every available flat surface. Trash littered the floor and various detritus was draped over the lampshades and shelving. He didn’t even want to think about what the yard looked like. “Nobody seems too concerned about it,” Cody thought, “but I can’t just leave this be. Better tidy up a bit.”

After reclaiming his boot and slipping it back on, Cody grabbed a handful of empties and trapsed his way around the rubble into the kitchen. His headache wasn’t too bad, all things considered, but he stank to high heaven and felt like he just went ten rounds with MacGregor. He wanted a shower, and badly. But he couldn’t just leave the place looking like this. It wasn’t right. In the kitchen, Luis was seated at the table, gleefully eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

“Morning!,” the Latin cutie intoned with his golden voice. “Wait, is it still morning? It might be afternoon by now. Not sure.” Cody chuckled and started depositing the bottles on the counter. He would wash them out and then get them bagged up for recycling. After all that the TUG guys had done for him, and especially Nate, he wanted to at least do a little to clean up. “Whoa there!” Luis said, putting his spoon down. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“Um… cleaning up?” Cody said, stammering a little in confusion. “I just figured I’d grab a few empties before I headed out. Place looks like a real wreck out there.”

“Oh, I know,” Luis said. “But don’t worry about that. You five’ll be cleaning up plenty. That’s what pledges are for. To be our house slaves. Well, among other things, of course. But that’s a big part of it. But regardless, that’s for Monday. Like the jefe said last night, this weekend is for chilling out, not pledge work. Don’t worry. All that shit will still be there in two days. I’m not gonna let you make a dent in it now so you have less to do Monday.” He flashed a cocky grin and took another bite of his cereal. “You can wash that batch, but that’s it. Leave the rest for later.”

Cody knew that by Monday everything would be sticky and rotten and stink to high heaven. But that was the point, wasn’t it? Make ‘em work. They’d have to be on their hands and knees scrubbing the floor to get it clean after two days. “Guess that’s pledge life,” Cody thought with a sigh. “But no use complaining. Hard work builds character. Or something like that.” After washing and stowing the bottles, Cody turned and headed back to the living room. Nate was already awake and was staring at a framed panorama picture on the wall. Figures Nate would be looking at pictures, Cody chuckled.

“So you’re awake,” Cody said, slapping his roommate playfully on the back. “I was going to get you up so we can head back to the dorm. I call dibs on the shower, though.”

“Take a look at this,” Nate said, indicating one particular photo on the wall. “What do you see?”

Cody looked up and saw that the picture was of the Class of 1995. It was about what he expected from the year. Kinda looked like a boy band album cover. JNCO jeans, frosted spiky hair, hoop earrings, flannels, typical mid-90s couture. But one of the people pictured was very much unlike the others. In the center of the group was a husky black man who you couldn’t help but notice. Giant Elton John glasses, hot pink blazer, sequined high heel boots, and a 1960’s bouffant wig with a big pink ribbon.

“You ever see that old movie ‘Mannequin?’” Cody said. “He kinda looks like that Hollywood guy.”

“Exactly,” Nate said. “This picture was taken in 1995. It took a lot of guts to be out and flamboyant at that time. I mean, you see how it is now? It was even worse then. But he looks like he doesn’t give the smallest of shits. Look at him. He’s safe. Accepted. Loved.” The Brother next to him had his arm around the mystery man’s shoulder and was shooting devil horns at the camera while sticking his tongue out.

“That guy’s nickname must have been ‘The Metalhead,’” Cody laughed. “But you’re right. There’s no judgement. He’s one of them. Completely.” Cody put a supportive arm around Nate, who was actually tearing up a little.

“He’s a goddamn superhero,” Nate said. “And not just him. They’re all brave for supporting him and making him one of them. Not a lot of people would.” Nate turned and gave Cody a giant hug. “I didn’t want to come. But you convinced me. And now I know that was the right decision. There’s something magic about this place. I can feel it. And I almost threw it away. This is EXACTLY where I want to be. No matter what happens. And I owe it all to you.”

“Hey now!” Cody said, more than a little embarrassed. “All I did was give you a little push. Let’s not get hysterical here. Haha!” Nate released the hug and dried his eyes. “You OK?” Cody asked.

“I will be,” Nate said. “I know I will. But I’ll race you home for the shower!” Nate gave Cody a playful punch to the gut and bolted for the door.

“You dirty cheat!” Cody laughed. “Get back here!”

But Nate didn’t run far. When he got out to the porch, he stopped to say goodbye to the group sitting outside. Scott was on the porch swing smoking with Trey, Jean-Marc, and Brian. Seeing the two pledges stop short in front of him, Scott rose from his seat. “You two heading home?” he said, giving Cody a big bro hug and Nate a fist bump.

“Yeah,” Cody said, “I need a shower something fierce.”

“Good call,” Scott said, holding his nose. “But don’t take too long. I’m gonna swing by after lunch and pick you up. I want to take you somewhere I think you’ll like. Just you and me.”

“And where would that be?” Cody said, slightly suspiciously. While Scott wasn’t the least bit malicious or sadistic, his idea of “what you’d like” could mean absolutely anything. And not all of it good.

“That’s a secret,” Scott chuckled. “But don’t worry. Like Brett said, we can’t start fucking with you until Monday. This will be totally on the up-and-up. Relax, dude!”

“OK, OK,” Cody said. “I’ll probably regret this, but I’ll trust you. Give me like an hour and I should be good.”

“Cool,” Scott said. “See ya then.” Scott went back to his conversation and the two Freshmen headed down the steps to the driveway, but they only got a few feet before Scott rushed up and stopped them. “Actually, hold up a minute.”

Scott seemed uneasy about something, and it only took Cody a second to realize what it was. Across the street and a few houses down, several DIX members were standing in a menacing group, stink-eyeing the TUG house. They were right in Cody and Nate’s path back to the dorm. “I don’t like the look of that,” Scott said. “Chill for a minute.” Cody and Nate stayed put while Scott grabbed his phone. “Yo, Big Man,” he said. “We need you on the porch STAT. Looks like the kids need an escort. Lots of gorilla activity in the jungle.”

In less than half a minute, Hoss stepped out of the garage and joined Scott. One look across the street and he didn’t need to be told what was happening. “Yup,” he said, spitting into the grass. “I see ‘em.” Hoss turned to Nate and Cody. “Stay close to me and Scott. They’re none too pleased about what happened to their spy and looking to take it out of someone’s ass. We’ll walk you past them.”

Nate and Cody nervously nodded and started walking, Scott and Hoss flanking them like Secret Service agents. Cody wasn’t one to back down from a fight, but these DIX boys were quite a bit larger and meaner than he was used to. They wouldn’t dare start shit with Hoss around, would they? As they approached the DIX group, a chorus of catcalls and discordant whistles arose from the jocks. Nate shuddered a little, but Hoss put his giant hand on his Little Bro’s shoulder in reinforcement. “What you got there, Hoss?” one the DIX boys hooted. It was Travis’ brother. The one Leo called “Mountain 2.” “Some presents for us? A little tribute to the top Brotherhood in town? We’ll treat a pair of pretty boys like that REAL nice.”

Hoss was about to offer some kind of retort, but Scott stuck his arm out to silence him. Verbal sparring was his domain. “Morning, Clay,” Scott said sweetly. “Nate, Cody, this is Clay, the president of Delta Iota Xi. He’s celebrating because he’s no longer his dad’s biggest disappointment. His brother took that honor last night. How is Travis this morning, by the way?”

Clay’s face darkened. “You filthy sonnafabitch,” he snorted. He balled his fists and took a menacing step towards Scott. The three others with him did the same. Nate winced, but Hoss gave him a gentle shove back and stepped up.

“You better step back, asshole,” Hoss said. “Or I’ll spank you and send you back to your mama. These two are official TUG pledges and if you lay one finger on them, or any of the others, I’ll break all ten of them.”

“Oh yeah?” Clay said, not backing down. “What you gonna do, you dumb redneck? There’s four of us and one-and-a-half of you.” Clay shot a condescending look at Scott. “After we put you two in the hospital we’ll take those two boys back to the House and make what you did to my brother look like one of your faggot tea parties.” Nate was petrified, but Cody wasn’t going to let that insult slide. He squirmed out from behind Hoss and raised his fists.

“Looks like it’s four on three,” he said. “And I’m an expert in breaking bulls. Dumb pile of shit like you ain’t no thing at all.”

Scott put his arm out. “Settle down, tiger,” he said. “Stay cool and let the adults talk.” Cody wasn’t pleased at being infantilized by his Big Bro like that, but relented when he saw that it was done out of genuine concern. Apparently there was more to these DIX goons than met the eye.

“You wanna dance, asshole?” Hoss said, spitting again. “Let’s go!” Hoss and Clay each took a step towards each other and were about to start throwing punches, but right before they did, they were stopped by the ringing of a bicycle bell.

“Dearie my, what do we have here?”

Clad in riding spandex and sleek helmet, TUG’s faculty advisor brought his mountain bike to a stop mere inches from the two towering behemoths who were about to tear each other’s heads off. He nonchalantly popped his kickstand and stepped off, walking in between them without a hint of fear on his face. “Hmm?” he asked. “No answer? Because what it looks like to me is an unprovoked attack on pledges during Rush Week in complete violation of the Greek Charter. Rival pledges are off limits until after Rush. You know that.”

Clay didn’t back down. “These assholes have to pay for what they did to my brother!” he shouted.

“Maybe they do and maybe they don’t,” the advisor said. “Travis knew what he was getting into and he agreed to it. He knew the risks and he accepted them. It’s not their fault he got found out. By a PLEDGE, I might add. But that isn’t important. What IS important is that whatever Travis did or didn’t bring upon himself, these two pledges had zip-zero-nada to do with it. An attack on them would be *gasp* bullying. And you know we have a Zero Tolerance rule for that stuff. I know because I drafted the Student Discipline resolution on that matter. If you have beef, settle it during Greek Week like civilized men.”

“Figures you’d back your own boys,” Clay grunted. “I see how it is.”

The faculty advisor’s face darkened. Nate shuddered as he saw the man’s entire demeanor turn on a dime. The advisor was not a weakling, but he was a toothpick compared to Clay and Hoss. Any one of the DIX boys could break him in half without breaking a sweat. But the look he gave dripped with ice and acid that could melt titanium as he stepped right up to Clay and got right in his face. Nate was actually scared of him.

“Now I KNOW I didn’t just hear you question my integrity,” he said with a venom in his voice that chilled both Nate and Cody in their tracks. “If I were HALF the man I used to be I’d make what happened to the Earl of Bamford look like a tickle fight. But you are very VERY lucky I am not that man anymore. So I’m going to let that slanderous tongue of yours stay in your head. For now. But if you ever insinuate any discrepancy in my professionalism again, Hoss beating the shit out of you will be a RELIEF compared to what I’ll do. You understand me?”

A look a sheer terror ran across Clay’s face and he backed away slowly. With that, the advisor’s normal calm demeanor returned. “There now!” he said cheerily. “That’s much better. I would have you kiss and make up, but some of you have images to maintain and yadda yadda. So we’ll just leave it at that. Hoss and Scott, you can go back to the House. Nate and Cody will be FINE on their way home. I personally guarantee it. Clay, you and your boys can go back to your House as well. You all play nice, now!” And with that, the advisor got back on his bike, jangled the bell, and rode off down the street. After a tense moment, Clay gathered his boys and they slunk back to their own yard. But they didn’t take their eyes off Nate and Cody for one second.

“That’s that, then,” Scott said, letting out a sigh to release the tension. Nate hadn’t breathed since Clay approached and let out a huge gasp. “You two head home, it’ll be OK. Cody, I’ll be along in an hour.”

“Hey, Nate,” Hoss said. “I have a surprise for you but it won’t be ready until tonight. I’ll pick you up after dinner.” Nate was still on edge and didn’t respond. Cody snapped his fingers in front of Nate’s face a few times to bring him out of it.

“Yikes!” Nate said. “Sorry, Hoss. Sure. That sounds fun.”

“Bring your camera,” Hoss said.

“Oh, OK,” Nate said, his curiosity piqued. But he didn’t have the chance to ask any more details as Scott and Hoss turned and headed back to the TUG House.

“Let’s go,” Cody said. The two walked carefully down the street, past the DIX house and the other frat houses. until they reached the road leading to the main campus. Once they were sure that no one was going to accost them, their mood lightened and they talked and joked as they walked. After a block or two, Cody looked down at his shirt. “This smells like old ass,” he said. “Gonna have to Febreze the hell out of it when we get home. Hope that isn’t against the rules.” He pulled the hem up over his head and stripped the stained white shirt off, holding it in his hand with his black buttondown and leather vest. Nate smiled. His own shirt smelled just as bad, but he kept it on. He didn’t have the body issues Mason did, but he still wasn’t comfortable showing flesh in front of strangers in public. Besides, he wasn’t as well-built as Cody. Or Hoss. Mmm, Hoss… He let his mind wander as he envisioned Hoss stripped to the waist in the garage the previous evening.

On the way home, however, Nate did notice people taking notice of both him and Cody. At first he thought that people were just ogling Cody’s bod (he certainly was!), but that wasn’t it. Not entirely. It was HIM they were looking at. Him and the “TUG Pledge” sign across his back. People were looking at him with respect. Admiration, even. He was suddenly a Big Man on Campus and he wasn’t used to that. People gave approving smiles and thumbs-ups, looking at him like he was someone important. It seems doors were opening up for him already. A man could get used to that.

When they got back to the dorm, Cody and Nate checked in with the desk attendant, who said “Looks like you two had a fun night” as they signed in.

“Best night of my life,” Nate said. The desk attendant looked at the writing on Nate’s shirt and gave a small, but knowing “Heh. I’ll bet.”

When they got to the room, Cody opened the door and immediately tossed his shirts on the bed. He grabbed a change of clothes and headed to the shower while Nate was still fiddling with his dresser. “I did beat you here, technically,” he joked. “You DID say we’d race.”

“Ha!” Nate laughed. “I guess I did. I forgot about that. Don’t take too long. Scott’s coming soon.”

“Puh-lease!” Cody said. “You think that boy’s ever been on time for anything in his life? I’ll be fine. You’re the one that’s got to fuss. Hoss’ll be punctual. I guarantee it.” Cody gave a wry smile. “And you don’t want to keep that boy waiting. I’m sure he’s got something real special planned. I saw the way he was looking at you.”

“Huh?” Nate said, a little shocked. “What? Hoss? Come on!”

“Scout’s honor,” Cody said, holding up two fingers. “At first I didn’t think he was the type, but I’ll bet my belt buckle the big ox is sweet on you.”

Nate laughed and threw a towel at Cody’s head. “Go shower before I hit you,” he laughed. Cody caught the towel and, grinning from ear to ear, disappeared into the bathroom. Nate hopped onto his bed and laid back, crossing his arms behind his head in thought. “You really think so?” he said quietly to himself.

---

From his perch in the upper branches of the oak tree in the TUG House front yard, Leo watched Nate and Cody head off down the road. He had seen the gathering DIX storm when he tried to leave a little while ago and wanted no part of that, so he decided to camp out somewhere safe until more qualified people solved the problem for him. He figured some of the Seniors would fix things, and he was right. But what he DIDN’T expect was the timely arrival of the faculty advisor. Part of him wanted to watch Hoss make mincemeat out of Mountain 2, but the scene that unfolded was just as interesting. And just as bloody, at least in a figurative sense.

Leo looked up and watched the advisor’s bicycle recede down the side street that led to the academic buildings. “It seems you have a knack for showing up at just the right moment,” he said to no one. “Just when one of us needs you most. And you seem to know everything about us, even though we only arrived on campus a few days ago. I saw your façade crack back there. You’ve got something dark going on inside you. And I want to know what it is.”

Leo ducked down inside the branches as the door to the house opened and Mason and Danny emerged. Danny seemed pleased as punch, but Mason seemed uneasy about something. “Meh,” Leo thought. “Seems to be his natural state.” The two disappeared into the garage, and a few seconds later, the folding door slowly rose, accompanied by the sound of a perfectly tuned purring engine. Danny’s sport motorcycle coasted out with him atop it and Mason clinging to him from behind for dear life. Even through his helmet, Leo could see the look of terror on his face. “Not wasting any time, are we, Danny?” Leo mused. “Have fun, boys.” He watched the bike take off down the road and then turned back just in time to see the advisor’s bicycle disappear around a corner.

“Who ARE you?” Leo said.

Coming Soon: Brotherly Bonding – part 2: Hell Bent for Leather
Last edited by wataru14 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A very sweet chapter! And lots of interesting set up as well! I'm with Leo, I want to know more bout this mysterious adviser! I'm very intrigued about the senior's plans for each of their pledges, especially Cody and Nate! And poor Mason, clinging for dear life on that motorcycle!

Also, is that frat member in the picture who I think it is? Now I'm wondering if there's any connection between him and the adviser.... hmmm...
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

First of all, what an amazing chapter. The character development is absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see the lunch date with Cody in the next coming chapters as well as Nate’s dinner date with Hoss.

The advisor is extremely interesting. I hadn’t given him to much thought before this chapter, but going back and rereading the last couple chapters makes me want to know more about him.

Then there is Greek Week where the other frats can mess with the pledges? That is going to be super exciting and can’t wait to see which ones get bound up by the other frats, if not all 5.

And that last little bit with Danny and Mason was so cute. Wasn’t sure how I would like mason at first, but Danny is making him so much more enjoyable. I hope we see their chapter soon as well.

Can’t wait to see what you do next!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Then there is Greek Week where the other frats can mess with the pledges? That is going to be super exciting and can’t wait to see which ones get bound up by the other frats, if not all 5.
It will come up in story, but I'll explain it now for people who might not know. It doesn't give anything away.

Greek Week is a large weeklong intramural event where fraternities compete against each other. Flag football, tug-o-war, other contests. It's supposed to be all in fun, but rivalries do develop. As for the other bit... frats are notorious for pranks. And you know DIX is itching to give their rivals a taste of their own medicine. The question is will they get the chance? And when?
And that last little bit with Danny and Mason was so cute. Wasn’t sure how I would like mason at first, but Danny is making him so much more enjoyable. I hope we see their chapter soon as well.
I was very pleased with that pair getting selected by the readers. I think Danny brings out the best in Mason. I'm actually very happy with all the selections.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Another absolutely amazing story-building chapter! I love Cody even more, but I am intrigued by the history buff advisor - I wonder if he knows Jack Mills?

And I absolutely can't wait for DIX to get smashed, either by TUG or by that advisor. I'm not necessarily approving of sanctioned rivalries and such, but some people need to get taken down. :x

Exciting developments indeed!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

TUG o war, eh?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Really cool to see more of Nate and Cody and their friendship. I hope they enjoy the rest of their honeymoon before the inevitable cleaning is upon them.

As per the popular opinion, I also enjoyed the advisor as he clearly shows that the domination in this campus is not just physical power but also requires wits and confidence.

And of course, I'm looking forward to seeing what Danny and Mason are up to. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well, the three scenarios have been chosen. Thanks to all who voted!
So without further ado, here is the first installment!

Brotherly Bonding – part 2: Hell Bent for Leather

Cody looked at the text from Scott for the hundredth time. “WR smthin lite” it said. He had managed to decipher Scott’s shorthand pretty easily, but he was puzzled as to what it meant. Light in color or light in weight? Why did that matter? It was a little chilly out, being early September, so there was no way he was going to go out in a tank top or anything like that. While Nate showered, Cody stood there in his too-tight jeans and cowboy boots, staring at his phone. He had spent most of the time since getting out of the shower selecting the perfect belt buckle. These things were important. He settled on a Texas steerhead buckled and a long-sleeve gray John Deere T-shirt. And his beat-up camo baseball hat with the fishhook ornament. “Hope this passes muster. Didn’t realize he was taking me to a fashion show,” Cody chuckled to himself.

Suddenly there was a knock on the window. Cody looked up and was surprised to see Scott standing on the lawn outside and waving through the pane. “What the hell are you doing out there?” Cody asked, opening the window. “How come you didn’t just come into the lobby like a normal person? Or just text me to come out?”

“I wanted to see your crib up close for myself,” Scott said. “And the desk chick and I had a short hookup-type thing last year and I ghosted her afterwards. Not my proudest moment, but it happened. So it’s a little awkward between us now. I figured this is better.” Scott hopped up and pulled himself into the room. “Usually I’m climbing out of dorm room windows to avoid detection, not into them. Hahaha.” He looked around the room. “Ah, Freshman living. I remember this place. Good ole dorm life.” He made a thumbs down and held his nose, blowing a raspberry. “Too bad Freshmen can’t move into the House. Gotta wait until next year, homie.” Scott wandered around the room, looking at Cody’s trophies and Nate’s artwork. “Say, you’re actually good at that rodeo stuff,” he said after seeing Cody’s framed Junior Champion buckle on the wall. “I thought it was just an image thing, but I guess you’re the real deal.”

“Born and bred,” Cody said. “Dad was a rider and I grew up on the road with the rodeo. Never stayed in one place for more than a few months. Every Spring and Summer we’d move every coupla weeks. Had to be homeschooled half the year.”

“That sucks, brah,” Scott said, touching and fiddling with everything in the room without bothering to ask permission. “You hear all kinds of weird things about homeschool kids. Like they dissect frogs at home for shits and giggles.” He picked up a trophy and inspected it. “But you turned out OK it seems.”

“I guess,” Cody said. “It was kinda lonely, but I made do.” Cody gently took the trophy from Scott and put it back on the dresser. He got the feeling that Scott tended to accidentally break things a lot.

“Oh, hey guys!” The door to the bathroom opened and a towel-clad Nate stepped out.

“Beefcake alert!” Scott joked, giving Nate a warm handshake. He pointed at the artwork. “This your stuff?” he asked. “Damn, that’s good! I don’t know art for shit, but I know what I like. And I like this.” He affected a hoity-toity accent. “Excellent use of color and mood. It perfectly captures the inner fire of the human experience.” Nate chuckled as he fished a change of clothes from his dresser.

“So where are you two going?” he asked. “I’m not going to have to dig up bail money, am I?”

“At some point that will most likely happen, but it’s a bit early in the year just yet,” Scott grinned, “but you never know. Naw, I’m taking Codester on a little shopping trip. Going to pick up a few essentials. Nothing big.” Cody was disappointed, but didn’t let it show. He had hoped for some kind of fun outing. Paintball, bowling, the driving range. Anything but a trip to the mall. “I’ll let you get dressed in privacy, Nate. Lord knows that will be in short supply soon enough. Heh heh. Time to go, Little Bro. Oh, I almost forgot. Grab your bandana for me, will ya?”

“Uh, OK,” Cody said. “But it’s in the wash. It’s filthy and smells like beer. I’ll grab a different one.” He pulled a blue one out of his drawer and stuffed it in his back pocket. “Anything else?”

“Nope,” Scott said, herding Cody to the window. “Out we go!” Nate was a little puzzled to see the two climbing over the pane and out onto the lawn, but didn’t say anything as he watched them go. Scott’s car was parked a short distance away and it was pretty much what Cody expected. A decade old and in questionable shape. Garbage and empty cigarette packs littered the floors and there was a carboard box on the backseat. The jalopy looked like it hadn’t been washed since the Obama administration. Cody headed for the door and grabbed the handle, but Scott stopped him. “Not yet,” he said.

Before Cody could react, he saw Scott slap the bracelet of a pair of handcuffs over his right wrist. He laughed as Scott pulled his hands behind his back and locked the cuffs in place. “I thought there was no pledge stuff this weekend,” Cody said. “What’s with the felon treatment?”

“Just a little fun,” Scott said. “But you’ll understand better when we get to where we’re going.” He slid the box towards the door and fished around inside it. “And one more piece,” he said, holding up an armbinder. It was two thick leather cuffs with a leather strap between them. Cody stood still as Scott fastened the cuffs around his biceps. Almost like he was getting his blood pressure checked on both arms at the same time. Scott tightened the strap and secured it to the handcuff chain. Cody’s arms were forced back, causing his chest to puff out. He squirmed a little in discomfort, but it wasn’t painful or anything. The handcuffs were one thing, but he was a little puzzled as to why Scott was bringing out heavier gear for a simple shopping trip. Scott helped Cody into the passenger seat and buckled him in, but not before fishing the bandana out of Cody’s back pocket. After he went around to the driver’s side and hopped in, Scott folded the rag into a strip and blindfolded Cody with it.

“Going all out,” Cody smiled. “This better be a real good surprise. But what happens if we get pulled over? How you gonna explain this to the cops?”

“Campus police are used to this. Off campus I’ll just say I’m a bounty hunter transporting a dangerous outlaw,” Scott joked as he started the ignition. “But stop worrying and live a little. You’ll get wrinkles before you’re 20 if you don’t loosen up a bit.” Cody laughed as the car started off. All in fun, he thought. Scott turned on the radio and Cody smelled the telltale odor of a cigarette being lit.

The two chatted for a while as they drove. The strangeness of being cuffed and blindfolded as they drove wore off quickly. “I probably better get used to this,” Cody thought. “It’ll probably be happening quite a lot.” But as they drive, Cody noticed there was honking and cheering whenever they stopped at a crossing on campus. Apparently a bound pledge being carted around was not a shocking occurrence around here. Rolling with the punches, Cody smiled out the window when he heard someone reacting, and struggled a little for show. After they left campus and headed out into Metro City, however, no one seemed to react to them anymore.

After about 30 minutes of driving, Scott pulled off the road and parked the car. Being blindfolded, Cody couldn’t see where they were, but they didn’t drive very long before parking, so he guessed it was some sort of strip mall or roadside store. He heard Scott get out and come around to his side, opening the door and undoing the seatbelt. Cody turned to offer his hands for Scott to uncuff, but instead he felt Scott pull him towards the open door by the arm and stand him up in the parking lot. “OK, cowboy,” Scott said. “We’re here. Let’s get going.”

“Aren’t you gonna take the cuffs off?” Cody asked. “Or at least the arm straps? I can’t go inside like this, can I?” The restraints weren’t overtight or chafing, but he was a little uneasy about the possibility of being paraded around a store cuffed up like a perp. Would that even be allowed where they were going? Did Scott take him all the way out here for a prank that would get them kicked out of the store? Seemed like a lot of trouble to go through for a cheap laugh.

“Nope,” Scott chuckled. “I like you this way. And you’ll be a big hit when we get inside, let me tell you. Now no more lip. Get moving.” Cody was puzzled as he felt Scott grab him gently by the upper arm and lead him forward. But he decided that Big Bro knew best and went along willingly. They stepped up the curb and into the building.

There was an electronic jingle from the motion sensor as they crossed the threshold and a familiar smell invaded Cody’s nostrils. One that began to make him lightheaded in a VERY good way. The unmistakable fragrance of leather wafted over him from all directions. And not cheap leather, either. It was thick and musky. High-quality. The kind of smell that made you think of the open road. Of freedom and adventure. Of chrome, exhaust, and dive bars.

“Scott, my boy! Howya doing?” Cody heard a deep baritone voice say from somewhere nearby. The voice had a whisky-and-Marlboros edge to it. Gruff and grainy. And achingly male. Cody noticed that the unseen speaker didn’t react to his presence at all. He had to have noticed Cody’s bound up state, but for some reason he made no mention of it. Wherever they were, it was the kind of place where a shackled dude being lead around didn’t raise any eyebrows. Cody decided to stay quiet until he could read the room better. “You have the order for the new semester?” the voice said. “I’ll take care of it.” Cody heard the sound of paper being handed over. And then the mystery man finally acknowledged him. “And who is this stunning specimen? Did you finally decide to take my advice and get yourself a slave?”

“Slave?” the hair on the back of Cody’s neck stood up at the word. Where were they? What kind of place was this? Scott noticed the tension rising in Cody’s body and quickly touched his shoulder to calm him.

“In a way, but not quite,” Scott said. “Wade, this is Cody, my new Little Bro!” Scott ripped the blindfold from Cody’s eyes. He was standing in front of the counter of some kind of shop, but his attention was fixed on the man behind the counter. He simply couldn’t look away!

“Cody,” Scott said. “This is Wade. He was my Big Bro when I was a Freshman three years ago.”

“Pleased to meet you, sir,” Cody said, showing deference to an alumni. He was at a social disadvantage, but got the definite idea that Wade liked being called “sir.” Scott was showing him a great deal of respect, so Cody figured he should, as well. “I’d shake your hand, but that’s kinda not possible right now.” Cody jangled his cuffs as a signal to Scott. But Scott ignored him.

“A little willful,” Wade said, “but hot as fuck.” He stepped around the counter, his heavy leather biker boots making solid thuds on the floor. Cody’s jaw dropped. Wade was just as rough-and-tumble looking as he had envisioned, but what held Cody’s attention firmly was that he was clad head to toe in black leather. Boots, pants, vest, gloves, the whole shebang. Cody got slightly weak-kneed as Wade circled him, appraising him like a steer at auction. Wade leaned in close to get a better look and Cody couldn’t help but crane forward and give Wade’s leather vest a deep sniff.

“Cody!” Scott said with shock in his voice. “What the fuck, man?”

“Ha ha ha!” Wade laughed. “Now I see why you brought him here!” Wade grabbed Cody by the back of the neck and pressed his face flat against the lapel of his vest. “This one’s hungry. I can tell. Go ahead, boy. I know you want to.” Cody felt a wave of heat ripple through him. Letting all pretenses of modesty go out the window, Cody surrendered all his inhibitions and gave Wade’s vest a solid lick. His crotch swelled as his tongue felt the contour of the leather, tracing every crack and ridge.

“As you can see, Cody here is a bit of a budding afficionado,” Scott said, a little taken aback. “So I figured I’d be a nice Big Bro and buy my new buddy a welcome present. Before all the heavy stuff starts.”

“I see,” Wade said. He released Cody, and rubbed his stubbled chin. “And what kind of present were you thinking of?”

“Well, Cody here has expressed an interest in learning to ride,” Scott said, “Danny will have to take care of those lessons, but he’ll need protection. So I figured we’d get him a road-quality jacket. And a nice one.”

“I have just the thing,” Wade said with an almost evil grin. He approached Cody with a leather collar in hand. Cody was too mesmerized to resist. He buckled the collar moderately loosely around Cody’s neck and handed the chain leash to Scott. Cody was a little humbled by the act, but the feel of the sturdy leather against his neck washed away any internal protestations. “Bring him this way.” Wade turned and headed over to a rank along the far wall. Cody felt a gentle tug from Scott and began walking behind him. As they went, Cody took a look around at the wares on display. Shirts, boots, pants, hoods, hats, restraints, you name it. All leather. Mostly black, but all colors were represented. His head began to swim as he took in the fragrance. That heavy, musky, visceral smell of well-crafted cowhide. He was familiar with the smell from the rodeo, but this was different. VERY different. This was not work leather, it was recreational. And achingly erotic. He wanted to feel it against his skin. To swim in its embrace. When Wade finally came to a stop, Cody’s heart began fluttering out of his chest. The rack was stuffed from floor to ceiling with heavy black motorcycle jackets.

“Since you’ve expressed that you want quality,” Wade said, “we’ll go with Schott. Timeless. The true classic. Functional and fashionable at the same time. And my personal favorite. Your boi is slim, so we’ll go with the 618 model. It will taper to his natural contours well. Let me take his measurements.”

Scott fumbled with his keys and removed the handcuffs binding Cody’s hands behind his back. He stuffed one bracelet into his hip pocket, but let the other one dangle free, a not-so-subtle message to Cody that they could go back at any moment. He let go of the leash, which hung down behind Cody’s back, then released the arm cuffs. Taking a cue from Wade, Cody stood at complete attention, holding his arms out to his sides. Wade loomed over him with a tapemeasure. He checked Cody’s arms, chest, and waist, and seemed to take a little longer than necessary doing it. A hand lingering on his pecs more than was polite. Feeling its firmness before traveling down his abs. Cody wasn’t used to a man touching him like this, but he didn’t mind. He could barely think straight, his gaze fixed in rapt enchantment at the rack of jackets displayed before him.

Satisfied with his measurements, Wade began perusing the rack before settling on a jacket fitting his specifications. Cody almost heard an angelic choir as the jacket was lifted from its hanger and held up before him. Without even touching it he could see how heavy it was. His eyes widened and he unconsciously lifted his hand to feel it. Wade smiled and allowed Cody to touch the thick steerhide. He hungrily examined the texture with his fingers and a jolt zapped through him. “Sir,” Cody said, the word coming to his lips of its own accord, “it’s beautiful! May I? Please?”

Wade looked over at Scott, who nodded. “Try it on, boi,” Wade said. With the excitement of a kid on Christmas morning, Cody took the jacket and slipped into it with a sweeping flourish. It fit over his arms and chest like it was tailor-made for him. It moved with him, breathed with him, like an extension of his own body. Trying on Leo’s may have ignited a spark in him, but this jacket was MEANT for him to own. Destined for him. It was waiting on the rack for him to come and claim it. Cody’s heart rate soared with each creak as he moved his arms. He zipped the jacket closed and buckled the waistbelt. And then it was complete. Everything fell into place. He was Danny Zuko. He was Marlon Brando. He envisioned himself on a Harley, riding down an open desert road into the sunset. He felt a rightness that he hadn’t experienced since the first time he sat on a horse. Like he was supposed to be here. Supposed to be wearing this. He was whole.

“Absolutely perfect!” Wade said, pleased with his selection.

“You like it?” Scott asked.

“I love it!” Cody said. He grabbed Scott and gave him a giant hug, which made Scott smile and pat his back. In doing so, Cody’s eyes fell on the pricetag. “Holy shit!” he said, picking it up to look. “This is too much! I… I can’t…”

“Don’t worry about that,” Wade said. “TUG is good for it.” He turned to Scott. “You haven’t told him about the allowances?”

“Not yet,” Scott said. “Don’t worry, Code-man. This is discretionary spending. It’s all laid out in the book you got. But let’s just say that this eats up most of your stipend. But you’re worth it. All of you are.”

“But this doesn’t have to be the end of it,” Wade said. “Leather looks good on you. Natural. It compliments you well. If you want to expand your collection, we can work out some kind of arrangement. I have some pieces that are dying for a body like yours to adorn.” Wade gave Cody’s body an appraising look.

“What kind of arrangement?” Cody asked, a little suspicious. With the “slave” talk from Wade before, he was quite leery of what the rugged leather daddy had in mind.

“I could use a little help around the shop,” Wade said. “Some register work, but mostly as a floor model. If Scott is amenable to the idea, I could bring you on to show off some of the goods. In return, you would be able to select some pieces for yourself as a performance bonus.”

“I’m OK with it if Cody is,” Scott said, knowing full well that a team of broncos couldn’t keep him from accepting. “Wade’s tough, but he’s fair and honest. Whaddaya think? I think you’d like working here. And it’s always good to have a few bucks in your pocket if Danny decides to be stingy with the purse strings.”

Wade looked at Cody, a little disappointed that Scott was asking his opinion. But he’d have to learn that the two of them didn’t have that kind of relationship. It made Cody wonder what Scott was put through during his own Pledgeship. “I think I’d like that,” he said. “It’d sure be nice to have my own little money and I’d sure appreciate the gear, sir.” He added a “sir” at the end out of deference to Wade, and it didn’t go unnoticed.

“Good,” Wade said. “Scott, bind him up over there and we’ll discuss the particulars.” Scott picked up Cody’s leash and led him over to a support pole at the front of the store, right near the door. Knowing what was to come, Cody obediently put his hands behind the pole. After a few seconds of positioning, he felt the bite of the handcuffs coming back on. Followed by the arm binder, which had to be adjusted to compensate for the added bulk of his new jacket. The pole was thick and sturdy, and it caused his chest to puff out even farther than before. With his jacket closed and zipped, he felt the constrictive tightness envelop him. And the smell. The wonderful smell. His privates swelled and grew of their own accord, the tightness of his jeans doing nothing to hide it. As a finishing touch, Wade inserted an ornate leather plug gag from behind the counter and tightly buckled it closed behind Cody’s head.

“There,” he said. “A splendid advertisement. Boi, you stay here, look pretty, and greet the customers as best you can. Scott and I will be back in a second.” Wade hung a sign around Cody’s neck that said “Back in a few minutes. Feel free to browse.” He grabbed his cigarettes from behind the counter and then he and Scott disappeared into the back. Cody stood in a ready position, savoring every moment of his confinement. He wanted it to last forever. When two customers did arrive a few minutes later, Cody grunted in welcome. This drew amused smirks from the shoppers, but Cody didn’t mind at all. He rather liked the attention, to tell the truth. He wriggled teasingly, allowing the customers to see his barely-contained arousal.

Shortly after, Scott and Wade returned, with Scott carrying a large black garment box. He stood beside Cody while Wade greeted the customers. “Welcome!” he said. “If you’ll excuse me, I have to deal with my new shop boi for a moment and then you’ll have my undivided attention.” The customers were not at all upset. One reached up and stroked the arm of Cody’s jacket, remaking on the craftsmanship.

“Your uniform is inside,” Scott smirked as Cody moaned and grunted for the customers’ enjoyment. “I think you’ll like it. And don’t worry about your schedule. Wade will work around TUG business and have you on part-time. When we’re not using you, of course.” Cody smiled through his gag and gave a few appreciative grunts.

“The customers will just eat him up,” Wade grinned, removing the gag and giving Cody’s cheeks an affectionate pinch. “Looks like they already are.” Scott unfastened Cody’s bonds and moved him away from the pole, but immediately re-applied them behind Cody’s back as soon as he was able. Because of course he did. But Cody didn’t mind. All he could think about was his new jacket and how he never wanted to take it off. And how much he owed Scott. He would have to make it up to him somehow, but he’d figure out exactly how later. Scott and Wade exchanged goodbyes and Wade turned his attention to the customers, who made a joking comment asking if cute bois like Cody came with a purchase. They took a look at the cuffed Cody and smiled, then asked Wade about a jacket like his. “Getting the job done right away and you haven’t even started yet!” Wade said. He led the customers over to the rack while Scott and Cody headed out.

“No blindfold this time,” Scott said. “You need to see how to get here on your own. You have a car, right?”

“Yup,” Cody said as Scott helped him into the passenger seat. “Dad’s old pickup.” His leather jacket creaked alluringly each time he shifted his weight. It was all he could do to keep from exploding in his pants right then and there.

“Cool,” Scott said, putting the box on the backseat and getting into the driver’s side. “Well, that’s all I had planned. A few of us are going to the hill to play some football. You want in? Otherwise I could take you home.”

“Nate will be going out in a little bit and I don’t have any plans,” Cody said. “Homework can wait. Foortball sounds like fun.”

“Great,” Scott said, starting the car. “And don’t worry about Wade. He’s got a one-track mind, but I laid the groundrules of what can and can’t be done with you. He won’t cross lines. He always said it was important to respect limits. So if anything makes you feel uncomfortable, say so. He won’t get mad.”

“Good to know,” Cody said. “And Scott… thanks. This means a lot. I’ve never had such a nice present before and never had anyone do something so cool for me before. I appreciate it.”

“Ain’t no thang, little dude,” Scott said, slightly embarrassed. “But no need for sappy shit. It’s what Bros do. You’ll see that in the coming weeks. Now let’s grab a burger.” Scott pulled out of the parking lot. “After the DIX thing this morning, I got a lot of tension to work out on the field. You’ll have to take the jacket off for the game, though. Not the required uniform, you know.”

“Aw, do I have to?” Cody asked, laughing as Scott ruffled his hair affectionately. Something unspoken passed between them. Cody had finally found what he was looking for. And not just the garments. He had found the loving and caring older brother he had longed for since his childhood. Whatever happened from here on out, Scott was family. A bond as tight and secure as the cuffs that shackled his wrists and arms. They would do anything for each other and both knew it, deep down in their souls.

As Scott and Cody pulled away from the curb and drove off back to campus, neither noticed the lone occupant of a car across the lot watching them through binoculars. Travis observed them driving away and then dialed his phone. “Clay,” he said. “Looks like the cowboy will be working at the leather shop down on 5th and 3rd. He’ll be separated from the others regularly. Definitely a possibility.” After getting a few instructions from Clay, Travis hung up. “I’ll get my revenge on you fuckers. Just you wait.”

Coming Soon – Brotherly Bonding part 3: Wildlife Photography
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh gosh, I absolutely adore your writing style, [mention]wataru14[/mention]! I'm hooked from the first sentence of every chapter! The descriptions, the humor, the building of the story - it's all top-notch!

So first, fricking DIX. I hate those lunkheads. I mean, on principle I'm against the frat system except in fiction, but DIX is just everything bad about it. As for Cody and Scott, their relationship is adorable enough that I can even forgive Scott his smoking habit! Lol I do wonder if Cody's "repayment" to Scott may be in taming some of that fidgety nervous energy of his...

And Cody... who wouldn't want to keep him bound as much as possible? I want one. I'm certain the handsome Wade will do me proud and keep his new floor model well bound.... and maybe Wade might even protect Cody and make a would-be DIX captor into a slave! Either way... I want a Codyyyyy :cry:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic