Max strikes back (mm/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Max strikes back (mm/m)

Post by beserkade12 »

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=41117#p41117

I know I’m writing this soon after the previous story but I’m in the mindset to talk about it now so here it is! 😅

This takes place a year after the events of my previous story (linked above if you want to read). Max and I had gone to separate colleges but we still saw each other all the time because we lived so close to each other. Our time hanging out together had evolved from gaming after class to going to parties and trying to start a band. Even though we hadn’t experienced any TUGs for a full year, I was sick of hearing about the time Max tied me up in his bedroom. Considering it got posted on Facebook, I heard constant teasing from my classmates about it and was relieved to be free of it when I left high school. That didn’t stop Max from drunkenly bringing it up at house parties and embarrassing me whenever I was trying to talk to cute guys or girls. Occasionally I’d have to cover his mouth before he shouted about it to all my new college friends, but it never went any further than that.

So one night we were out at a party and me and Max were pretty wasted. I had my eye on a cute guy from my politics class. He had a Led Zeppelin shirt on and this really nice long curly dark hair. Max noticed I had my eye on him and told me to go talk to him, but being fairly shy I didn’t have the guts to go over and start a conversation. The night came to an end, with Max somehow avoiding the urge to bring up our bondage experience, and I left without Max to go home. Max said he was going to stay behind with some of his mates and use a fake ID to go to a bar. It wasn’t a long walk back to my house so I wasn’t bothered.

On my way back I had nearly reached my house and was getting ready to go to bed and watch Netflix...when suddenly I was grabbed from behind. Someone had their arm grasping my torso, holding my arms so that I couldn’t move them and their hand covered my mouth tightly. I began to panic as I thought I was genuinely being kidnapped and put up a mighty but useless struggle as they began to drag me back up to the top of the street. It was only after I was pulled into a familiar driveway that I realised it was Max. He gave me a hell of a fright though and I continued to put up a struggle against him as I was dragged to his front door.

When we got to the door, Max kicked on it twice (his mum was doing night shifts so he wasn’t worried about noise) and then he leaned to my ear and whispered “you’re welcome in advance.” Then the door opened and who should be standing in the doorway but the cute guy from the party. He grinned at me and picked up my feet, helping Max carry me through to the living room. I looked up at Max still holding me firmly and he chuckled at me, I think he noticed that I was struggling a lot less now that the cute guy (who’s name I later found out was John) was assisting him in kidnapping me. I did call out for help a bit though, so after dropping me on the carpet Max made sure to firmly cover my mouth again while John rested his foot on my back.

Shortly after, Max set to grabbing whatever household items he could find to keep me tied up. Meanwhile, John sat down on top of me handgagging me and telling me that Max told him I had a crush on him. I got very excited and even more so when Max brought in a supply of items to keep me tied up. He set them down on the floor. He had found a bag of sponges, a roll of black industrial grade tape (though there wasn’t much left), some washing up gloves (no idea what he was planning there), some towels, a few scarves, some belts and all of it was stacked on top of a basket full of used clothes. The boys set to work.

My wrists were covered by two thin socks, essentially balling them into fists, and then they were crossed behind my back and tied together with a scarf. They then moved on to my elbows which were pushed as closely together as they could go with a second scarf, I yowled in pain when they did this but they both told me to shut up and carried on tying me up tightly. My legs were tied together with a folded up towel and my thighs were tied with a pair of joggers. John then had the idea of tying the loose leg of the jogger up past my crotch and then attaching that (with some improvised help from the duct tape) to a belt which kept my arms firmly attached to my torso. Another pair of joggers was then tied around the back of the belt and connected to the original pair of joggers, which made for a really tight crotchrope that didn’t take long to start driving me crazy. The last touch was a pair of socks which they forced over both of my feet at the same time.

I was almost completely immobilised, I could move my knees but that was about it. Max came over and turned me so my head faced the ceiling. He straddled me while John grabbed another sock from the basket and tauntingly lowered it into my mouth. I clamped my lips shut but it only took John holding my nostrils closed for me to give in and open up. He stuffed the sock in and covered my mouth with a sponge. It was a weird feeling but it didn’t give me any room to spit the gag out, especially when Max got out the duct tape and starting wrapping it around my head. The socks were a bit foul, but not nearly as bad as the ones I was fed by Max last time.

The two laughed at me and Max commented on how much of a helpless damsel I am, mentioning to John that he tied me up last year (I knew he couldn’t resist going the night without mentioning it). Max left the room for a minute and John got right up in my face and kissed me on my gagged mouth, teasing me and telling me I was his slave. He pinched my nose shut and I struggled for air (though I could still breathe slightly through the sponge). It was when he was doing this that I realised how little I could move. I had been putting up quite a struggle and I could not so much as move my arms from side to side and when I tried I got a tight feeling on the crotchrope.

I felt very comfortable in my bondage despite how tight it was. I think I must have been left there for about an hour before Max decided to go to bed. He didn’t go to untie me though, instead he asked John if he still wanted to take me with him. Max turned to me and asked if I wanted to go home with John tonight. Blushing, I nodded my head yes. As it so happened, John had his car parked up the road as he never drank.

I felt very nervous as John and Max took me outside to John’s car and placed me in the passengers seat. John joked about how he hoped no police cars would drive by while he was kidnapping me. Max waved me off as John drove away, with me his bound and gagged prisoner. When driving to John’s house, he started telling me about who he was. He wanted to go to University of Oxford, he played drums and he was a fan of bondage. He seems really nice. My heart was pounding.

When we got to his house he dragged me out of his car and made me hop to the front door. He stood behind me to make sure I didn’t fall and kept his arm around me as we went to his bedroom inside. His house was a bungalow, so thankfully getting to the bedroom wasn’t too hard.

When I arrived in his bedroom he picked me up and dropped me onto a study chair. He closed the door and opened up his wardrobe and I was amazed to see a huge supply of bondage gear. He definitely wasn’t lying about being a fan of bondage, he had special rope of different lengths, a gimp mask, blindfolds, whips, ballgags of all different colours, handcuffs, nipple clamps, you name it! He picked out a big red ballgag and a whip and walked over to me slowly.

I’m gonna leave it here because the rest of it isn’t really appropriate for this section but safe to say it was a great night! I didn’t get free for a good few hours and it was definitely the most extreme bondage I’ve ever found myself in. We did date on/off throughout first year of college and he introduced me to things like leather and breathplay. I made sure to thank Max for setting us up together at that party. Sadly we all grew apart in second year due to us concentrating hard on our exams and then university happened. I do have a few other stories about being tied up but these were the two main ones.

Thanks for reading!
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for posting this! Your crush on John was adorable and its nice knowing that you had further experiences. Too bad you lost contact with Max
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

cj2125 wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for posting this! Your crush on John was adorable and its nice knowing that you had further experiences. Too bad you lost contact with Max
Thanks v much 😊 Yeah it was a great few months when that happened
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I wonder what other experiences you have to share?
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for posting that story too, it sounded like a lot of fun. I mean, being kidnapped must be terrifying at first, but as there was no danger, I imagine it to be a pretty cool memory.

I would like to read more of your stories, if you find the time to write them.

Also, welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for sharing this second experience with us, mate!
Really enjoying the use of socks here.

Well written.
Hope to see more from you as well (even if you only have works of fiction left to share).
Also hope you'll stay on board and become a regular participant from now on.

Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

Cool story! Thanks!
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago I wonder what other experiences you have to share?
Don’t have a lot unfortunately. There were a couple of times when I was younger and I could talk about what it was like when John tied my up on later occasions. That would be more for the adult section though
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for posting that story too, it sounded like a lot of fun. I mean, being kidnapped must be terrifying at first, but as there was no danger, I imagine it to be a pretty cool memory.

I would like to read more of your stories, if you find the time to write them.

Also, welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here.
It definitely added to the intensity of the experience 😂. Thanks I appreciate the feedback I’ll try and write more when I can.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for sharing this second experience with us, mate!
Really enjoying the use of socks here.

Well written.
Hope to see more from you as well (even if you only have works of fiction left to share).
Also hope you'll stay on board and become a regular participant from now on.

Cheers!
Cheers boss. I hadn’t considered that but writing some fiction stories could be fun. I’ll get on it when I can. I’ll take part when I can, loving this site!
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

sarumansauron wrote: 4 years ago Cool story! Thanks!
Thanks for giving it a read 😊
bobbybop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bobbybop »

Would you be willing to write what happened later that night in the adult section, would love to know
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

bobbybop wrote: 4 years ago Would you be willing to write what happened later that night in the adult section, would love to know
Yeah can do. I’m preparing to write about another time with Max in the adult section so I’ll give a quick mention of what happened at the start or maybe the end of the story
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another brilliant story
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Brilliant! What an introduction to meeting a new friend. Thanks for sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic