My First Real TUG M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My First Real TUG M/M

Post by Blakenome1999 »

(this is gonna be more along the lines of a Storytime than an actual narrative. but it was an amazing experience so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed living it.)

So, me and this guy (let’s call him Jack) who is also on this site have been talking for a good two months and i found out that he is actually attending a university that is only an hour from me. So we make plans to meet on a Saturday afternoon. The night before i pack three lengths of rope, a fresh roll of duct tape, a cowboy hat (why not) and a few new bandanas. The drive down was super quick and I nearly got lost trying to find parking, but after half an hour I finally get to his dorm. Immediately i throw the bag down and he looks through it as i thaw out from the cold air outside. He pulls out everything and grabs the roll of duct tape first.
“Wanna start easy?” he smirks
“Sure!” i eagerly reply”
“Sit down on the floor and lay your legs out” he orders me.

I sit down and put my legs together, he lifts them and wraps over a dozen times around my ankles. He goes behind me and does twice that many wraps around my wrists going both around and between. He tells me to move around a bit and my feet start slipping. He takes off my socks and tapes my bare feet together. He then tapes my knees and chest. Then he takes one of my socks and smells a little.
“Jesus, this smells awful! Open up!” he shoves the sock into my mouth and makes half a dozen wraps around my head with the tape. He finishes it off by taking a strip of fabric from my bag and blindfolding me with it. I struggle a little bit and grunt to him but i can’t get out. And i come to find out. Even he knew he went overboard with my wrists. He spends the next five minutes with scissors trying to cut my arms free. Afterwards he removes the rest of the bindings and I stretch out my limbs.
“For both of our first times that wasn’t so bad.” i state.
“Round two?” he asks holding up a length of rope.
I lay back down on my stomach and he pulls my hands behind my back.
“Ooh forceful… I like it.” i smirk.

He ties my hands and elbows together. He crosses my ankles and ties them as well. He connects my wrists and ankles with the third rope and pulls tight. I look up at him and roll my eyes. “Are you gonna gag me or not?”
“You know i don’t your judgement right now.” he takes the fabric and blindfolds me again. Then I hear him say “open up” and without reacting I’m cleave gagged with one of the bandanas. He finishes it off by wrapping more duct tape around my head.
I pull on the ropes and I am once again helpless. I can’t get out if I tried. Next thing I knew I was feeling fingers in my side and in my feet and in my armpits… but I’m not ticklish. Jack keeps trying and trying. “You’re not ticklish are you?” i shake my head and shrug as much as I can while hogtied. He unties me again.

Then he asks if I have any ideas and I look over at the chair at his desk. I pull it out and sit in it without saying anything. He uses ropes to tie my ankles, wrists, and chest. Of course the next thing is a cleave gag and the blindfold. I look in his direction and mumble “you’re not very hands on, are you?” he responds by pulling my shirt up and placing a strip of duct tape on my nipples. Then I hear him step back and I hear “smile” and clicks from his phone’s camera. Turns out he’s been taking pictures the whole time. Once again, he unties me and I’m disappointed. I’m starting to worry that this is the trend for this session. But then, it escalates.

Next I sit back on the floor and look at him. He looks at me and says “you know what, i’m just gonna make it up as I go.” first he ties my legs while i’m sitting criss-cross. Then he tied my hands behind my back. Then he blindfolds me so he can’t see my “judging eyes”. All of a sudden i’m feeling ropes pull my arms to my back, by legs to my chest, and my hands between my shoulder blades. I’m curled up and i can’t move at all. He cleave gags me and places the cowboy hat on my head. Now that i’m tied into a rolling ball, he discovers great pleasure in pushing me over and watching me try to get back up. After ten minutes of this I retaliate by headbutting him in the arm. He leaves me tied up like this and examines his work,
“So what can I do to you now?” he ponders.
I muffle “you can pull my hair” and he grabs the top of my hair and starts moving me in all different directions. Pushing me over, lifting me to my knees, making me nod ‘yes’ and ‘no’ to questions he asked me.
“This is fun, it’s like your own little leash” he keeps playing with me like a toy while i just moan and submit. He leaves me to a while and pulls me in different directions. “This is your motivation to get out”
“ih cnt!”
“Well i guess i’m just gonna have to get your password wrong and lock your phone.”
Suddenly i start struggling and manage to get my feet free, i start to struggle to my knees and then i’m tackled to the ground. “That was a trick! You fell for it!” he sits on my back and ties my legs back up and hogties me again. I’m stuck again and my face is at his knees.
“So what now?” he asks again.
I mumble, “you can pinch my nipples” just thinking the first thing off the top of my head.
He flips me over and starts lightly pinching my right nipple, then my left, then both. He keeps teasing me pinching harder and harder each time. Twisting and pulling.
“Well you may not be ticklish but I found a new way to make you struggle.” i can hear his smirk. He keeps pinching and twisting and i’ve gone from moaning to yelling into my gag. After about a half hour of this he only lets me go because my hands started turning blue. He ties me a few different ways and with my new found weaknesses, he pulls my hair and pinches my nipples to get me to do what he wants.

But the biggest moment was the finale, I’m in the middle of escaping from my last tie and as I’m escaping he’s wrestling me and retying me while i try to make it as hard as possible for him. I end up fully bound, wrists, elbows, ankles, knees. And gagged with my sock and a bandana. I’m on my stomach and i roll away from Jack but he grabs my nipple, twists and pulls, saying “oh no no, you’re staying where i can see you.” he kept pulling my hair getting me to sit up and twisting my nipples to make me squirm. It got to a point where I was laying on my back between his legs while he kept pinching and twisting harder and harder. I would roll around and yell into my gag but he would keep going and going. Every once in a while he would ask if i was ok and i would nod and he’d resume nipple torturing me. This went on for almost an hour. I’d try to roll away and he’d grab my hair and lead me back to his lap. Eventually he asked one more time if I wanted to be untied and after saying no five times he pinched and twisted hard enough that I had no choice but to say yes and have him untie me. We took a minute to clean up all the supplies and then we went to the University Cafeteria to eat and that’s when we parted ways and I drove back home.

I am currently writing this just hours after they happened. I hope we can have another session, especially now that he knows how to mess with me and make me squirm.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great story! Nice that you could find someone to play with and things went well between you two! Let's hope you have more sessions with him in the future (and post more stories of course :D )
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Love this dude! Sounds like you and whoever jack is had a great time together.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice to read this Blake! Boy, you sure have been writing a lot lately!

The sockgag was, as usual, especially enjoyable.

That was quite action-packed for a first TUG.
I've initiated a handful of guys to this stuff, but always spent at least an hour or two talking, drinking and getting them calmer and more comfortable before showing them the ropes. Usually involves having fun and showing them what it's about. Taking baby steps. Real initiation comes the second time around.

I wonder if the next time you and this mysterious "Jack" meet, he'll give you the honours of chewing and gagging on his own socks 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 125

Post by Deleted User 125 »

Great to hear you had such fun. Hoping to have my first session soon as well hopefully it goes as well as yours.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

was a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent introduction to TUGs. Finding a friend like Jack is a rare and wonderful thing. It seems he's happy topping you and you have no desire to turn the tables which makes it a truly fortunate match. Thank you for posting. I hope to hear more soon.
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

That's an awesome first experience. I hope to hear more stories from you.
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Wow sounds great! How did you guys meet if you don't mind me asking?
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Gaggedlad wrote: 6 years ago Wow sounds great! How did you guys meet if you don't mind me asking?
On here actually. I jokingly asked “hey does anyone wanna kidnap me?” And he replied and a couple months later this happened
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Blakenome1999 wrote: 6 years ago
Gaggedlad wrote: 6 years ago Wow sounds great! How did you guys meet if you don't mind me asking?
On here actually. I jokingly asked “hey does anyone wanna kidnap me?” And he replied and a couple months later this happened
Wow. In that case... Does anyone want to be kidnapped? Haha!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Gaggedlad wrote: 6 years ago
Blakenome1999 wrote: 6 years ago
Wow. In that case... Does anyone want to be kidnapped? Haha!
Me lol
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

i guess now that this is months old and the notifications stopped that i should come on out and say that i was the mysterious captor >:3
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Quadpen wrote: 5 years ago i guess now that this is months old and the notifications stopped that i should come on out and say that i was the mysterious captor >:3
Hehe the secret’s out! 😱
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This was fun to read about you guys connecting. Even better knowing it was the result of you posting a comment about getting kidnapped. Thanks for sharing the experience. I hope we will get to about more fun you guys have together.
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

Blakenome1999 wrote: 5 years ago
Quadpen wrote: 5 years ago i guess now that this is months old and the notifications stopped that i should come on out and say that i was the mysterious captor >:3
Hehe the secret’s out! 😱
;)
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

I'm glad to hear you guys met up and Quadpen- you sound like a fun guy to play with.

One of the nice things about communities like this is finding like minded people in person to meetup with locally.... even though it's pretty rare unfortunately.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic