This is a game? (FF/ff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

This is a game? (FF/ff)

Post by Rope1234 »

So, I’m not sure how people will react to this story. Today I find it funny and hey, it started my interest in “tie up” games.

To start it out, I was 8 years old. Can call me Addison. My friend Shyanna, same age as me.

Mine and Shyanna’s moms were best friends for a long time, even before we were born. So I have black hair and green eyes, Shyanna has brown hair and green eyes. My mom took me to Shyanna’s house one day to play with her while her and Shy’s mom hanged out. I am dressed in a green shirt and jeans while Shy was dressed in a grey shirt and grey sweatpants. Since we just went to the car and went straight to Shy’s house I brought no shoes, so we both were barefoot.

Me and Shy was doing something in the living room, both her mom and mine asked if we wanted to go outside or up to Shy’s room a few times, which we responded “no, we’re fine.”
The two adults talked amongst themselves for a bit before Shy’s mom, brown hair and green eyes wearing a tank top and shorts, comes up to us and asks “we thought of a fun game for us all to try.”
“What is it?” Shy asked, right before my mom comes in. My mom has blonde hair and green eyes, wearing a black shirt and jeans. “So, we want the two of you to stand back to back real quick” my mom said.

Without hesitation, me and Shy stood back to back on the living room floor. “So this is a team building game” Shy’s mom said, I notice both her and my mom are holding a roll of silver duct tape. “We are going to tape you two together and you have to work together to get free.”
“This is a game?” I asked, my mom replied “it is, but it’s more like an exercise game, a team building exercise.”

They then wrapped me and Shy up, Shy’s mom stood on one side of us wrapping duct tape around our upper bodies from shoulders to waist while my mom knelt on the other side wrapping duct tape from our ankles to our thighs. Then my mom placed tape over my mouth, Shy’s mom does the same to her.
Our moms helped us lay down on our sides, my right side and Shy’s left. “Okay you two” my mom said “we will be out on the back porch, you two have fun.”

Needless to say me and Shy didn’t get too far in our “team building” exercise. We pulled and tugged each other as we squirmed and make muffled noises in our gags. We were left tied up like that for maybe thirty minutes before our moms came back in and helped us out of our duct tape prison.

This became a normal thing when we visit each other with our moms. Though after the second time I asked for an easier challenge. Me and Shy were then duct taped with hands behind back and ankles together.

Until age 10, Shy and her mom visited us at our house and we were left duct taped in our usual tie up game. Laying on the floor of my room, me and Shy squirmed and tugged at our own restraints. I eventually had an idea and I crawled my way to Shy and I placed my hands next to her’s. I picked at the tape binding Shy’s hands for about ten minutes before I had her free.
Shy sat up and untied herself before coming to me. Shy was in the process of freeing my hands before my mom came in. “Oh, well look at that” mom said, she called up Shy’s mom. When Shy’s mom saw that we had freed ourselves the two adults started talking to each other as they walked off while I untied my feet.

Me and Shy never gotten taped up when it was just me visiting or just Shy visiting me. Only when our moms visited each other with us. Sometimes though after our first escape, me and Shy had fun tying each other up to practice escaping. I’ll leave that detail to post more stories.

But come to find out now that I’m 16, our moms had admitted to tying us up so to smoke a recreational thing (won’t say the same in case it’s not allowed). It was to keep us away from bothering them while they smoked.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was a fun little read. Thanks for sharing! I’d love to read more of your games some time!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good little story, looking forward to more of your adventures.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Sounds fun but, given they were smoking *********** whilst you were tied up a bit irresponsible. Also glad you thought it was a game. With me, it was me tying myself up first, not getting tied up by my mum.

Anyway if yo7 are sure you enjoy it now, hopefully all good fun for you and your friend.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

TightsBound wrote: 2 weeks ago This was a fun little read. Thanks for sharing! I’d love to read more of your games some time!
Alright bet! I’ll share some more here soon.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

Sian91 wrote: 2 weeks ago Sounds fun but, given they were smoking *********** whilst you were tied up a bit irresponsible. Also glad you thought it was a game. With me, it was me tying myself up first, not getting tied up by my mum.

Anyway if yo7 are sure you enjoy it now, hopefully all good fun for you and your friend.
Yeah, it’s messed up really. Our parents never really was the best. There were many times me and Shy just went out to the park or something. Going to visit another friend, knowing if we stayed in the house, we would have to have another “team building” exercise. There were those days we didn’t feel like being tied up.
But, I figured it could have been worse and least I learned to enjoy being all restrained and helpless feeling.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@Rope1234 did you and your friend enjoy being tied up. A big difference between asking mum to tie you up and mum deciding to tie you up.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rope1234 »

JulieG wrote: 2 weeks ago @Rope1234 did you and your friend enjoy being tied up. A big difference between asking mum to tie you up and mum deciding to tie you up.
Yeah I mean, it happened few times other than our parents going out for their “recreational” thing. Like during a cook out I was taped to a support beam for the back porch one time. It was something funny to do and I do enjoy it. It wasn’t like I was forced to be tied up as the few times I wasn’t in the mood to be taped up and left to try and escape, I mentioned it and me and Shy just went out to a park or something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic