BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] definitely a little typo, I was aiming for quirks or quirky. More or less Nick's actions 🤣🤣

I believe I seen you mention about being or studying to be an engineer, so I looked up the definition of quarks and yeah, I see why I "stimulated" the science side of your brain! Glad you got a smile/chuckle out of my typo 😃
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.13 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

72% OF VOTERS WOULD HAVE RIMMED KYLE
(OR IN 1 CASE, DECLINED DOING SO IN FAVOUR OF RIMMING SOMEONE ELSE)

28% OF VOTERS WOULD NOT HAVE RIMMED KYLE OR ANYONE ELSE

THE NEW POLL

YOU'RE TRAPPED IN A ROOM; BOUND UP, RESTRAINED, GAGGED AND HELPLESS. PERHAPS ONE OF YOUR SELF-BONDAGE EXPERIMENTS TOOK A WRONG TURN OR PERHAPS YOU WERE BOUND UP BY YOUR FRIENDS AND ROOMIES. EITHER WAY, YOU ARE UNABLE TO FREE YOURSELF AND ARE UNABLE TO GET A CRY FOR HELP OUT PAST YOUR UNDEFEATABLY LARGE STUFF-GAG.

FOOTSTEPS APPROACH QUIETLY. SOMEONE MUST HAVE HEARD YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT STRUGGLING TO BREAK FREE. THE FOOTSTEPS COME TO A STOP, AND THEN THE DOORKNOB SLOWLY STARTS TURNING.

WHICH TWO (2) GUYS OF THE FOLLOWING SELECTION WOULD YOU BE
MOST FEARFUL AND/OR APPREHENSIVE OF BEING DISCOVERED BY?

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR TWO CHOICES IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MUST SELECT TWO CHOICES.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTES AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well....I voted Brad and Phil, both of which would go crazy on me, especially if they were not being monitored.... :o
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for nick and brad
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I picked Brad and Shawn. Brad is pretty obvious. He'll be a runaway winner. I didn't pick Phil because, based on his initial reaction to Steven, finding someone bound and lying around wouldn't phase him. He ignored Steven at first and didn't start getting cruel until he was given a reason to. Shawn would probably take advantage of the situation far more quickly.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I voted for Brad and Phil. Brad showed himself to be the most dangerous character in the story. He made Steven think he was going to drown him in the lake. He was mentally and physically abusive to Jeremy. Phil was just never up to any good and was very clever at coming up with new schemes. Definitely would be apprehensive about being found by either of them.
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

From what I've read of this story so far, either Brad or Nick. Having either one of them take control of me would be more terrifying then terrific. Especially Brad, may he trip after every third step, I absolutely cannot stand that man.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well this one would be a highly unlikely situation as I'm most likely to be the tier 😈

So hypothetically if this was to happen, Brad is the 1st choice. He's proven himself to be a clown (I'll reframe from other not so friendly words) with his over aggressiveness and abusive attitude towards both Steven and Jeremy. Frankly I have zero trust with him.

As for a 2nd choice, Phil. Maybe not to the same extent as Brad but I still don't trust Phil. He seems like the type that'll do what he wants when no one else is around, then run and hide to avoid the ramifications afterwards. Hell, he'd probably just leave you there for someone else to find afterwards.

I'm sure the others would probably have a bit of fun too (I know I'd probably do the same under the right circumstance) but know not to go to far as eventually I'd be free and they would have to deal with me.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Well this one would be a highly unlikely situation as I'm most likely to be the tier :twisted:
Heh, heh, same!

Like most others, I'm picking Brad, because he is a menace and unafraid to abuse his power in life-threatening ways, but for my second pick, I'm saying Joshua. Sure Nick and pretty much every other guy has foot-stink that would be absolutely unbearable for me, but Joshua would definitely be the most worrying as he is very capable of putting me outside my boundaries sexually and I don't like that at all. With the other hunks, I know what I'm getting - vile feet and probably farts. With Joshua, I don't know where his limits are, and I think that's more dangerous.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Boston2265
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boston2265 »

I choose Phil and Brad. Phil because he's the most opportunistic and relentless character. Brad would be the only other option that wouldn't tell Phil to ease off, in fact, he would probably just encourage and have his way as well. Neither seem to care if they cross a line.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I choose Phil and Joshua
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Brad for sure, he's probably the most that I'd be most "afraid" in terms of safety and I would never trust him.

I was torn between Phil and Nick, but ultimately chose Nick. Phil gives off Brad vibes but I don't think that I would actually be worried for my safety. And I could say the same for Nick, but like Brad I juts have no trust in him. He and Steven might not have been as close as him and Brad, but it was still messed up what he and Brad did so it's a no to both...
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

I only voted for Phil. He is the one with the nastiest mind I think which would make frightened but excited at the same time... ;)
Also, the chapter when he is alone with mummy Steven is my all time favourite! Especially when he gives him a good tatse of his butt :P
I don't know about Steven, but I would love to be Phil's bitch for some time... Or rather forced to be...
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Brad and Shawn get my vote.
Phil can be cruel but their is cruelty and then their is whatever Brad is.
Shawn has already shown his knowledge on the topic of consent or lack there of.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

As many have already voted ( and rightfully so) I chose Brad and Phill.
In terms of foot odor none of them stand out that much, having ranks below my resistance limit, but don't let that fool you! Even though Phil has a mear 15 rank, wearing a pair of socks a month at a time surely makes them taste and smell FAR worse than what they show. And Brad is devious enough to steal a pair of socks from on of his more seriously foot odor plagued friends to torture you with!
I am fully aware that, if they can, they will gladly switch whatever you have in your mouth with something of their own to asert a way of dominance and to further torture you!
With Brad, I am scared of physical torture ways, + the fact that he doesn't know when to stop! I really think he can, could, and would smother you with his sock until you black out!
I could only be in a room with Brad if there is at least someone alse there with me to asure my safety.
And that someone just can't be Phill!
He would probably wait for Brad to finish his torture ( as he is the more dominant guy) and then start his own!
And with Phill, it's not the problem of him not knowing when to stop, the probelm is that if he can, he is able to torture you for hours without end! It's like he has all the time in the world!
And considering the fact that his favourite ways of punishment are fart sniffing and sock smothering is just a bigger NO for me!

Now don't get me wrong, if I too found a guy helplessly bound and gagged alone in a room I would too take advantage of that and torture him a little ( or a little more ;)) but not as mercilessly as these two!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

OK, so I'm assuming that none of these guys know who I am, they've just happened to find my bound and gagged form, left alone by my friends.

I feel that Nick and Shawn are the most likely to be ambivalent in this scenario. I'm sure they'd enjoy seeing me in this predicament -they probably wouldn't do anything to help but they wouldn't do anything to make it worse either. Nick might check the knots to make sure everything is secure and tighten a couple here and there but this is someone else's game and I'm not really worth their time.

Zach definitely has a bit more form for teasing helpless boys but he's also the knight in shinning armour. I think he's the most likely to help me out of the predicament but it may come with a small tickling cost, especially when he realises I've been turned on by the situation!

Opportunistic Phil is clearly going to be in his element - a helpless prisoner for him to torment. The worst thing is he's going to fill you with a false sense of hope - removing your gag before replacing it with one of his own foul socks. His feet are going to be all over your face, he may even get you to clean them before he regags you. You're going to end up with a sock stuffed shoe clamped over your nose, still bound and gagged and he'll probably spit on you as a parting gift.

Likewise Josh won't be able to contain himself. I'm sure there'd be a ton of teasing and scent play but I don't think he'd bother to change out the gag. He's most likely to get a bit more handsy when he realises I'm enjoying it so there might be some edging. He's probably going to leave me horny and frustrated - after all he doesn't want to spoil someone else's fun at my expense.

I'm not sure what Brad's going to do but I don't think he's going to pass up this opportunity to have some fun. He's looking for someone to replace Jeremy so he might even kidnap me and try and bend me to his will.

I've clearly got an over active imagination today but based on these thoughts I think I'm going to have to stick with the majority and go for Phil and Brad. Brad's a bit of a wildcard and Phil's just going to make my life hell.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Image

Those of you have gave me numbers to work with have all been added to the updated FOT-Chart.
As you all know, Steven's chart works from 1 to 20.

The colour lines with your usernames correspond to the max tolerance ratings you gave yourselves.
Ex: @jammer212 at 18, @that1kid13 at 2 and @Mitchelaiden at 14.

Inversely, the ratings you see under the B&G characters represent their FO output (what you can expect from their respective footwear).

Looking at those numbers, it's easy to see which of you would fare well and which of you wouldn't in a real life recreation of Steven's adventure (with you playing as Steven).

Only six of you have tolerance ratings higher than Steven, meaning that you'd probably complain a bit less when faced with the footwear that constantly haunts him throughout the saga.

Some of you have slightly lower tolerance ratings, meaning that you'd fare quite poorly in those instances.

And most of you are well beneath his tolerance rating, meaning that you'd be FREAKING OUT every time one of those guys pulled their shoes off.

FUN FACT: Excluding Steven and the readers who haven't given me any specific numbers yet (ex: @CrownedLoy76, @ChiDrag221, @tapegagged08, @Johnny, @Michael-Colin, @Red86, @Harlequinn22, @EJTied22 @FrenchGinger, @TiedNW, @sock_gagged, @cherryboy, @Johnsnow, @lengban, etc) theReadership's Max Tolerance Average is: 12

* Those who haven't given me their ratings yet can do so. That applies to lurkers and quiet readers as well.
The chart will be updated once sufficient amount of new data is provided.

@OrdinaryWorld
@Ossassin
@Socksbound
@gaggedfeety
@sws91
@Tsuhaya
@GoBucks
@Msueta@2
@sniffingyoursocks
@Pup
@Ayu
@NeedControl
@jammer212
@DeeperThanRed
@Havok978
@that1kid13
@ShadowHusky
@squirrel
@Volobond
@Trainedsub
@zzzz12333211
@Sniffmyfeet
@Mitchelaiden
@socjuc
@Whitestorm
@gaggedup
@Teenbondageboy
I'm gonna chime in on this survey since I missed it on the first read through. I'm extremely turned on by putrid socks; the smellier the better as far as I'm concerned. There does reach a point where it gets to be too much but that point is MUCH further than most people's. So, that being said, I would say my tolerance is an 18. Zack's socks seem to be the perfect fit for me
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wow! So many quick responses this time around!
Still hoping to see poll answers from the rest of you:

[mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]

I think I might actually vote on this poll, even though being restrained and left helpless is something I would utterly dread. But before I jump in on the bandwagon with the rest of you, I'd like to extend a special welcome to our newest reviewer: [mention]Hornysub[/mention]
Hornysub wrote: 2 years ago I only voted for Phil. He is the one with the nastiest mind I think which would make me frightened but excited at the same time... ;)
Also, the chapter when he is alone with mummy Steven is my all time favourite! Especially when he gives him a good taste of his butt :P
I don't know about Steven, but I would love to be Phil's bitch for some time... Or rather forced to be...

Welcome onboard buddy-boi!
It's always a distinct pleasure to welcome a new face around here.
Here's to hoping you'll be sticking around and joining this fun group now that you've gone ahead and broken the ice.

As for the contents of your comment, you certainly do seem to live up to your username!
I'm sure Phil will be thrilled when he logs in later and finds another willing victim to add to his list of potential bitches 8-)
I believe [mention]The slave[/mention] is also in line and waiting for that encounter. In any case, always glad to see another fan of Phil join us.

Seeing as how you appear to be fully caught up on this saga, I'm going to extend the same invitation I recently extended to [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] and [mention]Boston2265[/mention]. I think a lot of us would be really interested in seeing you answer the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE and get to know more about you through the answers you give.

[mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] I think you're SERIOUSLY underestimating the potency of Zack's socks and footwear, boi. But then again, you're not the first to make that mistake. Something tells me you'd change your mind real quick were such an encounter ever to occur.

It seems a lot of you don't have an accurate understanding of the numbers (see [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]'s recent scoffing at Phil's pungent rating of 16, which, by anyone's standards is absurdly strong). With that being said, I'll be sure to add your name to the chart as soon as the next update is made. I just hope for your sake you never get to face-off against footwear as foul-smelling as what you're naively signing up for 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

From where I am in this saga...I voted for Brad.

I'm at Chapters 26/27, when Brad pushes Steven into the water, he's drowning, and then Brad saves him to teach him a lesson. WTF???

Brad's nasty, and if I were bound and gagged to be found by such a cruel narcissist, I'd get free, tie him up, gag him tightly, and put him firmly under my control. And teach him how to be a respectful Dom who is my sub.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alright, so while I don't exactly savour the idea of being incapacitated and rendered helpless, this poll question applies to everyone, not only those who identify as subs and rope bottoms. With that being said, I've thought long and hard about all the available options and came to the same conclusion each time.

My votes were cast for Joshua and Zack.

Were I to find myself being ganged up on and left in a bind for some reason, the absolute last person I'd want finding me is Zack.
Interestingly enough, he's also the one whom you guys seem to be the least fearful of. Let me explain my choice.

While Nick may seem frightening to those who are still on earlier parts of the saga, myself and the rest of you know that mild hazing aside, Nick isn't all too interested in "torture". I think [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] hit the figurative nail on the head with his comment. Unless you were his personal housewife (aka Steven) Nick would probably enter the room, triple-knot any loose ends, reinforce the gag and leave you for someone else to find. He did rip a nasty fart right over Jeremy's face upon finding him strapped down, gagged and gasmasked (see: CHAPTER 78: THE CABIN PRISONER). But aside from that and his occasional brief lapses of playfulness, the goliath beefcake brute wouldn't be all too fearsome to deal with.

Next is Brad. I totally get with so many of you are freaked out by him. He was psychologically and even physically abusive with his boi, not to mention very aggressive and demeaning with Steven. However (and this is a big however), I would not be Brad's type, hence why I strongly believe he would have little motivation to torment me were he to find me incapacitated and restrained. I wouldn't expect his treatment of me to be much different from Nick's, though I fully understand how twinkier fellows on this site would present Brad with far more tantalizing targets. All in all, I wouldn't fear being found by him any more than I'd fear being found by Nick. Probably even less so given his somewhat more tolerable foot odour.

Shawn is in the same boat as the other two, with one notable exception. Unlike his older cousin, I don't even think Shawn would seek to further secure my or your restraints. Considering how passive and generally aloof he's shown himself to be, and considering how fair he was with Steven (minus the whole blackmailing thing), I think that farts and foot odour aside, he'd be the one I'd be least worried about. Shawn would probably have a few minutes of fun with me before going about his business and leaving me for someone else to find.

This is where things would start getting messy for me.

I had to give this some thought, but even though skaterboy Phil has proven to be quite the menace, something tells me his devious mind would calculate the risks of messing around with me and then decide to keep the crueller antics to a minimum. Phil is a calculating guy, one who seems to have a knack for taking advantage of different situations and then slipping away at the right moment. Fellow twinks and smaller guys would definitely be fair game for him. Larger guys who could potentially crush him to a pulp, would probably not. I consider Phil a bit of a wild card and fully understand why he's scoring so high on this poll. I would definitely be muttering curses beneath my breath was he to find me in such a state. But considering the more frightening choices on this list, Phil does not get my vote.

Josh, however, does get my vote. The kid is a menace, but unlike Phil, I actually think he'd have few inhibitions about teasing and tormenting larger, hunkier guys. Would I crush him to a pulp and risk damaging his stupidly angelic face upon being freed? Probably not. Does Josh know that? Probably yes. I've no doubt that the barbie-menace would subject me to a wide assortment of his roommates' shoes, socks and boxers...not to mention run his fingers over me, tickle me and keep me on edge overnight and beyond. I definitely would not want the hyperactive beta-jock coming across me were I helpless and unable to call for help. Though I can understand why some of you would.

Lastly, we have Zack. Easily the most frightening of the guys for me. Yes, he's a goody-two-shoes muscleman and yes, there'd be no actual danger involved. But all that aside, he would still make for an absolutely terrifying captor. Just ask Jeremy. Being endlessly tickled to the point of hysteria isn't exactly something I'd look forward to (massive understatement), and being glovegagged/handgagged smothered to death either. Zack has a serious sadistic side and has often been shown to derive immense pleasure (both emotional and physical) in tormenting his helpless victims, often with Nick acting as a sort of merciful moderator. The fact that Nick comes off as being merciful when juxtaposed with Zack is quite telling. The brown-haired warrior-king is definitely the one I'd fear the most out of this lot.

So there you have it.
Joshua and Zack.

P.s- For those of you who may be wondering, Steven, Jeremy, Chris, Joey, Kyle and Big Mike were omitted from this poll due to their potential threat levels being quite low.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

This was a tough one, there are a few angles you can look at it. Either way, if this were the other way round, then you’d want Nick and Zack - i.e. they’d be the two I’d choose to come and find me. Especially as they’ve both got proven track records with subs, long term. So they’re out of this round.

Shawn can be colder and more unpredictable, imho - I wouldn’t say he’s as demonstrative as N/Z. Steven did have some mixed feelings about his stay there and it’s telling that we haven’t really seen much of Shawn since. He’s a scarier proposition than most on the list.

I wouldn’t necessarily fear Josh, who seems like a nice enough guy, hot too.

I would therefore have chosen Brad and Phil, but I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Phil after the way he dominated Steven with those socks (etc) a while back. He’s too hot to fear it’d be too exciting :lol:

Brad - I hold a grudge and wouldn’t have anything to do with Brad. The way he treated Jeremy was awful and to me, he’s not as attractive as the heavier set guys.

So it’s Brad and Shawn.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I think I'm going to have to be boring and go with the majority.
Brad is Brad, he would likely do something dodgy.

Phil on the other hand is devious and somewhat cruel (though in a playful way compared to Brad obviously)
So they would be my choices.

I don't see any issues with Zack, Joshua or Nick.
Nick likely wouldn't be interested in any torment, Joshua any torment would be worth it, and Zacks torment would likely be reasonably light.

Shawn is only a little behind Phil, dunno he would probably just so something manipulative.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Being rather predictable in my choices, I went with Phil and Brad. This by no means is me underestimating what the others can do, especially Zack, this is just based purely on how I feel in my safety. With Zack, it would absolutely be a pleasurable and torturous experience, but throughout it, I know I'd be safe. Zack is experienced and knows all the tricks of the trade and how to be risky without the risks.

While Nick, Josh, and Shawn are also semi-unreliable in the safety sense, they do have a higher sense of morality than that of Phil and Brad in what I have seen. Phil is devious, but I don't believe he's evil; I just don't trust he has the experience for the ambition of domming he would want to commit to. Brad is the one I'd least like to be found by; that's someone I don't trust at all. He may have more experience, but he has a lot less care and understanding.

Most of the relationship between sub and dom is balanced by trust. And I don't trust them.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub wrote: 2 years ago I would therefore have chosen Brad and Phil, but I couldn’t bring myself to vote for Phil after the way he dominated Steven with those socks (etc) a while back. He’s too hot to fear it’d be too exciting :lol:
What an interesting and unexpected response!
It seems you're joining the exclusive group of Phil Fandom along with [mention]The slave[/mention] and [mention]Hornysub[/mention].
It's quite awesome to see that the smelly-footed Skaterboy won you over with his antics 8-)

Footsub wrote: 2 years ago Shawn can be colder and more unpredictable. Steven did have some mixed feelings about his stay there and it’s telling that we haven’t really seen much of Shawn since.
Only thing I'd like you remind you (and everyone else) is that Steven left Shawn's place a mere 48-hours ago.
I realise that for long-time readers such as yourself, the production time between chapters makes it hard to remember how little time has gone by. Just keep in mind that for Steven, the babysitting fiasco literally just happened.

Nick went to get Steven at Shawn's place early on Saturday, May 23rd (7 AM)
They left to drive up to Zack's camping spot that same day and stayed there for less than two.
As of this most recent chapter, it's currently Monday, May 25th (9 PM) in the B&G world.

The entirety of Book VII (starting from Nick picking Steven up, to the end of the camping trip with Zack & Jeremy) lasted only two days. The college babysitting fiasco (Book VI) lasted approximately four.

All that to say that Steven's stay at Shawn's place is fresh and that he's just, for the first time in almost a week, arrived home and getting back to his usual routine.

Now if you really want your mind boggled, consider the fact that Nick made love to & claimed Steven for the first time on Friday, April 21st. Exactly one day before he and Shawn assaulted Brad and forcibly removed & took custody of Jeremy. That was only a little over a month ago in Steven's world ;)

Another fun fact that might boggle your mind: That rimming session Steven found himself being imposed by Josh and Kyle (which starts: HERE) took place on Thursday, May 21st (8 PM). That was only four days ago ;) Crazy huh?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
My votes were cast for Joshua and Zack.
It was very interesting to read your choices especially since you are the author to this tail. You know these characters better then the rest of us as you've created them and have more planned with them. Though we all may paint them slightly different from our point of views. So I've gone back and given a little more detailed to my decision.

🤔 you almost got me re thinking my choices after I read your reasoning behind your choices, almost.

None of these guys would technically "freak" me out. My decision is based on how much crap I may have to deal with should this hypothetical situation occur. While I have zero problems reading a story involving it, I do not like idea of having to smell or taste anything nasty or near there IRL.

It's very and I mean very rare that I would let anyone or want to be tied up. For that rare time, someone would have to earn alot trust from me for me to do so willingly. So technically being found in this situation by anyone else who isn't there to free me immediately isn't ideal. Its one thing for a little bit of teasing (as I said before, under the right circumstance, I'd probably do it to) but beyond what I call reasonable teasing, there's gonna be trouble for said person when I'm free.

So with that being said, Brad technically only got 1st choice just because I don't like him for what he did to both Steven and Jeremy. Especially after he either threatened or acted like he was going to drown Steven earlier in the story (I'll have to go back and re read that part). Was Steven truly in danger at that moment, I doubt it but after brads physical and mental abuse on Jeremy, I'm not totally sure. Now I am bigger then both Steven and Jeremy (I'm pretty average height and build). And I'm not a sub. So how much I'd have to deal with, who knows... still he's top of my list.

Then there's Phil. I know I've given him a bunch of crap for what did and how he treated Steven. Do I dislike him, mostly. Do I hate him, not really. I do have to give him a bit of credit for his craftiness though he's pulled a bitch move by ducking out afterwards. I still hold my hopes for when the guys catch up to him 😉. So possibly I'd have zero to worry about him because he'd know I'd hell bent on making him pay for anything I demend unreasonable teasing. Still, since I have my dislike of him, and the fact I'd probably have to hunt him down later, he's #2

Josh comes in at 3rd because as you said, he's a wild card. I believe that little bugger would probably push some limits but most likely knock it off once he knows he's pushing to hard, knowing I'd be out for payback.

Shawn is the one I'd probably be least worried about. He just seems to be the least likely to cause me a headache. Atleast to what I would say is reasonable teasing.

Nick. As you said, Pup Wingletang hit the nail on the head, so I highly doubt there is anything for me to worry about with Nick.

And last but not least, there's Zach. He does have that sadistic side. Like you, I do not like the idea of being endlessly tickled. I'd be seriously pissed. Best way to describe him for me, is another wild card.

I should also note, I based this off of me and the characters knowing one another. Not knowing one another could sway this either direction but not enough for me really to change my orginal vote of Brad and Phil.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic