Kidnapping Kylie, part 2! m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping Kylie, part 2! m/f)

Post by Shadow »

This next story in mine and Kylie's saga of kidnap games occurred in the winter just a few months after the previous occurrence. We'd both celebrated our birthdays, she'd just turned eight years old and I was now fifteen. These two games happened almost a full two years before she and kidnapped four of her friends and held them captive at her house. So she was pretty much a little expert at bondage and tying people up! As it was a cold day and Kylie and I were at the house with nothing to do, Kylie suggested that I tie her up for fun. I asked her if she had an aversion to me using duct tape to bind and gag her.
She said so long as I'm bound, gagged, and blindfolded nice and tight I don't care what you use on me. I noticed four cloth table napkins and asked Kylie if she would mind being temporarily bound and gagged with them. She asked if she could tie herself up. I told her only your ankles and legs. Then I'll bind your wrists and gag you. Kylie said okay, picked up a napkin, rolled it in a really tight band and quickly bound her ankles together. Then she did the same thing on her legs just above her knees.
After she'd finished binding herself I told her to cross her wrists behind her back. I wound another napkin in a tight band and tied up her wrists. I thanked Kylie for her cooperation and all.

Then I folded the last napkin into a square pad and held the pad over her mouth to silence her voice. I grabbed the roll of duct tape and dragged Kylie into the kitchen. I told her that I'd need to use scissors to cut the tape as needed. I should also stuff something in your mouth so you can't talk or scream. I proceeded to get a clean dish rag from a drawer, ordered Kylie to stay quiet as I got the gag ready for her mouth. I removed my hand from Kylie's mouth and she immediately curved her lips in. Then I rolled the napkin around the dish rag, held it up to Kylie's face and she let me gag her.
I asked her if she was comfortable and she just nodded her head since she couldn't talk anyway due to the gag. I hoisted her over my shoulder and retrieved the scissors from another drawer. Then I carried her to my bedroom and gently sat her down on the bed. I untied her shoes and took them off her feet.. Then I swung her feet up on the bed. I asked Kylie if she needed a short from being tied and gagged. She quietly nodded her head yes and I untied her gag. She giggled a little when the gag was pulled out of her mouth. She said Seth, please untie me because I really need to use the facilities. I quickly untied her limbs and let her go to the bathroom.
I laid all four napkins out on the bed, sans any embellishments such as the dish rag. Then I grabbed the tape and crept to the bathroom, waiting for Kylie to finish so I could get her taped up ASAP. Kylie was startled when she opened the bathroom door and saw me standing there with the roll of duct tape in my hands. Kylie said I guess it's time for me to get taped up huh?

I said turn around and cross your wrists please. Kylie did as asked and I wound tape around and in-between her wrists. Then I wrapped tape around her waist to keep her arms secured. I taped her ankles together side by side. I finished binding her by wrapping her legs around the knees. Then came the gag, which was a long strip of tape extending from ear to ear and pressed tightly over her mouth.
After finishing with the tape gag I spun Kylie back around to face me and lifted her onto my shoulder. She was silent as I carried her back to my bedroom. I put her on the bed sitting up with her knees bent. I cut the tape off her ankles and told her to cross her ankles please. She did and I taped her crossed ankles together. I thanked her again for being so cooperative and she just shrugged her shoulders. I think she also mumbled okay through the gag across her mouth. I got the pile of napkins and gave her the options for her mouth being gagged going forward. I told her to mmph whenever she made her decision. A couple minutes later she went mmmppphhh, indicating that she'd decided on her gag. I warned her that I was going to rip the tape off of her mouth quick and painless. She yelled ouch as soon as she could speak. She said I made a decision, cuz!
So I said come on now we mustn't dwaddle or twaddle. She said cleave gag me with a fresh napkin that's saliva free and then tape my mouth shut. Then I want you to blindfold me with tape over my eyes, followed by the napkin and more tape to keep the blindfold in place. I did exactly as she said, putting the scissors out of her reach on the windowsill above the head of the bed. I set a kitchen timer for one hour. I explained to Kylie that she had an hour to escape or she might be tickled as punishment for not completing the escape challenge successfully. I returned the tape and the unused napkins to the closet in the living room, the dish rag went downstairs to the dirty laundry pile. She managed to escape in thirty minutes.
~ The End ~
Last edited by Shadow 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Nice story. 🤔

Have you ever asked her how she escape so fast?

Do still tie her up?
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadow »

No she didn't give me any details on how she'd escaped so quickly. And we're both adults now and we don't play escape games anymore. She lives elsewhere as a single mom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic