Do you wanna be my sock model? New Chapter - 4/30 (Mature Content) M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

This story is getting better and better every episode. Love it!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I’m really enjoying the mix between consensual and not. It’s well done.

I also think your no-show socks are the same as our trainer socks (good old language). I put some on for the first time in months yesterday and spent the first 5 minutes of my walk wondering if it was the type of thing people were looking at and I’d just never noticed before 😂
If they are super short and the cut is below what would be visible if you were wearing shoes, then yes! They are absolutely the same!

Ive been hit on a couple times for wearing them! I also had one guy (where the idea for this story came from) offer me $50 to have me over to take photos of me in my socks years ago but I had declined. I have also seen a few people staring at them on occasion if I wear my slides out! Lol

I would not be surprised if it is the same where you live as well!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Mummybag wrote: 3 years ago This story is getting better and better every episode. Love it!
I am glad you are enjoying it! Seeing the positive comments coming in makes me want to continue writing it!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago
Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I’m really enjoying the mix between consensual and not. It’s well done.

I also think your no-show socks are the same as our trainer socks (good old language). I put some on for the first time in months yesterday and spent the first 5 minutes of my walk wondering if it was the type of thing people were looking at and I’d just never noticed before 😂
If they are super short and the cut is below what would be visible if you were wearing shoes, then yes! They are absolutely the same!

Ive been hit on a couple times for wearing them! I also had one guy (where the idea for this story came from) offer me $50 to have me over to take photos of me in my socks years ago but I had declined. I have also seen a few people staring at them on occasion if I wear my slides out! Lol

Yep, one and the same thing then! I’ll keep my eye out in the future 😂 I’ll take this story as a life warning lesson 🤣
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago

Yep, one and the same thing then! I’ll keep my eye out in the future 😂 I’ll take this story as a life warning lesson 🤣
Haha I dont think many people would be brazen enough to come out and offer that lol. I dont mind though! Im a natural tease and dont mind wearing them around if sometimes someone will get excited seeing someone wear them :lol: :twisted:
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Haha I dont think many people would be brazen enough to come out and offer that lol. I dont mind though! Im a natural tease and dont mind wearing them around if sometimes someone will get excited seeing someone wear them :lol: :twisted:
😂 very generous of you 😂
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]Boundcurious[/mention] I’m a giver :lol: ;)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 6:
———————

I laid on my side, moaning into my nasty gag. Ryan just flipped me from hogtied on my stomach, to now laying on my side and still hogtied. My erect member was clearly visible, pinned down by my tight briefs.

I was slightly ashamed that I was enjoying this so much. I didnt know whether it was just the act of being tied up, or because deep down I was bi as to why I was enjoying this. I was so conflicted. But god was I so horny. That much I knew.

“Ya know...I could help you with that.” Said Tyler in his own weird seductive way as he plopped a hand down onto my hip.

“Hmmmph nmmmph!” I shook my head no.

“Oh are you sure?” He asked, slowly edging his hand closer to my throbbing member.

“Mmmph!” I moaned into my gag, nodding my head yes.

Secretly, I wasnt sure though. Part of me wanted some sweet relief. Part of me wanted to see if Tyler would advance things further.

“I dunno, your dick seems to be telling me otherwise!” Said Tyler excitedly.

“Mmmph!” I groaned. I didnt know what to do. I was so conflicted, and Tylers hand teasingly and slowly grew nearer to my tip.

My breathing began to get heavy. God this was kinda hot. The build up of suspense and the fact that I was at Tyler’s mercy was driving me mad.

Tyler got his hand literally millimeters from grasping hold of me. My cock twitched with anticipation.Tyler then swiftly pulled his hand away.

“Well I guess if you dont want me to help you...” added Tyler as he pulled his hand away.

“Hmmph!” I yelled into my gag and started thrashing around, and frantically bucked my hips.

“What? Do you want me to help you?” He asked softly as he once again slowly began sliding his hand across my hip and getting close to grabbing hold of my rigid member.

“Mmmm fmmmph mmmph!” I moaned, nodding my head.

No sooner than I nodded my head, Tyler’s hand shot forward like a rattlesnake going after its prey. He quickly placed a firm grip on my cock through my briefs!

“MMMMMMM MMMPH GMMMPH!” I moaned, translating to “oh my god.”

It felt amazing. Tyler then slowly slid his hand down my shaft. I began moaning more. Tyler then pulled his hand away swiftly.

“Ohhhh but that’s right! You dont want me to do anything sexual.” He said snapping his finger as he spoke.

“Nmmph hmm mmph!” I moaned and began frantically pumping my hips once more.

“Nope! Sorry!” Exclaimed Tyler as he turned the camera off.

I was going crazy at this point, practically begging for Tyler’s touch. It was so weird. I wasnt gay. Even if I was, Tyler wouldntn have been my type looks wise. However, his quirky personality won me over. His persistent flirting had me opened up more to this kind of behavior, and actually craving it.

Tyler began unknotting my hogtie, and my feet were freed from my wrists. Im not gonna lie, I was a little upset to see him now untying my feet as well. Moments later, my ankles were completely free. Then my hands.

He untied my gag and I spit out his putrid socks.

“Why are you untying me?” I asked curiously, sounding a bit defeated.

“I didnt want to cross a line with you.” Said Tyler, “I know you arent into guys, or me for that matter. You had already told me when I met you no sexual stuff.” He added with a slight frown.

I sat in silence for a minute, soaking in what Tyler said.

“I changed my mind.” I added softly.

Tyler shot me a confused glance.

“What?” He asked.

“I changed my mind.” I added bashfully. I could feel myself blushing.

“What do you mean?” Asked Tyler, a little grin appearing on his face.

“It means what it sounds like. I said I changed my mind!” I exclaimed.

“I heard that. But I want you to give more detail other than you changed your mind.” Replied Tyler, his grin growing wider.

“Ya know what? No, im good!” I said frustratingly as I slid past Tyler and off of the bed. I didnt want to admit what I was feeling out loud.

I began to walk away from the bed when I was roughly grabbed from behind, an arm wrapping around my hip the other hand clamped over my mouth.

“Hmm mmph!” I moaned shaking my head as I was dragged back toward the bed and slammed down onto it with Tyler still gripping onto me.

We were laying on our sides and Tyler wrapped his legs around my hips. He kept his hand clamped over my mouth. My lust was starting to build back up. I felt Tyler wedge his semi hard self between my cheeks as he basically spooned me.

He whispered into my ear, “Tell me more.”

Tyler unclamped his hand from my mouth.

“No dude. I told you I changed my mind. That means exactly what it means.”

Tyler then slapped his hand back over my mouth once more.

“Nope, thats not gonna work for me. I want to hear you say it!” Tyler responded with assertiveness.

“Nmmph hmmmph!” I groaned, shaking my head no.

“Oh Ryan, I can do this all night. I just want to hear you admit it!” He added as he began tickling my side with his free hand.

I began laughing into Tyler’s handgag, and attempted to thrash around but I couldnt get any traction.

After a couple of minutes, I was screaming like mad into his hand. Tyler stopped tickling me and took his hand off of my mouth.

“Ready to talk now?” He asked playfully.

“Fine! Fine! I am enjoying this more than I thought.” I said shortly.

“And?” Asked Tyler as he placed his hand on my side once again, clearly threatening to tickle me again.

“And I think im attracted to you!” I blurted out before even realizing what I was saying.

I think what I said caught us both off guard as there was an awkward moment of silence.

“Really?” Tyler finally replied with intrigue.

I didnt say anything. Tyler then quickly and swiftly wrestled me onto my back and straddled my hips. He pinned my arms above my head. Tyler tried staring into my eyes and I looked away, embarrassed. Tyler then took one hand off of my wrists and kept one there to keep them pinned, and used his now free hand to force me to look at him.

“Is that true?” He asked.

I hesitated before bashfully replying yes. No sooner than I spit the word out, Tyler immediately lunged forward planting his lips on mine, his tongue invading my mouth harshly.

“Mmm!” I yelped with surprise before returning the favor and making out with him.

This kept on for a while, and was an explosion of weird passion between us. My hands were released and I grabbed onto the back of Tyler’s head and pulled the kiss in deeper.

We kept at it for a while. I was incredibly horny.

Out of nowhere, Tyler pulled away. I shot him a puzzled glance as he got off of me.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

Tyler had grabbed a coil of rope.

“Showing you another iconic bondage position.” He replied as he began organizing the rope and tossing the coils onto the bed.

I just watched as Tyler did his thing.

“Lay like you normally would on a bed, but in the middle.” He ordered.

I did as Tyler asked. He then grabbed two coils of ropes and tossed them up by my head. Tyler hopped up onto the bed and immediately grabbed one of my wrists. He wound the rope around it, and knotted it off. He then tightly pulled the rope to the crossbar on his headboard, pulled out any of the slack, tightening it up and stretching my arm out before knotting it off to the crossbar. He repeated the process with my other wrist and then sat back to enjoy his handiwork.

I tested my bonds, and sure enough, there was very little give at all. I looked at Tyler whom looked very pleased with himself.

“Where did you learn to tie knots with rope like this?” I asked, still trying to tug on the ropes holding my wrists.

“I was a boy scout most of my early life.” He responded, “They taught us all kinds of knot work. Little did I know then that it would really come in handy!” He said with a laugh.

“Well, it is certainly tight! No chance I am getting outta this!” I replied, truly impressed, and still horny.

Tyler turned his focus, looking down at my erection before speaking, “I know.” He said in a creepy tone.

“Dude why do ya gotta ruin the moment and say something in a creepy way like that?” I asked jokingly with a chuckle.

Tyler frowned with thought and said, “You look great.” Completely ignoring my sentiments.

“Well thank you! You are still acting kinda creepy though!” I replied.

“So hot...” Tyler whispered.

“Still creepy!” I answered.

“All tied up and helpless on my bed...mmmm” Tyler replied, again ignoring me intentionally.

“Even weirder!” I yelled.

Tyler then clamped a hand over my mouth.

“Shh shh shh.” He said using his free hand to hold a finger up to his lips.

“Quiet now my pet.” He said softly.

“Hmmph!” I yelled into his hand, flailing my legs around and rolling my eyes at him.

“Dont worry, you are mine now.” He said, tightening his grip over my mouth.

“Mmmph!” I groaned, again rolling my eyes at Tyler’s weirdness.

“Now lets get you finished up here.” Declared Tyler as he removed his hand gag and scooted down the bed.

“What are you doing?” I asked Tyler as he slid his fingers under the waistband of my briefs.

Tyler ignored my question.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” I yelled as he began to peel my briefs off.

“Giving you a surprise!” He said excitedly.

“What surprise? Come on man cut it out!” I yelled, bucking my hips wildly as my briefs made their way down my legs, my dick springing straight up.

Tyler again ignored my pleas, and finished pulling my briefs off from me.

“Okay okay okay! You can let me go now! This surprise has been great and all but -MMMMPH!” I moaned as Tyler had balled up my briefs and shoved them forcefully into my mouth, packing my mouth tightly and making my cheeks bulge out.

“HMMPH!” I yelled again in surprise. I didnt expect Tyler to gag me with my own underwear. Thank god they were clean.

“You talk to much. Just lay there, relax, and enjoy.” Said Tyler as he eyed me up and down.

“Mmmph! Hmmmpg mmm gmmph!” I moaned into my gag, tugging at my bonds as Tyler slid off the bed.

I watched Tyler grab two more bundles of thin cotton rope. He then tightly tied each of my socked feet to the corners of the bed and knotted them off. I was moaning into my gag like crazy, and trying to force my underwear out of my mouth.

Just as Tyler finished knotting off my second foot to the footboard, he began playing with and massaging my sock clad foot, commenting how sexy my helpless socked feet looked.

I successfully managed to spit my gag out.

“I really appreciate you tying me up again Tyler. I do. Want to go play some more video games?” I asked nervously as he looked up with an annoyed expression.

“Ah, wise guy huh?” He asked as he walked over to his dresser across from the bed.

“Yeah, you know, im loving this and all, but I think its time you untie me.” I replied.

“Hmmmm let me think about that...how about no.” Tyler responded as he grabbed a roll of white duct tape.

“Come on Tyler! You’ve had your fun!” I replied.

“Oh, its only beginning.” He said as he walked toward the bed and hopped up onto it, and began crawling to me.

My eyes grew wide, “No! You dont need to tape my mouth! Come on! No! Sto-mmmmmph!” I moaned as he had crammed my briefs back into my mouth. He then ripped off a strip of duct tape and smoothed it over my lips, followed by two more strips.

I was now completely helpless. Or so I thought.

“There!” Exclaimed Tyler. “No more complaining from the peanut gallery!” He continued with his excitement as I moaned into the gag and began tugging at my bonds.

“Poor helpless Ryan. Now you are finally mine.” He said gleefully.

“Mmmph!” I moaned into my gag. I saw Tyler eyeing me up and down from my head to my sock covered feet several times.

He got up from the bed and slipped out of his white transparent pants, leaving him in just his black batman t shirt, and white mesh see through briefs, that had compressed his full on erection against him, trapped under the briefs.

I began moaning and struggling wildly. I wasnt sure why he was taking his pants off. Tyler then spun the pants around like you would with a wet towel before you snapped them at someone.

Tyler then climbed back onto the bed and covered my eyes with the pants he had just been wearing, and wound them around my eyes a couple times before tying it off behind my head, effectively blindfolding me.

This added a more helpless and trapped feeling to me. I tugged at my bonds, moaning passionately into my gag. This blindfold sent me over the edge of being horny. I was ready to explode.

“Ready for some fun?” Whispered Tyler into my ear before licking my earlobe.

“Hmmmm mmph!” I moaned into my gag loudly, struggling against my bonds as much as I could, trying to play the victim role.

——————————

End of Chapter 6!

What is next for Tyler and Ryan! Find out in Chapter 7! Please continue leaving feedback! I love it! Thank you all!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Very hot! I really love how Tyler kept pushing until Ryan admitted his attraction. Plus, the way Tyler so easily manhandles Ryan is wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens now that our hapless not-so-straight model is subjected to Tyler's full attentions. Also sexy batman shirt with white mesh briefs is an interesting fashion choice that is surprisingly hot.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Very hot! I really love how Tyler kept pushing until Ryan admitted his attraction. Plus, the way Tyler so easily manhandles Ryan is wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens now that our hapless not-so-straight model is subjected to Tyler's full attentions. Also sexy batman shirt with white mesh briefs is an interesting fashion choice that is surprisingly hot.
Glad you enjoyed ;)

Tyler is definitely going to have fun showing Ryan the ropes! :twisted: :twisted:
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’m still enjoying it. It obviously breaks some sensible rules that you should have in such a realistic situation (safe words, Tyler giving Ryan time to come to terms with everything) and yet it feels more realistic than the “ideal situation”. Yes Tyler should C, Y, Z... but realistically, would he...?
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I’m still enjoying it. It obviously breaks some sensible rules that you should have in such a realistic situation (safe words, Tyler giving Ryan time to come to terms with everything) and yet it feels more realistic than the “ideal situation”. Yes Tyler should C, Y, Z... but realistically, would he...?
I think with how Ryan appeared upset to be getting untied and then confessing his attraction to Tyler that it was fine to pick it back up. Tyler knows that Ryan likes when Tyler pushes the boundaries.

I appreciate your feedback though! I will definitely take it into account with the next chapter!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago I’m still enjoying it. It obviously breaks some sensible rules that you should have in such a realistic situation (safe words, Tyler giving Ryan time to come to terms with everything) and yet it feels more realistic than the “ideal situation”. Yes Tyler should C, Y, Z... but realistically, would he...?
I think with how Ryan appeared upset to be getting untied and then confessing his attraction to Tyler that it was fine to pick it back up. Tyler knows that Ryan likes when Tyler pushes the boundaries.

I appreciate your feedback though! I will definitely take it into account with the next chapter!
Ah, it wasn’t meant as a negative and I think it came across that way 😳 what I meant was that, with a logical head on, Tyler should have sent Ryan home and told him they’d pick it up next time. And it’s easy for writing to fall into the trap of what we *should* do. But in reality he would have been swept up in Ryan’s emotion and been buoyed by that, so he probably would have carried on. So I liked how realistic it felt 😊
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Ah, it wasn’t meant as a negative and I think it came across that way 😳 what I meant was that, with a logical head on, Tyler should have sent Ryan home and told him they’d pick it up next time. And it’s easy for writing to fall into the trap of what we *should* do. But in reality he would have been swept up in Ryan’s emotion and been buoyed by that, so he probably would have carried on. So I liked how realistic it felt 😊
Oh no! I didnt take it negatively! I take all feedback seriously! I am glad you are enjoying still though! Yes, I think most would fall into that in real life haha
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 7:
———————

Man how things can change quickly. A couple days ago I was your typical 22 year old straight recent college graduate out on the hunt for ladies. Now here I am bound spread eagle, blindfolded and gagged to a guy I just met’s bed and having the time of my life.

I could feel Tyler slide off of the bed. I groaned in a confused tone into my gag. I then heard Tyler grabbing his tripod, clearly wanting to take some photo and video. I began playing into it, struggling against my ropes and groaning into my gag.

“And this is what happens to hot guys that lose a bet.” Said Tyler, clearly commenting to the camera.

“Hmmmph!” I groaned sadly.

“Hot guy loses bet. Hot guy gets bound to my bed.” He added.

I moaned into my gag again, still pretending to struggle and be upset for the camera, playing the victim role out.

“Look at these sexy little helpless socked feet.” Added Tyler, as he most likely got a close up of my feet tugging at their ropes.

He gave my right socked foot a playful tickle, causing me to yelp with surprise laughter into my gag as I tugged a little harder at my bonds as a knee jerk reaction.

I could actually sense Tyler as he was panning the camera up my tied up and helpless body.

“Our poor helpless Ryan.” He added. I moaned into my gag once more.

I then heard the clicking sound of Tyler locking the tripod back in place and then felt him slide onto the bed and straddle my hips.

“My oh my...what to do with such a hot stud tied to my bed and oh so helpless?” Teased Tyler as he ran a finger up and down my abs.

“Hmmmph!” I moaned again attempting to buck my hips into Tyler’s signaling what I wanted him to do. Tyler ignored my thrusts however and kept running his finger over my upper body in a tantalizing way.

“I think we play with him...thats what!” Said Tyler enthusiastically as he slid off of me and flipped over onto my side so that his body was apparently not blocking the shot of the camera.

Tyler then began to kiss, lick, and suck all over my body from my earlobes, down to my neck, pecs, then nipples and then all the way down my abs and onto my groin, taking his good old sweet time as I let out moans into my gag that shocked me even.

Slowly, Tyler made his way down to where my stiff member was and was kissing and licking all around it, but never touching it. It was driving me mad as I groaned into my gag.

“Is this what you want?” Asked Tyler as he used a hand to grope my balls and begin massaging them!

“Mmmmmph!” I let out a relieved moan as I nodded my head yes.

“Hmmm, guess not.” Said Tyler teasingly as he released his grip.

“NMMMPH MMM HMMMPH!” I moaned and began trying to buck my hips.

“Thats too bad! I could have given you some relief...oh well.” Replied Tyler as I continued struggling and yelling into my gag.

Tyler then shifted gears and began kissing down my left leg all the way down to my bound ankle and sock clad foot. He then began licking, kissing and sucking all around my exposed foot where the sock didnt cover. It actually felt amazing, and turned me on even more.

I could then feel a warm wet feeling over my socked toes. Tyler made a moaning sound as he began sucking on my sock covered toes.

After a short time, Tyler released his mouth from my sock covered toes. I could feel him shift around on the bed and he pulled my blindfold off. I looked up at his grinning face and groaned into my gag.

“Are you ready for the greatest blowjob of your life?” Asked Tyler excitedly. I nodded my head and moaned into my gag again.

“Good.” Said Tyler as he laid down with his socked feet by my face and his head down by my groin.

Without hesitation, Tyler then clamped his sock clad foot over my already gagged mouth.

“Hmmph! Mmm!” I moaned, trying to shake my head, but I couldnt do anything except inhale their smell.

Tyler quickly got to work after that, taking my erection into his mouth and swirling his tongue around my head before bobbing down. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt and I was going crazy and screaming into my gag.

It didnt take long. Maybe a minute tops, and I orgasmed like no other. Tyler pulled his mouth away just in time to finish me off with a handjob as I climaxed and shot my load all the way up onto my chest.

Tyler released his socked foot from my face and looked quite proud of himself as I laid on the bed, grunting into my gag, and my body slightly convulsing from the explosive orgasm.

Tyler then hopped off the bed, grabbed a towel from his bathroom and wiped me off. He then left me bound, gagged and naked on his bed while he went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

He then came back out and turned his camera off, still leaving me on the bed. I tried yelling at him through the gag but it was ignored.

Finally after a few more minutes, Tyler released my feet and wrists from the bed frame and I ungagged myself.

“How was that?” Asked Tyler.

“Amazing.” Was the only word I could think to utter.

Tyler then chuckled and said “Good, lets order some food.”

—————————

End of Chapter 7

What comes next for the weird dynamic duo of Tyler and Ryan? Stay tuned to find out!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I thought the way Tyler acted on video was hot, and how he teased Ryan. I can't wait to see this aftermath!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I thought the way Tyler acted on video was hot, and how he teased Ryan. I can't wait to see this aftermath!
I think so too! Tyler is going to come up with some good ideas I think! Glad you are enjoying and find it hot!
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

I just wanna say I love this story!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I appreciate Ryan fully accepting he was enjoying that 😊
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 8:
———————

After the amazing and intense bondage session, Tyler asked me if I needed to get dressed. I nodded and just tossed my t shirt back on and grabbed the pair of grey sweatpant shorts. Tyler and I then headed out and grabbed our food when it arrived. We finished eating and sat around talking for a while and joking around about the recent events.

After a while, we finally decided it was time to play some video games. We wound up playing Call of Duty again, on a harder setting.

After struggling through the first couple of missions, Tyler had to pause to go use the bathroom. He was gone for quite a while, so I just pulled out my phone and began playing a game on it while I waited. Night had began to fall and the room was illuminated only by the light coming from the tv screen.

I thought I heard a noise come from behind me. I twisted around in my gamer chair to look, but I didnt see anything.

“Tyler?” I asked and received no response. I shrugged it off and continued playing the game on my phone.

Just as fast as you could blink, I heard the sound of tape being ripped from a roll and before I could react, pink duct tape had been brought down in front of me, over my chest and trapping me to the chair. I yelled at Tyler as he passed the roll around my chest several times before ripping the strip from the roll and plastering it down over my chest.

“What the hell dude? I thought we were done with this for the night and were going to play some more Call of Duty?” I said, struggling against the tape.

“We’re still going to play Call of Duty, besides I thought this would be fun!” He exclaimed, his eyes beaming as he now began winding the pink tape around my wrists.

“How the hell am I supposed to keep playing like this?” I asked, lifting my bound wrists up to him.

Tyler said nothing as he lifted my hands up and placed the controller awkwardly into my hands.

“I’ll never be able to play well like thi-mmmph!” I groaned as Tyler shoved a little wash rag into my mouth, packing my mouth tightly and a portion of it hanging out of my mouth and drooping down by my chin.

“Make it work.” Tyler said, his boner mere inches from my face.

“Hmm mmph!” I groaned angrilly as Tyler ripped a strip of tape off and plastered it over my mouth, trapping the rag in and pinning the rest of it to my chin.

Tyler then knelt down by my feet and immediately began winding the duct tape around my ankles, tightly pinning my socked feet together. Now, just so you know, these gamer are very low, almost like sitting on the floor with a cushion and a backrest. My feet were now extended directly out in front of me as Tyler began to wind tape around my legs, just below my knees, and then also around my thighs.

After he ripped the tape from the roll, and plastered it to my thighs, he gave my erection a sensual rub tug for a few moments, eliciting some rather sexual grumbles from me from under my gag.

Tyler pulled his hand away and clapped happily as I struggled and moaned. He then scampered off and returned with his camera. He then placed a gaming headset on top of my head and began to record short videos and take photos of me pretending to play video games while bound and gagged.

After his desire for photos became obtained, he then stated, “Alright, lets play!” As he plopped back down on his gamer chair and unpaused the game.

With my hands bound I was not playing well at all. Tyler kept taunting me and asking me why I am not playing better. I wanted to talk trash back, but of course could only moan and groan which Tyler seemed to thoroughly enjoy.

I had a feeling there was going to be more to come for me being tied and gagged tonight.

——————————

End of Chapter!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yaaay, Tyler! Keep your prize under wraps!

Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention], this story died a death. I hope you're ok! Were you planning on continuing?
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago @ShortSocks, this story died a death. I hope you're ok! Were you planning on continuing?
Hey! I may continue it! Im not sure, the interest in the series seemed to fall off, so I stopped writing it!
JS_Photo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JS_Photo »

Great story! Just saw it for the first time. Would love it if you continued the further (bondage) adventures of Tyler and Ryan. I'm sure you can come up with some more activities for the new submissive and his master. More bondage positions and situations for Ryan!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic