I kidnapped my cousin's friends part 2 (mf/ffff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I kidnapped my cousin's friends part 2 (mf/ffff

Post by Shadow »

Then after gathering the rope and tape, Kylie started calling her friends to invite them to her house for a get-together. She called Katrina first. Kylie used the speakerphone on the house phone so we could both hear the conversation. Katrina said okay, I'm pretty bored anyway. Katrina asked if there was anything she needed to bring with her. Kylie said bring two bandanas in different colors and four shoelaces. Katrina said she didn't know what was going to happen at our little party, but it sounds like a lot of fun! She said I'll be there in about five minutes or so, okay? Then we went back to the garage to wait for Katrina to arrive. A couple minutes later Katrina rode up on a pink bicycle. Kylie met with her outside and asked me to stow the bike away from view. So I put t the bicycle in a shed and closed it up so Katrina's bike was out of sight. I went back to the garage and Kylie was explaining that we were going to playing a game where everyone would be tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. Katrina saw me and held out her right hand, introducing herself as Katrina. I shook her hand and said I'm Seth, Kylie's cousin. Kylie asked Katrina if she brought the requested items with her. Katrina produced four white shoelaces and a green bandana and a yellow bandana from her pockets. She put her hands together in front of her and said I'm going to let you take me captive, please don't be too rough, okay? I was standing behind Katrina and I asked her to cross her wrists behind her back. She did, and Kylie handed me a shoelace. I quickly tied Katrina's wrists together. She asked why her hands had to be tied behind her. I told her it's more secure that way. Then I put my hand over her mouth and said I need to keep you quiet now, okay? She mmphhed I'm sorry and then stayed quiet as Kylie tied another shoelace around Katrina's waist to secure her arms. Then Kylie went ahead and bound Katrina's crossed ankles. She complimented Katrina on her cooperation. I removed my hand so she'd be able to accept the compliment. It's okay, I have really good balance and I often stand with my ankles crossed for practice. She then said Seth could you gag me again so I don't talk too much? I said sure, if you don't mind having a bandana in your mouth. Katrina said okay, but first I want Kylie to finish tying me up. Kylie then bound her legs just above her knees. Katrina said now you need to gag me or I'll start screaming! I asked Katrina which bandana I should use for her mouth. Katrina said put the green one in my mouth. Kylie told Katrina to curve her lips in so she'd stay quiet while I got her gag ready. Katrina kept her eyes closed as well, indicating that she wanted to be surprised. Kylie produced a washcloth and said in a whispered voice roll this up inside the bandana to make it more effective in shutting her up. I the proceeded to roll the washcloth together with Katrina's green bandana. I walked back over to Katrina and said open wide so I can gag you properly. Katrina opened her mouth and accepted the gag between her lips. She bit down on the cloth and was surprised when she wasn't able to close her lips over the cloth. Kylie said I guess you're wondering why you can't close your mouth now. I had Seth roll a washcloth inside the bandana to make a thick cleave gag for that mouth of yours. Kylie said alright Seth, let's get her inside and wrap this up. Katrina was quiet when I hoisted her over my shoulder and carried her into the living room and deposited her on the couch. Kylie picked up the duct tape, tore off a strip, pushed the cloth completely inside Katrina's mouth, telling her to close her lips tightly. She then taped her friend's mouth shut and added two more pieces of tape to ensure that Katrina would not be talking. She then folded the yellow bandana into a blindfold and secured it over Katrina's eyes. Kylie said bring her and follow me while retrieving a rope. We stayed quiet as I carried Katrina upstairs to Kylie's bedroom. I gently lowered Katrina down to the closet floor and helped Kylie get her hog-tied securely. We informed her that she'll be getting some company soon and closed folding closet doors and used a bungee cord to make sure they stayed closed. Katrina stayed silent as we secured her inside the closet. We then went back down to the living room and Kylie called Jasmine on the speakerphone. Jasmine accepted the invite and said she'll be there as soon as her older brother can drop her off on his way to work. Kylie grabbed another washcloth and we went back to the garage to wait for Jasmine to show up. Within fifteen minutes, Jasmine's brother pulled up in a yellow Camaro and Jasmine got out and walked inside the garage. I introduced myself to Jasmine as Kylie closed the overhead door. Kylie asked Jasmine to hand over her items ( four white shoelaces plus red and blue bandanas). Jasmine was pretty smart and said I bet you're going to tie me up huh? Kylie said yes, you'll be bound, gagged, and blindfolded while keeping a friend company.
Jasmine instantly crossed her wrists behind her back. Kylie bound her wrists while I tied her ankles together side by side. I told Jasmine that her ankles would be retied, crossed like her wrists for security. Then I tied her knees together and Kylie bound her arms around her waist. I took out the the washcloth and said okay Jasmine I need to gag you now, so which bandana do you want me to use? Jasmine said okay, gag me with the red one please. I then rolled the bandana around the washcloth and gently placed it in Jasmine's mouth. She bit down on the gag as I tied it behind her head. I said there now, all cute, quiet, and helpless, aren't ya? She smiled and nodded her head in agreement. I picked her up over the shoulder and was about to carry her inside when Kylie said hold up a minute and I'll retie her ankles the right way. So the shoelace around Jasmine's ankles was quickly untied and Jasmine crossed her ankles without being asked. Kylie then retied her ankles together and thanked Jasmine for being so cooperative. Jasmine mmphhed you're welcome through the gag and she stayed quiet as we carried her inside the house. I put her down on the couch and put three pieces of tape over her mouth to seal her lips shut. Then I blindfolded her with the blue bandana. I picked her up and asked Kylie to get a rope. Kylie did and I carried Jasmine upstairs to Kylie's bedroom. We put Jasmine on the closet floor and I hog-tied her while Kylie checked on Katrina. Katrina was still securely trussed up, gagged and blindfolded. We told the girls to enjoy themselves but not to waste time trying to communicate as they were both gagged and unable to talk.
~End of Part 2~
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

Thanks for sharing!

And forgive me (OP/mods/anyone else) in advance if I'm overstepping bounds, but the story being one giant block of text made it extremely hard to read. While I look forward to any more of your stories in the future, if you could try breaking up the text into paragraphs/formatting a little, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic