I kidnapped my cousin's friends part 1 (mf/ffff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Shadow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I kidnapped my cousin's friends part 1 (mf/ffff

Post by Shadow »

I got to kidnap my cousin's friends one time at my cousin's house just because it was a summer day and we were bored. Everyone including me was under age 18, so no pedophilic stuff going on with with an male vs underage females. I'm Seth, the girls were Kylie, strawberry blonde short hair (my cousin),Jasmine, long brown hair,Angela,long black hair, Barbara short red hair, and Kristina, long blonde hair.
We began by deciding what to with the other girls after we captured them. I proposed using shoelaces to bind their wrists, ankles, arms, and legs. Then we could use ropes to either tie them to a chair or post/tree or leave them hog-tied on the ground. Kylie said okay I don't have a lot of shoelaces but there's plenty of rope out in the garage. So how about I ask the girls to bring shoelaces and bandanas with them? I said, sure, sounds good, except we need to put duct tape on their mouths to make sure they stay quiet and to keep the bandanas in their mouths. Then Kylie and went back inside the house after gathering some ropes and the rolls of duct tape. She then called her friends to invite them over for a little get together and to bring four shoelaces and two bandanas in different colors.
~End of Part 1~