First expearence (F/FFF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First expearence (F/FFF)

Post by Bg2000 »

Hey guys! This is my first story ever. This situation happened when I was in 5th grade. Im a freshman in college now, so this story is based on my memory. I do remember most of it though. All names in this story will just be abriviated by the first letter of their name for privacy purposes.

It all started when H invited a bunch of us girls over for her birthday. We spent the night and in the morning we were going to go bowling. We were all sitting in a circle and we were messing with duct tape. Mind you, this was when duct tape EVERYTHING was a trend. What some of the other girls didnt know, was that me and M were mad at eachother. I told her crush that she liked him. Suddenly, she had an idea.

M: Hey B, C is texting me right now.

Me: really, thats great. Your welcome by the way.

M: He would still text me even if you didnt tell him that i liked him!!!

Me: ahh come on, everyone already knew you liked him, even he did. I just sped up the process.

This made her reallly mad. I can tell by her face that she wanted to fight me. Then, looking at the role of pink duct tape, she showed a slight grin.

M: Hey, you know what else duct tape is good for?

The other girls: what???

Before i can react, she rips off a piece of tape and slaps it onto my mouth. I stand up in an instant and rip it off.

Me: nice try. I boast. But You can't catch me.

Oh really? D chimes in. I think we could all take you.

I start to feel my blood rush through my veins. I feel my addrenaline bubbling up like a volcano. Within 5 seconds i was being chaced around the house by 4 girls with a roll of tape. I fought them off for a while, but after about 10 munites i got really tired. I ended up surrendering as I plopped on a bed, purpously putting my arms in front if me.

I GOT HER! M Screamed as she sat on me. My arms were pinned to my body until D came with the roll of tape. She tapped my writs in front of me. M then grabbed me by the arm and shoved me in the closet. She then proceded to bind my ankles together with tape.

M: any last words???

Me: F you!! I hate you soooo much right now.

M: wow pottymouth! Luckally i can fix that.

She then ripped a big strip of tape that went from ear to ear. I sat in the closet for about 5 minutes. I escaped the tape within one minute because the heat in the closet made me sweat the taoe off. M agreed that we were now even and we all had a great time bowling.

Thanks for reading my first story!!
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Hi and welcome to the board! I'm glad you decided to start writing. I noticed your gender tag is flipped I believe it should be fff/f in your case. If you have any questions feel free to private message me or mention my name is a reply ( [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] )
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

Fun first experience. Thanks for sharing. Did you have more such fun run togethers with these girls?
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Hi , thanks for sharing your experience , it was a funny story , i like your friends
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

thanks for sharing, wish you invite me for the next birthday and bowling party too, if it ends up like that :)
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Cute story! Thanks for sharing!
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

AlexUSA2019 wrote: 5 years ago Fun first experience. Thanks for sharing. Did you have more such fun run togethers with these girls?
There was one other time similar to this. They didnt tie me up though. Instead, theh chaced me around the hkuse and once they caught me two girls held my arms as the other two sprayed me head to toe with silly string. I might post that story sometime.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Fun account of a neat experience.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Like the story, but as you are here, and you said first experience, I presume you enjoyed it. Was,this the start of your interest in TUGs or just incidental?
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

CapturedCarol wrote: 5 years ago Like the story, but as you are here, and you said first experience, I presume you enjoyed it. Was,this the start of your interest in TUGs or just incidental?
It kinda sparked my intrest. I havent been tied up since (unless you count the silly string insodent) but it did lead me to expearment with gags and some simple self ties.
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

This was really cute! Did you girls ever play any more tie-up games at all?
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Hi. Great memory.
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

maskedjack wrote: 5 years ago This was really cute! Did you girls ever play any more tie-up games at all?
I was never tied up again, but the girls did gang up on me and sprayed me with 2 cans of silly string. They did hold me down though.
Deleted User 4844

Post by Deleted User 4844 »

Very fun! I really liked it! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic