My self bondage debacle (w picture) (M/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 122

My self bondage debacle (w picture) (M/self)

Post by Deleted User 122 »

This picture of me has been circulating online for about seven years since I took it. But there's an intense story behind it...

I had bought an expensive Nikon camera with a tripod and remote control. I decided to put it to use so I could shoot some pictures of me tied up. Normally I have a photographer snap pics or I'm the one taking photos of a guy I've tied up. But I couldn't help it, I was so excited to test out the equipment.

I suited up in a pair of my football pants, cause I love sports gear, and tied myself down to a chair. I used a combination of rope for my ankles, a weight training belt around my thighs, bungie cord around my torso, and other things to bind me to the chair. I stuffed one of my dirty socks in my mouth, then tied a tube sock around it to hold the gag. Then I blindfolded myself with the other tube sock.

Now for the really perhaps dumb idea... I wanted it to "feel" realistic for me, because I wanted to be there for a while and snap lots of pics. After all, I had the remote control clicker in my hands to activate the camera. So what I did was handcuff my wrists behind the chair. Then I dropped the key down my my pants. I'd have to dig in to my butt lol to get it out.

Now I was fully bound and gagged... let the fun begin. I struggled and squirmed in my restraints while I clicked the remote. I was shooting a lot of pictures. It felt great in that chair.

About thirty minutes had passed by now and I was pretty sweaty and exhausted from the prep work and the struggle. I was ready to get free myself. The gag was pretty tight too and I wanted it off.

I reached in to my waistband for the key. It wasn't there! It must have slipped down even further in the struggles!

My heart was racing. I gyrated and manuvered my body every which way to reach further down but I couldn't. With the restraints, the handcuffs and the position I was in, I . had limited mobility.

Now I was really starting to panic as at least another thirty minutes had passed.

How long would I stay tied up like this?

IF YOU READ THIS AND ARE CURIOUS, LET ME KNOW... I'LL FINISH THE STORY . :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Oh I'm curious to know how you got out of that mess! Hope you tell us soon!

As for the picture, I've seen plenty of pictures around the internet and always have wonder the story behind them. Glad to know the story behind this one!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Same here, curious to see what happened next. Maybe you did the "lethal weapon shoulder trick" ? ( just a wild guess :D ) And nice gear with coordinated colors, little effects like that always make such pics really more stricking.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I am indeed curious. Nice pic by the way. :)
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Deleted User 122

So here's how I got out of this predicament. Again this is the only mishap I've had, thankfully.

I had been like that for a good hour I'd say when I realized I was screwed. I couldn't reach the key or get loose from the rest of the straps too easily, despite how simple the bondage work looks in the photo.

I couldn't yell for help because I lived in my own condo and the walls were too thick for a neighbor to hear anyway. My heart was racing big time, I won't lie.

I turned myself over on the floor and rubbed up and down on the carpet to loosen my football pants. Eventually I was able to have them down near my knees when the key fell out. At this point I was sweaty all over and holding the small metal key in my slippery fingers was a bitch. But after about twenty minutes or so, fumbling around back there w the key, I was able to un-cuff myself.

So the whole ordeal took a good two or three hours I'd say...

Needless to say, that's the last time I did a solo bondage scene involving handcuffs.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing. Was the excitement about being possibly stuck at least enjoyable in some way?

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

[mod]Hi,

This story needs to be tagged. If it isn't tagged soon, then I will lock it.[/mod]
Deleted User 122

Ok, I read just now the "tagging" procedure but I'm becoming discouraged from posting in this new board. Threatening to "lock it" (remove??) is extreme. This is the fourth "warning" I'm getting for posts. I didn't get this kind of restriction w the old board.

What is going on?
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

sockgagged wrote: 6 years ago Ok, I read just now the "tagging" procedure but I'm becoming discouraged from posting in this new board. Threatening to "lock it" (remove??) is extreme. This is the fourth "warning" I'm getting for posts. I didn't get this kind of restriction w the old board.

What is going on?
It is a little discouraging for authors but it is to try to encourage people to use the the new tagging system as on the old forum we had sub-forums but now everything is together. Once people get used to it it won’t be as big of a deal. So basically we use the “discouraging” threats to “encourage” people to follow the system.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic