Kidnapping Jala: Part Two (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping Jala: Part Two (m/f)

Post by Shadow »

I quickly carried the bound and gagged Jala to a closet with some metal shelves. I was lucky enough to find a large coil of rope. I showed it to my cute little hostage and said I'm going to use this to tie you up nice and tight, now please stand against the shelf behind you. She scooted herself into position and I wrapped the rope around her body. When I finished I untied her bandana gag and pulled her socks out of her mouth. She immediately thanked me and said said her mouth was dry from the gag.
Well I can get you a drink of water if needed. She said okay but gag me first so I don't talk while you're gone. I rolled up the bandana and put it in her mouth and tied it behind her head. I kissed her forehead and said I'll be back in a jiffy okay? She quietly smiled and nodded her head as I left. I pulled the closet door closed when I returned with a cup of water. I pulled the gag out and let her drink. Then I asked if she was okay with continuing the game. She said yeah but please don't gag me yet because I want to to kiss you some more while you're holding me.
So I slipped my arms around her waist and we kissed very gently. We didn't exactly make out or anything, but we both enjoyed kissing each other. Then Jala asked to be gagged again because she wanted to try escaping but didn't want to be able to talk or scream. She said roll my socks around the bandana and then put it back in my mouth please. And the leave me locked up and I'll have to get free on my own. So I gagged Jala as she'd requested, asked if she was comfortable, she replied with a muffled yes. So I kissed her forehead again, and left. The next time I saw her she slipped me a thank you note. The note offered complete details of her escape from being tied up. She also swore me to secrecy as we'd both be in trouble if anyone found out about our tied up game. The end, hope you enjoyed reading this!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic