Playing with handcuffs (self/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Playing with handcuffs (self/f)

Post by Sian91 »

I was about 15 when I got my first set of proper handcuffs. I’d had toy ones aged around 8, plastic with push button release but not really any serious restraint. Just giving me the feeling of my hands held behind my back and something I could not simply wriggle out of like a hair scrunchie or loop of rope.. Well thanks to Amazon gift vouchers, I was able to get my own metal locking set delivered, plain packaging, no age check, no embarrassing face to face sale like I did for packing tape.

It was Saturday morning. My mum was out at work, my sister was out “Shopping” with her friends so I was home alone, and would be for several hours. I had on Black skinny jeans, white t shirt with “LOVE” written on the front in big letters and a Pink heart back ground. I was sitting on my bed with some odds and ends of rope, scarves, some string and tape. Pride of place however was my new handcuffs and their keys. I did not want embarrassing accidents so I checked the locking, unlocking and ratchet system a dozen times or more. All worked, on both cuffs.

First things first. Final check I was alone. Next I took the rope and tied my ankles together. I pushed the scarf into a ball and pushed it into my mouth. Three strips of tape followed. One straight, one slightly sloping left to right, the other sloping right to left. Then the moment of truth. Hand cuff clicked round left wrist. I chickened out and tested the lock “just one more time’. It opened.

Try again. Left wrist in the cuff, click, click, click. Reach behind my back. Right wrist. Click, click, click. I tugged on the cuffs and I was really stuck. Awesome.

I looked at my gagged face in the mirror, then wiggled as if trying to pull my hands out of the cuffs. Awful. No chance. I turned round trying to look at my hands behind my back. Twisting my head right round I managed to see my fingers wiggling in the mirror and the chain rattle between the cuffs. It looked secure. I decided to test it.

I rolled back on the bed, kicking my legs in the air, I pulled at my wrists actually causing a bruise I’d find out later, but everything was firmly in place. I rolled over, mmmppped into the gag and kicked my legs up. Next I decided to see how well I could move. I Gingerly I got up on my feet. I hopped to the door and opened it. Hopped out onto the landing and gingerly hopped along the landing to the stairs. I thought it was too dangerous to try and hop down , tied up like this and alone , so hopped back to my room and jumped back on the bed.

I rolled round for a bit then decided tit was time for escape. I kicked my legs up again, rocked back and forth and pulled the cuff chain under my bottom. My hands were now cuffed behind my knees and with a little more struggling , I managed to bend my knees up and get both feet through the loop my arms and the hand cuffs made.

I picked up the keys and unlocked my self.

I thought how much fun that had been, and then decided, because I had a quite some time before anyone would come back, I’d make things harder for myself. First I put a belt on my jeans, threading through the belt loops. I added two more bits of tape to my gag. I retightened my ankle ropes and tied my legs together at the knees and I tied my big toes. Next I threaded the hand cuffs under my belt so one cuff was each side. This time I could not pull my hands under my feet and infront to unlock myself. Also with hands close behind my back, toes and knees tied, I’d be much less able to hop around the house.

I set myself a challenge to stay tied up for an hour. What happened next I found thrilling but is really quite boring to read. Here goes. I looked at the clock. Rolled around on the bed. Tried to sit up. Lay on my left side, rolled round. Lay on my right side. Checked the clock, I lay on my left side, then on my chest, then on my back. I checked the clock, I stared mindlessly at the ceiling. I tried to turn the radio on. I checked the clock. I lay on my left side, then on my back. I checked the clock.

I impressed myself. I managed the whole hour all tied up. Only then did I allow myself to unlock myself , but with my tossing and turning the key was not on the bed where I left it. I panicked then began to think. Sliding off the bed I first used my hands to pull the cover tight and check if it was in a fold, no sign. Next I crawled round to check if it had fallen off the edge on the floor, No sign. Moving with hands tied behind my back and tied to my belt, and my legs all tied together was very difficult and it took me half an hour still no key.

In desperation I pulled the cover off the bed and crawled back into it. There, just under the pillow were the two keys to the cuffs. With my hands behind my back and unable to move to the side it was more difficult than before to unlock the cuffs. Once my left hand was free however , I could undo my belt, thread the cuffs back and unlock my right hand easily.

I untied myself, removed my gag, hid the rope, cuffs and keys away and threw the used tape into the bin. I was a disheveled wreck so I jumped back in the shower for a quick two minute rinse. I had to put a clean t shirt on having rolled on the floor in the white one. I then spotted the bruise on my left wrist. Some chunky bracelets alongside my watch was the best I could do to hide it.

Then I tried to look like a normal teenager in her bedroom, about 20 minutes later my mum got home.

Ok this is more than 10 years ago and there has been some artistic license to make the story flow but I hope you like it.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

A fun story of what was no doubt an exciting time to try self bondage. And without the danger element of getting found in that predicament by checking and double checking your escape route.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A great story @Sian91 i still have my police issue handcuffs but have never used them for self bondage. Always worried I would get stuck or not have the flexibility to release myself. Also they can be quite brutal and even cause nerve damage if not properly applied.

Been experimenting with cable ties lately, easy to tighten up then easy to cut free.
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

Great story! This reads exactly as some of my home alone afternoons went when I was younger too.
Probably sleeping if not online.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
Discord: sotired10
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thanks for sharing! Your writing (and ties) get better with every story. Keep it up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic