One of my first bondage experiences (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lewis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

One of my first bondage experiences (m/f)

Post by Lewis »

Hello everyone! This is my first post here, so I hope you enjoy this story!
This story takes place when I was about 10 years old. I was obsessed with bondage since I was little, but when I was 10, I was especially into it, constantly wanting to tie others up and myself up. I had some bondage experience with babysitters before and became quite good at tying people with rope. Anyways, I became a large fan of western movies and the Wild West n general, and had a particular interest with the cowgirls. I always thought that they would make great damsels in distress. On day during the summer, I went over to my friend Jane’s (Not her actual name) house. Her parents were gone for the weekend, leaving just her, and her older brothers who had gone out to see some of their friends. We watched TV for a bit, until Jane said, “I’m bored. Want to do anything?”
I immediately had an idea. “Let’s play a western game”, I suggested.
“Okay, sure” Jane replied. “Hold on, I’ll be right back.” She quickly ran upstairs.
She had come back down wearing a light blue blouse tucked into dark blue jeans with a brown belt, a pair of old brown boots and a cowboy hat. I decided to go back home to get myself an outfit. I went home and put on a white button down shirt tucked into a pair of blue jeans with a brown belt, a brown vest, brown cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. I went back to Jane’s house.
Jane and I, then, put together a typical Wild West plot. Fighting bandits, Indians, things like that. We pretended to fight the Indians and the bandits, then I decided to do the thing I was anticipating.
“Okay, so the bandits are going to capture you, and I have to save you” I said. Jane agreed to the plot, so we went up to her room. She pulled out some jump ropes and some old cords from her closet and handed it to me.
“Tie me up with these” She said.
So, I tied her legs together using the jump ropes and her arms to her torso also using jump rope, and tied her hands using the cords.
“And use those to gag me” She gestured to a scarf in her closet, then a pair of socks on the floor nearby.
I stuffed the socks into her mouth and cleave gagged her with the scarf.
“Is this okay?” I asked.
“Mhmmph” She nodded.
With that, I exited the room and went back into character. We had settled on a situation in which Jane was tied up and used as bait for me. So, I went into the room.
“Jane!” I said.
“Mpphh, mphh!” She muffled and gestured a bit.
I then, pretended that a bandit ambushed me, so I fought the pretend bad guy for a little bit, until I defeated him. Then, I walked to Jane, and ungagged her. She spat the socks out. Then, I untied her. She leaped up and hugged me.
“My hero!” She said, like a damsel in distress would normally say.
I enjoyed the game and it seems like Jane did to. Sure, it was pretty cheesy, but it definitely was fun.
Anyways, that was one of my first bondage experiences. I hope you enjoyed!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice fun story, seems like you both enjoyed yourselves that day :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story. Hope you’ll come back and share more of your adventures!
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Absolutely enjoyable. Well written and flowing. Congratulations. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic