First Self Bondage (self/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Anon_Anono
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Self Bondage (self/M)

Post by Anon_Anono »

Hello all,

I’m a long time lurker here, and really enjoy reading everyone’s true stories. I don’t have much experience in TUGs, and none with other people, but wanted to share one of my first experiments.

So at the time, I was 21 (24 now) and had just moved into my first apartment at college a couple months prior. I’d always enjoyed the idea of self bondage, but never had the space/privacy to do it while living at home or in dorms. Also, this was fall 2020, so there was literally nothing to do.

For some context about me, I’m 5’11”, about 200lbs, I go to the gym often, but have a little extra padding for a powerlifting build. I have short, wavy brown hair and blue eyes. I was wearing blue jeans, tall black socks, and a red, short sleeve T-shirt.

I decided to order some things online to finally make my fantasy a reality. I ordered a few rolls of microfoam tape firstly. I’d been doing self gags for a while using it and my socks by this point, but decided it would be good for bindings as well. More importantly, I ordered a red, silicone ball gag with a black leather strap and a buckle. The gag was huge, 2.25 inches in diameter. I’ve always had a thing for huge ball gags, and wanted to try it for myself. I also ordered a cheap (yet safe) pair of handcuffs off Amazon.

So fast forward, and the day finally comes. It’s about 8:00 at night when I finally get everything together. I lay it all out, and sit down on the floor in my bedroom. I test out the handcuffs first, cuffing myself in front of me first to determine the best way to orient the key hole so I can un lock it. After that, I take them off and get to work,

I tape my legs first. I put wraps around my ankles and above and below my knees. Next, I shove in the gag. It’s huge, and it takes me a second to get it wedged behind my teeth. After I’ve got it, I fasten the buckle behind my head. Finally. I lock my hands behind me, and use my fingers to toss the keys to the other side of the room. I’m sitting up on the floor, totally bound and gagged now. I let myself start falling to my left, and I go down on my side. I start struggling on the floor, pulling at the stretchy white tape securing my legs, but it stretches enough to wheee fighting it is futile. The handcuffs are rattling behind me as I roll and struggle. It’s not long before I start drooling from the huge gag. Before long, I’m drooling onto the carpet and my shirt. I “mmph” and grunt through the gag as I try to move around, sometimes pretending to call out for help like I’ve been kidnapped.

I sit and struggle for about 20 minutes like this before my jaw starts to get sore. I start to worm and wiggle my way over to the keys at the other side of the room, drooling and grunting the whole way. This whole time I’m sweating as well since I’m in jeans. Once I get there it’s still a challenge. Since my hands are behind me, I can’t see the cuffs. It takes me about 10 minutes to line up the key and the hole to let myself out. Once I’m un cuffed, I tear the tape at my ankles and legs, before walking over to the bathroom to see myself gagged in the mirror. After a few seconds admiring it, I take the gag out, and get ready to take a shower.

All in all, I loved this first experience, the gag for me was definitely the highlight! I look forward to someday finding a TUG partner!
BoundTightly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundTightly »

Cool story
The tighter the better
Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

Great story,

I’m not exactly Hercules, but I always find my legs are too strong for tape when I do it myself, would you recommend microfoam?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic