Teen Escapism (f/m, fm/ff, m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Teen Escapism (f/m, fm/ff, m/f)

Post by jafib »

Intro
~~~~~

Phillip ascended the few steps to his family's apartment slowly, his thoughts still stuck at the English test where the time was up right as he was approaching the solution of the final task. He was bummed, and now also exhausted from the walk home through the sun.

Phillip fumbled in his pockets for the key, inserted it into the keyhole and threw himself against the heavy door as it unlocked. The voice of his sister Emily immediately barked something from the sofa which he barely understood, so Phillip grunted an agreement to get her to leave him alone. Then he headed off to his room and threw down his heavy bag.

Upon returning to the living room, Phillip pondered how to spend the afternoon. Card games with his sister had become stale as he always had an edge on her. Emily just wasn't a match for him, and maybe that was good. She had become so petulant recently.

Even more so was he surprised at the sight as he stepped in: The room looked rather clean, barring a small assortment of ropes on the floor. His sister, wearing a sleeveless virulent green shirt with a matching skirt, highlighting her shoulder-long black hair, was bent over a drawer and threw a few strings onto the pile.

"What the heck is going on here?" he wondered, as she turned around to him with a conspiratorial sparkle in her eyes. She surely wasn't aiming to impress anybody by bringing some order into their home.

"Don't stare at me like a goat. You agreed to an escape challenge, and I got the materials ready."

"What?"

"We tie each other up, try to escape, and if we don't make it within a set time, the other gets a point. Then we switch. Now challenge me!"

Phillip was trying to process what he had heard. Looking at his sister, to the pile of ropes and strings, back to his sister. Well, something new at least. He grabbed a medium-size string, unsure how to start.

"Oh c'mon, just get started already!" she blurted impatiently. "You know what? Let me start, I already have an idea!"

On the chair
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright," he conceded, handing her the piece of rope he held.

"Sit down on the chair," she commanded, pointing to the wooden chair and desk they usually did their homework on. "Back to school, I guess," Phillip thought to himself, trotting over slowly and flumping down.

Taking his arms behind his back, Emily tied his hands together and proceeded to binding his legs to the legs of the chair. His movement impaired like this was a weird feeling, but also somewhat exciting. Picking on the knot around his hands he noticed it might be opened with a bit of effort. As she was knotting the second leg, the doorbell rang.

If somebody was to see them like this, it could be really weird. Yet their parents weren't supposed to come back within the next few hours. His sister apparently thought similarly, because she tried pushing his chair across the room to hide it from view. However, she didn't get far, so he tried to support her by putting some weight on his feet. It was a trippy effort with his loosely bound legs, but they managed to move a bit to the side.

After that she dashed off and opened the door. While fumbling around with his hands again, Phillip heard the voices of two girls from the neighborhood, Sophie and Lara. Emily immediately introduced them to their challenge, which he was not quite comfortable with, but he stayed silent in his corner. If Sophie came in and saw him like this, she would surely humiliate him somehow. She always seemed to enjoy mocking him.

Then he realized that he could also use this setting to his advantage. Finally he got a grip of the string within the knot, pulled it and wiggled his hands free. He quickly untied his legs and walked over to the corridor, looking into three uniquely surprised faces. Emily seemed unsettled by him escaping so quickly, Sophie glared at him disdainfully while Lara appeared inhibited as usual, though he could almost make out a little excitement underneath.

"The tides have turned!" he proclaimed, "Now it's your turn to be challenged. Let's group up - I will tie up Sophie and Lara ties up Emily."

"Uff," Sophie sighed. She was clearly unhappy with this arrangement, but would have never shown weakness by refusing the challenge.

"We should go to your room, Emily, there it is more comfortable and undisturbed," Phillip suggested. Emily agreed and already went there with Sophie, while Lara and Phillip collected the ropes.

Preparations with Lara
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to find a way to tie them so they can't open our knots with their fingers, he said to Lara, "that was why I got free so fast". She responded with a silent nod.

"I have an idea: We can tie their hands upwards behind their backs, like so..." To demonstrate it, he stepped behind Lara and grabbed her arms. His heart raced as he touched her soft white skin and bent her dainty arms into a position we know as reverse prayer, indicating that the rope would go around the wrists.

Her beautiful long brown hair tickled his hands and he stepped back, realizing that he curiously enjoyed subduing her. Phillip became excited about properly binding her, but first the drama queens needed to be secured, which also enabled him to practice a bit. He had experience with ropework from scouting, but not with other people.

Lara looked at him and shrugged: "We can try." She seemed a little startled, and Phillip realized he was still staring at her. The way her body clang to her light pink dress like a princess captivated him. Embarassed, he dropped his gaze and grabbed the remaining rope.

Robbery
~~~~~~~

Laughter came from Emily's room as they walked there. It felt as if they were laughing at him, which aggrieved him. However, instead of dwelling on that, he vigorously pushed open the door and declared: "He laughs best that laughs last."

The two girls stared at him, then grinned again to each other. Hmpf, he would have to be more rough.

"Down to the ground, next to each other, this is an aussault!" Phillip immersed himself in his role, acting out the newfound power over the two girls who teased him so often. Sophie rolled her eyes, but he knew that she was about to loose her power to mock him without retaliation. This was his time for revenge.

Kneeling on the carpet, Phillip and Lara took the hands of their captives and bent them as Phillip had conceived. It was markedly harder than in the demonstration with the skinny Lara, but with some fiddling they managed and wrapped rope around their wrists, finishing with a knot in between.

Then Phillip ordered them to sit back to back and searched for a big rope. He didn't find any in Emily's collection, so he went over to his room, remembering that there was a lengthy thick rope he had used in a camp to put up a tent.

Lara had already wrapped some rope around their legs as he came back, so he started wrapping the thick rope around their bellies. After checking and completing the bonds on both of them, they seemed secured: Rope was holding together their extended legs at ankles and knees, their hands in a slightly uncomfortable position that made using the fingers almost impossible, and bound together in a way that they would need a very coordinated effort to get anywhere. Phillip rejoyced, seeing these silly nags helpless, seemingly at his mercy.

Mere seconds and a few half-hearted struggles later, Sophie gave up, annoyed: "Alright, we can't escape. Now release us."

"What? You have barely tried to escape!" Sensing their frustration, he grabbed a roll of tape and scissors from his sis' table.

"Please bro, this is not a joke, we are uncomfortable."

"But that was the point, wasn't it?" With that, he cut off a stripe of tape and sticked it onto her mouth. Unfortunately, she was able to easily wiggle it off with her jaw.

"How does this work in the movies?" he wondered. Then he had an idea.

"Lara, can you get their hair out of the way so it doesn't get stuck on the tape? And now don't move girls, or it will hurt later on!" Lara, who until now mostly observed them, supported him enthusiastically, eager for what was coming. Phillip wasn't sure how comfortable she was, but this seemed to spark her interest somewhat.

"No! No! No!" Realizing that he was serious, Sophie and Emily screamed and struggled increasingly loud and vigorous. But he would not stop now. He could only hope that no neighbors would become suspicious from all the noise.

Slowly but surely their protests dampened, as the mouths of Emily and Sophie vanished under layers upon layers of tape which Phillip relentlessly wrapped around their heads while Lara held them in position. Now they were clamped together even further. He watched them in satisfaction as they began properly struggling. As they calmed down from exhaustment, heavily breathing, he glanced over their knots.

Seeing that everything was safe, he turned to Lara, prodded her and smiled: "Now you are the only one missing some treatment."

"Umm... I guess?" she stuttered sheepishly, unsure of what to expect.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

This is a great start! Well done! I like the consistent,and fast pacing you have going on here.

Also, thanks for breaking up the story into paragraphs as it makes it easy on the eyes, and easy to follow.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I agree with Mask, the story is very well organized and the pacing is great. I’m excited to see what Phillip comes up with next!
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

2 girls tied (almost 3) that will backfire :D
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Thank you, a follow-up is in the making and I indeed proofread it a few times as it is one of my first posted stories - actually my first story is still without any feedback, would appreciate any, as another part is almost ready there as well ;) https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10555

jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

And back in we go :)

Hogtied princess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phillipp cheered inwardly, knowing that he could now make a little dream come true. his plan for Lara would incorporate her superb flexiblity.

After securing her wrists behind her body with a simple rope tie, he asked Lara to lay down on her belly. Since she could not support herself, Phillip held her by the shoulders and let her down gently. His heart beat faster as he held onto her, feeling her breath and skin, fully controlling her body. The other two girls watched with wide-open eyes.

Then Phillip grabbed her ankles, tied them together and pushed them back, so that Lara's heels touched her hands and bum. Her flexibility enabled him to bring hands and legs against each other, fixating the tie by knotting the rope from the ankles around the rope on her wrists.

She looked gorgeous, restricted like this! He thought about carrying Lara to his room so he could be alone with her but Phillip was afraid the two other girls would become suspicious - after all, he would have to release them at some point. They already mmphed into their gags, apparently surprised at what he had fabricated.

In Power
~~~~~~~~

What would he do now? The girls did not seem happy about their situation, but since he won the challenge he might as well glory in his victory.

One by one, he removed the socks of the girls and started some tickle torture. First was Sophie, as revenge for her usual condescence. Her soles were absurdly ticklish, mere touch brought out muffled laughter. Sophie tried to contain herself, but quickly got red and struggled again. Conveniently she was tied to Emily so she could only shirk from him slowly in coordination with Emily, providing Phillip ample time to hold on to her heels and continue tickling her.

Once she seemed amply out of breath such that she stopped resisting, Phillip moved on to his sister. Emily was more compactly built and resilient, resulting in a longer and slower treatment before moving on to his princess.

Only as he got to her did he notice that he had positioned Lara such that she could barely see anything, but she had kept quiet, too. What was she thinking? Her expression was uninterpretable, but she would surely get some treatment as well.

Before that though, he had an idea.

Darkness
~~~~~~~~

"I will be back in a minute!" Phillip went to the wardrobe and quickly found what he was looking for: Three scarves.

As he entered the room, he saw all girls had moved a little around, still tight in ropes. He was especially ravished by Lara, wiggling forward in tough work, bobbing up and down for mere millimeters.

Once she noticed Phillip's presence, Lara looked up and blushed. He smiled reflexively at her and squatted down to her level. They looked each other in the eyes for a few seconds until he could not stand it anymore. This girl was nuts!

Phillip quickly blindfolded her with a scarf. Now that her face was obstructed, her small, pale pink lips seemed that much more fascinating.

As he looked up to the other two girls, it was his time to blush. Damn, he should have blindfolded them beforehand! Now they would be teasing Phillip with what they saw once things returned to normal order.

He hurried to blindfold them. Gladly they did not resist much anymore, worn out by the gagged struggling.

IMG - Lara in her pink dress Image
Last edited by jafib 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Nice work. But the text is posted twice
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Amazing! I'd love some friends like this!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The way you wrote the story makes it sound as if these events really happened. Well done!
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Glad you enjoyed it :) actually I am also really enjoying this one (I have lots of drafts sitting on my computer idly, but few have any kind of polishing and often are not interesting enough to continue), but I am unsure how to continue it.
What else could Phillip do and how could he then resolve the situation cleanly?
I was also thinking of bringing in revenge through an older sister coming home. Totally open to your input!

ropescout
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropescout »

That's a really relatable story. Enjoyed the pace and the scenarios.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic