The Start of it All. f/m...m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gothic Viper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Start of it All. f/m...m/f

Post by Gothic Viper »

It was a few weeks after the last story. I woke up on a late Friday, early Saturday morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. I looked at the clock and saw it was a little before six in the morning "well I guess I'm not getting anymore sleep" I mumbled as I got up.
Dressed in a black tank top and white cotton pajama pants with purple stripes, I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, the hard floor cold under my bare feet.

I looked into the mirror, my black hair as been cut to neck length with the ends barely brushing my shoulders. I brushed my hair so it wouldn't ben so messy, then I applied some black eyeliner for my green eyes. I then took my time painting my nails a dark purple, mostly because it was something to do. When I was done I than went down the stairs and into the livingroom.

I sat on the couch and turned the TV on, then I leaned against the armrest with my back and stretched my legs out, my feet resting on the other armrest as I crossed my ankles. It wasnt long until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, then Luke appeared.
Had turned fourteen at this time, his hair as grown out a little, having to brush the ends to the side to keep out of his eyes. Wearing a white shirt and red basketball shorts, Luke slightly smiles and says "morning Nicole."
"Morning" I replied, I saw he had some rope in his right hand then looked back into his eyes.

"I-I was wondering.." Luke says as he held the ropes infront of him, I took notice how shy he was acting. "I mean, just a little fun and something to do" Luke says as he looks at me.
I sighed and I held my hands out. "Oh no, I mean, you want to tie me up?" Luke says. I grin and shrug "sure, if you like." Luke smiled and handed me the ropes as I got up.
Luke turned around and presented his hands behind his back, and I circled his wrists four times before I tied the rope, then i circled the ends between his hands twice and tied it off. "Hows that?" I asked
"Perfect" Luke replied as he twisted his hands some. Then Luke sat on the couch, and I bent down and tied his ankles together.

"There" I said, then I went back and sat down on the couch next to Luke. I leaned back to the back of the couch and and crossed my arms, using my feet to bring the foot rest closer so I could rest my feet on it. I'll watch Luke out of the corner of my eyes as he gently tugs at the ropes, after a few minutes he lay on his side and rest his head on the arm rest, legs bent up a little.

I noticed Luke wasnt struggling much, so I turned to look and noticed his eyes were staring at my feet. I looked at my feet, then back to him. Luke looked at me then quickly to the TV. I shrugged and looked at the TV, watching some of that early Saturday morning cartoons. Few minutes had past before I felt Luke placing his legs onto my lap. I didnt take much notice until Luke started to squirm slightly.

I looked down for a moment, watching how Luke's toes wiggle as he pull against the rope binding his ankles. I looked at Luke, saw his eyes darted away. "So what are you looking at?" I ask teasingly
"Nothing, just looking around" Luke said. Luke continued to wiggle around some, my eyes going back to the TV and back down at Luke's squirming bound bare feet.
I slowly looked at Luke, and saw his eyes looking at my feet again.

"Are my toes pretty?" I asked as I wiggle my toes, i saw Luke's cheeks go red "i-I ummm. Yeah they are pretty" he says. Luke looks at me and says "can I tell you a secret?" I shrugged as I say "sure okay."
"Well, this is weird I know, but..."

Well to make it a long story short, Luke explained that he had a attraction for feet. He noticed it in the second grade, and later on when he got his computer in his room, Luke would look around online for pictures. Luke's favorite place to visit was deviantart, where he eventually started seeing all the bondage themed photos with the tickling and stuff.
Years of being addicted to this drived Luke prank Mike by tying him up at his house one day, that started this game of tying each other.

"What does Mike think about all this?" I asked.
Luke replies "he dosent know all this. Mike just knows I like tying up and being tied up."
"So why are you telling me all this?"
"Well, I hoped you would understand I guess." Luke says, I can tell his cheeks getting red again. I grin at the sight of this. I felt pity too and so I shrugged as I say "well, everyone has their own thing" I say, not really know what to say.

"Do you like being tied up?" Luke ask looking at me. I thought of the few times the boys tied me up, I didnt really think of it anymore than as a fun prank. I scrambled for the words to describe this to Luke, but for some reason I wanted to impress him. "I, enjoy well enough" I manage to say, a little embarrassed of my own answer.
"So what if we switched places?" Luke asks. I thought for a moment before I started to untie his ankles.

Once Luke was free, I stood up so he could tie my hands behind my back. Once he was done, Luke had me sit back on the couch and lifted my legs onto the footrest. I watch Luke tie my ankles together as I lay back into the cushion of the couch. When Luke was done, he didnt hide his secret much now as Luke had his eyes on my feet.
He looked at me, all I did was stare back at him. Luke than look back down at my feet and gently stroke the side of my left foot with his index finger. The tickling sensation hit me and I jerk my legs back, I looked at Luke before I look back down and moved my feet back infront of him.

Luke ran off, then came back with more rope. He wrapped rope around my legs and the footrest, then tied it off. I strain against the ropes, seeing my legs were secured to the footrest. Luke looked at me "is this okay?" I nod my head as Luke moved infront of me. He sat on his knees facing me, made me felt a little uncomfortable how he was just looking at the bottoms of my feet but I kept quiet.

Luke then gently ran a finger down my foot, making me yelp. The ropes kept me from jerking my foot back, which Luke took advantage of this and grin up at me as he started to gently tickle me.
I started to giggle, then laughing as I squirm around. It wasnt long before I started begging to stop, which Luke immediately did "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Luke said as he stood up.
I calmed down my breathing, wasnt sure how to respond.
"This was stupid, I'm sorry I'll untie you now" Luke said as he started to untie my legs and ankles. I moved so he could untie my hands, than he immediately sat on the other couch.

I felt bad, I could tell he was embarrassed and all but didnt know what to say or do. I sat back and crossed my arms as I watched Luke for a moment. He kept his eyes on the TV, cheeks red as a cherry. I started to think what to do before I moved over to the other couch with him "Luke, I'm fine. Sure it maybe a little odd, but I'm sure there are a lot of people that are the same way. Just hiding because of how others may judge them." I say this as I look at him.
Luke looked back at me and asked "so, you dont think I'm weird?"

I thought of the words carefully before I answered "different...yes. weird, well who am I to say you're weird? Definitely not more weird than me."
Luke smiles and says as he lays his hand on mine "thanks. But, you're not weird at all, I dont know why you say that"
"Oh please, I'll be in all black in the middle of summer with a black umbrella. I'm Halloween year round."
"Nothing wrong with that." Luke says.
I grin and grip his hand, only to jerk my hand away when Mike walks in at that moment.

Shirtless, only wearing red pajama pants. Mike grins as he sits on the other couch and says "see you two are getting along. When is the wedding?"
"Oh shut up" I say as I cross my arms. Luke sits up and says "about time you woke up."
"I've been awake" Mike says "just decided to stay in bed until now. So what you two doing?"
"Just talking" I said.
"Right" Mike said in a sarcastic voice, then he picked up one of the pieces of rope and says "it seems like it was more than just talk. More like the two lovers had some fun."

Me and Luke looked at each other, then grinned as we nodded our heads. We got up and ran towards Mike...

"That should keep you quiet" I said as I tied a red scarf behind Mike's head, holding a handkerchief in his mouth. "Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr!" Mike say as he squirm around on the floor, hogtied with the rope that was used on me, gagged and blindfolded with scarves.
I sat on the couch and rested my feet on the footrest, and smiled at Luke as he sat next to me.
"How long should we keep him like that?" I asked. "Oh maybe an hour" Luke replied.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

This sounds as though occasional games may progress.....

Thanks for sharing - enjoyed it!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice!! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
HikariYagami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HikariYagami »

Enjoyable experience. Thanks for writing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic