Dangerous stunt(M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dangerous stunt(M)

Post by Boocola »

I posted this on the other tug site, I was bored, so I put on a shirt and pantyhose, wrapped one side of a karate belt around one ankle, cinched it, then wrapped the other side around the other ankle cinching it leaving six inches of, so I can walk.

I got my Handcuffs, cuffed one wrist, then placing the key on a bar that was sternum length to me, I picked up a plastic bag, then walked to the other side of the garage, put it over my head to cover my face, wrapped another karate belt around my neck pinning the bag, cuffed the other wrist behind my back.

I walked over to the bar with the key to the cuffs on it, bent over reached out with my cuffed hands grabbed the key, as I turned the key to fit in the key hole, the key slipped out of my hand on to the floor, since I couldn't see, I had to feel around with my stockinged feet, my air was running out, I couldn't feel the key.

The last time this happened, I stretched out my neck to get the bag out of the belt, so I could breath while I kept feeling for the key, I couldn't get an opening to get air through this time, I am thinking, 'f$$@ing great, I'm going to die dressed like this,' I gave up, I never panicked, I was ready to die.

A second later, my left arm pulled, snapping the cuff off the chain, grabbing the plastic ripping it off my face, I started breathing regularly, looked down for the key, found it, if I swept my foot out an inch, I would have felt it, I got frustrated, because I had to break another pair of handcuffs, the year was 2001, I never pulled a stunt like that again.
SNAFU
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

First rule of TUGs: Safety.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I reckon its always useful to have cautionary tales on board.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic