Playing Armies (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rogerwoger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Playing Armies (f/m)

Post by rogerwoger »

PLAYING ARMIES - PART 1

Date: 1973

When I was 13 years old I had a best friend called Tim, he was about 6 months younger than me. Tim’s house used to back on to some fields so we generally spent a lot of time at his house, especially in the summer. There were quite a few other kids living near Tim so there was a little gang of us who used to hang out and play in the fields. I think at the time I was beginning to slightly show signs of outgrowing our little gang, however Tim had an older sister, Denise. She was 15 and was definitely outgrowing our little group and only hung out with us lot when she had nothing better to do. Denise was what used to be called a tomboy, and always commanded a lot respect from all the boys as she could climb trees and even went every Saturday morning to Judo classes, but just lately I had started to notice some changes in Denise, she was starting to look a little more feminine. I think it’s fair to say I was developing a crush on her but she showed no signs of similar feelings for me as far as I could see, but I was not giving up that easily.

To be continued.
Last edited by rogerwoger 6 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum and welcome to [mention]Xtc[/mention]'s League of TUG writers! ;)

Not bad for a first post!
Just remember that you need to gender tag your story. You'll notice that all the stories on this site are gender tagged on the title.

On another note, if I had to provide one point of constructive criticism, it would be to use Tim and Denise's names less often and provide us with more descriptive titles instead. Ex: the red haired boy, the maturing girl...etc.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Hope you enjoy your stay here!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good start. Playing army in a neighborhood field was a starting point for various TUGs in my childhood as well. Please continue.

At this point a gender tag seems unnecessary since there's been no tie-ups, but a word to the wise...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start. There is potential here. Thanks for coming on board.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
rogerwoger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rogerwoger »

PLAYING ARMIES - PART 2

Over the school summer holidays we had built a den in the fields, it was quite an elaborate construction built from odd things we had found in the ruins of an old farm house near by. Half of the den was below ground and half above, so you could just about stand up in it, I remember we even had an old piece of carpet on the floor, as dens go it was luxury. We would often play a game of what we called armies when there was enough of the gang around and this den always featured in these games either the headquarters, base camp or something similar.

This particular time Tim suggested we play armies again as there was enough of us around that afternoon. One of the variants of this game consisted of dividing up into two oposing armies, each side had to try and capture the other and put them in the prisoner of war camp, the den. Tim had made up numerous complicated rules which most of the time nobody remembered or adhered to. This game could also go on for hours and hours because the field was big had such long grass, trees and lots of bushes so it was often hard to actually find anybody most of the time. After much discussion the soldiers of two armies were decided upon. Denise was there, in a very grumpy mood and was threatening to go home, as she didn’t want to play this silly kids game. Tim very cleverly persuaded her as there was an odd number she could be the guard in the prisoner of war camp for both sides, she was clearly not exactly excited by this idea but she did agree to do it. I, on the other hand was much more enthusiastic, having suddenly had the idea of getting captured and being able to spend some time alone bonding and talking with Denise in the den, well that was my plan anyway.

To be continued . . .
Last edited by rogerwoger 6 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

An intriguing continuation.
Sounds like a fun game I would have liked to play during my preteen years! 8-)

Well done.
Looking forward to part III.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Plans often tend to go off the rails. I have a feeling something unplanned may happen here...
rogerwoger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rogerwoger »

PLAYING ARMIES - PART 3

The game started with one army disappearing into the field, after waiting five minutes, us, the opposing army would also go into the field and the game began. It took me a while to locate a member of the other army but I finally found Mike, he was only 11, he seemed pretty surprised that I didn’t put up much of a fight or even try to capture him, he told me I had been captured and he would now take me to the prisoner of war camp, great I thought, I hoped it didn’t look too obvious. We arrived at the den to find Denise sitting by the entrance looking very bored, but also very pretty I remember thinking. I was pleased to find there were no other prisoners, so it was just me and Denise sitting inside the den after Mike had disappearad, perfect I thought.

Denise was moaning about having to play these stupid games with her brother and his stupid friends, I choose to ignore the stupid friends part and agreed that I also was getting a bit fed up with playing armies. She was really in a foul mood and said she was probably going to go home very soon. My plan of trying to connect with Denise was not going particularly well, none of my attempts of conversation seemed to be working. Maybe it was just a bad day, or that she wasn’t interested in me, the reality was that it was both. I don't give up easily but I was starting to think Denise was not going to be my first girlfriend after all as I had so much hoped, well certainly not in the mood she was in today anyway. After about twenty minutes I decided to call it a day and get myself out of this rather awkward situation by making my escape from the prisoner of war camp. I stood up and declared “I’m out of here!, I’m escaping!”

I got half way across the den towards the entrance when my legs were suddenly pulled from under me and I hit the floor hard, even though it had carpet on the floor underneath was hard ground and it hurt. Denise jumped on me and then sat on my back pressing my face into the carpet, I was surprised and totally shocked by this sudden attack and strange behaviour, particularly as she had just been telling me she wasn’t interested in playing these childish games. “You’re not going anywhere, you are a prisoner of war!” she announced.

To be continued. . .
Last edited by rogerwoger 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
rogerwoger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rogerwoger »

PLAYING ARMIES - PART 4

Two things went through my mind . . . Denise was maybe two years older than me and goes to judo classes but I was a boy, and boys don't get beaten by girls!, secondly a little playful wrestling with Denise might be rather fun, maybe things were looking up here after all.

I pushed myself up on my hands and sent her sprawling back on the floor behind me, now I would show her. Before I could fully straighten up she had kicked my legs from under me and I was back on the ground again, she then landed on my back knocking the wind out of me and grabbed my hand and started pushing it up my back, every time I struggled she twisted my wrist, I didn't say anything but it really hurt. She seemed to be reaching for something behind her, I took this opportunity while she had slightly loosened her grip, I pulled away, scrambled to my feet and spun round ready to fight.

Denise was already on her feet and standing between me and the den entrance holding the end from a long reel of old electrical cable, one the many items of scavenged junk we had used in building the den. Now more determined than ever, and just very slightly angry, I leapt at her, I don't know what went wrong but she somehow she side stepped me, grabbed my arm and before I knew it I was face down on the floor yet again. Her knees dug painfully into the bottom of my back as she landed on top of me and again pushed my arm up my back while twisting my wrist. I could feel something being wrapped around my wrist, obviously it was the electrical cable, this was not going at all well.

Final part to follow soon. . .
Last edited by rogerwoger 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rogerwoger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rogerwoger »

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=8800 time=1528204668 user_id=73]
Welcome to the forum and welcome to @Xtc's League of TUG writers! ;)

Not bad for a first post!
Just remember that you need to gender tag your story. You'll notice that all the stories on this site are gender tagged on the title.

On another note, if I had to provide one point of constructive criticism, it would be to use Tim and Denise's names less often and provide us with more descriptive titles instead. Ex: the red haired boy, the maturing girl...etc.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Hope you enjoy your stay here!
[/quo[mention]Xtc[/mention]

Thanks for the comments . . . I have just made a few tweaks, hopefully improvements :)
rogerwoger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rogerwoger »

PLAYING ARMIES - PART 5

As hard as I could I tried to resist her pulling my other wrist back behind my back, but I couldn’t and I could now feel the cable being wrapped around both my wrists making any further resistance on my part very difficult and ineffective. All the time I was laughing and keeping up the banter telling her I would be out of this and escaping in a matter of minutes, I certainly wasn’t going to let her think she had won. My only previous experience of being tied up was when I was about eight, in a game I was tied to a tree by a couple of friends, I think it took me all of a minute to get free. I thought this might be a bit more difficult but I wasn’t overly worried at that point.

I thought that was it but Denise carried on, I felt more cable going around my arms above the elbows, then she sat on my legs and started wrapping cable around me just above the knees. When that was done I felt cable tightening around my ankles. She finally stood up and announced I no longer needed a guard as I couldn’t escape now so she was going home, then she was gone and I was alone. That was the first chance I had to wriggle and test the cable, it felt like my arms and legs had been welded together, it was tight, uncomfortably tight. As I tried to flex my legs everything got even tighter, particularly around my wrists, I could only assume I was tied up with one long length of cable and everything was connected.

I struggled trying to find some slack but there wasn’t any, I couldn’t even use my arms to help me lever myself up as it felt like they were attached to the cable above my knees. It was beginning to dawn on me that I couldn’t get out of this without help, it was a strange feeling of not only helplessness but also humiliation at being put this situation by a girl. Every movement seemed to make the cable tighter, I was beginning to get worried and started shouting for help even though it was unlikely anybody would hear. About twenty minutes or so later I heard voices, it was Tim and another kid called Kevin, apparently Denise had told them before she went home what had happened and said I might need some help. It took Tim more than 15 minutes to get me out of the tightly knotted cable, Kevin, who I had already taken a dislike to, just sat and watched as Tim tried to get me free, laughing at how I had been overpowered and rendered helpless by a girl. I still remember how embarrassed I was to this day, although I was to get my revenge on Kevin but that’s another story.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well told. Thanks for posting.

And when will we be hearing about your revenge on Kevin?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic