My first time m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1232

My first time m/f

Post by Deleted User 1232 »

Okay so i’m fairly new to this site so i figured not only to set out an introduction to myself but also my first introduction to participating in tying up.

So i’m 25 and grew up with 2 siblings and my parents, i always found it difficult making friends with new people and started to grow apart from my family....sucks i know but hey thats life right. So anyway i first started becoming intrigued by bondage whilst watching movies growing up, you would have the occasional movie with some girl tied up and i would sit there and think....that looks interesting. I began searching online and upon finding websites with pictures and videos i became even more interested, unfortunately my family are boring so i couldn’t talk to them about it etc etc. So i had to keep it hidden......then i found my ex (didn’t end badly), great girl, odd personality but very cool. We got along great and in the early stages of our relationship when either of us had to work we would joke about kidnapping each other.....but it then became a very frequent joke.

So one day we were hanging out and i mentioned to her about it, out of curiosity asked her if she would ever want to try being tied up, to my suprise she said yes and had done previously but said wasn’t very good as was with her ex, so i asked if she’d interested in trying......she said “yes absolutely”. We spoke bit more about it and we decided to give it a try.

So for our first time i didn’t want to use rope or string etc as my knots were terrible and if wanted this to work well didn’t want it to be too loose, so we decided upon tape. I didn’t like the idea of hands infront as i feel its too easy to grab things that could help you in your escape so i put her wrists crossed behind her back and began to tape, about 5 or 6 times behind her back. The feeling i got from this was “wow! This is awesome!”, what shocked me more was she wasn’t even attempting to escape or complain about it, she just sat there like it was nothing, like it was normal, i asked her if she wanted out but she said no so we sat there and talked for maybe half an hour and we decided to let her go and watch a movie.......not the most interesting but i can tell you now, it made our relationship alot more interesting which led to more instances happen.

Hope this wasn’t too boring for everybody and hope you had a good read :)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Not boring! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site.
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Not boring at all. Thanks for making a contribution to the site. That's the most important thing -- keeping this site alive.

Welcome aboard!

Den
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, it must be nice to have a willing partner 8-)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for posting, and as others said, such experiences are not boring to read.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate!

Just be sure to add "M/F" to the title before the mods tell you to ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Thanks for sharing this with us, mate!

Just be sure to add "M/F" to the title before the mods tell you to ;)
Or does it for you. oops. Too late.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic