Halloween Costume Bondage 2021

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Would love to do a James Bond type thing. I could wear a suit and my wife would wear a leather catsuit. A third person could be a villain and have us tied up back to back with a silly bomb peril for some fun photos. “Jeez these ropes sure are tight for just a photo” wink wink
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would love to tie my wife dressed normally to a chair in the hallway, then dress myself as a burglar. Trick or treaters coming to the door wouldn’t know if it was a Halloween prank or a real robbery.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago I would love to tie my wife dressed normally to a chair in the hallway, then dress myself as a burglar. Trick or treaters coming to the door wouldn’t know if it was a Halloween prank or a real robbery.
That would def be a fun idea!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I would be dress as a tied up Aladdin
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

I'm not doing anything for the holiday this year, but I do have a costume that I put together for something earlier this month (I do LARP and non-bondage-related roleplay too) that it'd be fun to be tied up in. It's just a generic paramilitary/modern criminal getup, with camo cargo pants and a tactical vest. Plus some accessories, I looked cool!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Going as.SuperGirl. will anyone tie me JP in Kryptonite rope or kryptonite cuffs :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Going as.SuperGirl. will anyone tie me JP in Kryptonite rope or kryptonite cuffs :D
Gladly. Consider me Lex Luthor.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Going as.SuperGirl. will anyone tie me JP in Kryptonite rope or kryptonite cuffs :D
Oh such a tease.

How about BatGirl.and Robin tied up by one of the caped.crusader s villainous enemies. You get to choose and nominate.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
Or perhaps it should be Latex Luthor? 8-)
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Halloween is a great time in Edinburgh. You see people of all ages roaming the city in various costumes.

For 2019 Halloween Gareth, KT, Paul and I went into Edinburgh in costume. Paul was dressed as a convict so we handcuffed his hands behind his back. When we went into the resturaunt for dinner, we removed the cuffs but for the rest of the time his hands were cuffed behind his back - from about 15:00 to just after midnight. His wrists were a bit red but no injuries.

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
That for sure sounds fun! I'd love to do something like that!
(If I had the confidence, anyway)

I don't really do anything for Halloween anymore, sadly
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Did anyone actually get tied up or tie someone else up this year??
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Bumping this to the top. Great post by [mention]Chloe Badelaine[/mention] last year!
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

I got cuffed for halloween! I was dressed as Lara Croft! My bf was a cop and i spent most of the night handcuffed behind back😁when we got home i got captured and tied up to a chair hands behind back😅love halloween!
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Ellie96 wrote: 1 year ago I got cuffed for halloween! I was dressed as Lara Croft! My bf was a cop and i spent most of the night handcuffed behind back😁when we got home i got captured and tied up to a chair hands behind back😅love halloween!
So Halloween 2022 was just an ordinary day for you? :P
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I went a a witch, barefoot and my wife was a green goblin. She managed to tie me to a post and said she was going to burn me. :D
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Oh I'd definitely be either dressed up as a maid, cheerleader, schoolgirl, cowgirl or Alice in wonderland.

I'd either be tied up in a tight strappado, tied to a pole, tied to a chair/high stool or tied up standing with a rope connecting me to a hook in the ceiling as some sort of kinky decoration.

I'd also be ball-gagged and possibly even with a crotch-rope keeping a vibrator in place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic