Shyanna’s torture (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Shyanna’s torture (f/f)

Post by Rope1234 »

In this story, both me and Shy was 14.

“You want a ‘team building’ exercise?” I asked Shy, who chuckled at the question. Referring to what I mentioned in my last story, how both me and Shy would at times be taped up. At this point in life, our moms had stopped doing that to us since age 11. But every once in a while me and Shy tie each other up when it gets boring and there’s nothing else to do at the moment.

Such as a moment like this. I was sleeping over at Shy’s house that night, though we were stuck in her bedroom as her mom had guests herself and didn’t want to be bothered. So, both me and Shy are barefoot, while Shy was dressed in a matching blue pajama shirt and pants. I was dressed in a black shirt and grey sweatpants.
“Why not” Shy answered me, so I got some stuff around the room to tie up Shy. With belts, i bound her wrists in front of Shy and her ankles. Two more belts, I had Shy lay on her back and I bound her wrists to the headboard of the bed and her ankles to the footboard.

I tighten the belt that wrapped around the binding of her ankles to the footboard to stretch Shy out as much as possible. “Oh no!” Shy exclaimed, the belts creaked against each other as she tugs at her bindings. I smirked and asked “what’s wrong Shyanna?”
“I’m a bit tied up” Shy looks at me. “Well that sucks” I said as I lay on my stomach besides Shy. I scrolled through my phone, watching TikTok videos with Shy as she continued to squirm around half heartedly.

I glanced over at Shy after a while, smirked a little as I wiggled my index finger into her armpit. Shy immediately retreated back about an inch as that’s about how much she could move away. I smiled and reach over to tickle her other armpit, Shy in response moved the other way towards me to escape my fingers. “Addison!” Shy said “stop!”
“Or what?” I asked, sitting up on my knees and wiggling my fingers inches away from both of her armpits. “I’ll bite your fingers off” Shy said, tensing her muscles. “Can’t tickle me without fingers.” Well I ignored Shy’s threat and my fingers made contact.

Shyanna bulked and squirmed, screaming and laughing as I danced my fingers gently into her armpits. I went down her ribcage and sides, not getting much of a reaction except heavy giggling and telling me to stop. Then I jumped up back to her armpits.
Shy huffed heavily when I stopped as she was catching her breath. “You’re dead” Shy managed to say “so so dead when I get out of these.” “Then I’ll have to keep you tied up forever” I said.
“I’m breaking out” Shy said as she starts tugging at her restraints “then I’m going to tie you up, torture you until you pass out. IF you don’t stop.”

I chuckled and ask “are you ticklish here?” I gently run my fingers slowly on Shy’s neck, she in response tilt her head with an uncontrollable grin. “Not really” Shy said “almost like an annoying itch, tingling feeling.” I stopped and Shy rubs her neck against her arm.
I got up and walked down the bed saying “I know what is ticklish though.” I gently ran my fingers of my left hand up the top part of Shy’s foot as I walked past. Shy flexed her foot with a grunt before saying “don’t touch my feet Addy.” I chuckled and smirk as I stood at the foot of the bed facing Shy “why is that?” I asked gently massaging the tips of my fingers on the top parts of Shy’s feet.

“You know why” Shy said, letting out a half grunt and half giggle when I gently run my nails up and down, still on the top part of her feet. I wiggled my fingers on the sides of her feet causing Shy to wiggle around and giggle “Addy stop!” Shy yelled, though I just smirked as I went for her soles. I took the time to enjoy myself like I alway do when I tickled Shy, just note this was the first time I tickled Shy when tied up.
So maybe I enjoyed it a little too much, it became addictive to me watching Shy twist around and squirm wildly, helpless to escape my fingers. I probably tickled Shy’s feet for a minute, for the last seconds I held her toes with one hand to scrub my fingers of my other hand before pulling my hands away.

Shy huffed as she catches her breath as she said “what you’re doing to me? Evil. You’re evil.” I walked back up, I actually sniffed my hand and said “now my hands smell like your feet.”
“Good” Shy said smirking “that’s what you get.” I held my hand up to Shy’s nose and said “see? Smell it.” Shy immediately turned her head away saying “no! Go away!” I chuckled and pulled away, not forcing anything as Shy continued saying “you can keep your foot smelly hands all to yourself. My gift to you.”
“Oh well thank you” I said, i playfully whipped my hands on Shy’s shirt while saying “but I don’t want it, take it back.” Funny thing was when I moved my hand close to Shyanna’s side, she jerked away out of anxiety as if I was about to tickle her again. “You’re nervous now?” I said smiling, Shy half grinned and said “you broke me Addy, you broken me.”

I lay back down and started scrolling through my phone again, not long before Shy asked “you’re going to untie me?” “Nope” I said in a monotone voice. “Addison” Shy whispered “this is your conscience speaking…untie Shyanna right now.” I smiled and chuckled a little before saying “my conscience is about to be gagged if it doesn’t hush.”
“No gags” Shy whispered harshly with a playful glare and sticking her lips out like a duck “only untying me.” I put my phone down and looked at Shy saying “I’m going to tape your mouth shut, then leave you here tied up all night.”

Shy shakes her head still having that silly face and said “no, no you won’t. Untie me, you’re going to untie me. I’ll use my Jedi mind trick on you.” Shy waved her hand slightly, saying “you will untie Shy. You will untie Shy.”
At first I played along, I became stone faced and completely still for a few seconds before saying “I will… tickle Shyanna.” “No!” Shyanna yelled before I tickled her armpits. After a few seconds of Shy laughing and squirming, I stopped and we both giggled before I said “okay, I’ll untie you now.”

I released Shy’s hands then I lay back on my stomach and scrolled through my phone as Shy sat up and freed her own feet. Something that I should have expected but at the time I didn’t, after Shy freed herself she immediately jumped on the back of my legs and wrapped a belt around my ankles. “Hey!” I yelled leaning on my elbow and turning my head to look back at Shy.
First thing I felt was my ankles bound. Soon after, my feet being tickled. As I became a laughing mess, flaring my arms around and beating my fists into the mattress trying to find some kind of escape. Shy kept her balance on my legs as she continued dancing her fingers on my soles. I reached behind me to tickle Shy’s side with one hand, I found her foot with the other hand. Together that made Shy lose her balance where I can kick my legs free from her grip as she fell over.

Shy leaned against the wall, locked my ankles as she crossed her legs with my ankles in between. At this point I was sitting up, and so when Shy began tickling me again i immediately fell onto my back and thrust around. Only for a few seconds, then Shy stopped and asked me to hand her phone, which was laying on the bed beside the pillow.
So, I handed Shy her phone and we both started scrolling through our phones. My ankles still bound, locked into Shy’s legs until Shy adjusted herself and my ankles sat on top of her thighs.
And that’s how the night ended, I was focused on my phone, every so often I’ll show Shy something or she will show me something on her phone. Every so often Shyanna would gently tickle me by tracing a finger down my insteps or brush her fingers up and down. Just enough to make me giggle or wiggle my feet around, call me weird but I do enjoy having my feet tickled as to why Shy kept my ankles bound and tickled me until we both were ready to go to sleep.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! Can’t wait to read what she has in store for you. Thanks for sharing!
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Nice story. Did she get you back properly (i.e. Had you tied up/down) to tickle.?
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

Sian91 wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice story. Did she get you back properly (i.e. Had you tied up/down) to tickle.?
Yes indeed lol
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

TightsBound wrote: 2 weeks ago Great story! Can’t wait to read what she has in store for you. Thanks for sharing!
I’ll post something as soon as I can. Glad you enjoyed!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story! Loved it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic