TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Dancer" (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Dancer" (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

True Bondage Tale posted with the kind permission of my friend, Utah Jake, a man who never met a hunky guy he couldn’t manipulate into a tied-up situation! Enjoy! - boygagged

The Dancer

For a number of years, there was a Festival of the American West that was held on the campus of the nearby university.  It was held over a 15-day period each summer, and involved Native Americans, cowboys, frontier streets, meals made with real buffalo meat, craftsmen making everything from brooms to saddles, stagecoach rides, panning for gold, and all sorts of things related to the settlement of the American West.  Each evening, there was a pageant presented depicting the settlement of the West, and covering everything from gunslingers to wagon trains to the driving of the Golden spike when the railroads were joined.  All in all, it was a great time.

For the festival pageant, there was a professional dance group that took up residency during that time before and during the festival. They would combine their dancing talents with the talents of local performers to present the settlement of the West in song and dance. I worked with the pageant for several years as a participant and volunteer, so I got to know the professional dancers quite well. There were a few new faces each year, but the majority looked forward to this event each year and returned regularly. I also volunteered with a local group who would clean the seats each night after the theatrical production as a fund raiser. Since I was a participant in the festival pageant, I was usually assigned to help clean the dressing rooms of the cast and dancers.

After the production one night, I quickly changed from my last costume and went to assist with cleaning the spectator seats.  I helped there for about a half hour to make sure the dressing rooms would be cleared of performers, then went to sweep those rooms.  I cleaned the men's dressing room, but there were still some stragglers in the  women's dressing room (as usual).  I went into the dressing room for the professional male dancers, assuming they were all finished and had returned to their hotel for the night.

I opened the door and saw that the room was dark, so I flipped on the light and went inside to sweep up. There was a heavy, square table supported by four heavy legs (one at each corner) in the middle of the room, and for some reason, tonight someone had thrown a blanket over the top of one side of the table.  I decided to fold the blanket first and set it off to the side.  I pulled the blanket off, and was more than a little startled by what I saw!

Andrew was one of the regular male dancers who returned each year, and was in fact one of the better looking ones.  He had that look and body frame of being very athletic - but after seeing many of the acrobatic moves those dancers had to make, that didn't come as a surprise.  He was in his mid-twenties, had light brown hair, a little longer than was in style then, but we all had to let our hair grow for weeks before the production began to be true to the period. He had brown, puppy dog eyes - he had turned the heads of many of the female cast (including the married ones) for several years.  He was quite handsome, but unfortunately he knew it and sometimes seemed to take advantage of his great looks.  He could be somewhat arrogant at times, but was still a likeable guy.

Tonight, Andrew was sitting naked on the floor and tied to one of the table legs. 

He was sitting with his back against the heavy table leg, and his hands had been tied together behind it.  His feet were tied together as well, and he had bent his legs and pulled them up against his chest - probably in an attempt to keep his genitals hidden.  He was tightly gagged wtih a large blue bandanna handkerchief (most of the men and dancers in the cast wore these bandannas in several of their costumes for the production), but his head had been pulled against the top of the table leg and the bandanna had been pulled between his teeth and tied around the leg of the table, binding his head to the table leg as well.

The blanket had been thrown over the end of the table where Andrew had been turned into a tied-up captive, and was covering him completely.  When I pulled the blanket off, I was indeed startled, but it was his eyes that registered fear.   When he saw that it was another man, and someone he knew, he breathed a huge sign of relief and the fear in his eyes disappeared. 

He started making muffled noises into the gag.  He straightened his legs in front of him, and raised his bound ands slightly as if to show me the predicament that he was in.  I looked at him for a short minute before I made a move to untie him - I hoped he thought it was because he startled me.  I was actually looking with appreciation at his hairy, well developed leg muscles and his fantastic hairy chest with quarter-sized brown nipples and just the right amount of brown hair covering his entire torso area.

When I came out of my hypnotic trance, I knelt beside him and removed the gag first.  He called me by name and thanked me for coming to his rescue - as he was afraid that it would be a girl or woman who might come to sweep out the dressing room and find him. 

I asked him what had happened. 

With his head now free from the table leg, he pulled his body forward slightly as I untied his wrists and moved to untie his feet.  He told me that the other dancers had plotted the whole thing and as he came out of the shower, before he had a chance to get dressed, they had grabbed him and tied him up.  He was horrified and begged to be released, but they then gagged him and threw the balnket over him.  The last one to walk out the door had said that they were going out to eat, and one of them would come back to release him if a cleaning woman had not found him first and set him free.  The ropes had been tight, and as he rubbed some circulation back into his wrists, he told me that despite his arrogance, he did not like being fully exposed and naked in front of women.  He again expressed his appreciation to me for finding him before he was discovered by a woman.  In a joking way and with a smile, he said that it might have been worth it if a young beautiful girl had discovered him.  That would be something that most of the other guys would really be jealous about.

That started my mind working. 

I had been reluctant to untie him in the first place, and was now trying to figure out a way to get him tied up again!  He stood and put on his briefs and blue jeans, then took his shirt from the hook and started to put it on.  As he dressed, I asked him if he was serious when he said that the other guys would be jealous if they thought he had been set free by a young, beautiful girl.  He smiled as he buttoned his shirt, chuckled and said, "Oh yeah, but they would be even more jealous if they suspected that she kept me prisoner and did unspeakable things to me!"

Bingo! 

It was a long shot and a borderline stupid idea, but I had nothing to lose.  I told Andrew that we could play a joke on the other guys if he was okay with it.  He gave me a puzzled look, and I explained that I could tie him up again - only in a different place and in a different position and with some of his clothes on.  That way they would know that he had gotten free somehow, or with someone's help.  There was a make-up case on the table, and he could use some lipstick to make it look like he had been kissed in various places on his face and body - by a woman.

He gave me a big smile when I said that, but he was still reluctant to agree.  He thought it was a great idea for a joke, but what if one of the guys came back to release him and then just left him tied up.  I told him that I would remain in the area for as long as I needed until I was sure he was okay.  If necessary, I would even untie him and make sure he got back to the hotel.  I really didn't think that he would go along with a crazy idea like that, but he did.

I couldn't believe it when he thought about it for a moment and then agreed to do it.  I told him that he could feed the guys any story he liked and make up the girl of his dreams or maybe pick one of the girls from the cast - but probably better to make up his dream girl. 

He laughed and headed for the make-up box.  He unbuttoned his shirt, and took off his blue jeans - so he was wearing only his briefs underwear and an open shirt.  He carefully smeared lipstick on his face: lips, ears, nose, cheeks, and forehead.  I told him to pick another shade of the lipstick and use it too - he could tell the other dancers that he had been discovered by two girls!  He got a laugh out of that one, and smeared another shade of lipstick on himself as well.

He was on a roll.  He put lipstick smudges on his legs and his feet, then took off his shirt and smeared lipstick on his hairy chest.  He asked me to put a couple on his back where he could not reach.  He even pulled down his briefs and put some in his groin area and on his penis, then pulled his briefs back up.  He grinned at me as he was putting lipstick on his penis - and I wondered if I had created a monster!

When he was finished, he put the lipstick away and said he was ready to be "hogtied".  He may have been kidding, but it sounded great to me!

The only rope available was that which had bound him to the table before, but there was not much of it. I told him to lay down on the large sofa that was in the dressing room, and he promptly lay face down on the cushions with his feet and lower legs resting on one sofa arm.  He moved his hands into position behind his back. I tied his wrists together, but I used one of the red bandannas from the costume rack to do so. I tied them fairly tight since the cloth was softer than the rope and I was not concerned about his circulation.  I moved to his ankles with one piece of rope and tied them together, side by side.  There was still one piece of rope left, so I used it for a hogtie rope and completed the tie.

I asked him if he wanted to be gagged, and told him that I could use one of the bandannas to do that.  He was smiling the entire time that I was tying him up, and when I asked that question, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Why not?"  I went over to the table and took the blue bandanna that had been his gag earlier that night.  I pulled it between his teeth and knotted it behind his head.

I stepped back to admire him.  There was Andrew, clad only in his briefs, his hairy body covered with lipstick smudges - and best of all, hogtied and gagged with bandanna handkerchiefs and pieces of rope.  It was awesome!  As a final touch, I took one of the cowboy hats from a hook and placed it on his head.  He smiled at that and laughed into his gag.

I asked if he was okay, to which he nodded his head. I told him that I would remain hidden outside until I knew for sure that he was free and in his hotel room.  He nodded, then closed his eyes and smiled again as I told him to think about the story he was going to tell the dancers that night after he was untied by them.

I finished cleaning the dressing rooms for the women - which didn't take long, then waited in the shadows.  It was a warm evening, and I didn't mind the wait.  I just kept envisioning in my mind the "cowboy" who was tied up in the male professional dancers' dressing room.  It was after midnight when two of the male dancers (Scott and Troy) came into the building again. 

They headed for the dressing room, and I caught them in the hall.  I told them that I was glad to see them, and said that I still needed to get in there to clean; that I had tried earlier, but when I opened the door a woman's voice had stopped me to tell me that the room was still occupied.  I asked them what a woman was doing in their dressing room, and had to stiffle a laugh at the surprised expressions on their faces.  They did have the forethought to tell me that I could go home and they would touch up the dressing room before they left, then they walked, no ran, into the dressing room and shut the door.

I waited outside for about 20 minutes, again in the shadows. When the dancers came out, there was only Scott and Troy - Andrew was not with them. They turned out the light and walked back to their rental car, Scott was laughing, but Troy looked a little upset.  Troy remarked on the walk to the car that maybe he would try something like that tomorrow night and see if he could have the same success!

I walked into the room and turned on the light. 

Andrew's suspicions about the other dancer(s) not untying him was right on the mark.  He was laying on the floor on his side facing the door, still tightly hogtied, but he smiled into the gag and his face lit up when he saw me walk into the room. 

I knelt beside him and removed the gag. I took my time untying him, not only because I wanted to, but also because the knots on the bandanna that tied his wrists had been pulled very tight.  As I labored at the bandanna knots, he told me the story he had shared with Troy and Scott which involved two beautiful girls who worshipped his body and had left their calling cards all over it. I had no idea that he was so creative in making up a story -but he knew just how to tailor the story to get the best reaction out of the dancer(s) who would come to set him free.

When Andrew was untied, he quickly put his clothes on.  We walked to my car, and I gave him a ride to his hotel.  He was all smiles and laughed several times on the ride to the hotel as he recalled how the two guys had reacted to his tale about being the captive of two beautiful women.  He was clearly enjoying the moment, and as I reflected on my memory of him tied up at the table and later on the sofa, I was enjoying it equally.

I have no idea if Troy did try something like that later, but for some time after, I enjoyed thinking about him in the same tied-up situation.  I hoped that when I went into the dressing the following night to sweep up, I might find Troy naked and tied to a table leg. 

But dang, it just didn't happen!
Last edited by Deleted User 3263 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A well-told tale. Thanks for sharing it here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I remember Jake's tales from somewhere else (can't recall where) and am glad to see one again. Thanks!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Very cute story, and a great way to get a guy to be tied up again ;)
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Love it! The lipstick marks are both a trophy and a "badge of defeat" at the same time. Sigh, it's been a while since I've used a bandanna in bondage. They're so practical, and much easier to tie a secure knot in than silk scarves - there's clearly an opportunity for some entrepreneur here :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic